[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you have a diaspora in America, your women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
Daily reminder that if you have a diaspora in America, your women are getting BLACKED. Not even the most powerful race can resist the BBC.
>>
Pinoys?
>>
lol

All the Pinoy/Nig couples I know have children that end up looking like abos
>>
>>57104677
Greek women like only men who look like Greeks. Black people aren't allowed to have a Greek wife.
>>
File: Idonotrouseanyone.png (59 KB, 506x406) Image search: [Google]
Idonotrouseanyone.png
59 KB, 506x406
I had a black gf once but she moved to study to Gdańsk and I went to Toruń and we broke up. I liked her a lot and she was a telented musician.
>>
French americans are already black
>>
>>57105450
Greeks aren't even human desu. That's why they try to get out of their shithole asap fleeing to Germany like yourself.
>>
>>57105450
But Greeks ARE black.
>>
>>57104677
USA hates Black (nigga) more than Muslim ? You want all black be muslim ?
>>
>>57105497
Hello diaspora. Stop insulting the Greek people. Greece might be a shithole but this thread is about the diaspora in America.
I will take use of the report function.
>>
File: 1456124717199.jpg (316 KB, 750x991) Image search: [Google]
1456124717199.jpg
316 KB, 750x991
>>57105513
>>
>>57105624
Ya das right whiteys, and dont fo'get mozaart wuz a Blackie too
>>
>>57105585
I'm not diaspora I'm white Canadian. My ancestors built this great country. I don't have to leech the success of other countries like gayreeks.
>>
>>57105733
Canada is not a real country and there is no Canadian nationality.

> My ancestors built this great country.
Your ancestors killed the natives.
> I don't have to leech the success of other countries like gayreeks.
You killed the natives of Canada and millions of "Canadians" came to Canada for a better life. You are probably not white.
>>
File: Canadian Fedora.jpg (67 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Fedora.jpg
67 KB, 480x640
>>57105733
>I'm not diaspora I'm white Canadian. My ancestors built this great country. I don't have to leech the success of other countries like gayreeks.
>>
>>57105804
Wew lad, nice memes. Fedoras amirite. You sure proved me wrong with that maymay
>>
>>57105790
I Have british descendants. The natives were living in tents running around cutting each other's heads off in the name of tribe and religion like Germany in 20 years.
>>
File: Supreme Canadian Gentleman.jpg (560 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Supreme Canadian Gentleman.jpg
560 KB, 900x675
>>57106047
>Wew lad, nice memes. Fedoras amirite. You sure proved me wrong with that maymay
>>
>>57106092
>I Have british descendants.
So you are the descendant of people who live on foreign lands and take advantage of it like me and millions of other humans on this planet?
>>
>>57106138
No Germany the advanced country you immigrated to was created by it's people. You are a leech mooching off their civilization. My ancestors created Canada, your's created the cesspool you fled.
>>
File: Canada_Export_Treemap.jpg (735 KB, 1106x861) Image search: [Google]
Canada_Export_Treemap.jpg
735 KB, 1106x861
>>57106282
lmao
>No Germany the advanced country you immigrated to was created by it's people.
Millions of legal Canadians are like me and came like your ancestors to todays Canada for a better life. Are they less Canadian now? I don't think so.
>>57104100

Most of the new post WW2 buildings in Germany were build by immigrant workers from Italy, Greece and Turkey. They literally had and still have need for new workers.

>You are a leech mooching off their civilization
The Western civilization has its roots in Greece and even the letters you are using to insult me were brought from the Phoenicians via Greeks to the Western world. I'm more skilled, better educated, more handsome, speak more languages and basically more useful than millions of Germans in Germany. So are most other immigrants who aren't Arabs. Their whole social system would break if there were no young brown people in this country who support those old lazy Germans by their taxes.

>My ancestors created Canada, your's created the cesspool you fled.
Your ancestors removed millions of natives around the globe and squeezed the rest of their lifes to produce more for their own needs. The Germans did the same in WW2 but payed nothing back. Just look what they did to Poland.
My ancestors created Ancient Greece which made this world to that of today but I can't take credit for them nor can you for those filthy British colonists, Pajeeds or whatever created you. Greece just hasn't enough resources to be a modern banana republic like Australia or Canada.
>>
File: sadisme.png (69 KB, 572x459) Image search: [Google]
sadisme.png
69 KB, 572x459
>>57106788
>The Germans did the same in WW2 but payed nothing back. Just look what they did to Poland.
We never asked for anything.
>>
It's alright because it's the "katulong" my Flip friend told me.
>>
>>57106788
By built I mean turned it into what it is we are accepting shit from third world countries like Greece but this is a mistake. Europe is doing the same thing with Nordics and Scandinavians accepting southern Europeans and Arabs into their countries it's a mistake.

