[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/heg/ - Hacking and Essentials General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: PWT.png (557 KB, 474x657) Image search: [Google]
PWT.png
557 KB, 474x657
Notable ROM hacks: pastebin.com/hMRJR8KX
Getting started on your own hack: http://pastebin.com/fjGZfMzP

Essentials:
Essentials Wiki: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Essentials_Wiki
RMXP Tilesets: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sd99pug37y4v4se/Ziddy%27s+DS+Style+Tilesets+RMXP+.rar

Sites for sharing games:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/ (better for ROM hacks)
http://reliccastle.com/forums/ (better foir Essentials games)

ToTT: What set of features would make a fan project a perfect 10/10 to you if implemented?

Other ToTT:
What is a good idea for a fire-type starter? I've had artist block for like 6 months holy shit.
>>
Double bump
>>
Is there any way to get Rock Smash and/or Strength in Pokemon Spectrum, or does it all end after the second gym?

I'm trying to finish every sidequest because this game is so damn good.
>>
Can someone please enlighten me how to make a player character or an npc move in one place? As in, I want it to perform moving animation, but remain on the same tile. I'm using Pokemon Essentials.
>>
So on a scale of 1-10, how much does Pokémon Tower from Gen 1 (not Lavender Town, the Tower in Lavender Town) hurt your ears to listen to? Just wondering.
>>
File: PkMnBackwardsCobra.jpg (136 KB, 620x600) Image search: [Google]
PkMnBackwardsCobra.jpg
136 KB, 620x600
>>26787915

oToTT: Rhinos put out fires(Fire/earth), pistol shrimp can cause sparks in deep water (Fire/Water), something in the phoenix vein (Fire/flying) or Zodiac theory: (Dragon, Sheep, rabbit, snake, etc.)

Similarly, I'm really blanking on a set of mons for my villainous team to use. I'm not wild about going straight for the dark/poison set, but I don't want them using all hoppips, either.
They're vaguely based on the 'expel the barbarians' faction in the Meiji restoration. What monsters would Ryouma Sakamoto use?
>>
File: manystuff.png (37 KB, 762x571) Image search: [Google]
manystuff.png
37 KB, 762x571
trees nearly done, i hope i can get tilesets finished soon so i can actually start making maps. gotta add shadows to some of these still
>>
>>26792582
The greenery looks great, but the shadows under your larger trees are a little stark against the ground. Maybe lighten the shadows a bit?
Tip-tops cold palate though.
>>
>>26792660
Yeah it's odd cause those shadows are from the official game sprites. I've found myself almost correcting some of the stuff from the actual game to be more appealing.
>>
Does anyone have a midway point hack from Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire and Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire? The base game is mind-numbingly easy and the hacks I mentioned are artificially difficult and not enjoyable at all.
>>
>>26792683
I suspect you can just make the shadows partially transparent in RPGMXP, and that would solve the problem, but yeah, it's a bit of an odd artifact in a modified tile set.
Are you considering posting it for others when you're done? *hint hint*
>>
>>26793053
If you'e looking for a middle ground between the base game and Rutile/Star, just play Rising Ruby/Sinking Sapphire.
>>
>>26793104
Awesome! Thank you, I've looked and for some reason never came across these before. I really wanted to like Rutile Ruby, was nice and challenging, and I did up until the first gym when the game went all fucking bullshit and I had to cheese to win since there is no place to grind. Got through that and the second gym having also no place to grind and being right after and them having a fucking Machoke was just too silly. I guess I could spend hours grinding level 10 pokes, but I wanted a challenge, not absolute bullshit. Loved the Pokemon variety and non-gym battles though.

Cheers!
>>
File: suspicious.png (28 KB, 562x512) Image search: [Google]
suspicious.png
28 KB, 562x512
Is this safe? It seems kinda spooky, zero downloads and suspicious comments.
>>
>>26793279
lel, try this
hackromtools altervista org/ntme/
>>
>>26793080
For sure! I've got a ton of stuff in there, clotheslines, birdhouses, tons of flora, wells and such. Also added a ton to the indoor tilesets. It's all got a rustic vibe.
>>
Are there any GOOD AND COMPLETE hacks with Fakemon, like Vega?
>>
>>26792248
Those ideas sound really neat

I'd say Sakamoto could use some sort of pirate seagull or frigate bird (water/dark?).
Sharp steel-types, like Skarmory, Aggon, and Bisharp, might be a refreshing take on japanese military culture.
>>
File: 250px-306Aggron.png (81 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-306Aggron.png
81 KB, 250x250
Anyone have any hacks for Red Era Johto? Obviously we have an Kanto gold era, but I'd kill to know if there was an extention mod for red/fire red era games.
>>
>>26793858
haven't played it, but maybe try this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=369231
>>
>>26794938
My standards are either really high, or this looks like dog shit made by a very young teenager.
>>
>>26795125
Agreed. Unless the gameplay is stellar this doesn't look that great
>>
>>26792582
what's with the tree with glowing (eyes?) and no shadow?
>>
>finally get around to playing snake wood
>fucking faceleech
I was not prepared
>>
Bimp
>>
>>26796328
Still adding shadows to some. Using headbutt on the tree reveals either a Pokemon battle or shiny items like gold nuggets.
>>
I hope we can hack Pokémon Sun and Moon Map.
>>
File: 1417313064833.png (671 KB, 1440x870) Image search: [Google]
1417313064833.png
671 KB, 1440x870
>>26799412
It'll probably be a lot harder to work than the Gen 6 maps, and I've never seen anyone hack those, except some people attempting it for a short time after ORAS was released.
>>
File: 1434575978456.png (90 KB, 224x183) Image search: [Google]
1434575978456.png
90 KB, 224x183
>TFW can't figure out HOW to do any of this shit

