[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New CHADvice thread Helped some of you poor souls last night,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (142 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 750x1334
New CHADvice thread
Helped some of you poor souls last night, was told I gave good advice.
Anyone in here from yesterday? Let me know if it helped. Anyone new?
Let's chat. Give me your dilemmas, I'll help you out
>>
I'm here from yesterday. It was entertaining, but there is a dilemma. How do I converse with them if there are no girls in my phone?
>>
>>28778282
Since it's just you let's do this one on one. You ever go out? Like to bars, etc?
>>
>>28777758
I get legitimately afraid when I talk to girls.
Sometimes if I like them I can't even approach unless I'm caffinated
I read somewhere that it's in my fight or flight and I've programmed by brain to accociate girls with actual threat.
Pls help ;_;
>>
Give me a few general conversation starters for tinder. I've got plenty of matches, but I don't know what the fuck to type.

Also, how do I reply to "hello" or similar messages?

Messages mustn't be like, playing with words, seeing as I won't be writing in English.
>>
how do you meet new people after college?
>>
I'm in the middle of two dilemmas right now.

First, there's a chick at uni. She's part of my circle of friends and I don't want to ruin everything. We've made out twice. Last time was on friday, I went to her house and we didn't fuck. She definitely likes me but I don't think she likes the idea of me just fucking around with her. I'm wondering how I can, well, fuck around with her without ruining my friendships and hopefully without hurting her feelings.

The other dilemma is a girl who I know is a whore and she sends me messages all the time and makes long term plans and shit. The catch is, she's hot as fuck. We've been going out for a while. I wanna see her this week cause I need to talk to her but I don't have time to fuck her, and I don't want to waste my time just meeting with her and kissing her cause I don't want to start losing her cause I don't fuck her enough. I need an excuse to meet up with her without fucking her and without it seeming like I don't intend to fuck her.
>>
File: 1462679250483.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1462679250483.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
>>28778463
Chad, I rarely go out. But when I do, it's always
> eyes forward
Don't make eye contact with any qts, but I know I'm attractive. Probably 8/10 at my best. They mirin. I just don't know what to do from there. I've had sex with 3 girls, none very hot, and never had a relationship. I'm 19.
> one was a sex crazed coworker who is legit crazy
> one from tinder
> 46y/o from Craigslist, who I'm involved with now

I just don't know what to do, and I'm so lonely.
>>
>>28779348
"Hey"
"Holy shit you're gorgeous"
Comment on something in their bio too
"So, classic rock kinda gal?"
"Hey I go to UCetc. too, what year are you?"
That kinda shit works wonders. Shows you pay attention and give a fuck
>>
>>28780121
protip

