[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: Easy Pick for OP Image Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100
File: 1461244563068.png (838 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1461244563068.png
838 KB, 600x800
Last Time, on /tg/ >>46807732

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:

http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: 2016-04-22 19.35.21.jpg (904 KB, 2705x2097) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-22 19.35.21.jpg
904 KB, 2705x2097
OR here, saving WiPs as they come.

Thanks for all of your hard work anons.
>>
>>46843925
Putting this here, too, because the new thread dropped before I hit post.

What I really like about the expression is the confidence, yeah. And the way she's smirking, but it's not quite mean-spirited.

As for her personality, she's the type of person to refer to herself as "an awesome dude" without a trace of irony. Also, she has punched many things in the face. She's got a sort of brash and honest demeanor, in other words. The kind that smiles a lot, showing a lot of teeth. Um, and she tends to treat a lot of things with irreverence, I guess.

Heh. I don't think anyone's ever asked me to describe her personality before.
>>
>>>46843157
I just saw it. Thank you, kind drawfag.
>>
File: 1403656440418.jpg (217 KB, 766x1076) Image search: [Google]
1403656440418.jpg
217 KB, 766x1076
>>46844212
Grim and hunched kobold in the pic's style of kobold, in a heavy jacket with obvious armor plates attached. Official looking insignias of a dragon's skull under a pickaxe wherever it seems appropriate, and a pickelhaube with same on front. Leaning on gigantic crossbow longer than he is tall. Gear should look mass-produced but 'individualised' with wear and tear.
>>
File: jasper.png (42 KB, 856x1102) Image search: [Google]
jasper.png
42 KB, 856x1102
Reposting request for the new thread, I would love some art of this warrior mechanic guy, thank you in advance.
>>
File: orkpig.jpg (144 KB, 857x621) Image search: [Google]
orkpig.jpg
144 KB, 857x621
from last thread
>>
File: drawfriend request.png (1 MB, 1904x1066) Image search: [Google]
drawfriend request.png
1 MB, 1904x1066
Bumping request from last thread (and the thread before).

Could someone please draw the guy on the right but with a tower shield and coloured like the girl on the left.
That's fur around his shoulders, so colour that white/light brown please.
If you could make the armour quite light in colour (so it looks well maintained) that would be great.
I don't know what to call those studded leather dangly parts in between his legs, but I'd like them coloured black with light grey/silver studs.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>46844434
Wow, lol.
>>
File: Glorantha Request.jpg (307 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Glorantha Request.jpg
307 KB, 1280x720
Going to put in a request for two Glorantha characters in a campaign I'm running. Hopefully everything is self-explanatory in the reference, but I can definitely answer any questions.

The zebra is actually a zebra.
>>
Bumping for new thread

Requesting a spooky skeleton character with similar proportions and helmet as the large image on the left.
Instead of the front of the helm being like it is in that image though I would like a sort of bird shaped beak visor similar to what is seen on the guy in the upper right image. Instead of a chainmail hood covering up the neck and chin area, I would like to have just a dark cloth hood that leads down under the jacket. Glowing red/green/purple eyes are optional.
I would like the torso to be of a similar style jacket seen in the middle right image with some leather or thin plate armor for the chest. It also wears black gloves. Maybe have some of the cloth ripped up to show some bone?
The lower region is just pants similar to the bottom right image but a bit darker and wearing leather boots with metal plating across them.
If you're going to add a weapon, a simple shortsword and buckler or a cutlass and knife would be great.

Thanks for the consideration.
>>
File: 1461092537685.jpg (475 KB, 1442x1732) Image search: [Google]
1461092537685.jpg
475 KB, 1442x1732
>>46844576
Oops
>>
>>46844285
>covering her breasts
Tch...
>>
>>46844621
Hey, I'm not the artist.
>>
This here Kingdom Death survivor. Usin' Model #2 in the middle, there. He's got a metal jaw and is wearing all that gear on the left. Feel free to omit the knife and shield. I'd like his eyes and skin to shine like they got stars in them, and the pauldrons over the lion coat.

Thanks in advance to any who appease my 'tisms.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-21+at+04.08.44).jpg (428 KB, 1924x988) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-21+at+04.08.44).jpg
428 KB, 1924x988
>>46844668
FUCK. I'll get this right some day.
>>
File: russian sniper.jpg (81 KB, 300x552) Image search: [Google]
russian sniper.jpg
81 KB, 300x552
Migrating my post from last thread

Could I get a redesign of this female as a sniper using supplied rifle in pic, she's holding the rifle by the barrel butt of it on ground with an open canteen in other hand pouring water on her head to cool off. and change her hair to an natural red.
thanks in advanced.
>>
>>46844659
I might draw her too... See if this wine puts me in a lewd mood.
>>
>>46844745
Go for it drawfriend.
>>
>>46844745

Join us, brother. The heavens smile upon this desecration of our sister in arms.
>>
File: reference.png (2 MB, 1300x720) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
2 MB, 1300x720
Requesting a sketch of a thri-kreen that has contracted cordyceps.
>>
File: tada.png (30 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
tada.png
30 KB, 650x450
I would like someone to draw their interpretation of this thing for a quest I'm running off-site.

It's basically "Imagine someone gave a jellyfish the power to be on land without collapsing, and then tried to twist it into a human and failed pretty miserably. That's that."

Don't need to get super detailed on it, just something better than my gross ms paint shit would be nice.
>>
>>46844807
>desecration
That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>46844212
The OP image was done in a drawthread?
>>
File: haagfen ranger ref.png (2 MB, 1730x1024) Image search: [Google]
haagfen ranger ref.png
2 MB, 1730x1024
Kindly requesting:

Desc: Male, human, Bretonnian squire. Young man of 18 years old. A Woodsman, a forester to the Lord of Haagfen a marshy wooded place.

Hair:" Dark brown 15th century "Bowl" haircut with shaved "white wall" sides.

Clothing: Dagged forest green hood (hood is not up on head). HaagfenTown badge/crest worn over left breast over heart.

Weapons: Armed with long bow, arrows jammed in belt never a back quiver, long hunting knife, long sword. Hunting horn, leather bracer protects inside of left forearm.

My most humble thanks.
>>
>>46844434
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
File: commisar.png (815 KB, 1306x762) Image search: [Google]
commisar.png
815 KB, 1306x762
holding out hope for the drawfriend to be alive
>>
>>46844448
>I don't know what to call those studded leather dangly parts in between his legs, but I'd like them coloured black with light grey/silver studs.