I have all the tools, I have the concept, I have the time, but fuck if I know where to start learning/what to do first. What'd you guys do? What're the best tutorials? How do you tell useless tools that'll render your rom inoperable apart from good ones?
>>
>>26794404
That'd be boring though. The most that'd happen would be the railroad/radio tower/etc. not being built yet. Nobody wants to go back in time, at least not that short a distance.
>>
>>26801960
What gen?
>>
File: 1459232248917.png (2 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1459232248917.png
2 KB, 160x160
>>26801960
I know it gets a lot of hate but essentials is great if you have an idea and want to start getting it made. I personally feel hacks and are good if you are more technically inclined and just want to edit existing games, while essentials is good for if you really want to create new art and have a more from scratch game. Theres YouTube tutorials that will walk you through it, all the way from the start where you make maps and the beginning of the game.
>>
Is there any reasonably vanilla FR hack with the quality-of-life changes from later generations?
>>
File: 1465436430684.jpg (150 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465436430684.jpg
150 KB, 720x960
Hey /heg/
I recently made a hack pack featuring all the tools I see myself using the most.
It includes:
XSE
A-Map 1.92
APE
BSP
FSF
G3HS
G3T
Hex Workshop
HTE
L-IPS
Multichoice editor
NSE Classic
NSE 2.1
NTME
Sappy 2006 mod 17.1 + mid2agb
TileAnimEditor
unLZ-GBA

I'd say this is a good pack for anyone starting out, or for someone who didn't find that specific tool, like NTME and Sappy.
I made a .txt as well, explaining what each tool is used for.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gt4nfcapds7ev8u/%21My+hackpack.7z
>>
File: sdsds.png (43 KB, 950x830) Image search: [Google]
sdsds.png
43 KB, 950x830
>>26802750
Thanks anon
If anyone is curious
>>
>>26801960
>What'd you guys do?

I started by just attempting specific things. First thing I did was trying to add a new type, then I tried adding a new Pokémon, add a new move, new map, etc., to get a feel of how to do most basic things.

It's probably easier for me though because I'm hacking a game with a disassembly instead of hacking tools. Maybe when the Ruby/Sapphire disassembly gets finished you can try using that if you don't like tools, to my understanding it's written in C.
>>
Liquid Crystal or Crystal Shards men?
>>
>>26804182
CrystalDust.
>>
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=370991

Freako's making a sequel to Bronze. I liked the first one despite its flaws, and it seems like he's going to try to avoid those flaws this time, so I'm hype.
>>
>>26802223
Gen 3. The whole use of programming languages and script editors that aren't even intended for GBA roms is really overwhelming. How do young people do this shit?
>>
>>26802750
thanks rato
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-20+at+11.14.20).png (2 KB, 89x71) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-20+at+11.14.20).png
2 KB, 89x71
I decided to replace the default overworld sprites in Essentials with the BW ones, but now all NPCs are kissing. How do I keep my game pure?
>>
>>26803966
who is workign on those gen 3 disassemblies? are there any links were one cna see the progress?
>>
Bumparino
>>
What Pokemon Essentials games should I play? I had a blast with Pokemon Spectrum and want more.
>>
Just downloaded Pokemon Essentials. Dunno what or even if I'll make anything with it. I have some ideas but I figure I gotta git gud with Essentials first. Anyway wish me luck guys.
>>
Is it possible to change the controls in Essentials?

Why are the default controls so retarded?
>>
>>26810853
You can change them while playing.
>>
>>26811051
how? I haven't seen any options for it.
>>
Also I just realized, I guess the controls can't really be fixed. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to set the "Start" and "Back" buttons to the same key?
>>
>>26808613
A group of people in the #pret IRC are working on it.

https://github.com/pret/pokeruby

This is a link to the disassembly itself, keep in mind it's not finished so you can't use it for hacks.
>>
Any way of "forcing" an ability on a Pokemon in Essentials? e.g. Letting me force Moxie no Abomasnow, without actually editing the PBS, just letting it ignore the abilityflag and using my specified ability for that particular pokemon.
>>
Is there some custom tileset with anything that even remotely resembles commieblocks or obscure concrete buildings?
>>
>>26811135
I believe you right click the window.
>>26812229
If it's an event wild, trade, or given Pokemon, you can edit it after generating it. You declare a new Pokemon, then edit it, then battle it, trade it, or give it to the player.
If it's an opponent's Pokemon, I believe you can change it while designing the trainer. If you can't, post the file and I'll edit it once I'm done with work.
>>
File: 36.png (9 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
36.png
9 KB, 112x112
>complete all suggestions for music covers
>"oh hey, I can do something I personally want"
>suddenly have no ideas or motivation

So, uh, any songs anyone wants to hear ported to Crystal's audio engine?

Also bump
>>
File: le ecks dee.png (16 KB, 1517x87) Image search: [Google]
le ecks dee.png
16 KB, 1517x87
Rest easy knowing your hack will never be this awful.
>>
>>26815444
Jesus christ.
Trips of truth.
>>
>>26814876
Where are they, anon? I'd give a suggestion if I knew what you've already done.
>>
>>26815926
i assume it's m^17
https://soundcloud.com/mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-1
>>
>>26815926
So far everything I've done is rounded up in the OP here:

https://hax.iimarck.us/topic/6777/

The only ones not in the OP are my XY Gym Leader theme (which I'm not releasing the code for unless I remake it to not be hot garbage) and the Battle Factory theme I most recently did, that I haven't added to the OP out of laziness.

https://soundcloud.com/mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-1/battle-factory-gbc-8-bit

Battle Factory isn't my best work though due to its complexity, I think my best covers are Ever Grande, Humilau, and the Hoenn Gym Leader theme.

Keep in mind I don't like doing covers that rely too heavily on percussion because the Game Boy has some weak percussion unless you add custom instruments (which some people have done, like https://soundcloud.com/froggestspirit/route225 but I want to keep to the vanilla engine as much as possible for authenticity), so please don't suggest anything like DENNIS, and I'd rather not do Sinnoh music just because the entire DP OST is being gradually covered by the guy I just linked and I think he does a good job at it.
>>
>>26816021
would any of these be able to be done?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCHU6UbEOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk4Xfqvph8U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gju6j3f2xTc
>>
>>26816261
>Lullaby for Trains

Is it alright if I just do the original version, Anville Town? I like that arrangement a lot but there's no need to overcomplicate things with all the variations in Lullaby.