You're not an 8/10.
>>
>>28779250
Thats a tough one, best thing you can do is shift your point of view. Convince yourself either
A.) They're friends
B.) you're better than them
C.) they're probably more into you than you are into them.
That's the best advice I can offer. Aside from that, hypnosis.
>>
>>28779572
Bars, mutual friends, dating apps
>>
>>28779630
Ok, easy. I'm gonna solve your second problem first. Ask to hang out, just one on one. Tell her you're out of condoms and don't feel comfortable doing it without them, but let her know you intend to buy more. You can also tell her it's been a long day, you're tired, etc.
But my favorite is, straight forward, "I jacked off like 3 times today, I don't think it's gonna happen this time"
>>
Sup Chad. I started a thread about this already but I could use your help. There's a new girl at work and I'm 85% sure she's into me. I want to text her tomorrow because the next time I work with her is Saturday, and that's so far away. What can I say to initiate a conversation?
>>
>>28779630
Now let me solve your other problem.
Tell her what you told me. You love fucking around but you also really value the friendship. Ask her if she's cool taking things "a step further" without making it weird. Just make sure you bring it up next time things get hot and heavy, that's when it'll seem the most natural
>>
>>28781637
I lift, know how to dress, and walk with confidence. Perhaps 8 is a smudge high. I'm confident giving myself a 7.5/10 at my peak. I don't have the face of a Chad, but I have a fashionable haircut and maintain my beard well.
>>
>>28777758
How do I know a girl I haven't really talked to, but still see regularly, likes me, dislikes me, finds me creepy, etc.?
>>
>>28780121
Listen man, I was in the same spot in high school. Best way to get comfy in a social situation, talk to guys. Dudes will always be your best friends. Strike up a conversation with someone who seems to have his shit together at a party, and it doesn't take long for a girl to pull you away.
If you sit alone, it looks like you want to be left alone. Partake in party games, strike up conversations when oppurtunities arise. If you see a girl alone, comment on something she's wearing. Like, let's say she's got a band you like one her shirt. Or maybe you don't know shit about it, so google it, do 60 seconds of research, and bullshit like you never have before.
Don't let girls know you're ashamed of past partners, makes you seem unsure of yourself. If it comes up, say you've had sex with two girls and a woman. That kind of experience will get you places. Good luck man, let me know if you need anything else
>>
What do you talk to girls about
The only girl i almost got to fuck talked to me a lot because we had similar problems but i don't think i can exploit that topic for long
>>
>>28777758
why are you pretending to be chad you fucking faggot?
>>
>>28781797
"Hey" is fine
Or bring up something she's into that's relevant. Girl I'm trying to slam is into comics, so I let her know I just finished watchmen and it was just smooth sailing from there.
Any conversation can be started, then continued via
"Hey" then
"What's up?" then
"How's it going?"
After that, take it anywhere. You're in, and its fair game from here on out
>>
How do I attain glory?
>>
>>28781877
Hey man, that guy wasn't OP. Quick question, how tall are you?
>>
>>28781877
Shave the beard. You likely don't have a good one.
>>
>>28781991
Hey man, I'm just extending a helping hand. No hate between us, just let me know if you need any advice
>>
>>28782018
Sorry if I didn't clarify, but I've never texted her before. I've worked with her literally twice now.
>>
>>28782024
Die in battle, or inside a woman. Or find a way to make rollerblading look straight
>>
>>28781963
There's no one thing to talk to every girl about, aside from their issues. Know what's into, discuss and compare. Chicks fuckin love it when you show that you listen to what they're saying. Especially if you bring up some shit they told you a while ago. Just be careful not to get two girls confused
>>
Chads: When in a group conversation and you're talking, where do you look? I shift eye contact from person to person, is there something else I should be doing? It feels like the wrong way to do it.
>>
>>28782086
Have you talked? I mean you got her number somehow right?
"Hey, it's anon" is a good one
>>
>>28782079
just kidding dude i know a chad in real life he's a bro. he got me into dating girls for a few weeks until my classes started buttfucking me, but im gonna get swole again and doing nofap to build myself up to next year.

any advice for now jizzing in like 10 seconds when i eventually fuck? i plan on doing nofap for like 3 months but i really dont want to be done after like 1 minute. is it all psychological or what?
>>
>>28777758
I'm hanging out with the girl I have a crush on for a couple hours between classes tomorrow. What do? She was the one who invited me to hang out if that helps.
>>
>>28781567

Thanks, much appreciated.

How soon do I suggest a date? I suppose I'm supposed to like wait until a good opportunity arises, but I wouldn't want to be too late, right? Could you give me a general rule of thumb on how many messages in it'd be a good idea?