The western civilization has some influence from greeks just as it has influence from asia (christianity, algebra).

But influence does not equal creation of the modern west. With smartphones, the potential colonization of mars, Internet, Skyscrapers, Robotics, Trans-humanism and everything else modern life has given us, is more than Greeks and southern Europeans could do in thousands of years and eternity. Life expectancy in ancient Greece was in the 30's a third of children died a few days after being born and making it to 10 was a risk. Malnutrition and violent death were the norm completely different from what the Germanic mind has given us. Modern civilization comes from Celto-Germanic tribes. We simply latch onto Greece due to interest of the unique and lack of classical history among northern euros.

When we all merge with robots and live forever on mars it won't be because of Greeks just like everything else we have today. Either way none of this has to do with the fact that your own country was shit so you are leeching off others.
>>
>>57107118
Too much text desu.
>When we all merge with robots and live forever on mars it won't be because of Greeks just like everything else we have today.
Go to /g/ and /his/ to ask them how a world without Greeks would look like today. Don't forget that I am better than you.
>>
>>57107725
It would be the same as now. This is like arguing if Indians didn't exist we would all still be living in caves since nobody could invent the concept of zero. I guess we would not be wear we are if the world consisted only of Greeks since they didn't even believe in negative numbers. And Greeks today aren't even capable of maintaining a first world modern country, even with EU help, let alone innovating in the modern world.

>Don't forget that I am better than you.
Massive insecurity here. Shitskins are better than nobody.
>>
>>57107938
>wear
Meant where spellcheck on android.
>>
@57107938
>Shitskins are better than nobody.
What are Jews and Greeks?

Get some basics in history and electrics/mechanics b4 you reply to me again.
>>
I don't know, French americans seemed very racists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ChLxIOPsZg
>>
>>57108198
It's only the European Jews who are smart because they went through natural selection, they have plenty of white genes anyway. They are whiter than Greeks that's for sure. Greeks are useless. India, Egypt, Iran are all shitholes in india they shit in the street because they have no toilet or the "toilet witches" might get them. Yes but surely they along with Greeks are master race. Street shitting Indians are indeed master race. I need to brush up on my history. Greeks didn't even believe in negative numbers, died in their 30's, A third of children died in infancy. But yes they and Indians are master race because of "history". Whatever helps your clear insecurities. I see you attack anyone who mentions greece in every thread.
>>
File: imrs.png (117 KB, 480x411) Image search: [Google]
imrs.png
117 KB, 480x411
>>57108337
Louisiana is one of the blackest and most mixed states.
>>
File: 8nRpAr.png (189 KB, 1010x705) Image search: [Google]
8nRpAr.png
189 KB, 1010x705
@57108508
You're not worth for my (you) fool.
What inferior creatures must your ancestors have been if Greeks, Hittites and Persians were that shitty?

Greek superiority brings you into distress.
>>
>>57108875
You keep mentioning greeks in every thread that has to do with Nordics or Germans or whites >>57105077.
You clearly have some kind of inferiority along with autism. Stop plaguing this board with your autism.
All ancient societies today are shit like Greece, Iran, Egypt or India. We would not reach the digital age if the world was left to Greece and the lot. Why these people were ahead has been discussed on this board to death. Search the archive. It has to do with Scandinavia being a barren frozen isolated wasteland, full of harsh weather and bad soil, unable to support a urban population and an agrarian economy. If you look up per capita gdp in the ancient world all societies were similar since nearly everybody was engaged in farming. This has been discussed to death.
>>
$57109273
Too much to read. Keep it short like me here >>57108875 4nd stop st@lking me.
>>
>>57109356
I'm not stalking you spam every thread about whites, Germans or Nordics with your shit. I get it you feel inferior but no more.
>>
>>57109437
>spam
I reply to threads Cancuck.
>Nordics
Nordics are white Greeks.

I feel inferior when I see light brown people with curly hair.
>>
>>57109513
>Claims to not feel inferior despite all this. Claims to not spam. The fact that you hate your host country, that took you in from your third world hell hole makes me sick

>>57108290
>>57107816
>>57106843
>>57106217
>>57105927
>>57103603
>>57072443
>>57070684
>>57068879
>>57068072
>>57106955
>>57105632
>>57105509
>>57081385
>>57068340

IF it wasn't for Germany you would be starving in your third world cesspool yet you hate the country that took you in. Keep denying your insecurity.
>>
File: 1458869429815.jpg (38 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
1458869429815.jpg
38 KB, 960x718
>>57104677
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.