[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, the shitty writers of the series have finally given us what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16
File: gooddoesntwin.png (163 KB, 582x326) Image search: [Google]
gooddoesntwin.png
163 KB, 582x326
So, the shitty writers of the series have finally given us what we shouldn't have gotten, catharsis.
George R. R. Martin would have never written it this way and there is a reason for it. Its why his books got so famous and were so refreshing. He always brought us to the edge of catharsis but never given it to us.
Now it just hella f*cking epic.
>>
>>71044771
We need small victories sometimes or it'll be just as bland and forgetful as the shitty Telltale game.
This victory did have a cost. It wasn't free or unearned. Many of the Snow faithful died. Baelish gained legitimacy. Rickon got reckoned. Stop being a little bitch.
>>
I just watch this show for comedic value at this point. It's so cheesy and it's hilarious how desperate they are to portray women as being epic warriors.
>>
>>71045153

This.

It's so fucking disgustingly obvious they are turning this shit show into feminist propaganda.
>>
>>71045184
>>71045153

>visit /tv/ for the first time after watching a grouse episode of GoT to see their opinions
>see this shit

I legitimately thought I clicked /pol/

Enjoy not enjoying anything ever you cunt monkeys
>>
>>71045184
let's be honest. is there a show where /tv/ can't find anything that suggests feminist propaganda?
>>
>>71045246
Hannibal
because it's homofascist as fuck
>>
>>71045184

I'll wait the show out to see if this judgement is actually valid, because the last thing I trust is opinions from faggots at /tv/.

That said besides the /pol/ shit constantly spouted on this bitter cunted board I have some legit criticisms:

>Arya assassin arc was fucking pointless
>The show is rushing everything to wrap up plot arcs
>poorly wraps up plot arcs of minor characters like Osha

Good:

>budget has stepped up giving us bigger scenes
>>
>>71045272
i'm sure if some anon tried, he'll find something in Hannibal to shit on
>>
>>71045233
you're too stupid to figure out the flaws of the show on your own, so when you see the whole board do it, it angers you :^)
>>
>>71045233
I'm not those /pol/sters but I did get a little annoyed at the girl power smirks and the "us girls will do it better than the men" comment when the dragon lady and iron born were talking.
>>
File: 132132132.jpg (49 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
132132132.jpg
49 KB, 672x960
reminds me of this vid i saw

not a bookfag so cant comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek2O6bVAIQQ
>>
>>71045383
Let women be competent without the overzealous in the face narrative and I can respect that.
>>
>>71045233
hahaha lame
>>
>>71045233
nigger
>>
>>71045246
Last Kingdom.
>>
>>71045233
this was a terrible episode - cliche after cliche. i bet you are one of these liberal cucks - that rarely gets laid and when so its with a real minger
>>
>>71045184

>they are turning this shit show into feminist propaganda
>Sansa BTFO'd by Jon, called on her shit, and needing to be rescued by a man for the fourth time in the span of three seasons.
>Daenerys waiting for permission from Tyrion to make the pact with Asha.
>Confirmed Spoilers say Jon will be legitimized and crowned Kingindanorf BTFOing Sansa once more

How is this feminist propaganda again?
>>
>>71045233
Enjoy your predictable soap opera plots, telegraphed a mile in advance. Now back to plebbit with you.
>>
File: 1462195404914.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1462195404914.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>71045233
>cunt monkey
>>
File: 1464845524061.png (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464845524061.png
137 KB, 500x500
>>71044771
You're not wrong
The thing is, D&D can't write the way GRRM writes on their own. If they try to emulate the way he writes, they just end up unnecessarily killing characters randomly without a clue as to why is it done.
This season they just said fuck it and decided to write the only way they know how, AND they get bonus points for satisfying the audience (because let's be honest, most GoT viewers don't care about integrity, just about the show being hella epic)
>>
>>71045585

>not having the opinion of /pol/ or pushing the /pol/ agenda makes you reddit

This is the reason why /tv/ is a shit hole. Taken over by Hitler dindus.
>>
>>71045541
Jon and da norf are just gonna get rekt by white walkers anyway.
>>
>>71045302
>Arya assassin arc was fucking pointless

I sort of agree, although you could see it as character building. Everyone thought she would become a Faceless cuck which appeared to be her goal at first. Then she sort of made a 180 degrees turn and couldn't comply to the Faceless cunts. She finished her training (acquired the skills to blend in and assassinate targets stealthily + combat skills), and gave Jaqhen the middlefinger. People here would probably just complain if she would become a true assassin being able to change faces and becoming OP.

