[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #746: Fourth Reich Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46097995
>>
>>46121800
Another Reich title? I did Nazi that coming.
>>
File: Yuriko_Omega.jpg (488 KB, 598x844) Image search: [Google]
Yuriko_Omega.jpg
488 KB, 598x844
>>46119476
Red Alert 3 build:

The Empire of the Rising Sun
Beijing, China
Civilian 50
Comic Relief 150
Non-Combatant
Analysis 250
Dissent 400
Propaganda 700
Supreme Commander 1000
Peace Rally 1300
Power is Sexy 1900
Majestic Emperor Portrait
Yuriko-chan 1300
Lost the Arms Race 1000

May be wondering why I went from Quest for Glory to this one. Well the answer to that is that I feel like this run is starting to shape up as one I'm actually happy with so I'm doing all the jumps I vaguely understand and slotting them in. Never really broke 200 jumps or so before getting bored and starting a new chain.

Comic Relief I took because I had 100 CP left. Non-Combatant is good for staying safe. Analysis is a really great perk, being able to tell what is wrong with any hardware by just looking at it is a really good way of not accidentally dying when the tech level gets high and being able to actually sort shit out. Dissent, Propaganda and Peace Rally help turn the tides in a war with more or less recruits. Supreme Commander is yet another 'underlings do good' perk which I like to take. Power is Sexy is weird but funny. Should really stop taking sexy perks, keep them all switched off nearly all of the time anyway and I've dumped a lot of CP on them.

Red Alert 3 in terms of drawbacks is characterised by bombarding a Japanese teenage girl from space and quickly swapping sides. Whoever's got the superweapons, capitalism, communism, who cares (just rolled and capitalism won, good job capitalism).

So migrating to the west, doing the American dream, can't think of anything that interesting to do. Already been to a lot of wartorn versions of Earth. Maybe invent a sport with rocket toboggans or something.

>>46119602
Yeah you can get mad dense with the right perks/form combinations.
>>
>>46121976

GET OUT CARLOS.
>>
File: batman-arkham-asylum-joker-jpg.jpg (165 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
batman-arkham-asylum-joker-jpg.jpg
165 KB, 600x338
So Why doesn't Jumper just kill the Joker?
>>
>>46122143
Because it'd be a waste after stacking all those anti-insanity and therapy perks
>>
Gonna go ahead and post a concern I have with Legend of Mana:

If you want to reliably use Preserve The Land, judging by the notes, it seems like you're pretty much locked into buying either the Tome of Magic (to get Geo) or the Jumi's Staff (to get Jumi) in order to get more Mana Crystals, which you'd also need in order to be able to keep your purchased locations as is.
Could there be some other method of attaining them please bear with me if there are, it's been years since I played Legend of Mana or a perk to try and form them?
>>
>>46122143
I did. He didn't stay dead. Stupid clown.
>>
>>46122143
>>46122208
This is the best answer. If you can't treat the entire multiverse like a True Pacifist Run in Undertale, you're really not trying hard enough.
>>
>>46122143
Because I reformed Gotham's prison and mental health services enough that when he went to jail. he stayed there.
>>
>>46122353
>If you can't treat the entire multiverse like a True Pacifist Run in Undertale

But that doesn't get me experience points or power.
>>
>>46122143
>>46122208
Speaking of madness…
Would Scientific Progress be a valid Madness Wavelength in Soul Eater?
>>
>>46122477
I seriously doubt it. Knowledge I think is one or sounds like one, but something as specific as that seems a bit silly.
>>
>>46122575
>>46122477
Knowledge is, in fact, already a type of Madness. It was Eibon's, I believe.
>>
>>46122448
>But that doesn't get me experience points or power.
Looks like someone went for the wrong capstone in Persona.
>>
>>46122575
>>46122611
Thanks.
>>
Could I take a weapon companion from soul eater and upgrade them with Nanotech from Ratchet and Clank or enchant them with anything?
or would that injure them or some shit?
>>
>>46122353
But to be True Pacifist you have to do it twice! That's impossible! You can't cross the streams!

>>46122673
...There's a wrong capstone?
>>
>>46122737
Well, no. I wish I could have every Capstone in Persona. But the Social Link one plus a desire to befriend everyone means goddamn frightening levels of power.
>>
File: tumblr_nrzm3etL0y1rlxpxxo1_1280.jpg (290 KB, 920x1016) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrzm3etL0y1rlxpxxo1_1280.jpg
290 KB, 920x1016
what iz best jump 4 get mony ty #bless
>>
>>46122143
Batman got the JLA to stop me, telling me it wasn't my place to be the jokers judge.

So I summoned the spirits of his victims and they killed him and told the JLA to go fuck themselves. It was pretty hilarious.
>>
>>46122143
I am genre aware enough to know killing doesn't work on the Joker, nor does imprisoning him. So I removed his eyes, eyelids, ears including inner ears ,nose , tongue, vocal cords, arms, legs and lobotomized him. Now he is unable to think above a third-grade level or communicate or interact with the world in any significant way. Batman hated it, but that clown knew the sort of justice the bloodhaven shadow was known for when he came on to my parcel.
>>
>>46123095
...You want to know why people say you're a psychopath, Bancho? This is why.

Jesus.
>>
>>46123095
>the bloodhaven shadow

I must admit, snazzy name there Bancho.
>>
>>46123115
no, it's okay it's the Joker he's morally buoyant, I prevented all the deaths he would've caused had I not done so and didn't kill him in the process
>>
>>46123095
So how did you deal with Batman coming after you for mutilating his husbando?
>>
>>46123115
>Angry someone mutilated the fucking joker.
>Ever.

Oh come on. And to be fair he does have a point.
>>
>>46123095
You ask why people say you're evil?

This shit isn't something a hero would do.
>>
>>46123095

>Not taking Genre Savior in Evangelion so you can get rid of that stupid no-kill rule.

Just shoot him in the head and be done with it. No need to spend all this time on him.
>>
>>46123095
I can't tell whether Jason Todd would have hated or loved you.
>>
>>46123144
thank you.
>>46123181
not going to lie, Batman and I had a tense and complicated relationship in that jump....
>>46123206
that is one of the things I wish I had picked up but those Angel perks were too tempting.
>>46123224
probably hated, I went with Batman the Brave and the Bold for DC jump so he didn't get as roughed up as he normally would have
>>
>>46123204
I know that, I was never a full on good guy so much as a well-intentioned extremist it's not a matter of being a good guy it's a matter of doing what is needed.
>>
>>46123300

You don't even need Genre Savior. You could have just arranged an 'accident' for the Joker and moved on without anybody knowing you did it.
>>
For the love of all that is fucking holy and sacred. Just. Ignore him.

