[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this stuff just turned me into a normie for 6 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x419
Holy shit this stuff just turned me into a normie for 6 hours. I was talking to everyone at work and even managed to get a qt's number. Usually I sperg out just saying hello to people.

Why the fuck is no one talking about this wonder drug???
>>
People talk about Adderall a lot dude.
>>
It depends on the individual and the dosage. I've had the "peach" ones before and it had that effect on me but the time released ones made me all speeded out and hnnnng.
>>
>>25353516
Yeah it's a wonder drug because it just gets you fucking high. If you keep taking it you'll get addicted and rely on it to get out of bed.
>>
>>25353757
This. My withdrawal lasted 3 months.
>>
>>25353757
>>25353784
What if I just take it once or twice a week? Surely that should be okay
>>
>>25353875
You'll take it everyday. You're already thinking like an addict man
>>
Definitely going to take this shit once I go back to school.

Apparently shit helps you study like a demon.
>>
>>25353757

Adderall is impossible to get addicted to. You have no clue what you're talking about

t.someone prescribed 3 10mg pills a day
>>
>>25353516
It's really really good
I know exactly what you are talking about
>>
>tfw it stops working
>>
>>25354543
Drink water, take a vitamin and pop some sleeping pills
>>
>>25353516

My retard-tier roommate who can't get anything done takes this stuff in a pinch, which is always. I would like to try it once just to see what the fuss is all about, but from what I've seen, I wouldn't recommend relying on it consistently. It fries your brain, and as what people say, it gets to the point where you can't do simple tasks without relying on it.

As I've said, roommate uses this stuff to do shit-tier simple studying for fucking 100 level classes and unless he ups his game, 200 level and over classes will absolutely waste him.
>>
File: dreame meme supreme.jpg (48 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
dreame meme supreme.jpg
48 KB, 320x320
>he takes drugs other than opiates and alcohol

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25354758
your point ? think you're too good for stims or something ?
>>
>>25354936
Not him, but kinda hard to get if you're not a normie. Maybe from darknet? But that's very unreliable.
>>
>>25354457
Fucking every kek
Great post retard
>>
>>25354965
you can get amphetamines from the clearnet buying things they call "research chemicals" which are variants of modern day drugs with different effects
and I don't see how could someone IRL be more truthworthy than an online seller which actually needs to hold a reputation

if any case I'd think weed is for complete normies along with coke and heroin for the wealthy normies
>>
File: 1405073064850.png (53 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1405073064850.png
53 KB, 625x626
>>25354457

benzo withdrawals are the worst kind, desu

they are fucking nasty
>>
>>25355064
Good thing we aren't talking about your nigger-tier drugs then you fucking faggot
>>
I'm confused is Adderall handed out to people like candy or something?
>>
>>25355118

fuck you nigger, valium is a better high than muh normie drug nigger fuck you faggot say that to me RIGHT NOW on vocaroo and i;ll fuic you boy
>>
Adderrall just turns me into a fuckin retard, it actually fucks my attention span. I also can't retain shit, kind of like getting high on anything else. IDK how people study with this shit. If you need to cram an all-nighter you probably wasted a bunch of valuable time you could have done studying in the first place.

If I'm gonna deal with people I'd rather be benz'd because then you just don't give a shit even remotely.
>>
Strattera instead due to high blood pressure and heart condition. So far so good, lets me interact without panicking and significantly more confident if not overly so, you have to work with it, but it's very mild, almost like remaining in a hyperfocus state 24/7.. coming off of it is a bit difficult as your reaction times are complete shit and you're oblivious to everything but you can train yourself to function and maintain the same habits as you had on it
>>
adderal should be OTC and avaible in grocery stores 2bh family
>>
>>25353516
it doesn't work like that all the time, besides, adderall will make you experience extremely intense, though short lived depressions. If anything, adderall turns you into even more of a robot, you'll see.
>>
>>25355212

You probably don't have a chemical imbalance then. Amphetamines only improve concentration got people with messed up dopamine levels or some shit.

When I take caffeine pills the difference in my mood and energy levels is night and day. I imagine adderal would be even better but I'm afraid of getting addicted. I would like to try it though
>>
>>25353516
Is there an over-the-counter equivalent?
>>
>>25355431
This, fuck those comedowns, its so terrible, can't elaborate enough on how awful I feel after snorting 75mg. Ughh.. so melancholy
>>
>>25354965
I get mine from a doctor
>>
>Take adderall
>Learn to be social

Soon you can do it without the adderall.
>>
>>25355895
>snorting it
>not taking it as perscribed

Gee, I wonder why it affects you like that...
>>
File: 1378669756689.jpg (162 KB, 1120x672) Image search: [Google]
1378669756689.jpg
162 KB, 1120x672
>>25353516
>born in late 80s
>stopped doing homework because vidya more interesting
>parents blame ADD the fad diagnosis, get me adderall

>be on adderall for 10 years
>World of Warcraft releases a year or two into this
>have absolutely no life, no friends, no motivation for school
>was in a top tier raid guild, best of my class in the guild, one of the most geared individuals on the server
>grades never improved, but fuck if i wasn't super focused on gaming
>mother finally decides to cut off the drug in my senior year since i committed to the military

>enter senior year, 17, off the drug
>finally decide to socialize
>talk to this girl I always crushed on
>she knew and thought it was cute
>end up dating her for several months
>best time of my life
>graduate, enlistment date comes up
>she's moving cross-country, i decide to go in

>8 years post-grad
>never really learned how to make friends
>never really learned how to meet girls
>still play a bunch of vidya and procrastinate in college

Adderall pretty much fucked me up. I felt like a zombie, and fulfilling any motivation in my life was World of Warcraft. I never learned good social skills, and it wasn't until I met my ex in college (who was about a 5/10, late 20s, and coming off her bad boy stage) who was patient enough to teach me not to be a massive fucking autist because I was a "nice guy".