Children leave thread
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pteruges
>>
File: laughing tom cruise.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing tom cruise.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Requesting a Laughing Tom Cruise meme pic featuring /tg's favorite warhammer 40k family; Taldeer, Livvi and Lofn
>>
File: lowlevelvikingrequestedit.png (2 MB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
lowlevelvikingrequestedit.png
2 MB, 1500x1125
Requesting current D&D character, pic related but with leather armor and a nicer tunic, also she uses a long sword and a round shield. I put together some examples and more details in the reference image, but feel free to like do you own thing with it, as long as the end result is a cute novice but mean looking viking adventurer. bonus if she's blocking a low level spell with her shield, or riding a equally cute mean looking pony.
>>
>>46844745
>lewd mood

The best mood.
>>
is the artist who did
>>46827064
still here? if so, I'd like to request a chaos space marine if you dont mind.
>>
File: Jasper.jpg (886 KB, 1382x1774) Image search: [Google]
Jasper.jpg
886 KB, 1382x1774
>>46844396
i have no idea what to do whit him
>>
>>46846501
I'll give it a go
>>
File: 1355718775-0.jpg (39 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1355718775-0.jpg
39 KB, 500x465
Requesting a smiling Gungan in a shirt and cargo shorts with a bandolier full of knives and, if possible, crocs on his feet.
>>
>>46846955

awesome thanks, ill be around if you have any questions or anything.
>>
>>46846899
He's looking pretty cool already, man, thanks.
>>
>>46844285
>>46844745
Are any of these artists including the armored corgi? This is important.
>>
Requesting an aquatic tiefling male. Maybe a few fin arrays on his wrists/in place of ears/etc., and eel-like or finned tail, aqua blue and seafoam green skin, white hair, yellow eyes, wearing some light armor and wielding a trident that looks like it's made of seashell. Should be sort of cocky-looking with a charming smile, but free reign to the artist on posing or whatever else is needed. Would be much appreciated!
>>
Can I get a sultry noir detective, but she's in a victorian era setting? She uses spooky tools like ancient pendants and bird skulls as detective tools.

If you want specifics, please no hat, and she has resting bitch face. Her hair is long and dark.
>>
>>46846196
Just this last one.
>>
>>46847854
Fucking crazy. That's some top level official art looking work. That's a lucky OR if ever I've seen one.
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Requesting a female sci-fi military officer who's wearing the same uniform as the one in the reference picture who's smug looking and with a shit-eating grin.

She also has her energy weapon pistol in one hand and below her is a dead wizard, or dead non-human-fantasy-setting being who was killed by said officer. The context of the pic is sci-fi supremacy over fantasy and what-not.
>>
>>46847885
One anon got such a lovely WIP, that he's potentially looking at two additional lewd deliveries. I'd consider that pretty lucky, too.
>>
>>46848021
Huh?
>>
>>46848052
>>46844285
>>46844745
He's getting a delivery on his request, a semi-lewd delivery and another anon is considering doing a lewd as well.
>>
>>46844285
Can you post or link to your original request?
>>
File: 1461216421431.jpg (509 KB, 2476x696) Image search: [Google]
1461216421431.jpg
509 KB, 2476x696
Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks
>>
>>46848134
Had to go back a few threads but here it is.

>Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear (pic related). Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs (there was a good example a few threads back, but I lost it).

>She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc.

>>46848021
>>46848108
I feel lucky. The battle corgi is a cute touch, I think. I want to work it into the game.
>>
>>46846418
>you're a child if you don't know the names of Roman/Greek clothing accessories

C'mon son.
>>
File: viking qt_WIP.jpg (131 KB, 299x800) Image search: [Google]
viking qt_WIP.jpg
131 KB, 299x800
>>46847255
will do. Here's a little cropped pic to show progress.
>>
>>46848310
Cute.
>>
>>46848310

those pants
that hair
dat use of colour.

not or, but im going to be watching this one for sure!
>>
>>46848310

OR here, that's fantastic dude, exactly what I was hoping for, can't wait to see the finished pic.
>>
File: 14th century knight.jpg (2 MB, 3138x2774) Image search: [Google]
14th century knight.jpg
2 MB, 3138x2774
Requesting a 14th century knight.

1-2-3) Wears a bascinet sugarloaf helm with a very thin slit for vision and bands across the front of it for protection from cuts or thrusts to the eyes. However like in (2), there are breathes in the bottom left quadrant of the faceplate. As in (3) he wears one of those head-dresses tied to the top of the helm. The draping fabric is colored bright yellow, not red. Also, the helmet itself is painted black.

4-5) He wears early-mid era 14th century knightly armor consisting of all the armor in pic (4). However he also wears an additional covering of splinted plate arms like in pic (5). Both the leather of his coat of plates and splinted armor is black.

6) Instead of full plate gauntlets, he wears "wisby gauntlets", made of leather with small riveted plates.

7) Wields a simple bastard sword like pictured. Possibly held in a two-handed stance with the tip of the sword impaled in the ground held at the hip.

Also, he doesn't wear a surcoat of other items of heraldry over his armor. Everything is black besides the helmet head-dress.
>>
File: disappointed urban individual.jpg (33 KB, 337x334) Image search: [Google]
disappointed urban individual.jpg
33 KB, 337x334
>>46848580
>stabbing your sword into the ground
>>
How do I bait a drawfag?
>>
>>46849089
You post your request and wait like everyone else anon. Be patient.
>>
>google thin women for references
>literally gives me pages of images of fat women
What the fucking hell? This is a unique kind of anger I'm feeling right now.
>>
>>46849089
With the large number and variety of drawfags, there's no surefire wait to lure one in. However, taking into account your local environment and patterns in behavior, some general "rules of thumb" can be formulated.

First of all, recognize the diurnal/nocturnal nature of the drawfag. A fisherman may have better chance reeling a drawfag in depending on the time of day. Of course, fishing in daylight is usually much safer, too, as the additional light makes it safer to spot possible hazards before they're encountered.

As far as specific lures to use, drawfags appear to react favorably in response to lures that are either dark, metallic, or both. Try switching up your equipment if you aren't having any luck.

Finally, drawfags, despite their superficially playful nature, don't respond well to perceived threats. Many a beginning fisherman has lost their possible catch by gallumphing straight waist-deep into the fray. Better to approach the drawfag with gentle, nonthreatening movement and activity.

Most importantly, always wear boots.

Utilize these tips, and perhaps you too may reel a drawfag in. Hope this helps!
>>
>>46849270
we a fish
>>
Doesn't need to be super detailed, maybe just a sketch with a few things here and there.