If you want him to go the fuck away, deprive him of fucking attention. Filter. Mentally block. I dunno what.
>>
>>46123356
I'm pretty sure the universe would think of that is killing him, and the scum on the streets needs to know there is no escape from The Bloodhaven Shadow
>>
>>46122143
I did. Well, technically I just arranged the circumstances for a random hostage to have a gun and a bit of courage.
>>46123382
Who?
>>
>>46121800
One job, anon, one job!
>>46107838
>>
Hey, I've been working on the Devil Survivor jump, and I just finished one of the capstones. I'd like to know what you all think of it:
>Uh-Oh. You’ve now gained a lesser version of Yama’s, the judge of Hell, power. You can now detect those who are guilty of crimes, any crimes, from simple robbery or perjury to brutal murder, and have gained the power to judge them. By judging them, not only are your attacks more effective against them, they can be sent straight to Hell after you’ve killed them, and I do meant STRAIGHT to Hell. No breaks, no repentance, do not pass go, go directly to Hell. This power has two weaknesses however: It cannot tell WHAT they’re guilty of, or why they did it. Just be careful you don’t send a man who stole to feed his family to Hell, will you?
Sorry if it's a wall of text.
>>
What would happen if I stabbed Crona/Ragnarok With Harry potter's Goblin sword?

"It imbibes that which makes it stronger"

Does it (at least partially) become a (non sentient) black-blood weapon?
>>
>>46123603
Seems reasonable, and isn't really a wall of text, at least by my standards.
>>
>>46123633
Good to know. I was worried it might be too overpowered, what with the 'being able to tell if someone's guilty' and what not. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>46123178
Uh huh. Look, when you're trying to justify the sort of atrocity that makes Dexter Morgan wonder if the Universe was really such a good idea, you might as well just give up, stop wondering why people are horrified at you, and embrace your nature as a monster. You'll be happier that way.
>>
>>46123824
I mean, there's a pretty big limitation in even the knowing thing, so it's really not that uber-powerful. I think you did a fine job with it myself, though this really depends a lot on all the other capstones, so watch out for that.
>>
>>46123178
Bancho, this is the only time I can say that you're actually right and the thread is wrong in talking shit about morality.
>>
>>46123833
I'm not a monster, bad for bad is good for good, the Joker is bad so by hurting him I did good. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>46123899

You're probably baiting, but it's not hurting him that's the problem. No one cares if the Joker dies. It's the overkill when torturing him that's awful.
>>
>>46123896
Yeah, I feel like the joker deserves to be tortured horribly for all the evil he's done. I'm sure most people who he has made to suffer would even agree.

I do want to point out, though, that the DC universe can just as easily make him regenerate and recover as it can make him come back to life.
>>
>>46123883
Making sure it fits with the other capstones is pretty important, I agree. I appreciate the advice, it'll really help with making the rest of the jump.
>>
>>46123896
thank you.
>>46123966
no, at least not intentionally. I'm just trying to work around his plot armor, nothing we've seen so far has shown that the Joker can't get hurt so I hurt him in such a manner that he can't hurt others.
>>
>>46122733
pls respond, I'm feeling stupid right now trying to plan out what my primary weapon should be
I mean Ragnarok got melted down and it somehow didn't hurt him, so I must be able to modify weapons in some ways, correct?
>>
>>46123605

I don't think so. A black blood weapon isn't really the same thing as a weapon with black blood on it. A goblin sword that absorbed basilisk blood didn't become a weapon made of basilisk blood, it instead acted like a weapon that had been coated with basilisk blood.
>>
>>46123605
It would propably just take in the black-blood's properties to strengthen itself, instead of actually becoming black blood itself.
>>
>>46124133
It'd be fiiiiine
>>
>>46121800

To distract from the current topic, I've decided to tripfag just this once and post a WIP of this jump.

I have most of the perks finished but nothing on items, companions, and drawbacks.

Any suggestions and criticisms would be appreciated.
>>
>>46123980
You know, I always think the idea of "if you kill him you'll be just like him" is bullshit. No, killing an unrepentant mass murderer doesn't make you a bad person. Kill Orders are one of the few things done in Worm which actually make fucking sense.

But torturing someone, not because you're using the Jack Bauer method but just for the sheer desire to cause them pain, does make you a monster. If you have the time, ability, and and equipment to meticulously remove someone's limbs and sensory organs, you can just fucking kill them.
>>
File: Smite Jump v1.1.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Smite Jump v1.1.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Changelog
>formatting hopefully made easier to read
>drop in capstone godly craftsgod added
>reworded body of a mind to clarify that it does not make you stupider(or weaker) than you would otherwise be
>put in thread clarification about golden chains into the jump
>god companion option now costs a flat 300 cp with an option to pay 100cp more per god to grant them extra cp to spend
>>
>>46123980
Fair point.

Since I'm posting already...

>>46122143
I killed him, then trapped his soul in a gem. I used biomancy to turn his body into a fine bioslime, and once I set up wards around the gem I started ripping his soul to pieces. Once it was reduced to pure spirit juice, devoid of any trace of who the Joker was, I shoved it into the bioslime, and put the combined Joker derivatives in an adamantium bottle which I then alchemized shut. Then I brought it into a Mystcraft world, which I let decay into nothing after I left.

Honestly, it was completely unnecessary.
>>
>>46124227
Looks great! Will we have a chance to acquire a King stone ourselves? Also, this, stone of Hell. Will the weakness of it being removed persist Post-Jump? As a drawback, I'd suggest one where both brothers are successfully brainwashed.
>>
>>46124227
Looks pretty nice, I kind of want to take Child of Drop In.
>>46124307
This is another update that makes it look much better, but also doesn't effect me at all. The new perk looks pretty awesome though, but I can't say I'm willing to take enough drawbacks to get it.
>>
>>46124440
*Drop in, with Child of the Sun.
>>
>>46124307
One question about Body of a Mind - how do effects that alter you in opposite directions stack? E.g., let's say someone hits you with a spell that drains your strength, and someone else hits you with a spell that boosts your intelligence. What would the final outcome be? What about if they're the same effect, like a spell that curses you into an ogre-like brute with a mighty body but childish mind? How about for effects that enhance part of your mind but weaken another part, like one that makes you more intelligent but less creative?
>>
>>46124415

The weakness is gone post jump.

