[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the smoke has cleared, do you think that he was a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: remmy.jpg (62 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
remmy.jpg
62 KB, 512x512
Now that the smoke has cleared, do you think that he was a good antagonist?
>>
>>71068428
No. It was extremely obvious they were setting him up just to knock him down later this seasons. Having the "good guys" beat a villainous character against seemingly insurmountable odds is fucking gay and not why anyone watches Game of Thrones.

I miss when characters were accountable for their stupid mistakes.
>>
No he was tedious

>character is alone in a room with Ramsay
>oh gee, I wonder what will happen next
>>
He was good at first when he started torturing, then that got dull, then when he was just doing his antics he became pretty based.

He had too many easy wins but overall he was a pretty good villain, if not a good character.
>>
>>71068428
Great when first introduced. Ran into ground when he became a major figure.
>>
Ramsay was so predictable and flat that everyone knew everything he was going to do entire seasons ahead of when he did it.

>He's obviously going to kill Roose and become Lord Bolton.
>Then he'll kill his fat stepmom too once he's the new lord and no one can stop him.

And guess what happened.

But the worst part of it all was the way in which he was beaten. Where Jon lost his entire army simply because Sansa wanted to be the biggest cunt in the whole show and not tell him she had asked the Vale for help. Then they wreck his army due to over 9000 Vale reinforcements and Ramsay and Jon duel in the dumbest duel in the history of duels. It was all genuinely terrible.

And in order to set Ramsay up as a threat in the first place they had to bend all logic around him to make him more powerful than he was.

>give me 20 good men lel
>>
>>71068428
We lost Stannis for this
>>
Yes he was GOAT, the most dangerous character who kept everyone on edge
>>
>>71068428
No, basically a Mary Sue as an antagonist. At least in the book he had flaws, he was ugly/fat, constantly manipulated by Roose, and not a masterful tactician and fighter. The show basically just wanted to build him up as a dark/edgy rival to Jon.

In other words, he's' the Shadow the Hedgehog of GoT. Hopefully his death will mark the end of the shittiness of the last 2 seasons.
>>
>>71068428
His main purpose was being the father of Sansa's son, who will end up on the Iron Throne one day
Cap this
>>
>>71068500

Oh fuck off with this shit people. Having the bad guys win all the time is just as fucking cliche. People who watch Game of Thrones because they think it's euphoric that it deliberately forced good guys to lose or think it should follow some ideology of bad guys always winning are falling for the lamest of tricks.

It wasn't even about overcoming insurmountable odds, the smaller force was getting slaughtered. A cavalry coming to their aid is not beyond reason and probably happens all the time.
>>
>>71068707
>tfw D&D actually make Davos butcher Stannis' character even further post-mortem
They can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>71068659
Ugh I'm tired of all these idiots not understanding basic plot elements. First of all she didn't know for certain that little finger would come through. Second of all they had to draw Ramsey's whole army out before routing them, otherwise he'd just retreat to winter fell. He sent his army out when he though he had it in the bag. Plus Sansa urged Jon to wait for more troops, but Jon insisted on attacking when he did and falling for the trap to boot.
>>
>>71068842
>At least in the book he had flaws, he was ugly/fat, constantly manipulated by Roose, and not a masterful tactician and fighter.
daym, sounds like a more interesting character than what the TV shit is
>>
>>71068898
>Having the bad guys win all the time is just as fucking cliche
Fucking exactly. What he's obviously saying is that "bad guys/good guys" shouldn't have ever even been a thing in Game of Thrones, and that's why Ramsay was a shit antagonist. As an unreedemably "bad guy" with no major flaws, he got away with every single one of his actions in the past seasons, until this moment where we can feel happy because the "good guys" finally won. It's shit.
>>
I can't believe we had to deal with him for three years. He was an unbelievably dull, one note villain.
>>
his scenes in the books are good, GRRM does the rhyming thing really well

the show is ebola and only retards with sub 100 IQ are still watching that shit
>>
>>71069033
> First of all she didn't know for certain that little finger would come through
So where was she during the battle?

>Second of all they had to draw Ramsey's whole army out before routing them, otherwise he'd just retreat to winter fell.
How would telling Jon prevent tat?

>Plus Sansa urged Jon to wait for more troops, but Jon insisted on attacking when he did and falling for the trap to boot.
He would have waited had he known there were more men available.
>>
File: gyU3RvV[2].jpg (68 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
gyU3RvV[2].jpg
68 KB, 499x499
>>71069104
holy shit i can't tip hard enough
>>
There is gonna be a power gap without him.
Who are the assholes left? Euron, Frey and high sparrow? Not nearly as hateable.
>>
File: ram.jpg (412 KB, 1056x1296) Image search: [Google]
ram.jpg
412 KB, 1056x1296
>>
>>71069158
Frey and HS die next episode.
>>
>>71069142

yes well done tumblr well done...
>>
>>71069053
This shit is so transparent, I don't understand how people can watch the show and not see this downward progression in the quality of writing. The show has devolved to fan service to appease the masses.
>>
>>71068898
A good example of a well-written villain is Joffrey. He 'wins' all the time, but not by his own direct machinations. His sense of ego and faux power lets him get away with murder (literally), but all comes crashing down when both Joffrey and the audience least expects it. Joff never had any real strength, both physical and mental.

A good example of a poorly written villain is (show) Ramsay. Not only does he win all the time, he does so with his unfailable physical and mental prowess. He fights off 50 Ironborn armorless while dual-wielding daggers. Every character ever falls into his epic trap. On top of this, just look how especially ridiculous Ramsay was this season. The writers were literally giving Ramsay character after character to kill, to set him up to die in the last episode.

He killed, with zero repercussions: Roose, Fat Walda, babby Roose, Osha, and Shaggydog.

Killing Rickon one could possibly argue had a single repercussion. If anything, it just baited Jon into falling into his ebin trap.
>>
>>71068898
I'm not saying the bad guys need to always win, but the way that victories happen needs to make fucking sense. When Ned makes the mistake of trusting Littlefinger, he gets betrayed. When Robb makes the mistake of betraying the Freys, he gets murdered. Where was the accountability in this episode for all of Jon's shitty mistakes? Nowhere to be found. Ramsay made some stupid fucking mistakes that he should have been punished for as well, just not in this episode.