>Lacunosa Town

Can definitely do this.

>Village Bridge

Nigga you crazy

Village Bridge is one of my favorite songs in Pokémon but it's literally impossible to do it justice with three melodic channels and percussion. Sorry.

I'm going to do the first two, though, thank you for the suggestions.
>>
File: 1370912480901.gif (120 KB, 340x325) Image search: [Google]
1370912480901.gif
120 KB, 340x325
>>26816501
you're a hero
i figures the bridge would be really awkward to do with 8bit
thanks kindly
>>
>>26817300
>>26816501
I think village bridge could sound great with a little innovation, even without vocals and specialized waveforms
>>
Some people thought I should post here, and this thread needed a bump anyways.
I'm doing a bit of a beta run of my Essentials game over at >>26801668
If you guys wanna give it a shot, I've been fixing bugs and listening to feedback over in that thread, thanks.
>>
>>26812429
Im >>26812229
I don't understand what you mean. Perhaps we don't understand each other!
I dont want to edit any file. I would like to make any Pokémon have any ability they normally cannot have, without messing with it's 3 abilities its species can learn. So that I can give Intimidate or Synchronize to an Abomasnow etc.
>>
>>26820193
Does the Pokemon belong to a trainer?
>>
How does /heg/ feel about games that aren't about badges or catching 'em all?

I wanna try something unique for the hell of it, but I don't want to do something arbitrary.
>>
Beginner in hacking here.
Can someone help me with Pokemon Red++?
I just wanna to change some trainers teams.
Looks like that the game is open source, but I have no idea on what to do.
>github.com/TheFakeMateo/RedPlusPlus
>trainer_parties.asm
>>
>>26822040
I like the idea. I mean, beating the Pokemon League can't be the goal of every trainer, can it?
>>
>>26800897

maybe.
>>
>>26822555

when u already got there wtf is the problem?
u change the mons into whatever u want, then u execute the makefile
>>
can someone explain to me what is the fastest way of editing existing scripts in xse? i know how to insert scripts, but then i make a mistake and i dont know how to change it.
>>
>>26822667
how?
and how can I transform this into an ips file?
what's makefile?
>>
>>26822681

>https://github.com/TheFakeMateo/RedPlusPlus/blob/master/INSTALL.md

here it is described pretty accurately what u need to do, the "make" command in the end executes the makefile that is also found in the repository

as i haven't tried this myself yet idk if u get an ips file or even a finished .gb romfile but simply following the guide should do the trick
>>
>>26822827
thank you
I will try
>>
File: 23.png (5 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
23.png
5 KB, 240x160
Bit of a beg, but I need a spriter to help with my project. It's close to release, but it needs a few sprites done first, mostly of the Fakemon. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=368186
>>
>>26823378
Sounds like fun.
Do you have a list of things that need spriting?
>>
Since /vp/ hates linearity, how would you feel about backtracking around the map in a fan game?
>>
>>26820913
It doesn't/shouldn't matter much. I want the player's Pokémon ability to be dynamically changed as well at any point. So you can give your Bulbasaur Torrent if you wanted to (leave the balancing to me!).
>>
>>26823973
Give us alternate routes to make backtracking faster.
>>
>>26823552
Yeah, here:
types of sprites that need to be done.

- Assortment of Fakemon sprites, including Front, Back and Menu sprites. (http://imgur.com/7jY8AJu)
- Trainer sprites
- Trainer overworlds
- Intro sprites

Well, if you're interested, add me on Skype @ Grand_Thunder, it would be easier to talk there.
>>
>>26824186
Sounds good,
Currently pretty busy, but when I get an opening here soon, I'd be happy to help.
>>
>Message: undefined method `*' for nil:NilClass
>Game_Character:197:in `screen_z'
>Sprite_Character:148:in `update_or'
>Tilemap_Perspective:429:in `shadow_update'
>DynamicShadows:178:in `update'
>Sprite_Character:40:in `perspectivetilemap_initialize'
>Tilemap_Perspective:423:in `shadow_initialize'
>DynamicShadows:151:in `initialize'
>Spriteset_Map:163:in `new'
>Spriteset_Map:163:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
>Spriteset_Map:162:in `each'

Any idea how to fix this or what exactly is causing this error? Everything was working fine earlier today, since then I replaced outdoor and indoor tilesets with brand new ones, edited the map a little and replaced few character sprites, but I didn't touch any scripts whatsoever.
>>
Am I the only one that liked Snakewood?
>>
>>26825464
Yes, the only one in the world. No one else has ever liked Snakewood until you showed up.
>>
>>26825484
Boy, do I feel special now!
>>
>>26815444
It's really not that bad at all desu
>>
>>26822672
answer me or i wont hack
>>
>>26823973
What >>26824026
said. its ok to go back to a city, but do this from a diffrent route.
>>
>>26827083
Yeah, it's probably better if you don't, considering your
>"IM TOO LAZY TO FIND OUT THINGS FOR MYSELF, PLEASE SPOONFEED ME!"
attitude.
>>
File: crashlog_.png (48 KB, 483x379) Image search: [Google]
crashlog_.png
48 KB, 483x379
I'm trying to implement Family Trees into my project with this tutorial:
http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial%3AFamily_Tree
I'm getting errors and when I try to access the Family Tree menu the game crashes.

Here's all the errorlogs:
---------------------------
Pokemon Evolution Blue
[ArgumentError, "undefined class/module PokemonFamily", ["Section050:1743:in `oldload'", "Section050:1743:in `load'", "Section169:55:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section169:54:in `open'", "Section169:54:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section169:147"]]
OK

Pokemon Evolution Blue
[EOFError, "End of file reached", ["Section050:1743:in `oldload'", "Section050:1743:in `load'", "Section169:56:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section169:54:in `open'", "Section169:54:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section169:147"]]
OK

Pokemon Evolution Blue
[EOFError, "End of file reached", ["Section050:1743:in `oldload'", "Section050:1743:in `load'", "Section169:57:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section169:54:in `open'", "Section169:54:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section169:147"]]
OK

Pokemon Evolution Blue
[EOFError, "End of file reached", ["Section050:1743:in `oldload'", "Section050:1743:in `load'", "Section169:58:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section169:54:in `open'", "Section169:54:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section169:147"]]
OK

The crashlog is pic related. If you know the problem and how to fix it please help.
>>
>>26827591
just in case you didn't see it: >>26827624
>>
>>26827634
Ok
I'll probably hang around in these threads a lot more lol

I'm worried that 16.2 will remove all of the scripts I edited. Will it?