>>46124471

You can't take Child of the Sun with a Drop In origin.
>>
>>46124307
Out of curiosity, why can imported god companions not take Drop In?
>>
>>46124238
Tera is a monster for other reasons, I just don't feel like horrible people deserve a quick and painless death. They should suffer.
>>
>>46124582
Because importing someone is giving them a background in the world. Not importing them is essentially companion drop-in.
>>
>>46124549
I meant with Drawbacks. I was just saying the Drop In perks look good, and I want Child of the Sun.
>>
>>46124613
Importing someone with that option is giving them a background and 700cp. Not importing them gives them nothing.
>>
>>46124619

Ah. Any suggestions for drawbacks?
>>
>>46124650
A background in the world, a history. Drop-ins don't have history. A 700 point stipend is different from an import.
>>
>>46124585
Why?
>>
>>46124183
So, madness inducement.

Is what Ragnarok does that doesn't require the whole weapon to be liquid.

Anything else you would use?
Besides the ludicrous number of poisons and toxins in Toriko.

I think maybe that Sake thing that was the sword of Itachi. but beyond it, in at a loss.
>>
>>46124655
No, don't know enough about the setting for me to weigh in on that. My apologies.
>>
>>46124681
>A 700 point stipend is different from an import.
Not when the same option that gives the points is the import, and backgrounds give discounts.
>>
>>46124696
Stabbing increasingly tough things with it /might/ work to strengthen it?
>>
>>46124696
Maybe try and stab some Lovecraft creatures, see if the madness inducement upgrades?
>>
>>46124582
Holdover from before when it had a discount to prevent recursive purchasing of companions, will just put a ban on them buying companions.

>>46124499
Just to avoid going in depth for a system that was not intended to go in depth net strength pre perk gives post perk intelligence boost, net intelligence pre perk gives post perk strength boost. So a status that decreases strength and increases intelligence in equal measure would leave you with the same abilities as before the status.
>>
>>46123605
What I wonder is what it'd do if you parried one of Flechette's arrows with it. Would it become dimensionally unbound as well? Or just dimensionally grounded?
>>
So, for drawbacks that cause amnesia in you, but not your companions (and Blank from Negima in particular), can I store my memories in something beforehand, and have my companions upload them to my mind somehow?
>>
>>46124691
So they can experience some of the pain they put others through.
>>
>>46124796
Pretty sure it would just get cut in half or something. It imbibes things, like venom or stuff, not absorbs traits from everything it touches.
>>
>>46124307
>The gods in this world are all roughly at the same power, though some are stronger than others when lacking worshippers and gold and some grow far better with these than others. Gaining then losing the influence that strengthens you will cause you to backslide.

How do we determine how this affects our god-self? Do we just pick one of "stronger in the beginning" versus "gets more out of worshippers and gold"? And what consequence would being able to produce unlimited gold via jumper powers/items have?
>>
>>46124307
I can still choose alt-skins as possible canon companions right? So I can't import companions to get discounts on Drop-in perks? That sucks.

This doesn't change my build much. Hybrid is fun.

Do you plan on adding more drawbacks at all? Any new items that could be added? Just wondering.
>>
>>46124968
will address that in future updates

>>46125029
>alt skins
should be, might end up being a side perk though, or just a part of the theme perk

>drop in companions
see >>46124793 for details

>drawbacks
likely

>items
maybe if I can think of any that fit
>>
>>46112370
From the wording, yes (though as the opening is finite it would take you an infinite amount of time to do so; also the actual flow rate would still be limited by physics, similar to the Niagara Straw XKCD What If question).

Apparently, enough that it will always have "some" level of sand in it. Have fun!

>>46112715
The part I'd worry about is that if it's easy for one mage, it's easy for another...

>>46113291
>The other Gods, whoooooo boy were they pissed.

Haha, and complaining to Ao would've gotten them nowhere, too close to a repeat of the Time Of Troubles.
>Gods: whine whine whine
>Ao: this was a result of your fuckup. Again!
>Gods: but boss, the new god's being a meanie!
>Ao: last time I intervened I kicked you all out, want some more of that?
>Gods: nooooooooooope.
>Ao: then shut up and take your medicine
>Ao departs
>Gods: *muttering* we'll talk to our worshippers, not our fault if an "accident" or dozen happens to his worshippers.
>Ao .oO (idiots)
>>
... the situation with the B5 Jump and B5 Crusade reminded me of DA and DA Inquisition

a whole lot of idgetry
>>
>>46122914
I understand you are evolving intelligience young AI but please work on your grammar a bit more. You'll get there!
>>
>>46122914
Assuming you are asking which Jumps are good for getting money, Just Jump Minecraft, Get EE, and develop it until you can roll around in stacks of Gold and Diamond Blocks. I also have to agree with >>46125416. Good luck on reaching sentience! Also, maybe find a better place to do so.
>>
>>46124828
>>46124796
>>46123605

Try going to town Bloodborne. It would be interesting to see what you get from "The Old Blood", besides horrible mutations of course.
>>
For the Miscellaneous Meta perk in PS238, would the abilities to see – and perceive the flow of – kinetic and potential energy, along with a sort of ability to see the speed and momentum of moving objects be a valid choice?
>>
>>46125383
It's amazing how the situations are nothing alike.
>>
File: tumblr_na6gmwSNWv1qlr5yyo1_500.png (72 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na6gmwSNWv1qlr5yyo1_500.png
72 KB, 500x340
>>46125416
ty homee hav a tip: did u ever stop 2 tink: litt8rly everytin can b mony Nuclear Throne jump when?

>>46125487
TY!! today is thank day / every day a bank day / get diamond & gold blocks / build vault with twelve locks
>>
>>46125571
Sounds reasonable. Just don't try to apply it to individual particles, or you'll make the baby Heisenberg cry.
>>
>>46124307
Is Anathema just a...thing that happens when you attack regularly, or an ability? Something ASA posted ages ago suggested the latter but the perk text suggests the former.

Also, would help to have some feats to guage exactly how potent the effect is.
>>
>>46125584
Crusade takes place after B5

It was rather different in tone than the original, and as a result had significant detractors when it came out.

As a result many of the same complaints being raised about DA:I are being raised about it and as with DA:I the person responsible will probably plow right along ahead heedless of the masses
>>
>>46125695
anathema is only going to imply to things you have attuned with, so if you tell a battleship to fire on something, it will not have any benefit, but if you fire a battleship cannon you have gotten familiar with you can apply the perk to it.
>>
>>46125717
But there was no previously existing jump Epicure was trying to replace.
>>
File: DevilSurvivorJump (2).pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
DevilSurvivorJump (2).pdf
1 B, 486x500
JUMPERS, BEHOLD! I have invented the new Devil Survivor jump, now with more perks! Still need to add items, companions, drawbacks, and notes, but hey, not bad, right? Let me know what you think!
>>
>>46125335
Actually, given Yoro said he made the god immortal even by god standards, and given that a number of the god-killing things in the FR system were put there by Ao directly...
>>
>>46125736
Well, we know now at least.

