[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This picture represents the degeneracy of black men in more ways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 488x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 488x784
This picture represents the degeneracy of black men in more ways than one.

>Lusting over WHITE WIMMENZ
>Rape fantasies
>Telling women of their own kind to shut the fuck up.
>And an all-around perversion that makes them just about equal to common apes.

How can we fix black degeneracy and make them functioning members of society?
>>
File: 1451417252569.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451417252569.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>25364715
I'd rather be a black degenerate than a white degenerate tbhf.
>>
i dont get niggers' obsession with white women
>>
>>25364715
Imagine if that was your sister or gf
RAAAAAAGE
>>
>>25364771
have you seen black women?
they're fucking repulsive
I understand black men wanting to upgrade
>>
>>25364743
haha looks like they have AIDS

But I thought it was just a homophobic canard to believe gays have a higher chance of getting HIV...
>>
>>25365053
dont let your sister or girlfriend sit topless at a beach you retarded cuckold.
>>
>>25365265
pool*

afknkanksnad
>>
>>25364715
>lusting after ASIAN WOMENZ
>rape fantasies
>telling their own women that they're degenerate sluts
>all around perverted pathetic cucks that makes them the equal to a monkey

how can we fix white degeneracy and make them functioning members of society
>>
File: CSDW-vbUcAAlaHr.jpg (30 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
CSDW-vbUcAAlaHr.jpg
30 KB, 417x600
>>25365443
One man accomplished it, all we need to do is look back
>>
>>25365443
Kek, I wonder if some robots actually see the parallels with the people they hate.

They are tumblrinas on the other end of the spectrum. Just post a picture of a white girl touching a non white, especially black guy and they will be triggered the same way a whale on tumblr would react if you told her to lose weight.
>>
>complaining about degeneracy on /r9k/

"I am about to shoot a load on her bible, I let my brother join in. We all plan on cumming onto it and then wiping some poo on the
pages."
>>25353106

"have you ever grabbed a random girl's ass?"
>>25365073

"OP, i highly recommend heroin. It makes you not give any fucks whatsoever"
>>25353516

"Cover her mouth so people outside can't hear her screams, it was a hot summer day with the windows open, and a large event going on at my house because of my landlord"
>>25361132
>>
>>25365798
THANK YOU

OP, have a look at the comments on /s/ while you're at it.
>>
>>25366061
ty bby tbqh bbq
>>
Honestly it kind of IS racist to say blacks can only have black women
I mean... you know how it's racist to say BLACK PEOPLE CANT VOTE just cus they were born black
Sayings BLACKS CAN ONLY FUCK BLACKS is obsurdity
You can't have beautiful women because you were born that way!
>>
>>25366191
I don't think anyone argued that it wasn't racist.
>>
>>25364715
This post represents the forced memes of NEETs in more ways than one.

>Lusting over NIGGER MEMES
>Egotistical delusions of worth
>Supporting the spread of social conditioning they decry
>And an all-around lack of content that makes them just about equal to common redditors.

How can we fix neet degeneracy and cuckold obsession and make them functioning posters on our board?
>>
Fuck that slut, what does she expect. She's got her tits out in public, shes not entitled to respect or privacy.
>>
>>25366061
Link?

Ghfddchjkjhv
>>
>>25366439
this

just another example of women wanting to violate the understood social contract, and then control specifically how people react. if another random woman was like "yeah slay bitch, you look good gurl" it would be fine. but a guy taking pictures, or even looking too long, is an ethics violation on HIS part.

but to be fair 1) i don't know the context of this picture at all, and 2) girls like that don't care anyway, and respond like WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT THEY'RE JUST TITS, HERE LOOK *shakes tits* WOW GROW UP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.