>The show is rushing everything to wrap up plot arcs

True, although for the majority of these instances I don't give a shit it keeps up the pace. Whenever there's an episode people here are already complaining about "muh, filler episode fuck this". This is probably how most of the viewers see deeper plot elaborations (besides the obvious book cucks).

>poorly wraps up plot arcs of minor characters like Osha

I seriously couldn't care less. It would be hard for them to pick which plot arcs of minor characters they would like to elaborate on more since all viewers have different opinions.

-----------------------

I do think the show has some obvious plotholes though (Dorne probably being the biggest), but then again I would probably be bothered if they would spend more episodes on minor stuff to fill those holes. It's a fuckin tv series not a book.
>>
>>71045246
Banshee
>>
>>71045233
Reddit is that way.
>>
>>71045709
>everybody who disagrees with me is Hitler

Shouldn't you be polishing hammer and sickle right now?
>>
>>71045709
>/pol/acks are all neo nazis

I browse eigh chan /pol/ here and theres a large section of us that dislike the Larping Hitler Jerrycucks.

Good luck with your le /pol/ are right wing SJWs meme narrative though
>>
>>71045648
>If they try to emulate the way he writes, they just end up unnecessarily killing characters randomly without a clue as to why is it done.

At least now we know which plotlines were never meant to go anywhere, given the mass cullings over the last two seasons and "lol can't be assed with this character"
>Blackfish
>Aegon/Griffon
>Doran Martell
>Rickon/Asha
>Stannis
>Mance Rayder
>Brynden Rivers
>Jojen Reed
>Victarion/Aeron
>Lady Stoneheart
>wow_its_fucking_nothing.exe
>>
>>71045845

Literally cancer, so you're saying not being an alt-right /pol/ faggot is the standard now?
>>
>>71045233
'sup reddit
>>
>>71045648

>integrity

Let's not pretend GRRM has ever had any integrity, or that you'd have integrity for writing like him.

Accuracy is the word you're looking for.
>>
>>71045906
Yes. You should try Tumblr, too.
>>
>>71045422
let's flip this around and see how stupid you sound
>let men be competent without the overzealous in the face narrative and I can respect that
and don't pretend that shit doesn't happen
>>
>>71045946

Well, thanks for confirming this board is a /pol/ infested shit fest.

Looks like terminal cancer.

Another board ruined by an unrelated board.
>>
>>71046003
Seriously, I think 4chan isn't for you. Leave.
>>
>>71045865
Who cares which cunt and which side you favour? You're all fucking cancer, bringing your shit into every damn thread you can, shoe horning it in. At least fuckin Bronys stay in /mlp/, but not you cunts. You have to spaz out over everything and turn threads into yet another fucking worthless troll debate. I don't give a shit what your politics are, just like I don't give a shit if some autist came in here with diatribes about the horse he wants to fuck.
You are worse than the horsefuckers ever were, because they at least stay in their fucking containment board. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
>>
>>71045964
>implying men and women were equally proficient in the middle ages

Yes, you have always had female rulers and you even had Joanne d'Arc. But there comes a point when the sheer amount of female leaders becomes a stretch. This show has crossed that point.
>>
>>71044771
George R. R. Martin decided the result of the battle, retard.
>>
>>71046153

4chan isn't /pol/, you do realize /pol/ shitposting violates global rule 3?