I'm the DM of my group and I think it would be cool if I had pictures of my parties characters to show them for our next game. Characters are as follows

Maynard Redwater. Freeline Rogue. Cat like humanoid with short fur and tufted ears with a flat face and large eyes. Has a long mustache and a long goatee. Long hair pulled back into a ponytail. He's short, about 5'5" and wears leather armor. Wears an eye patch that is actually a sling over his left eye. Has a long bow and quiver, and six daggers he hides on him. Also has some pouches on his sides.

Aladeus Stormsoldier. Half Elf Eldritch Knight. About 6 feet tall, muscular for a half elf. Has his hair pulled back in a top not with the sides of his head shaved. Wears Half Plate and Wields a flaming twohanded great sword. Has a half cape with the insignia of his order slung over one shoulder.

Ignus. Red Dragon born Wizard. Tall, around 6'3" and quite thin. Has horns that curl back and a slender tail. Has an Ioun stone embedded in his forehead between the horns and carries an Ice Staff. Wears long wizards robes and has a pointed, brimmed wizards hat with a bag of holding sown inside of it. Doesn't carry much else. Has a large mastiff named Furor that follows him around.

Azurite. Blue Dragon Born Cleric. Tall, about 6'5". Large frame. Mohawklike horns down the center of his head. This blunt tail. Weilds a Sunburst shield and a Warhammer. Also wears Half Plate. Carries his stuff as well as his brothers.
>>
File: Sleuth-Shooter Request.jpg (243 KB, 1025x988) Image search: [Google]
Sleuth-Shooter Request.jpg
243 KB, 1025x988
If anyone is interested, I'd very much like to request art for a character I'd like to play in an upcoming paranormal game set in the 1930s.

1. Her outfit, build and general appearance follow this first reference, with her hair color being whatever the artist things works best.

2. Her pose follows this second reference, with her coat slung over her shoulder by one hand and her gun held comfortably in the other.

3. Her gun is a snubnosed Colt Detective Special, well maintained and taken care of.

4. She wears a shoulder holster, complete with leather belt and harness, in such a way that all would be concealed if she wore her coat.

If anyone cares to give this request a shot, I'd be quite thankful!
>>
>>46849429
Also just wanted to say thank you to anyone who gives this one a shot. It would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: King-kofXIII.jpg (130 KB, 600x980) Image search: [Google]
King-kofXIII.jpg
130 KB, 600x980
>>46849581
It's King with a gun.
>>
>>46849766
>>46849581
Sorry, I meant to say that with an exclamation point to imply excited approval.
>>
Hello and salutations draw friends. I am in dire need of a family crest for my character Thad Thelonicus. He is from a noble family who got their acclaim and fame from defeating a boar that was the size of the calydolian boar. The Thelonicus house is also famous for their expertise in spear type weapons.

The emblem I would like to have would be of a boar head with some spears around it (how they are set up is all up to you, I appreciate you guys) on a shield. I would also ask to have the words "May We Burn Eternal" on or above the shield whichever you think it is best. Thank you and may we all burn eternal.
>>
>>46849876
I don't know if it's her, but I'd say it is based on the belt, hair and eyes. King is a bouncer in a bar (not a bartender), and the eponymous "King" of King of Fighters (I think), if you've heard of it.
>>
>>46850002
You don't say! I've heard of "King of Fighters," but I'm not incredibly familiar with the title. I liked her "handsome," straight-forward look when I came upon the picture.
>>
>>46850048
I actually haven't even played it, but a lot of the characters have a really cool and simple look to them like that.
>>
File: SRBikerOrc.jpg (942 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
SRBikerOrc.jpg
942 KB, 1500x1500
Could i get a lewd design on my female Shadowrun Rigger Ork?
She looks like ork in picture straddling the bike in picture with clothes similar to biker in pic but pants are skin tight. Her body is toned but not overly muscular, and if you could incorporate the gun somehow into pic that would be awesome.
>>
>>46850153
I'll have to make a point of checking it out!
>>
Bump:
Can someone make me an image of David Bowie from Labyrinth with a set of demon wings and a two handed flamberge?
>>
File: watcher.png (546 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
watcher.png
546 KB, 1000x1000
>>46817556
late and filled, but I wanted to draw it.
>>
>>46850515
Don't suppose you'd consider >>46830272 if you're still in a drawing mood?
>>
>>46850563
That is adorable. Yes. I'll do this one.
>>
>>46850577
Grand. I look forward to it.
>>
>>46850515
Will there be lewds?
>>
File: allaarmour.png (312 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
allaarmour.png
312 KB, 1000x1000
>>46850577

>>46850925
I actually drew and shaded the chest cloth over the actual lining of the brests, but haven't shaded it. So it depends on how many people actually want it.
>>
>>46850964
I shall toss my vote in for the l00ds.
>>
>>46850964
Another vote for lewds.

Without the loincloth.
>>
>>46850964
That's great, thank you.
>>
File: viking qt_Final.jpg (573 KB, 1286x1800) Image search: [Google]
viking qt_Final.jpg
573 KB, 1286x1800
>>46846501
Here you go. Couldn't quite get everything, but I hope you like her!
>>
File: viking qt_no magic.jpg (509 KB, 1286x1800) Image search: [Google]
viking qt_no magic.jpg
509 KB, 1286x1800
>>46851095
and here's a no magic version if you prefer that
>>
File: toplesswatcher.png (531 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
toplesswatcher.png
531 KB, 1000x1000
>>46851019
>>46851029
http://i.imgur.com/2LDqn3n.png
>>
File: paladincap.png (213 KB, 543x435) Image search: [Google]
paladincap.png
213 KB, 543x435
>>46848217
Can I link to my tumblr? Like will it filter or something?

http://goblinvomit.tumblr.com/image/143257118265
>>
>>46851237
Hawt.

Thanks, anon!
>>
Shit's gittin lewd tonight!
>>
>>46851295
There's probably another lewd of >>46851237 in the works still by another anon, but still no war corgi. ;_; I would have named him Whiskey.
>>
>>46850515
>>46851120
OR here, this is awesome and I'm hyped that Mimic took on my request instead of pretending to be a chest and killing me.

Speaking of chests, I like hers, you did a great job there
>>
>>46847469
>sultry

Excellent choice of words, given the current threadstate. I request lewds of this request, most gracious drawfriends.

