-- PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO GET PURCHASE ADVICE --
Asking "Hey guys, what's your opinion on x?" is frowned upon.
Wireless is frowned upon.
Headset requests are frowned upon.
Isolation ≠ Noise cancellation
If you dislike a headphone suggestion, try giving a better suggestion to whomever asked instead of going "hurr, brand x sucks"
>/g/ wiki headphone FAQ:
Previous thread: Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Seems to be gaining meme force/flavor of the week status. I haven't tried it myself but there seems to be at least one lurker who favors Fostex and suggests the TR50P at every opportunity.
I have not tried them myself but given the push in /hpg/ over the last few weeks it could be good but just not as good as pitched here. It could be as good. Or it could be a load of crap.
Pulled the trigger on the L2, really curious about it, hope it works with V-moda cables.
Why does nvidia always fuck up when they shrink die but AMD doesn't?
HD5xxx/6xxx vs thermi for example.
And now polaris vs pascal.
1080 vs 980ti, this is just embarrassing fampai ;~;
Does your place of residence have in-wall Ethernet cabling?
Yes, I did it myself.
House was built in the 60's.
Looks legit too, used those plastic staple things you nail to shit. Drop ceiling in the basement helped.
Yea in a few areas I had to route it up through the attic, then down in the Chimney area into the basement.
I had wood paneling everywhere, so when I took it down to replace it with drywall I planned ahead for cable routing.
Just finished fucking my bitch. Looked up and saw this. What do?
>Not using Windows 8.1
>The best multi-purpose Operating System in the world
You can game, you can program, you can CAD, you can do graphics and video editing in industry applications aka not GIMP and Blender.
Why the HELL is 4chan so obsessed with Linux? I tried it out and it's fucking stupid. You have to memorize a bunch of archaic commands and type them all in the right order just to get anything done, like some sort of secret club handshake. Here's an idea, follow the lead of other operating systems and let us click on things and not read big walls of text!
Your stuck on a deserted island, It has internet infrastructure but the only computer left on the island is an old emachine running windows 95, You will have to write your own drivers to use the network hardware, And if you don't have a compiler you will have to write your own compiler from scratch for windows 95.
this is your only way off the island, the only way to contact the outside world.
Will you survive?
>you don't have a compiler
How will you compile your compiler then?
Anyway, I used to tinker with C++ in Visual Studio on Windows 95 in my youth, and since then I've gained a fair understanding of both kernel programming and networks, so I think I will survive. Don't need to implement a feature complete network stack, just need to hack something together that can (mis)use whatever network equipment there is on the island that is connected to somewhere I suppose?
What happened to YouTube Red? Was it a success?
I use it to play music and videos from Youtube on my phone without the screen being on. RedTube is another application I used for the same purpose but it is honestly clunkier and less reliable than Youtube Red. I also like supporting the good Youtube Content Creaters without disabling AdBlock. And honestly it is only 10 dollars per month which to me is not crazy expensive. Also, you get the first month free.
Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
Chink Shit Wiki:
• Chink Shit Gen PSA - Your order will (hopefully) arrive in your country in a minimum shipping time of two weeks but always expect at least four or more weeks due to customs etc, we (unfortunately) can't make your package get to you faster or process a shipment quicker.
• Always contact the seller or create a ticket with support to find out what's up.
• Anon warns about hidden Taobao shipping fees >>54603754 with updates >>54612239 >>54612246
• More news and guides about the zsun wifi thingy using a Xiaomi Powerbank >>54613367 >>54615640 >>54616458
•Gearbest has a shirt on sale that's just a photoshop template printed as is >>54623337
• Spreadsheet anon >>54616172 returns >>54617018 promises review of ASUS router.
• Anon recommends a bright flashlight the Thorfire S70 >>54619293 >>54619324 >>54619597
• Anon bought a ridiculously cheap Netbook off eBay >>54622744
• Dutch Anon gets hit with EU "Clearance costs" >>54613633 >>54613687
• Anon received a neat bag to store his Electronic Accessories in >>54615133
• Anon received his Mitu phone stand >>54615545
• SpreadsheetAnon posts pics of his chink watch the Orient Grey >>54616795
• Anon got two chink routers from gl-inet >>54623810 please post review.
• Anon's Chuwie HiBook tablet keyboard finally came, posts thoughts >>54605559 >>54605654 >>54605696 >>54605721
• Meizu's first venture into the US is a wireless speaker >>54604732 and it looks pretty nice.
• Audiotist anon updates his earbud ranking >>54610621 includes the Rock Zircons
Previous thread >>54616762
Why arch has so many updates?
I know it's rolling release, but in just a few days already have over 200 new updates.
Because you can't be free as in freedom if the edge doesn't bleed some, my nigga.
There is still not a single Linux distro that can get as much work done as a 15 year old OS.
What does /g think about DAC amplifiers, especially portable USB ones. How do they compare to a dedicated sound card?
And the people were raging about the predefined responses.
>Everyone communicates by clicking pre-determined responses and questions from their iSlab 6S phones.
>Responses have been provided by the government, to make sure that they don't offend anyone.
Wouldn't really even bat an eye if this happened.