[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuri Game Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 4.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>1909819

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/fV4P0LZy
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

Sono Hanabira - >>1904218
Hyperdimension Neptunia - >>1907174
Atelier Series - >>1864160
Nights of Azure - >>1912110
>>
File: tumblr_nxrgg3r1981qg0qulo1_500.png (276 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrgg3r1981qg0qulo1_500.png
276 KB, 500x325
reposting from the bottom of last thread, new yuri RPG maker game in English:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/5854/
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (96 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
96 KB, 1024x1024
FemLink confirmed, drawfags to battle stations!

http://kotaku.com/lady-link-now-official-zelda-character-1742229425
>>
>>1914595
Can't say I like the design. Good for those who do, though.
>>
>>1914595
>Linkle
I hope this means all the future story-based Zelda games will let us choose her from now on.
>>
>>1914595
I like her, most r63 Link art i've seem is pretty much Link + Boobs, this design doesn't remind me too much of the male verson (i know it sounds weird, but i prefer it this way, if the genderbended character is too similar to the original it's distracting for me and i can't see "her" as a girl)

Now, i'll prepare myself for the eventual:

>OMG, Link is trans/gender fluid/whatever, I CAN'T...

This is gonna be fun...
>>
File: 1312100786814.png (350 KB, 666x406) Image search: [Google]
1312100786814.png
350 KB, 666x406
>>1914609
>This is gonna be fun...

And this is different from our f/f pics iwth Zelda and Samus how?

Quit being butthurt about what others ship or think about characters, it doesn't affect you.
>>
>>1914609
Linkle is an entirely new character, she only looks similar because brand coherence. Hopefully they can distance her from Link so people won't think she is just a genderbentwhatever.
>>
>>1914622
I guess, i just didn't want it to be the main discussion surrounding the character, but it seems like i'm just overreacting, now that i read she is her own character

>>1914644
Yeah, i've read now that she is supposed to be her own character, but the name would make you think otherwise

Still, it would be cool to have her as a FeMC option in future Zelda games
>>
>>1914609
Link isn't even a single person to begin with, so I guess everyone can have whatever Link they like.
>>
Same sex mod for f4. Thank goodness someone got on that stat.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/437/?
>>
>>1914644
Well, she is pretty distanced since she's not really just a sexflipped version of Link. More like someone that dresses in Hylian Herochic with her own fighting style, using dual crossbows instead of a sword.

If Link is Ryu, Linkle would be Sakura.

Right now it's more the novelty of her existence that's really clouding it than anything.
>>
>>1914695
That was fast. Good to know we won't have to be forced to suffer the ignominy of a dead husband unless we want to.
>>
>>1914736
Yeah but of course the fully voiced character will still give your awful backstory away. There's a mod to shut that up too. Fucking bethesda, I'm starting to believe their "support" of the modding community is just them wanting people to fix their lazyness.
>>
>>1914738
>I'm starting to believe their "support" of the modding community is just them wanting people to fix their lazyness.
>starting to believe
This has been widely known for years.
>>
>>1914736
>ignominy
I had to look up what that means...
>>
File: 437-0-1447461696.jpg (341 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
437-0-1447461696.jpg
341 KB, 1360x768
Not sure if you ladies already know, but it's out:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/437/?

Time to find a torrent that work and pirate.
>>
>>1914774
see >>1914695
>>
>>1914695
>>1914774
Could've just scrolled up.
Still not worth playing, though. Not enough mods to fix everything.
>>
>>1914774
>Time to find a torrent that works and hijack ships in the high seas
Sounds pretty badass.
>>
>>1914777
If they really didn't want us to pirate stuff, they shouldn't have called it something so cool.
>>
>Fallout 4
Is just me or does this game feels like it wasn't developed for a female character?
I mean from the voiceover at the start is clear that the male is the MC...is Bethesda this fucking lazy or is this a new low?
Also this is /v/shit but VATS is useless in this game outside of saving bullets and that critical stuff...
>>
>>1914780
Are you from /v/? I kinda wished to know how the game is well gameplay-wise. Is it fun? Is it worth of something? Is it buggy as fuck like always?
>>
>>1914780
>is Bethesda this fucking lazy or is this a new low?
>new
Anon, pls. It's a regular practice for games with male and female MCs to follow roughly the same script, with the exception of pronouns. Very few titles actually bother to make a distinction (like P3P, for example).
Though I didn't play Fallout 4 as a female MC yet, so I can't tell if it's true for this game or not.
>>
>>1914782
Its pretty buggy, like usual.
The gameplay is the best in the series, but that made VATS useless, the Perk system got hilariously downgraded like they aren't really part of the rpg mechanics they just are more expecific upgrades thou at least you don't have level caps.
Theres new interesting stuff like creating settlements and moding your weapons and armour.
The worst thing is the roleplay aspect and the story, it doesn't feels like Fallout, it feels like the worst of ME3 in Fallout.
That said exploring is nice and the world is not just gray and brown anymore.
>>
>>1914785
>Fallout 3
"OMG freeaim is horrible my guns can't hit the broad side of a barn without VATS seriously I missed that super mutant from two feet away this SUUUUUCKS!!!!!

>Fallout 4
OMG they made VATS completely useless now I can shoot out a super mutant's eye from 50 yards nearly half the time in freeaim but VATS only gives me a 2% chance this SUUUUUKS!!!!!
Bethesda can't win.
>>
>>1914787
It's almost like different people have different opinions or something.