>>46850515
>>46851095
>>46851114
>>46851237
Looks great, anons. Got some talent this evening.
>>
File: viking qt_Final.jpg (623 KB, 1357x1900) Image search: [Google]
viking qt_Final.jpg
623 KB, 1357x1900
>>46846501
>>46851095
Shit....Some minor fixes to the headband and shadow underneath the axe
>>
>>46851322
What a coincidence. My Kobold squire is named Whiskey. Maybe I can do it tomorrow.
>>
>>46851368
I would be ecstatic. Would you be adding him into a SFW edit of >>46851237 or am I mistaken in thinking you're that artist?
>>
>>46851385
Well I was gonna let that first artist draw the sfw stuff. I wanted to draw some tiddies. I'll consider it.
>>
>>46851432
>I wanted to draw some tiddies

Not OR but nothing wrong with that. Sexy lady knights and paladinesses are the best. Better hope they never lose a fight and suffer utter defeat, though >>>/h/4248845
>>
>>46851432
Okay cool, I just wasn't sure. I'll be hanging out tomorrow to see whatever it is you wind up making. The corgi wasn't even ever part of the character until so many anons basically voted him in and I decided I actually really liked the idea.

>>46851462
Oh my.
>>
File: me not like her.jpg (90 KB, 540x389) Image search: [Google]
me not like her.jpg
90 KB, 540x389
requesting someone draw these soldiers as imperial guardsmen
>>
>>46851525
When I was in the military we had a female Captain literally just like this. She even got caught with her pack full of pillows one day instead of the gear list.
>>
>>46851331
goood.

Also I was reminded of waywatchers by that request. Probably why I took it to begin with
>>
File: Jasper0.jpg (645 KB, 1695x1690) Image search: [Google]
Jasper0.jpg
645 KB, 1695x1690
>>46847301
well there you go
>>
>>46851639
Nice detail on the blade.
>>
File: 58u7zxt.jpg (219 KB, 1765x1200) Image search: [Google]
58u7zxt.jpg
219 KB, 1765x1200
>>46849955
Hey anon, I'll field this one. Few questions before I get into it:

- what world/fantasy setting is your character in? (DnD, greek, medieval, high fantasy, etc) if it's one of these, do you play in a world with "real" shields or over-the-top "world of warcraft not actually usuable in real life" shields?
- for a bit of flavour if needed, what type of geography did your character grow up in (snow, woods, lots of castles, etc)
- any colours that your character may favour, otherwise I'll just pick a few that look nice, also
- are you looking for something icon-y, like just a black and white lineart base design to be applied to stuff/easy print, or something rendered (like an actual physical shield? see pic attached - something like the colour shield, or just the basic heraldry outline)

Hopefully that will help nail down what you want.
>>
File: various infantry.jpg (582 KB, 1593x1000) Image search: [Google]
various infantry.jpg
582 KB, 1593x1000
Now wanting to sound like the anon >>46851525

But I'd like to request an imperial guardsman (or woman) who's basically dressed up as a modern day infantry (since they sometimes ten to look like one desu), but is equipped with a Bolter Pistol and a ballistic shield.
>>
File: VolodarRef.jpg (47 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
VolodarRef.jpg
47 KB, 675x1200
Re-requesting art of the only character in my D&D game to not have art of him.

Volodar is a smarmy little male half elf Bard. His face is all sharp features, and he's usually got this cocky little smirk that makes him look an awful lot like a used car salesman. He's clean-shaven, with long black hair that is pulled back, braided and ends between his shoulder blades. Armor isn't his prefered attire and it would be more usual to find him wearing a tunic top that's white with long, wide sleeves with lots of embroidery at the ends (pic related), which is good for hiding cards or tricks.
>>
File: Red Queen.jpg (132 KB, 732x1090) Image search: [Google]
Red Queen.jpg
132 KB, 732x1090
Could I get pic related as a mage/cleric-type character, with a holy-looking staff, no crown, and several scrolls/spell-books hanging from her belt??
>>
File: Kawaii skeleton.png (173 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii skeleton.png
173 KB, 600x664
Fulfilling last thread's request of kawaii skeleton.
>>
File: staffref.png (232 KB, 820x1119) Image search: [Google]
staffref.png
232 KB, 820x1119
>>46852088
Slight edit: if possible, I'd like the staff to have a bladed end - pic related is how I'm imagining it in my head.
>>
>>46844576
I possibly got you senpai! Don't expect anythin' crazy gud I'm kinda of a beginner.
>>
>>46851095
Oh my gosh dude that is perfect, I can't thank you enough. my groups gonna be mad jelly when I show them this.
>>
File: 1424390435536.jpg (331 KB, 927x1000) Image search: [Google]
1424390435536.jpg
331 KB, 927x1000
Who else remembers?
>>
>>46847155
>crocs on his feet

I didn't know I could hate Gungans more.
>>
File: Ashmane.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ashmane.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Migrating with my rough rider mount request:

It's a big, sturdy and majestic hog-lion thing with a fabulous mane and a pair of straight goring tusks. It has a thick hide of dark grey colour that turns lighter towards the mane.

Bonus points for drawing it with a saddle on its' shoulders and heavy carapace barding, if possible with engravings of flames

Thanks fort reading
>>
Requesting elf in the middle with hair and skin like elf on the left, and with shown leg replaced with leg blade like on right.

"Feminine shape" not necessary, but would be appreciated.
>>
>>46852883
Forgot image and now it won't let me upload the file.
>>
>>46852896
Take a screenshot of the image, crop it, and try that.
>>
>>46844285
>dem thigh-highs

I am closely monitoring this request and its recent variations
>>
File: Inquisition_Buddies.png (398 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Inquisition_Buddies.png
398 KB, 1000x500
>>46811527
24-hour bump

"Hi, I'd like to request a piece with two Inquisitors walking and talking.

On the left of my reference picture, we have a male Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos. He would dressed similar to in the picture(minus the damage) with short cropped black hair and would be talking animatedly about the staff(again in ref) that he's holding in front of him. He is completely oblivious of his companions anger.

On the right, we have a female Witch Hunter of the Ordo Hereticus. Again she should be dressed similar to ref, with long red hair, idly holding a plasma pistol and glaring at her companion with a mix of mistrust and anger.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks for your consideration."
>>
File: Untitled.png (491 KB, 750x476) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
491 KB, 750x476
>>46852883
>>46852896
Pic.

>>46852968
You're a saint! A saint, I say!
>>
File: beer-labels-crests-3172073.jpg (67 KB, 389x450) Image search: [Google]
beer-labels-crests-3172073.jpg
67 KB, 389x450
I have a non-character request if you want to try something different.