You must be a newfag.
>>
>>71046154
>It's only okay when I voice my (conscious or unconscious) biases in /tv/

>>>/reddit/ safespace is that way my friend.
>>
>>71045741
No. They'll fight alongside them against Daenerys and her dragons.
>>
>>71046256
No, it's all off topic shit. Your fucking containment board isn't here you sub brony autist.
>>
>>71046256

The reddit meme doesn't invalidate his statement. You literally proved him right by shitposting about what he said.
>>
>>71045865

It's true though, they're both a bunch of teenagers who get their personal identity from thinking they're fighting a culture war on entertainment websites by finding things to get offended by, it's just a bit sad how easily influenced people are and very annoying.
>>
>>71045153

There are literally TWO women in the entire GOT universe with fighting capabilities.
It's like 0.000000000001% of the total female population of that planet.
Your mother is a whore and basically youre stupid.
>>
File: 0056161514564.png (155 KB, 394x308) Image search: [Google]
0056161514564.png
155 KB, 394x308
>Horse get shot down at full speed, fall from it on the ground
>Not a single arrow touched him
>Ended (almost?) without a scratch
>Send people flying with his sword

This episode was predictable as fuck and not that satisfying (I would have loved to see Ramsay punched to death). Even if the battle was great.
>>
>>71045402
Man this video is spot on. Reader here, underrated post is underrated.
>>
>>71045233
>be Australian
>be raging poofter
>announce your coming out of the closet on your epic return to 4chan
>no one cared
>>
>>71046392
>brienne
>bad pussy
I'll allow it
>>
>>71046378
Leftist ideas are based on largely unfounded delusions whilst rightist ideas generally incorporate the stark (ebin) reality. That's the major difference.

>>71046355
>>71046357
>always bring up /pol/
>get mad when people discuss your original talking point
>>
>>71046392
How many female leaders are there in the show?
>>
>>71046392
Theon's sister, other Sneks and Arya, maybe throw Waif in it too. But I agree, anon's mother is a whore.
>>
>>71046403
Would have been GOAT if Sansa had told Jon to finish Ramsay after seeing him punching him near to death. Used his own bow to kill him or pick up the shield and smash his face, or even just using a sword.
Instead we got epic pottery.
>>
>>71046721
Yeah mate, everyone who disagrees with me wants to fuck the objectively wrong pony too.
>>
>>71045402
Underrated post desu, too bad the video is just too long.
>>
>>71046790
Point is women are greatly overrepresented both as warrior and as leaders. I have no problem with a bit of female overrepresentation but this? It has become in-credible.
>>
File: 1449249565411.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
1449249565411.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
>>71046829
Yeah, that would have been more "rewarding". Anyway, why THE FUCK would you not tell your brother about an army big enough to stop a fight before it even start, saving the lives of countless soldiers, wilding and Rickon? Sansa a dumb
>>
File: David-Benioff-and-DB-Weiss.jpg (19 KB, 388x224) Image search: [Google]
David-Benioff-and-DB-Weiss.jpg
19 KB, 388x224
>>71046835
>le pony maymay
>>
I would have liked Ramsay to acknowledge his own defeat and to order his hounds to kill him
>>
>>71046954
Especially in a show that try to be a realistic representation of medieval times (with fantasy in it ofc). I'm not against it in a modern/sci-fi or heroic fantasy show, but here? Meh
>>
>>71046956
Already answered in the other thread: she wanted Rickon and Jon dead to not have to compete with potential male heirs.
>>
>>71044771

You realise constant deliberate avoidance of catharsis becomes fucking cliche, predictable and even unrealistic after constantly doing it too?

It was the lamest fucking reason for this series' popularity that it "went against the grain lol". Killing Ned was a legitimately smart and unexpected move but the endless contrived avoiding of catharsis afterwards just felt and still feels painfully forced.
>>
File: acd.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>71045402

Its not undereted post, its gonna reach those who want to see it, feminist cucks are dilusinal folks if you fight them with logic and reason they will just scream and throw tantrums like they always do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgl54duC0A
>>
>>71047405
They're worse than those cunts who like Rainbow Dyke.
>>
>>71044771
just in time for it all to be ripped apart whenever they decide to tell us it was all part of CIA's master plan
>>
File: contrarian.jpg (81 KB, 673x523) Image search: [Google]
contrarian.jpg
81 KB, 673x523
>>71044771
>>71045153
>>71045184
>>
>>71045865
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a SJW

how does it feel that your parents probably wish you weren't born?

What do you tell your friends when they ask you what you do in your free time?

