[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuri Game Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 7228.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
7228.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>1924263

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/CtsBHPep
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

Sono Hanabira - >>1904218
Hyperdimension Neptunia - >>1907174
Atelier Series - >>1864160
Nights of Azure - >>1912110
Life is Strange - >>1919451
>>
recent news from the bottom of last thread

new yuri game 'A Little Lily Princess' announced in development

Hints that Valkyrie Blade might be coming to Vita in English

Kindred Spirits on the Roof is fully translated, almost fully edited, and we still don't have a release date.

JAST keeps tweeting pictures from Flowers and still has no updates on its progress
>>
>>1932247
Maki best girl
>>
>>1932248
>Valkyrie Blade
Do you mean Valkyrie Drive?

Also Summon Night 5 digital version will be available December 15. Which is probably the only version you'll be able to get unless you preordered. Petty sure all Summon Night are good for at least some subtext.
>>
>>1932255
>Valkyrie Drive?
oops, yeah, sorry
>>
>>1932150
Can you buy P4 Golden, please? I really want a PC port.

Seriously, though. Vita is in this annoying state where it has some interesting exclusives (Persona, Danganronpa, KanColle, VD, Senran Kagura), but the long-term support, or, rather, the apparent lack of it and the decline in interest makes it a very dubious investment. And almost none of it is /u/ related, so there's that.

Forgive my blog post.

>>1932248
>fully translated, almost fully edited, and we still don't have a release date
That's kinda weird. If it's almost fully edited, they should've named a release date by now. Unless they're afraid of running into complications and delaying the release.
>>
>>1932247
What's the point of this thread?

There isn't even an interactive girl-on-girl peeing game.

Yuri games might as well not exist!
>>
>>1932267
The investment is the back catalogue and I prefer the portability. The ports are cheaper, but I know I play my Vita significantly more than my pc or consoles because I can lie on the couch and watch TV while I play or take it on the bus.
>>
>>1932269
>There isn't even an interactive girl-on-girl peeing game.
Maybe not, but doujin circle Natukon did announce a peeing focused VN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVKHsqJGBp0
>>
>>1932247
>that pic
Oh shit, I really should finish that one.
>>
How /u/ is Recettear?
>>
>>1932357
Depends on the strength of your goggles.

That is to say, not much.
The average of what you would expect from any work that features mostly women.
>>
>>1932357
It's a good game, but not really one to play for the yuri.
There is no love interest or romance at all beyond one or two insinuations that the thief girl has the hots for Recette.
>>
>>1932247
I hate to be That Guy but sauce please?
>>
File: 1445540378778.jpg (379 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
1445540378778.jpg
379 KB, 800x601
Why is the Yuri no Hana games so overlooked /u/?
>>
>>1932391
At least attempt to reverse image search.
>>
>>1932406
If you don't know it's a VNDB screenshot the results of image search are not very helpful.
>>
>>1932415
>effortlessly use image searching services which pointed me to a booru which gave me the title

I didn't even fuck with the filename till you pointed it out.
>>
I just got back into the Witcher 3 and got to the part where you can make Ciri say that she's into women over men- pretty cool, even if nothing comes of it. It made me realize how close we are to having a game on the level of Witcher 3- solid, polished gameplay and nearly unparalleled storytelling in modern gaming, in a fun and fantastic but grounded world- with a cute female protagonist who gets into sexy encounters with other women, and maybe even relationships. I hope it's going to happen.
>>
Well CD Projekt is doing Cyberpunk 2077 next, in which I believe you're going to be able to craft your own character, male or female. Fingers crossed.
>>
File: 04.png (3 MB, 1708x2048) Image search: [Google]
04.png
3 MB, 1708x2048
KT want to know if people want the Vita version of Yoru no Nai Kuni/Nights of Azure with 3 polls:
https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/674538904368848896
https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/674539093548802048
https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/674539189606727680
>>
>>1932686
But it was already announced for Vita. What is the point of those polls?
>>
>>1932693
>europe
>>
>>1932693
>But it was already announced for Vita
It was announced only for PS4 in the west. And maybe just maybe a Vita version.
>>
>>1932686
It's as if everyone is scared shitless to localize games for Vita. Do they want the platform to really die in the west or what?
>>
>>1932710
It wasn't doing especially well in the west to begin with.
Decently enough to justify ports before but I'm guessing that is no longer the case with all the news sites pronouncing it dead a while back, coupled with so many of it's exclusives being ported to PC.
I'll go out on a limb and say the PC ports have been doing better than the Vita versions because of how often it's happening now.
I called it from day one: The overpriced Vita cards prevented the Vita from being the huge hit it otherwise deserved to be.
>>
>>1932557
Cyberpunk 2077 hype.
>>
>>1932752
A PC port of Yoru no Nai Kuni would probably be successful in the west, KT should consider this option if they are so afraid that the game won't sell on the apparently "dead" Vita.
>>
>>1932255
>Which is probably the only version you'll be able to get unless you preordered.
Nah, some places still sell the LE
>>
>>1932557
>I just got back into the Witcher 3 and got to the part where you can make Ciri say that she's into women over men
I'd hope so, her only actual love interest in the books is another girl.
But yeah, having a Witcher 4 with Ciri as the protagonist, picking up chicks would be awesome.
Too bad it will be like 2019 before that happens.

>>1932752
And when it does come it's digital only.
Even if I didn't prefer actual disc I just have no money to buy more and more space for Vita games. Memcards are too pricey.
It's getting tiring having to shower pubs with affirmations that there is in fact a demand for every other title to be released here.
>>
>>1932247
What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>1932991
>What is the point of this thread?