Chim is just a username I've used for a long time
>>
>>26827669
I'm making a copy of the project rn
>>
>>26827669
Backup your work first, and update the copy.
Cut/Paste in your scripts as needed

Don't worry about using trips here. I personally think they're invaluable in generals like this. Just beware of using them anywhere else.
>>
>>26827706
It didn't work, it gave me the same error.
>>
>>26827831
check to see if you have the line "def pbHasEgg?(species)"
>>
>>26827865
No, I don't see a def pbHasEgg?(species). Where should I add it?
>>
>>26827891
if it's not in PSystem_Utilities, add this:

# Returns true if the given species can be legitimately obtained as an egg.
def pbHasEgg?(species)
if species.is_a?(String) || species.is_a?(Symbol)
species=getID(PBSpecies,species)
end
evospecies=pbGetEvolvedFormData(species)
compatspecies=(evospecies && evospecies[0]) ? evospecies[0][2] : species
dexdata=pbOpenDexData
pbDexDataOffset(dexdata,compatspecies,31)
compat1=dexdata.fgetb # Get egg group 1 of this species
compat2=dexdata.fgetb # Get egg group 2 of this species
dexdata.close
return false if isConst?(compat1,PBEggGroups,:Ditto) ||
isConst?(compat1,PBEggGroups,:Undiscovered) ||
isConst?(compat2,PBEggGroups,:Ditto) ||
isConst?(compat2,PBEggGroups,:Undiscovered)
baby=pbGetBabySpecies(species)
return true if species==baby # Is a basic species
baby=pbGetBabySpecies(species,0,0)
return true if species==baby # Is an egg species without incense
return false
end
>>
>>26827903
Oh, I didn't look there. It is there, but I still get errors.
>>
>>26827943
wait crap, that's "pbHasEgg?" not "hasEgg?"
Hold on, I'm finding a solution
>>
>>26827943
that's weird. "hasegg?" doesn't exist in any version of Essentials I have.
try replacing:

def drawPageSix(pokemon)
overlay=@sprites["overlay"].bitmap
overlay.clear
>@sprites["background"].setBitmap(@pokemon.hasEgg? ?
with
>@sprites["background"].setBitmap(pbHasEgg?(@pokemon.species) ?
>>
>>26828206
It went to the Family Tree menu this time, but crashed right after. Here is errorlog:

Pokemon Evolution Blue
Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `family' for #<PokeBattle_Pokemon:0xad2e3a0>

PokemonFamily:97:in `drawPageSix'

PokemonFamily:96:in `each'

PokemonFamily:96:in `drawPageSix'

PScreen_Summary:983:in `pbScene'

PScreen_Summary:907:in `loop'

PScreen_Summary:986:in `pbScene'

PScreen_Summary:1000:in `pbStartScreen'

PScreen_Party:790:in `pbSummary'

PScreen_Party:1905:in `pbPokemonScreen'

PScreen_Party:1816:in `loop'
This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Tech\Saved Games/Pokemon Evolution Blue/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK
>>
>>26828265
just making sure, but did you follow the instructions in the script header?
>>
>>26828299
Yes
Also, nice dubs
>>
>>26824022
You can add up to 4 hidden abilities to pokemon, and then set those. Unfortunately, I think that's as close as you can get.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgMyucZJIU4
How can any self-respecting human being think this looks okay?
Look at the maps!
Look at the sprites!
Even the way it was presented!
Jesus. This has to be THE worst trailer of a fangame/romhack I've ever seen.
>>
>>26828460
Jesus that's shit I could do a better trailer on a game boy prototype
The fuck
Tbh I might play it on my YT channel just for shits and and tears
>>
>>26828415
I'm not quite sure what to do at the moment.
I'll try to implement it into my game some time and see what adjustments I have to make.

I'm working on the final draft of one of my cave themes.
Is there any suggestion you guys would like to make before I finalize this?
https://soundcloud.com/dimbus-maximus/umbral-cave-wip?in=dimbus-maximus/sets/meta-mercury
>>
>>26828562
I like it imo
It gives the sense of tension and peace at the same time
>>
>>26828460
Krocaroach is a 10/10 design though
>>
>>26828673
It's a nice name desu I might use it myself for something
>>
>work on Anville
>plan to use the waveform for the main melody to sound more flutelike
>use it for bass at the start because the two square channels sound better for the piano
>it sounds more fitting for the song than anything the square channels can do

If only the Game Boy had two wave channels.

>>26818408
It probably could sound alright if you only gave it a single version that takes the "main" melodies, but I feel it loses its appeal if you can't change up the music. I know other towns including Anville have variations but they aren't as major as Village Bridge's variations.

If I or someone else were making a BW demake and got far enough to do the postgame areas then I'd give it a try, but it just wouldn't work well enough to bother as a standalone song.
>>
Why is it so relatively hard to find interior tilesets? Outdoors ones are all over the place.
>>
>>26829284
http://www.tv.com/shows/home-improvement/
>>
>>26829284
Which gen?
>>
>>26830391
4-5. I found plenty of tilesets for older gens, but whenever I look for newer ones, they're always missing a fuckton of stuff.
>>
>>26830445
In that case, I could dump my gen 5 tiles in the morning if you'd like.