>I hate le women and also I chat with my far right friends on 4chan xD
>>
I was expecting (and hoping) that Sansa would go into Ramsay's cage to stab him and he'd have gotten loose while waiting for her. Wanted the last scene of the episode to be him stabbing her in the face and escaping.

Ep 9 is when the good people lose in every other season. Rickon dying was good but he'd only been back for two episodes. We needed a regular to get taken out. Arya's on her way back to Westeros, Sansa is useless now.
>>
File: pol fedora.jpg (14 KB, 265x191) Image search: [Google]
pol fedora.jpg
14 KB, 265x191
>>71045845
>>71045474
>>71045356
>>71045563
>>71045585
>>71045913
>I fight to beat jews and women who are ruining my life, you are a sjw cuck if you don't hate women
>>
>>71044771
>implying jon doesn't take back winterfell in TWOW

r u dumb?
>>
>>71047714
>>71047781
Just ignore the Dashfag you Raritywhores.
>>
>>71044771
Honestly, the worst things about this season of Game of Thrones...is that 98% of the people watching this show are getting exactly what they want, without understanding why they liked the previous seasons.

Thing is, this season is objectively bad. It’s poorly written, poorly paced, poorly shot, and most of the events literally make no sense at all.

Things that have bothered me (in no particular order, though most recent issues are probably gonna come first cuz they’re fresh in my mind)

Grey Worm puts his dagger away without cleaning the blood off of it
When Dany comes back to Mereen in Ep8 it’s night time; beginning of Ep9 when she’s talking to Tyrion it’s daytime. Why wouldn’t they have had that conversation as soon as she arrived?
The arrival of the Masters’ fleet.
Pandering to fan expectations (this is mostly in Dany’s plot line)
Time and space appears to have no meaning. Despite the North being as big as the rest of the Seven Kingdoms combined (this is important for plot as it explains why and how the North is so independent and un-tamable) yet Jon and Sansa are able to travel across the entirety of it in a single episode. What was Ramsay doing during this time? Why wasn’t Ramsay marching on Castle Black like he said he was going to?
Arya. I don’t think I need to say anymore but if you don’t know why Arya’s plotline is such garbage then you and I will probably get into a fight.
Speaking of Arya, how does she get gut-stabbed 4 times, have 1 good night’s sleep, then – after a night of sleeping from drinking milk of the poppy – she’s able to parkour around Bravos without bursting her stitches? (Yes, she does burst her stitches, but it should have happened far sooner. And who patches her up after she kills the Waif?)
>>
>>71044771
Its pathetic man. They made Ramsay into Satan the character with no redeeming qualities. It was pretty obvious he would die.

I got nothing from his death other than the eye roll I gave when he was feeding kids to his dogs and raping sansa.
>>
>>71047924
Tommen: Tommen’s character is the literal worst. Joffrey’s character worked so well because we loved to hate him. Joffrey was a petulant child who instilled anger and resentment in the audience, and that really drove audience investment because of that. Tommen, on the other hand, is just a flat, annoying character. Tommen is an actual unlikable character with no redeeming qualities, not even in the negative.
There is so much wasted time in this season. Arya’s plotline has tons of wasted time; the Sam and Gilly scenes (almost an entire episode devoted to it) just don’t seem to matter? They happened, they burned time, and now … what?
Tyrion and Missandei and Grey Worm drinking and telling awkward jokes. I don’t have any particular issue with the idea behind that scene, but it was so awkward and poorly written that it’s just cringey to watch. This can be applied to many scenes this season: fine in concept, but poorly executed.
How is it that the Mormonts agree to help Jon Snow and Sansa only after Davos tells her stories about ghosts and monsters north of the wall, and not simply due to her family’s commitment to the Starks?
How the fuck did Theon and Aisha (or Yara or whatever her name is in the show) get to Mereen in like 2 episodes? That’s a months-long trip. This ties back to the point above about time and space.
I could probably go on. Gods above this season is such a hot mess that I think I’m done watching the show?
>>
>>71045246
Is there a show these days not produced or funded by Jews in some way?
>>
>>71047924
>>71047959
great blog man
>>
>>71047654
>uh-uh you guys are just fat acne /pol/ lords for liking this show

Dude its poorly written without George and they clearly only know how to make up for by writing to appeal to the authors who write blogs and upvote on reddit (not joking) who love 'strong female characters'.