The episode was called Battle of the Bastards and everyone knew Jon wasn't going to die, since he was literally just brought back to life. The episode, and Ramsay's entire character arc was boring and predictable as a result. Also god fucking damn, does every battle in this show need to be ended by a last second cavalry charge?
>>
So who the fuck is gonna be next season's "big villian"

nights king?
>>
File: 18qpujkoymrksjpg[1].jpg (89 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
18qpujkoymrksjpg[1].jpg
89 KB, 800x452
>>71069142
enjoy your liberal propaganda that shills open borders despite the fact your IQ is too low to even realize you are being manipulated and brainwashed
>>
Why didn't he get his archers to climb the stack of bodies and shoot arrows at the crowd with the good men protecting the archers
>>
>>71069300
Except literally every shitskin in GoT is made out to be scum, you edgy cunt.
>>
>>71069033
>Hey jon, I messaged little finger for huge vale army. I'm not sure they will come though
> oh very nice Sansa, I'll wait it out for them. That will give us better chance and smaller casualties
> Also, if they get here, tell them to do it discreetly so that we can lure ramsay out of winterfell first
> Sure thing John

As oppose to
> John we need more men
> No shit Sansa, any idea where I can grab sum?
> Dunno lol, but you should just sit your ass in this camp indefinitely wasting supplies and waiting to get raped by 20 good men at night again.
>>
>>71069300
>enjoy your liberal propaganda that shills open borders despite the fact your IQ is too low to even realize you are being manipulated and brainwashed

good, try throw in more buzzwords next time
>>
>>71069294

Little Finger and Euron
>>
>>71069345
Thats why they need strong white women to rule them :3
>>
File: 9nNVK23.jpg (69 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
9nNVK23.jpg
69 KB, 750x366
>>71069345
blatantly and patently wrong
>>
>>71069382
kill yourself you paranoid blind nigger fuck
>>
File: 1460389429130.png (848 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1460389429130.png
848 KB, 1000x900
>>71069364
the buzzwords don't matter, all that matters is a picture.

says a thousand words dunnit? every frame a painting and all that
>>
>>71069300
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>71068655
>Great when first introduced.

No the fuck he wasn't. He was the reason Season 3 was so fucking dragged on. We didn't really need 10-15 fucking scenes of Ramsay's entry-level torturing.
>>
>>71069366
can I come too?
>>
>>71068655
He's had a few interesting scenes, but most are repetitive as fuck torture segmetns.
>>
File: bb3.jpg (223 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
bb3.jpg
223 KB, 640x460
>>71069300

Anon, I'm basically Ben "segregation in every nation" Garrison over here, and even I'm capable of just enjoying a show every once in a while.
>>
>>71069475
Nah, he was.
>>
>>71069033
>>71068659
>>71069139
>>71069361
youre all missing that if she told jon he would not fight with them because he jewed ned
>>
>>71069472
>wahhhhh /tv/ is my safe space

you can go back to Tumblr or Reddit anytime anon

>>71069524
There's so many movies and shows I haven't seen no point wasting time on ones that just so blatantly shit and obvious with their agenda

and even if I do want to watch a show with a more liberal agenda, there are better ones that aren't shit to watch
>>
File: 1462775172093.png (451 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1462775172093.png
451 KB, 1000x721
>>71069584
>unironically crying about safespaces whilst shitting your pants over a show that goes against your political beliefs

wew lad. I love when /pol/ contradicts themselves
>>
>>71068428
>do you think that he was a good antagonist?
Seasons 3-5, yes. I thought him trying to please his dad and the messed up relationship he had with Miranda gave him some depth.

Season 6 after he kills his dad there is nobody left to keep him in check and he crossed that line between everyday villainy and cartoonish super villany. It's like how Joffrey was interesting to watch because you could see how Tywin, Cersei, and Tyrion tried to rein him in. Watching Roose try to have some control out over him was interesting, once Roose was out of the picture Ramsay became pretty boring and one-dimensional.
>>
>>71069379
this. fucking hate the 'white savior' bitch, that shot disgusts me. every white liberals dreams, knowing they 'helped' the uncivilized brown people. white mans burden.
every thirty something white woman would go on about how she is a 'boss ass bitch'.
also the scene with the masters and tyrion just exemplified this, she may have abolished slavery but she has just established a new immoral hierarchy.
fucking liberals that call themselves leftists
>>
>>71069584

That's perfectly fine. I just really like fantasy, that's why I'm willing and capable of looking past its flaws and enjoy it nonetheless.

If you can't then watch something else instead. I just don't see the point of getting all upset about someone else enjoying something that you don't think very highely of.
>>
>>71069682
How am I shitting my pants, I just chose not to watch it because it's utter shit

You can watch it, but I'm just saying if you don't realize you're being manipulated into believing a certain agenda you're a low IQ cretin
>>
>>71069765
for your sake i hope this is b8, you must be annoying as fuck.
>>
Do you think it would have been better if they subverted expectations and had Roose kill Ramsay?

And have Roose at the battle of Winterfell?
>>
>>71068500
Oh yeah and having the interesting characters killed off for no apparent reason is top notch directing.
>>
i hate that they made him a coward this season... early ramsey was an evil cunt but he was no coward.
>>
Someone post the image with the spoilers
>>
>>71069750
It's more the fact that dumb ass Americans don't even realize they're watching propaganda
>>
>>71069831
The Red Wedding and Ned's death weren't for "no apparent reason."
>>
>>71069559
Jon recruited wildlings who murdered most of his friends at castle black, I don't think he mind. I don't think he even know what little finger did since he was stuck in castle black with limited information

Also, even if he has problem with little finger, he has no problem with the army of Vale, which is a house that is in good relation with the Stark
>>
>>71069475
>entry-level

Holy fuck what would you consider to be 'advanced' then?

There's only so much shit you can do to someone before the person starts to die
>>
>>71069829
That would've been infinitely better.
>>
File: 1466320631_cia-torture[1].jpg (328 KB, 1200x1698) Image search: [Google]
1466320631_cia-torture[1].jpg
328 KB, 1200x1698
>>71069930
How about freezing some poor bastard to death?