Also, if we go for a coffee - who pays? Paying seems beta, splitting feels cheap. I'd be uncomfortable with both options...
>>
>>28782160
Look at the person who's looking at you. They're the one(s) interested in what you're saying. If you're not talking, look at the person who is.
>>
Chad how do I confess to an autistic boy I like him? being an autistic female myself
>>
>>28782175
All the employees are given the other's phone numbers.
We've had very minimal conversation at work, but she by the conversations we've had, she seems fairly into me. She does get shy around me I've noticed, and I get nervous around her. I've caught her staring at me more than a couple times now. I will probably end up using something like "Hey it's anon", I just don't want her to be think "uh, why is he texting me?"
>>
>>28781932
Chad, please answer; really need to know.
>>
>>28782183
Man that's a tough one. I've gonna for hours, and I've gone for a minute. If you're really worried, you got a couple options
1.) jack off right before hand
2.) numbing condoms
3.) think about your dads asshole
But honestly, best thing you can do is fuck her, cum, and tell her the first round is never as good as the second one. Then eat her out until you can get hard again, and go at that shit like an animal. There's a period of time after you cum where you can get hard, but not cum. That's the best time for slamming.
>>
>>28777758
Can you help this guy?
>>28777356
>>
>>28782234
But if I'm speaking, they're all looking at me. So should I stick with shifting eye contact across the group?
>>
>>28782184
Good dude. That means she'll forgive it if you're not perfect, because she wanted to hang out. Just talk, let the conversation flow, talk about life or annoying kids at school or whatever comes up. Just don't try and direct the conversation, and don't expect a hook up that easy
>>
I'm 5'6

Enough said
>>
>>28782392
Yeah I'm not expecting anything at the moment, I'm fine just being friends because she's cool and we share many interests. I'm pretty introverted and don't know if I'm ready for an actual relationship.
>>
So I've just finished what should have been my 4th and final year of college (don't wanna get into it but I'm basically a drop out pretending to go to school by taking 1 class per semester for an extra 5th year until I move across the country forever). In my junior year of high school, I was one of 3 guys in a creative writing class with 20 girls. I sat right next to one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. She's really thin and tall and generally was super cool. She was a year older and being the 16 y/o sperg I was I did not realize she liked me. Looking back through old fb messages and stuff she was very into me and I was clueless.

That was fall of my junior year. In the spring, I had no classes with her so I rarely saw her but we talked on fb sometimes. I ended up "manning up" and awkwardly asking her to coffee over fb. She said yes kind of but we never actually set it up and became apparent she was no longer interested. But because I was an idiot I kept pressing and as prom was like a week away I basically said "So why don't we just forget coffee and go to prom? I mean I don't have my license yet but I'm working on it and we could just meet there"... etc. I feel cockroaches crawling in my skin just thinking about these interactions. Anyway, she said she was already going with her friends but she would see me there. Did not see her there...

Didn't talk to her for quite a while but during my senior year of HS while she was a college freshman I messaged her and sent her a link to a lame short film I made based on something I wrote in our class. She said it was cool and that was pretty much that. Haven't talked to her since but have on occasion liked a picture or something. Anyway, she's recently single and I promise you I am much cooler now. Way less spergy, generally better but still shit at socializing for the most part.

part 2 incoming, sorry it's long
>>
File: image.png (154 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 750x1334
>>28782209
Ok man I got some good shit for you.
So, when to ask her out:
Wait for a pause or break in the conversation
"Hey you live pretty close by"
"You ever hang out near ....?"
"We should totally get together sometime"
In terms of paying, see if she goes for her wallet. If she does, stop her. Tell her you got it this time. She intended to pay, you took control, you're the alpha.
If she doesn't, up to you. But one thing you can do is pay in one situation, then ask her to cover you on something later on.

Oh, here's an example of setting up a date. I told her "hey you live pretty close by" she said "oh yeah, where do you live?" The rest is in pic related
>>
>>28777758
How do I get over crying because of no gf or bf to cuddle with or have somebody ask how my day went or to love me and ask if I'm okay and let me vent to them without being stabbed in the back. How do I get over social anxiety because people have always stabbed me in the back.
>>
>>28782510
What I want to do is get in contact with this girl, especially since I am moving far away soonish and would genuinely like to catch up. There's no chance of me just bumping into her since we live in different states and in 4 years I have never seen her when I've gone home for breaks or anything. I can't message her on FB because if I do she will look back through the old messages and remember what a freak I was (on the offchance I didn't permanently traumatize her already and she'll get a PTSD attack if I talk to her).

