[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i started smoking last week when should i stop feeling hungry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
i started smoking last week when should i stop feeling hungry
>>
Why is this on /fa/
>>
never
>>
>>11111677
i think the japanese monks use to slowly starve themselves to death to achieve nirvana, maybe you should read their writings
>>
>>11111677
Never.

Smoking decreasing appetite/weight is just a ruse by Big Tobacco to have sheeple start smoking and never quit.
>>
>>11111750
Works pretty well for me. I usually just smoke two cigarettes in lunch break at work and go from starving to not at all hungry lasting a couple of hours after.
>>
>>11111677
how true is this? im 5'11 and 155lbs. i want to reach 140lbs-ish by June. i've tried only eating one meal per day, but the hunger is too difficult to handle. should i start smoking???? pls help
>>
>>11112003
just do light exercise, idiot. starving yourself is fucking stupid. I'm 6'2 and I weight 143 pounds now, by doing this.
>>
>>11112003
Eat healthy and excersize instead of falling for the /fa/norexia meme. It'll ruin your body and isn't any better.
>>
>>11111684
because op is fat fuck and want to be /fit/ and /lit/ so he/she can be /fa/
>>
Exercise is good!! But some people don't know how to eat. So here is the deal, Stop eating shit just because it tastes good and start eating shit that good for you! Also eat when your hungry, slower, pause when eating and when the hunger pain goes away your done eating no mater how much food is left on your plate. And fuck anyone telling you to eat more (mom, mother in-laws, wife whatever).
>>
>>11112003
you should exercise too, retard. smoking just helps when you're really craving food
>>
>>11111677
drink more water + BLACK coffee (WITH NO SUGAR)
>>
File: 1409668126323.gif (259 KB, 240x127) Image search: [Google]
1409668126323.gif
259 KB, 240x127
>>11111677
Don't smoke. Do Swedish Snus. And strong green tea and ginseng. Much more healthy.

Or ADHD pills. And don't stop eating you'll lose hair and age prematurely and shit. Just cut out p much all carbs, and most saturated fats (you still need some olive oil for dressing and frying things or everything will taste like shit).

Stuff your face with salad and lean protein, or and/or those diet extra low carb shaker powders. Thing with cutting out carbs is your body is a jew, and won't burn that extra fat unless it REALLY has to. So, you'll feel hungry all the time even if you eat, and you'll be dysfunctional cause ur bod aint burning enough fat. With stimulants like ADHD pills or snus, you tell your body 'stop being a jew and start burning stored fat', so your blood sugar levels don't go apeshit.

Also exercise is like 30% of losing weight, don't focus on it exclusively.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>11113243
mmmmmh
>>
Cigarettes take too long, binge on amphetamines my mate.
>>
>>11111111
>>
>>11113243
Never use olive oil to fry food wtf
>>
>>11113385

not even that faggot but why tf not
i do it occasionally and it comes out nice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.