They're still wip, but I'm ripping them directly from the game
>>
>>26830462
I'd really appreciate that, thanks
>>
>>26827179
are you retarded? I ask whats the best of using a tool someone else created. do you also say to photoshop users they should find themself out how to use it? or elementary school children they should themself find out how to write?
>>
>>26832066
What I'm saying is there are plenty of tutorials out there, and you disregard them in favor of shitposting.
>>
>>26832066
haha holy shit, just quit hacking right now. You aren't cut out for this.
>>
>>26832083
where are those tutorials? and i mean a xse editing existing scripts tutorial, not a scripting tutorial.
>>
File: Comfy.webm (1 MB, 1152x480) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.webm
1 MB, 1152x480
>>26830474
Here they are: http://imgur.com/a/CiudS
Might update them as I progress.
If you use Klein's Season Script that comes with Essentials BW, you can set up the tiles to alternate with the seasons.
>>
>>26812429
>you right click the window
shieeet, thanks anon. I don't think I would have ever found that.

The set up on the screen is kinda confusing though. Also, I assume it's impossible to change the controls for individual games? That is, you can only change them from a client-side, right?
>>
>>26833877
Also, what I said here >>26811157 still stands.
Am I the only one who has a problem with "start" and "back" being mapped to the same keys? I just can't get over that.
>>
>>26833370
How do you make the screens horizontal in bw essentials?
>>
Just linking this thread here, never seen a Gale of Darkness hack before and this seems interesting.

>>26829440
>>
>>26834034
This isn't Essentials BW.
I did some extra coding in Stock Essentials to get a new dual screen system
>>
>>26835787
Care to explain some?
>>
>>26836001
http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:Dual_screen_and_touch_screen

I followed this tutorial, but expanded my original screen and shifted the coordinates of the new screen so that it was to the right of the new.

I order to touch it up, i had to tweak some things here and there, but it mostly started from this tutorial
>>
I faintly remember hearing of a hack with several National Socialist references somewhere around Pewter CIty. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
>>
File: Pentamon.jpg (29 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
Pentamon.jpg
29 KB, 639x359
>>26832066
As someone who actually works with Photoshop a lot, yeah, I do say that -- google tutorials, or just blunder around clicking, because you will learn a lot that way. Just learning what each tool does and how the different settings affect your output can go a long way to getting started with any tool. Once you figure out the basics of the medium you're working with, you can start googling the more specific things you want to accomplish, but initiative to work it out on your own will take you a long way.
>>
>>26836891
Whoops, meant to post that image in regards to this >>26828460 earlier and then forgot about it. Their logo is incredible for all the wrong reasons.
>>
w
>>
>>26833370
How do you add this cloudy effect?
>>
>>26841203
I recoded the panorama layer to scroll, set a sky tile to it, and made my water tile transparent.
>>
File: asd.png (34 KB, 518x413) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
34 KB, 518x413
Does anyone know a script that would allow these to work, as well as animations during the introduction?
>>
>>26841919
Check Klein's kit. It does just that, nigger.
>>
>>26843008
Got it, thanks
>>
>>26800897
>tfw you will never play an actually hacked 3DS game

It's posible to hack these and change the main hystory/map/etc, right? Then why isn't there anything yet ;_;
>>
>>26843145
Because no one knows how to script in gen VI, and the only ways to figure out the scripts are trial and error or being able to view and modify a 3DS's RAM.
>>
File: quest 2.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
quest 2.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Does your game have sidequests, heg?
>>
Bumpin' a good thread.
>>
>>26843467
All fangames should have sidequests so if you dont add sidequests thanks. For this sidequest you should make the reward a Sharp Beak
>>
I changed the default trback000 to one with only 4 frames instead of 5 and it looks all sorts of fucked up now. Can someone please tell me which part of which script should I edit to make it look as intended?
>>
>>26843467
My project is ending up with three regions, so having just the league would be really boring.
I'm thinking of having the regions split up as follows:

Region One:
>Player's new home region
>Character and Story development and set up
>Many side quests involving rival and completing the Regional Dex
>Home to gym battles, but no Pokemon League
>Player has to catalog all of the Regional Dex to move on to Region Two
>Player is sent to Region Two to compete in a Pokemon League
>The Battle Frontier is unlockable off the coast in the postgame
>Several hidden routes are unlocked in the postgame

Region Two:
>Home of Pokemon League
>Evil Syndicate appears
>Must defeat Syndicate and encounter "box legend" before Elite Four
>Box Legend isn't caught until after
>On obtaining the Hall of Fame, player is given the National Pokédex as well as a ticket in to Region Three
>There is still a post game facility as well as a few optional sidequests to complete on this Region.

Region Three:
>Largest Region
>Has Many optional routes to take, as well as a continuation to the Evil Syndicate's plot
>Upon the Evil Syndicate's final defeat, the player can pursue another Battle facility
>Several legendary pokemon can be chased down using a navigation device
>Several remote islands off the coast that require surfing and soaring to get to.
>Two post game "Delta Episodes"

Honestly the hardest part is programming the actual system. Everything else only takes time and patience.
>>
>>26846210
>>Must encounter "box legend" before Elite Four

y tho
>>
>>26846233
It's part of the story, but it's uncatchable until postgame events
>>
File: megagarbodor.png (27 KB, 688x320) Image search: [Google]
megagarbodor.png
27 KB, 688x320
Is my spriting any good?
On a related note, could anybody point me towards some tutorials for BW-style overworld sprites?
>>
im looking for a hack of red that has the physical/ special split, fixed trade evos, and has a wonder trade option where you send a pokemon from the pc and get a random one.