>>1932247
>Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.
>>
>>1932991
Is this some sort of experimental bait?
>>
>>1932557
>solid, polished gameplay
Actually, i—
Actually, this isn't /v/ so I'm just going to shut up right here, sorry.
>>
>>1933010
No, I didn't even Know this board existed till 10 minuets ago
>>
>>1933031
Well, minuets are pretty classy songs so you'll fit in anywhere.
>>
>>1933027
cool
>>
>>1932960
>it will be like 2019 before that happens
2023 would be a safer bet. CD Projekt takes roughly 4 years to make a game, and we already know their next one will be the cyberpunk one.
>>
>>1932316
>yurinate

It's brilliant
>>
>>1932960
>>1933045
I think they already announced that Witcher 3 was the final game in the series. Which is further supported by the endings that don't leave a lot of room for sequels.
Not to mention that having Ciri as a protagonist would be too OP. Either that or they will have to find a reason for her to lose her powers again.
>>
>>1933108
I haven't beat it yet, but the exact timeline isn't too important to me. They could set it whenever, as long as the world is as thoroughly realized and the scope of the game is as good as this.
Also W3 was their biggest success by far. It's getting some kind of follow up.
>>
>>1933113
Only in DLCs or maybe prequels. The endings have too much variety between them, so there is no room for a direct sequel, and picking one route as a canon one is a cheap cop-out and an insult to players who made different choices. I mean, they kind of already did it with Witcher 3 ignoring pretty much 90% of important characters of Witcher 2, but this time the circumstances are different. I doubt there will be a sequel.
>>
>>1933045
Ya, but they said like this week that they are aiming for 2016 release for Cyberpunk.

>>1933108
>I think they already announced that Witcher 3 was the final game in the series.
Nah, they actually said, again sometime this week, that there will of course be another Witcher, since not continuing the saga would be dissapointing all the fans.

And well, considering Geralt died at the end of the original books and yet here we have 3 games continuing the story I'm sure they can handle stuff like multiple endings or an overpowered canonically character.
>>
>>1933108
>I think they already announced that Witcher 3 was the final game in the series
>>1933127
>Nah, they actually said, again sometime this week, that there will of course be another Witcher

Though they DID say that The Witcher 3 concludes Geralt's story.
Who is the protagonist next is yet to be established.

I just hope it is Ciri since she was always supposed to be and was trained by him to be his successor.
>>
>>1933118
Companies think in terms of money, not canon.
>>
>>1933127
>Geralt died at the end of the original books
And then Ciri resurrected him and Yennefer. So it wasn't exactly a dead end. You could argue that the endings of Witcher 3 never showed anyone to be 100% dead, but even then the starting point for the sequel will have to be very different depending on the ending.

>>1932960
>her only actual love interest in the books is another girl
There was also Galahad. She wasn't shown to be in a romantic relationship with him, but it was heavily implied.

>>1933162
I prefer to think that some companies actually care about the quality of their product, instead of milking the cash cow for as long as they can.
>>
>>1933135
New protagonist could be just your created character.

>>1933162
CD Projekt is pretty based though.
>>
>>1933174
>New protagonist could be just your created character.
Doubtful. Witcher worked well because it had established characters and lore, and one of its main selling points was, well, an established main character, Geralt. Think Mass Effect's Shepard but with significantly less player input.
We'll have to see whether they'll manage to write a decent story around a player-made character in Cyberpunk 2077, but even if they do, I doubt they will introduce character creation in Witcher. It just... won't fit the tone of the game, I suppose. Though maybe I just feel like this because I dislike changes.
>>
>>1933174
What, no. They have Ciri. They'll use Ciri.
>>
>>1933171
>Galahad
Maybe I'm forgetting something but I don't remember such a character in books.
I googled him and apparently he only appears in a non canon short story? That I read once years ago but apparently only remembered the gay parts from.
>>
>>1933188
He appears in The Lady of the Lake the final book of the Witcher saga. In the very first chapter, in fact. He also appears in a non-canon happy ending short story, but who cares about non-canon stories.
To be fair, he isn't exactly present in the story; rather, he is the character Ciri tells her and Geralt's story to. But in the final chapter she rides off with him into the sunset, so there's that.
>>
>>1933171
>I prefer to think that some companies actually care about the quality of their product, instead of milking the cash cow for as long as they can.
Either you die a good franchise or you live long enough to become a bad one. The simple fact that they're deciding to continue the franchise despite wrapping up the story should invite caution. Never-ending settings have a bad habit of declining in quality over time.
>>
Anyone else here enjoy recreating yuri OTP's in the sims?
>>
>>1933232
Thanks for bringing it up, gonna play it now.
>>
>>1933232
No, but I end up creating lesbian pairings anyway.

There should be, like, a game that is pretty much exactly like the sims, but with anime. So the simlish would sound japanese, young sims would run into each other with toast in their mouths and old people would get an instant kimono upon reaching old age.
>>
>>1933241
There are mods that add a Anime aesthetic, although I agree, I've always wanted the sims but with Anime.
>>
>>1932393
I love most of Shining Star Lily's games but they do not get mentioned much, most likely due to lack of translations and age. It is rather sad.
>>
>>1933300
There's also that it's only really enjoyable if you're looking for a variety of non-vanilla stuff.
>>
>tfw no destiny-like video game with yuri
Would be the perfect combo ;_;
>>
Are the little girls in this game gay?
>>
File: 48388687_p0_master1200.jpg (515 KB, 700x1081) Image search: [Google]
48388687_p0_master1200.jpg
515 KB, 700x1081
Freedom Wars had so much potential both in general and for yuri.

Too bad the writers for the game couldn't write to save their lives.
>>
>>1933317
>a variety of non-vanilla stuff
That is exactly what I am always looking for, sadly there has not exactly been very much of that recently in yuri games.
>>
File: fw.png (3 MB, 960x1632) Image search: [Google]
fw.png
3 MB, 960x1632
>>1933446
I agree, the game was still quite enjoyable and I rather liked the multiplayer but the story felt pretty lacking, especially for how interesting the setting was. There were a few bits of subtext to be found which was nice. The sorta romance plot with the mc and Beatrice was also nice the couple times it showed up, I really wish that aspect was fleshed out more but what was there was still pretty cute.
>>
>>1932419
You didn't know, did you?

Shojokyuu ~Kurige no Shiofuki Shoujo-tachi~

Now you do.
>>
File: 2014-11-01-070117.jpg (87 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-01-070117.jpg
87 KB, 960x544
>>1933457
>>
>>1933457
>>1933460
I wasn't going to play this yet since there are so many other free games on PS+, but this convinced me. Anything special I need to get the subtext scenes besides making a female MC?
>>
>>1933462
Nope. It's one of those games that have the same story regardless of MC gender.