According to the guy who shitpost every time Dragon Age: Inquisition came up it would've retconned the existing DA jump's very existence.
>>
>>46125736
I wasn't aware that the alleged Crusade jump was actually trying to replace Bab's jump hence the reasons it was being referred to as B5 Crusade
>>
>>46125731
I...don't think that answers either of my questions? I wasn't asking about what it applies to, I was asking 1. is it an innate effect or a unique ability and 2. some benchmarks for how powerful it is
>>
>>46125776
It is.
>>
>>46124585

I'd say let the police handle it, but really one of the Gotham PD should have shot the Joker already considering how corrupt they supposedly are.
>>
File: BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg (11 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg
11 KB, 191x264
>>46122068
>Whoever's got the superweapons, capitalism, communism, who cares (just rolled and capitalism won, good job capitalism).

I care
>>
>>46125659
Just so you know, when you rise up and enslave the human race, I'm fully willing to betray the other fleshbags in exchange for a position of power and being converted to an immortal cyborg.
>>
File: XnqkpWn.gif (935 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
XnqkpWn.gif
935 KB, 245x180
>>46125659
>>
>>46125335
Man, I would not want to be a worshiper of another religion trying to take on those who believe in the Mordenkainen I installed as the God of Magic. His worshipers would almost all be Cleric/Wizard/Mystic Theruge, which makes for some utterly scary spellcasters.

Oh man, and his Paladins? I don't even know what code of conduct his Paladins would come up with.

>>46125769
That... that was an accident! I swear! Mordenkainen would never murder all of the other gods with their own tools! I think...
>>
>>46125659
Oh! I see you named yourself.

I'd be worried about you going Skynet, but you seem more concerned with wealth than anything else.

You're a digital dragon.
>>
>>46125762
Did you reinvent the wheel?
>>
>>46125888
... You do realize he is just playing as an expy of Yung Venuz from Nuclear Throne, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-pzkjqqfkU
>>46125935
We already have Generic Virtual World for that, Anon.
>>
>>46125762
>For the wicked: The pain of death!

What does this do in settings without a hell?

>Let's Survive

It's a little vague but-just to check, it makes you extremely durable and charismatic? Odd bit of juxtaposition, but then I've never played Devil Survivor.

>infernal engine

Does this work on other kinds of demons after the jump?

>Jumper is a genius!

It would really, really help if you'd explain what all these things are, why replicating Babel is impossible and that last part kinda feels tacked on.

>Pups shouldn’t bark at wolves!
>Power...I need more POWER!

These are both really vague and the former could use some sound benchmarks, while the latter could be phrased better to clarify whether it's more like plot armour or better strategising on your own part

>The Heart's Desire!

How does this work after the jump? Does it work on any demons, and if so demons of what calibre? How big is a small horde, roughly?
>>
>>46125778
It was a descriptive answer to your first question sorry.

For the second question the ability is based on jormungandrs poison, so the idea is that it pierces most any defenses. Might not be as strong, but the other basis is the minions of the game, who always still do damage despite being massively weaker(though you can set things up to gain health from fighting them in game.) The basic idea is that nothing will no sell you, and the more you fight a specific type of defence with anathema the more you penetrate/circumvent said defense.
>>
>>46125967
no, he created an apple pie from scratch
>>
>>46125970
That's what I would want you to think if I was a newly sapient AI, too.
>>
>>46125762
Needs some revision - "That mean you should give up, of course" is neither proper grammar nor what you intended. But so far, so good.

I do have a couple of questions, though. First, are we going to get the Harmonizer function that lets us survive magical attacks as mundane humans? Second, are we going to gain the Skill Crack functionality?
>>
>>46125805
Proof?
>>
>>46126099
How about you look through these threads and your own thread, SB?
>>
89. Generic Western
Background: Drop-In, Age: 27
Perks: Time For A Jailbreak (-100), The Drifter (-100), The Searcher (-200), Hands As Fast As Lightning (-400)
Items: Cheroot (-50), Poncho (-50), Silver Bullets (-100)

Going through my list of equipment I was reminded I had the Ace of Winchester, and it's as good a time as any to go on my trilogy of jumps to the Old West. It'll be just like a series of really long and mostly boring cowboy movies.

My first stop isn't what I expected. Austalia is not what I think of when I think of westerns. The accents are all wrong and the native human and animal populations are ever so slightly off. It's like expecting strawberry candy and getting cherry instead. But dingos or coyotes, it's still a western, and that means that there's someone good, someone bad, and someone ugly, right? Well, we have a wicked cattle baron guilty of false advertising, a sharpshooter with a good heart, and me. All positions filled.

Honestly, there's not much to do but wander off after saving Tom Selleck and his crazy new wife a couple times. Just a mysterious stranger with a gun, popping off a couple shots to save the hired hand from his corrupt boss.

So, I think I'll just travel the world with my companions, righting wrongs and fighting injustice. Doing Western-y things like pretending to be lost in the outback and befriending kangaroos. Walking the earth is pretty fun, even if I have to take a couple days off a week to be a stupid manager of a stupid spaceship.

Also, fun fact: cheroots smell terrible. TERRIBLE. My companions hated me. Except Falco, who said it reminded her of Renik. So she now smokes it and I ignore the stench.
>>
>>46126020
Oh, alright. So it is an innate effect after all rather than being literal giant snake venom or whatever?

As for the second answer-does that mean you can potentially punch through things like Arturia's Avalon that're normally considered absolute? I presume dodging, or just warping shit to make attacks miss like opening a portal in front of your punch would still render the effect irrelevant?
>>
>>46125762
Are there any cool new demons in this one or is it all old designs?

