[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: Snubbed Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: 1461513394234.png (210 KB, 1025x988) Image search: [Google]
1461513394234.png
210 KB, 1025x988
Previous >>46867299

DO Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:

http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Sergeant_Malak.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sergeant_Malak.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Requesting my feral/feudal world sergeant for only war:

>Athletic build, dark blond hair, grey eyes, with the face, beard and hairdo of the ref
>gear: tattared carapace armor, a rather big chainsword and a laspistol
>he had a red cloak and tabard, but they burned in an explosion

If possible I'd like to see him pulling a Hamlet with the spiked skull of a mutant.

Here's some metal for the mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co

Have fun and a good day
>>
File: DK Ref.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DK Ref.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
From last thread, on the off-chance that the drawfriend working on it was able to find the time to finish it up:

Requesting my female Death Knight (reflavored Oathbreaker) from an evil campaign that we're running. She wears form-fitting darkened steel plate-mail, the torso engraved with silver skeletal designs, while the pauldrons, arms and legs are fashioned after dragons (i.e. wings and whatnot). Her skin is really pale and her hair is platinum blond, hair styled so that most of it falls straight down her back, with two braids going from her temple around the back of her head into a coiled braid at the nape of her neck, with a hair pin holding it in place. She wears a tiara of black iron nails, and wields a black iron greatsword. Her mount is an undead Horse (the DM was very reasonable about allowing me to revamp Find Steed to include "undead" for her)
>>
File: MidgetWizard.png (543 KB, 576x833) Image search: [Google]
MidgetWizard.png
543 KB, 576x833
If anyone could put this guy riding a huge armored boar and with an orange/purple/red color scheme instead of the white/red/purple he has, it would be greatly appreciated.

Any pose is welcome.
>>
Could anyone have a go at drawing a guy in an outfit like this but in olive green, with a light blue beret and a parachute on his back?
>>
File: New getup 2.png (933 KB, 1356x818) Image search: [Google]
New getup 2.png
933 KB, 1356x818
Migrating thread.
A picture of my grumpy old half-elf fighter in his pretty new getup. He is a 6'8 tall brute who stole the armor from a woman a head and a half shorter than him and a ranseur from an ancient statue because it looked pretty. The armor could be slightly modified, a little splayed out to fit his broad shoulders and some chain mail attached to it to cover a little more of the abdomen, but not all of it. The pose could be something along the lines of the reference, but could be holding the ranseur on his side, but again, up to you if you pick this up.

Thank you if you are picking this up

On another note: after how many weeks should i just give up on one request before i can come to the conclusion that all drawfriends are avoiding my request like the bubonic plague?
>>
File: Character Request.png (506 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Character Request.png
506 KB, 1152x864
Eh. I'll repost my request if it isn't against the rules.

"I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like."
>>
>>46901082
Next thread try rephrasing your request or redoing your reference pic to be more appealing. Make it stand out from the other requests.
>>
File: CharlotteWiPs.jpg (1 MB, 2097x3278) Image search: [Google]
CharlotteWiPs.jpg
1 MB, 2097x3278
>>46900766
OR here, saving WiPs as they come. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. I really don't mind the NSFW stuff being done and it appears many other anons do not mind/are actively encouraging it, but I do intend to hang around until the SFW piece is finished, for use in-game.

If the interest is present, I did make a reference image for her partner as well.

>The original request, for reference:
Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear. Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs (there was a good example a few threads back, but I lost it).

She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc.

Again, cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some really cool work done so far. And possibly a smut piece written..? Anyone tracking on that?
>>
requesting Exava getting spooked by resident evil
>>
>>46901119
So what you are saying is that i should tell them to draw tits on it or have tits in the reference picture itself?
>>
Migrating my request: I'd like to request a group of viking elves on a huge, flying viking warship. That is all.
>>
Since the other thread's going to go down soon, I'm bringing over my request of an Egyptian dwarf throwing javelins from the back of a golden chariot pulled by a clockwork horse. Thank you if anybody picks this up, I'm picturing the dude having khal drogo-style makeup.
>>
>>46901364
That's not what I said or implied at all. Just reorganize your reference, clean it up a little. Shit son, it's a drawthread don't get all pouty because you get passed over. We covered this near the end of last thread with some other mopey Anon. You just have to catch the right artist's attention.
>>
requesting a picture of sasha grey as a dnd-style monk, lotsa bandages, wrist-wraps, hand-wraps etc in her clothing. Though I'd actually prefer it if the image looked... well not conservative per se, but just not inherently sexual.

Not that I mind if somebody draws it that way, it's just I'd still be looking for one I could use as character art at the table.

Honestly though? This isn't even for magical realm purposes, she just has a weird looking face and for some reason it's just how I keep imagining this monk. Plus I want to see if anybody at my table recognises her.
>>
>>46901443
It was meant to be a joke nor i am even lightly dissatisfied, just wondering out loud (or wondering and typing it down).
>>
File: 1422567557988.jpg (228 KB, 992x1474) Image search: [Google]
1422567557988.jpg
228 KB, 992x1474
Porting over from dead thread: I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol and honey, and one more, god of artistry and tattoos.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.
>>
>>46901135

I don't know which is my favorite so far
>>
File: tada.png (30 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
tada.png
30 KB, 650x450
Looking for someone to redraw this cute little mook enemy for a quest i'm running off-site.

Their description basically reads "Imagine someone took a jellyfish and gave it power to move on land, and then tried to turn it into a penguin but gave up 1/3 of the way through."
>>
>>46894563
>>46895271
Short story of my lunar oracle aasimar who led the kingdom of Fallcrest, established the Wardens to police the area, summoned stag-archons to aid the farm and forest folk offering a year of her service for each year of theirs, materially or in her afterlife.

She was slain fending off the patriarch of the owl-bears, the original misbegotten arcane creation when it crit three times in a row, and tore her in twain. Despite her mythic resilience it was for naught.

In the ensuing confusion her companions managed to kill the owl bear, and a state funeral was held. Off screen. Because the other players couldn't be bothered to role play it. (The one player anyway, who sort of dominated role playing after my characters death and told the others what to do)

Que creation of a half-giant barbarian whose goal was to grow mighty enough to challenge Gorum in single combat, defeating his champions along the way.

First combat of the new character he gets magic jarred by a mythic wisp and kills the entire party because they all failed their perception checks to see he had been magic-jarred.

Turns out the DM mismanaged that combat pretty bad, in terms of how soul jar works and how our perception checks ought to have gone but we didnt figure that out until later and the TPK put the end to a year long campaign.
>>
>>46900766

>>46894441

Re-requesting, as I had done so last night but the thread died shortly after.

Just looking for a woaded up aasimar riding a celestial dire tiger into combat.
>>
I would love an evil looking woman with a giant curved sword dressed similarly to pic related- but in bikiniplate and wielding a sword made of bone. For maximum autism-rage, she can have magical runes of protection etched into her skin.
>>
>>46902303
I may be tired. Said giant curved sword is made of bone, obviously.
>>
File: 14th century knight.jpg (2 MB, 3138x2774) Image search: [Google]
14th century knight.jpg
2 MB, 3138x2774
Requesting a 14th century knight.