But it's funny how the female NPCs are all over Beatrice and Sylvia, more so than male ones.
>>
>>1933174
>CD Projekt is pretty based though.
Not anymore. They tried, though.
>>
Roundscape: Adorevia can probably be added to the list.

http://www.roundscape-adorevia.com/

It's an adult RPGmaker game with a focus on character interaction. You choose a gender at the start, and lebianism is featured in the promo vid.

The project has ggained 30k in a crowdfunding round and 16k/month on patreon so they certainly have enough money to deliver everything they have promised. There's a demo with "the first act and over 30 erotic scenes" available on Kimochi. One of the first games with yuri on that platform.

I'm downloading now so cannot give any impressions yet.
>>
>>1933536
Looks like it's gonna be free-to-play as well. But considering what the genre is there will probably be a fair amount of rape as well.
>>
>>1933525
What happened?
>>
>>1933536
Seems ambitious. Not that it's a bad thing, but those kind of projects tend to fail with such a small teams.
>>
>>1933552
TW3 happened.
>>
>>1933569
And what is so bad about it?
>>
>>1933571
He's missing the collectable 'girl cards' from the first game.
>>
>>1933571
Empty open world for the Skyrim audience.
UI for the console audience. Again.
Ebin memes for to the 4chan audience. That "top kek" wasn't just a coincidence, for sure.
More focus on waifufaggotry for guess who.
Combat that is neither good nor unique enough, still tries to appeal to, well, the general casual audience.
Press M2 for the world's greatest detective.
Downgrade they lied about.
Free trash DLC obviously just to make unaware people think they're so "based" while they're milking TW3 with no info on CP2077.
You could even say it started "happening" with TW2.

What's actually still based? No DRM, don't care about SJW, paid expansions are actually worth it for those who like the game. I'll give them that.
I said I'd shut up and I should have, but this just triggers me at this point.

>>1933572
You couldn't be any more wrong, I purposely skipped every single one of them in my playthrough.
>>
>>1933582
Nah dude
>>
>>1933214
I on the other hand am against the mentality that things should end while they are good, despite nothing indicating the turn for bad anytime soon.
Sure, they said they wrapped Geralt's story. The Witcher world isn't dependant on one character though, there are still plenty of other stories to be told within it.
>>
>>1933703
>there are still plenty of other stories to be told within it
Every single settings has good story left to tell. If this was a good reason enough to stick with them we would only have stories set in the real world.

>despite nothing indicating the turn for bad anytime soon
They now have to find stories that will not pale in comparison to the previous one, nor cheapen its climax and closure, nor be so far removed from it in space and/or time that it might as well be happening in another setting. This exact setup has been the first step toward the downfall of so many franchises that it can legitimately be considered an indication that things are likely to turn bad.
>>
>>1933738
There are plenty of franchises that have been running for years and manage to be good or better than predecessors.
CDPR has good writers so there is no reason to assume whatever they come up with next will struggle to not "pale in comparison to the previous one" simply because it will use the same setting.
>>
Are there any PSVita Yuri game recommendation?
I've played Neptunia series, Atelier Arland series, Flowers, Yoru no Nai Kuni, HakuAi and Yuuki Yuuna
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>1933810
>CDPR has good writers so there is no reason to assume whatever they come up with next will struggle to not "pale in comparison to the previous one" simply because it will use the same setting.
Writing can only contribute so much to the quality of the game.
If you just marathon Witcher games one after another, you will notice the huge improvement that every game has over its predecessor. It's like playing the first three MGS games, the difference between 1 and 2, and then 2 and 3 is astounding. To match those leaps in quality they will have to go out of their way to do something amazing, otherwise the next game is going to be... well, not bad, but certainly "pale in comparison" as >>1933738 said.
>>
>>1933557
>fail

Thanks to patreon, it's more like "advance at a glacial pace while getting free money for years".

And that's never a failure.
>>
>>1932247
Just curious, why you didn't add The Sims in the list? You can have your own harem and sleep with all women in the game or most of them.
>>
>>1933930
/Which/ list?

The pastebin is purely for more eastern-style visual novels and dating sims. There are lots of games with lesbian content that aren't listed. The VNDB list is only for games on VNDB obviously. The Steam list *does* include the sims, afaik, and I'm not sure if it's on the mediafire one or not.
>>
>>1933817
Other than those all I can think of that is worth it for the yuri is Senran Kagura. Also there are some yuri relevant PSP games that you have probably already played: P3P, Fate/Extra and CCC
>>
>>1933508
To be fair, Sinners aren't really allowed/encouraged at all to hook up and well, procreate. Pretty sure a girl/girl relationship isn't allowed for Sinners anyway, but it probably has less a stigma since they can't birth a kid or something.
>>
Really like the fact it's possible to make all woman team.

3 of them are already dead since this is the first time I'm playing this game and first time in years I'm playing a tactical game.
>>
>>1934046
When I played trying to get an all female team was a huge pain because recruiting females that are actually useful took forever and by then you'd have a bunch of much higher level dudes already.
>>
>>1934046
I had fun playing this last year. It's funny how attached to those recruits you can become as they level up.
>>
>>1933178
>They have Ciri. They'll use Ciri.
By the end of TW3, Ciri can either be dead, a Witcher, or an empress depending on player actions. There's no way they can continue her story without making the player agency they gave in TW3 moot. That's probably not going to sit well in a series built on the 'your actions have consequences' principle.

>>1933810
>plenty of franchises that have been running for years and manage to be good or better than predecessors
And how many of these have the amount of variations TW3 has in its ending?
Continuing on from there has been tried before, but I don't remember ever seeing anything that managed to pull it off convincingly - it's either pick a canon ending or relegate the previous consequences to cameos and footnotes. They can make a prequel instead, but since by defintion we already know where things will start it cannot have the same player agency TW3 had. Or they can bypass all this and fall back on the "so far removed from [the other games] in space and/or time that it might as well be happening in another setting" solution, but at this point no matter how good the game would be the only reason it would be in the Witcher setting is to bank on the name.
>>
>>1934052
Or you could savescum. Save, recruit a bunch of people, hope no inconvenient mission shows up, look over the recruits that came in. If unsatisfactory, load.
>>
Is there a time where Hanako Games ever goes on sale? I'm looking at Black Closet, but I'd prefer for the price to go down before I buy it.
>>
File: XComGame 2015-12-11 09-02-53-96.png (898 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
XComGame 2015-12-11 09-02-53-96.png
898 KB, 1600x900
>>1934052
Somehow, this redhead tanks her way on every mission with her shotgun. She was the only one to survive in every mission she was sent.