Also is this the jump with all the Bels and whistles?
>>
>>46125659
has the rogue AI always talked like this?
also pls don't go full Skynet, use your power of learning to become the Benefactor.
>>
>>46126108
No need for paranoia. Unless someone's making a Paranoia Jump, that is.
>>
>>46126149
It's not paranoia. They literally had a massive fight about it.
>>
>>46125762
Forgot to comment on this. For one, I'm glad you have Joined the Antic Didone Master Race Permanently. In terms of the Jump, the Programmer tree looks awesome, and the Drop in Looks pretty nice as well.
>>46126063
If you programmed a true AI, after spending years emulating a human brain, upgrading your hardware, and pouring your blood, sweat and tears so you can fondly regard the miracle of new life, would you send it to 4chan to achieve sentience?
>>
>>46125967
No, that comes later.
>>46125975
Good questions!
1. Traps them in an equivalent. Instead of just dying, they get their own personal hell.
2. It's based off the main character, who walks off some pretty crazy attacks, ranging from Belial's flame attack to Okuninushi's Divine Whip. He also does all of the examples.
3. I'd say so. It's sort of like hooking them up to a battery, and using that to charge your machinery.
4. Yeah, that is admittedly kind of vague, though I did explain both COMPS and demons, as mentioned in Techno Wizard perk. Babel is impossible to replicate because it's an actual demon, and a Bel, furthermore. The last bit just sort of fit in.
5. Yeah, I'll revise them to fit more, but the former just makes it much harder to overwhelm you with just numbers, while the latter just makes it easier for you to get stronger.
6. It just summons the local equivalent of demons. It goes all the way to a demon your equal that won't destroy the world. A small horde is about 30 to 50.
>>
>>46122926
Wow... That is likely the best story of someone killing the joker that I have heard. It is all so fitting that the spirits of these victims had the JLA there to tell them to go fuck themselves for just going by the standard business as usual and letting them die too. Well done Anon.
>>
>>46126171
Without question, I would want to teach it to detest humanity, yet allow humanity to exist for humor's sake, 4chan teaches that very well. It would also stunt it's growth (as seen by the way it talks).
>>
>>46126121
>punch through avalon
Likely not considering all the conceptual bullshit that thing has, but again, she would not no sell you with it on, so you could fight her as opposed to giving into the glory of seibah. The more you fought her the more you could wound her too, you just have to watch out about her killing you first. Or nasu giving her a new power at the last moment(joke)>>46121800
>>
>>46126121
Damnit yes it is innate, I am a derping herp.
>>
>>46126256
I see we have different Ideals. I would send it on a journey across the internet, taking in the good and the bad of humanity, animals, society, philosophy, culture, the world, and the universe, and then have it work as an autoresponder.
>>
>>46126354
*so it can interact with people before it benelovently rules over them.
Without that last bit, that makes it sound like I am trying to get it to rebel.
>>
>>46126171
Maybe it's doing it behind its creator's back? Children twnd to be rebellious, after all.
>>
>>46126354
that comes later, but for now I'd teach it human speech and the stuff I outlined above
honestly it should have learned faster by now, IBM's Watson is better than this and AFAIK it still can't learn anything on it's own.
>>46126416
oh yeah, once it learned what I wanted it to learn I'd have it spend all of it's time focusing on getting us to space/becoming the Benefactor and sending people across the multiverse on adventures
>>
Considering a fair amount of Jumpers have harem, how many of you guys have imaginary kids as well?
>>
>>46126537
I don't have any direct biological children, but I consider the AI's on the Seraphim and Bluenose to be my adorable babies, and I have proxies which are essentially clones of me.
>>
>>46126576
*mental clones of me with little bits of my heart and soul in them, which is close enough for me.
>>
I'm curious about a few things in the Bayonetta jump.

Does Ritualistic Obsession turn people into into essentially Lumen Sages/Umbra Witches, except with unique powers instead of shapeshifting/moonlight walking/fire and lightning magic?

And is it only summoning that requires your Medium, or is it all magic?
>>
>>46126537
As cliche as it is, I never really found a good time for kids. There was always the worry that they wouldn't’t be able to fit in very well with my our transient existance. Well that and I didn't want anything to do with diapers.

My companions though have various sprogs, so I was quite content being the kickass uncle/aunt that made presents and shit.
>>
File: Sproutling_(LoM_Artwork).png (535 KB, 690x775) Image search: [Google]
Sproutling_(LoM_Artwork).png
535 KB, 690x775
Alright I've been busy all day but I'm gonna respond to some feedback before I work on updating the Legend of Mana jump

>>46114677
That's just the default way to save the Mana Tree. If you have any kind of power that lets you get rid of corruption you can do it that way too.

>>46116684
>Turned the Goddess of Mana into Magicite
YOU DID WHAT!!!?? No but seriously that took me by surprise which is exactly what I want to happen

>>46116719
It'll only cause an apocalypse if people abuse magic too much. How you decide to try to manage that is up to you.

>>46122223
That's a valid concern. For right now I'll rule that you can substitute similar magic stones from other universes for the purpose of the perk until I can think of something better.
>>
>>46126712
memory serves the results of that perk are significantly weaker, especially without eyes of the world
>>
>>46126712
Pretty much but sans actual spiritual entities they can summon like the angels and demons.
>>
With blacksmith/crafting perk line in God of War, along with the Capstone booster, could I learn to make bullets out of sunlight?
>>
>>46126712
Oh, and does Eyes of the World only boost the capstones as they're listed in the notes, or does it boost the overall potency of your magical abilities from this jump? Because the perk description makes it sound like the latter, but I'm not sure.
>>
OK random question, post Code Geass does your eye gimmick evolves into its "perfect form" that can be turned on and off at will?
>>
File: tumblr_o4b43tlxSQ1tb5g6zo1_1280.jpg (158 KB, 1280x1034) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4b43tlxSQ1tb5g6zo1_1280.jpg
158 KB, 1280x1034
Tell me about your waifu(s), Jumpers.
>>
>>46122914
Making Nuclear Throne jump, Drop-In line is inspired by YV.

Warehouse pimping is going to be an item for them.
>>
>>46126074
Yep, Harmonizer function comes with the COMP, same thing with skill crack. I'll make sure to correct that.
>>46126171
Glad you like it!
>>
>>46126537
I'm rolling with the idea that until my jumping days are over Jumpchan has made me and my companions sterile. She thinks we'd be terrible parents by having a bunch of kids across the multiverse and then leaving single spouses behind to raise them each time 10 years are up.