>>1914782
Gameplay-wise, it's more of a shooter with RPG elements now, instead of an RPG with shooter elements. Think ME or, hell, even Borderlands. Shooting stuff is fun, though, gotta admit it. Though cover system could use some work. Characters now are capable of maxing every stat out, so about several hours in you're going to really feel the lack of challenge.
I'd say give it a few months before modders patch up major bugs and make re-balancing mods, and then play.
>>
>>1914787
Actually is more like VATS is not even worth it anymore, you might just as well just get rid of it.
Meh
Bethesda is not even trying to win, they don't care either way.
>>
>>1914595
How the hell do you dual wield crossbows? What other hand can you use to reload?! But it's okay, I forgive that because Linkle is such a cutie
>>
>>1914776
It's always several months before Bethesda games are rendered playable via mods.
>>
>>1914807
It is very dumb, especially since those crossbows are the kind you hold down with your foot while drawing.
>>
>>1914807
There is a webm of it somewhere, but she pulls the string back with the hooks on her boots, how she gets the bolt in I have no clue.
>>
>>1914807
I'm hoping one is like a backup or something that you pull out to get an extra shot off before needing to reload (I don't know if this is practical either but it sounds better in my crossbow-ignorant head) and she doesn't actually hold one in each hand.
>>
>>1914807
Maybe they shoot magic? Or maybe there's a clipazine (not shown in that image) that feeds bolts into the crossbow, more or less like a modern firearm?
>>
>>1914782
Different anon here. I like the game, the combat is vastly improved and while I miss the extensive dialogue options, the dialogue wheel does feel smooth. I turned off the camera cutting to 3rd person during conversations.

The PC version is seriously gimped, Bethesda's reliance on the modding community to fix their shit is incredibly apparent. I suggest waiting to play until mods have fixed things (Like the controls and hotkeys) or if you're impatient google around for shit to fix FOV and mouse accel, etc. I've had one quest completely break on me so far.

As for the /u/ content, meh. I am building a small lesbian harem but im pretty sure it doesnt matter what gender you are for romance. However, you can have multiple "romantic" relationships with followers. The Cherchez la femme perk is gone, leaving only the black window option. Overall, having a lot of fun with the game despite some flaws.
>>
>>1914825
>Like the controls and hotkeys
What is this, fucking 2007? How cheap do you need to be to skimp on beta testing controls and hotkeys?
>>
>>1914825
>I am building a small lesbian harem but im pretty sure it doesnt matter what gender you are for romance.
How many females are available to have a relationship in gaming?
>>
>>1914834
They work, they're just stupid imo. Gun bash/grenade are the same button just differentiated by hold vs click and you can't change it.

There just aren't enough options for hotkeys esp. with the armor being broken up into parts like skyrim.

It feels like they built the UI and controls for console then just ported it over to PC when it could be so much better. I expect a SkyUI-esque overhaul is incoming because the crafting menus are a pain in the ass to navigate as well. Bethesda has never been great at menus.

If anyone has /u/ questions I can try to field them.
>>
>>1914838
There are 3 female companions you can romance. I have found one female NPC that you can have one night stands with.
>>
So do we have a consensus on which games from the Yuri Game Jam are worthwhile?
>>
>>1914842
Well, it's really a little harem.
>>
>>1914848
the littlest harem!

on the bright side, follower mods tend to skew heavily towards female characters. or at least sets of walking tits. so there's that to look forwards to?

the character interaction has been alright. One of the companions got flustered after saying something that could have been misconstrued as complimenting an NPCs rack. they're definitely a big step up from previous bethesda games, including skyrim. i don't remember enough of New Vegas' follower stuff to compare to that tho, and i haven't played any of the bioware games because i am a scrub.
>>
>>1914858
>the littlest harem!
Good, don't forget that one of the possible settlement locations is a little island off the coast. So even you can have your very own isle of Lesbos.
Also Curie is best girl.
>>
Jade Empire is free on Origin right now.
https://www.origin.com/en-de/store/buy/jade-empire-1/pc-download/base-game/special-edition
>>
>>1915069
But it's Origin. Fuck Origin.
>>
>>1914595
I hate the hair and the outfit so fucking much.
>>
>>1914780
VATS is for people who can't aim or those who build specifically for it.

Also aim for center of mass and upgrade your guns and boost your perception. It helps.
>>
>>1914774
>trust no one not even yourself
>>
>>1914725
I'm assuming Linkle is supossed to be HW!Link's sister or something.
>>
>>1915082
This guy.
>>
>>1914842

Can you get all 3 simultaneously?
>>
>>1915322
Like going with you all at once? Nope, only one companion at a time, you can have them all in the same area though. It's why Spectacle Island is best.
>>
File: ScreenShot3.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot3.png
1 MB, 1600x900
I can finally go to Diamond City. Hope I can find one of the 3 LI there!

This game is so hard, and I'm so bad at shooting games, fuck. And I'm playing on very easy.
>>
>>1915332
Yes Diamond City is where one of the girls are.
Combat Zone and 81 are where the other are.
>>
>>1915323

I meant romance them all. Redhead looks like she'd be easy to cheese (fast travel + nudity) but it's hard finding anything Curie likes so far
>>
>>1915346
For the redhead/mic just drink yourself under the table or just jimmying locks. She's like Piper in the regard that you can get her to Idolized by just exploring if you run across enough locks. Curie is surprisingly easy if you don't mind not doing some things in the beginning. Also just generally being a nice, civilized person helps as well.
You, I don't think you can. I imagine you'd be locked out of the others when you initiate a romance. Romance, not flirting, which you can do with each other up until the Idolized convo where romance pops up.
>>
File: ScreenShot11.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot11.png
1 MB, 1600x900
I think I found her. 10/10 in my book. At least in the looks. Need to meet the other girls.
>>
>>1915376
Yeah I'm pretty sure you only get one romance option a playthrough. I got Piper romanced on my main playthrough and haven't seen a romance option for another companion I've been working on loyalty for the perk.
>>1915398
The other two are rather close to Piper actually. Though one is harder to find and isn't an obvious romantic option.
>>
File: 1447636976376.png (38 KB, 427x79) Image search: [Google]
1447636976376.png
38 KB, 427x79
>>1915398
They're all pretty great options depending on what you like. I just wish there was an older lady we could've at least flirted with.
>>
>>1915407
You are the older lady though. Roaming the wastes to find some young girl to seduce with your law degree and missing kid.

Curie might count though. Given that she was manufactured pre-war most likely.
>>
>>1915410
You make a good point, Nora is the basic set up for divorced/widowed milf on the prowl for a kitten.
I get what you mean but Curie's personality later clashes with that.
>>
>>1915411
It doesn't help that Piper kinda treats you like that after you've romanced her. Not to mention the substantial amount of noodles she drops when her are in the process of romancing her.