Khaled El-Masri, a German national who was wrongfully detained and tortured for over four months in 2004 by water-boarding him 83 times in one month.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/new-declassified-documents-reveal-how-cia-abused-tortured-prisoner-683384
>>
>>71069033
i keep seeing this "she didn't know if he would come." shit. she knew damn well LF would come if she sent a raven asking for help.
>>
>>71070066
I can beat that 2bh

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5463094/1/
>>
File: 1440166568729.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1440166568729.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>71069829
yes.
>>
>>71069930
If you watched a medieval/gang/horror film outside of your mainstream line-up, it was obvious from the start Ramsay's end goal was to cut Theon's dick off. 2-3 brutal scenes were necessary, but an entire season filled with scenes wasn't. Seeing how Theon managed to still consider himself human and a Greyjoy instead of being "Reek" meant Ramsay didn't do a good job.
>>
File: Girlwinsdudekek.jpg (41 KB, 380x358) Image search: [Google]
Girlwinsdudekek.jpg
41 KB, 380x358
So how does it all end?

The GOT franchise is firmly in the hands of HBO now and they can do with it what they want.

I predict 3 more seasons before it stops making money and they abruptly end it, a la Sopranos.

The Fat Man got paid off, is enjoying his twilight years to the fullest and doesn't give a fuck.

Stopped watching after S3 when it became glaringly apparent GOT wasn't going anywhere.

Let me know how it ends and maybe I'll catch up on the rest of it.

I won't catch up on the rest of it. GOT is now product and no longer a story.

Sorry lads, but it is what it is.

What happened to Ramsey?
>>
>>71070158
>3 more seasons
>Abruptly cut it off
You're wrong
>>
>>71069873

Most people don't, not just Americans. And even those who are sceptical often fail to understand why and how they are manipulated.

I understand that this is frustrating, I also would like to live in a world in which people are understanding and not led by the nose to act against their own interest, but blaming people for their ignorance is not going to solve anything.

If you want to blame someone, blame the people responsible for this not their victims.
>>
>>71069033
Ahahahah what the fuck. Littlefinger guaranteed assistance to Sansa if she asked, but she was reluctant to do that or even tell Jon literally just because she was embarrassed to do so after chewing him out.

What could have happened:
>Hey Jon, I can actually get a huge army from the Vale to help us.
>Oh cool, so let's commit to our original plan of playing defensively until the Vale knights can pull a Rohirrim on Ramsay's army when they've committed themselves to the attack.
>Also let's give our giant a fucking tree to use as a club or something.
>>
File: ytho.jpg (99 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
ytho.jpg
99 KB, 736x856
>>71070204
So how does it all end?

What will be 'The Canon' going forward, and how will it resolve?

I'd love to hear your fanfic.

In the real world, it will drag on until it stops making bank, with no Canon to follow.

I say three more seasons then kaput, no real closure or resolution.

What say you?
>>
>>71069850
How was he a coward?

Even when he was surrounded by archers and an entire fucking army outside his gates, he was still openly taunting Jon
>>
>>71070449
They are already killing of plots that would help the series continue past the 8 seasons D&D want to make. The Ironborn and Dorne plot has been severely streamlined/completely destroyed so as to have no excuse at prolonging the show.
Season 7 and 8 are going to be half seasons, so they can use the bigger budget to their advantage.

Ramsey was eaten by his own dogs for fucking Sansa on their wedding night and having Reek watch .
>>
File: image.png (673 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
673 KB, 1136x640
No he wasn't, because while every other character on the show suffered and died because their actions had consequences, he suffered and died because Sansa's autistic cousin values the opinion of a man who just wants to fuck Sansa, and the orgins of that go way back in a fucked up Tully love triangle

So no, I didn't like Ramsay's death ultimately resulting from an old fucked up Tully love triangle
>>
Dropped when he killed Roose, shitty and predictable and a waste of Roose.
>>
>>71070460
him not accepting the one on one fight with jon was clearly supposed to make him look like a coward... comparing this scene to the one where theon's sister tried to free theon seems inconsistent character wise
>>
>>71070349
>Also let's give our giant a fucking tree to use as a club or something.
1000x this. Clearly if you have a fucking giant your strategy should be centered around 'how could we best utilize our giant?'
I hate that he wasn't even able to break the shield wall. That tactic shouldn't have worked at all.
>>
>>71070349
This would have saved atleast half Robs army. Good job looking out for the Northern men Sansa, sure glad a Stark is back in charge. I really hope they make her an antagonist now just so that scene isnt the dumbest decition in the entire series.
>>
>>71068659
I think the Sansa-thing is kind of-- anime-esque. The whole thing is supposed to be about "I had to let him be trapped in order to lay an even bigger trap, otherwise mastermind Ramsay could've out-trapped us, sacrifices needed to be made", but seems like it didn't arrive at the audience. And with good reason because it's way too over the top. Thought I was watching an anime (Attack on Titan or Death Note something with ""strategy"" like that) for a second.
>>
No, he was shit. Everything always went his way and he was two-dimensional.

I was finished caring about him after his "she's good meat, feeds her to the hounds" line. There he was showing possibly a hint of humanity toward a girl he cared for, but instead we just get more edgelord "I'm a badguy, hate me." Roose was far more interesting. Ramsay should have been completely cut

I thought one of the main themes of this series was that there wasn't such things as goodguys and badguys.
>>
>>71070846
>thinking they give two fucks about medieval war time strategy in this show

lmao
>>
Somehow i have the feeling that Euron is gonna meet the White Walkers at some point.
>>
>>71070349
The writing really is quite shit when you put more than five seconds of thought into it.
>>
>>71070898
It would have been better if, yeah know, Jon and his soldiers were in on it?