i think its called red+ but i cant find it through google. i only saw a thread about it on /v/ a couple weeks ago. does it exist?
>>
>>26843467
In a way. I don't have an evil team like team rocket, rather than that the whole region has an authoritarian rule and the player as well as npcs living in it just have to deal with that reality, so basically entire flavor of the game is sidequests. Sometimes you help the people with various things, sometimes you're in situation where you lend your hand to the system and take care of underground movements like outlawed Pokemon worship cults and whatnot. I also added all sorts of gossip in towns and news in TV which mention some of those events and their consequences. And while I know that some would probably say that it would be a better idea to just make separate playthroughs for various sides, I don't like portraying those factions as polar opposites (and quite frankly I don't really want the player to be too invested in their problems). The whole point is that people have their own circumstances and problems and there are dicks on every side of the conflict so sometimes you fight douches on one side and sometimes on another. You don't really fight the system or for the system, your main goal is to become the very fucking best like no one ever was and if you see a person that needs help, you are free to lend them a hand.
>>
>>26846778
found it. its red++
>>
>>26846740
I think the bladed arm could use some work, but it's not bad at all.
>>
>>26846827
Okay. What about it?
>>
File: Lake_Ani.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Lake_Ani.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Working on getting water to move.
Right now its rather tedious to build in maps, but it's coming to a pretty decent start, I think.
>>
>>26848479
Please explain the following Pokemon to me cause I'm severely retarded.
I got the script and overworld sprites and whatnot but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how are those events supposed to be triggered.
>>
File: lacunosa town.png (22 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
lacunosa town.png
22 KB, 256x192
>>26816261
So, it turns out neither Anville nor Lacunosa Town work that well in 8-bit, though the latter is better than the former.

https://soundcloud.com/mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-1/anville-town-gbc-8-bit
http://pastebin.com/2CX9pp2G

The problem with Anville is that it surprisingly has very little going on in the sense of moving parts. It doesn't sound empty because it has large, full chords and multiple instruments doing the same part, like the piano and flute playing the same melody when you stand near the flautist, but when you try to distill it to its basics there are only 2-3 things happening in total at any given time, and that causes this cover to feel a bit "empty."

https://soundcloud.com/mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-1/lacunosa-town-gbc-8-bit
http://pastebin.com/Bfg68CV7

Lacunosa has the same problem to a smaller extent, there are exactly four melodic things going on, and the piano and bells are specifically timed in places that they fit in the same sound channel. Three things would normally be just fine, Ever Grande only has three things going on and it sounds really great in my opinion put into Crystal's engine, but the bass and guitar parts, for the majority of the song, are chords of short duration, leaving empty spots. The percussion does a good job at covering it up if you aren't specifically listening for it though, and if Anville had percussion it might have turned out better.

Sorry for the textwall, I just wanted to explain why these covers aren't my best. I hope you still like them, though!
>>
>>26848518
Make a blank event named "Dependent" and then make another event that triggers the following method ("Pokemonfollow(x)"? Can't remember) using "Dependent" 's event ID number as the parameter.
>>
>page 9
A bump for the anons in the back.
>>
>>26792133
I never I understood this. It sounded grand to me. Maybe becuase I never played with headphones
>>
>>26847248
Considering the style of the rest of the mon, the blade shouldn't be shaded at all. And the shield(?) has way too many colors. Switch to a thick black outline, one solid color, a harshly darker color, and a nearly black color for the outline.

The head ruff thing is a little off center, but I don't know if that was intentional or not.
>>
is there a good gen iv tileset i could use for essentials
>>
>>26792133
>>26852832
Gen 1 compositions were pretty creative desu
>>
File: engage comfy.jpg (339 KB, 364x652) Image search: [Google]
engage comfy.jpg
339 KB, 364x652
okay so i think with all of these resources her i'm going to seriously try my hand at making a rom hack. i wanna ask what you guys think about my pokemon choices.

http://pastebin.com/vnCzcvRM

names a work in progress but as you can guess I wanted to try making a pokemon game that takes place post-apocalypse. expect some mad-max styled gym leaders.
>>
>>26855258
>mad max
my nigga
my hack is also somewhat inspired by it
>>
Does anyone here use RPGMaker on Steam for Essentials?

As soon as I switched over it started giving me weird errors, I posted on Relic Castle for help but it's been slow.
No idea why it would suddenly decide to glitch when the items.txt is unchanged from default, aside from a few extra items in the end.
>>
File: itemsissue.png (14 KB, 465x440) Image search: [Google]
itemsissue.png
14 KB, 465x440
>>26857665
probably shoulda included the error.
I haven't adjusted anything with line one in the .txt, this problem just sorta came out of nowhere.
>>
>>26857678
>>26857665
ended up fixing the issue

If anyone is considering buying rpgmaker in the steam sale, be careful and delete the older version you have first. The two conflict
>>
File: IMG_20160624_211926294.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_211926294.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
Rate my fakemon

Keep in mind that it's a middle evo.
>>
>>26858392
Looks okay
>>
Do you guys prefer to use some generic gym design or make every gym building completely different?
>>
>>26860160
Prefer generic (maybe different color roof/gym icon for flavor). BW's gym style is a shitty gimmick
>>
>>26860160
generic outside is always best
>>
How do you guys fix the exclamation and question mark bubbles animations popping way too low on BW character sprites due to them being way taller than gen 3 ones? Do you fuck with the script or just edit the image responsible for them?
>>
>>26860573
You can change them altogether in the "Animations" tab, offsetting the height by either dragging their click box or manually setting each cell
>>
File: why.png (8 KB, 404x187) Image search: [Google]
why.png
8 KB, 404x187
>>26849052
Thanks! I finally got it to work, I added the Dependent event in Oak's lab and put the Pokemonfollow script as part of all 3 Pokeballs there and once I pick the Pokemon, it automatically starts following me. However, I do get either extreme lag or insta crash when I leave the Oak's lab though.
Pic related is the error I'm getting.
I have an event triggering right after the player leaves the lab, he gets approached by the rival and the battle starts. Everything works perfectly fine when I disable the following script.
Am I supposed to put the following events on every single map or something?
>>
>>26861046
Is this on 16.2 and the latest version of the script? I've never gotten this error but it looks like there's a line of code that is trying to add a value to a Pokémon. Defined or not, that's probably a no go.
>>
>>26861097
Yes, I'm using 16.2 and this script
http://pastebin.com/raw/SG4sfBka