So what I have concocted is a scheme to get her number from fb (already checked, it's on her page) and text her like

"Hey, is this [full name]?"
She responds:
"Yes, who is this?"
"Anon. I'm cleaning out my contacts and had a [first name] [last initial], wasn't sure who it was. How's it going blablabla"

Something like that. Can you give me some advice on how to make that work in a not totally creepy and obvious way? Or should I just give up and hope I somehow run into her?
>>
File: 1432208725985.jpg (94 KB, 800x683) Image search: [Google]
1432208725985.jpg
94 KB, 800x683
>>28777758
how do I ask a girl out? I do not understand how in the living fuck I should go about that
>>
>>28782386
Yeah, look at each person as you make a comment. Or just don't think about it. Try not to over analyze the situation.
>>28782288
Talk to her. You won't know until then, unless you're good at reading body language. But don't assume anything from how she walks, looks at you, etc. unless it's reall obvious. We tend to see patterns where we want to.
>>28782267
I'd talk to her a couple times before you text her. Strike up a conversation on your break. And be patient man, you don't want to seem like she's all you think about
>>
>>28782516
Seems like solid chadvice. Thanks!
>>
Would it be weird if I texted a girl whose number I got because of a school team? She is the captain of the team but I don't really know what to say.
>>
>>28782623
That's not a bad plan. Just trim it down a bit. Oh, and when she confirms who she is drop this one
"Holy shit, we haven't talked in years. How've you been?" feel free to adjust that to fit the conversation
Oh, and never make a plan rely too heavily on her giving certain responses
>>
>>28782645
bump for interest. I'm a total retard socially and this girl I like is literally the opposite, she is always giggling and playing with her friends and smiling and shit, she is so femenine I can't even stop staring at her like a retard, luckily she hasn't found out because I know how to be a retard
>>
This isn't about me, one of my friends actually.

This guy is a super rich international student from Indonesia. His girlfriend of ~4 years broke up with him, and shortly afterwards he had to drop everything and go back to Jakarta because his family almost died in a car crash.

Anyway, he's back now after several months and he's STILL obsessed over this cunt. He spent several years of his life living and breathing for her, buying her shit, sacrificing so many of his friendships to be with her, turning down amazing offers from companies in other states to stay close to her, etc.

It got to the point where the dumb fuck thought he was in love with her and was about to propose to her (he's 21 for God's sake), but she broke up with him because he was too immature and didn't grow up. Now all he can think about is winning her love back.

I keep trying to tell him that he needs to move on, that women do not respond well to neediness, and the fact that he spent so much of his time being a spineless doormat for her was the very reason she broke up with him anyway, but he won't listen, he's convinced that she and him are meant to be, he even went to a few fortune tellers to confirm this (lol).

So what else can I tell him to convince him to move on? The dude has little to no friends, refuses to meet people, and is stuck in this fairy tale world of romance which never existed. He's older than me but his vision of life is so immature and childish that it's mind boggling, possibly due to him being sheltered and cared for all his life. I told him that he needs to make friends (he has a grand total of 3 including me) but he keeps pulling the dumb /r9k/ "abloo bloo bloo I'm socially awkward and ugly waahhh" bs that I've been hearing for a while.

Sorry if I sounded angry, I'm just really frustrated with his shit, he hasn't learned even after so many months. He's a really cool dude but goddamn he needs to grow up.

