I'm interested in working on one and i'm looking for ideas.
>inb4 waifu sims
Do you plan on makng profit out of it? How? Consider that ads within VR is annoying and annoyed people uninstall apps.
I have done a couple of minigames but the market is saturated already. I make like 5 dollars per month with VR and already gave up, in mobile at least.
Some faggots keep ripping down the cancel Netflix sign
Yesterday they put some normie tier Netflix and chill memes which I covered with the fsf article and the starter pack
Wake me up
>he's still using adblock / adblock plus
What is the most autistic thing that you do with your tech?
I have this thing where I force my tech-illiterate boyfriend to use my custom-made Distro to see if he can use it and know what to do/enjoy it.
Post your uptime
I bet there's not a single archnoob who can even into 50% of my uptime.
What Chink Shit is currently in your cart?
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
Anon that maintained the pastebin, please post in this thread if you still plan on updating it for /csg/. Otherwise a new pastebin will get made.
• Looking for a Chink Shit Gen approved SSD? The KingDian S280-240GB has scored well across several tests >>54296620 >>54296146 >>54280834
• "Quick & Dirty Review" anon returns with a $4 vape >>54294769 review >>54297571
• You can smash walnuts with a Vernee Thor (video by Vernee, best wait for third party confirmation before attempting this sort of shit yourself.)
• Anon got his Piston 3 from ibuygou >>54285215 >>54285290 and scans the QR code >>54285478
• Turns out its a old version of the Piston 3 (one bump) >>54285561 and the current revision has two >>54285574 no info (yet) if there's a difference in sound quality between the two.
• Anon shows off his Mitu purchase >>54298601 >>54298634 >>54298717 >>54298826
• OozutsuCannon returns to show off his chink shit purchase a massive Huion drawing tablet >>54298954 and a quick review of it so far >>54299941
• Anons Xiaomi Mini Wifi from Gearbest gets the job done >>54299077 and the WebUI looks mighty fine >>54299161
• Quick review of a JinHao pen >>54300272 >>54300310 >>54300367
• A holster fit for a Vita, 3DS or 5.7" phone >>54301519
• Anon tests out a Laser Thermometer and finds several uses for it >>54301444 >>54301707 like finding out the temp of his pupper. >>54301532
• The MOTOSPEED Inflictor CK104 mechanical keyboard is back on sale again for $50 over at Gearbest.>>54304406
• Anon reviews a fake ipod off AliExpress >>54304657 >>54304821 >>54304841 >>54304850 >>54305263 >>54306209
• Anon's happy with his KZ Ate's >>54304897
• You can now track what plane your package is on with FlightAware >>54303380 >>54302446
Previous thread >>54301256
>use real phone number
>start getting calls from other countries like Singapore and France
How fucced am I?
>CEO of Microsoft is an indian
>CEO of Google is indian
>Indians help design and maintain the most widely used operating system in the world
>Programmers worthy of getting hired are all Indian
where were you when you realized pajeet was doing all our computing?
Not all Indians are terrible. The trouble is that its the lower caste Indians who are terrible; and they're the ones you see more of than anything else.
The Indians you see at the very tops of companies are Indians who ACTUALLY know their shit and guess what? The reason they actually know their shit is because they're from a high caste. Because high caste Indians often send their children abroad for their education.
Is it a coincidence, that microshit and jewgle are doing so bad right now? Their products are weak and badly made.
Are glass screen protectors a meme?
Problems with ratio? Why pay2pirate? Just ghostleech or if you have more than 2 neurons cheat(not what.cd)
>weebs+r/trackers+ratiocuks >>>/out/ AND STAY OUT!
Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Daily Programming Thread
What are you working on, anonymous ?
# New & Revised /dpt/ Code of Conduct #
We want to ensure that the /dpt/ community, while large and diverse, remains
welcoming and respectful to all participants. To that end, we have a few
ground rules that we ask people to adhere to.
- *Be friendly and patient.*
- *Be welcoming.* We strive to be a community that welcomes and supports
people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited
to members of any race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, colour,
immigration status, social and economic class, educational level, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, size, family
status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
- *Be respectful.* Not all of us will agree all the time, but disagreement
is no excuse for poor behavior and poor manners. We might all experience
some frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn
into a personal attack. It’s important to remember that a community where
people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one. Members of
the /dpt/ community should be respectful when dealing with other members as
well as with people outside the /dpt/ community.
- *When we disagree, try to understand why.* Disagreements, both social and
technical, happen all the time and /dpt/ is no exception. It is important
that we resolve disagreements and differing views constructively. Remember
that we’re different. The strength of /dpt/ comes from its varied community,
people from a wide range of backgrounds. Different people have different
perspectives on issues. Being unable to understand why someone holds a
viewpoint doesn’t mean that they’re wrong. Don’t forget that it is human to
err and blaming each other doesn’t get us anywhere. Instead, focus on
helping to resolve issues and learning from mistakes.
Reposting from last thread:
I've been avoiding rust because of the CoC bullshit, but I took a glance at it today.
Holy shit, it looks fantastic!
>it's a functional programming language
>it doesn't need a GC or refcounting except in the case of structures that might have circular refs
>fast as shit
>ML constructs everywhere
>C-like syntax so the babyducks don't flee before trying
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
What programming languages are essential to learn?
/sqt/ - Stupid Question Thread
Previous edition : >>54297937
Post all your smart questions here
If you have a stupid question search before posting (google, ddg, ixquick)
linux thread >>>/g/flt/
Programming thread >>>/g/dpt/
Web dev thread >>>/wdg/
have a fresh install of Windows 10 just set up my mail with Thunderbird, but it keeps freezing every 2 minutes, what the fuck?
4690k, Evo 850 SSD and 8GB of RAM should be able to handle fucking thunderbird
ALSO I just realized that Thunderbird is almost constantly using 5-10% in the background. Not even Chrome uses that much with 30 tabs.
Check your settings maybe some shit is trying to load shit that isnt there,or a fuck ton of connections from being misconfigured
>the program i am running is doing things i told it to do,and im bitching about it doing those things
Is there anyone who hates freetards ?
This is a desktop thread.
It's a place where you post your desktop.