1-2-3) Wears a bascinet sugarloaf helm with a very thin slit for vision and bands across the front of it for protection from cuts or thrusts to the eyes. However like in (2), there are breathes in the bottom left quadrant of the faceplate. As in (3) he wears one of those head-dresses tied to the top of the helm. The draping fabric is colored bright yellow, not red. Also, the helmet itself is painted black.

4-5) He wears early-mid era 14th century knightly armor consisting of all the armor in pic (4). However he also wears an additional covering of splinted plate arms like in pic (5). Both the leather of his coat of plates and splinted armor is black.

6) Instead of full plate gauntlets, he wears "wisby gauntlets", made of leather with small riveted plates.

7) Wields a simple bastard sword like pictured. Possibly held in a two-handed stance with the tip of the sword impaled in the ground held at the hip.

Also, he doesn't wear a surcoat of other items of heraldry over his armor. Everything is black besides the helmet head-dress.
>>
File: catfolkranger.png (3 MB, 2040x2275) Image search: [Google]
catfolkranger.png
3 MB, 2040x2275
rerequesting this catfolk ranger from the previous thread:
skulking pose from picture one, while holding a crossbow like in picture 2. Wearing armor like in picture 3, and hair like in picture 4. Picture 5 is general facial coloring and picture 6 is for ear size, shape and relative position on head.

It's for a family member's first ever RP character.
>>
File: bistro.png (222 KB, 217x669) Image search: [Google]
bistro.png
222 KB, 217x669
re-posting from the previos thread would like to request an image of my d&d character, he is a 3'8" 18 year old forest gnome with dark brown hair and brown eyes. he is a chef wearing a chefs outfit similar to the image uploaded.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>46902303
Here is a WIP mister anon. Let me know what you think.
>>
File: 1461496240143.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461496240143.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
borderline lewd request, but /d/ is shit and i dont even want it to be nude.
So please hear me out.
A two headed naga (herm but clothed in fancy silver clothing), teal scales. One head is halfway swallowing down some unlucky adventurer while the other is looking on with disdain and disgust saying "I was going to fuck that..."
>>
File: Costanza Derisory.jpg (3 KB, 169x174) Image search: [Google]
Costanza Derisory.jpg
3 KB, 169x174
>>46903554
>>
>>46903440
So I'll get this good by doing multiple studies?
>>
>>46900939
Drawfriend, you there? Going through a tough spot recently, so any non-bad news would be nice (even if it's just "had no time to work on it but am still alive")
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>46903681
Finalized pencils, I think I will ink it, but just in case I screw it up royally, you will at least have this.
>>
>>46904154
Look my friend, you have to be patient with these things. Don't be pushy.
>>
>>46904291
Yeah, I know, sorry. I'm letting IRL bullshit bleed over, and that's not fair to the drawfriend who is graciously taking this on for free. I'll try to be patient.
>>
File: Ashmane.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ashmane.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Migrating with my rough rider mount request:

It's a big, sturdy and majestic hog-lion thing with a fabulous mane and a pair of straight goring tusks. It has a thick hide of dark grey colour that turns lighter towards the mane.

Bonus points for drawing it with a saddle on its' shoulders and heavy carapace barding.

Thanks fort reading
>>
>>46903554
>"I want a picture and I want it now."
>"Why didn't I get my picture yet!?"
>"This board is shit so I'm gonna request it on other board."
I haven't seen anyone this entitled on /d/ since Backlogfag.
>>
>>46904998
In my defense, I did apologize immediately when it was pointed out that I was being a dick (>>46904344).
>>
>>46905091
Who are you?
The "two headed naga" anon I'm talking about?
>>
>>46905121
Nah, I'm the one who was "why didn't I get my picture yet" here >>46904154 and assumed you were talking about me.
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 2476x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 2476x696
Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks
>>
File: commisar.png (815 KB, 1306x762) Image search: [Google]
commisar.png
815 KB, 1306x762
I'd love for someone to draw my commissar.
he'd be holding dog tags, gazing at them solemnly. he'd be young, but with a grey beard from stress.
if possible, could you include his ornate chainsword?
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>46902303
Here's the inks, still have a picture of the pencils if you want it too. Apologies if it comes out sideways, mobile is being goofy.
>>
>>46901082
>On another note: after how many weeks should i just give up on one request before i can come to the conclusion that all drawfriends are avoiding my request like the bubonic plague?
Never give up, never surrender.
I once did a request just because the anon had been patiently posting for over a month.
I had been avoiding it because I don't dig 40k, but I do dig underdogs.
Right now I'm just lurking.
>>
>>46900766
>OPs pic looks really close to one of my characters

i hope the OR doesn't mind me taking it.
>>
>>46901135
Okay, I'm on it. Just for the record, I'm not usually writing smut, so don't expect anything exceptional.
Now, if you could just post some of the details about her story so that I can fluff my writings a bit?
>>
can i get a Goblin alchemist and/ or artificer?
>>
>>46906715
Not him but he posted it in the last thread I'll go dig it up
>>
>>46906715
>>46906890
Found it

>Charlotte was raised as the daughter of a governor of a good sized countryside city. She was disinterested with politics and government, but was interested in the stories of gods, warriors, and myths. Time not spent at the church where she trained for a paladinship was spent at the Kennels, where a small division of soldiers were beginning to train guard dogs. OOC I'm former military security forces, and always loved working with our K9 units.

>One of the dog handlers, a mid-grade enlisted woman, always caught her eye, so Charlotte volunteered her free time to helping train the dogs in order to be around her more. Her name was Julia, with wavy almost white long hair that she often pulled into an elaborate braid. They grew quite close over time, until a day that her secret love was deployed to the border to help suppress a growing conflict.

>Not content waiting in a castle on word from the frontlines, Charlotte stole away during the night, donning an old set of armor that Julia had given to her for their sparring sessions, along with the beautiful sword that Julia had saved up her monthly military pay for over a year to commission as a gift to Charlotte.

>Charlotte has sworn an Oath of Devotion and after being blessed on her quest, set out to the border area to find her true love.

Now OR said last thread that he made a ref for julia but never posted it so I don't know exactly what she is supposed to look like
>>
File: ebon spooder ref.png (1 MB, 1674x1429) Image search: [Google]
ebon spooder ref.png
1 MB, 1674x1429
Reposting my request for an ebon spider arachne. Entry mentions they have a bony black exoskeleton, fangs dripping with poison and hellish red eyes with a glow; other than that feel free to improvise.
>>
>>46906890
Thank you very much. I already started writing a bit, but since it's not going to fit her character, I'm going to have to change what I've written so far..
Recap:
Young noble lady stuck in her tower because her father wants to protect her from the outside world that took his wife. Since he is occupied and doesn't have enough time to see his daughter, he asks for someone to paint his daughter so that he can always look at her.
Numerous painters arrive, but he shoos them off for fear of them shagging his daughter, but a fair lady insists on drawing the towergirl. Seeing no harm in letting a lady do that, the count allows it. Thus, the story begins and a relationship slowly forms between the painter and the daughter, and it escalates to sleeping together and drawing portraits of her naked, while finishing the commisioned piece on time.
>>
File: Jules.jpg (3 MB, 3771x2121) Image search: [Google]
Jules.jpg
3 MB, 3771x2121
>>46901848
I know, me either. goblinvomit's is the only finished one, so it's hard to tell, really.