The whole battle was a suicide run by Jon, he fully expected to lose and clearly didn't give a fuck about any plan they might have because he was outnumbered 3 to 1 and had inferior troops

His entire outlook on the battle would have changed if he knew Sansa's cousin had rallied the entire Vale to his cause and was on the way to help him out
>>
>>71068500
>It was extremely obvious they were setting him up just to knock him down later this seasons
Wow. Almost sounds like the description of an antagonist. Horrible writing indeed.
>>
He needed Sansa to become the warden of the north, but treated her like shit forcing her to run away or kill herself. Ultimate retard.
>>
File: mmd.jpg (148 KB, 861x1000) Image search: [Google]
mmd.jpg
148 KB, 861x1000
>>71068428
Iwan Rheon or whatever his name is is going to be in demand after this.
>>
>>71071010
It's not even so much about war strategy as inconsistent power levels. We've seen the giant wreck houses as well as a fortified castle gate (like 10 minutes later) with his bare hands, but some guys with shields is somehow too much?
And yeah, not giving him a weapon is dumb.
>>
>>71068428
Roose should have killed Ramsay.
>>
I wish they played up his insecurity about being a bastard. The scene when Roose legitimized him was great, and he actually showed a different side to the character
>>
>>71069294
dany
>>
File: 1371115770349.png (35 KB, 233x290) Image search: [Google]
1371115770349.png
35 KB, 233x290
It was bad enough that no one was brought up to speed on the Vale army coming, including the Boltons who apparently had no fucking scouts or anyone else noticing several thousand men crossing thousands of miles of terrain. But no, what was really bad as well was that after crossing this amount of space completely uncontested and unnoticed, they of course happened to arrive *just* in the nick of time. Like fucking really - 5 minutes later and they all would've been toast.
>>
File: sophie-turner-gq-0516-02.jpg (573 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
sophie-turner-gq-0516-02.jpg
573 KB, 1333x2000
MY NEGROES

IT IS TIME TO VOTE

PICK YOUR CHAMPION

HE WILL DEFEND YOU WITH HIS LIFE

http://www.strawpoll.me/10539271
>>
>>71071252
Did you miss how he called Jon "bastard" a billion times last ep? He was insecure as fuck, I cringed every time what an insecure faggot.
>>
Yes, but the show didn't have much time to build his character more.

Ramsay was basically an example of nipping evil in the bud before it sprouts. The GoT world has a way of letting evil guys run rampant and not putting an end to them before it's too late. Here, we see a culmination of evil in a house that made the flaying of people their sigil in the character of Ramsay. But before he was truly able to wreak havoc, he was taken down.

I think this ep really showcased just how terrifying a Ramsay with power is. The army he had along with their scare tactics showed how cunning and ruthless Ramsay is and his potential for evil in the long run.

Although he did seem a bit one-sided further along the series, I think it's mostly because the show never got the chance to explore him as a character. What we see if him is mostly rushing to climb through the ranks by doing what he's best at. We never really how his character would be affected in a position of power and ruling.
>>
>>71068428
I gotta admit though, they outdid themselves with the battle scene, i also enjoyed how he died. GJ to HBO
>>
>>71068428
He was my favorite. Purely evil and psychotic but always just another man. Not some sauron level evil dark spirit haunting the world, but just a mad who finds exceptional joy in fucking your shit up, slowly, piece by piece.

If I was dull enough not to be able to understand that he eventually would be killed off, I would've joined Team Bolton seasons ago
>>
>>71069041
so being fat/ugly is more of an excusable flaw than being a self-proclaimed sadist? no, you fucktard. if anything being born with an ugly mug is less of a motivating factor than the TV's version of Ramsey's motivation: the fact he was illegitimate and a bastard; he wold never amount to anything no matter how hard he tried, so he had to take things.

tl,dr: TV Ramsey > Book Ramsey
>>
>>71071804
that's just straight up wrong, the book Ramsey chapters were awesome they had this whole rhyming thing and GRRM actually broke down Theon into a character called Reek
>>
>>71071236
This.
Ramsay was an obvious huge liability, a mad dog who was pretty troublesome to Roose as well, and most of what happened yesterday could've happened with Roose (rationalizing that he rode out the army instead of hiding in Winterfell because of a)obvious huge advantage and b)showing the entire north and country what he is capable of). Probably wouldn't have had the Rickon scene like this (did the "Don't make me rue the day I raped your mother"-line make it into the show?) but it could've worked much better. I was surprised Ramsay was such a good tactician when he seemed like such a meme (shirtless, 20 good men, doing shit that was bad for the family name) before.
>>
>>71068428
I thought he was good up until everything went arcade when he killed his father and no one cared about it at all. From that point on it was just comic book villain which is very un-ASoIaF. I hope it does not turn out like this in the books.

Regardless of what I think of this season, I loved his scenes from earlier seasons, like torture scenes and such.
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>>71069475
>we didn't need to see Theons descent into Reek

fuck off faggot
>>
>>71070066
Wait, a german citizen was tortured like this and even turned out to be innocent? How was this not a huge scandal and why is this the first time I've heard about this? Makes me physically ill desu, don't even wanna open the link.
>>
He was a hilarious comic book villain from the very start desu. I could never take him seriously and he didnt really fit in GoT. Even though I had some laughs Im glad both Braavos and Ramsey filler arcs are over. Now to finish the last filler called High Sparrow, hopefully never return to Dorne and we are finally set to continue some interesting stuff.
>>
>>71072226
I think he was fun
>>
>>71072269
because it's not torture it's advanced interrogation techniques anon
>>
>>71072344

Id agree with Braavos, unless a big conclusion happens from that arc, but how is Ramsay and High Sparrow filler?
>>
>>71069904
Not him but he was likely not referring to GRRM deaths, just the new arbitrary show ones

>Barristan
>Mance
>Areo Hotah
>Martell lord and prince
>Blackfish
>Osha
>Rickon
>>
so who will die in the finale
>>
>>71068428
His father was
>>
How did Sansa know Bolton's dogs hadn't been fed in seven days? She rode off before he said that. And I doubt Jon mentioned it to her. "Hey Sansa btw Bolton's dogs haven't been fed in seven days just thought you'd like to know."
>>
>>71069294
King Tommen, the hypeslayer. First of his name
>>
>>71072570
She has really good hearing.
>>
>>71072570
In the amount of time between the parley, the battle, the battle aftermath, and everything else, it's not THAT implausible that someone told Sansa that the dogs hadn't been fed.

