[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of the goddamn general? >>>/tv/71050624
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

>>
Because people just want to spout their opinion then leave the thread
>>
$$$
>>
It was even worse when The Force Awakens came out.

How hard is it to make a containment sticky?
>>
>>566881
>notice how none of these are crossed-out
>>
It's been like this for years, I highly doubt they'll suddenly change their policy.
>>
>>567096
Still, two hours later.
>>
He wont do it for free anymore.
>>
>>566881
Hmmm, you feelin that janitor? You feelin the power of the mighty dollar?
Only website on the internet where you can express your opinion freely and it's being ruined by a bunch of losers who like getting their 5 dollars per month and won't get a job.

Pathetic.
>>
>>567096
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>567096
its a good thing i dont even watch tv or movies but god damn
>>
File: downloadfile-2.gif (463 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.gif
463 KB, 500x231
>>
Its pure trash
>>
game of thrones and capeshit was a mistake. game of thrones is unbearable. give us /film/ now
>>
shows that are popular have more threads than shows that aren't popular. this is not a problem, it just reflects what people on the board are interested in talking about. i recommend ignoring threads that don't interest you.

generals are not some kind of official 4chan policy. moot didn't even like them. you can choose to post in the general or you can choose to make a new thread about a more specific topic. there is no rule saying that if a general exists you're not allowed to make a thread about that show.

it's not like /tv/ is always flooded with GoT threads, the only reason there are so many threads right now is that a big episode was released last night. they will die off naturally when people get bored and move on to different topics.
>>
>>567651
>it's not like /tv/ is always flooded with GoT threads
Yes it is you fucking retard.
>>
>>567651
It is and it shouldn't be as thats the whole reason they got that garbage general
>>
>>567651

this shit literally happens every week
>>
Calm down, the autists will be contained again once the season ends and /got/ is put into hibernation.
>>
>>567821
>dont complain about shitposting thats just seasonal.
you're worse than the MUH SUMMER fags.
>>
>>567823

>quality of posting
>/tv/

Nigger are you really going to start with this. How many fucking Star Wars and capeshit threads have been created in the last year. At least with /got/ they are trying to contain it.
>>
>>567829
ad populum is a shitty fallacy
>>
>>567835
>it's like I'm arguing on /pol/
:^)
>>
>>567835

>I take my 4chan posting very seriously

Ok dipshit, you tell me what you would change to make /tv/ better. In the meantime, I'll assume you're a NEET faggot who thinks /tv/ is his secret club to discuss weeb garbage.
>>
>>567839
>>567843
quality posts lads
>>
>>567853

And so far you've contributed even less and keep complaining. LOL.
>>
>>567854
and you think this gives you, power, over me?
>>
File: 1466390916467.jpg (224 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1466390916467.jpg
224 KB, 480x479
>>567843
I'll make a board for myself where I can discuss movies alone. 95% of the board's opinions are garbage anyway. The remaining 5% are welcome to join in but only after rigurous questioning.
>>
>>567863

>a board for myself where I can discuss movies alone

The fact that you want a secret club echo chamber to confirm your own opinions should deeply trouble you.
>>
>>567868
>The fact that you want a secret club echo chamber to confirm your own opinions
this is just reddit tho
>>
File: 1466277023227.jpg (74 KB, 582x407) Image search: [Google]
1466277023227.jpg
74 KB, 582x407
>>567872
no, their opinions are even worse
>>
>>567872
Do you have evidence of that?
>>
>>568789
Yes.
>>
>>568795
Present it.
>>
>Muh generals
you're killing 4chan
>>
>>569436
No, you are invader.
>>
>>569218
Lurk more.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.