Reddit is obsessed. Why isn't Samus a strong female? She's just eye candy! etc etc.

Not to go full /pol/ Richard Wagner but Jews can't write and 'I drink and I know things' is this season summed up perfectly.
>>
>>71048132
Yeah, Starlight is a mary sue pushing unicorn agendas.
>>
>>71047936

Ramsay is satan in the books too. He's chaotic evil, like gregor.
>>
>>71045933
Its not about integrity per se.
Its about writing like GRRM does, as simple as that. His style of writing and plot advancement is what people enjoyed and what made his books famous.
The writers of the show cant write in the same refreshing way in which GRRM writes.
They write in their own way which is why they are not the authors of the most famous fantasy series in the last few decades.
>>
>>71046829
He should have escaped. That would have been more apt.
Or John should have died, but at this point he has plot armor so big, not even the mountain can kill him one on one.
>>
>>71047059

more evidence that the jew cucks writing this show are pushing the feminist agenda
>>
>>71047061
No, catharsis is contrived and overdramatic and superficial.
>>
>>71048401
Hasbro need to stop forcing characters to sell toys, right? And fuck Applelack.
>>
>>71044771
It's happened.

Normies are in complete awe of those 43 minutes of meme battles. Even with terrible writing INSIDE the episode ( Jon surviving two cavalry charges, that awful Davos / Thormund scene, muh gurl power quips, meme LF arrival ) they're too dumb to see it.

D&D are truly masters.
>>
File: 1466025348821s.jpg (8 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
1466025348821s.jpg
8 KB, 194x250
Never read, never watched. Fucking fags.
>>
>>71044771
>He always brought us to the edge of catharsis but never given it to us.
The problem with that is that it's just like jerking it for a really long time and never climaxing. Eventually it's just gonna really hurt and climax doesn't provide the relief it otherwise would have.
>>
>>71046901
I have watched it nonetheless and he is right.
>>
>>71047055
This. GRRM tried to subvert existing heroic fantasy tropes, only to witness them to be replaced by new, shitty tropes.
>>
>>71047781
>everybody who disagrees with you is a Nazi

Nice responding to my arguments, faggot.
>>
>>71048570
Fuck off Dashfag, she's a Dyke and would never fuck you.
>>
File: 1431095637346.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1431095637346.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
>>71046250
No one is /pol/ shit posting you safe space faggot. Just because someone has a different opinion than you and thinks this show is narrative pushing meme shit doesn't mean they're LE POL LEAKED meme.

>citing the rules on a mongolian origami shitposting website

Fag.
>>
>>71048023
found it on tumblr tho
>>
>>71048754
Fuck off Dashfag, no one likes your butch lesbian.
>>
>>71048754
This desu. I have no idea what people are doing on fucking 4chan of all places if they are getting so triggered by something that doesn't fit their normie worldview.
>>
>>71047924
>>71047959

Wow so unique! so smart, so edgy, so brash, so bold, so contrarian, so intellectually superior, a true patrician, a free spirit, a free thinker, an unique snowflake, clearly you can see what the rest of the population can't because you're so gifted, you have a talent unlike no other, no one but you could deliver these unique pieces of criticism that shows why thing that people enjoy is actually shit.

Can I follow your blog? You clearly are a renown critic famous for his incredible critical thinking skills and unique thought provoking arguments, I would JUST die if I couldn't follow your blog and have these incredibly amazing deep criticisms of popular media by (you), please have mercy on this poor pleb's soul and give me your blog so I can follow you, I'm just DYING to see what you criticize next, I'm sure it will be an incredible eye opening experience just like this one.

My you must be so popular, you must have thousands of followers ready to die for you if need be, eagerly awaiting your next thought provoking piece barely able to contain their orgasms as you hit enter and deliver that next blogpost, only to get an outstanding ovation, dozens of new followers, and the cycle repeats as your loyal fans wait for your next masterpiece of critique.
>>
>George R. R. Martin would never have written it

you could've stopped here.