Are you saying you wanted that 10 second scene where somebody tells Sansa something the audience already knows? That's not how storytelling works. You're thinking of real life.
>>
>>71069294
Dany or Lannisters again I guess? Cersei and Jamie still united with nothing to lose + Qyburn and Mountain support could be a force to be reckoned with again, which they haven't been since Tywin died.
Sneks maybe?
But did GoT ever follow the "bad guy of the season" thing anyways? It has been mostly Joffrey and Cersei until Ramsay was introduced.
S1 - clearly Cersei
S2 until death early S4 - clearly Joff
rest of S4 - Cersei and Tywin? and Ramsay now?
S5 - Ramsay I guess but not like he's reaching far beyond Salsa
S6 - Sparrow I guess?Ramsay til now?
>>
>>71072869
But she even says to him "You said it yourself" as if she was there when it happened
>>
No, he felt like a cheap version of Joffery except they amped up his wickedness x10, I expect that they will do this with Euron next season.

I do think Iwan is a good actor though and did a fine job with the material he was given.
>>
>>71069294
Are people already forgetting Euron top kek.
>>
he was until the 20 good men scene
>>
Now that Joffrey and Ramsey are kill, who is gonna be the big bad next season?
>>
>>71072937

To be fair, he used the "my dogs haven't been fed in seven days" line ALL THE TIME. At any given time you could just guess the dogs hadn't been fed in seven days and that Ramsay recently told said that to someone and you'd be right.
>>
>>71072949
>MUH BIG COCK

That's gonna be impossible for D&D to pull off now
>>
>>71071382
I'd say Arthur Dayne, but he got fucking smoked in the Tower of Joy flashback

Show wise, Jon is the best, he literally has God on his side

Selmi got smoked, Dayne got smoked, Gregor Clegane got smoked, Jaime got smoked

Bronn or Brienne for 2nd best
>>
>>71072985

>euron
>villain
>>
File: 1457505784533.png (290 KB, 577x487) Image search: [Google]
1457505784533.png
290 KB, 577x487
>>71070066
>Khaled El-Masri
>a German national
>>
>>71072985
What kind of threat does he pose with a bunch of shitty rapists and pillagers (top 50 of them assraped by Ramsay) who on top of that show original filler still got their asses handed to them repeatedly in the past?
Who could he win against at this point, nobody.
>>
>>71071224
Just pick up a fucking corpse and use it as a club, how hard is that to do?

>tfw Wun-Wun deserved better
>>
No.

He just won too much for no reason.

He's essentially Joffrey but without a Tyrion or Tywin to shut him down every so often.
>>
>>71069294
>nights king?

He'll be the final boss of the final season and Dany will melt him with dragon fire and say something EPIC like, "By dragon glass you were born and now, by my dragon's breath you die. Drakaris!" and then everyone cheers and Dany becomes the greatest queen who ever lived and brought eternal peace to the whole world.
>>
>>71072476

tommen / high sept
>>
>>71073169

high sparrow*
>>
>>71073169
Why will Tommen an hero tho? Because Marge leaves KL? Or he realizes somehow everybody around him has manipulated him?
>>
>>71068500
>Having the "good guys" beat a villainous character against seemingly insurmountable odds is fucking gay and not why anyone watches Game of Thrones.
That's not what the reviews seem to indicate.
>>
>>71073115
I am saying the show did a very poor job of introducing Euron. I believe next ep he will be fucking up Oldtown big time and having something big happen to make him more of a big deal but, atm he is a joke.

I also think the actor playing him is shit.
>>
>>71070066
Shitskin WREKT.

Wish we could do this to every paki in the UK.
>>
>>71068428
No. He got away with far too much for too long.
>>
File: 1445318770495.gif (987 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1445318770495.gif
987 KB, 500x452
>>71073070
guy got fucked up in some U.S torture prison for having a shitty arab name

let's show a little respect, if you've heard what they do is these prisons you would.

>>71073270
you're a big guy anon
>>
>>71073221

he might be unwanted collateral damage to cersei incinerating the sept and the high sparrow
>>
>>71072269
Because that " german " was as Muslim as it could be with several links to Islamists. And after he was released for being too unimportnat he set a House on Fire in germany and threatened People like the Mayor of his Town because he felt treated " unfair ".
>>
Had he played his old mindgames like he did with theon at the beginning, he'd have been a less obvious disney villain

>im evil for the sake of evil!
>fuck politics or ulterior motives, i just like hurting people!
>>
>>71068428
TWENTY
>>
File: WhiteWalker.jpg (597 KB, 3733x2100) Image search: [Google]
WhiteWalker.jpg
597 KB, 3733x2100
>>71069158
Did you forget our good friend The Night King?

>>71069196
So does the King
>>
>>71073337
Well to be fair can you blame him for the things he's done after torture? Anybody would surely go insane and demand justice if subjected to that when innocent?
>>
>>71068428

He was okay to start with, but ended up a bit meme. He may have been even more sinister had he not acted like a clown. He's basically just a violent fool providing sadistic comic relief.
>>
>>71070842

I don't think it was. Why the fuck would he have a one on one duel with Jon Snow? He's not been established as a particularly good soldier.
>>
>>71069904
No one's saying that.

We're talking about bullshit off-screen deaths that dont have any impact

>The blackfish fell in combat while we were trying to apprehend him

WOW SURE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO SEE THAT VETERAN SWORDSMAN FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE AGAINST SEVERAL PEOPLE.
>>
>>71073450
He got everything they granted himbut as every Muslim he believed he was special snowflake.
They gave him Money and even a House/flat but this cunt was never satisfied.
Also a lot of people have suffered and seen some shit like myself but they/ I dont act like complete Assholes.
>>
>>71070842
he 'knew' he could beat yara and crew, but he knew that jon snow was a great swordsman, so he didn't want to fight someone he didn't know he could beat cleanly.

it was consistent with his character, he only acted the way he did a few seasons ago because he had the advantage with his dogs and men.
>>
>>71068428

MEY DOGS ARE HUNGRAY
>>
>>71072422

They're not hugely relevant to the main story arc that has been going on. I think they're both necessary, but the High Sparrow's shit has especially been tedious and relatively pointless.
>>
You're all fucking forgetting

A giant did die in Winterfell
It was Wunwun. Does that mean Lord Baelish won't die or D&D are hacks
>>
>>71068428
Roose was better
>>
>>71068428
Literally ruined the show

Only bolton showfag redditors think otherwise
>>
>>71073719

Refresh my memory here
>>
>>71068563
Kill yourself showfag
>>
>>71073788
Some line about a giant dying in a castle of snow