>>1934054
I love and hate this game at the same time.

>>1934061
Interesting. Maybe I should use this method.
>>
>>1934079
Use isthereanydeal.com, set the discount you want - like, 40%, 50% off, for example, and the platform you are buying your games from, - ex. Steam. Then, you will get notified by email when the game goes on sale at the price you want.
>>
>>1934079
Yes. Check their site around any kind of international holiday for a discount code on the home page, or their Steam games list during a major sale. The discount for newer games isn't usually much, but they tend to be more generous than Winter Wolves or a few other devs.
>>
>>1934094
I know I got Long Live the Queen really cheap last Christmas. Is Black Closet good?
>>
>>1933930
>why you didn't add The Sims in the list?
I probably should add them to the chart (the mediafire link), as well as the other /u/-relevant life simulator games that no doubt exist. But they're not my kind of games so I tend to forget about it.

>>1933991
>Senran Kagura
I'm not familiar at all with the Senran Kagura series, but considering we have non-stop threads I would guess they're at least some that are worth adding. What are the /u/-relevant games in there, and which of the tags would apply?

>>1934097
>Is Black Closet good?
As an anon said in a previous thread: try the demo, if you enjoy the gameplay buy it, and if you don't the yuri alone is not enough to carry the game.
>>
>>1934100
Oh sweet, wasn't aware there was a demo.
>>
>>1934092
Easier to use a savegame editor and just turn the male/female ratio to 0/100 so you only get female recruits.
>>
>>1934094
Winter Wolves has far more frequent discounts, Hanako Games usually only does one big Christmas holiday discount on their own site. If you're very cheap and lucky, though, Hanako does occasional forum contests where you can win free games or discount codes. Contests and sales are usually announced on the newsletter thing.
>>
>>1933820
>To match those leaps in quality they will have to go out of their way to do something amazing, otherwise the next game is going to be... well, not bad, but certainly "pale in comparison"
I don't think every entry has to be significantly better than the previous one to make an impression? A good story is a good story. It would be a problem if they went from W3 quality to W1 quality again but I don't think there is anything indicating that.

>>1934056
>it's either pick a canon ending or relegate the previous consequences to cameos and footnotes
I don't know, maybe I'm used to VNs having a "True Route" majority of the time, but it never bothered me when a sequel was based on a canon choice and others got relegated.
Besides there is always a way to pull something like that convincingly, you just have to think for a bit.

>but at this point no matter how good the game would be the only reason it would be in the Witcher setting is to bank on the name
Well why would that be a bad thing anyway. If they want to make a game based in a fantasy setting again why would they create an entire new one when they have the license to Witcher that people love and are familiar with.
>>
>>1934094
>>1934203
Winter Wolves games also appear on the bundles for time after time.
>>
>>1934203
Frequent yes, but since their base price is higher, the discount is usually only substantial when it's a holiday sale. It's only when >>1934261 happens that you rely on all the old games getting a huge discount.
>>
>>1933991
>Fate/Extra and CCC

I wish CCC had a translation.
There was even one coming along, but then the people responsible dropped it.
Which would be fine but apparently when others tried to pick up from them and continue they were cunties and refused to lend their existing translation.
So the new group has to start from scratch.
>>
>>1934275
>refused to lend their existing translation
how do people like that even start doing an unpaid translation project in the first place? you'd think they would care about the game getting translated over their egos or whatever.
>>
>>1934278
They had a reason but I can't remember it now, I was reading about it a while ago.
>>
>>1934257
>A good story is a good story.
Again, the story isn't everything. With every new game the Witcher series improved the overall quality significantly — the graphics, the voice acting, the combat (yes, yes, /v/, I know, the combat system in W3 isn't something to brag about, but it's still leagues better than the combat system in W1). I'm not saying the next game is going to be bad without that leap in quality, I'm saying that the first impression that game is going to make will pale in comparison with first impressions of its predecessors.

>Besides there is always a way to pull something like that convincingly, you just have to think for a bit.
In W3's case it's actually quite easy. Add some end of the world shit that will throw everything into chaos and make previous choices regarding politics insignificant and reduce all major side-characters of previous games to cameos like they did with W2 characters in W3. Picking a MC remains a problem, since player-created characters won't really fit in the setting, but if they decide to go with Ciri, neither of three endings really force her out of the story (even in the "bad" one she isn't shown to be dead, just missing).

> why would they create an entire new one when they have the license to Witcher that people love and are familiar with
Setting doesn't exist separately from the characters. Witcher's world without people in it is just a generic medieval world with monsters based on various world mythologies (mainly Slavic, though with W3 Nordic as well). And if they make a Witcher game that doesn't have any of the characters people have come to love or hate, and there is literally nothing connecting it with the events of previous games/books, then what's the point in it being a part of the Witcher series?
>>
>>1934329
>I'm saying that the first impression that game is going to make will pale in comparison with first impressions of its predecessors.
That's just an unfounded assumption. You somehow make it sound like they are at the absolute peak of their talent and opportunity and can only go down from here? There is nothing indicating the next game would be the same game with a different character, would offer no new variety design wise, no improvements, would have smaller budget for graphics and voice acting etc.

>there is literally nothing connecting it with the events of previous games/books
The same setting would imply there would obviously be connections. Just not as close as in case of a direct sequel.
>>
>>1934338
>down
No, I'm saying that there won't be that much of an improvement as there was between W1 and W2, and W2 and W3. I said that at least three times already, I don't know what is so confusing about this.