I've yet to actually get Curie, I only know about her from a friend who got her. So i have no real experience with her
>>
>>1915412
How does Piper treat you after you romance her? All I've been hearing about is Curie being adorable along with Danse being best husbando but here isn't the place for that. I'm curious about how Cait and Piper act when romanced.
>>
>>1915424
I've not touched Cait but Piper is pretty affectionate about the whole pre-war vault-popsicle bit. Makes compliments about how good you look for being well over 200yrs old, your general hardiness and about how lucky she is to be with you.
>>
File: curielookingdapper.png (915 KB, 619x557) Image search: [Google]
curielookingdapper.png
915 KB, 619x557
>>1915322
Cant have them all following you until someone makes a mod for it but you can have them all romanced. i had two in a settlement and when i took naps i'd get either of them for the "lovers embrace" perk.

>>1915346
>>1915401
I completed the littlest harem so i can verify that you can have all three romanced at once. You don't get locked out of options and your relationship doesn't degrade when dismissing or pursuing a new one. now i have to build the island of lesbos. bummed you can't dismiss to USS Constitution after getting it as a house. flying pirate robots and lesbians!

>>1915407
you can bang the singer at the third rail, tho she doesn't seem THAT old. I read that if you're romancing/in a relationship with your follower this can earn their disapproval. haven't tested.

I got curie points by being nice to people and grinding minuntemen defense quests, where you have to go help the settlements and clear locations. also she likes when you give nuka colas to the hobo in diamond city.

>>1915424
Cait calls you love n' stuff, it's adorbs. i find her lockpicking ability really useful, esp early on if you don't want to dump points into the perk.
>>
>>1915454
>all three romanced at once.
Really? Interesting, I guess it's time to make progress towards Spectacle Island and to save before I begin to romance Piper.
Now if there was only a way to be selective about what settlers you get so the Island settlement could truly emulate Lesbos.
>>
>>1915462
Perhaps you could make a mod for it? Great excuse to learn coding.
>>
>>1915465
I think you can already in game via the radio and just sending away the males but I'm not sure yet since I haven't gotten heavy into the settlement thing.
>>
File: RnGafPT.png (259 KB, 560x454) Image search: [Google]
RnGafPT.png
259 KB, 560x454
In the flurry of Yuri Game Jam I decided to finally tackle all those yuri games I downloaded but never actually got to playing. Like pretty much every game I have on PC, but with lesbians.

Crossed Hearts seems like the kind of game /u/ would think up as a joke. A universe populated entirely by women, where they give birth through miracles and loving each other really hard and every geographical location have names like Lily-something like it's student housing in Strawberry Panic. And the plot is kicked off by a yandere kidnapping a mage princess and her bodyguard knight girlfriend coming to her rescue. Then after the rescue the princess and her knight go off to save the world. Don't let that sound bad though, presentation's rudimentary and the story and interaction are simple but it's got heart.

The two heroines' red & green color schemes reminds me of Mario & Luigi, and like vidya's most famous siblings' RPG series, the combat has a lot of symbiosis and interaction between the two leads in mind. Special abilities whose resource meter is charged by the character's girlfriend taking damage like some kind of yuri-powered limit break. Their level ups and other color commentary even evoke how much they mean to each other. There are more mundane abilities like a mouth-to-mouth revive skill, and the inn you can keep in your inventory is a two-person sleeping bag. In a racier game they'd have fondling, kissing and other foreplay as combat buffs and their ultimate limit break certain kill move would involve 69ing each other in midair, spinning and dropping onto the enemy while swinging a sword and blasting magic.
>>
>>1915866
>all those yuri games I downloaded but never actually got to playing
>but with lesbians

We /uv/ now.
Now we won't talk about lesbians or play videogames.
>>
>>1915866
Your review of the game is dull. Can't you even muster some enthusiasm? Like, "This is a cute Yuri fantasy game, where you get to be in an all chick-world!..Etc.." Instead you sound like you are describing technical buttons on a game menu. If you don't like yuri, and feel like you have to describe and talk down yuri in the most boring way possible, that I don't see applied to Het or BL, then why bother with the genre?
>>
>>1915908
You have elevated meaningless complaining to a new level.
>>
>>1915918
Just as keikaku?
>>
>>1915454
When you made your littlest harem was it on a console or pc FO4?
>>
I... I think I romanced Piper...? The romance option appeared, we agreed to be together, and I gained a perk when I sleep in the same bed. ...Not a single kiss, even a hug? Seriously?
>>
>>1916003
Yeah Beth is never really big on romance outside of just it being a background thing. If you listen after you wake up from sleeping they'll make a comment about sleeping together.
>Romancing Piper
>>
>>1915956
PC. haven't experimented with the settlement at all yet, just questing around with curie for now.

>>1916006
I think this is still better than previous installments. If you chat with them after romancing usually you'll get a line about how much they care about you, etc.
>>
>>1916020
>PC.
Damn I'm on a console, the harem thing might be pc only. Either way I shall find out. Oh yeah definitely, the background romance they did is great for their type of games. There's some depth but it's not a centerpoint.
>>
File: ScreenShot43.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot43.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>1916006
Yes, I noticed. I'm going to romance the other female avaliable now, but I honestly liked piper. Also, slept with that singer. Nice surprise.
>>
>>1916028
>other female
Anon pls, there' two more.
>>
File: waifu4laifu.png (457 KB, 591x690) Image search: [Google]
waifu4laifu.png
457 KB, 591x690
>>1916033
Girls can't love robots.
Unless they're cold ruthless killing machines with a sexy mechanic voice, then I guess it's okay.
>>
>>1916035
Don't say such things. How could you forget about KOS-MOS and Shion?
It's a shame Curie didn't get KL-E-O's body type for her body swap.
>>
>>1916003
Just wait for the eventual mods. You seen all the shit the Elder Scrolls got? Like all those sex mods
>>
>>1916121
You don't have to spoiler that, nee-chan. We're not a blue board.
>>
>>1916121
most of them horrible.
>>
>>1916206
Honestly that's more of being a victim of the source they have to work with
>>
>>1916022
I don't see why it would be. it would be extra work for Bethesda. have hope, sis.
>>
File: CTR-P-BM5J.jpg (113 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CTR-P-BM5J.jpg
113 KB, 500x500
Anybody know if Moco Moco Friends has any yuri subtext? I could almost see this being gay in a Precure kind of a way. The art style is really cute.
>>
/lisg/ here, LIS is slated for a Japanese release soon let's hope it does well. Also why can't we be included in the games thread?
>>
>>1916370
Stop.
>>
>>1916370
Because its big enough to have its own thread
>>
>>1916370
It can be, when people aren't talking much. When everyone's really excited about it and talking a lot, it gets its own thread. It's not like the subject is banned here or anything.
>>
>>1916379
IDK the /vg/ thread is getting weird and I must escape. I am sincerely hoping the game does well, just think about it LIS doujins, and not the rapey kind but the cute kinds that /u/ is used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBAVQmbNbBs

I don't really like Chole's VA...
>>
>>1916382
You have multiple threads across all of 4chan for this.
Go to those. Semantically this isn't yuri, nor a game.
>>
>>1915866
If I am not mistaken the game is still a demo, isnt it?
>>
>>1916403
Look it up.
>>
>>1916382
>the /vg/ thread is getting weird and I must escape
Go there. >>1907308
LiS still has its own thread. Use it while it lasts.
>>
File: ScreenShot47.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot47.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>you can't romance that qt pie
>you can't romance KLEO
>you can't romance the bitter scientist miranda
I know I'm complaning considering we already have 3 (4 if you count that singer) but hey, you can always have more. You can always build a harem.
>>
>>1916484
DLC might introduce more companions.

Also I'm finding it to be a real pain in the ass to get multiple companion's loyalties up.

Esp Curie. Who really needs more triggers.
>>
>>1916581
Take her on RR missions, you know how wet the French get at the thought of resistance. Just show some support about how girls can live cybit girls and your in.
Desdemona's a cunt tho.
>>
>>1916587
I have been doing railroad missions, and some other shit as well. The character i currently am playing is a railroad gunslinger. I have three fucking guns.

Think I've gotten two loyalty conversations thus far. I also got one for piper when i was using her before i got the MQ done enough to convert Curie to a synth. I'm going harem route and it'll be marvelous.
>>
>>1916581
If you haven't done much with the Minutemen and are still getting "Go help X settlement" quests from Preston you can use those to raise curie's level. She will like when you go to help people. also if you haven't done the stupid "puzzle" at cambrige polymer labs she apparently loves if you complete that. Piper was the hardest for me, cait the easiest because i like being an asshole in dialogue options.

>>1916484
>tfw you can't romance glory either.

none of the 3 main factions have a female follower, now that i think about it.
>>
>>1916598
Piper's easy but tedious. Just take her when you're exploring and pick every lock.
Just make sure to quick save and then reload if there's more than one lock in the room.
>>
>>1916593
The RR should have a bunch of repeatable radiant quests if it's anything like the other factions, so Deacon shouldn't be too hard.
>>1916598
Piper is piss easy. Just pick locks and be sarcastic.
>>
>>1916392
>Semantically this isn't yuri, nor a game.
Fuck off
>>
>>1916652
You fuck off. It's true, if you can't handle it just don't post.
>>
>>1916747
it's more a game than most of what we talk about in this thread is, are you even from this board?
>>
>>1916760
>most of what we talk about in this thread is
For example?
>>
>>1916760
>Fallout
>Yuri Jam stuff
>VNs

That's current. The thing is, at least most of it is yuri, if not a game. Life is Shit is neither.
>>
>>1916766
So VNs are more of a "game" than Lis and Fallout "het marriage + son" 4 is more yuri than a game all about 2 girls in love with each other finding out what happened to the former girlfriend of one of them...

Sure dude... I don't know (and don't care) why you are so ridicously mad about a game you probably haven't even played but at least try not to sprout too much bullshit.
>>
>>1916766
>>1916747
>>1916392

Hella mad, aren't you?
>>
File: 1445351438870.webm (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1445351438870.webm
3 MB, 1600x900
>>1916766
>Life is Shit is neither
Heh, sure it isn't. At least it doesn't force me into a heterosexual marriage with a child at the start of the game.
>>
>>1916784
You're the one who started the argument with 'fuck off', and I'm mad?
We could go back and forth for ages and I don't want to ruin this thread even more. I have played both, for the record.
>>
>>1916800
Actually that was me. The anon you're currently arguing with is a different one.
>>
>>1916789
Take your tumblr noses and fuck off.
>>
and again, tumblr raids and derails yet another /u/ thread
>>
>>1916797
The spouse dies before the tutorial is halfway over and really doesn't matter much at all in the long run.
>>
>>1916912
To say that Fallout 4 is more yuri than Life is Strange is still dumb as fuck.
>>
>>1916942
>implying
>>
>>1916944
I think I'll take a "game" with a visible kiss over "hey let's hook up" and that's it to be quite honest. Well I guess it IS a step up for Bethesda though in that regard (not on the gameplay obviously)
>>
File: 1445795512827.jpg (161 KB, 1052x694) Image search: [Google]
1445795512827.jpg
161 KB, 1052x694
>>1916884
>>1916842
Hella mad indeed
>>
>>1916392

I have not played it but I was under the impression that it had more gameplay than, say, a visual novel?

And girls kissing out of love?
>>
>>1917026
Generally, if someone makes a big of insisting something isn't a game, you can safely assume they're an idiot and ignore them.
>>
>>1917026
It's like a western visual novel if the west didn't know what a visual novel was about. Sure it has maybe a bit more involvement than what you'd expect but then again Indigo Prophecy had involvement as well and I'd consider it close to an VN. Also had a better story.

The kiss is done on a dare in one of the episodes. Go ask the thread >>1907308 about it since they'd be more knowledgeable.
>>
>>1917028
>The kiss is done on a dare in one of the episodes
That was one, the other one is >>1916797 and that's not a dare
>>
>>1916797
Why do they look like they're made out of plastic?
>>
>>1917026
It's an episodic interactive movie-game. Think Telltale games, but with more interactivity (you are actually able to move your character around) and no QTEs.
>>
>>1917029
Right! How could I forget about the bad end send off? I feel silly now. So two kisses over overall.
>>
>>1917029
That, and the dare kiss is blatantly Chloe trying to find out if Max likes her. Agreeing puts you on the "Chloe route" and results in both of them making several references to the kiss later in the game.
>>
>>1917032
You say it like this isn't your average /u/.

