[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come America can assimilate our immigrants while Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
How come America can assimilate our immigrants while Europe can't? Meme all you want, we're still far better off with regards to immigrants than Europe.

http://www.businessinsider.com/muslim-woman-proud-republican-2015-12
>>
>cherrypicking a single Muslim
>not realizing there are conservative Muslims in Europe as well, see Akif Pirincci

Then how come Mexican and Cuban enclaves are so prevalent?

When I visited SoCal, you have no idea how many people had zero grasp on the English language.
>>
Because there is nothing to adapt to kek.
>>
>>57104159
Where did you visit and who did you talk to? I live in SoCal and pretty much everyone I know speaks English. It seems like only old immigrants are the ones who know little to no English.
>>
>>57104159
I've been to socal every summer of my life, I never needed to know Spanish to get by. And why is people forming ethnic enclaves a bad thing? We even have Finnish and a few other enclaves from European immigration.
>>
>>57104100
You have no culture or just this >>57104168
Speaking English or Spanish is enough to be an American.
>>
File: cair muslim american poll.png (840 KB, 1024x636) Image search: [Google]
cair muslim american poll.png
840 KB, 1024x636
>>
>>57104256
See? They support the candidate that wants to bomb Muslim countries the most. How are they not integrated?
>>
>>57104304
>See? They support the candidate that wants to bomb Muslim countries the most. How are they not integrated?
Kek, they just know shit about her. Which show they are integrated well.
>>
File: 1360963003958.png (77 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
1360963003958.png
77 KB, 592x554
Because for most countries, national and ethnic identity go hand in hand. If I were to move to China, I wouldn't be Chinese, I'd be a white dude living in China, no matter how closely I matched the culture.

On the other hand, if a Chinese guy moves here, speaks English, eats burgers, and generally subscribes to the philosophical principles this country was founded on, nobody would think twice about calling him an American, except maybe some /pol/acks.

Our whole country was founded on stripping away ethnic identity and replacing it with American-ness
>>
>>57104350
>eats burgers
That's the important part.
>>
We only hate Moroccans, who form like 2% of our population. And they arent even as criminal as Mexicans and niggers.
>>
>>57104220
I was on the Tjuana-facing side of San Diego.

Enclaves are a sign of failing immigration. Believe me, I'm from Berlin.
>>
Also, South FL is literally a Cuban colony
>>
File: 1454966114141.jpg (14 KB, 227x294) Image search: [Google]
1454966114141.jpg
14 KB, 227x294
>>57104441
>im from Berlin

/badLifeChoices/-general?
>>
>>57104441
America is so violent they dont even realise it anymore.
>>
>>57104510
this
>hundreds are gunned down each day
>pfffft who cares nothing new
>>
File: Violent Crime.gif (14 KB, 556x303) Image search: [Google]
Violent Crime.gif
14 KB, 556x303
>>57104510
Or maybe it's because we're actually becoming less violent.
>>
>>57104100
Drinking coke and eating chicken sure is hard to assimilate into.
>>
>>57104100
You're a melting pot filled with culturally orphaned mutts.
>>
America doesn't let any fuckin degenerate in the country. Its immigration laws are strict as fuck.
>>
>>57104100
If America is so good at assimilating Muslims how come even Muslims who were born and grew up in the US keep committing terror attacks against your country?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing

Meanwhile in Germany we have had a large Muslim minority for decades without a single terror attack against Germans.
>>
>thousands of years worth of culture development based on one ethnic group
>culture that has existed for about 200 years that was built upon many different ethnic groups
hmmm, I wonder why...
>>
>>57104100
Whenever I see them wearing that stupid towel and leaving that small portion of their stupid head uncovered I always think of a target for darts.
>>
File: 1440704570655.jpg (851 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1440704570655.jpg
851 KB, 1024x768
>all americas took all sort of immigrants from different parts of the world
>meanwhile europe only takes immigrants from MENA

This is why. Of course, the main source of violence there in US and here are niggers.
>>
>>57104100

>Why are our muslims, who have to afford a flight and cross two whole continents, somehow better than your muslims, whose only entry requirement is the ability to climb a fence?

Oh gee, it's such a mystery, I wonder why.

It's like asking why Europe doesnt have a problem with Mexican ex-pats like the US does.
>>
>>57104569
There are 325 million people in the US.
>>
meanwhile in UK
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/26/muslim-murders-muslim-moments-after-wishing-beloved-christian-nation-happy-easter/
>>
>>57104100
Do you realize that we have Muslims with European worldview as well? We have one soc-dem senator from Syria I think.

You just have better police state and orwellian surveillance to intercept terrorists. And terrorists are probably also afraid of pissing you off, because they know EU countries will not do anything to them, but US might.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.