Inb4 >friend
I'm serious it's not me.
>>
>>28760330

Please help me OP, or anyone who wants to.
>>
>>28782687
Only problem is, I'm pretty autismo when it comes to talking to her at work. I've managed to fake confidence so far, and I know for a fact that I'd be genuinely confident around her once I manage to get to know her. It just sucks because I don't know how to do that.
>>
>>28782645
Don't ask her to be your gf. Ask her to hang out. Like, get coffee or something. If it goes well, tell her you has a good time and would love to do it again
>>28782766
Yeah, sorry bro. It's a decent back up, but you should try and get her number in person. Otherwise it seems like you're stalking her. Uncomfortable.
>>28782891
I know that kinda girl. If you ever talk, just let her go on. Confirm her beliefs, act interested in what she's saying. But when the time comes be assertive. Girly girls love manly men
>>
>>28777758
Based chad, please:
How do i initiate the next move on a girl that is genuinely interested in me ? We hang out at my place and smoke a lot of the time and i can tell shes into me.
So my question, how do i take it to the next level next time ? I mean precisely what should i do.
>>
File: 1463291895134.jpg (298 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463291895134.jpg
298 KB, 1280x720
>>28782040
I'm 6'0

>>28782043
I have to keep it. I have a babby face, and no chin.

Here's a pic of me (obviously not at my best) that I posted a few weeks ago. You can clearly see that the life has been sucked from me. I have the beard from my sideburns running down my jawline. If I shower, do my hair, dress smart, and walk confidently, I'm a 7. But many times I feel like a 4.
>>
>>28783040
You're not a bad looking dude. Rocking that Mac look from always sunny. Just be more confident man, you could slay if you brighten up those eyes
>>28782903
We've all had that friend. I'm really sorry to say it, but there's nothing you can do. Dudes under a spell. You're gonna have to leave him to it and let nature take its course. He'll get hurt, yeah, but sooner or later he'll realize it. The last thing you want to do is make it your problem. It's a waste of energy on a lost cause.
Don't let her control your life too, no matter how indirect it is
>>
>>28782955
>girly girls love manly man
well I guess I'm fucked then, t-thanks OP
>>
>>28783040
Not who you were replying to but nobody cares about height IRL god damnit stop listening to memes, and the fact that you're so caught up about your looks is what makes you a 4/10, not your face. You look perfectly fine now go slay some sluts.
>>
who pretends to be a chad on an anonymous chink cartoon board? This board is getting worse and worse.
>>
>>28783098
Yeah that's what I though too. Man I've got my life and career ahead of me, I can't be thinking about somebody else's problems no matter how much I wanna help. Looks like he's gotta learn the hard way. Thanks dude.
>>
Hi there. I have a few quick questions.
1) Do you automatically think a girl is easy if shes wearing shorts, as many of the guys on here seem to think.

2) Characteristics you look for in a girl? Things that would make her wifey material?

3) Physical attributes that stands out the most for you in a girl? Such as her sense of fashion, boobs, ass, hair, face, etc...

4) Just out of curiosity, is there a field of study, like in university or such, that when a girl tells you she's taking, automatically just makes her seem more attractive?

5) Lastly, when is it safe to start being intimate with the girl you're seeing? I know this is mainly based on circumstance, but is there a general rule for dividing the whores from the faithful?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>28782960
Take her out. Somewhere date like. Pay for dinner, so she knows you're intentions and feels some inclination to put out. Or, next time your high, ask if she's a good kisser. If you want to pull a stupid kid move that sometimes works, ask her if she can tell you if you're a good kisser. Work your way up from there
>>28782918
What do you look like man?
Don't let her think she's a goddess or she'll think she's too good for you. If you get the balls to talk, let her know she's not top of your list either. That you both have to settle for each other
>>28782936
Just talk to her man. If it goes south, whatever. There will be another girl. But you gotta make a move. Just find a chance to talk to her and take it
>>
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Sp1cyKat92

how much of an autist am i
>>
Read Models by Mark Manson

Problem solved
>>
>trying to work up the courage to ask out my oneitis again--can you offer advice on this?