People theorise that it's little finger because his old sigil was a giant when his forefathers came over from braavos
>>
Roose was the better " Villain " because he acted with a Plan and wasnt " evil " just for being an edgy Faggot. His cruel actions were all part of getting and keeping the Power, knowing that its a constant game to stay on top.
Ramsay got more plot Armour than the Yamato or Iowa making him a cimic book villain.
>>
>>71068428
No. Roose should have been the villain and Ramsay should have been the errand boy.
>>
s
>>
>>71073642
I hate Muslims as much as the next guy but I'm still mortified to hear this story, doesn't this whole story make him special and indeed warrant special treatment?
You can't hold all people to your standard anon, maybe you're just better at coping than other people. I never opened that link so no clue what exactly happened but most people are just selfish assholes from the beginning, feeling all the more justified when something horrible happens to them. Can you honestly say most people you know wouldn't act in a similar fashion? People are just shitty mate and I think being tortured for a month would fuck anybody up.
>>
>ramsay didn't tell sansa littlefinger arranged their marriage just to get one last mindfuck in on her
>>
>>71073376
But he's the final boss.
>>
>>71073132
At this point after the last episode that's exactly what I'm expecting.
>>
>>71068428
>Now that the smoke has cleared
>69 live GoT threads on /tv/ right now, a dozen of which are about Ramsey

U fucking wot m8?
>>
>>71069930
>what would you consider "advanced" then
Iron Maiden? Pull his fingernails off?
Put him a hollowed out cow corpse and roast him alive?
Put shards of glass into all his food?
Human centipede?
Chinese water torture?
The list goes on
>>
>>71069104
So you?
>>
>>71070711

would ned even be dead if not for the old fucked up tully love triangle?
>>
Why did Sansa never tell Jon about the Vale's army? Did they not think they could save a bunch of lives, maybe even Rickon's?
>>
No he sucked. And he was a terrible antagonist. Tywin is a antagonist done right.
>>
>>71074410

She didn't know, most likely. I imagine Littlefinger just showed up in her camp and then she rode with them to watch the end of the battle.
>>
>>71069300

is this bitch wearing blue jeans?
>>
>>71074047
First of all he wasnt innocent. He made several trips to former Yugoslavia and met there with shady people. Some claim he didnt knew that these people were observed but i highly doubt it.

Back in Germany, the german politicians ( especially the Green Party ) made some kind of Martyr and symbol of the " evil " Bush administration out of him. Again he got a House and a basic income for the rest of his Life.
And yes i can say the most of my close friends wouldnt act in a same way.

I was/am the son of a german mother and a serb father. My mother died from Cancer and my father moved with me back to Serbia when i was 15 years old. I dint knew the language , i didnt knew the Culture etc. And when i became 18 years old making my degree on the german scholl in Belgrad the war broke out and i was enlisted to the Army where i have seen some shit people would neber belive. Burned villages where people who lived peacefully together for decades raped the neighbours daughter infront of her Mother and Father. Others burned inside their Houses alive while a drunk Mob was laughing outside.

Years after when could leave the country, became german, joined the Bundeswehr and went to Yugoslavia and Afghanistan to earn money and saw their shit too.

But the worst part was i finally started to study while letting my earned Money work.
Do you know how you fell when you are surrounded by spoiled Liberals who dreams so edgy Che Guevara socialist dreams while drinking overpriced coffee and were raised in a House/ family with two Cars, a Garden, enough Parents money for several vacatiosn every year etc.

And you just have to sit there and listen to their Bullshit Problems.
But didt i went on a rampage or saw the " fault " for i have seen or done at others ?
No ! I educated myself, i tried to make myself better ( also by sports ) and use my Money to achive what i want and become a better man, day by day.
>>
File: 1427541411586.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1427541411586.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>tfw no more olenna & tywin banter
>>
>>71074458
Tywin was perfect. Charismatic and intelligent, doing teh Things he done for his Family and Legacy. Clear and simple without all that " Hurr durr i am such sadistic and evil " attitude.

The parts with Arya also showed that he rewarded intelligence.
>>
>>71075023
He also didn't win at everything and had his own losses.
>>
>>71070846
I'm annoyed he didn't get a weapon at all.

Yeah a tree wold have been nice. What the fuck happened to his bow and arrow? They couldnt make him another one? He could have taken out Ramseys like 4 football fields away with that fucking thing.
>>
>>71068500

>No. It was extremely obvious they were setting him up just to knock him down later this seasons.

So every show with a hero and a villain does not play out like this?
>>
It's weird, I didn't like him until he died. I suddenly realized I'll never see that goofy sadistic smile ever again.
>>
>>71075354
Ultimately Joffrey was no different. He was a villain set up to inevitably knock down. As you said, this is how villains function.
>>
>>71070158

Ramsey lost the battle to Jon Snow after CIA came through with troops.

Ramsey retreats to Winterfell. WunWun (that giant freefolk) breaks through and lets in Jon Snow and Soldiers

WunWun dies

Jon Snow vs Ramsey. Ramsey shoots arrows at Jon but no avail. Jon Snow beats him up.

Ramsey awakens in the cell where his starving dogs are at. Sansa watches as Ramsey's dogs eat Ramsey alive.
>>
File: 1462052384267.gif (347 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1462052384267.gif
347 KB, 314x314
>>71074458

And Tywin gets killed by his dwarf son on the toilet.

Bravo D&D
>>
>>71068500
Really? You didn't think his and Sansa's was the most beautiful love story in all the 7 kingdoms?
>>
>>71075470
>As you said, this is how villains function.

Not Villains or better said not only Villains. But powerful people who lack intelligence and/or get arrogant.
There are several examples in History about powerful Rulers who ruled until their biological death because they actually used their Brain.
>>
>>71074381
>iron maiden
>advanced torture
Only the blaze bayley years m8
>>
cartoon villain
>>
>>71075812
kek! I like you, anon.
>>
>>71074900
>see people get tortured
>actually get tortured
hmm i wonder what's worse
>>
>>71075915
this tbqh
>>
>>71075646
Joffrey ruled until his biological death.

Presumably you meant natural.
>>
>>71068428

yes.fuck all these autistic faggots who think a villain needs to be some sympathetic anti-hero they identify with.