Unfortunately she was my one-itis and I kinda screwed that up. Oops.
>>
>>25355882
Speed.

Adderall is pretty much amphetamines.
>>
>>25356007
Where can I buy this "speed"?
>>
>>25355968
>drug fucked me up
>never learned social skills
>had 2 gfs and into college
Oh guess im a crab then cause i never took any drugs and still never had gf
>>
>>25356054
Dodgy Dan's camper van
>>
If you want to use drugs to be less of a sperg try taking propranolol before you start using fucking stimulants. Adderall is highly addictive and you WILL start taking it recreationally. Don't think you're too smart to get addicted because that's what opiate users on Reddit think and look what happened to them. They became addicted and use Reddit. Don't let it happen to you.
>>
>>25356178
They used reddit before they became addicted
>>
>>25354457

>You literally can't get addicted to Amphetamines

wew lad, you are one hell of a retard
>>
oxycodone is awesome once in a while
>>
Have fun relying on this shit just to get out of bed in a few years, retard
>>
OP, i highly recommend heroin. It makes you not give any fucks whatsoever
>>
>>25357160
I will also add that its completely non addictive and safe. I've been injecting it for over 5 years now with no harmful side effects. I can quit any time i want.
>>
>he doesn't know about amphetamine tolerance

Enjoy it while it lasts. It still helps me a year later into my prescription but you'll stop feeling like a God after 2-3 weeks of taking it consistently. And no, that feeling never really comes back, regardless of tolerance breaks and dosage raising.
>>
File: 1448538171664.png (647 KB, 778x635) Image search: [Google]
1448538171664.png
647 KB, 778x635
>>25357243
There's no evidence of tolerance building in amphetamines taken at therapeutic levels orally.

Any sense you're having of tolerance is most likely just you becoming mentally accustomed to the effects and them becoming your idea of normal.
>>
>>25356270

oxycodone and MDMA together is fucking godlike.
oxy and addy is pretty good.
>>
Xanax is better

>tfw usually take .5 mg for my social anxiety
>took 1.5 mg last time and was smug as fuck

God i wish i could feel like that every day
>>
File: m08jomF.jpg (39 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
m08jomF.jpg
39 KB, 500x336
>>25354457
>amphetamines are impossible to get addicted to
>trust me guys I'm on a relatively low therapeutic dose
>>
>>25357286
>1.5mg
That's quite a large dose to still be functioning in public on. You are goin down the path of addiction my friend
>>
Adderall drove me nuts because I'd take a dose in the morning and a dose in the afternoon and then I'd be on the wrong side of the buzz as I'm coming home from work so I'd either want to take more (and stay up all night) or drink myself to sleep

I'm not responsible enough to use it
>>
>wanting to be a normie so badly that you're willing to take drugs

Just accept that you'll always be a robot and watch anime all day
>>
File: 1450060717328.jpg (53 KB, 395x372) Image search: [Google]
1450060717328.jpg
53 KB, 395x372
>>25357262
>the univeral effect of tolerance that drugs have on the brain disappears at some arbitrary dosage deemed therapeutic
top kek I seriously hope you don't actually believe this
>>
>>25357322
>1.5 mg
>large dose

Its only a large dose if i were to start taking it regularly but I dont. I take .5mg 4 days a week and on my off days i just smoke weed
>>
>>25357367
How long of a period are we talking hoss?
>>
>>25357286
>took a fuckton of Xanax one day in November
>so chill I got detained by the cops and was completely calm
Oh Xanax
>>
>>25357322
I've taken like 3mg before a college class before and was still able to function. We had an assignment that I didn't do and I just made up the answer on the fly. Too bad everyone can't be as awesome as me
>>
Amphetamine withdrawal is nothing (This does not include meth, if you do that you're a degenerate), unless you're an idiot and take WAY too much all the fucking time. If you do that, you're an idiot. If you take reasonable dosages/amounts and complain about the withdrawal, your'e a pussy. Literally, just fucking sleep. Benzo withdrawl is the absolute worst, alcohol and opiates are no fun either. I've experienced all of this first and second-hand, AND my gf is a detox nurse.
>>
>>25357767

> too bad everyone can't be as awesome as me

Oh, anon...you're already that far gone, huh?
>>
>>25353516
It's nice for certain things, but be careful with that shit. I've known several people who got addicted to it, and that's not a pretty sight.
>>
>>25357828
I'm just so well functioning that whatever drugs you put me on you can't tell. I've been to college classes stoned, drunk, on Xanax, etc and never raised an eye to anyone. Well except maybe one time in a really big lecture hall when I just kept falling asleep and shit but who cares if a few normies noticed.
>>
File: 1374961433109.gif (459 KB, 200x158) Image search: [Google]
1374961433109.gif
459 KB, 200x158
>>25354457
how do you operate day to day being this retarded
>>
How the fuck do I get Xanax and Adderall if I'm a loser? REEEEEEEEEE this is so unfair.
>>
>>25357948

find a shitty psychiatrist who has bad reviews as a "pill pusher", tell him your "symptoms"
>>
>>25357948
I guess the dark net, but im too stupid to figure that shit out
>>
>>25357959
Not gonna happen in the country I live in.
>>
>>25353516
Dexedrine is even better. Adderall is just dexedrine cut with patented garbage so you feel like jittery shit instead of just smooth and razor sharp.
>>
>>25354457
You are wrong but everybody calling you a retard is also wrong. You take adderall as a medication, you don't take it to get high. I had zero withdrawals when I decided to stop taking amphetamines after 6 years of daily doses. Withdrawals only happen when you take drugs for pleasure, except in rare cases.
>>
>>25357808
This nigger knows what he's talking about. Never took benzos enough to develop withdrawal symptoms but from my experiences in various in-patient detox programmes talking to benzo addicts (prescription drugs in general) they're utterly fucked when withdrawing even for months after. I had heroin addicts on station who didn't rattle as bad as the benzo kids.
>>
>>25355772
>You probably don't have a chemical imbalance then. Amphetamines only improve concentration got people with messed up dopamine levels or some shit.