My knight picked up an apprenticeship as a brewer at a young age and kept it up throughout his adventuring career. He now owns his own bar where he produces/sells his specialty ale.

I'd like a label to show for him to use as an advertising sign outside of the bar, styled similarly to any one of the references. The name of the ale is "Tremblecraft" if you would please incorporate that. Other than the name, there are no real particular symbols/icons I had in mind to use, so I'm down for whatever (an animal preferred though).
>>
>>46810894

Bumping from last thread.
>>
>>46853338
No worries, anon. Glad it worked for you, good luck with the request it sounds cool.

>>46853344
>no preference
>animal preferred
Use the battle corgi anon. Do it.
>>
>>46852644
How could anyone forget?
>>
File: smug-elf.jpg (40 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
smug-elf.jpg
40 KB, 300x429
>>46851933
Like this?
>>
>>46853470
Not OR but that's the exact expression I had in mind reading the request.
>>
>>46853344

come on anon you want a label for your home brew beer.
>>
>>46853338
>>46852883
Oh, I forgot to mention, the hair doesn't need to be pulled up like in the image on the left, it can be just repainted blue if it's too much bother!
>>
>>46851639

Has a nice He-Man aesthetic.
>>
>>46853486
I was afraid that would be the immediate thought, but this is strictly for in-game use only. I only drink beer, I have no idea how to make it.

>>46853384
Battle corgi? I'm not turning it down but what is it?
>>
File: gawdsmen.png (297 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
gawdsmen.png
297 KB, 1000x1000
>>46851525
>>
>>46851544

B..but womyn are equal to men and should serve....Nay! Lead small Infantry units.
>>
>>46853513
Excellent, haha.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 236x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 236x324
Keep your WoW CRPG MMO filth out of tg/
>>
>>46853504

A corgi (short legged herding breed of dog) of various fictional sizes usually as an armored mount.
>>
>>46853545
Okay. Yeah that sounds cool.
>>
>>46844285
>left girl coyly covering herself

Anon my heart
>>
>>46853470

Everything looks great but the guitar headstock looks like shit.
>>
File: references.png (768 KB, 844x856) Image search: [Google]
references.png
768 KB, 844x856
two character /r/ for a couple of my homebrew players

first is an ifrit cleric with a tubetop and skirt like in the references.

The second is a half orc barbarian with a build and haircut similar to older HHH holding his greataxe like in the second pic
>>
>>46850176

>>cyberpunk leather-clad orc biker girl with a revolver

There's no part of that request I didn't like. Maybe the bike. It ended up a bit off model.
>>
>>46853970
Damn dude, that is fucking badass.
>>
>>46853970
Are you doing more requests today, anon?
>>
File: fem elf request.png (370 KB, 939x451) Image search: [Google]
fem elf request.png
370 KB, 939x451
Re-requesting Holo elf.
>>
File: margotreference.png (979 KB, 1147x924) Image search: [Google]
margotreference.png
979 KB, 1147x924
I would like to please request some art for my character for an upcoming dnd game. I've got some drawings that I did myself but I'm sick of looking at my own shit and I'd really like something from someone more competent than I. I'd really appreciate a portrait or an action pose or something

The setting is bloodborne inspired, tone and style-wise. My character is a sort-of-not-really-werewolf woman heading into not-yharnam in search of her missing son. She wields a longspear, and is lightly armoured aside from a simple breastplate. Feel free to ignore my outfit designs, although including a red scarf and fur somewhere would be good.

This is my first request, so sorry if I sound like a twat. I have to sleep now, but I could do some requests tomorrow if people don't mind low-quality
>>
File: agasdasdas.jpg (153 KB, 677x943) Image search: [Google]
agasdasdas.jpg
153 KB, 677x943
>>46844601
>>46844576
There you go. Hope you like it. I did enjoy making it. May take more requests later on.
>>
>>46854004

Thanks!

>>46854024

Afraid not, I'm hitting the hay (ausfag)
>>
Hey drawfriends, got a request for you for an important NPC. A 'happy wanderer' who works as a general jack-of-all trades and peddler.

He's a skinny, swarthy Arabic looking man with a short black beard and some what handsome face. He wears a simple blue tunic that coils down onto his shoulders and chest like a scarf, and carries a heavy backpack loaded with knickknacks like a lantern, frying pan, dowsing rods, sleeping roll and the like. He carries a sheathed scimitar at his belt but doesn't use it very much, and otherwise is wearing a tan coloured tunic and blue leggings with black sandals.

He always has a an excited smile on his face, with an optimistic outlook on everything around him. Completely oblivious to the disaster he wanders into and innocent to the predacious nature of most strangers he encounters.
>>
>>46853970
Aw shit, that's killer. I fucking love this.

IDK if you're done with this piece or don't like other people messing with your work, but if you don't mind, I would LOVE to render this.
>>
>>46853615
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll put some work into that next pass!
>>
File: Wallus.jpg (55 KB, 578x539) Image search: [Google]
Wallus.jpg
55 KB, 578x539
Re-post from last thread.

Need this Portrait's skeletal nature to be concealed. Bandages, a mask, helmet. Whatever you want to do. Only thing off limits is white masks.
>>
>>46854514
Drawfag already delivered on this one.

>>46840164
>>
>>46854423
>>!vv/Nr3MYLo

Holy shit, you're the same dude who did OP pic? I would be freaking honoured - go for it.

If you could message me at bigmsaxon.tumblr.com or [email protected] when you're done I'd love to see how it comes out.
>>
File: New getup 2.png (933 KB, 1356x818) Image search: [Google]
New getup 2.png
933 KB, 1356x818
Migrating threads.

I would like a picture of my grumpy old half-elf fighter in his pretty new getup. He is a 6'8 tall brute who stole the armor from a woman a head and a half shorter than him and a ranseur from an ancient statue because it looked pretty. The armor could be slightly modified, a little splayed out to fit his broad shoulders and some chain mail attached to it to cover a little more of the abdomen, but not all of it. The pose could be something along the lines of the reference, but could be holding the ranseur on his side, but again, up to you if you pick this up.

Thank you if you are picking this up.
>>
>>46854570
For sure, will do! And thanks!
>>
>>46851909
>>46851909

Hey anon sorry for the late reply I was sleeping. I can answer those questions for you.