>>46906715
Oh my. Okay, I'll be here through the day hanging out. I see that anon got you what you needed on my behalf.

>>46906951
>Julia's reference image
Here it is, it's basically just a mashup. Armor (left), hair/face (middle, but she wears no hat), her loyal dog Graham with a utility vest (middle bottom), and she uses a bigass lance as a weapon (any from right pic).
>>
>>46900766
The rule for bumping... does that mean referring back to our request only once a day?

Does a new thread over rule that?

I've never requested art in a draw thread before and I don't wanna be rude.
>>
>>46907119
If you have a request in the dead thread, bring it over to this one whenever you want, but it resets your wait timer to 24 hours from the time of reposting.
>>
>>46907055

Sounds lovely.
>>
>>46907055
OR of this whole mess here, and while on the one hand Julia was never a painter, we could chalk it up to your whole piece being a recurring dream of Charlotte's? I like your idea so far and hate to change it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (491 KB, 750x476) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
491 KB, 750x476
I don't suppose the lovely drawfriend who was working on my Night Elf blacksmith request is still around?
>>
File: 1461240487331.png (398 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1461240487331.png
398 KB, 1000x500
Bump from last thread

Hi, I'd like to request a piece with two Inquisitors walking and talking.

On the left of my reference picture, we have a male Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos. He would dressed similar to in the picture(minus the damage) with short cropped black hair and would be talking animatedly about the staff(again in ref) that he's holding in front of him. He is completely oblivious of his companions anger.

On the right, we have a female Witch Hunter of the Ordo Hereticus. Again she should be dressed similar to ref, with long red hair, idly holding a plasma pistol and glaring at her companion with a mix of mistrust and anger.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks for your consideration.
>>
File: samus mailman.png (2 MB, 2078x1058) Image search: [Google]
samus mailman.png
2 MB, 2078x1058
>>46900766
Hey guys, I've got a new character I'm playing and I was hoping to get some art done for her. She's a classic mailman sorcerer, aka lots of shooting blasts and fireballs and rays etc. I'm pulling lots of inspiration from Samus Aran, and encouragement from the GM. She's a bounty hunter from a big city, tracking down a missing fugitive, where she runs into the current party.

She is in a leather outfit, but enough of it covers and shrouds her body that you can only really see part of her face, similar to pic related. I added some pics of Samus' suit drawn a few ways for reference and inspiration. Larger pauldrons can be added to match her classic look, but aren't required. I would only request that her right hand have a gauntlet inlaid with a magic gem (used as her arcane focus) which she uses to cast her spells from. I guess the arm's a bit closer to Ezreal than Samus, but it would be weird having a literal cannon strapped to her arm.

Thanks in advance, guys!
>>
>>46907246
Eh to be honest, I was going to do two versions.
One with the painter(still don't know if it's going to be a lady or a crossdressing dude) and one according to "canon".
>>
File: grumpy-old-halfelf.png (103 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
grumpy-old-halfelf.png
103 KB, 800x400
>>46901082
Does he really have that same tattoo on forehead? Noticed his ears are cut too.
>>
>>46907155
Already have. I won't bump it, but I'm requesting the greaser punk TIE Fighter Pilot.
>>
>>46907531
Oh okay, I see. Well, from a strictly canonical standpoint she's obviously gay which is not illegal in this setting, just not widely accepted, especially being the only child of a nobleman, but if you want to do something different for the painter story, then I obviously can't/won't stop you.
>>
Requesting this guy as a medieval bard with a hurdy gurdy. He doesn't have tattoos, but he's sat against some rubble looking quite sad as he plays a tune on his instrument. In front of him there's a small fire, in which he's burning the last of his drugs.
>>
>>46907615
DESU, it's more that I already don't have a lot of experience, so I'd like to stick to what I know best. But don't worry, I'll do both version to the best of my abilities.

Now, I've started the painter version so I'm gonna keep doing it until I finish it, but it might take some time anyway.
I'll continue tomorrow.
>>
>>46906276
Original Requestor popping in to say go ahead on!
>>
thread bump

also is shit gettin lewd tonight?
>>
File: greatskulk.jpg (302 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
greatskulk.jpg
302 KB, 900x1165
>>46882820

update
>>
>>46908593
Badass, anon. I wish I could learn to draw like that.
>>
>>46908664

I am not the artist but I have been practicing. It's a learnable skill. Stop wishing and start drawing every day. There are so many resources and tutorials online to help you learn.
>>
File: image.png (629 KB, 1138x864) Image search: [Google]
image.png
629 KB, 1138x864
Reposting my request for a picture of my berserker barbarian who was boiled alive as a baby, raised by giants, and taught to make primitive stone weapons instead of superior steel weapons as a joke.
>>
>>46908756
Specifically, I neant digitally. I can draw pen/paper just find, but when I try to use a tablet, my fingers turn into worms.
>>
File: yourrequestisnowastudy.png (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
yourrequestisnowastudy.png
1 MB, 1600x1600
I've Reached my tether with this one. Can't render it in a way I'm happy with. This is how it shall stay, sorry the colour didn't work out.

>>46908841
What >>46908756 Said still applies word for word. I was frustrated immensely for ages learning to draw digitally. Endure the wiggly worms and practice till you get gud.
>>
>>46908980
Looks absolutely stunning, drawanon. That hairstyle has been immensely popular in these threads as of late...
>>
File: grumpy-old-halfelf.png (246 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
grumpy-old-halfelf.png
246 KB, 1200x600
>>46901082
>>46907546
>>
>>46908980
Are you hanging out for requests Anon? I've been waiting to see you ITT again.

>>46909034
Cool af, glad that dude got a delivery.
>>
File: fjdgnfg.png (151 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
fjdgnfg.png
151 KB, 1000x1000
Wanted to experiment with some more dynamic posing. Who wants this to be their character?

>>46909018
Thank you. I've been faffing about with this piece for about 10 threads. I'm pretty sure I started the hair thing!
>>
File: HolyMageRef.png (2 MB, 1390x1157) Image search: [Google]
HolyMageRef.png
2 MB, 1390x1157
>>46908980
Damn, that's amazing as hell.

Updating my request from last thread: I would like the girl in pic related, as a holy mage, without the crown and with scrolls and spellbooks hanging from her belt. She would be wielding a holy weapon where one end is a circular design, and the other is a Dragon Age-style blade, similar to the reference in pic related.
>>
>>46908980
Really cool, nice to see such a detailed delivery.

And >>46909018 is right, when I mentioned the haircut in my original request last week >>46901135 your work was my exact reference for it. It was exactly what I needed.
>>
>>46909042
Going to bed soon, Might be scribbling again tomorrow. Depends on how I feel after work.

>>46909117
>>46909101
:D
>>
>>46909081
>>46909149
I would love to have you do mine, if you only replaced the gun with a glowy gauntlet with a gem in the palm!
>>46907327
>>
>>46908980
OR here, thank you very much! It's still a lot more than I was expecting, and all the expressions are an extra bonus. You put a lot of attention in your work, and it's really cool to see you practice through your deliveries.