That was disproven ages ago, the pharma lobby used that shtick when Ritalin was introduced to market their "wonder drug" to inept parents children.
>>
>>25357988
Are you in the UK? I am and adderall is pretty much impossible to obtain
>>
>>25353516
Is Adderall that much better than Ritalin/Methylphenidate?

Everyone raves about Adderall for adults, but I don't hear many people talking about Ritalin.
>>
Any one on Ritalin?

I work on computers a lot and when I am on it, my eyes go so strained, they get tired, and the comedown makes me depressed and angry

Is addy better?
>>
>>25353784

>not taking l-tyrosine

lrn2beatweaker bro
>>
File: dexies.jpg (5 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
dexies.jpg
5 KB, 230x172
>>25358692

yeah but street amp is easy as fuck to get. In North America, it's just meth since PPA was banned. Dexedrine is easy to get in Canada tho. Shit is so cash. Being slowly replaced by adderall though, which is not quite as good
>>
>>25353516
It's just speed dude.
>>
>>25359906
how is dex getting replaced by adderall? I Have a dex script right now and really fucking like it. Will I get rec'd onto adderall? (Need to renew script every 8 mo or so at doctor)
>>
How can I get Modafinil in the UK?
>>
>>25359981

it's just being prescribed more and more because docs think it has a lower abuse potential with all of the useless levoamphetamine in it. Dex is still prescribed a lot though. I wish I had it. My wife probably wouldn't agree if I got a scrip though. But I'm starting to get tired of her bullshit anyway.
>>
>>25360028
kick her ass to the curb, get a dex script (was easy for me in vancouver) and create a startup
>>
>>25360023
Buy Adrafinil online. Your liver converts it into Modafinil. Just don't take too much too frequently or it might fuck up your liver (probably just unfounded fear, but don't guzzle it.) Might also want to take milk thistle with it for liver protection.
>>
>>25353516
it's crap i take it a lot of times for work and it doesn't make me any more social

i'm hoping memantine helps. tianeptine didn't do shit really. nor any of the racetams
>>
>>25357948
adderall is on every college campus. it's unbelievably easy to find since so many people have a prescription for it, and it's easy money for college kids to sell their scripts off.

xanax isn't as easy to find since doctors seem to be wary about handing out benzo scripts to kids, but it still isn't that hard to get. any weed dealer could probably point you in the right direction.

I hate adderall, and just amphetamines in general.
shit-tier drugs. if you insist on being a drug addict, go for the good shit like opiates
>>
>>25359058
>Is addy better?
Yes for me it is
>>
>>25360064

Kind of complicated. We have a kid together.

I'd move back to vancouver if I wasn't stuck in Quebecistan. Beer is cheap here though. Curd cheese is also a bonus.
>>
>>25360121

>opiates
>laying around doing fuck all half the time
>sick like a dog when you run out
>obvious to everyone you're a total junkie

nah, I prefer:

>get assloads done
>weak, managable withdrawal that rarely lasts more than a week
>people don't even know you're on drugs
>>
>>25359906
>In North America, it's just meth since PPA was banned
implying i don't buy european speed paste and sell it in the states to college kids capped up as fake adderall :^)

>>25359058
download flux or redshift fag
>>
I take Vyvanse, since Adderall isn't available in my country. In high school, it made me shoot up from being a below average student to being one of the best in the country; qualifying for a scholarship. Would highly recommend.
Hope it'll continue to do me good in college. One problem is that it makes me nervous and twitchy as fuck, but the benefits still outweigh the risks. Oh, and I don't get out of bed at all anymore without taking it. Bummer.
>>
Canada bros is there any guides or forum/boards on how to acquire Adderall script ?
>>
>>25360183
>people don't even know you're on drugs
it's pretty obvious when somebody is tweaked out
>>
>>25358727
Adderall is just a mix of Amphetamin salts and it's definitely stronger than Methylphenidate.
Its half-life is also considerably higher than that of Methylphenidate, meaning it will last longer.

Whether this makes the drug "better", i.e. more useful depends on what you want to use it for.
>>
>>25360426
Just tell your doctor you're having focus problems. If you do that in America they hand it out like its candy.
>>
>>25354457
It's not impossible, it's just much much harder than with almost any drug. Even weed is more addicting.
>>
>>25354543
memantine. It resets tolerance.
>>
>>25359906
>Dexedrine is easy to get in Canada tho.
how
>>
>>25361121

>I just can't stay focused doc
>this ritalin isn't working for me doc
>the higher dose isn't working anymore
>bingo, dexie caps
>>
>>25360845

I wish, yet only psychiatrist can prescribe it, and you need to go through ADHD assessment first ~$800-1400 since gov. insurance does not cover ADHD

to begin with I don't even have a doctor
>>
>>25360452

not if they keep their doses reasonable. I got away with using therapeutic levels of tweak for years and everybody, including my wife were all surprised when I came out about it
>>
>>25361199

I dunno what province you're in, but in BC, doctors prescribe it pretty readily without any psych evaluation.
>>
>>25356178
>Don't think you're too smart to get addicted because that's what opiate users on Reddit think and look what happened to them. They became addicted and use Reddit. Don't let it happen to you.

kek of truth
>>
>>25357160
What if you already don't give any fucks, and drink alcohol daily to try to give a fuck?
>>
Im prescribed 60 mg XR per day, withdrawl is not as bad as people are making it out to be.

I haven't even taken any today.