1. The setting it's in is a late medieval period with early handguns but is highly magical with blacks forests and the like. Let's say a magical medieval germany.
2. Thad grew up in a hilly and rocky country like Sicily. A country where small hardy horses were better than large war steeds.
3. Color I forgot to add that his family colors are red and purple my bad.
4.as for the shield I would line it to be a basic Herald outline.
5. As for why the "May We Burn Eternal" is because the main religion is based on the kiln from Dark Souls. Thad ' s father and uncles are Bolertarian (the nation it's set in) Torch Bearers the ones who carry the holy torch into battle that has the an ever burning cinder from the first kiln.
6. More flavor if this helps the monster that Thad fights are dark cold monsters that are scared of the flame. The sayings are May We Burn Eternal and may they freeze in hell
>>
File: 1458640130627.jpg (891 KB, 1200x788) Image search: [Google]
1458640130627.jpg
891 KB, 1200x788
I have a desperate need for a pic of a Knight in full armor standing on a bridge and holding hands with his beloved, who is flushing in equal parts embarrassment and happiness.

His beloved is an eldritch abomination covered in tentacles, mouths and eyes, by the way.
>>
>>46854234
Unf, that's fucking great man. The helmet is so much better than I imagined, thanks so much for doing the request!
>>
>>46853504
There was an anon several months back here in the draw thread that wanted someone to design a label for a beer he was trying to sell.

The good news is there seems to be less penetration from other boards fucking up the tg draw thread with thier vidya and anime bullshit requests. I guess it's cyclic
>>
File: th.jpg (5 KB, 300x146) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5 KB, 300x146
Re-requesting from the previous thread.

I would like to request a suit of female power armor for an Inquisitor. The overall theme of the suit should be CRBN protection, so I would prefer if it was a suit of armor based on an A level suit of HAZMAT gear. The helmet, however, should be based on the mask/helmet worn by the Repomen from Repo! The Genetic Opera. The chest should be noticeably female, but use angled plates instead of boob plate. Preferred colors would be whites and blues or dark greens.
>>
File: smug-elf_02.jpg (58 KB, 445x600) Image search: [Google]
smug-elf_02.jpg
58 KB, 445x600
>>46853470
>>46851933

OK Anon I think this'll do it for sketch also prob still fucked up the lute but I think the skeeveface is ok.
>>
File: paladincorgi.png (159 KB, 768x279) Image search: [Google]
paladincorgi.png
159 KB, 768x279
>>46851385
This, for now.

Full image on tumblr.
>>
>>46855621

Not OR, but holy fuck that corgi is so fluffy I think I might die.
>>
File: thelonicus.jpg (83 KB, 401x500) Image search: [Google]
thelonicus.jpg
83 KB, 401x500
>>46854792
Hey no problem, thanks for the reply. And here you go, I've kept it pretty basic and "real" looking.

Not included - erect boar dick. Seriously, boar heraldry is just full of porky prangus.
>>
File: zod.png (289 KB, 693x502) Image search: [Google]
zod.png
289 KB, 693x502
/r/ing a male warrior that looks like Zod in this armor wielding a warhammer
>>
>>46855952
Oh my god that is perfect. Needs more boar dick if you know what I mean. I will write in a artist who can bring his painting to life to fight for him in your honor sir. You have definitely burned eternal
>>
This may be a little generic, but requesting a male rogue/ranger type human. Here's a list of all the clothing I have in mind:
-leather boots that go just above the knees and with wood armor along the shins
-a sleevless or short sleeve open vest with a hood and no shirt under
-several small bags to the side and possible a large one on his back to carry his weapons (he pretty much just uses throwing weapons like knives and bombs)
-dark gloves
>>
>>46856236
Oh, and he's not particularly muscular and he has shoulder length dirty brown hair. His clothes are the usual dark green and brown.
>>
File: Lady Fusyr Reference.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lady Fusyr Reference.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Requesting some art of my guardswoman character, sitting down and putting on her armor for the first time and looking nervous and inexperienced as she's preparing to go into combat.
>>
>>46856467
She has never worn armor before and gets already sent into combat? That's some tight training, yo!
>>
>>46855264

The guitarist in me is so much happier with the headstock nice work very expressive.
>>
>>46856610
If they're desperate enough for women soldiers I doubt they have time for training.
>>
>>46853970

OR here man that is awesome thank you so much anon
>>
>>46855264
>the_human_thinks_he_can_rock_out.jpg

I'm stealing that for a reaction image.
>>
File: image.jpg (580 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
580 KB, 1920x1080
>>46855264
Shades of Gaston?
>>
>>46856687
Given the nation she's from that's actually entirelly accurate.
>>
>>46848580

>(3) he wears one of those head-dresses tied to the top of the helm.

MFW I have to read these child like descriptions of terminology that is easily looked up.

Mantling or lambrequin is drapery tied to the helmet above the shield. The wreath is the braided or twisted ring of cloth.
>>
File: 1461431401853547695738.jpg (5 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1461431401853547695738.jpg
5 MB, 5312x2988
>>46846237
Sorry if it aint that good.
>>
>>46857416

Thank you sire!
>>
File: rambie.png (318 KB, 366x366) Image search: [Google]
rambie.png
318 KB, 366x366
>>46857356
Sorry.
>>
>>46857356
>>46857568

I grew up on a steady diet of gorgeously illustrated library books on the Middle Ages and Osprey Publishing titles. Kids these days have anime and vidya ain't got time to read.
>>
>>46857662
Ignorance is to be educated, not disparaged.
>>
>>46855264
OR here, that's glorious.
>>
File: Ignatius Burnside.jpg (95 KB, 822x677) Image search: [Google]
Ignatius Burnside.jpg
95 KB, 822x677
For the artists who like mtg here, I'm in an Innistrad game and I'm playing Ignatius Burnside, Professional Geistmage, Cathar, and rat catcher.