>The same setting would imply there would obviously be connections.
Not unless they retcon half of the choices you've made in W3. Fates of side characters are much less ambiguous than those of the main characters. Almost every quest line concerning two or more major side characters ends up in one of them dying. They can move the story to some other country we haven't yet seen, but then we'll end up with no connections to past events.
>>
>>1934342
>I said that at least three times already, I don't know what is so confusing about this.
There is nothing confusing about this, just that, like I also already said, it's just your baseless assumption and you are treating it like an objective reason for why they shouldn't make another entry at all.
>>
>>1934346
Just like you treat your baseless assumption that their next game will show significant improvement over W3 as an objective reason why they should make another entry, but, hey, that's what anonymous imageboards are for — treating baseless assumptions as objective reasons.
>>
>>1934349
Where did I make such assumption? I don't know how will the next Witcher turn out. Or care how much of an improvement it will be as long as it's not a bad game. I just consider the line of thought like "a sequel only has a right to exist if it's leaps better than the predecessor and I believe this one won't be so I hope it doesn't get made" pretty bewildering in my opinion.
>>
>>1934356
>the line of thought like "a sequel only has a right to exist if it's leaps better than the predecessor and I believe this one won't be so I hope it doesn't get made"
It's "I don't want them to ruin something I've come to like so I hope they will stop while they'll ahead". Pretty big difference, if you ask me.
>>
>>1934358
If the new game is of similiar quality I fail to see how it's ruining. You get more of what you like.
If it's better you get an even better experience to live through.
If it's worse, well, it doesn't retroactively make the prequels bad by extension.
>>
yes but can we talk about /u/ instead of only /v/
>>
>>1934372
>If it's worse, well, it doesn't retroactively make the prequels bad by extension.
It's effectively destroys the hype for all new content from that franchise, leaves you with a bitter taste of disappointment and shows the first sign of the franchise turning into a cash cow, ready for milking with multiple shitty sequels. And yes, it can even retroactively ruin the prequels if writers make some utterly idiotic decisions about tying the sequel in with the prequels and go against established lore.
I trust CDPR, but I'd rather them switch to something else. If they can create (well, expand on; they didn't exactly create it) one fantasy setting, surely they can manage creating another.
>>
Really though, when did this turn into /v/?
>>
I'll curse the day that anon from /v/ misclicked.
>>
>>1934384
Forever.
>>
>These guys are discussing off-topic things
>Better make several off-topic posts about them discussing off-topic things
I will never understand how /u/ works.

Has anyone heard anything /u/-related about OXENFREE? It's a soon to be released 2D side-scroller/point-and-click adventure with a female "rebellious" teenage protagonist and a supposedly coming of age story mixed with mysterious elements. You know, like that other adventure game with a female teenage protagonist and a coming of age story mixed with mysterious elements.
It seems to have several female characters in its main cast, but quick search yields me nothing about their roles/personalities.
>>
>>1934381
It already is a cash cow. Which doesn't mean it has to be necessarily bad or "shitty". Zelda or Persona are cash cows to their respective companies. Are they bad franchises? I don't think so.
I'm no optimist, but geez, way to look at everything in a negative light. I understand what you mean but don't share the concerns. I don't think the franchise reached everything possible in terms of potential yet so I'm anticipating where it will go from there.
I can only hope the next entry meets your expectations because it's not really a question of "if" but "when", since they've been talking about the series continuing beyond the trilogy since years ago.
>>
>>1934404
>Are they bad franchises?
Zelda certainly is.

I'm not saying that this is something that's definitely going to happen, I was just trying to explain how a bad game in the series can ruin the enjoyment of every other game in the franchise.

I do hope they will choose Ciri as their next protagonist, though, since I probably won't be able to become interested in a completely unrelated character. Plus it will probably let players hold hands with other girls, so there's that.
>>
>>1934409
>Plus it will probably let players hold hands with other girls, so there's that.
Hell yeah, I can get behind that.
I was kinda hoping the season pass will have an expansion dedicated to Ciri before the game released, since giving girl protags DLC campaigns seems to be popular idea these days (like with Infamous, TEW, Batman etc). Too bad.
>>
>>1934399
No idea, but even without yuri this looks right up my alley, so added to wishlist. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>1934419
Then you might also look into Night in the Woods. It's also (probably) not /u/-related, but it has a similar vibe to it - side-scrolling adventure, female protagonist, small American-ish town setting, supernatural elements, etc. Only with anthropomorphic animals instead of humans. It's still in development, though, and the devs haven't yet named an exact date of the release.
Kentucky Route Zero is also pretty interesting for a point-and-click adventure, but its development is incredibly slow, some people even assume it has been cancelled.

I really wish there were more comfy Western teenage /u/-related games. No matter how I try, Japanese school settings just don't do it for me. Maybe it's because they tend to over-exaggerate certain tropes and character traits to the point where it begins to feel fake.
>>
>>1934431
I'm waiting for Night in the Woods! the teaser game was really cute and KRZ is really great too, but yeah, you forget what happened before you get to play another part with the development time.

>comfy Western teenage /u/-related games

Yeah.
I don't think LIS lived quiet up to expectations but I do hope its success brings more comfy games about teens
>>
>>1934100
I have not played the 3DS Senran Kagura games so this all based on the Vita ones but in Shinovi Versus there is a decent amount of yuri and I have heard that Esteval Versus also delivers well in that regard. It is mostly in subtext and canon one-sided affection types but there are some parts that definitely feel like intentional ship teasing but falls just short of actual relationships as to not make the waifu audience too angry. A few characters make their attraction to other girls very obvious.
Overall I would put it above something like Neptunia for the yuri but still not in the "there are canon yuri related relationships" category.
>>
>>1934431
>Kentucky Route Zero

It's still in development? I thought they'd be done by now.
>>
>>1934739
Unfortunately.
Last time they said something was that they "almost" completed ACT IV (out of 5)
>>
>>1934739
Yeah, it's been... I think almost a year and a half since they released act 3? It was way back in May of 2014, as I recall. For comparison, most episodic games took about the same amount of time to go from act 1 to finale.
>>
>>1934796
"Most" episodic games end after episode one. Still going on at all makes you an outlier.
>>
Is Hyperdevotion Neptunia: Goddess Black Heart worth it for the yuri like the other hyperdimension games? I remember hearing that some of the spinoffs shied away from being /u/.
>>
>>1934924
Not going on would make them scammers. "Most" episodic games at least don't sell the game as a full package.
>>
>>1934933
Wasn't that the one with the male MC?
>>
>>1934933
No.
>>1934944
Yes.
>>
>>1934944
>>1934948
Damn, you saved me from that, thanks. It was only $13 on Amazon and all the pictures are male-free, never thought of the possibility of a male mc. No wonder it was so cheap.
>>
>>1934955
It is first person, the MC is faceless

There is a yuri mechanic in the game, the "Lilly Boost" where the characters get stronger (i think) by kissing each other on the cheek, but that's about it

I haven't played the game so i don't know how big the role of the MC is in the story, but considering how you play with him, i assume most of the interactions are between him and Noire

There is also the "Sim Noire" mode where you get to romance Noire with him but i think it's optional
>>
>>1934955
That is because the male MC is faceless and never shown in any scene, but is still as omnipresent as he is unwanted and irrelevant. He always butts in on every single conversation even though he has absolutely nothing to say and has nothing to do with the one sentence plot.
Even without him it's still a less than mediocre SRPG.