This shit is a miracle drug, and could literally turn the robots here who dont want to be robots into normies. They need to put it in vending machines.
>>
>>25361177
can i just go to a walk-in clinic and do that? i've never been prescribed adhd meds in my life
>>
>>25361254

I'm in Ontario, Toronto
>>
>>25354457
I take fucking 50 mg of Vyvanse, which is like a better version of Adderall, and I am VERY addicted to it. I've been off of it for a week and I'm already going through fucking withdrawal.
>>
File: 1445358156945.jpg (92 KB, 613x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445358156945.jpg
92 KB, 613x1024
very quick summary of my experience using addy

year 1
>don't have 'script, get it from friends in college, start reading books like a madman
>stressed about getting it

year 2
>don't have 'script, buy whole bottle monthly from ex-military friend who has his leftovers... still reading books like mad-- even write my own book
>stressed about whether I'm going crazy
>people noticing my weight loss

year 3 (the past year)
>get 'script, 40mg vyvanse
>start taking every day, but not necessarily doing progressive things like reading or writing
>absolutely shredded with stress from this paralysis
>also, had a stint of paranoia, delusions, and slight hallucinations
>panic attacks
>start needing it to get out of bed, like other anons said

Finally, I resolved my issue by accepting the withdrawals for a month and pacing myself. For example, I only took vyvanse about 12 days out of this month.

Advice: if you're a hardcore motherfucker and you want to get a lot of work done, just take the addy and crush your projects, but know that you won't be able to take it every day forever. I would say that you've got about half a year of taking the stuff every single day before the side-effects hit you like a truck.
>>
File: ACT02000.jpg (33 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
ACT02000.jpg
33 KB, 288x216
>>25358727
Take Ritalin LA. Half immediate release and half SR. Works better than Adderall for me. Less scattered and amped, with all the focus.
Come down is better too.
Ritalin is the gold standard for ADD/ADHD so you will probably have less trouble getting it prescribed than Adderall.
>>
It definitely does make you more sociable and extremely confident. Sometimes when I take adderall I catch myself looking in the mirror for minutes at a time admiring myself. Usually when off it I just get depressed and self conscious around mirrors.

Adderall also makes you stronger physically, better muscle tone. This isn't verified but it also seems to make my skin tone darker and tanner which is nice.

You absolutely can work like a machine for hours and even days at a time. I've been awake as long as 72 hours on it before and I'm sure that if I took another pill I could keep going till I died.

Only negatives are considerable mental and physical discomfort if it wears off during the day. Also if you marathon it like I mentioned above you will get aches, have jaw pain due to clenching it all the time, and you may end up biting your mouth pretty bad, I've done that a few times. I suspect it's also pretty bad for your heart since your heart rate it up the whole time your on it. You also under eat and drink while your on it which I suspect could lead to malnourishment.

I think the best way to take it is once, perhaps twice per day to get you through the day when you're out in public and then once you're home take something else--Xanax, maybe just Benadryl--to calm you down and get you to bed. Staying on it long term will definitely fuck your shit up.
>>
>>25358683

>disproven

I seriously doubt that. Have you ever met someone with severe ADHD? Not "can't sit still for a long time", I mean "can't function in society" tier.
>>
>tfw havent had Aderrall XR in almost 5 years
>tfw I am going to be prescribed next week

So excited....we're gonna make it bros
>>
>>25353516
I'm the adderall admiral
>>
>>25353516

It fucks me up though, so i dont take it, but i got ADHD... so... it probably doesn't have the same effect on me.
>>
>>25359058
from your description, vyvanse may be better for you. also, easier to get.
>>
anyone else think weed+adderall is similar to mdma?
there are articles on this shit man, i've done both and they are quite similar.
makes sense i guess since adderall is an amphetamine but shit man its a pretty good substitute if you ask me
>>
>>25361884
Fuck yeah danny brown
>>
>>25353516
>tfw too much of a pussy to fake ADHD or buy illegally
>>
>>25357160
Don't listen to this advice.
>>
>>25353901
I wrote an entire paper in a six hour writing binge after taking one.
I didn't realize six hours had passed until I looked up and saw that the sun was going down outside.
>>
>>25355045
There are no adderall analogs
>>
>>25360183
You've never done much opiates have you? What you described is essentially the tweaked out psychotic version of a speed junkie for opiates.

Ever wonder how all those NFL players manage to play under so much pain? They're not just takING 1 or 2 vics you know
>>
>>25361366
how did you get it prescribed?
>>
>>25358542
You're retarded dude. Drug withdrawal is a function of drug type, dosage, and duration. Whether or not you have a prescription is irrelevant. For example people on prescription opiates go through withdrawal all the time. Prescription amphetamines (Adderall) can do this too, but your dose was low enough that you didn't experience it.

Secondly, that's only about physical withdrawal symptoms. There is also mental dependence which can exist with any habit you have. People can be addicted to gambling or fucking even though they're not drugs.
>>
>>25357322
>literally less than 1 bar (2mg), which is a prescription dose
>hurt how do you function in public on that
That's not even enough to get a good buzz without mixing it with other shit.
>>
>>25354758
>Not being a drug addict robot
>>
This thread reminded me of this show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QCbQxbbmA

Great show for robots. The main character would fit in well here.
>>
>>25362487
Literally just live in the US. Go to any Jew psychiatrist and you WILL walk out with a script for amphetamines (and probably a few other scripts you don't need) if you mention anything about concentration. Do you really think its hard to get when every 11 year old and their mother has a script? If you live in a country other than the US you'll likely never get your hands on it, though.
>>
What the fuck is with all the fags bitching about getting addicted? It's better to be productive and social while addicted to something than be a straightedge retard
>>
>>25362621
Yeah, I mean, my life already sucks worse than most drug addicts, so what do I have to lose?
>>
>>25362621
I'm not one of those fags, but I'll just chime in and say that addiction is never pretty, and you seem to be glamorizing it. The ugly truth of addiction is that you won't be this productive social butterfly you describe when you're having withdrawals.