Please get started on someone else's request before I get greedy and ask you change that semi to a revolver.
>>
>>46909081
Could you make it a shadowrun elf? platinum blonde ponytail bound high on the back of the head, jeans, and a untucked dress shirt/sweatervest?. Probably scowling and gritting her teeth while shooting? She also has a datajack and a disguised left cyberarm but those are less important. Face and hair colour like pic related but a ponytail

I'd love it if you could thanks
>>
>>46909348
He literally asked "who wants this to be their character," I'm not begging. Sorry if you've been waiting around for a while, but I'm not going to turn down a potential delivery if someone offers it to me.
>>
>>46902799
bumping cause i'd like to see this
>>
>>46907117
Not enough people see the fun inherent in using a lance as a weapon.
>>
>>46908664
>>46908841
Honestly I started it and everything else on paper, if you learn layer masks rendering gets 37 times easier digitally.

Matt Kohr gives AMAZING tutorials on digital painting for concept art, I WISH I was that good now, but if I practice I might get kinda close.

http://www.gfxxtra.com/456/216895-tuts-premium-digital-painting-for-concept-art-with-matt-kohr.html

This really helped me out.
>>
File: drawfriend request.png (1 MB, 1904x1066) Image search: [Google]
drawfriend request.png
1 MB, 1904x1066
Could someone please draw the guy on the right but with a tower shield and coloured like the girl on the left.
That's fur around his shoulders, so colour that white/light brown please.
If you could make the armour quite light in colour (so it looks well maintained) that would be great.
I'd like the pteruges coloured black with light grey/silver studs.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>46909684
Yeah, that's my bad. I didn't see that part of the artist's post.
>>
File: catfolk-ranger.png (214 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
catfolk-ranger.png
214 KB, 800x800
>>46902799
Gonna try to redraw crossbow, clean, color and shade it tomorrow.
>>
>>46910414
It's looking good, Anon.
>>
>>46908593
OR here, kudos to ya Drawfriend. May your drawhands remain forever steady.
>>
File: Bellower, last hope of his kind.png (416 KB, 1000x1199) Image search: [Google]
Bellower, last hope of his kind.png
416 KB, 1000x1199
>>46892439

I think i have failed said challenge

Taking simple/unsettling requests, i guess.
>>
>>46910586
Nah dude, that looks like about what I meant. If I were you, I'd ignore the "too many X" requests for a while and broaden your skills.
>>
>>46910586
Draw a king, consumed by his desire for knowledge of and about the power of dragons.
>>
>>46910628
Play Dark Souls 3 lately?
>>
>>46910618
thank you anon.

>>46910628
but i already drew consumed king oceiros
>>
>>46910646
Well, yes, but there are other types of consumption, of course. I'm sure it can't match Ocelotte, and his father, of course, at least in spectacle, but a kingdom driven to ruin over a mad king's obsession can be unsettling.
>>
>>46910686
But Anon, sometimes the monster that wears the skin of man is the most terrifying of all.
>>
>>46910586
A huge grimoire with guts coming out of it.
>>
>>46910586
Do you have any specific directions you want to work in getting better, anon, so I could request in that direction? I like your stuff, and I steal a lot of it for my shameless eldritch ripoffs in campaigns.
>>
File: ref.png (1 MB, 1724x1156) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
1 MB, 1724x1156
requesting these two orcs arm wrestling over a captive elf (of any gender or age, your choice)
>>
>>46910737
well, i will give it another try since he is one of best fights in soulborne series in my opnion
>>46910766
i might try this as well.
>>46910779
honestly, i just don't know. just request whatever you want, if it is simple enough, i will give it a shot.
>>
>>46910881
Dragonslayer Armour was pretty neat as well, and the Dancer was tough. The Oceiros fight did tickle my love of in-fight dialogue, though. There's never enough of that.
>>
>>46910881
an armored knight becoming a large, spindly eldritch monstrosity suddenly and unexpectedly then, please
>>
>>46900766
Mr Hyde (a huge pissed off neckbeard) punching out a weak cuckold SJW guy. Hyde is yelling "stop ruining everything, faggot!'
>>
Hey if any of you guys have monster requests, there's an artist with his own thread taking requests here >>46910877
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (95 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
95 KB, 919x720
>>46911265
>>
>>46910586
I have a subject that I think your style would be perfect for the atmosphere.
A person or persons being led into a forest by a Wil O' Wisp.
Behind the tress are reptilian kobolds lying in wait.

I believe you can capture the creepiness I want.
>>
>>46910414
Thanks draw anon, she's gonna love it!

Any chance we could make the nose a little more cat like though?
>>
>>46911482
Don't you get annoyed when sjws inject stupid shit into something that has nothing to do with it at all and they end up destroying the whole thing & tainting it with a stupid hurr sexism/racism accusation?

It annoys me even if it doesn't you.
>>
>>46911629
>>46911265
Is this even a /tg/ request
>>
>>46911629
Not that anon, but I get annoyed when people inject stupid shit into something that has nothing to do with it at all and they end up destroying the whole thing & tainting it with stupid shit.
Like when anons like you try to inject sjw, anti-sjw, or similar stupidity into perfectly lovely drawthreads.
>>
>>46911657
Hmm. How many /tg/ things has sjw-ism ruined or tainted?

Yeah I think its a /tg/ request.
>>
>>46911657
It's bait, or very convincing satire. Either way, just ignore it.
>>
>>46911758
Yeah, >>46911720 gave me the answer I need.
>>
File: tumblr_o3svuweGN91v8z2m3o1_1280.jpg (265 KB, 979x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3svuweGN91v8z2m3o1_1280.jpg
265 KB, 979x1920
Hoping for someone to fill this request. I ran across this picture and realized this was pretty close to how I've been imagining one of my characters.

Like, the expression, chin, eyes, eyebrows, and hairstyle are pretty much the same. The only difference would be that my character's slightly more Asian, and instead of the fantasy horn getup she's in modern clothes instead - casual jeans, sneakers/athletic shoes, a varsity jacket over a T-shirt.

If anyone would be willing to take a crack at that, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.
>>
File: NEWHSRX.jpg (836 KB, 1000x1750) Image search: [Google]
NEWHSRX.jpg
836 KB, 1000x1750
I desperately need a picture of a Knight in full armor holding hands with his blushing, embarassed-but-happy Eldritch Abomination waifu. The more eyes and tentacles she has, the better.

Why do I need that picture so much, you ask? Well, believe it or not there isn't a single pic of a knight in romantic situations with an Abomination out of Lovecraft's nightmares anywhere on the internet. We'd be breaking new ground here, gentlemen.
>>
>>46908541
I think so some works were mentioned in the last thread and now there is double confirmation on >>46906715 and I may or may not be working on a little somethin somethin myself
>>
>>46912159
There's a reason for that.
>>
File: New Player Request.png (2 MB, 2854x1032) Image search: [Google]
New Player Request.png
2 MB, 2854x1032
Bumping this, anyone feel like doing?