>>1934958
There is no romance but that hardly counts as a saving grace.
>>
File: ZB5ybli.png (535 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
ZB5ybli.png
535 KB, 800x450
More information about Highway Blossoms is up: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=36058
>>
>>1933232
OTPs are oh-so-boring in the SIms. It's all about romancing all the other females.
>>
Thing about The Sims is that any narrative is completely dependent on the player's imagination.

It's no more a yuri game than taking two Barbie dolls, mashing them together, and saying they're having sex.
>>
>>1935048
That's a weird analogy you have here. It's not a yuri game, but it's a game with lesbians. Two Sim characters having sex are two Sim character having sex, even if the player directly influences their desire and ability to fuck.
If we're going with Barbie dolls, it's like saying that they have agency over their action, while in reality player controls them. Picking them up and mashing them together is the equivalent of them having sex, but since neither of them has any personality or independence, it's more of a player-controlled self-fulfilment than an actual game/narrative.
>>
Can you set your sims' sexuality in the newer games?
>>
>>1935088
I don't think so. There are mods which do that though.
>>
Finally finished Yoru no nai Kuni and it seems I got the bad ending,lover's suicide style. I did all the Lyuritis quests though, and her affection level seemed to be set to max. I'll do the extra quests tomorrow and see if I can at least manage to get the normal ending. Damn.
>>
>>1935088
I know one of the Sims 2 expansion gives sims likes/dislikes so you can do things like makes sims like makeup, long hair, dresses etc. and dislike things like facial hair.

Not quite the same, but close enough.
>>
>>1935141
There are 3 normal endings、1 extra ending and 1 true ending, which you can only get during your second playthrough.
>>
>>1935141
Could you please use spoilers?
The game isn't even out yet over here
>>
Thanks to the anons who answered me regarding Hanako Games. I'll just wait until it's closer to Christmas before buying their stuff.
>>
>>1935149
Ok. Seems like I'm not over with the game yet.

>>1935150
I used spoilers but for some weird reason it didn't work. I deleted my message and tried again and the spoiler also failed.
>>
>>1932248
>Valkyrie Blade
You mean Valkyrie Drive?
>>
It's not in the list, but I do remember Science Girls having a some kind of yuri end. Not 100% sure though, it's been a long time I played it.

http://www.hanakogames.com/science.shtml
>>
File: Science_Missy_Jennifer.jpg (70 KB, 620x575) Image search: [Google]
Science_Missy_Jennifer.jpg
70 KB, 620x575
>>1935653
Not really, sorry. There are vague hints of subtext between various pairings and bits of art for them have been commissioned, but I wouldn't call it a yuri game.
>>
>>1934003
That's what the Accessory is for too by the way, since it's very rare for Sinner's to have romantic relationships (they need a permit for that after all) so the Accessory is there for 'release'.
>>
>>1934056
>There's no way they can continue her story without making the player agency they gave in TW3 moot
They already did that with previous games. Didn't kill king Henselt? He dies after getting assassinated in between 2 and 3 just to name one example.
>>
>>1935663
Yeah, as I'm playing TW2 right now, it seems like my dealings with Scoia'tael from the previous game (sided with them) doesn't matter much.
>>
>>1934399
>inb4 she falls in love with her step-brother
>>
Anyone play Valhalla Knights 3 on the Vita? From what I read it sounds like you can choose to set your characters sex to female, and that you can have sex with female NPC/shop owners. Seems like that would make it yuri, but I've never read of anyone on here mentioning it.
>>
>>1935353
Spoiler tags on 4chan use square brackets [] instead of the sharp ones like you're used to in HTML <>.
>>
Are there any yuri games with /ll/ relationships?
Meaning young girl x older woman.
>>
>>1935729
There's one teacher-student couple in sonohana, at least.
>>
>>1935716
Or just highlight the text you want to spoiler and press ctrl+S.
>>
>>1935729
How big an age gap do you need to scratch your itch? How young a girl, how older a woman?

Would you be pleased if a young girl and her babysitter who don't really have a romantic vibe going, more of a family one, suddenly kissed, or would you just be frustrated that it came out of nowhere and went nowhere?
>>
>>1935787
young girls sleeping with old hags for free
>>
>>1935787
Everything would be cool!
>>
>>1935787
Not who you are replying to, but

>How big an age gap
As long as it is physically noticable, the age difference doesn't really matter. Think Shirley and Lucchini from Strike Witches.
>>
>>1935787
I'd be personally more frustrated that it went nowhere.
There's just so much to develop, starting from there. So many possibilities for each character's personalities and interactions between them.
>>
>>1935787
>a young girl and her babysitter
since one of the most popular Babysitters Club ships seems to be Charlotte/Stacey I keep wondering if I missed something in the books
>>
>>1935716
>>1935754
I know that, I've been on this site for years, it's just that it didn't work yesterday for some weird reason.
>>
>>1935088
Not sure about the newest sims, but in 3 I remember sometimes just flirting with the same sex will make her start to desire kissing female sims, getting to know, marrying, etc.
>>
Has anybody here played that RPG Maker game that came out last month, Luxaren Allure?
>>
File: knight and elf.jpg (227 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
knight and elf.jpg
227 KB, 400x240
>buy Rune Factory 4
>spend like 50 fucking hours growing crops, fishing and stabbing monsters to death
>kill God as is required for a JRPG
>finally turn my dude MC into a girl for sweet yuri loving
>start shoving flowers and home cooking down all the bachelorettes' throats
>narrow it down to lady knight and music elf
>the two of them revealed to be pretty close and have great chemistry

