New battle station thread. Other one hit its bump limit.
Haven't posted in a while.
Excuse my laptops desktop, i need to redo it.
>pyra preorders have started
>there's now a 4gb version
>no thread on /g/
-- PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO GET PURCHASE ADVICE --
Asking "Hey guys, what's your opinion on x?" is frowned upon.
Wireless is frowned upon.
Headset requests are frowned upon.
Isolation ≠ Noise cancellation
If you dislike a headphone suggestion, try giving a better suggestion to whomever asked instead of going "hurr, brand x sucks"
>/g/ wiki headphone FAQ:
Previous thread: Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>Location: Canada, but willing to buy online from USA
>Source: My computer
>Preferred type of headphone: Full-sized
>Open or closed: Closed
>Comfort level: pre damn comfy
>Preferred tonal balance: dont care
>Preferred music: ambient, post rock, dont really care
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Why do people bitch about Java being slow when Python is slower, and they favour Python over Java?
because Python is the baby's first language and they don't know shit about programming beside /g/ memes. Java is probably the fastest language that isn't compiled straight to the machine code and the speed difference compared to C is negligible in 99.999% of real world tasks.
I always wanted to start one of these. /mkg/ mechanical keyboard general.
I don't think there are enough 70% keyboards and would love to see them posted.
>mfw people unironically use the Cherry 'tactile' switches
Any love for Celerons?
I have a Celeron 3215U in my chromebook. It's a capable little processor. Sips at power and really no complaints. Would post screenfetch or speccy but ChromeOS doesn't have those niceties.
... is it me or is Microsoft forcing windows...? Like literally? Dunno if it's a joke but my pc was about to auto-ungrade in 15 minutes.
thank god that you are going to get rid of windows 7
>tfw fell for the engineering degree meme
Fuck you memers. Should've gone for CS.
Yeah, well, CS people aka code monkeys will never put a spaceship to orbit. They also rarely understand how the world works. I had a CS roommate for years and the things he said just completely blew my mind. I mean how can somebody so mis and disinformed and generally be so fucking delusional is beyond me.
thanks for the opportunity to post my desktop mroe times moderators <3
DESKTOP THREAD WILL NEVER DIE!!!
Is it true that any hdd over 2tb is doomed to fail ?
what operating system do blind people use?
What went wrong?
The bottom one can't even make use of spreadsheets, word documents or even decompress archives.
The older one can
First time posting on /g/
17 year old basement gamer who decided to learn something.
What is the best programming language and whats the best way to learn it?
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
apparently they're all shit
python is usually the go-to for beginners
also friendly tip:
you'll get nowhere if you keep reading what /g/ has to say about each programming language
everyone here shits on every language
Which is better for headless seedboxes?
What Chink Shit is currently in your cart?
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
Anon that maintained the pastebin, please post in this thread if you still plan on updating it for /csg/. Otherwise a new pastebin will get made.
• Looking for a Chink Shit Gen approved SSD? The KingDian S280-240GB has scored well across several tests >>54296620 >>54296146 >>54280834
• Germany's tech granddad reviews the Vernee Thor >>54319831 and very thoroughly tests it with test results posted in that forum link.
• German anon helpfully translated parts of the Thor review >>54327482
• Some pictures taken with the Thor >>54319871 >>54319920
• "Quick & Dirty Review" anon returns with a review of MIXZA's Shark Micro SD's
• And a pair of USB SNES controllers
• You can smash walnuts with a Vernee Thor (video by Vernee, best wait for third party confirmation before attempting this sort of shit yourself.)
• OozutsuCannon returns to show off his chink shit purchase a massive Huion drawing tablet >>54298954 and a quick review of it so far >>54299941
• Anons Xiaomi Mini Wifi from Gearbest gets the job done >>54299077 and the WebUI looks mighty fine >>54299161
• Quick review of a JinHao pen >>54300272 >>54300310 >>54300367
• Anon tests out a Laser Thermometer and finds several uses for it >>54301444 >>54301707 like finding out the temp of his pupper. >>54301532
• The MOTOSPEED Inflictor CK104 mechanical keyboard is back on sale again for $50 over at Gearbest.>>54304406
• You can now track what plane your package is on with FlightAware >>54303380 >>54302446
Previous thread >>54319185