He looks like Bruce Campbell but with all of his hair burned off. His equipment is pretty much Rage Thrower. He has an Avacyn Collar keychain on his Geistflame tank and a brain in a jar attached to the tank. He wears a special tricorn hat he made himself: its a tricorn hat with the upper half of a wolf's head on top with the wolf tail hanging out the back like the raccoon hats. He has an Osprey familiar that helps him with things. One of his signature moves is casting a reflavored Maximilian's earthen grasp which results in the hands from "Grasp of Phantoms" shooting from the ground and grabbing someone. Also lots of fire magic
>>
>>46857416
Holy fuck my phone why did you do this to me
>>46857537
You're welcome.
>>
>>46857662
>it's Japan's fault that kids these days don't read all the same books about medieval shit that I did!
Are you literally insane?
>>
>>46857790

Kids in general don't read as much there are more electronic distractions was my point. I see lots of requests here where the posters are not able to articulate simple armor or Medieval clothing terms.
>>
>>46857662
Literally no one cares. You only pointed his description out to stroke your own E-peen.
>>
>>46857693

Indeed you are better person then I. In my smug arrogance I mock first, then give answer.
>>
>>46857834
Most people have never been able to name random pieces of armor, don't blame the internet and "kids these days".
>>
>>46857841

Yes no one cares about giving descriptive terms when you are trying to describe a request.
>>
>>46857834
>posters are not able to articulate simple armor or Medieval clothing terms
This is not common knowledge, you nut. You can't pull "kids these days!" because people don't know niche information.
>>
>>46857876
Nope, because odds are the drawfag doesn't know the proper name either so they just have to google it anyway.
>>
>>46857871

Then most people have no business playing elf games damnit!
>>
>>46857834
To be fair, not everyone has access to books detailing the proper terminology, so it rarely comes up for them. You can't really blame someone for calling a gorget a "neck piece" if they've never heard the term before.
>>
File: boarwoman.png (157 KB, 857x621) Image search: [Google]
boarwoman.png
157 KB, 857x621
>>46844434
>>
>>46857834
Even before internet kids would rather read comicbooks and fantasy rather than history.
>>
>>46857834
But that's a crock of shit. Because you read about a very specific, largely worthless subject when you were a kid and a handful of anons on 4chan didn't, then that means today's youth doesn't read as much?
>>
>>46857879

Well fuck my life this is a niche hobby isn't it. I don't see car gurus not knowing the names of car parts. Rooty tooty car less noise maker
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 736x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 736x518
>>46857899

Use the fucking Internet?
>>
>>46845467
bumping my request gently
(i am not a common visitor to these threads so the etiquette is new to me)
>>
>>46857925
None of us are armor gurus, we're simple fans of fantasy and games. Go to /his/ if you want to complain about it.
>>
>>46844212
Could I get a big burly techpriest in power armour standing in a smoking crater firing a Astartes heavy bolter?

He was just hit by a flak cannon so his robes got blown off, and his chassis is exposed.

He has a medical mechandrite, a xeno tainted mechandrite with adamantine infused with green crystal, and eerie pale flesh.
>>
>>46857949
Again, average Joe Schmuck wouldn't even know what to look for aside from "metal neck guard" or something similar.
>>
>>46857966

You act as if fantasy gaming emerged from a vacuum. It is directly inspired by history and historic war gaming.
>>
>>46857993

Fair enough I weep for his soul and will stop shitting in the draw thread. Read a book faggots.
>>
File: 1432736883166.jpg (8 KB, 152x200) Image search: [Google]
1432736883166.jpg
8 KB, 152x200
>>46857994
And I suppose fans of anime have to know everything about animation, everyone who reads comicbooks should know the history of them, and anyone that likes TV should know how a TV and the industries operate.
>>
File: jojos-bizarre-adventure-41.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jojos-bizarre-adventure-41.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style, pic related. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol and honey, and one more, god of artistry and tattoos.

Thank you.
>>
>>46857994
You act as if these terms are commonly used in fantasy.
>>
Could I get a lewd of my lunar oracle human riding her celestial tiger into battle all woaded up with a spear and shield in hand? Like an old conan cover, arms spread wide looking like she's about to shank the closest fool.

Blonde, long braided hair, blue eyes.
>>
File: Peace.png (73 KB, 1003x1284) Image search: [Google]
Peace.png
73 KB, 1003x1284
I am in the mood for violent and rampant beasts today, simple/unsettling requests are fine too.
>>
>>46857834
I know more Medieval terminology from playing random MMOs and RPGs than I would have ever learned by reading books about it. gtfo with your elitism.
>>
File: 1451618819690.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451618819690.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>46858317
Not that guy, but doesn't that mean you just need to read more?
>>
>>46858137
How about a mutaqua? Pic related, they are a type of infected in shadow run from trolls. They appear somewhat similiar to Diablo actually.

Could you draw an albino mutaqua with a hammer and riot shield leaning up against a near wall. Shirt full of holes thrown over the wrecked couch as he watches rom-coms trids. He's idly munching on the greyish green arm of some sort of metahuman, possibly an elf.
>>
>>46858137
A large, hairless bear, head in advanced decomposure, eyes are pitch black and bloody foams from the mouth.
>>
>>46858369
>>46858375
i will try.
>>
>>46858343
I read a lot, more than most people anyway, but my reading interests don't really overlap with my gaming interests. If I'm on public transit, I may have a Grisham or Connelly with me. Not much in the way of medieval terminology there.
>>
>>46858317
Get educated peasant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanhoe
>>
Would anyone be willing to draw a thin, low level hooded necromancer with a ceremonial dagger and a spooky staff? Nothing too fancy. Maybe with a skeleton buddy.
>>
>>46857356
Nigga I own a shitload of books on the middle ages and am a mega nerd of the period.

Not fucking once have I ever come across anything discussing the terminology of what knights stuck on their helmets during tournaments.
>>
>>46858705

Mantle is a heraldric term for the fabric over the great helm.
>>
>>46855036
Ah. Yeah, this is strictly for tabletop.
>>
>>46858444

Read non-fiction books on arms and armor. Osprey titles are a good starting point then start reading from the bibliography in the back. I come to FRPGs from a historic war gaming and 14th century medieval reenacting background.
>>
File: image.jpg (647 KB, 1656x2494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647 KB, 1656x2494
Wip wizard for spider anon, sorry it's late.
Is this headed in the right direction?
>>
>>46858894
Yeah, no thanks. That doesn't interest me at all.
>>
>>46844212
Could someone draw a pink-colored raven screaming obscenities? Preferably mid-flight, but it doesn't completely matter
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 1200x1200
>>46857834
>niche information
>"Kids these days!"
>>
>>46859153

Oh Nero!
>>
File: old timey fightin guy.jpg (177 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
old timey fightin guy.jpg
177 KB, 866x1300
Could someone draw guy in a metal suit from the olden days with a tree choppy thing? I don't know what its called.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 798x798
Requesting my OC, a half-elf rogue.

Basically that's it.

I'm not picky ;-;

Bonus points if he's wearing a leather tunic, similar to the White Walker's leaders chestplate.
>>
File: Matariel_EP11.png (530 KB, 627x480) Image search: [Google]
Matariel_EP11.png
530 KB, 627x480
>>46858137
You mind drawing a spider-like beast like Matriel? Same scale and body layout with massive, spindly legs but overall more organic and less solid, like it's not a single creature but more of a magical construct of forest fauna and vegetation. Thank you if you get around to it.
>>
>>46852536
Take this one>>46851362 because I made some minor fixes. But I'm glad you like her!
>>
File: bear.png (747 KB, 1721x2363) Image search: [Google]
bear.png
747 KB, 1721x2363
>>46858375
something like this?

