[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Homebrew Edition

What races, classes and archetypes do you wish to see, /pfg/?

PoW brawler and PoW vigilante link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jWw7bVMARxrXfRuOW20NlRqXEnS_XGLPT6LHTbz2qME/edit#heading=h.fr0xm36g4eum
Broken Blade errata to shut up ogres when?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
http://web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old Thread (Warning: Severe Levels Of Cancer): >>47949007
>>
>>47953078
First for feat consolidation and less feat taxes
>>
SO ANONS! QANON'S DM GREENLIT HER THE PRINCESS CLASS! FUCKING WONDERFUL, RIGHT? YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT! BUT NOW SHE HAS TO MAKE A TOUGHASS DECISION: WHICH PRINCESS IS BEST?

RIGHT NOW, THE CHOICE IS BETWEEN LIGHTNING PRINCESS OR WITCH PRINCESS (LITTLE KNOWN FACT, WITCHES ARE ALSO ON QANON'S LIST OF BEST FUCKING THINGS.) LIGHTNING PRINCESS GETS TO CHANNEL LIGHTNING INSTEAD OF CHANNEL POSITIVE. WITCH PRINCESS GETS SOME SWEET WITCH HEXES. WHAT DOES ANON THINK?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 800x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 800x830
>>47953078
>homebrew addition
Just gonna leave this here:

Hey guys! Does anyone want to see a reimagining of The Fighter without using Maneuvers? I have been creating a Revised Fighter that gives the fighter more Defenses and Out of Combat abilities to play with.

The concept revolves around the idea of the Fighter as a soldier and mercenary a man used to long marches, harsh conditions, and constant fighting. A man who is good at keeping himself alive and tipping the balance of battle in their favor.

For this several things have changed. For one the fighter now received Advanced Weapon & Armor training IN ADDITION to their normal Weapon & Armor training. This allows the fighter to be far more modular, giving them unique class features. To facilitate this I have added new Advanced Weapon & Armor trainings to fill out their lists, and have switched around a few of the existing in order to clarify what they do (Advanced Weapon is for Offense, Advanced Armor is for Defense).

The other thing that has been added is Advanced Equipment Training, which gives the fighter tricks to perform outside of combat. Everything from faster travel, to setting up camps, to scrounging. With Advanced Equipment training he can become a war hero and craft magic arms & armor. The Advanced Equipment training list will grow in time.

Besides this the Fighter Class Skill list has been rethought, adding new things and increasing them to 4+int modifier per level. As well Bravery has been redone.

See it all in detail here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1twEab3PBHvzMLTrx_UJak4P9g5avkvVaZfrBiMPI-6s/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>47953099
Witch Princess, duh.
Play her hexes like she's declaring an edict, which forces people to obey her.
>>
>>47953099
Lightning is more sylph-y. Anything else is unacceptable. UNACCEPTABLE.
>>
>>47953095
That'd change the game too much
>>
>>47953112
>>47953119
Complex Destiny exists. Why not both? Be a lightning witch princess. Get the hexes and the lightning, as well as.. whatever 3rd-level destiny you want. Neither the witch nor the elemental seem very interesting.
>>
File: 536d9bf7231d74dbd96d8fb4d6be087d.jpg (597 KB, 1319x1500) Image search: [Google]
536d9bf7231d74dbd96d8fb4d6be087d.jpg
597 KB, 1319x1500
>>47953078
>What races, classes and archetypes do you wish to see, /pfg/?

Race: Shardminds by DSP. They're basically humanoid crystal constructs that hum psionic energies.

Class: A PF port of the Factotum. But with a "pseudo-spell table" consisting of both arcane and divine spells.

Archetypes: A barbarian archetype that gains wildshape

A soulknife that can freely create ANY weapons like spears, rams, and even siege weapons and are not limited to just swords and bolts.
>>
DUH NO YES PERFECT WHY WAS THIS EVEN IN QUESTION

QANON WILL BE A LIGHTNING WITCH PRINCESS

THANK YOU ANON

NOW TO PUZZLE ABOUT WHICH BOONS ARE BEST

BOONS

BEETS

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
>>
>>47953099

As the person who had spent real currency to purchase and contribute the "Royal" class to the QA trove to begin with, it is fairly clear that the Educated archetype plus the Arcane destiny is the most mechanically powerful and flexible permutation possible for a "Royal."

Intelligence is simply superior to Charisma for all intents and purposes given the existence of Cunning Liar, Clever Wordplay, Student of Philosophy, and Orator, and the sorcerer/wizard spell list is much more valuable than the cleric list.

