[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/v/340127717 There was absolutely no justification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o7mjgwXlzm1sxptq1o1_1280.jpg (80 KB, 794x1379) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7mjgwXlzm1sxptq1o1_1280.jpg
80 KB, 794x1379
>>>/v/340127717

There was absolutely no justification for deleting this. It was a discussion of a specific subject and was on topic. There wasn't even any shitposting until the "hurr durr Overmeme containment board" idiots came along. And they were mostly ignored. So what the fuck is wrong with the mods?
>>
>>553885
Oh fuck off
>>
>>553886
Shut the fuck up if you have nothing useful to contribute.
>>
>>553887
Eat my ass, nigger
>>
>>553888
>>
>>553890
Fick off, slutbag
>>
>>553891
>>
Alright, you shut the fuck up for over ten minutes, so I win. Anything after this doesn't count. Get memed on, kiddo.
>>
Looking at the catalog, I see:
>>>/v/340113218
>>>/v/340136889
>>>/v/340137103
>>>/v/340138279
>>>/v/340116114
>>>/v/340137565
>>>/v/340095684
>>>/v/340137938
>>>/v/340136830

Most are at the very top of the catalog with few replies and retarded OPs. Likely there were many more that have been deleted and never made it down the catalog.

I don't necessarily agree with the deletion, but deleting multiple threads for one popular subject is something that 4chan mods do.
>>
>>553903
Then why didn't they leave this up and delete that one with the Tracer picture that is literally a general? I also see some in that list that aren't even about the game. The one in the OP was 100% the wrong one to delete.
>>
genji is the most elegant hero design in the game. it's so very well thought out that i'm amazed that blizzard managed to create something as good. let me explain you his genius

>genji can wallrun and double jump, allowing him to get to the enemy's rear without the use of invisibility or whatever bullshit ability
>wallrun and double jump also double as fighting techniques and allow him to find better angles on opponents
>his two abilities are both defensive and offensive, but he must decide how he uses them. if he decides to escape, then he can't do damage that much. if he decides to go full out on attack with dash and deflect, then he can't escape
>shurikens are intentionally a weak weapon to emphasize the importance of his abilities and melee, demanding an active and close-range playstyle if you want to kill heroes
>you may still stay at range and go for flanking shurikens, which is perfectly viable too thanks to perfect accuracy and no fall off
>his ultimate gives him a higher impact on the fight at the cost of survivability, making it a high-risk high-reward ultimate in a game full of ezmode buttons
>all in all, genji is a flanking hero that can also be played as a frontline vanguard fighter in short bursts, and he can also act as a pseudo sniper if need be. he is the perfect warrior assassin, with all the strengths and weaknesses to match

meanwhile at fuckhead idiot part of blizzard town

>here's mccree
>he presses e to make enemies stand still
>then he presses right click to make the enemy die
>he can also press shift if the enemy didn't die yet
>he can also press q to either instantly die or pick up 1 kill on a tracer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.