>>46859299
i will try.
>>
>>46859685
Yikes! Yes, like that!
You're pretty good m8
>>
File: Tada4.png (55 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
Tada4.png
55 KB, 650x450
>>46859685
would you mind drawing your interpretation of this particular MS paint beastie?
>>
>>46859746
i will try.
>>
File: Barrister Linwood.jpg (174 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
Barrister Linwood.jpg
174 KB, 600x851
This guy edited with claw marks (four fingers) over his right eye and/or with a black cloak covering his body, a hood and a black bird mask.

Please?
>>
File: DK Ref.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DK Ref.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
From last thread, on the off-chance that the drawfriend working on it was able to find the time to finish it up:

Requesting my female Death Knight (reflavored Oathbreaker) from an evil campaign that we're running. She wears form-fitting darkened steel plate-mail, the torso engraved with silver skeletal designs, while the pauldrons, arms and legs are fashioned after dragons (i.e. wings and whatnot). Her skin is really pale and her hair is platinum blond, hair styled so that most of it falls straight down her back, with two braids going from her temple around the back of her head into a coiled braid at the nape of her neck, with a hair pin holding it in place. She wears a tiara of black iron nails, and wields a black iron greatsword. Her mount is an undead Horse (the DM was very reasonable about allowing me to revamp Find Steed to include "undead" for her)
>>
File: temur drawthread.jpg (101 KB, 776x632) Image search: [Google]
temur drawthread.jpg
101 KB, 776x632
Rerequesting my Call of Cthulhu character Temur Chinua (Iron Wolf)

He is a Mongolian veteran of the Russian revolution and he tends to wear a somewhat military uniform, usually underneath a trenchcoat. He also wears a more generic Mongolian hat. He has a cavalry saber at his side and an elephant gun on his back. He has copious amounts of dynamite in his backpack as well as magical books, trinkets and artifacts. He has a shabby demeanor due to being very close to insanity. He has bound an African Hornbill and a Zebra to his will using magic. A highlight of his career was exploding a shantak(think lovecraftian dragon monster) by throwing a backpack full of dynamite at it.

Thanks in advance to all the artists here!
>>
The Knight of broken glass is legendary/mythological character that has been referred to many times in a campaign thats probably at 100 sessions. Essentially a jack-the-ripper esqe character who little is really known about.

I leave total discretion to the kind drawfag who would take my request, only that who or whatever you draw is some kind of knight shaped thing made of or wearing glass
>>
Requesting your generic Orc, But with a twist, As a meth addict.
>>
Requesting your generic Orc, But with a twist, As a math addict.
>>
File: New Player Request.png (2 MB, 2854x1032) Image search: [Google]
New Player Request.png
2 MB, 2854x1032
Requesting two characters for my group. They're both new to roleplaying in general, wanna give em something to celebrate. I'd eventually want both characters obviously , but feel free to do one if you only like that one.

First character is a male Human Sorcerer. Tall, thin, and physically weak looking, wearing a robe covered in stars, like the picture, while thin/weak, looks handsome (up to you how to interpret that), with black hair, and a prominent gold tooth. Preferably has a charming smile on his face.Has a huge metal rings on the pointer finger of each hand, and a bag with a nasty facial expression
Other character is a Half Elf Paladin, someone in his parentage was apperently an aquatic elf, so he has blue skin and green eyes. Holding a longsword with the blade made of light. A small crystal horse statuette is tied up somewhere on his belt, and he's dressed in chainmail.

Sorry for the lack of description, they didn't give me much.They specified color, but black/white lineart is fine unless you want to color it.
>>
>>46844212
That looks amazing
>>
>>46844434
HIGH TEST
>>
>>46857908
>that fucking heart
>>
File: requestingoldstuff.png (1 MB, 1152x819) Image search: [Google]
requestingoldstuff.png
1 MB, 1152x819
Requesting Retro Mechanicus stuff.

Been getting into Synthwave recently and it all has that 80's movie feel to it, and I couldn't believe how hard it is to find any Mechanicus (or even 40k in general) art with that theme. I feel like it would fit really well.

Nothing in particular I just want to see what cool stuff people come up with. Throw a couple of VHS tapes in it, a Virtual Boy, Powerglove? Go mental. It'd just be nice to see some art like that.
I suppose another way to put it would be shadowrun type art but I'm not to familiar with that so.
>>
>>46818307

Kinda late on bumping my request.
>>
I'd like to put in a request for a girl who is an average looking teen. She wears a gold and green shoulder-less top and a skirt that is shorter in the front, stopping at about the mid-thigh, and longer in the back, going a small ways past the knees. She is tanned and has green eyes with light brown hair that stops at her shoulders. She wears a pair of gauntlets with small barrels protruding from the knuckles, as well as seemingly bladed greaves. She also sports a long golden scarf with thin silver stripes running along the length of it; even when wrapped around her neck it still goes past her waist.

I sorta picture the outfit similar to the one pictured, only with different colors.

Sorry... I don't have many relevant pictures to pull from...

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to at least read this!
>>
>>46854771

OR here from the ork biker chick, if it's not too much trouble I would love to see your render of anon's creation as well. If you could message me at [email protected] when your done if not I understand.
>>
>>46862148

Wait are you asking him to draw the request you just had filled? Your greed knows no bounds.
>>
>>46860442
>>46861029

Meth or math?
>>
>>46862218
>IDK if you're done with this piece or don't like other people messing with your work, but if you don't mind, I would LOVE to render this.
Read the thread.
>>
>>46862218
No, he's asking for the artist to post the piece he's working on, as opposed to privately sending it to the OR.

Reading comprehension is your friend.
>>
>>46862242
Why not both?
>>
File: request reference.png (581 KB, 1074x884) Image search: [Google]
request reference.png
581 KB, 1074x884
This isn't actually a request because I already got mine filled by based Eversor a few threads ago, but another dude said he'd also give my request a go, and he hasn't posted anything about it since. Pic related's the reference I used, just to catch his eye if he's browsing.

So, assuming he *is* browsing - drawfriend, you still working on this? If you are, don't worry, I'll be around for whenever you finish. It's all right if you decided to quit, though. I've just been wondering.
>>
>>46862505
That's an awful case of herpes.
>>
>>46862646
meh, magic'll take care o' that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.