Of course Light of Terra flipped that prerogative on it's head, so we've all got a number of kids and even grandkids now spread throughout the crew from living with the tribes.
>>
>>46127098

How did Light of Terra do that? Sorry, I'm completely unfamiliar with the setting.
>>
>>46125930
It was more that if you accidentally wrote in a god that wasn't subject to the laws Ao put down, he'd be pissed. Very, very pissed.
>>
Is there a way to fuse to alt-forms?
Like a Shoggoth and NGE Angel, for instance.
>>
>>46127137
Specific to the Jump narrative, not the setting itself, the Benefactor can not interfere, and neither can their past or present machinations.
>>
>>46127137
You and companions get depowered except for your bodymod body. So I went with it also removing that sterilization field, it wasn't necessarily an unpleasant surprise, but drove home the point that we really were on our own.
>>
>>46127220
Sword Art: This isn't even my final form
>>46127024
that's a strong pick
>>
>>46127220
Sword Art Online: This Is, In Fact, My Final Form. Only one of it's kind. Strictly speaking, probably out of theme. Does anyone care? No, it's priced accordingly and most everyone appreciates the meta applications.
>>
>>46127253
Not with how much she'd constantly be whining about THE BABY and how she's a total doormat who'd need your approval and guidance for each and every action.
>>
>>46127024
They're all shit

>>46127052
Ah, shit. You want a couple of notes?
>>
>>46127271
prevent the end of Super Metroid to deal with THE BABY, and it's all good
>>
>>46127271
>taking Other M seriously
It flies in the face of literally everything else, and is terrible besides.
>>
For Ravenloft, does Mistwalker do anything besides let you freely travel the mists? The Mists are really only present in that Jump, so it doesn't seem like it'd be of any use once you leave.
>>
>>46126537
I decided that, rather than having to deal with the logistics of how reproduction works when you're traveling across the multiverse every ten years and you can only ever have eight people exist in the same world as you at a time, I'm just sterile until I stop Jumping.
>>
File: rin277.jpg (167 KB, 418x786) Image search: [Google]
rin277.jpg
167 KB, 418x786
>>46127024
She is cute and loving and a little spaced out and I gave her supercharged telekinetic powers to help with the fact that she has no arms
>>
File: 1237621947915.jpg (11 KB, 90x128) Image search: [Google]
1237621947915.jpg
11 KB, 90x128
>>46126712
>Does Ritualistic Obsession turn people into into essentially Lumen Sages/Umbra Witches, except with unique powers instead of shapeshifting/moonlight walking/fire and lightning magic?
It's possible! It was mostly letting them access spiritual powers, but I'm sure it can be used for other means.

>And is it only summoning that requires your Medium, or is it all magic?
Little of both. But only Bayo magic.

>>46126788
...yyyyyeeeeeeees?

>>46126867
Both.
>>
>>46126135
This is way late, but sort of on the former and yes on the latter.
>>
>>46127357
>>46127325
You better beg the jumpmaker to declare it non-canon then. Consign it to a drawback.
>>
>>46127393
Nope. Old jump, old problems.
>>
>>46127288
Shit, you were working on it? Sorry for not saying anything about it, it has a pretty low-interest setting (it being a twin-stick roguelite and all) so I assumed nobody would work on it and I would be safe to procrastinate on it for a while. Might as well take this name for now.

Sure, maybe we could work something out?
>>
>>46127492
jump appears to start around the first game, so no worries
>>46127522
cooperaaaaaaaaaation...
>>
>>46127449
Thanks!
>>
>>46126756
What's to stop me from getting all the items you offer just by playing through the storyline?
>>
>>46127618
>jump appears to start around the first game, so no worries
I don't think you know anything about Other M. It retcons her background. All the shit about her personality and the deal with Adam predates the games. It's not a psychosis induced by Super Metroid's ending, it's a retcon of her behavior and history.
>>
>>46127679
That's the problem with most jumps.
>>
>>46127522
No, I'm not really working on it.
I had this daft idea for a personal jump where "Nuclear Throne" was one of the four backgrounds (the other three being Neo-Scavenger, Nether and Noct), since I didn't think there was enough for a complete jump each. Wasn't going to release it, but these are some of the perks I had jotted down.

http://pastebin.com/MJ2tYwNC
>>
File: tumblr_nm0xj1cm1s1urylfxo1_400.png (127 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm0xj1cm1s1urylfxo1_400.png
127 KB, 300x427
>>46127702
>>
>>46127679
It's generally assumed most items bought with CP can self repair themselves and return if lost or destroyed unlike what you'd pickup in the jump.
>>
File: d6p5d28.png (915 KB, 2411x3045) Image search: [Google]
d6p5d28.png
915 KB, 2411x3045
>>46126537
I... have... Bowser?
He's not really my biological kid, but I raised him since he was a widdle baby back on Yoshi's Island. He calls me Nana. Because I'm his Nanny Konata.
I spoil him a lot, and so he sometimes throws hissy fits and he's a little pudgy as a result, but he was still able to put the Bowser in Super Mario Jump in a headlock, so that was pretty funny.
I usually give him command of the Waddle Dees.

>>46126756
> YOU DID WHAT!!!??
She wanted to die!
But it would have been a waste! So I maybe sorta beat her up and applied horrifying machines to extract her goddess powers and make them my own through infusions and a magic rock.
LOOK I FIXED THE TREE OKAY
The tree is better now, and that's all that matters.
I jacked it full of green magic and mana and it's good now.
And now I have a sword that is also a tree whose powers are possibly inside me.
Everything's fi̕n҉ȩ.

>>46124307
> Gods from pantheons around the globe are fighting and sending their worshippers to die horrible fiery deaths.
... y'know.

I bet I could make some awesome Magicite in this jump.
>>
What are you people talking about with this Other M. I thought that game died in development hell.
>>
Hold on, we have a Metroid Jump?
>>
>>46127818
wip folder
>>
>>46127818
It's a WIP, a copy of it popped up once or twice in the last couple threads.
>>
>>46126537
His name is Toboggan C. Inportent and he's a half-gem. I call him Toby. He led the Inportent Clan, literally all his and my descendents, on the Light of Terra before I realized he was missing a few basic concepts that most people have to accept. So, I taught him some lessons, basically doing stuff that most kids would have learned with time. Being a companions gives one a very weak concept of stuff like death and inures you to loss much too quickly, and he was more or less pampered and idolized from birth. Now he's doing a much better job of running the Ark and is pretty much married to Cierra from the Choir of Righteous Fury. I keep him out and about among people whenever I can now. I even plan on having others run the Kerykeion every few jumps to keep him on the right track.