>she's a hostess at a local restuarant
>im a regular there
>i asked her out once before, and she seemed enthusiastic (gave specific dates she was free, etc), but our schedules didn't match up
>went back a week later, and tried to get something specific set up, but it she seemed to not be free
>I want to as kher out again, and try to get something concrete, but I don't want to make it awkward.
>cause she has to be nice to me as a hostess, and I don't want to be the creepy patron, but she seems really nice, and the previous time she seemed genuinely interested.
wat do friendo? do you need more info?
>>
File: jzc9UkS.gif (1 MB, 1275x916) Image search: [Google]
jzc9UkS.gif
1 MB, 1275x916
>>28783098
>>28783111
(Checked)
That's all well and good, but it doesn't solve my issue. As I said, I have girls look my way somewhat often at the grocery. I can't do parties because I have no friends. But it's impossible for me to eye up a girl. impossible. Is that just my inner beta?
>>
>>28783178
1.) No. I wear shorts and tanks when it's hot, who gives a fuck. That's what's comfy. I think she's a slut if she dresses like a jersey hooker when it's cold enough for a jacket
2.) I look for a girl that's funny, kind, and has good taste in music. Someone who's not too stubborn but has a spine. Looks fade away, I want to marry a woman who I would be proud to have my kids take after
3.) face and ass. A good ass means good fitness. Good fitness means she's dedicated and hardworking, with a strong sense of will power. Fashion matters too somewhat, and good hair is always a good thing. Sign of good hygiene
4.) something sensible and practical. If she can use it to get. A good job, she's planning for the future. I like that
5.) a quality girl should take some convincing. Sex on the third date is a widely accepted rule, but if you're a chick make the work up to it. Let him have access to one thing at a time, and then just open yourself to him fully. He might seem a bit annoyed at first, but he'll respect you more for it
Men love the hunt
>>
>>28783201
So texting her without having a genuine conversation in real life is an absolute no-go?
>>
>>28783104
Just fake it. Stand your ground, don't get walked on
>>28783373
Yeah. Sorry man, but you gotta initiate in person first. Shows that you're in it for the long run, and able to interact face to face
>>
>>28783255
Alright man. Be assertive.
"Hey, listen. If you're still up for it I want this date to happen. Let's get something set in stone before we forget again. When are you free next month?" Give her a range of time (like a month) so you can work it out
"Great, I'm free on the weekend of XX." Work out the details
"Looking forward to seeing you then"
>>
>>28783233
the fuck is with the youtube vids lol
>>
>>28783233
No one has time to go through all those videos. That's how you lose interest fast. Change that
>>
File: image-result-for-pepe-wojak-yin.png (149 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image-result-for-pepe-wojak-yin.png
149 KB, 540x540
>>28777758
OK chad,
analyze if this girl is into me, female behavior is to irrational for me:

>when meet at a party, she always hangs out with me, during the entire duration
>have conversations for hours, feel weird afterwards because we both opened up so much, only female i could ever talk to
>talks about me constantly while hanging out
>intenseeyecontact.gif

please, whats this feel im feeling.
>>
>>28777758
do you happen to live in Texas?
I cheated on my gf in high school with a girl named libby
>>
>>28783512
Cool, thanks friend.
>>
>>28783588
If you're not bullshitting, yeah man she's into you. Does she often try to initiate physical contact? If so, it's a done deal. Here's a tip. Tell her she looks good sometime. A small compliment on a girl like that will get you a long way
>>28783601
Nah, Cali
>>
File: me.jpg (26 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
26 KB, 480x640
>>28783201

This is what I look like. How bad is it?
>>
>>28783705
Get proactive, get your hair cut short on the sides and put it up in front, fix your posture. Do all that and you'll be fine
>>
>>28783745