Kinda the exact point in question when discussing an addiction to something: what happens when you don't have the thing, or when the thing loses its effects.

Not that difficult to understand, anon
>>
>>25361856
Moving the goalposts. Point is speed makes literally everyone have better concentration.
>>
Last time I had a prescription for this shit I tried going hiking in 110 degree weather and almost died
>>
>>25362718
Okay, but pretty much everyone is addicted to caffeine and that's different because?? I can understand having it lose its effects gradually over time but I doubt it will stop being a net benefit
>>
>>25362621
Eventually you build up a tolerance to adderall and the effects go away

So you take larger and larger doses
>>
File: 1446762667996.jpg (451 KB, 1000x627) Image search: [Google]
1446762667996.jpg
451 KB, 1000x627
>>25362617
What do i say? I know my aunt who i live with wants me to see a psychiatrist but i have no idea what to even say to one if i ever met one. I just want to be normal.
>>
>>25363186
>trouble concentrating? idk just guessing
>>
>>25362862
You must be young.

Caffeine, in the dose we take it, is nowhere nearly as harsh of a drug as amphetamines in the doses they're described. Period.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an avid user of both caffeine and amphetamine, but that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna warn people about the diminishing returns of amphetamine.
>>
>>25358611

This is true. Amphetamine withdrawl is comprised of feeling extremely unmotivated and lazy, very tired, some depression. Benzo withdrawl is like having a fight or flight fear/panic response 24/7.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (413 KB, 1222x687) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
413 KB, 1222x687
Robots rate muh Vyvanse
>>
>>25364884

Exactly like Dexamphetamine, but longer lasting.
>>
File: 1451273628230.jpg (127 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
1451273628230.jpg
127 KB, 428x428
>>25365085
>mfw I get for free
>>
I was on like 50mg a day throughout all of high school. At a point I started taking ritalin as well during college. Never really helped much and I didn't really feel anything from taking it other than the ability to focus harder on whatever banal shit I cared about. I should have just sold it to people in all honesty.
>>
>>25364884
8/10. Would obsessively shitpost with.
>>
>>25365103

Me too. Psychiatrist are very eager to prescribe stimulants.

I've got like 3 boxes of 28 pills, 5mg each. Use them like once or twice a month just to get shit done or chill to some music. Love the euphoria you get from them, makes you feel like life is really worth living.

The comedown is pretty mellow too, makes me sleepy which is great to go to bed, not never really sad. Just chilled.
>>
File: 1426643766918.jpg (34 KB, 493x533) Image search: [Google]
1426643766918.jpg
34 KB, 493x533
>>25365123
>normalfags will never understand the glorious feeling of shitposting while on stims
>>
>>25356054
On the darknet
>>
>>25365144
Lucky, I wish I had a script, but my friend does, and doesn't take them because he did during his early teens and it affected him pretty badly.
>>
>>25353516
>>25353757
that doesn't fucking matter if otherwise you live a miserable lonely awkward life without it.
Would gladly be addicted to addies because i remember having a similar experience taking them, my inhibitions disapeered and for the first time in my life i could talk to new people without having awkward silence or getting teribly anxious.
>>
File: 492899.jpg (214 KB, 969x913) Image search: [Google]
492899.jpg
214 KB, 969x913
>tfw Psych proposes that you have ADHD

I did it, boys! Normieville population 4.0, here I come!
>>
File: 0003826244_10.jpg (69 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
0003826244_10.jpg
69 KB, 320x480
>>25365150

I tend to shitpost positive things when I am on stimulants. I am too happy to genuinely troll people.

I remember going to a dick thread and telling everybody their dick looked nice.
>>
>>25361473
Yeah, well I take 60mg Vvyanse daily and haven't ever had withdrawls. You're addicted because you don't actually have cognitive problems and are just a lazy shit.
>>
>>25365230
I ERP'd on it once
Dear God it was like my dick was typing
Fucking weird mang
>>
>>25365237

How do you know you're not addicted if you take them daily?
>>
So I'm on Adderall XR 30mg, the XR is supposed to stand for eXtended Release, it's supposed to last 12 hours, but by 7/8 o clock I start to feel like complete shit. What is the deal, what do I tell my therapist? I'm already on 30mg.
>>
>>25365220

tell how you did it
>>
>>25365274

That's normal, the marketing fucks always increase the supposed duration by a few hours. Vyvanse is supposed to last 14h according to the makers, but for most it only lasts like 7 or 8 hours.
>>
>>25365317
>>25365173

Getting a prescription is easy as fuck. Just say you have issues focusing on stuff, that you always feel incapable of sitting down and doing homework.
>>
>>25365323
>Vyvanse is supposed to last 14h according to the makers, but for most it only lasts like 7 or 8 hours.
My Vyvanse lasts that long senpai
>>
>>25365339

did you go through adhd assessment ?
>>
>>25365317
Not him, but look up symptoms of add/adhd and make it applicable to you. You might have to try other meds like strattera first. read side effects and choose which apply. Ask for another medication. maybe mention someone you know who had luck with whichever drug you want.
>>
>>25356054
Buy benzedrex, mix the COTTON with some lemon juice, hold your nose and down that shit like a baby downs the milk from his mother's teat.
>>
>>25365350

Not to most people, Anon. Vyvanse only lasts like 6 hours for me, always needed to add dexamphetamine later on the evenings.

>>25365363
Yes. They will ask you very superficial questions and give you a script the same day.
>>
Why cant i just use benzos to become a normie and get laid? is there a reason more robots aren't doing this?
I for one am tired of never getting any. ordered some Etizolam. goodbye virginity
>>
>>25365604

What do you do afterwards? You think putting your dick in a pussy is going to solve all of your issues?