Anyways, just tested it again and for some reason it didn't crash.
As for the massive lag, I warped to few different maps and it seems to be only lagging on maps with enabled weather.
>>
>>26861140
I sped up the script significantly by remarking out the last two "follower_update"s in def update.
So far, found no problems, but just take note that if you do, un-remark them
>>
>>26861186
Thanks so much, it fixed the lag
>>
>>26858392
It's a good design, but it doesn't look like a middle evo. It looks like a non-evolving mon or the final stage of a two-stage mon.
>>
File: 2016-06-25_10.35.33.jpg (1 MB, 1678x2982) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-25_10.35.33.jpg
1 MB, 1678x2982
>>26858392
Here is the prevo

>>26861806
Give me a sec to post the final stage
>>
File: IMG_20160625_103822748.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_103822748.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
>>26861806
>>26862247
Final stage
>>
File: IMG_20160625_103828615.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_103828615.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
>>26862271
I ended up with a stegosaur fire starter. I'm pretty happy with it.
>>
File: IMG_20160625_111124486.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_111124486.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
Grass Starter
>>
/v/irgin here that didn't bother to read the OP. What's the best pokemon GBA rom hack? Light platinum is fucking amazing but is ruined by the fucking ass rivals, translation and maybe some other shit that I'm forgetting. Pokemon red adventures seems to be unfinished shit. Pokemon community only has cringy and unfished shit.
Also, is there any DS rom hacks now?

please respond
>>
File: IMG_20160625_113505141.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_113505141.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
Water starter

>>26862471
Drayano has a popular series of gen 4/5 hacks. There are a few others as well
>>
>>26862454
>>26862660
Grass looks nice. I don't like the water one though.
>>
>>26862660
The blank eyes are a little creepy, also the head feels a little bland.
>>
File: IMG_20160625_123523340.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_123523340.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
>>26862687
>>26862756
I can fix the eyes.
I kind of like its simplicity, though.

Here's it's evolution.
>>
File: IMG_20160625_124409092.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_124409092.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
Grass evolution
>>
>>26848933
These are really great
i know the original tracks are a bit slower which makes it hard to port but that's one of the things i absolutely love about gb music
you can get intense, fast paced tracks like the gym themes, and also slower, chill songs like these that you can relax and enjoy exploring/leveling/whatever to
doesnt mean much coming from a random anon, but i think you did a fantastic job on these
>>
File: 2016-06-25_12.50.35.jpg (1 MB, 1678x2982) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-25_12.50.35.jpg
1 MB, 1678x2982
Final water evo
>>
File: IMG_20160625_124906753.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_124906753.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
Final Grass Evo
>>
File: I'm_a_grill_btw.png (121 KB, 1350x1150) Image search: [Google]
I'm_a_grill_btw.png
121 KB, 1350x1150
Hows my palette?
Not quite happy with the underbelly color.
>>
File: I'm_a_grill_btw_2.png (108 KB, 1350x1150) Image search: [Google]
I'm_a_grill_btw_2.png
108 KB, 1350x1150
>>26864110
How's this one?
The body color looks better to me
>>
>>26787915
A coral snake that uses its black rings as biological solar panels (Fire/Electric)

An elephant that becomes a hot air balloon-looking guy (Fire/Flying)
>>
>>26864110
I like this one more. Can I ask what it is?
>>
File: 1449425215448.png (40 KB, 244x221) Image search: [Google]
1449425215448.png
40 KB, 244x221
Is there any way to just flat-out remove all events in a rom and start fresh? I hate the professor intro, etc.
>>
>>26864281
Nvm
>>
File: file.png (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
65 KB, 300x300
>>26864169
I'm getting strong Torkoal vibes from both palettes. Keep the black hooves and maybe go with a flesh-colored underbelly.

Consider doing a gradient on the shell.
>>
File: I'm_a_grill_btw_3.png (122 KB, 1350x1150) Image search: [Google]
I'm_a_grill_btw_3.png
122 KB, 1350x1150
>>26864294
>>26864281
??
I really like this.
>>
>>26864319
Yeah, I really dig that.
>>
>>26864284
You could probably do that with the games that have been disassembled, but anything that hasn't been disassembled you're shit out of luck. People STILL haven't figured out how to get rid of the moving truck opening in RSE after so many years (though they figured out ways to make it quickly skip the truck room with a warp tile to make it look like it didn't happen).
>>
>>26864284
Look for JPAN's hacked engine
It removes all scripts in Firered
The intro you'll have to edit yourself, or skip it completely
>>
File: I'm_a_shiny_grill_btw.png (138 KB, 1350x1150) Image search: [Google]
I'm_a_shiny_grill_btw.png
138 KB, 1350x1150
>>26864334
Shiny palette
>>
>>26864432
I also forgot to mention that JPAN's engine lets you do way more things with scripting and other technical stuff
Here's a list I copy-pastad from the doc that came with the download:
http://pastebin.com/raw/FAYpycGJ
If you want, I could upload it, since I don't think the download link works anymore on PC
>>
File: Stegruf.png (230 KB, 1350x1150) Image search: [Google]
Stegruf.png
230 KB, 1350x1150
How'd I do?
>>
>>26864986
For the later evos you should put soot around the holes.
>>
>>26865068
They combust, as shown in:>>26862299
>>
>>26864986
I really like it
>>
Whenever I relaunch my Essentials, the 2nd event page for all of my Pokemon trainers (the after battle interaction thing) gets cleared and removes all the shit I put in there. Anyone else experiencing this?
>>
File: 11.gif (3 MB, 1289x804) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
3 MB, 1289x804
Tested out leveling up/evolving with Eevee.