Requesting two characters for my group. They're both new to roleplaying in general, wanna give em something to celebrate. I'd eventually want both characters obviously , but feel free to do one if you only like that one.
First character is a male Human Sorcerer. Tall, thin, and physically weak looking, wearing a robe covered in stars, like the picture, while thin/weak, looks handsome (up to you how to interpret that), with black hair, and a prominent gold tooth. Preferably has a charming smile on his face.Has a huge metal rings on the pointer finger of each hand, and a bag with a nasty facial expression
Other character is a Half Elf Paladin, someone in his parentage was apperently an aquatic elf, so he has blue skin and green eyes. Holding a longsword with the blade made of light. A small crystal horse statuette is tied up somewhere on his belt, and he's dressed in chainmail.

Sorry for the lack of description, they didn't give me much. I tried to explain that specifying color wasn't great, but they apperently ignored that advice. Black/white lineart is fine, though.
>>
File: bunn.png (1 MB, 1132x1878) Image search: [Google]
bunn.png
1 MB, 1132x1878
>>46912159
imma do this one

alsodontmindthebunny
>>
>>46912545
cute. are you looking to expand your lewd portfolio tonight as well?
>>
File: Ocelotte, child of dragons.png (460 KB, 1500x1880) Image search: [Google]
Ocelotte, child of dragons.png
460 KB, 1500x1880
>>46910737
I wanted this to be said king carrying his newborn child but this is too much for me to handle. Nevertheless, i bet a deformed child can be useful to some GMs
I always imagined him deformed despite of Oceiros' claim that he is perfect and what not, i honestly want the dlc to revolve about him but that is probably not gonna happen.
>>46910954
this
>>46911246
>>46911499
i am honestly pretty spent from this babby, i might try it later
>>
Would someone kinda draw a baby dragon playing the armor of a knight his father just got done roasting to death?
>>
File: wip.png (105 KB, 594x657) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
105 KB, 594x657
>>46912574
Actually I already have a folio in progress, but yes. I might draw more lewds depending on how today goes.
>>
File: tumblr_nyrc0fJp5b1uzffrho1_400.jpg (82 KB, 400x509) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyrc0fJp5b1uzffrho1_400.jpg
82 KB, 400x509
>>46912545
Many thanks, kind drawfriend.

And no, I don't mind the bunny at all.
>>
File: Tremor.jpg (153 KB, 560x427) Image search: [Google]
Tremor.jpg
153 KB, 560x427
Requesting a drawfriend to draw my PC for Pathfinder.

An Oread monk wearing a simple long v neck maroon sleeveless robe , with a black scarf wrapped around his neck, has steel granite eyes ,black hair (graying on the sides) braided into a ponytail and black eyebrows. in his mid 30s

Pic related (except no respirator or hood) in terms of the rock formation on his body (shoulders, arms, fists, chest and small slightly visible bits on his forehead ).
>>
>>46912585
What if those horrible fleshbaby dragons in the prison are earlier "attempts" at what Ocelotte ended up being?
>>
>>46912639
>might draw more lewds

Anything lewd you specifically don't want to draw?
>>
>>46912639
You should have a nice time and hopefully have a good day.
Also draw a shortstack crushing a watermelon between her thighs.
>>
>>46912812
nothing too extreme and I'm good. Shit like futa, watersports, diaperplay, expansion, oppai loli I find bad to disgusting.
>>
File: LD.png (1 MB, 1333x891) Image search: [Google]
LD.png
1 MB, 1333x891
Requesting a character. He's a villian and the ringleader of a circus themed terrorist organization. He fires gas grenades that force people to cough and laugh themselves to asphixiation, and as such, he wears a gas mask to filter it out. He's dressed like a militia or gorilla, with black vests and tactical pouches or a grenade bandolier, but with bright color frilled leggins or vest, obvious of his source. His inspiration was what would have happened if you mixed the Joker and Scarecrow.
>>
File: femalepitviper.jpg (348 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
femalepitviper.jpg
348 KB, 1024x684
Hay drawfags I would like to request a female fighter whos armor is heavly influnced by the White-lipped Pit Viper, as shown in referance pic. Some things I would like;

Her sword is a rapier but from the tip to a quarter of the ways down one side to the blade is serrated, and the handel and guard are a one piece metal snake like shown in picture but long enough to be wielded hand and a half. Her skin tone is dark or tan like female in pic with same'ish hairstyle (maby only shoulder length) but change hair color to a jade green.Her physique is toned with abs but not hyper muscle (shes a viper not a python). I'd prefer her armor to be sultry and revealing (I know a real shocker there, but come one who dosent like a tough but sexy fighter). Lastley she has a pet viper coiled around one hand mid strike like in picture.

thank you anyone who chooses to draw her.
>>
>>46912848
would you be too grossed out to draw the lovely paladin ladies from the past few threads holding hands consensually? you know which two I mean
>>
>>46912966

Blueboard, anon.
>>
File: technomancer.jpg (87 KB, 310x474) Image search: [Google]
technomancer.jpg
87 KB, 310x474
Throwing an anchor out for my request. MGC I know you expressed an interest in doing this so I bumped to the new thread, no rush just leaving a trail I can follow.

"could I get a sexy technomancer wearing a red leather skin tight suit designed like pic with the arm straps also pictured only on her right arm. Her hair is black and styled like third pic,and her skin is pale. She's sprawled out on a scrap heap throne right hand doing a mage like finger wiggling to release nanites to a headless robot currently being assembled. The head of the robot, which looks like a humanoid skull, is in her left hand raised over her body black oil leaking on her body.
Any changes you think are necessary are welcome just keep privates slightly covered."

Oh and updated ref pic as I forgot one to color skin area on one side of her outfit.
>>
File: 8aeaf5f0ee[1].jpg (98 KB, 436x614) Image search: [Google]
8aeaf5f0ee[1].jpg
98 KB, 436x614
>>46912639
If you have the time, how about something similar to this comic Mary Cagle, 'Let's Speak English' for those interested replaced with some /tg/ races of your taste. Perhaps maybe some kind of 2-3 frame motorboat gif thing?
>>
>>46912585
>spent after a baby

Eldritch anon, I'm not sure if you do it intentionally, but you might be one of the funniest posters on the board at any given time
>>
File: eldritchorder.png (395 KB, 873x896) Image search: [Google]
eldritchorder.png
395 KB, 873x896
>>46912159

>>46913128
>let's speak english
I forgot about that completely. But no. I'm not up for it. Way too much work man.