Sex is not a big deal, guys.
>>
I took vynase once. Don't really know or remember what it did since I had klonopin and beer and MDMA and weed beforehand. Also a gun was involved
>>
>>25365461
>Vyvanse only lasts like 6 hours for me, always needed to add dexamphetamine
How much do you take
I usually take 100mg
>>
>>25365604
I for one think fapping feels less enjoyable on benzos, so sex probably would too.
>>
>>25365661
>sex is not a big deal

Says the fucking normie whos probably had 5 girlfriends. to someone like me who hasnt had shit its seems magical.
>>
>>25365317
I've been going to a psych for a while and describing lethargy and general spaciness despite antidepressants and what not. Psych proposed type one ADHD as there's co-morbidity with that and depression while ADHD goes untreated.
>>
>>25365742
>Tfw when you most likely have ADHD but still haven't gotten tested
I fit most every symptom and have since I started school, but I guess I was lucky I was never medicated early on
>>
>>25365604
Because they're depressants, so while they lower your anxiety, they're lowering your entire central nervous system responses. Adderall reduces your social anxiety by counteracting it with dopamine.
>>
>>25365728

Nope. I've only had sex 3 times. Twice with different women and once with a horse. Sex is not a big deal.

I am far away from being a normie. I've spent the last 6 years of my life depressed hiding away in my room.
>>
>tfw oxycodone gives you all those qualities, as well as intense physical pleasure and euphoria, with no comedown, and makes your sleep that night amazing and dreams for the next 2 nights crack-tier

the downside is if you have money and access to it its so good its nearly impossible to not want it at all times. and once you start using it daily it loses its magic quick and without it your 100x worse off then before. its a dangerous dance friends
>>
>>25365677

100mg? Jesus

I took 30mg maximum. Never felt like I needed more. At least, for the 6 hours it was active.
>>
>>25365802
What does that mean, i wont get a boner? meh even getting to 2nd base would be good for me, i dont give a fuck.
>>
>>25356178
can i take both propanolol and dexedrine (basically adderall but 100% d-amphetamine instead of 75% d-amphetamine and 25% l-amphetamine)

basically, i'm prescribed 15mg dexedrine but it hikes up my blood pressure high, and lately I haven't been taking it due to winter break, and fear that i'll give myself a heart attack or something because of all the garbage I've been eating and how low my tolerance has gotten

i took propanolol once. it brought my resting heart rate from 90 bpm to 75.
>>
>>25365836
>once with a horse
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Just don't get too crazy with it man, because that speed will slide down on you like breaks in bad weather if you do too much too often, but otherwise it fucking kicks the brain into overdrive, mix with weed or opium if you can, hell mix all 3 and you'll be feeling great.
>>
>>25366029

I would do it again. Winking horsepussy beats women pussy anytime.
>>
>>25355968
Honestly I think it was more wow than your adderall.

I have no idea what to do in life once I quit mmos. I used to wake up with a plan on how to make my character better that day. I used to get pissed I had to waste time sleeping so I bought bots.

Shit was really good and addicting.

Now WoWs so bad nobody can get addicted to it lol
>>
>>25366050
do you have a big dick or something?
>>
ITT: "I was retarded and got addicted to Adderall so that means everyone will!!"

Seriously, I've taken it off and on for 4 years with no problems. You just have to take breaks instead of increasing the dose like an idiot once it stops being effective.
>>
>>25366171

this, this, a thousand times this
>>
>>25366107

A little bit above average. The mare I was with was smaller than normal horses. If size is a serious concern, you could always try a pony.

I think horsepussy is worth trying at least once.
>>
>>25366171

Yup, taking Magnesium supplements helps keeping developing resistance under control plus side effects like grinding your teeth because you find yourself unable to relax your jaw muscles. Dexamphetamine reduces Magnesium, you can google the ncbi conclusion about it.
>>
>Love the euphoria you get from them, makes you feel like life is really worth living.

LITERALLY THIS

evryone should try amphetamines before decideing to off themselves

Im on 20mg Er/Xr adderal its a bit strong but it helps a bit. The key with ampjetamines is after the initial euphoria wears off your lazy habbits return and u get overfocused on vidya games and stuff. Gotta force yourself to focus on better things. Also forceing urself2 eat is a real side effect cus hunger is kill
>>
>>25365996
You definetly can ive taken propranolol for years and amphetamines on and off for years. Just be careful with doseing and try not to take a bunch of propranolol so u can keep getting higher/not goto sleep, thats a vicious cycle
>>
File: helicopter-02.jpg (514 KB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
helicopter-02.jpg
514 KB, 4288x2848
>>25365150
>>25365123

Playing CoD or any first person shooter was godly fun on Vyvanse. So much happiness
>>
>>25366385
Also gives you terrible diarrhea, unfortunately (or is that just me?).

But you can try a couple things:

Method 1: Take it every other day/every day except weekends
Method 2: Take it every day for a few months, then taper off by 5 mg/week until you're back at baseline before you start taking it again (this is what I do - no withdrawals aside from being more tired than usual for a few days).

Other tricks:
-Take pills with or shortly before some kind of fatty breakfast. Peanut butter, eggs, avocado, bacon, etc. If you take XR, have some more fats 3 or 4 hours after you take the pills.
-You can take it with 3 grams of tyrosine or arginine for an effect that is stronger and longer than usual. I've only tried. tyrosine, but it made my dose last ~36 hours instead of 7. Just don't do this every day unless you want to fuck your tolerance.
- For insomnia: clonidine, melatonin, vitamin C.
-If you find yourself thinking "Should I take more?", the answer is always NO.
>>
>>25366564

>Also forceing urself2 eat is a real side effect cus hunger is kill

Very true. Make sure you force yourself to eat and drink water, plenty. Dex will mute appetite and like any other diuretic, it will make you lose a lot of water.