I'm a bookfag and I hate where the show has gone (S1 and 2 were great and all the changes made sense and worked) and I'm mad as christ that this is now the only continuity we'll have. Makes me want to write fanfiction. All because some fat retard can't stop doing speaking tours and churn out a few trashy genre literature novels god DAMN it
>>
>>71045402
his voice and wet speaking is really offputting but interesting video nontheless
>>
>>71044771
>George R. R. Martin would have never written it this way and there is a reason for it. Its why his books got so famous and were so refreshing.
Its also why he could never and will never finish them. People stick to formulaic story structures for a reason. They get shit done.
>>
>>71045233
>>71045563
/tv/ is a bunch of losers who expect a childish fantasy show to be absolutely perfect. they don't realize that the whole thing is just for fun, and there is nothing artistically or intellectually rewarding about this show.
>>
>>71049097
doesnt make it immune to criticism
>>
>>71049097
I can tell, you're deep into the fantasy genre or the role-playing game hobby. Amirite?
>>
>>71049092
Yes, he could. But he either is scared of finishing it (that's a thing) OR he just lost his drive in general.

Probably a combination of both.
>>
>>71045402
awesome video anyother like this?
>>
>>71044771
George would have brought us to the same point if he had fucking kept writing.

You can't just keep fucking and cumming close to ejaculation but not cumming, eventually you need the moneyshot. It had been building to this for a while. Was good. It will be a short lived victory though, Night's King is coming.
>>
>>71049563
But that is exactly what would have made this show/book series eternally memorable and unique.

If it would not end with any catharsis at all.
It would be as if the presented narrative was simply a fragment taken out of a history book...
But no, now we have to "tie loose ends" to get cool reaction youtube videos.
>>
>>71049563
>You can't just keep fucking and cumming close to ejaculation but not cumming, eventually you need the moneyshot. I

You're not uptodate with porn niches, are you?
>>
I'm going to make a confession.

I never watched the episode of ned's death because i read the books and i am still asspained about it.

I watched all the other episodes however.
>>
File: IDontGiveAFuck.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
IDontGiveAFuck.gif
1 MB, 260x260
>>71048921
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71049725
For example, arya could have just been finished by throwing her into obscurity..like "rumorus of an aristocratic westerosi girl doing this or sailing even more to the east or something of this sort...Or her being led towards forgetting or abandoning her westrerosi legacy because she got so entangled with life on the eastern lands...

And thats that..Thats how she could have been left. As a question mark who we simply slowly stop caring about. Her plot diverges into lines completely unconnected to westeros until we simply dont care and forget her(through the writing in the book).
That would be way more in line and tragic then the bullshit they came up with in the show of her returning to wesrteros. Cause of course she is now badass and is gonna take revenge on everyone (rolls eyes).
>>
>>71049725
>But that is exactly what would have made this show/book series eternally memorable and unique.

It hasn't finished yet.
>>
best episode ever
prove me wrong fagots
>>
>>71045233
>people hate boring female characters
>/pol/! /pol/! /pol!/
You stupid cunts are the worst
>>
>>71050213
>worst bait ever

Prove me wrong, faggot.
>>
>It's another "bookfags complain about big events of the show that will obviously also happen in the books and pretend it's D&D's fault"

At least when the books were ahead of the show bookfags would mostly complain about legitimately dumb D&D decisions. Now they think everything is written by them until the fat man says otherwise.

>HOLD THE DOOR LOL SO DUMB GRRM WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING THIS STUPID
>>
it had such a good build up, Jon dying not an honorable death, but rather by being smothered to death by his own fallen brothers.

No, instead we had le plot armor to save the day, fuck off.

It is clear that this show is basically just for the average retard tv viewer and this basically was the final straw. I can not believe it.

They fucked up with Arya, ok, fuckin sucks but whatever, then they give us this shit?

Dude, the whole thing about this series is that there's no hope and we're not living in some movie where happy endings are constant. The victories feel so amazing because we know what it requires to get there, how harsh it is.

Nah, it doesn't matter, just CIA here to save the day. I wouldn't even have minded if they'd survive or heck, won, whatever. But not with this fucking run of the mill clichee way. It just shows that the writers basically have no idea what the fuck to do with this show and they're just adapting it to a safe route.

The ep was even ok untill that point, hell, the fight was enjoyable and if t had the proper ending, then it would have been a fucking blast.