>>46912966
nope. Drew a pally already. I'm done with that train
>>
>>46902004
What ruleset do you use for this and can you link it to me?
>>
>>46913205
>done with that train

fair enough. also, the elder sign is a nice touch.
>>
>>46913139
do what intentionally?

i didn't mean it, whatever it was.
>>
>>46912778
might be, who knows
>>
File: Olp Pre Sketch.jpg (3 MB, 2233x2885) Image search: [Google]
Olp Pre Sketch.jpg
3 MB, 2233x2885
To the drawfriend that's drawing my Kobold, just want to say no rush, I'm still here, and thanks once again. Also here's the description if you need it again:
Olp the Magnificent. He is a red-scale kobold fighter. He wields a Kukri and a buckler. He fights in breastplate. He is missing an eye(an adventurer stabbed it out) but the dragon he serves replaced it with a crystal ball eye that she can look through. He has fire breath and small dragon wings. He likes to foster competition among the kobolds often by talking about how the red-scales are the best-scales. He is also illiterate. His other party members are 2 red scales(an alchemist and a bloodrager), 2 Black scales(one he respects for being the main healer and the other is an antipaladin) and a "ghost scale" kobold(the diplomancer). The main rivalry he has is with the black scales of the party. The rest of the scale colors are degenerates who cannot please the Dragon queen.
>>
>>46902799
>>46911514
No problem. Managed to finish it today.
Hope your relative enjoy the new hobby.
>>
>>46913429
Nor OR but very nice work!
>>
>>46913429
That's cute as fuck
>>
>>46913429
That's really nice. Not OR, but I should really request more animal people.
>>
>>46913429
>>46910414
Noice. Her left eye seems to be like, draw onto her face though. Well, more drawn on than usual.
>>
>>46913578
It's a drawing anon.
>>
>>46913429
I just noticed the cat face on the crossbow. You're a delight.
>>
>>46913205
If you're done with Paladins mimic, what about lewd chaos warriors?
>>
>>46912738
Sorry, there were a few more specifics i was thinking of, a blue sash around his waist and leather shoulder bracers. Sorry again if my original post wasn't specific enough.
>>
>>46912639
Whatever the lewd is, please no puns this time.
>>
>>46913578
Not sure if you meant that, but looking at my drawing again I noticed I actually went Go Nagai (eyes seeming to look at different points) there. Tried to correct that, at least.

I guess I understand now why I see so much lineart with blank eyes, confirmed that got them different as I redrew and cleaned from preliminary sketches. Though I always start drawing from the eyes, better to draw the iris last.
>>
>>46912924
Oh and I do realize that this particular viper is quite small so if you could also enlarge it to be more intimidating.
>>
>>46913205
OR here, this is perfect. Thank you very much, Sir Mimic.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1434636915764.jpg (94 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
1434636915764.jpg
94 KB, 751x1063
>>46912639
>everything about that face/eyes
>that art style in general
holy shit it's perfect, I don't even know why.
I don't suppose you'd be willing to make a drow version somewhat light skin?
like pic, but slightly darker. closest I could find on comp
>>
>>46900766
>>
>>46914795
Uh?
>>
>>46905880
Very 80s. Sexy!
>>
File: sci fi uniform.jpg (320 KB, 789x900) Image search: [Google]
sci fi uniform.jpg
320 KB, 789x900
Requesting someone please draw a female elf military officer or a politician wearing a uniform like the picture for reference.
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Bumping from a previous thread >>46847900

Requesting a female sci-fi military officer who's wearing the same uniform as the one in the reference picture who's smug looking and with a shit-eating grin.

She also has her energy weapon pistol in one hand and below her is a dead wizard, or dead non-human-fantasy-setting being who was killed by said officer. The context of the pic is sci-fi supremacy over fantasy and what-not.
>>
>>46914996
Seconding this, and if it is okay with the OR she has a bad case of bitch face.
>>
>>46915159
I'd prefer a smug face/shit eating grin. But if you're an artist willing to do this, whatever suits you is OK. Also once you're done I'd be saving it and using it for posting images.
>>
can I get someone to draw a warhammer 40000 commissar or inquisitor wearing a uniform like in the pic?
>>
>>46913205
Yo Micmic. Do you have a DA account? A tumblr? Or any account where one can view your art? Also you still taking requests as of now?
>>
File: Murheens.jpg (850 KB, 1397x2379) Image search: [Google]
Murheens.jpg
850 KB, 1397x2379
I come with not a request, but a challenge because this is purely for the amusement of myself and others, drawfags/friends/grognards.

Draw at LEAST 5 of the sci-fi soldiers in pic related together.

Just to keep this challenge-based, we'll have different challenge tiers:

Doodle Tier: Draw 5 different soldiers not doing anything in particular.

Bronze Tier: Draw at least 5 different soldiers killing thing(s) (aliens, fantasy creatures, other soldiers, each other).

Silver Tier: Draw at least 5 different soldiers in a propaganda piece.

Gold Tier: Draw at least 6 different soldiers in a "pro humanity/sci-fi" piece.

Platinum Tier:Draw the soldiers playing something /tg/ related

Puppy Tier:Draw kids roleplaying as those soldiers
>>
>>46914790
That face reminds me of Wakfu, actually.
>>
>>46913128
Tell me a race and i'll do it bud! (maybe a few options, cause options are always nice!)
>>
>>46915379
This
>>
>>46915413
No OR but

Elf
Human
Tiefling (Mary)
>>
>>46915472
Filename could be

TieflingRacialBonusToCharisma
>>
File: 22848.jpg (38 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
22848.jpg
38 KB, 640x362
>>46915379
I can see the resemblance, now that you mention it
>>
>>46915379
>>46915521
I like it.
>>
File: TieflingRacialBonusToCharisma.png (16 KB, 436x614) Image search: [Google]
TieflingRacialBonusToCharisma.png
16 KB, 436x614
>>46915508
Filename will be!
>>
>>46915898
Hi Ever, got a time for a request or nay? Just wana ask if you also have an account to view your art with?
>>
>>46915898
Amazing, lol.
>>
>>46915957
It is about 2am right now, I should rest for work in 4 hours. But if you ask for something I can get to it when I get out tomorrow!

Also check for Eversorthewry on tumblr, you'll find me there.
>>
File: Glorantha Request.jpg (307 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Glorantha Request.jpg
307 KB, 1280x720
Requesting an image of an Orlanthi thane and his beautiful wife as described in the reference image. They are living in Prax (as pictured) and are standing in front of a zebra, the thane's mount. The thane is dressed for war, and has his arms and armor about him; his wife is wearing a beautiful silk dress that accentuates her features, and she uses kohl to darken her eyes and red paint on her lips -- they should both look regal and powerful.

In the distance is their home, lined on one side with cypress trees; orange trees grow on the slope facing us. The sky is bright blue, and there are fields of golden grain surrounding them.
>>
>>46915995
Not him, but cute stuff. I'm the guy who requested lizardman and elf, thanks again.
>>
If goblinvomit is lurking, I want to let him know something.

I just went through your tumblr page and was able to completely fill up the art slots for all of my important NPCs in an upcoming game. Absolutely fantastic work. Best part is that now all of the campaign art matches.
>>
File: Mili Swat outload.jpg (59 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Mili Swat outload.jpg
59 KB, 1280x800
>>46915995
Alright Eversor man, hopefully you'll get this. If so can you draw a fantasy race person; like an elf or any human sized humanoid, dressed up in this combat gear in this pic?
>>
>>46916554
Crop tool is your friend.
>>
File: Space Opera uniform.png (241 KB, 1281x768) Image search: [Google]
Space Opera uniform.png
241 KB, 1281x768
>>46915995
Hey there eversor. different anon here and if you're gonna take it up I'd like to request a human officer with similar uniform like this who's on a date or just having dinner with an elf woman who is probably a ranking wizard.
>>
>>46916562
Anon who requested >>46916554 here.