Ah man, I remember my first 20mg dose. I was making masterpieces in my fucking mind, visualizing amazing designs. I looked around for details of menial things we see everyday, like trees or lampposts, they all looked so fucking complex and beautiful.
>>
>>25366736

I only had diarrhea when I took too much. I agree with your advice, most of them are things I did myself when I was taking Dex.
>>
>>25365836
>once with a horse
Greentext needed
>>
>>25365836
>once with a horse
please be real
>>
File: wew.gif (491 KB, 500x217) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
491 KB, 500x217
>>25365858
Took 100mg my first time and have rocked it ever since

ambrosia man.
>>
>>25365856
every heroin junkie I know got started on oxycodone

Dilaudid is my favorite opiate. railing 12mgs has me feeling perfect. you literally feel like everything is in it's right place. it's a beautiful feeling. I also like how it's more sedating than oxy is.

oh and shooting it is out of this world. that rush is insane.
>>
File: 1450884270767.jpg (53 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1450884270767.jpg
53 KB, 405x720
>>25366071
I'm still addicted but also hate the game and get bored it a lot.
>>
so how much does it cost to get an appointment with a psychiatrist in the US? im broke with no insurance
>>
>>25353516
The come down. It's bad if you don't prepare yourself. Also hard to get for me. I love it though.
>>
>>25367836

I never got a hard comedown off of any stimulant, except for meth way back when it was pure as fuck and cost 20 dollars a gram at wholesale. But we were doing waaaay too much of the shit, naturally. Everybody was.

Even stuff like MDMA. I just am not high anymore, feel a little weird, go to sleep and feel fine afterwards.
>>
>I can feel myself about to ejaculate, I reduce my tempo and focus my mind to the best of my ability on the sensations that are about to come.
>I can sense it coming now, I start thrusting faster
>Faster
>Her winking increases and I can feel her marejuices running from my phallus, to my balls crossing to my legs and running all the way down to my feet.
>I let go of a faint groan and climax inside her
>I lay down on her back, gasping for air
>I feel her pulsing vagina as my penis decreases in size, pulling out of her, leaving a sea of my seed mixed with her fruit-smelling mare juices...

>I caress her, kiss her
>Jump on my quadbike, ignite and gas.
>>
>>25367135
100 is a lot, anon.
>>
File: 1419036713146.jpg (26 KB, 557x544) Image search: [Google]
1419036713146.jpg
26 KB, 557x544
>>25368027
It's so good though
Why would I take less?
I can take it at the end of a day and power through the next and sleep at 2am the next day
>>
>>25367778
>>25368026

Weld.
>>
>take 30mgXR
>clean for 2 hours
>masturbate until it wears off

every damn time
>>
>>25365150

I hate it when I do this.

>get geeked up, hoping to get serious work done
>turn on computer
>decide to browse 4chan
>argue points I don't really care about or even believe in for 6 hours on stupid auto-troll boards like this one or /pol/
>>
>>25362617

Are you kidding me? I'm sure even dogs in Australia are given dexies. Rappers write rhymes about the shit as much as Americans rap about coke and "molly". Canada is pretty scrip-happy about stims too
>>
>>25368068
I admire your determination. Have you experienced any heart problems?
>>
>>25369088
No, I don't ever get heart palps even though I usually drink 15 cups of coffee a day anyway
>>
>>25368252
At least you've probably got a clean-ass pad. It's a horrible feeling to have a dirty home.
>>
File: 1419619759326.jpg (9 KB, 171x187) Image search: [Google]
1419619759326.jpg
9 KB, 171x187
>>25369125
Funnily enough my father had a really bad heart and had major surgery when he was very young.
>>
>>25362527
>tfw angry that people use benzos to get high
this shit allows me to function irl and so many cunts abuse it to the point docs won't prescribe it. Cunts, the lot of you
>>
>>25369236
It's normie-tier now, enjoy it anon
>>
>>25361473
vyvanse is not a better version of adderal, its much weaker faggot
>>
File: 1409860325941.png (35 KB, 537x515) Image search: [Google]
1409860325941.png
35 KB, 537x515
>>25369298
Holy fug :DDD
U ar serioud :DDDDDD
>>
>>25369298
Pretty sure that vyvanse is an XR adderall that binds with enzymes or something in the stomach so that it can't be abused / made into IR, whereas XR adderall is just regular adderall in a capsule form.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>25368253
Oh man, it's so easy to write massive walls of text on Addy. Too bad I never write that last-minute essay I'm trying to finish. :(
>>
File: 1449962215553.jpg (181 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1449962215553.jpg
181 KB, 680x881
>>25354457
I can see why you need meds buddy
>>
>>25369585

it's dextroamphetamine bonded to an amino acid, which takes longer to metabolize. It has less potential for abuse, in theory, because it doesn't cause a rapid rise of the drug in the bloodstream. Since nontherapeutic use is considered 'abuse' however, vyvanse is just as easy to 'abuse' by people who want a functional stimulant.
>>
>>25355145
im confused, are you still alive after your multiple suicide attempts?
>>
File: sigmund vismund sigmund.jpg (56 KB, 456x446) Image search: [Google]
sigmund vismund sigmund.jpg
56 KB, 456x446
Adderall is the shit also it IS shit, amphetamines are a fucking blessing and a curse all at once.

Yeah it makes you a "normie" i.e. when you take it (I'm speaking in general for many people this is what happens) you get more talkative, energetic, happy, excited, focused, driven, motivated, passionate, hunger for power, for knowledge, for love, for experiences, for life, you get a 'lust for life'.

But everything amphetamines give you they then take away. If you wanna play you gotta pay. The next day? You're tired, miserable, bored, fatigued, feel useless, uninterested, your focus is awful.

The above is true when you just take it recreationally a couple times a week (at most).
I was in that cycle for about 3 years, from 18 to 21.