Ramsey had clear motivation and was an absolute cunt
>>
>not using winterfell to very easily win the battle AND protect yourself from an ambush
Davos reason why Ramsey chose to meet in open combat is retarded, the northern houses follow Ramsey out of fear, what would it matter if he used winterfell as the stronghold it was when he'd be crushing jons army anyways
>>
>>71076598

Roose would have used Winterfell

But Ramsay on the other hand was a cocky shit
>>
>>71076598
you don't fear weak people
>>
>>71068428
meh, but Iwan portrayed him very very well
>>
>>71075543
he was killed that way in the books retard. His downfall was hubris and he should have treated his own son better. Also he was a hypocrit
>>
>>71076664
So what? He would have destroyed the only people who resisted him so the other houses wouldn't do anything
>>
>Jon is considered the best swordsman that ever lived
>Gets his shit slapped by Mance in a mock sword fight
I know complaining about the show/book differences is redundant at this point, but why make Jon even more of a mary sure?
>>
Why didnt he just shoot Jon instead of Wun Wun
>>
I only seen series 1 and some of 2 then I quit it but I came back for series 6 so I missed a fair bit. He was vicious though.
>>
Is there anyone in the show who can beat John Snow on a 1 vs 1 fight?
>>
File: 1466035415253.jpg (47 KB, 698x546) Image search: [Google]
1466035415253.jpg
47 KB, 698x546
>>71075543
Nice hat. Looks real euphoric.
>>
>>71073050
>I'd say Arthur Dayne, but he got fucking smoked in the Tower of Joy flashback
>Jaime got smoked
>Selmi got smoked
So they're not the best because they lost against overwhelming odds? None of them were beaten in fair 1v1 fights. Remember, Jon got rekt too, he just get resurrected.
>>
>>71068428
I liked him early on, but after they shoved him in our faces so much he got extremely boring. Any time he appeared it was so he could remind us that he's evil and he is going to kill someone or torture them.

It was also annoying how he was amazing at everything. Such a good fighter that he can leap into a group of Ironborn with no shirt on and easily beat them. Able to cripple Stannis's entire army with 20 men, etc etc.

Joffrey was a way better antagonist in my opinion. When Joff died I was happy because he's a fucker, and I was glad he was dead. When Ramsey died I was glad because it meant he was going to stay off my screen.
>>
>>71068898
>missing the point this much

Come on guy.
>>
>>71076987
D&D are the wrong people to write this flat out. They're (or one is?) the fuckers behind Troy of all things for pete's sake. They're maximum normies with the plebiest of opinions on how things should be which is why s5 and s6 suck, because like all plebs they think Feast and Dance are godawful books when they're fine.

I'll always feel sad about Nimble Dick not being in and us lacking that one line about Tyrion knowing many tricks for a dwarf, "Pull down your breeches and give me a crossbow, I'll show you my favourite."
>>
>>71069142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emDOPPNAq2w
>>
>>71068428
he was given more attention than he deserved. his father did all of the hard work to put him into a position of power(even if he did end up murdering him). he was a cunt but also a dumbass.
>>
>>71074239
Doesn't mean he no longer counts
>>
>>71077113
He was an exceptional cunt.
>>
>>71077166
Well he's not going to die next episode because he's the final boss.
>>
>>71077209
Never mind. I'm retarded.
>>
>>71068428
No, he's just a shit Joffrey. I liked it when he was Theon's personal enemy, but as a "boss fight" for the North he's shit.It's not convincing at all that anyone would follow this cunt.
>>
>>71073607
I don't really see this as a big problem.

The Blackfish is easily in his mid to late 60s. Likely hasn't properly swung a sword at another man in years.

The Lannister soliders are likely well trained, decked out in the most expensive shit in the seven kingdoms and most of them are probably battle veterans by now.

It probably would have only taken one of them to deal with the Blackfish.
>>
>>71068428
He should have laughed like an insane person while the dogs killed him to prevent Sansa from getting any satisfaction.
>>
You have Cersie, Tywin, Jaime, Roose, Walder, and many other villains in the series, and the vast majority of them have motivations that drive their villainous actions. They have goals that include protecting family or getting revenge, and all of those characters I mentioned have logically justifiable positions based on their various character traits. Even shit villains like the 'Night King' likely have some motivation, we just don't know it yet.

Ramsay has none of that. He's an awful character because he has no depth. He's just CRAHAZAY so he tortures people. That's the extent of his character. He has almost as little character development as the NK, and the NK is supposed to be the mysterious big bad. The battle, and the victory, would have been much more sweet if they had beaten Roose, who was a better character by miles.
>>
>>71068428

https://youtu.be/SJS5bDJUUdw?t=1961

even women laugh
>>
>>71069829
Oh, so much better.
Wouldn't it also have been much more fun if Ramsay and Roose had both known the other's intentions, spent some time playing mind games, y'know, some give and take, maneuvering, making alliances, double crossing...
That... that would've been fun...
>>
>>71068428
The character was over the top and one dimensional, but the actor was great.
>>
File: whydyouleavemedaddy.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
whydyouleavemedaddy.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>71074458
I miss him so much.
>>
So Ramsay had his archer, infantry, and cavalry divisions. He sent his infantry, commanded his archers to fire, and later surround Jon with his cavalry.

Eventually the Vale surrounded his cavalry. But what happened to his archers? Shouldn't he still have them or did they all go back to Winterfell mid battle?
>>
>>71078205
I think the archers sallied out with Small Jon
>>
>>71078205

I think you have infantry and cavalry mixed up.
>>
>>71070979
>I thought one of the main themes of this series was that there wasn't such things as goodguys and badguys.

the writing got dumbed down when they ran out of book material
>>
>>71073642
>like myself

Literally kill yourself.
>>
He was too black. You were supposed to hate him. The show is more nuanced than that usually. The Hound, Theon, Tywin, Cersei, Jaime, etc did horrible things within reason. He was too successful at being bad.