Wish I could, but I'am in a computer in my school's library during break and there's no photoshop here as of now and just wanted to post it now before I forget later. Sooooooooo if anyone is not pleased at the sight of it, go ahead and crop it yourselves.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-26 at 02.53.39).jpg (60 KB, 589x692) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-26 at 02.53.39).jpg
60 KB, 589x692
>tfw getting back into the swing with a headshot

I might take requests later when I'm not sick.
>>
File: 1461653074752-1.jpg (71 KB, 208x457) Image search: [Google]
1461653074752-1.jpg
71 KB, 208x457
>>46916660
You don't need PS to crop an image you fucking boot.
>>
>>46916660
MS Paint has a crop tool.
>>
>>46916660
That doesn't make sense. How have you been making these pictures with just oceans of white in them? I'm willing to bet money that there has literally never been a image manipulation program that didn't have a crop tool.
>>
File: Fully Armoured Knight Male (107).jpg (128 KB, 1022x1200) Image search: [Google]
Fully Armoured Knight Male (107).jpg
128 KB, 1022x1200
I'd love if someone could draw a knight in full plate, charred black dragging a bastard sword behind him through the snow, with the snow melting around his feet.
Maybe holding his empty hand up, watching snow boil into steam as it touches his gauntlet.
I couldn't find a decent reference, but the armour doesn't need any excessive detail, as any capes, tabards, or other such things would have long since burned away.
>>
>>46916671
Eyy wait a minute. Wasn't that from an old and already dead web based game called "Zombie Pandemic?" Judging from that art style, I wonder if anyone would remember or know that.
>>
>>46916708
was that the one where you move around a city, that has established buildings and you can skill as a police officer, firemen, soldier, doctor, or zombie?

It was entirely PVP and you had zombies going human and sabotaging big human bases to much grief and frustration?
>>
>>46909034
Or here, this is great. Thank you, o mighty drawfriend. As for the tats, they were just minute details and not that important
>>
>>46916783
No that's Urban Dead. I'am talking about "Zombie Pandemic" by Pixel Pandemic. Its a web based zombie game that's already dead. Urban Dead on the other hand is actually pretty alive still.
>>
>>46916671
Oh. Okay anon, thank you then. I guess I can save this then. I have two other pics like this... And sadly I have no idea how to use those tools sadly.
>>
>>46909034
Also sorry for taking so long to reply, i was sleeping.
>>
>>46916671
>>46916860
OK a little update. I now decided to be less dumb and learned how to crop the image... So thanks again.
>>
>>46917179
>>
>>46917210
The fuck?
>>
>>46901135
yo can you show me in the draw thread core rulebook what spell you used to summon 3 drawfags of high quality and get them to do your donut steel

I do not have the dick sucking expansion so it has to be in the vanilla book
>>
>>46909509
Your welcome. Was fun experimenting with it.

>>46909081
Sorry, I wouldn't be apposed to them otherwise but I'm going to Snub these two for the following reasons:

>>46909194
Want to keep it modern/sci-fi with a firearm. (want to use it to practice perspective)

>>46909555
Literally just did a Shadowrun elf, >>46908980 I'd like to do some thing slightly different!

Anyone got any other suggestions?
>>
File: boiled.jpg (2 MB, 1115x1159) Image search: [Google]
boiled.jpg
2 MB, 1115x1159
>>46908816
what do you say i think it needs more badassness
>>
>>46917489
In general or requests specific to that wip you posted earlier?
>>
>>46917489
Woild you be opposed to making it a flintlock pistol, or are you deadset on modern/sci-fi?
>>
>>46917509
Yeah Specificly the WIP. I drew that mannequin because the pose came to mind. Then I figured I could turn it into a character for one of you guys.
>>
>>46917596
If you don't mind going flintlock with the gun, I could REALLY use a vital NPC done up. She's a barmaid that kicks off the greater plot (by shooting some rough types that come in after her, actually). Anyway, she is dressed as you would expect a tavern girl to be, mid20s, with long platinum blonde hair. If you could make this happen I would be so appreciative, and if not no hard feelings, I haven't even made up a real reference pic for her yet.
>>
File: Queen of the Swarm.png (387 KB, 564x1166) Image search: [Google]
Queen of the Swarm.png
387 KB, 564x1166
>>46917489
I requested pic related as a "mecha" pilot (technically a swarm of drones with a single control vehicle) last thread, but she does sometimes have to fight outside of her mech at times, so if you'd like to try that on for size I'd be thrilled.
>>
>>46917496
Hey, thanks for picking it up.
Larger feet would fit my image of him better. I'm assuming you haven't gotten to the hair yet, for now he looks a lot like Sundowner.
A longer 'skirt' would be good, not one that covers his legs, but kind of hangs back behind them without touching the ground, like a waist-cape or something.
>>
>>46917615
I like the idea, I'll consider it. Let me get a few competing ideas.
>>
>>46917733
Okay, I really appreciate it. If you need more details please ask. I rushed to post the bare bones.
>>
File: SamuraiChick.jpg (149 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiChick.jpg
149 KB, 1024x542
I would like to request pic related as a caster, possibly with a bladeless ritual knife instead of the sword, or else a large scroll to store spell incantations.

Feel free to add more clothes if necessary.
>>
>>46917615
>>46917740
Posting details anyway to be safe and save time. She has fled a mercenary group she got pressured into as a teen and now they're coming back for her. She had opened a bar way far away to settle down, but they found her. She has a small visible scar above her right breast from an impale wound. Her clothes are pretty to look at but serve as functional lightweight armor as well. She also has an attack dog (breed unimportant) as her faithful alarm system and defense. Aside from the fancy flintlock she packs she also has equipped a small handaxe (the trademark weapon of her former gang). If anyone picks this up I will be eternally thankful, but Bog Roll just really captures what I like to see in art.
>>
Hey could I get an npc from this game I'm running? He's a 'happy wanderer' type who works as a general jack-of-all trades and peddler.

He's a skinny, swarthy Arabian looking man with a short black beard and some what handsome face. He wears a simple blue tunic that coils down onto his shoulders and chest like a scarf, and carries a heavy backpack loaded with knickknacks like a lantern, frying pan, dowsing rods, sleeping roll and the like. He carries a sheathed scimitar at his belt but doesn't use it very much, and otherwise is wearing a tan coloured tunic and blue leggings with black sandals.

He always has an excited smile on his face, with an optimistic outlook on everything around him. Completely oblivious to the disaster he wanders into and innocent to the dangerous nature of most strangers he encounters.
>>
>>46912064
So in other words, remove everything that's good about the original pic?
>>
>>46917748
>Feel free to add more clothes if necessary.

Spot the SJW
>>
>>46917855
OR here, I like the level of coverage on the current pic, not gonna lie. But some artists might not, and that's their fault for being prudes but I'm willing to work with that.
>>
>>46914790
>everything about that face/eyes
>that art style in general
It looks like Dofus/Wakfu style, and that style is amazing.
>>
>>46917842
Sure. Why not.
>>
>>46917855
>implying dressing conservatively is SJW

Conservatives are the opposite of SJWs.
>>
File: CharShield.jpg (56 KB, 906x678) Image search: [Google]
CharShield.jpg
56 KB, 906x678
I'd like to request a massive young woman, 7 and a half feet tall, for a game I'm running. Her black hair is long, falling easily to mid-thigh, straight, and held back from her face by what is essentially an armored tiara made of the same green-laquered metal as her armor. Attached to the upper corners of the tiara is a series of segmented metal plates that cover the back of her head, falling to the nape of her neck before stopping and letting her hair fall free. Her eyes are fairly large, and very green, with long lashes and heavy lids that make her seem perpetually bored. Her pale skin presents a clear contrast to the more saturated colors of her hair, eyes, and clothing. Her build, while usually mostly hidden behind heavy armor, is that of an athlete, all slim and toned muscle with wide shoulders and broad hips.