It becomes an entirely different beast and thing and works much, much differently when you take it everyday.

I finally got a prescription to vyvanse and I've been taking it everday for the past 2 years. I never feel that surge of pure power rush anymore. If I don't take it I will sit like a slug in front of my computer for 12 hours doing literally nothing, not moving, only getting up to get food.

The physological side effects are strange when you take it for years everyday. I have close to zero physical side effects. But my personality has changed a great deal.
>>
>>25370516
>personality has changed a great deal.
To better, or to worse?
In what way?
>>
>>25353516
Welcome to 1935, enjoy your speed
>>
>>25367278

$100. That's in Atlanta. No insurance.
>>
>>25370095

this guy is right, lot of really dumb responses in this thread
>>
I rather be a sperg for the rest of my life than build a fake social attitude solely depending on a drug
>>
Isn't that like synthetic cocaine?
>>
>>25365267
I don't take them on winter break, reading week, or when working. Only every day during the academic year.
>>
File: 1450688882224.jpg (81 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1450688882224.jpg
81 KB, 500x386
>>25353516
>do a drug one time
>feel good
>LIKE OMG GUYS YOU GOTTA TRY THIS IT'S THE DIGGITY DANK
Why don't you wait until you abuse it a few more times and see what a bad trip is like before you make these judgements?
Anyways, winners don't do drugs. Skate mean, live clean. Think straight, bench your weight, don't masturbate.
>>
File: costanza3.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
costanza3.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>25372096

>don't masturbate.

shiggy
>>
>not smoking/slamming meth

LITERALLY the most euphoric amphetamine.
>>
File: 462.jpg (79 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
79 KB, 640x450
>>25372179
lol have fun with your no gainz faggot
>>
>>25372096
>Skate mean, live clean. Think straight, bench your weight, don't masturbate.
sounds like a recipe for sadness
>>
File: 1295999784236.jpg (31 KB, 555x359) Image search: [Google]
1295999784236.jpg
31 KB, 555x359
>>25372577
>wants gaynz, calls others faggots
>>
>>25372644
Sounds like you're: A) always gonna be a slave to the Man and B) never gonna make it.
It's like putting a gun in your mouth.
>>
>>25354457
kek adderall is AMPHETAMINE retard, look it up

it's insanely addictive

if you're an introverted social anxious faggot without it, you will become dependent on it for daily social interactions and being an extroverted normie, only for it to bite you in the ass later on

sure, you feel great now, but just wait for that tolerance to kick in and your euphoria will begin to fade away, slowly cucking you until you go back to square one, or worse
>>
>>25353516
adderall is shitty and expensive. literally $3 per pill and it doesn't even make you more focused. it's just a shitty, expensive placebo. also, it might cause hair loss or something
>>
>>25367278
how do you expect to pay for them if you're broke
>>
>>25373262
by getting a job
>>
>>25372819
exactly, just do adrafinil twice a week and youre good
>>
I got prescribed Adderall by some dumbass doctor and went on a rampage smashing shit in my house with a hammer for no reason at all after a few days on it. I wasn't angry or anything, just decided that breaking things seemed like a good idea and so I did it.

Now, MDMA, that shit makes me feel like a chad. Too bad it builds tolerance and fucks you up so quickly, so it's like a once a year thing for me.
>>
>>25372338

euphoria is not why a lot of people take amphetamines. It's a nice bonus, I guess at high enough doses, but can also be pretty damn distracting for a person who uses stimulants for functional purposes. I always preferred dexies to meth for this reason.
>>
>>25353516
Is it really true? Please don't lie to me. I'm 6 days away from getting my prescription. I just want to feel normal and have friends again like in middle school.
>>
bump

civismxkskjjsncjsndn
>>
>>25361473
>>25365237

Physical dependence / psychological dependence =/= addiction

>>25372819

Amphetamine is /not addictive/ at therapeutic dosage levels. Meth-amphetamine IS addictive (and neurotoxic) at all dosage levels.
>>
>>25374403

A lot of people feel euphoria and heightened confidence when starting out. It's commonly called the 'honeymoon period'.

It fades, don't make the mistake of associating the high with the efficacy of the drug.
>>
>>25374403
I've been taking Addy XR 25mg for almost 4 years now, and it's changed my life in every way you can imagine. More driven, happier, sociable, clearer thoughts, deeper focus, higher awareness, better reaction time, etc.
>>
congratulations,if you can go six months feeling good,and noting positive stuff from those around you,get more schooling such as to get you into a nice gig,post here your paychecks & pics of the number of 50$ after cashing it,
>>
>>25376975
What are you even saying hmm
>>
File: friendship bike.gif (2 MB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
friendship bike.gif
2 MB, 300x235
>>25362226
>no adderall analogs

What is meth, Alex?
>>
It makes me better at playing video games all day.
>>
>>25354588
No, I meant altogether.

I have to take it just to have the motivation to get out of bed.
I don't get the confiedence and drive I used to from it.
When I've taken it, I'm the beta faggot I used to be, and when I don't take it I'm even worse.

>>25354588
I'll definitely look into it.
Is this one of those things that is going to fuck me over in the long run?
>>
>>25361426
someone answer this please
>>
>tfw Australian
>tfw they hand out dexamphetamine like it's candy
>>
>>25376082
Did you have to get evaluated for add/adhd first or go straight to psychiatrist?
>>
File: Bueller.jpg (29 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Bueller.jpg
29 KB, 400x200
>>25379064
Anyone? Anyone?
>>
>>25353536
>25
>35
>35
>36
My autism is triggered.
>>
i was part of a secret experiment of the jews (similar to the one where they gave american citizens who did nothing bad drugs) just with ritalin where i got ritalin as a child on a daily for years. like between 8 and 15 years of age. then i stopped and turned into ultra autist. now I'm 22 and might as well shoot myself into the head.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.