[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6 meters tall mountains of bodies How does that even happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: That is one big pile of shit.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
That is one big pile of shit.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>6 meters tall mountains of bodies

How does that even happen?
>>
As it turns out, Ramsey is level 20 necromancer.
>>
>>71046608

I think they were going for Agincourt with dead piled on horses. Especially the suffocation and crushing to death (how the Duke of York died).

>Their horses stumbled among the stakes [of the English longbowmen], and they were speedily slain by the archers, which was a great pity. And most of the rest, through fear, gave way and fell back into their vanguard, to whom they were a great hindrance; and they opened their ranks in several places, and made them fall back and lose their footing in some land newly sown, for their horses had been so wounded by the arrows that the men could no longer manage them. Thus…the vanguard of the French was thrown into disorder, and men-at-arms without number began to fall.… Soon afterwards the English archers, seeing the vanguard thus shaken, issued from behind their stockade, threw away their bows and quivers, then took their swords, hatchets, mallets, axes, falcon-beaks [macelike weapons] and other weapons, and, pushing into the places where they saw these breaches, struck down and killed these Frenchmen without mercy, and never ceased to kill till the said vanguard which had fought little or not at all was completely overwhelmed.
>>
>>71046608
It doesn't.
>>
>>71047311
Oh, is that what you think, bloviating cunt? Fuck off
>>
>6 meters

Are you fucking ritarded?
>>
>>71047827
Except it literally does and has happened in real historical events.
>>
>>71047905
>Historians didnt overexaggarate
>>
>>71047905
Citation needed
>>
>>71046608
>DUDE HORRORS OF WAR LMAO!!! HELLA EPIC!!
>>
>>71047897
Notice the white horse right next to it for reference you "ritard".
>>
>>71047905
No it didn't. I was there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.