>>1917033
Not gonna post all the gay shit here since obviously that belongs to the LiS thread.
>>
>>1917030
Low budget game. The game is actually advertised as an Indie title in some circles (even though it's published by SE)
>>
>>1917034
>average /u/.
Bad end was or had been on the decline in the west for the most part. Average /u/ in the west is largely subtext and baiting when it comes to material that isn't video gaymes.
>>
>>1917039
I meant in general. Obviously the bulk of /u/'s material comes from Japan and they're not letting those tragic lesbians go anytime soon.

Also The Last of Us didn't turn out so good for Ellie and Riley either, and those two are the only real lesbians of actual note I can name in a western videogame right now.
>>
>>1917039
LiS doesn't have a bad end if you don't want it to. They get together in the good end, they just don't kiss because spoilers.
>>
>>1916950
>trusting bethesda with animations
I mean they did better this time around but it's really just better to leave that shit to the modders.

Also we get fade to black sex and three whole romance options.
>>
>>1916601
yeah, i got her, it was just annoying. i'd be like, "fuck you, pay me" in dialogue and Piper would get ornery.

>>1916604
i didn't know sarcasm was supposed to work on her! ty.

>>1916960
i like LiS, but there's an entire thread for it already. why not use that until it dies? then there will be less arguing in this thread for a bit.

>>1916950
You do get some cute commentary after you've hooked up if you talk to your follower and just in general while traveling. maybe by the time I'm 60 bethesda will finally put affection in a game. hopefully that guy that made the skyrim ragdoll makeouts will make a mod for fallout 4. because those were hilarious.
>>
>>1917044
>Also we get fade to black sex and three whole romance options.
I think I'm really past the age where I get excited over fade to black. I mean I don't have anything against it, but it's also pretty meh.

And I think having all romance options being romanceable regardless of gender is just pure laziness. Just like with Dragon Age II.
>>
>>1917045
>i like LiS, but there's an entire thread for it already. why not use that until it dies? then there will be less arguing in this thread for a bit.
Yeah exactly what I was thinking. No need to post shit here as long as we have a thread.
>>
>>1917045
>i didn't know sarcasm was supposed to work on her! ty.
Well it sometimes works on her. Not always.

Really picking locks is your main game.
>>
>>1917052
It's a weird line with sarcasm. Piper likes light hearted sarcasm of the teasing variant but mean spirited is what she's against.
There's a bit at the beginning of the Rail road faction where this doctor's bitching about this one agent being super paranoid and if you give him some lip about them having a reason to be paranoid wins you some points.
>>
>>1917052
>Really picking locks is your main game.
Somewhere Freud is smiling.
>>
File: ScreenShot71.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot71.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>1916581
I'm >>1916028. Yeah, I just "finished" romancing Cait and I got more attached to her and her story than I ever expected, I thought it was Sera all over again.

Anyway, I started to travel with Curie and nothing I do pleases her. Also, nothing I do make her dislike me. I have no idea of what to do with her. I'm trying to explore the map to see if I can get a reaction but... Nothing.

Update: I read the other posts. I think I should join the railroad or something.
>>
>>1917058
Just take the nice options to romance Curie. It's a pain in the ass.
>>1917057
hah.
>>
>>1917058
Nice options, take her with you when you do BoS stuff and take her to do the Polymer lab thing.
Also that school teacher romance in Diamond City wins you some points.
As well as telling the junkie gypsy to clean herself up.
>>
File: confirmedbadend.jpg (650 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
confirmedbadend.jpg
650 KB, 1920x1080
>>1917047
It's probably laziness combined with devs wanting to put in more wish fulfillment.

IIRC new vegas had characters with actual orientations but that's because it was Obsidian, not Bethesda. They also had the lesbian version of the black widow perk, which was nice.
>>
>>1917081
>It's probably laziness combined with devs wanting to put in more wish fulfillment.
How is everyone being bi wish fulfillment?
>>
>>1917047
It's a AAA mainstream title sis, just wait for modders if you want romantic animations of questionable quality.

Also I'd attribute not segregating romance options based on the pc's sex as more of a way to avoid locking out content to people. It's not like the companions really hit on you openly.
>>
>>1917094
It means players can go after whoever they please instead of being barred for character reasons. It's catering to the player's desire to be successful and popular.

Really, you can't win either way. If you make some of your characters not romanceable by some genders, players rage and create mods to 'fix' it. If you make everyone romanceable, players rage anyway.

If you were willing to put in the extra effort, you could give NPCs orientations but make them flexible with extra effort, so that 'seducing the straight girl' is noticeably different than dating her as the male she prefers, but eh.
>>
>>1917097
>It's a AAA mainstream title sis
How is THAT an excuse in this day and age when Bioware (I know) are in the same business of making AAA mainstream games and don't shy away from it (including the animations of questionable quality of course).

Or, I really don't want to beat a dead horse here, fucking Naughty Dog went even a step further and had two underage girls kiss on screen. We're not in the late 90's/early 2000's anymore where kissing was still considered 'lewd' in games.

>a way to avoid locking out content to people
That is always the most shit excuse ever. That was basically the reasoning why no choice in the Mass Effect series ended up being worth nothing because 'it would lock out content to people'
>>
>>1917124
Yeah then you could also make a lesbian fall for a dude. Lets not, everybody bi or barring are probably the bettwr options
>>
>>1917124
>Really, you can't win either way. If you make some of your characters not romanceable by some genders, players rage and create mods to 'fix' it. If you make everyone romanceable, players rage anyway.
Pretty much what's happened to Dragon Age all in all.
The moment you create AAA stuff you're eventually starting to give in a cater to everyone in fear of the backlash.
>>
>>1917133
Why the fuck people care that much about romance in Bioware games is beyond me.
>>
>>1917097
>>1917131
Jesus fuck it's because FO and TES games were never about romance or having explicit hints to it. The fact that there's even some to the length it has is surprising. It should remain in the background like it is with no animations outside of background hints like the perk or slight dialogue difference.
>>
>>1917094
it's not necessarily a bad thing, bethesda has always built games around being able to do whatever you want, and fuck whoever you want regardless of what character you are playing.

