[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is esports /fa/? Specifically repping your local csgo team h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is esports /fa/?
Specifically repping your local csgo team
https://renegadesgg.myshopify.com/
>>
>>11110489

Why would you post this here...
>>
>>11110496
Thinking about copping the bandana and t shirt and was wondering what fa thinks
>>
>>11110504

it's cringey
>>
>>11110504
This fucking thread and faggots like you are reason fa is so shit. Some computer games have nothing to do with fashion. Stop creating threads like this, stop asking questions like this, stop posting. get the fuck out-
>>
>>11110534
Its clothing nigger
As clothes that support real sports teams are /fa/ related so are nerd sports clothes
>>
>>11111681
>>11110489

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>11110489
TSM Jackets and Renegades jackets are the only fa e-sports merchandise. Everything else is shit.
>>
>>11111691
>>11109590
>>11111677
>>11105337
>>11086956
>>11111111
>>11109858
>>11109632
>>11111644
Cool board bro
And that's just the top few rows of the catalog
>>
>>11110489
eSports is the polar opposite of stylish or fashionable. It's below trash-tier. I mean, if you're into that sort of thing then good for you but it isn't fashionable.
>>
>>11111716
How does esports wear differ from regular sports supporter wear in this regard?
>>
>>11111716
i think theres an appeal

like the appeal of those autist looking ozweegos or w/e
>>
>>11111722
regular sports gear isnt fashionable either, but at least it isnt autismo social outcast gaming addict tier
>>
>>11110489
>esports

the closest thing to ""esports"" that's /fa/ are arcades
>>
>>11111740
see
>>11111708
>>
>>11111783
>/fa/ is one person
lmao family, everyone with some self awareness knows that 90% of this board is shite, along with basically every other reasonably popular 4chan board, the people posting in those threads arent the ones telling esports is shit
>>
>>11111708
long time lurker..the boards have been shit lately, but I still get my kek's.
>>
>>11111681
When was the last time you saw Tom Brady wear a Patriots T-Shirt outside of shilling?
Sports clothing is not /fa/ outside of hats. And even then it's fucking ghetto trash(I'll take a quote from Colin Cowherd) who has jobs and not careers
>>
>>11111716
I dunno
I mean for the LCS at least, the casters in the last few months finally started wearing proper, fitting suits and finally stopped wearing jeans with jackets.
Some of the coaches are dressed well, too.
Keyword being some.
Most of them still wear oversized suits. I even saw a coach who wore a jacket with the brand tag still sown on the sleeve. Made me cringe so hard at his JC Penny jacket.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.