Thanks a lot man, I'll definitely do all of that. Hopefully it works out.
>>
>>28783567
it's not really expected, just music. i don't even own the gun that i'd have to put to their heads to make them listen. i wouldn't think they would feel as if they had to
>>
>>28784429
People see the numbers and letters and its a turn off. In a survey of 5 million people, 3,736,957 didn't read past the first 7 in that number I just made up
People aren't patient and they don't want to feel like the internet is making them do work. Spell it out for them
>>
>>28784509
fair enough. i narrowed it down to the 3 spiciest of songs
>>
It's been 3 years since I've gone on a date am I fucked? I still sort of talk to girls and flirt with them but I just don't feel like doing anything past that. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!
>>
>>28784658
Its not about the number, it's about the visual. Change it from just a link to
"The song 'XXX' by 'YYY' sums it up really well" and THEN add a link. People want to know what they're getting before they get it. Got it? Good.
>>
>>28783401
Do this
don't actually do this
>>
>>28784821
nothing gay like that,
the song choice for each category is arbitrary
but okay the image i gotta spice up the image right right
>>
>>28777758
if youre still here what do you do when she wags her foot?
>>
>>28783040
Not bad, but try to do something ablut your eyebrows. They need a bit of trimming. Aplha m has some videos about that
>>
How do I get myself out there as a music producer? I want to make beats for Gucci Mane, Future, etc or at least compose for media like TV, anime & vidya

here's my SC soundcloud.com/envisiontheproducer
>>
>>28788753
If you're looking for social media, you'll want to try instagram. That's where all the cool kids are boppin at
>>28785762
Is she a dog? What are you talking about?
>>28784733
Maybe you're gay. Maybe you're just going through a thing. Could also be low t, ask your doctor
>>
>>28777758
I'm good looking but it's extremely important to me that I get a gf that is a virgin(oral and anal too). I've never had trouble with just getting girls interested but I don't go out much and I don't know where to find virgin girls. I'll do pretty much whatever it takes even waiting for marriage. What can I do?
>>
>>28780121
i seriously hope you and the likes of you die in cancer after a period of long suffering

>waaaa im so lonely
>but this whore im involved with

DIE
>>
>>28779250
good because they can claim rape at any time and have 10 white knights beat you to death...
>>
>>28780121
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEoEErEEiEEgEEiEEnEEaEElEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28782331
he's a lost cause kek
>>
>>28782534
what you're wishing for is just a meme, in reality no one cares about the other
>>
>>28782687
how do you not overanalyze eye contact? even if I let it go naturally it comes out as creepy
>>
>>28782516
make it clear that it's a date in the future

your approach builds contingency for it to be noncommital

but if that's what you're after then make them moves in person good luck f a m i l y
>>
>>28782918
she's a real QT tho... get her to wear fake glasses, that'll make her hawt...
>>
>>28783098
>if you brighten up those eyes
how's that even possible? isn't that just genetics?
>>
>>28782903
That is just how some guys are. I could go on with stories about friends who basically gave up their entire life for their girlfriends.

>friend of mine is 27
>rents an apartment
>works as a manager in retail
>get a girlfriend
>she makes him buy a fucking dog eventho he told me before they got together how much he hated animals - but now he suddenly loved them
>forward a little bit and she has made him buy lots of useless shit for his apartment
>bought her stupid shit and clothes
>gives her money to go on a vacation with her girlfriends
>she cheats on him with a nasty refugee
>he acts like a total bitch and says he hates her and wants her dead etc for two weeks
>she comes home and he love her again and take her back
>a few months later she wants him to move to another city with her
>he quits his job and stop renting his flat
>she kicks him out after 1 month because she dont have "FEELINGS" for him anymore
>he then have to move back home to his mother
>now has tons of stupid shit and a dog
>and no job

there was so many red flags and i told him all about it but he still would not care

another friend of mine havent talked to any of his old friends in 3 years because his girlfriend says hes not allowed to

another one has literally spent 10000 bucks on his girlfriend the last 2 years. shit you not why on earth would you do that?? he doesnt even make good money.
>>
>>28790061
I understand that you are mad, but I'm still a robot. There's no set definition that is agreed upon. Tbqhf, whatever disqualified me from robotdom, isn't as glorious as it seems. Really. Remember, the grass is always greener on the other side.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.