Probably has more to do with what >>1917097 said, not locking people out of content. cuz that always pisses people off and then they complain very loudly.

personally, i prefer a game that will "lock" you out of options for the sake of a good story or setting. but to each their own. but i still went harem route in fallout 4 because it was fun.
>>
>>1917134
You could say that it became their sled over the years.
Started back in Baldur's Gate 2 where they already went down the sex route actually (obviously fade-to-black) and I think it became popular with Mass Effect at the latest. So much that every Bioware game features romances. Even The Old Republic.

Compare that to Obsidian, who will never do a full romantic subplot in any of their games, and if they do you can bet your ass it would most likely end badly because they (and that wasn't only Avelone) seem to have a boner for 'non-traditional romances'.

Like take a look at Pillars of Eternity where your soulmate from another life-time traps herself in limbo instead of being reincarnated with you just because she is tired of pretty much working into the gods hands
>>
>>1917135
but i want my bethesda games to also be a fully fledged dating sim!
>>
>>1917140
Maybe the next ones. It's not like they'll improve upon the gameplay anytime soon in Elder Scrolls or the next Fallout.
>>
>>1917139
>Compare that to Obsidian, who will never do a full romantic subplot in any of their games
The only game from Obsidian I've ever played (aside from F:NV) was NWN2, and it had Bioware-esque romantic subplot. I mean, you can hardly call it "full", but it's not that different from romantic subplots in ME or DA.
>>
>>1917145
Yeah. And you know what happens to your love interests if you play to Mask of the Betrayer?
They die.
>>
>>1917146
Only Elanee dies. Casavir survives.

And romanceable companions in MotB get their happy ending.
>>
>>1917147
Ammon Jerro mentions that Casavir broke his back trying to hold open collapsing doorway of the lair.
Also Obsidian killed the best love interest way before that Shandra Jerro

Well at least best boy Sand survived in canon.

And if I remember right if you actually wanted a happy ending with your love interest in Mask you had to gather all the pieces of the Mask, right?
That was hard as fuck if you didn't know what to do.
>>
>>1917081
Haha, even in Fallout real lesbians die. Damn. It's curse.
>>
>>1917150
>Ammon Jerro mentions that Casavir broke his back trying to hold open collapsing doorway of the lair.
He's mentioned again in Storm of Zehir, and it's implied that the injury severely crippled him, but he's alive.

>best love interest
>Shandra
Nee-san, pls. Neeshka best girl.

>And if I remember right if you actually wanted a happy ending with your love interest in Mask you had to gather all the pieces of the Mask, right?
Yeah. There's also a neutral ending where the player and their romantic interest stay in the City of Judgment forever but everything else is okay.
>>
>>1917153
In every way but gameplay.
>>
File: smoking.png (324 KB, 389x493) Image search: [Google]
smoking.png
324 KB, 389x493
I'm tired of Fallout 4 already. Is New Vegas better?
>>
>>1917152
>Storm of Zehir
By the time that came out I moved on to more interesting stuff to be honest.
>>
>>1917155
You know for a Chem addict Cait looks pretty good.
>>
>>1917158
Yes. Also, I think nobody mentioned it yet, and I know it's obvious, but she looks like a twin of Femshep.
>>
>>1917155
Depends on your criteria for better. Been a bit since i played NV but you trade better roleplay elements for shittier combat. also you can sleep with more NPCs, but not your companions (Except maybe cass? but she's straight-ish). if you're playing on PC, there are definitely a lot of good mods out there to improve the experience, such as fixing the massive empty casinos and getting rid of a lot of the annoying loading screens.

i also prefer the story in NV to fallout 3 and 4.
>>
>>1917160
It's the hair.
Though I think Cait is missing the freckles. Which is weird considering she actually IS Irish.
>>
PC release announced for HakuAi. Will come with a new drama CD. There will be no new routes or story content in the game. Release is on 25th Dec. It will be available only on their own Omni shop and Amazon. This means you'll have to use a deputy to import.
>>
File: Not the best pic.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Not the best pic.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>1917163
Cait has freckles, they're just not in your face unless she's under a light.
>>
>>1917155
Personally, I found the exploration aspect worse. The writing was better, but that was never what I was interested in to begin with
>>
>>1917142
They improved the gunplay significantly in Fo4, and melee is certainly different now to say the least. Also the grenade button is practically my waifu.
>>1917135
I dunno. Even as someone who is advocating waiting for modders to do something, couple animations do seem like a logical next point for immersion and details. Even if Bethesda's animation /quality/ would probably cause shit to break.

I just want to cuddle on the couch or hug or whatever by default.
>>
>>1917155
I enjoyed New Vegas more overall, I Iiked the exploration and stories are just better. it is vastly superior in the roleplaying department due to the main character being a courier with not much set about them and the Cherchez La Femme perk which gives you some nice dialog options. Though there is a lot less content there in the romance department and the shooting is quite a bit worse I would definitely recommend checking it out. Also make sure you have Old World Blues, that content is excellent.
>>
>>1917304
Eh I'd argue that the overall story in Fo4 is better. The different factions you can side with are much more fleshed out and their conflicts are better explained. Not to mention how much presence the Institute and BoS have all over the Commonwealth makes the game feel a bit more alive.

The perk system, whilst vastly more practical, really is missing shit and is quite hit or miss in some areas.
>>
>>1917310
>argue that the overall story in Fo4 is better.
Pls no, I really hope you mean the exploration and overworld is better. Maybe in a year or two when all the dlc is out the story might improve but it's current story is rather mediocre.
>>
>>1917311
NV's story is weighed down by the Legion not being fully realized. My experience with Fo4 thus far has lead me to believe there aren't any such failings with the main factions.
>>
>>1917321
The Institute is very underdeveloped, unfortunately. Also, they're comically stubborn and you can't influence them at all.
>>
>>1917321
I'll give you that but what >>1917324 said kinda makes the Legion look better.
Even if Curie is indirectly your granddaughter because of how they set up gen 3 synths.
>>
>>1917215
Thank god, now I won't have to buy a Vita.
>>
>>1917291
>They improved the gunplay significantly in Fo4, and melee is certainly different now to say the least. Also the grenade button is practically my waifu.
Fallout... Fallout sure has changed over the years.
>>
>>1917304
If you ask me Dead Money alone shits all over Fallout 4 in the atmosphere department.
>>
>>1917215
You mind saying the whole title, because google doesn't give out shit with just HakuAi.
>>
>>1917388
Hakuisei Aijou Izonshou
>>
>>1917384
What, you don't like grenade-buttons and cover-shooting?

