[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tyrion whining about Theon making too many dwarf jokes t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>Tyrion whining about Theon making too many dwarf jokes the last time they met
>Theon didn't make any dwarf jokes and it was in fact Tyrion who was an incredible asshole to Theon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr39g6hPB_8

What did he mean by this?
>>
BEGAUSE U HAV NO GOG :--DDDD
>>
It's fucking stupid and out of character how Tyrion would hold an extremely old grudge and one with a kid that's half his age.
>>
Tyrion used to be a great character. now he's literally a walking meme.
>>
>>71078601
The writers literally cannot into Tyrion anymore.
>>
>>71078601
>half his age

in the books there's only about 7 years between them :^)
>>
>>71078601

wow you really didn't pick up that Tyrion had heard all about the shit Theon got up to in Winterfell? He just didn't trust the kid at all.
>>
>le obligatory "witty dwarf" scene.
>>
>>71078741
Did D&D forget their own OC changes about how nobody really thought Bran and Rickon were dead?
>>
>>71078741
he's actually pretty fucking insistent in encouraging him to do just that in OP video
>>
>>71078601
Put yourself in Tyrion's shoes.

>"This cocky little bastard really has something to say before I leave Winterfell. I sort of feel sorry for him. We both have shitty fathers after all."
>"Wow, he killed the Stark boys? What a fucking asshole."
>"HAHAHAHAHAHA! He got his dick chopped off?! Finally! Some justice in Westeros!"

Tyrion hates Theon's guts if anything.
>>
>Tyrone is a disadvantaged minority
>Theon was a strong cis white male
Can you really fucking blame Tyrion for remembering Theon as being discriminatory towards him? He has to go around taking shit from cis white males every day because of his disability. That's his daily reality. He most likely has post traumatic stress disorder from all the discrimination and bullying. The fact that you'd target him for that is really, really problematic.
>>
>>71078875

Man are you telling me Tyrion is an inconsistent character with personal flaws? Fuck!
>>
>>71078348
>the difference in dialogue quality from that scene to last night's
Jesus this show really fell off a cliff.
>B-but muh big battle sequence!
>>
>>71078995
This.

Plus, has Theon really got any genuine verbal bashing for what he did aside from, "ha ha, you lost a dick"?
>>
>>71078396
I can't believe he didn't make a cock joke last night. WTF D&D?
>>
>>71078348
>tfw Tyrion went from being blonde in the first episode to brunette the rest of the show
Why would you expect consistency in this show? it's been all overt the place.
>>
>>71078348
>"where's the Imp?"
>Don't call him that! He really hates being called that!
>Theon gets insulted until he says 'careful, Imp'
>Tyrion keeps that grudge until S6

told you not to call him that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.