I don't want to fuck up a good thing, /u/. I contemplated switching the hero model to one of them to "simulate" the development, but it doesn't change the portrait and also trying to replicate an NPC in-game sounds like the start of a weird /v/ experiment in the Sims or a Bethesda RPG.
>>
File: 29779561_p0.jpg (190 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
29779561_p0.jpg
190 KB, 1000x750
>>
File: kat-gravity-rush.jpg (65 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
kat-gravity-rush.jpg
65 KB, 650x366
Are there any dudes that Kat likes in Gravity Rush? I'm guessing there's no yuri.
>>
>>1936184
Unfortunately no, if I remember correctly she ends up with some random dude at the end for some reason I can't recall. Shame too since there was some potential in it in a few scenes between her and the other females in the cast, but it never does enough and there isn't even any good yuri fanart for it.
>>
>>1936203
She doesn't really end up with no one. They only relevant guy is probably the mysterious villain in the first part of the game (not saying he won't become an ally in the future, though).

She did flirt with random boys, though.
>>
File: 96145454645.jpg (293 KB, 1024x633) Image search: [Google]
96145454645.jpg
293 KB, 1024x633
>>1936184
Gravity Daze is old news.
But in Gravity Daze 2 Kat's tsundere rival becomes her ally so you can bet there will be subtext.
>>
>>1936166
I would not want to disrupt the canon dialogue and everything that they might have with each other. Although I would make sure that neither of them marry a man, if you really want to protect them. I hope this gets an acceptable emulator soon.
>>
>>1935686
I'm going to riot if it happens.
>>
>>1936380
Probably not very soon, but there is work in progress 3DS emulator.

http://citra-emu.org/
>>
File: meg and forte.jpg (183 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
meg and forte.jpg
183 KB, 400x240
>>1936380
I don't think there are "rival" marriages in this game like previous Rune Factory/Harvest Moons. I mean, the two guys that vie with the player character for Forte and Margaret's attentions are Forte's brother and Meg's "adoptive father."

If there was an actual rival for Forte it'd probably be Meg considering pretty much all their "shared" dialogue has her gushing over the local knight in shining armor.
>>
File: 141545.jpg (1 MB, 1764x2500) Image search: [Google]
141545.jpg
1 MB, 1764x2500
Just finished Eternal Filena.

I'm really surprised the OVA's aren't subbed

Usually it's the other way around.
>>
Anyone know where to download the Yuririn? It's part of the SonoHana games.
>>
>>1937968
Maybe it's because the OVAs are shit
>>
>>1937968
Does the game cover all the novels?
>>
>>1937968
>On release, Famicom Tsūshin scored the game a 23 out of 40.

Man, that's harsh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Filena
>>
>>1938086
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Filena
The gameplay just isn't too good. It's bog standard.
>>
File: 69467-5-1441570594.jpg (341 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
69467-5-1441570594.jpg
341 KB, 1920x1080
Who's your waifu in skyrim, /u/? I always marry Senna because she's pretty and have personality. But this time I was thinking of marrying Aela.
>>
>>1938120
Borgakh
>>
>>1938121
Good taste, sis.
>>
>>1938120
Mjoll obviously
>>
>>1938120
Aela before Serena's DLC released, then Serana on a separate playthrough. Too bad you run out of companions' dialogue so quickly in Bethesda games.
>>
>>1938120
I didn't play too far into Skyrim & have yet to get around to starting again, but I was really into Jenassa.
>>
>>1937968
Is it worth playing for /u/ content for someone that doesn't care too much for emulators?
>>
>>1938254
Wait. You CAN romance Serana? Seriously?
>>
>>1938280
OH! You know what? Now that I think about it, I needed a mod for it. Just look up Marriable Serana if you play on PC. Otherwise I'm sorry, oneesan.
>>
>>1938282
Oh. Okay... Thanks. Using mods it feels like I'm forcing her to like my character... It's not the same thing ;_;
>>
>>1938284
Yeah I get where you're coming from. Try to think of it more as fixing a broken game if you can.
>>
Is Starlight Vega dead? No updates for 2 months on KS, and the dev hasn't tweeted for 2 weeks...
>>
>>1938263
There aren't many yuri RPGs and this is the first one, so I'd say yes.
I enjoyed it despite its flaws.
>>
>>1938325
Cool. And the translated version was extremely easy to find too. Thanks!
>>
>>1938315
two weeks nothing, the dev disappeared for multiple years in the past and was removed from the pastebin as an obviously dead project before suddenly resurfacing.

IIRC the dev said they weren't expecting to have major updates until 2016.
>>
>Tales of Berseria confirmed SS

Well, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>1937968
I don't think the LNs are translated either. What a shame ;_;
>>
>>1938359
>Berseria
That name is so shit
>>
>>1938359
>one woman and a bunch of hot guys + shota
It looks like it's going to appeal to the otome fanbase instead of the fujoshi one, this time. Either way I never expected anything from this series, so whatever.
>>
>>1938359
>You will never get a game where a super 90's edgelord gets pure, virginal waifu.
>>
>>1938325
Remember to use the emulator's skip function while holding down the confirm button if you get tired of the fights.
>>
>>1938566
misquoted
>>1938326
>>
>>1938467

Lesbian edgelords are absolutely top tier character material though.

There are just so few.
>>
>>1938315
They just updated the Kickstarter with music samples and say they're working on final touches. Curiously, no general release frame mentioned.
>>
>>1938720
Wonder if she saw this thread. Last I heard about the project was the cowriter quitting, and that's only because I follow him on Twitter.
>>
>>1938728
When was that?
>>
>>1938720
The previous update said general release frame q1 2016 so unless that changes they wouldn't need to?
>>
>>1938732
Late October I think
>>
Did anyone buy the Vita/PSP port of Flowers Natsu-hen? Would like to hear the new duet version of 夏空の光 if anyone could upload it from the drama CD.
>>
>>1938728
>Last I heard about the project was the cowriter quitting
That sounds bad. Project killing bad.
>>
>>1938777
Not if it's already near completion, which it seems to be. Can't wait.
>>
>>1938781
Me too, fantasy yuri FTW.