I don't even mind that much except who the fuck thought putting melee and grenades on the same button was a good idea, seriously.
>>
>>1917394
>spoilers
Yeah that's real stupid. The cover shooting just seems like a weird thing to add in.
>>
My laptop probably can't handle F4 so I'm playing NV instead since I never got very far in. Has reminded me how terrible the inventory UI on every Bethesda-related game is. Guess I gotta hunt me down some mods because this is unusable.

Are there any decent /u/-related mods for NV while I'm at it?
>>
>>1917394
I personally liked it more when Fallout was a RPG instead of a shooter with some RPG elements thrown in (that's also why I can't get into the new Deus Ex games)
>>
>>1917385
Most Bethesda games are too schizophrenic to have any real atmosphere.
Morrowind was the last time the had something that wasn't dull and derivative.
>>
>>1917424
Shooter is lowest common denominator. That's how they also 'improved' Mass Effect.
>>
>>1917432
>Most Bethesda games are too schizophrenic to have any real atmosphere.
Hence why New Vegas is better than 3 or 4 in my opinion. It was done by Obsidian. You know those guys that used to be part of the original Fallout team.
>>
>>1917441
Shame that most of their games get released as broken messes. They do make the best RPGs.
>>
>>1917446
Hmm. I have to say that I enjoyed the last two Shadowrun games way more than I did Pillars of Eternity.
>>
>>1917324
Shit I forgot about that.
>>
>>1917505
Shadowrun setting is pretty interesting and the missions/story in both Dragonfall and Hong Kong were pretty good.
Pillars is the mere definition of mediocre, is like they went gun shy and defaulted to the most default CRPG setting they could think of and the 'balance' patches were pretty much autism.exe.
>>
Anyone knows if Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition includes the dlcs with romance sidequest?
>>
>>1917629
It includes three expansions — Hordes of the Underdark, Shadows of Undrentide and Kingmaker with three premium modules (Kingmaker, Shadowguard, and Witch's Wake). I'm not sure exactly which DLC you're referring to.
>>
>>1917629
Yes. The stuffs relevant to o/u/r interests are Hordes of the Underdark (almost nothing) and Kingmaker (short romance sidequest).
>>
>>1917629
If you want to play official campaigns for /u/ content, don't bother. You're better off looking for fan-made modules. Not to mention that official campaigns are kinda meh overall.
>>
File: tumblr_nvt3fp6Bdg1u3dhzao1_540.png (208 KB, 535x804) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvt3fp6Bdg1u3dhzao1_540.png
208 KB, 535x804
Honestly I thought Sera's romance in DAI was pretty cute
>>
File: Eiger & Is0bel 01.jpg (292 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
Eiger & Is0bel 01.jpg
292 KB, 900x1273
>>1917505
I'm not sure where I'd rate Dragonfall in relation to Pillars of Eternity. But Hong Kong is definitely the lowest on that list of three. The Queen of Teeth is an abstract threat at best and the crew, while interesting, wasn't particularly likeable.
>>
Hey, I'm working on a VN called Highway Blossoms. You may have heard about it. Anyway we made a short video to show one of our CG's and some effects and stuff. Obviously the text is just a joke for now. Anyway I hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De75MerwY2Y
>>
>>1917671
Looks good.
>>
>>1917671
>the text is just a joke
Dropped.
>tfw you will never watch one girl explain the wonders of lewd hand-holding to another
>>
File: wantan-fritosjpg.jpg (34 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
wantan-fritosjpg.jpg
34 KB, 400x307
>>1917671
>wonton debauchery
>>
File: highway blossoms cover.jpg (623 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
highway blossoms cover.jpg
623 KB, 1280x720
>>1917677
maybe I just meant because we misspelled "wanton"
>>
>>1917645
>>1917644
Is there a way to skip main campaign and go directly to the dlc content? Also, I'm not good with installing mods and such.

>>1917639
Okay, thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>1917695
>skip main campaign and go directly to the dlc content?
Yes. It's as easy as selecting those campaigns.
>>
>>1917671
Can I get orange chicken with that wonton debauchery
Looks cozy.
>>
>>1917155
I love NV and i have no idea why you wouldn't play it.
>>
>>1917663
>The Queen of Teeth is an abstract threat at best
Honestly that one is really only enjoyable if you're a serious Shadowrun geek and have some experience with how abstract the magic and spirits in the Shadowrun setting can be. For me it actually delivered a bit more than Dragonfall, which was bar the whole Dragon thing and Glory's subplot rather low on magic all in all.
Hong Kong went full Geomancy andjust shows how magic interacts with the world around it AND what happens if a place literally goes to shit in that setting.
That was something they missed out on in Dragonfall, where they could've shown the SOX, which you really don't want to be around for a long time if you're awakened.

For someone that rolled a Shaman and an Adept in the actual Pen & Paper game that's pretty much what I dig.
>>
File: nwmain 2015-11-19 23-58-27-49.png (1 MB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
nwmain 2015-11-19 23-58-27-49.png
1 MB, 1024x600
Digging the height gap here.
>>
>>1917647
I hardly ever hear about DAI female love interests, even from male chara players.
>>
>>1917843
Let me guess, what you hearing is "Solas this, Solas that!" right?
>>
>>1917847
>somebody unironically romanced Solas
Why.
Bull is a qt, I wish there was a female qunari romance option.
>>
>>1917851
You'd be surprised how many people romanced him. And if he wasn't elf only you can bet your ass that Aimo would have romanced him too, but since she's dwarf only player it's Blackwall for her (now that is worthy of an implying right there)

Qunari are boring. Honestly Bull is only salvaged by Freddie Prince Jr. voice acting.
>>
>>1917843
A shame. Cass a qt.
>>
>>1917695
Keep in mind that while you can play it as a standalone, Hordes of the Underdark (the second expansion) is a sequel to Shadows of Undrentide (the first exapnsion). I think you can get a recap early on in HotU (from Deekin) telling you what you should already know.