I am just done at this point, fuck this piece of shit normie garbage. It's like they saw that "WE CAN NOT HANDLE ANOTHER RED WEDDING :(((" meme and how sad everyone was and now they're just coddling them "look, your favorite characters don't have to die"
>>
>>71044771
This is the problem I had with the Warcraft movie ending. Sorry different subject but still speaking in terms of what makes a piece of cinema or tv show stand out: it is something that doesn't give the audience all that they want.

This is why the movie Buried starring Ryan Reynolds is absolute brilliance! For those who haven't seen: I will just say it is an ending that you would never expect a director to do: who made us sit for 90 minutes and watch a guy slowly suffering to death.

This is why Game of Thrones is so popular as OP has said: GRRM is a genius for not always giving the fans and audience what they want. Why the red wedding will always be held as one of the most shocking events in Television history.
>>
>>71050305
facebook says it was one of the best episodes ever
>>
>>71044771
>shouldn't have gotten

stopped reading right there
>>
>>71044771
How do you know the last episode wasn't just one step of a larger plot that wouldn't provide catharsis? You don't know what this is setting up for.
>>
>>71050213
>best episode ever
This episode was great but not the best episode ever. How can anyone think this?

There was some problems like CIA arriving late with Sansa when if he arrived earlier less would have died but eh
>>
Anyone think the high sparrow is gonna get his neck chopped off by Jaime in next episode?

Rumor has it that Jaime will die so if he is to be then this would be the reason.

I doubt they'd kill off Cersei.
>>
File: 1458217701965.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1458217701965.gif
45 KB, 499x499
>john snow still alive
>that little asshole blonde kid dead
>dragons not hunted down the second they were born
>everyone trusts CIA, king of backstabbing people
>everyone feared blonde bimbo before her dragons were born

>this show is unique and different
>>
>>71050603
>"rumor"
>when we know from the leaks exactly what will happen

sure is summer
>>
this show and TWD both need to die.
>>
>>71050778
Somthing else will just replace them...
The problem is the audience not the shows.
>>
>>71050725
>when we know from the leaks exactly what will happen
Sorry I have not bothered to read these leaks idk if they are true.

Did they actually predict this episode 9's events correctly?
>>
>>71051150
Aye, I heard someone say Rickon was killed via arrows across the battlefield as he ran, and that Ramsay would be taken prisoner (sort of true).

The next leak involves something about Tommen committing suicide or falling from the Red Keep. We'll just have to wait and see!
>>
>>71044946
First post Best post
>>
I don't remember everything, but the definite finale spoilers were:

John is declared King in the North
Tommen falls to his death from the Red Keep
Bran sees the tower again, and he finds out but it cuts before revealing it to everyone else

The other thing I keep hearing is Cersei blows up everybody with Wildfire, but I don't know if that's from the actual leaks, or just something that's fucking obvious (they referenced it again this episode, she's completely fucked and backed into a corner, it would go with the idea that she and Jamie are secret targs, etc)
>>
>>71051444
Well, cercei was raped so she is now a pure and good character who has to eventually triumph.
>>
>>71044771
>He always brought us to the edge of catharsis but never given it to us.
Literary cuckholding
>>
>>71046003
What's wrong with (pol)
>>
>>71046154
Not an arguement
>>
File: 1463628445549.jpg (4 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
1463628445549.jpg
4 KB, 194x250
>>71045233
>a billion replies the post

fucking million layers of irony
>>
>>71045233
>Invoke /pol/ every time someone makes a racist, sexist or prejudiced remark
Setting aside that 4chan overall was always full of edgy teenagers with edgy comments, /pol/ hates /tv/ guts because we're associated with Hollywood, an industry known for its large Jewish influence and pedophilia.
>>
>>71050473
>Facebook says
Impressive. Most impressive
>>
>>71052979
>/pol/ hates /tv/ guts because we're associated with Hollywood, an industry known for its large Jewish influence and pedophilia.

There is nearly 60% overlap of activity between the top 4 boards of /b/, /pol/, /v/, and /tv/. The "/pol/ doesn't crosspost!" joke isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>71048422
> I have never struggled, suffered, worked hard, etc for anything in my life and came out on top.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.