When he killed Rickon, I felt nothing.
>>
>>71079444
>misses 5 times
>finally nails a perfect heartshot on a moving target at 150 meters
>>
>>71068428
NO he's the opposite of a Mary Sue and just as boring.
>>
>>71079602

It was painfully obvious he was missing on purpose.
>>
>>71079742
doesn't make his killshot any less absurd
>>
>>71076862
Jon is make out to be a pretty good swordsman with good training from a very good knight and a natural talent for it. They can only do so much in the show to emphasize the fact that he is in fact a very skilled swordsman and it plays pretty well when you take it as there are rumours and stories in the north of him being good that probably bend the truth, just like they do and have done in real life. Mance beat him sure, but you have to realize that Mance is ALSO a really good fucking swordsman. Also, if you subscribe to some of the crazier fan theories, Mance may in fact be Rhaegar which would mean that yeah, he'd be really fucking good regardless.

Sure it's excessive, and so was a lot of Jon's fighting in the actual show, but it's not necessarily so far out there that you can really say he's a Mary Sue; look at any of the similar "warrior kings" of the past, starting with Richard the Lionheart. They were always skilled in combat and the ways of war due to obviously having the very best training for it and having the wealth and resources to afford all the armour and equipment they needed to be fucking juggernaughts on the battlefield. If we look at Richard's case, he was so skilled and so savvy in the ways of war he once took a port city manned by muslims during the Third Crusade with less than 200 men. How? Because he spent all fucking day personally fighting with some 50 knights and 50 crossbowmen, all highly skilled and specially picked for the mission. That particular instance is where the quote that goes something like "give me a new horse, bind up my wounds" comes from, because he lost a horse or three and was personally injured in the fighting.

We can assume that in a real world scenario Jon would indeed have armour with quality befitting of his station and with his skill could have a similar impact on the battlefield as was seen in the show.
>>
>>71069930
>welcome to the torture shop can I take your order?
>hey bro I've got theon greyjob in my basement do you have any adva-
>say no more my friend, I have just the thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p0hsjS_zHs
>>
>>71068428
So much better in the books
>>
>>71079980
Well I mean he probably spent a lot of fucking time practicing with a bow and it's not like Rickon was doing anything to make it harder to hit him. It's not actually all that absurd.
>>
>>71073115
he wrecks the entire west coast of the seven kingdoms in the books
>>
>>71068428
No. He was too likeable.
>>
>>71080298
this 2bh he was the only good character left

euron seems ok tho
>>
>>71080203
>wind is constantly changing
>target is however far a child can run over ~20-30 seconds away
>hits his heart exactly
>not absurd
>>
>>71077403
I'm not even that mad at that. I mean, he has some stuff like he wants to be a real Bolton, and kinda overcompensates a bit in all regards.

What I hate is that Sansa gets the "final blow." Just like Brienne and Stannis (allegedly). It's all so silly. She better be pregnant or something.
>>
File: 1464739014193.jpg (69 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1464739014193.jpg
69 KB, 450x450
>>71080161
>>
>>71068428
I personally liked him. I'm not saying he was the best written character or anything. But his part was acted quite well and I enjoyed him overall.
>>
>>71080436
Heart shot was obviously just writer's convenience but landing the shot was not so far out there as you're trying to suggest.
>>
what did he even do to sansa, besides fuck her gently on their wedding night? maybe i wasnt paying attention last season, but they kept his mistreatment of her so vague that she comes across as unreasonably hostile to him
>>
>>71080488
I'll throw in a pair of these to make sure he can't close his eyes at no charge for a valued customer!
>>
>>71080571
he fucked her butt, then went ass to mouth, wiped it off on her dress, and gave her a goat piss enema, because piss is sterile and it's a good colon cleanse after a thorough packing.
>>
>>71080344
The list of characters I'm rooting for is getting shorter every season. Stannis, Tywin, Joffrey, Roose, Ramsay all dead. I'm down to CIA and Walder Frey. And the latter is probably going to die next week.
>>
>>71077209
Probably meant Tommen.
>>
>>71071638
Kill yourself
>>
>>71068500
Him killing his father is a stupid mistake desu. Roose Bolton would at least make sure that the Vale won't fuck them over in the end
>>
>>71080830
Forgot to mention Joe Chill aka "Night's King", but he is sure to wind up dead by the end of next season.
>>
File: titanica.gif (479 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
titanica.gif
479 KB, 320x240
>>71070107
I can beat that 2 2bh
>>
>>71068500
This still follows GOT logic which is that people pay for their actions.

Ramsey was cruel for no reason, just like the mad king, and paid for it.

In GGRM's world, you can't be too honorable(like Ned) or too evil(Like the Mad King). You have to be loyal but also be willing to do the right thing when necessary. You can't be naive but you also can't be cruel for the sake of cruelty.

Davos, Jorah, Brienne, Jon(in the show), Theon, Stannis(in the books) and other characters have survived this long because of this.

Characters only die when they are either naiive or needlessly cruel. (Tywin, Robb etc.)
>>
>>71077403
He's a psychopath in this world. GGRM is pointing out that in the middle ages, people with genuine mental problems could have scary amounts of power just by being born into the right family. It was an interesting modern dynamic.

Like the mad king, he was too crazy for his own good and it ended up with him dying. He's a critique to people saying that you have to be edgy as fuck to survive in a world like this.

You have to be willing to be pragmatic but also ready to stick to your principles when you need to. That's why characters like Davos, Tyrion and Jon survive while characters like Tywin, Ned and Robb die.
>>
>>71081073
while this is a running theme in the books, there is a parallel theme of characters dying for no reason and through no fault of their own, because shit happens. there is no safety in this setting; even the most competent players can die if they roll snake eyes
>>
>>71070349
I agree with the criticism of the show. It really comes down to the fact that D&D have to kind of mash storylines up because they cut characters with strategic plots and replace them with more well-known characters. None of this will be a thing in the WoW. Rickon/Sansa became Jeyne Poole. Sansa should never even be in a position to be telling Jon about LF, because she's not actually there in the book, she's still in the Vale. I also kind of wonder if Stannis isn't a part of this battle and probably dies during it. Guess we'll have to wait to find out.
>>
>>71081213
I disagree, let's rule out minor characters like Jori and instead focus on characters who advance the plot. Every character who has driven the plot has been responsible for their own death in some way. Seriously think of any one and you can find a reason.
>>
It was shit. Ramsay was supposed to be the Night's King right hand.

In fact, the whole show feels like shit now. They're rushing because they have only one season left and they have to cut loose ends. Killing half of the characters in one season after 2 seasons of literally nothing happening was awful. I blame the fat man though.
>>
>>71068428
Yes he was very kino
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.