>>1917830
>given the choice to save 2 companions out of 4
>saves the 2 girls
Never change, /u/.
>>
>>1917830
... Was there even any yuri in Kingmaker?
>>
>>1918060
Kaidala is a romance option for female MC. Nothing stellar and easy to miss, considering how short the mod itself is.
>>
>>1918063
Guess I gotta try it again.
Kind of also want to see Kaidala chicken form in action again.
>>
>>1917843
Might be because the game itself is shit - or more precisely stupid - and nobody wants to play it.
>>
>>1918082
Please take your incorrect opinions back to /v/.
>>
>>1917671
Made my kokoro go doki doki for sure.
>>
>>1918082
>itself is shit
Like Fallout 4, eh?
>>
>>1915069
...and now it's not. I seem to have missed it.
>>
>>1918195
Beggers can't be choosers with AAA games.
>>
>>1918235
You can. By not playing them. Just because it has /u/ doesn't mean you HAVE to play it. Mark my words the next Fallout will be an even bigger buggy piece of shit.
>>
with all this talk about fallout, i decided to finally start fallout 1. is there any yuri in that?
>>
>>1918705
Probably only minor stuff liking sleeping with prostitutes
>>
>>1918705
You can dive straight into Fallout 2, if you like. Every install of Fallout 2 comes with the game manual, which has a nice, small summary of the events of Fallout 1. Fallout 2 is bigger, more attractive and has more role-playing elements, plus it doesn't have the strict time limits of Fallout 1.

The game also comes with more yuri options as well. You can get married too! It's a very hilarious moment. Although, I actually advise against it, till you've cleared up more places that you want.
>>
>>1918705
Literally 0 yuri in Fallout 1. If you have a female character you can ask Tandi to get togetherto which she awkwardly replies that she's only into guys, and that's about it, but I don't suggest skipping the game because of this, since it's pretty good.
Fallout 2 has some lesbian options because you can sleep with whores and some non-whores characters, too bad you can't become a pornstar without having the boss "try" you first.
>>
>>1918818
What, spoiler tag not working? Maybe I fucked up with the space.
>>
>>1918818
>Literally 0 yuri in Fallout 1
Can't you at least sleep with some prostitutes? The wiki lists Sinthia, but no mention of whether she serves women or not.
>>
>>1918827
I don't really know about this. I rescued her but she wouldn't "reward" me if I asked her, and that was the first interaction I had with her.
Maybe you can if you speak to her first. I never cared too much since the Vault Dweller is canonically male, which kinda made seem pointless having a female character, but that's just me.
>>
>>1918818
>but I don't suggest skipping the game because of this
I'd suggest skipping the game because it's really old and really bad.
>>
Fallout 2 is good for the first 3 playtroughs.
>>
>>1919091
Let's all point at the newfag and laugh.
>>
File: FionaSasha03.png (1 MB, 1088x866) Image search: [Google]
FionaSasha03.png
1 MB, 1088x866
>>
>see two girls kissing each other on steam front page
>not even recommended for me, just new release
>become very surprised and happy
>click it
>it's a trap

Dammit.
>>
File: tumblr_npoz97GX711rm46dho1_1280.png (247 KB, 653x708) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npoz97GX711rm46dho1_1280.png
247 KB, 653x708
>>1917843
As far as DAI's female Love interests go Cassandra > Sera >>> Josie
>>
>>1920451
Why in the fuck won't they let you romance her then? That's it. I'm done. I hate men.
>>
>>1920458
apparently
>The creator of the bi Cassandra mod had their content deleted and was harassed so badly that they then deleted all of their social media accounts.
>>
File: KSotR.jpg (50 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
KSotR.jpg
50 KB, 600x300
Kindred Spirits On The Roof
Translation: 89%
Editing: 79%

Still no ETA. Fingers crossed for January 2016.
>>
>>1920630

Not happening. Mangagamer has like 4 projects at 100% which have not even a date yet. And they don't mass-release. So at the very earliest around March/April. (everything else would be kinda silly, sitting on 100% projects and giving other ones priority..)

It's part of the reason why I'm not that happy about all those announcements by them. They are booked oh so very hard. For example Himawari was announced just a few months ago, it's fully translated and edited for weeks now, but has no release-date yet. They just have too many things at once by now. I suppose at least they don't delay everything like Jast, but they aren't faster either.
>>
>>1920640
I just want to give them my money ;_;
>>
>>1920622
What the shit? was it Tumblr or /v/?
>>
>>1920458
If Bioware were competent at writing, I'd say it's a good thing to not have everyone is bi. They're not, and they're excessively pandering, so....I'm stumped, too. But to say "I hate men"? The fuck?
>>
>>1920667
For writing purposes it's probably better to not make everyone bi officially, but people shouldn't be hassled for making whatever stupid unofficial mods they want. You want to turn all characters naked and female? Have fun.
>>
File: Trigger activated.png (122 KB, 209x291) Image search: [Google]
Trigger activated.png
122 KB, 209x291
>>1920622
>The creator of the bi Cassandra mod had their content deleted and was harassed so badly that they then deleted all of their social media accounts.
I don't even like DA:I but this looks so fucking stupid that it can actually happens.
Just found out the mod is still out on Nexus anyway, the issues happened around december-februrary and it got uploaded again on May
>>
>>1920667
I'm fine if they don't have every character bi, I prefer that there be lesbian characters - but literally both options aren't even engaging romances. They give the best female to the male character. That's shit. I hope someone goes to hell for that.
>>
>>1920451
I guess Josie is that far back because of lack of sex scene as well as naked tits (which Sera and Cassandra deliver)

There wouldn't be any mods that improve the tits by the way?
>>
>>1917028
>Also had a better story.
>Indigo Prophecy
>A David Cage shitfest a better story than literally anything

Now, now, LIS might have gone to hell at the end but it's still leages better than anything David Cage ever shat out of his pooper.
>>
>>1920935
This. But on that note. You think that Detroid will make Kara experience the purest for of love even if it's just to be 'progressive' and, well, it's a story about a robot learning to be human too.
I just hope that her actress isn't such a priss like Ellen Page and has o problem appearig nude in a 'game'
>>
>>1920939
Wouldn't they just go a boring het route if it's about robot learning about love though?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.