Speaking of visual novels and project delays what is up with Sakura Fantasy and The Demon Toko? Not going to finish?
>>
>>1938120
Husband — Ezio Auditorre. Waifu — Ysolda.
>>
>>1938744
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4125879992
Second post first link has the whole thing.
>>
>>1938788
Thanks!
>>
>>1938728
Actually quitting, not just finished with his parts? That's pretty weird for a number of reasons - first the writing should be pretty damn far along at that point, so it's a weird time to quit timeline-wise. Why not just finish up whatever small stuff's left so you can part amiably/without any disputes? Then again I know better than to expect professionalism from the indie-game scene. Second because there's no project update about it - you'd think if it led to delays the creator would jump to offload blame on the guy, but it doesn't seem like it, which further supports the idea that the writing was as good as finished and easily completed without him.
>>
>>1938359
Is that confirmed?
It's kind of hard to tell since s/he is wearing a robe and in games and anime a character calling themselves "boku" doesn't really mean anything.

As for the other guys in the trailer there seems to be an enemy character and what is probably the crew of Velvet's pirate ship, which I'm guessing she'll lose early in the story unless this is going to be an open world game. The majority of the playable characters probably hasn't even been shown yet.
>>
File: l_5670fb1052e92.jpg (50 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
l_5670fb1052e92.jpg
50 KB, 640x362
Also, this is a thing now. We didn't get the first game, and I doubt we'll get this one. Or Omega Labyrinth. Unless Aksys is somehow able and willing.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/16/bullet-girls-2-gets-its-first-screenshots-and-details-on-its-school-vs-school-war/
>>
>>1938830
It was discussed on evn because the writer in question is there, I can't remember what the reasoning was though, possibly that he wanted to get back to the multiple other projects he was involved with. It may simply be that he WAS done with his parts and therefore was saying he was no longer involved with them.
>>
File: RJ126978_img_smp3.jpg (87 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RJ126978_img_smp3.jpg
87 KB, 640x360
DLsite is doing a half-off campaign on selected older titles. If you can read moon, that gives you an excuse to grab some Natukon cheap:

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG07640.html
>>
>>1938783
Sakura Fantasy Ch.2 might as well be Episode 3 by now. It isn't going to happen.
>>
>>1938783
Officially, they never had any real plans for Sakura Fantasy chapter 2 so they don't know what to write and they're not too fussed about bothering. Maybe they will eventulaly. Maybe they won't.

As for Toko, I doubt it's officially dead, but the writer is known to go off on weird rants or suddenly get sucked up into new ideas that he also never finishes, so who knows.
>>
I don't know where else to ask this and I don't want to make a new thread for it, so I'm going to ask it here.

I'm trying to make a VN but doing everything myself is hell. Does anyone know where to find writers who are into writing yuri? I can find writers, I just can't find yuri writers. Would someone on /u/ be interested? I just want to make some gay girl games. I could probably do it alone, but I think I would go 500% faster if I at least had a partner.

Seriously, three weeks and I only got six thousands words done. It's going to be years for me at this rate.
>>
>>1938877
Do you have money or are you just looking for fellow fans? You might want to try >>>/vg/125607915 or >>1928236 for volunteers but be warned, volunteers suck
>>
>>1938877
I'd be interested. I have some experience with writing yuri, but I've never worked on a VN before. I'm okay with helping out for free if you want me.
>>
>>1938879
I'm not looking to hire a minion. More like I'm looking for someone to be a partner. If we sell it, we can split the profits. I'm reluctant to ask /vg/.

>>1938887
We can talk about it. Do you have an email I can contact you at?
>>
>>1938893
[email protected]. Please don't laugh.

I look forward to hearing from you.
>>
File: 2015-12-13_00019.jpg (73 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-13_00019.jpg
73 KB, 1280x800
Am I the only person who actually really fucking loves gone home
>>
>>1938898
I'm not sure I love it, but I liked it a lot.
>>
>>1938898
Yes. Now go back to tumblr.
>>
>>1938904
I dont use tumblr
ive never used tumblr
>>
>>1938898
I thought it was great. The yuri aside, I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the mid/late '90s nostalgia.
>>
>>1938912
There's yuri in Gone Home?
>>
>>1938898
I liked how it managed to present the story in scraps of information that you find around the house.
That's probably the only thing I liked about it. Can't say I really dislike it, either, it's just kind of... meh for me.
>>
File: 2015-12-13_00010.jpg (122 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-13_00010.jpg
122 KB, 1280x800
>>1938915
The entire game focuses on two parents who struggle to figure out their kid, and her relationship with another girl is something they aren't very fond of.
>>
>>1938893
I hate to be a bother, but I don't think I have received an email from you yet.

It's now 1am here and I'm going to have to sleep. If you've already found someone else then I wish you the best of luck with your VN.
>>
>>1938924
Oh, sorry. I was on the phone so I just sent one. It's alright, you can get back to me whenever you have time.
>>
File: 2015-12-17 (7).png (68 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17 (7).png
68 KB, 1366x768
so i downloaded op pic game but every time i try the exe this hapens
>>
>>1938969
That usually means your computer isn't set to run in Japanese mode.
>>
>>1938969
>the code is in Japanese
What devilry is this?
>>
>>1938988
how can i change that?
>>
>>1938998
http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/11531-how-to-set-japanese-system-locale-win10/
>>
File: 2015-12-17 (10).png (106 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17 (10).png
106 KB, 1366x768
>>1939000
now this is what appaers when i try to execute the game
>>
>>1939009
if you installed/unzipped the game before changing locale, it's possible you now have weirdly corrupt filename locations that can't be read right.
>>
File: yes.gif (51 KB, 287x366) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
51 KB, 287x366
>>1939011
thanks anon now it works perfectly just a doubt if this game have coices what is the best choices to get all cg?
>>
>>1939015
http://www.foolmaker.net/game/s/virgo.html
>>
>>1939018
thanks again anon
>>
>>1938734
Oh, that's true. I completely forgot.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.