Is there anything preventing the Educated archetype and the Arcane destiny from stacking?
>>
>>47953182
>A soulknife that can freely create ANY weapons like spears, rams, and even siege weapons

Got to admit - a Green Lantern-ish soulknife does sound cool.
>>
>>47953214
The fact that the Educated archetype replaces all boons, and is thereby incompatible with ANY destiny (though, again, the Complex Destiny rules exist and waive that problem).

(Thank you for your contribution, by the way! Though, your copy of the Royal is a bit out of date. Don't worry, I've sent the current one on to the cleaners!)
>>
>>47953214
>princess flandre
>autistic writing
2hu it IS you! <3
>>
>>47953214
>Cunning Liar, Clever Wordplay, Student of Philosophy, and Orator
Someone should make similar traits that use either Str, Dex or Con
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/constricting-coils

Why is this spell a thing? It's on the same level as Hold Monster but with extra damage.
>>
File: a81d5fedd6df3804fbfc5b0ec4c9fcd1.jpg (219 KB, 1050x1275) Image search: [Google]
a81d5fedd6df3804fbfc5b0ec4c9fcd1.jpg
219 KB, 1050x1275
>>47953214

Also, replacing the "Royal's" Channel Energy progression with the Befriended archetype is an excellent choice.

A Befriended + Educated + Arcane "Royal" makes for a decent low/mid-tier 3 half-caster, but I cannot help but feel that even such an optimized "Royal" would be outclassed by another Intelligence-based half-caster, namely, the investigator (questioner), who has access to the bard spell list and its many discounts.

>though, again, the Complex Destiny rules exist and waive that problem
That really is convenient for archetyping, is it not?

Are there any notable changes in the newer version of the "Royal"?
>>
>>47953235
nah anon. Pathflouder is nerd revenge fantasy.

Physical stat will never get good thing.
>>
>>47953244
They fixed the BAB bug.

Oh, and added an entire new archetype, the Commander.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.26.42).jpg (236 KB, 655x676) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.26.42).jpg
236 KB, 655x676
>>47953244
>>47953253
>>
>>47953250
Fatfucker revenge fantasy specifically, goddamn my poor eyes
>>
>>47953253
BAB bug?
>>
>>47953269
The version from the trove had some kind of math error where they weren't quite a proper 3/4 BAB class. They had +8/+3 twice, and didn't have +11/+6/+1 at all.
>>
>>47953276
There's still more than a few questionable things, a lot of bonuses untyped when they probably shouldn't be, a couple of powers gained at possibly the wrong levels, etcetera. I'm compiling a list to send in later.
>>
>>47953250
That sounds defeatist
>>
File: bronze as fuck.jpg (171 KB, 742x604) Image search: [Google]
bronze as fuck.jpg
171 KB, 742x604
Guys whats your favorite color of Dragon and why is it Bronze?
>>
>Running Kingmaker part 2
>Players befriended Old Crackjaw
So he's now following them around but when they level up he will start tonger weaker.How do I buff the turtle in later levels?
>>
>>47953422
Welcome back 2hu, that's some good analysis
>>
>>47953422
But 2hu, you're forgetting a key component of this analysis:

The Royal's book is ADORABLE.
>>
>>47953422

I thought investigators cast alchemy spells

Also how is an extra set of actions in combat worse
>>
>>47953422
Point of order: If your destiny is complex, you're not arcane. You don't take the archetype. You just have the choice of taking any or all of its powers. (Note however that powers replacing Fearless and Aura of Fearlessness are linked and cannot be taken separately).

Most relevantly, this means that you are in fact a MEDIUM-armoured caster.
>>
>>47950702
have you read James Herriot's books? They are very good about having amazing descriptions for the locations and the people and though they are not fantasy you might find them interesting or useful in the way he describes things.
>>
Let us try to compare a 5th-level "royal" (blessed, complex destiny, befriended, educated, arcane) to a 5th-level investigator (questioner).

"Royal":
• d8 HD, 3/4 BAB, 6 base skill points, good Will
• Intelligence-based, light-armored, 2nd-level spontaneous spells from sorcerer/wizard list, with free Protection from Evil and Glitterdust known
• Full animal companion progression
• +2 bonus to all Knowledge checks and Knowledge checks untrained
• Intelligence bonus to all Fortitude saving throws
• A standard action, broad blessing that is essentially useless in combat, and acts as a glorified aid another action out of combat
• A niche "Influence" class feature

Investigator:
• d8 HD, 3/4 BAB, 6 base skill points, good Reflex and Will
• Intelligence-based, light-armored, 2nd-level spontaneous spells from bard list
• Inspiration pool and free inspiration on Knowledge, Linguistics (good for Orator), and Stealth checks
• +2 bonus on all trained Knowledge checks, take 10 on all Knowledge checks at all times, take 20 on a Knowledge check by spending 1 inspiration
• Three investigator talents
• Studied combat +2
• +4 bonus to saving throws against poison
• Trapfinding +2 and trap sense +1
• Swift alchemy

As I had feared in >>47953244 (You), at 5th-level, the optimized royal is slightly outclassed by a caster-investigator, although the optimized royal is closer to mid-tier 3 than low/mid-tier 3. The royal's greatest selling point over the investigator would be the animal companion.