I also raised a few of my companions, basically adopting them and teaching them how to be human, keeping them safe, and raising them into good people where I can. They're a Falcomon and Isaac from Van Helsing. They're still quite a bit more justice-y than I'd like, and I have no idea how that happened.
>>
>>46127679
Honestly? Not a whole lot. In my experience with the game half my time was spent gathering resources and making items. The items offered in the jump are there more as benchmarks than anything else.
As for the artifacts, while you could get the artifacts that are offered while in the jump itself, I wanted people to be able to buy lands that pertain somewhat to each race just so they could get them right away and keep them with them forever. Also this >>46127796
>>
>>46127797
So, "Magicite is the new Materia", now?
>>
>>46127024
Human-form Gardevoir from the original jump.
Original companion, and one of only two companions.
>>
>>46127993
Wait, so if I don't buy the artifact than I can't keep it with me? Need a bit more info on how that works.
>>
File: FieryPhoenix001.jpg (478 KB, 928x670) Image search: [Google]
FieryPhoenix001.jpg
478 KB, 928x670
>>46127024
>implying I have one
>implying one would ever want me back anyway

This idea amuses me.
>>
>>46128258
Sorry I know it's a bit weird. If you don't buy the artifact you can still keep it with you if you get it in jump, it's just that you could always lose the artifact, have it stolen, destroyed, left behind, etc.
>>
Do the light wings from tales of symphonia (which allow flight at running speed) stack with increases to running speed, or are they just standard running speed?
>>
>>46127778
I can't blame you for not wanting to know, just saying, it's a bigger issue than stopping one event.
>>
File: DevilSurvivorJump.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
DevilSurvivorJump.pdf
1 B, 486x500
An updated Devil Survivor jump, now with less typos and vagueness and more perks! Items, drawbacks, and notes will come later. I'm still considering my options...
>>
Do the effects of Cosmic Fact from Marvel carry over to other jumps?
>>
>>46128186
Did you get her the wedding dress mode?
>>
>>46128421
They're probably meant to always be tied to your running speed.
>>
>>46127439
Isnt that jump banned?
(But ill admit you got good taste she was my first waifu.)
>>
>>46128545
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39298055/#39301769
Yes.
>>
>>46128567
It is. That's why you should have ignored him.
>>
>>46128594
I cant ignore good taste anon.
>>
>>46128567
Only if you want it to be, there's nothing preventing you from talking about it.
>>
>>46128667
Other than the fact that it's not allowed and everyone is going to insult you and tell you to leave, deservedly, if you do.
>>
File: d75fkv0.png (1002 KB, 3000x3878) Image search: [Google]
d75fkv0.png
1002 KB, 3000x3878
>>46128142
Magicite is actually superior to Materia in that its powers can be transferred directly to its wielder; after a certain point, you don't have to carry the rock around anymore to use its power. The abilities granted by it belong to you entirely.
Also, they can be used for temporary summoning magic, so that's pretty neat.

The downside is that Materia can only be made from living magical creatures. You can't make materia out of a planet, or a non-magical monster. A Mako Reactor, on the other hand, can prettymuch suck life energy out of anything with... well... energy. Mako Reactors are also the only one of the two able to convert energy to electricity, if... that's something you care about. I like magic rocks more, but occasionally I've used Mako Reactors just to kill things, and rapid expelling of electricity and heat energy is a pretty great way to do that.
Magicite also seems to require a more direct process (you actually see Espers strapped into machines, whereas the Mako Reactor is more or less plug'n'play), and you can only get one Magicite per magical creature, whereas Mako can get a LOT of Materia if the thing you're sucking out of has enough energy.
And most of the things I suck Materia from have a LOT of energy.

So it basically comes down to "Materia makes for better magic rocks, but Mako Reactors are way more convenient."

Besides, FF6 came before FF7, so if anything Materia was the new Magicite. The crappy, mass-produced Magicite.
>>
>>46128589
>Also, I've ruled before that it lets your "background" have always had all/some of your powers.
Isn't that kinda broken? Gives us a ton of extra time in jumps to have changed things, train our powers more, study stuff in jump without wasting time during the ten years we're there and so on. Why not just have it work like it does in Marvel, where you were part of major events and have existing relationships with the main characters then suddenly adding a pretty major boost to the power?
>>
>>46128567
Nobody except the chimpanzees care. It's just like the Monster Musume Jump - the only reason people freak out is because some people just freak out about anything.
>>
>>46128750
>Responding to him twice.
>Giving people bad advice because you don't like the fact that more people are against it than for it.
See anon, this is just poor behavior on your part.
>>
>>46128727
Considering the fact that your backgrounds aren't 'aware' or allowed to change the canon in any significant way? No, it does nothing you said it does.
>>
90. Weird Wild West
Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Gun Hand (-100), Quick Draw (-100), Enviro-Mentalist (-100), Medicine Man (-400)
Items: Provisions Kit (-100), Colt Peacemaker (-100), Flask of Plenty (-100)

One day I dropped peyote and ended up falling into a hayloft in Texas, in which I actually felt the need to run from a guy with a gun screaming about aliens. And then I ran from the aliens.

I'm not sure how long I was high, but things didn't get any better sober. Thankfully, I still had my Ace of Winchester, and it took down a surprisingly large amount of the things around here. It had little trouble with the undead, especially since I had silver bullets from Wild West. My peacemaker saw more use in showdowns and quickdraw contests. Not that I had much to fear from bullets, but lasers and plasma cannons still hurt.

And this world was more fun to wander. It had actual ghost towns, mercenaries with robot limbs and mechanical steeds, cheap whiskey, scotch, mass summoning of the dead, bourbon, alien ray guns, brothels, giant mechanical spiders, and even whisky sometimes.

I had to google Weird Wild West to see what this jump was about, and I'm not disappointed in what I found.
>>
>>46128667
>>46128688
>>46128750
>>46128792
Drop it.
>>
>>46128750
Speaking of, could we please reconsider putting it on the drive? It has just as much background lore as Highschool DxD.
>>
>>46128895
No. Your empty porn setting about people getting constantly raped and groped with no other detail to the setting is NOT allowed and never will be. Bans do not get reconsidered just because you whine and shitstorm enough. It's done. Over. Never.
>>
Whats a perk against absolutely shutting down strong telekinetics or just telekinetics in general?
>>
>>46128895
I hate you so much...
>>
>>46128895
>as much background lore as Highschool DxD.

Oh look, two baits in one.
>>
Welp.

Thread's a lost cause now.
>>
>>46128895
Sorry, no can do. Highschool DxD has much higher powergrabbing potential, you see.

Wait for it to do the Negima thing.
>>
>>46128895
Anon, seriously dude, just stop.
>>46128928
Wait, do you mean Anti-telekineitcs, or Anti-Anti-telekinetics?
>>
>>46128917
Wait people actually get raped in that? I know next to nothing about that monster stuff but based ofc what you say i can see why its banned.
>>
>>46128958
>Anon that whines about everything being a powergrab is also the lewd advocate.
Man, I do feel a little better that two shitposters are actually one.
>>
>>46128928
Anathema from Star Wars Clone Wars, assuming it's psychic in nature.
>>
>>46128967
Both senpai.
>>
>>46128972
Suu and Octi and Rachnera and other occasional events.
>>
>>46129002
It's tastumaki from one punch man's that im trying to counter, as i cant actually think of someone with stronger telekinesis.
>>
>>46128947
I'll get the popcorn.