desu I've gotten pretty tired of Battle for Wesnoth. I might just release what I have and hope someone else will work on this mod.
>>
What script is responsible for making the opponent's pokemon appear and disappear during the battles in vanilla Essentials when the pokemon is sent out?
I have a battle animation script and replaced the default sprites with the animated BW ones. I'm trying to make a pokemon pop up next to the Professor during the introduction but obviously the default method that simply displays the .png file won't work.
>>
Can I just add as many new scripts as I like in XSE? Or will it eventually wreck the rom? I can't figure out how to find and edit existing scripts, but it shouldn't be an issue if I can add new ones forever.
>>
>>26866253
Well, if you overwrite bytes that aren't free space, you could break essential parts of the ROM. To edit existing scripts, bind XSE to AdvanceMap by 'choose script editor' in the file menu. Then, go to any event and click open script. It will open the script in XSE. Make sure you always repoint your scripts, because if you just overwrite with the old offset you may overwrite other parts of the rom as well.
>>
>>26866493
Sounds volatile, I may just add new scripts and leave it at that. Thanks a ton, anon! Knowing HOW to bind XSE to Advancedmap will be a huge help!
>>
>>26865475
Oh, you! Nice to see you're still working on that!
>>
File: xse dilema.png (27 KB, 571x225) Image search: [Google]
xse dilema.png
27 KB, 571x225
Last thing, should I say yes or no? I'm using XSE.
>>
>>26866625
yes
>>
File: Cubush.png (2 MB, 3006x4344) Image search: [Google]
Cubush.png
2 MB, 3006x4344
Grass Starter
>>
>>26866797
that tail looks a little disturbing
other than that, cute as fuck
>>
File: meow.jpg (15 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
15 KB, 275x184
>>26866814
Its a cattail
>>
>>26866797
Why does that Eevee have troll hair?
>>
File: 1466903161000.png (2 MB, 3006x4344) Image search: [Google]
1466903161000.png
2 MB, 3006x4344
>>26866827
why not like this?
>>
File: May_Bulbasaur_Vine_Whip.png (1 MB, 1174x881) Image search: [Google]
May_Bulbasaur_Vine_Whip.png
1 MB, 1174x881
>>26866845
It is prehensile.
Kinda like Vine Whip
>>
File: Cubush_s.png (2 MB, 3006x4344) Image search: [Google]
Cubush_s.png
2 MB, 3006x4344
Shiny
>>
>>26866797
>>26866875
Maybe put the tail on a stem to avoid it looking like a turd.
>>
>>26866845
seconding this, i'd make the tail more explicitly like the plant
>>
File: Lecture.png (6 KB, 362x118) Image search: [Google]
Lecture.png
6 KB, 362x118
>>26866043
Anyone? I want animated pokemon to appear here as I move the Professor sprite to the right. I'm guessing I should insert some battle script here, but I can't figure out which.
>>
>>26866902
>>26866910

I have it extended in other poses and in game like this: >>26863228
>>
>>26864475
Oh, man. That looks fantastic. Could you upload it? I'd love something that just wiped out every script, it'd save me a lot of hassle.
>>
>>26824186
Do the spots on the grass starter have a pattern?are they meant to be random like bulbasaur's or more regular? Do they have the black outline or is that just the drawing (asking since it looks different on the water starter).
>>
>>26863214
I'm very glad you like it! GSC can definitely do slower, calmer songs. Anville, and to a lesser extent Lacunoa, were just a bit harder to do because, even though slower songs like Ecruteak work great, they put every sound channel to good use so it never feels empty. It's good that you enjoy the song despite that roadblock though.
>>
>>26869540
Random spots, no outline.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 350x300
Holy shit

A week?
>>
>>26867044
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ygg15pnp63y4m53/Pokemon+Fire+Red+Hacked+v1.1.zip
If you're just starting out, use the .ips patch
The hack tool is for hacks that are in-progress.
Keep in mind that if you're also going to use MrDS' ROM base, apply that first, then apply this ips.
>>
>>26791398

Set animation type to stop, increase frequency
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 518x413) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 518x413
Anyone using EliteBattle script? I have this problem where camera keeps moving over the battlebg images.
I've read through the thread on PokeCommunity and the only person with same problem was told not to fuck with the vectors. Thing is, I haven't touched them at all.
>>
>>26866814
>>26866910
>>26866902
I'm going to repose these is the final version of the artwork
>>
File: sad gliscor.gif (687 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sad gliscor.gif
687 KB, 500x375
>Norton (Don't ask) keeps removing files from hack pack
>Figure it's just norton being norton, disable it while working with them
>Try sending files to friend, messenger says there's viruses
>Scan online, there actually are

Holy fuck. Is there ANYWHERE safe to get these tools?
>>
>>26872040
Which tools?
>>
>>26865327
When you write the comment lines for your trainer, you need to run the event in a test play. Once you do that it should convert the comment lines into proper call functions. If it does, delete the comment lines and leave the new functions where they are.
>>
>>26872146
Advance map 1.92, YAPE 0.9, A-Text, XSE, etc. Quite a few more as well. Are there just no safe downloads of them? This might be what pushes me to shitssentials.
>>
>>26870321
Are the style of the sprites DS era or GBA era
>>
>>26872693
More DS (4th gen) but the dimensions are 64x64 obviously.
>>
>>26872635
>YAPE
>A-Text
Those tools are shit.
Use these:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gt4nfcapds7ev8u/%21My+hackpack.7z
>>
Daily reminder to check anonymous files for viruses before downloading or launching.
>>
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=361125
LOL
>>
>>26787915
I just started Pokemon Reborn, what are you guys' thoughts on it?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-27+at+01.17.06).png (4 KB, 326x172) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-27+at+01.17.06).png
4 KB, 326x172
Any idea why is this happening when I increase the screensize to anything beyond medium? Or in case of BW Essentials, if I increase it at all.
>>
File: 1445496441120.jpg (167 KB, 915x960) Image search: [Google]
1445496441120.jpg
167 KB, 915x960
>>26787915

So I've been playing Dark Rising, and I'm really enjoying it so far, but is there any way at all to speed up the grinding process?
In the areas with a lot of trainers to battle, it's not so bad because they've got comparatively strong Pokemon and so your guys level up fairly quickly. But then there are areas with no trainers to fight, only wild Pokemon, before you get to your next big fight, and all the wilds are 20 levels below me making it damn near impossible to gain any levels off of them.

I'll resort to cheating if I absolutely have to, but I'd really rather not.
>>
Hey I could use some help. I changed Flash to a 50 BP, psychic type move in my Emerald hack and while it says it's changed, it does no damage.
>>
>>26876692

Also I'd like to say that level 10 baby pokes who are paralyzed and have their health bars in the red should not be able to break out of great balls.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.