Would anyone disagree? I will admit that such comparisons are not my forte; perhaps the optimized royal can bring the same amount of competence to the table as the caster-investigator?
>>
>That's not his real name you fucking retards that's the name of one of his RP characters. Go look up the court document from when WotC sued him.

What the fuck is this?
>>
>>47953440

>I thought investigators cast alchemy spells
Not with the questioner archetype: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/investigator/archetypes/paizo---investigator-archetypes/questioner-investigator-archetype

>Also how is an extra set of actions in combat worse
It is good, but I believe an investigator with studied combat +2 and a single investigator talent (out of three) spent on mutagen would do better in combat.

>>47953459

>If your destiny is complex, you're not arcane. You don't take the archetype.
Is there anything actually preventing a "royal" from taking an archetype under a complex destiny?

What we are looking for from the arcane archetype is the spell list modification, which is very important, because the stock, Charisma-casting, cleric list-using "royal" is a clearly low tier 3.
>>
>>47953479

That's not quite how Complex Destiny works actually. It doesn't allow mutually incompatible archetypes to stack, and it doesn't give you access to the spontaneous spells of a destiny. Your archetypes must be legal, meaning no two replacing the same thing, and then Complex Destiny allows you to swap out the 3rd, 9th, 11th, 17th, and 19th level boons for the boons of any archetype. Since Educated and Arcane both replace your boons, they're incompatible archetypes, and even with Complex Destiny, you can only have either the medium-armoured Int-based Cleric casting of Educated or the light-armoured Cha-based Wizard casting of Arcane, not both.
>>
>>47953504

If having a complex destiny still does not allow a "royal" to combined the educated and arcane archetypes, then that means a "royal" can never have both Intelligence-based casting and the sorcerer/wizard spell list, placing them back at low/mid-tier 3, probably closer to low tier 3.
>>
>>47953521
Eh. I don't see why Cha casting off the Wizard list can't be just fine. What'm I missing that that single stat swap suddenly makes them so much better?

Also, query: why do you put Royal in quotes? That's the name of the class, mate. We don't talk about "Fighters" and "Magi".
>>
Occultist princess archetype when?
>>
>>47953546

>Eh. I don't see why Cha casting off the Wizard list can't be just fine. What'm I missing that that single stat swap suddenly makes them so much better?

Charisma-based casting off the sorcerer/wizard list effectively makes the royal (no quotation marks this time) a worse bard, and the result is hard to see as anything but a low/mid-tier 3. Having Intelligence rather than Charisma as a key ability score is a very large benefit due to the way skill points work and the existence of certain traits and feats.

The educated archetype is good not only due to the swap from Charisma to Intelligence, but also due to replacing wild empathy with half the character's level to Knowledge checks and allowing them to be made untrained.
>>
>>47953577
Gotcha. And how do you feel about the Faerie Royal? Befriended Faerie Royal feels like a pretty decent off-Druid. Get you your Magic Fangs and such for your furry friend.
>>
>>47953546
>>47953577
Also Educated adds Int to all of the Royal's saves against Magical and otherwise Su abilities that critters or dudes might dish out, provided you make the necessary Knowledge check as opposed to having a single static bonus to one of your bad saves. And being Int-focused with more than plenty of skill points to spare, passing said checks shouldn't be difficult.
>>
>>47953593

>Also Educated adds Int to all of the Royal's saves against Magical and otherwise Su abilities that critters or dudes might dish out

Is this in the updated version of the royal PDF? I am afraid I still have merely the outdated version. My version states:

>Understanding (Ex): At 3rd level, the educated royal adds her Intelligence modifier as a bonus on saving throws against the extraordinary abilities of any monster she has successfully identified with a Knowledge skill check. This replaces the blessed or cursed boon gained at 3rd level.

Which is why I had opted for Intelligence to Fortitude in >>47953479.
>>
>>47953593
As of the updated version, Educated adds to your saves vs. extraordinary abilities, not supernatural or spell-like ones.

Also, being as that's a 3rd-level boon, any Royal can grab that with Complex Destiny (though admittedly, without being Int-focused, they'll have a harder time making use of it.
>>
Man, Rageshaper Bloodragers seem really neat.
>>
>>47953609
>>47953614
>Changed to EX
Awww they got rid of that? Damn, my bad. Carry on.
>>
>>47953632
Given that 2hu has the old one and I have the new one, and they both apparently say extraordinary, I'm not really sure what you're talking about Anon
>>
>>47953591

The druid list is easily the worst of the full caster's spell lists.