She wears an outfit that is heavily reminiscent of a modernized and stylized medieval Knight, with a heavily armored corset with a gorget rather than a full breastpiece to give her some small amount of extra mobility. Beneath this she wears a dark green qipao-like garment, sleeveless and slit up the sides for mobility’s sake, paired with similarly-colored elbow-gloves and opaque thigh stockings, covered in heavy armor. Her left side is more heavily armored than her right, with wide segmented plates along the sides of her arm and leg, in order to help protect the side that doesn't have a shield. Her boots go up to her knee, and are similarly armored, with a hydraulic stiletto heel that she uses more to brace herself in combat than for actual fashion. She has a wide sash tied around her waist, partially covered by a segmented metal belt, lacquered green much like the rest of her armor, and an equally green stole draped over her shoulders. Both her stole and her sash are embroidered with gold foliage patterns.

Her only weapon is the shield in pic related.
>>
>>46918231
Edit: the shield is supposed to be six feet tall, for reference.
>>
>>46918231
>>46918301
You went to a lot of effort to describe that character's appearance instead of posting the delivery you got.
>>
File: CharTG.jpg (168 KB, 1109x1631) Image search: [Google]
CharTG.jpg
168 KB, 1109x1631
>>46918361
Pic related, but I was honestly hoping to get a fresh take on the character based on her description instead of the delivery, since while it is a really good piece, it doesn't quite fit my mental image of her and I was hoping to get something that matches said image more accurately.

Also the original delivery didn't include her weapon because I'm an idiot and forgot way back when.
>>
File: MmlIzAw.png (88 KB, 479x356) Image search: [Google]
MmlIzAw.png
88 KB, 479x356
>>46917716
>Literally just did a Shadowrun elf, >>46908980 I'd like to do some thing slightly different!

>Asks for cyber elf

Ya silly boy.

>>46917799
Sounds good, Unless I see something that catches my interest more in the meantime I'll have a go at this when I get home form work.
>>
>>46918493
I am quite excited to hear that!
>>
>>46918493
To be fair, she's supposed to be a human not an elf, I just couldn't find a better reference image. Still, fair enough.
>>
>>46913429
OR here, thanks a million draw anon!
>>
not exactly a request but can drawfags posts their deliveries in step-like fashion?

just for curiosity's sake, that's all
>>
>>46918786
Do you mean like posting wips?
>>
>>46918786
Do you mean with WIPs?
>>
>>46918786
Some drawbros post the pieces as they develop, like Boris. The artists doing the paladin chick are posting wips as they go also >>46901135
Is that what you mean?
>>
File: 1437003368748.png (2 MB, 896x2000) Image search: [Google]
1437003368748.png
2 MB, 896x2000
>>46918797
>>46918805
>>46918822
I think he means somehting like this.
>>
>>46918827
Those are so cool.
>>
>>46918510
I like the scene you described here >>46917615 and I would want to try to capture that moment. Can you give me some references for how armour and barmaid clothes might combine, I cant quite visualize it.

>>46918535
Ah, fair enough. I MIGHT do a little sketch for you then.
>>
>>46918855
Yes certainly. Basically this pic combined with
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>46918893
...this one if that makes sense
>>
With this one >>46918893 being moreso the top layer than >>46918907
>>
>>46916662
Purdy. Do more!
>>
Requesting a city composed mainly of glass spires, but the main body of the city would be layered in tiers (one level for the base and 6 additional platforms, each smaller than the last so that the outer spires can stand until it tapers off to a point). The base of the city is circular with ports on the outer rim, with some of the spires acting as docks with tethers for airships.
The central spire of the city is much larger than all the others, the base of which is the heart of the city, as well as the city's lowest point, with the top of the spire being the highest point in the city, so the central spire pierces all tiers of the city (of course it'd be difficult to show that in a drawing!). It would also be amazing if you were able to portray a blue-green glow emanating from the core of the city
Extra stuff is that in between the tiers at the bottom is the industrial district including foundries and other stuff
The city itself would be floating out at sea

I know this is a lot and an unusual request, but I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to pick it up!
I can't even find a decent reference picture ;-;
>>
>>46918855
While that would definitely be awesome and much appreciated, it's also not necessary unless you want to do it anyhow.
>>
>>46916662
Damn, anon, that looks incredible. Are you going to be filling requests, because I'd love to see more of your work.
>>
>>46917309
Yeah, it's page sixety-nine.
>>
>>46917799
We all like to see waifus captured in art, anon.
>>
Hello drawthread... I've a bit of an unusual request.

I'd like pic related as a Dullahan/Headless Horseman astride a dusty black motorcycle in a resting position. Her head in the crook of one of her arms with the other holding the handlebars of the bike, and a crossbow slung across her back. Her apparel would be similar to pic related, but made of of things like combat boots, tactical belts, and tattered materials for a more modern/post apocalyptic wasteland feel to it.

I would really appreciate it Drawfriends.
>>
File: seunghee-lee-120824-2.jpg (139 KB, 800x1231) Image search: [Google]
seunghee-lee-120824-2.jpg
139 KB, 800x1231
>>46919595
I repeatedly remind myself not to forget the image, and what do I do?

Anyways, here's pic related.
>>
File: Necronomicon.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Necronomicon.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>46897487
repost from previous thread

I'd like to request an opened book, similar to pic, with eldritch symbols and unknowable words scrawled across its pages.

One half of one of the pages has an illustration of a normal looking man in modern clothing (think hoodie, t-shirt, jeans) looking slightly confused, as if some has just snapped a picture of him without him knowing.

He can either be on a laptop or sipping at a take-away coffee, your choice.

Under the picture there's a particularly bold line of lettering in red(if coloured.)

Thanks for your consideration.
>>
>>46918893
Might have to 'upgrade' a certain pair of anatomical details on the mannequin for this one. :D
>>
>>46919578
Not that guy, but you're goddamn right we do. There have been some quite waifu-prone pieces done in the past few days.

I saved all of them.
>>
>>46919626
That's okay she can be sexy! Please remember the impalement scar though unless it is not visible from the angle or something like that. I do not mean to sound needy but will the dog be included or no? Either is great I am just curious.
>>
>>46919578
I live to serve! ...Just don't be to supprised if I end up on a tangent and corrupting them some how.
>>
>>46919697
I really don't think we mind about waifus getting corrupted. Like, at all.

You have seen paladin girl, right?
>>
>>46919697
I highly encourage it. I've been secretly hoping you were going to jump on the paladin train with the other artists and run on a tangent on her, especially now that I know OR used your work as a reference.
>>
>>46901135
Writefag here, progress is going smoothly on the first version of the Charlotte story, I ought to get into NSFW territory by tonight.
>>
>>46919731
>>46919736
>>46919751
Three posts in a row about that goddamn paladin. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying her like the rest of you but she's some kind of fucking phenomenon at this point.
I, for one, hope to see a lot more come from all of it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.