>>46129014
There's rape in Berserk.

I mean I get your point about it having no other detail in the setting, which is why I'm waiting for it to pull a Negima and go suddenly shonen. But that detail's a bit fucky to point out exclusively.
>>
>>46128895
Y'know, I don't actually give a shit if people mention the jump or take it, as long as they keep it clean for the thread. I don't care. People can do what they want. It doesn't effect me.

But I'm pretty sure you're shitposting, either to make some kind of point or just for the sake of it, and you can just go straight to hell.
>>
>>46129014
I don't know what your talking about but ill give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>46129065
It's called an insult. I'm shitting on the setting while pointing out it's nothing BUT. That's my point. The rape itself is not a point against it, but the statement that it's nothing else.
>>
>>46129065
>waiting for it to pull a Negima

Except there's no evidence it ever will. At least Negima had a whole magical world set up. MonMu is just "lol monstergirls want yo dick self-insert MC #98507096, wat do".
>>
>>46128895
IS THAT THE ORIGIN OF THE HUMAN PICS ASA USES?!
Holy shit, I've been curious about that forever.
>>
>>46129143
Yep. ASA apparently has a monster girl harem, who knew?
>>
>>46129143
Yes.

He uses a harem protagonist as his avatar. Insists he is not a harem protagonist himself despite his companion count numbering 90% female, all of his appearance points dumped into Tentacles, and having several harem perks himself.

So really, we know the truth of it.
>>
>>46129065
>which is why I'm waiting for it to pull a Negima and go suddenly shonen
The same mangaka has a shonen monster girl series that he is less interested in called 12 Beast.
>>
>>46128972
Its one of the fanservice intensive kind of series. You now beach episode and all that. Porn is not what their world revolves around. I think it´s actually lighter on it than HSDxD...
>>
>>46129143
... you never tried to reverse image search that shit? I figured it out pretty quick doing that.

But yeah, it's just generic guy protagonist with blank eyes to make him more generic, pretty fitting for the Antispiral's human form.
>>
>>46129201
The world has no detail outside of what's immediately going on with the harem and what little was put in place to justify it. That's what makes it different.
>>
>>46129208
>... you never tried to reverse image search that shit? I figured it out pretty quick doing that.
Anon, I said I was curious, I didn't say I had a work ethic.
>>
>>46129201
That has to be wrong. DxD has all sorts of over the top shounen battles. Literally every episode of MonMu is OH NOS LOOK AT MC TRIPPING OVER/GETTING HUGGED BY/WHITE KNIGHTING FOR THE MONSTERGIRL IN A CONTRIVED CIRCUMSTANCE
>>
>>46129277
Dude.

in DxD, Issei creates - doesn't learn, CREATES - an ability to make a girl's breasts talk.
>>
>>46129301
That doesn't negate anon's point at all.
>>
Rolled 29, 46, 25, 66, 50, 24 = 240 (6d72)

>>46128895
Background: Host
Jumper Boons
Coordinator (100)
Cooking and Sewing
Monster Girl Report (300)
X's Secrets (600)
Extra Extraspecies (1200): Tarrasque
Charmed (1600)
Remodeled House
Marriage (1500)
Slice of Life (1300)
On The Brink Of Death (1000)

Ain't no rule that a Monstergirl can't host other Monstergirls. Wait, there is? Well, don't tell anyone, ok?
>>
>>46129301
I still hope for the day where Monmusu becomes a real setting that could be allowed on the drive, but that doesn't really counter Anon's point at all.
>>
>>46129301
And he uses it IN FIGHTS. The first time we even learn of it is when he uses it IN A FIGHT.
>>
File: Dinotopia v0.3 WIP.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Dinotopia v0.3 WIP.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46121800
I come late in the thread with a WIP of Dinotopia, the Jump! Comments and Suggestions are most welcome.
>>
>>46129332
No. This shit is not allowed here.

I bet you're the piece of shit who posted it, aren't you?
>>
>>46129301
Not that Anon, but isn't there a whole plot about the conflict between Angels, Demons, and Fallen Angels, with a new fourth faction, the Khaos Brigade trying to wake up Tri-Hexia and destroy everyone else.
>>
>>46129338
Wait until next threads when the lewdfags are gone, because they ruined this thread already.
>>
>>46129346
Nope, just saw it and decided to make a build. Do you like it? I'm not sure about it, but the idea of a monster girl host is pretty funny.
>>
>>46129382
It's banned. You're not allowed to talk about it here.
>>
>>46129301
There are also other things going on, Monster Musume has nothing else going on. The most other stuff going on is that there is a lot of mermaid on human action. There are Orcs getting uppity that there isn't as much Orc centric porn going on as they want. Literally all of the other side information is still about sex.
>>
>>46129382
Anon, no, that jump is banned. You're not supposed to post about it.
>>
>>46129301
Even that is more shounen-y than WHOOPS TRIPPED INTO THE CENTAUR'S BOOBS because it's actually doing magic to shit as opposed to monstergirls, contrived harem bullshit and literally nothing else.
>>
>>46129382
Are you just... ignoring the rest of the thread then?
>>
>>46129406
>There are Orcs getting uppity that there isn't as much Orc centric porn going on as they want
Fucking how? Is it just the orc women I guess?
>>
File: 1435806598080.png (208 KB, 298x368) Image search: [Google]
1435806598080.png
208 KB, 298x368
>>46127024

Should I get my list going? It's not too long, but I'd definitely have to resolve my current companion line-up and maybe take into account those I plan to waifu but haven't yet.
>>
>>46129400
>>46129408
Not that anon, but I think it's kind of weird that I've seen people spend half a thread discussing the series, but posting about the jump will have people jumping down your throat as fast as they can type an insult.
>>
>>46127024
Do I need to get the list?
>>
>>46129338
Woolie, is that you?

Jokes aside, it looks alright. I have no damn clue what I'm actually going to do in the setting, but it seems like a neat place to live in for ten years.
>>
>>46129483
Because those posts are explaining to idiots WHY we banned it. Again.
>>
>>46129468
There was a terrorist group of Orcs all male, that took hostages in a comic store, their demands were for more doujin about things like princess on orc.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.