A 6th-level Charisma-based caster under the druid list veers dangerously close to the boundary between low tier 3 and high tier 4, with only the Blessed spell list additions and Polymorph as its saving graces.

>>47953614

>As of the updated version, Educated adds to your saves vs. extraordinary abilities, not supernatural or spell-like ones.

In that case, it would seem that I have had the updated version all along... were it not for the distinct lack of a "commander" archetype.
>>
>>47953636
even with druid list there's no way a 3/4th caster is below t3.
>>
Uh yeah hi I have a question um who gives a FUCK about how "high" or "low" tier 3 it is? Is the bar moving again? Are we scorning the bottom half of the tier now, too? If I come back in a month, are we all going to be playing nothing but Aegis and Alchemist?
>>
>>47953636
"As of" meaning "currently", not "it's a change". I don't have the old one, so I can't speak to it.
>>
>>47953653
>playing nothing but Aegis
I wouldn't mind that, honestly.
>>
>>47953653

We need to expand the tier list to 18 tiers, clearly
>>
>>47953653
I play t4 classes ama
>>
>>47953642

I am not so sure about that; a half-caster with the druid list is unprecedented in Pathfinder (am I incorrect here?), and a faerie royal fares quite poorly in a comparison with a hunter, even taking the Blessed spells known additions into account.

Additionally, I implied veering close to the boundary between low tier 3 and high tier 4, not crossing it.

Polymorph may tip things in favor of the faerie royal at 9th-level, however.

>>47953653

For a group of players who prefers to play within tiers 2 and 3 and possibly the higher reaches of 4, it helps to be somewhat more granular in assessment of classes and archetypes.
>>
>>47953684
Be honest with me senpai

What is it like not giving a shit about the highest and best numbers
>>
>>47953635
>Recheck
>It is Ex
I'm either going blind or I'm losing my mind. In my defense, I was on the verge of passing out at my desk so I may have read/remembered it very wrong. Feel free to disregard me.
>>
>>47953689
Okay for real when did we skip from "t3 and 4 best" to "MAYBE the best of the 4s are okay. and also let's invite oracles sorcerers summoners and shit back"
>>
>>47953693
Oh i'm still an optimizer, i just like doing it with classes people think are bad and showing them how these characters can specialize and make poorly played shit look awful. Its a benefit of high system mastery that i can make a sub optimal character even within a t4 class and make it look borderline broken to a party member who doesn't have that same game knowledge.

I gotta say blowing dragons out of the water in two turns as a Paladin or having fun playing a warrior or my personal favorite BLOODRAGING and doing crazy shit, its tops
>>
>>47953108
>Does anyone want to see a reimagining of The Fighter without using Maneuvers?
Not really, no.
>>
>>47953182
>A PF port of the Factotum.
This seems like it's best done as an Investigator archetype, that's already got a solid chassis for it with Inspiration, no need to create a whole new class.
>>
I play monk, fighter, and rogue exclusively

Ask me anything
>>
>>47953698

I personally believe that tier 2 characters can coexist with a tier 3 party just fine, short of certain very powerful options (e.g. master summoner).

A 9th-level sorcerer would not be too out-of-place alongside three Path of War characters.

Tier 2 characters are especially inoffensive at the lower levels, where one could hardly call them outstandingly narrative-shifting.

>>47953712

The leap from tier 4 to tier 3 comes (mostly) in flexibility rather than raw power.
>>
>>47953754
I played a single vanilla Soulknife character for like two years
>>
Fuck me, this thread is better than all the other threads. Did we really fall that fucking far
>>
File: 1460788713336.jpg (147 KB, 1497x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460788713336.jpg
147 KB, 1497x1000
>>47953838
Less monstergirls and more 2hu.

Should be the other way around tbqh.
>>
>>47953838
Literally what's wrong with this thread? We are legitimately discussing Pathfinder. What the fuck more do you want, asshole?
>>
>>47953689
>a half-caster with the druid list is unprecedented in Pathfinder (am I incorrect here?)
ACG Hunter
>>
>>47953894
The Hunter has druid AND ranger casting. The ranger discounts make up for the druid.
>>
>>47953880
That's what he's saying. This thread is good, and expressing distaste at how shit the previous ones were.

>>47953894
Well technically, Vancian doesn't have halfcasters, only 1/3 (Like paladin), 2/3 (Like Bard), and Full.
>>
>>47953880
He's saying this thread is already better than all the other threads, you goddamned fuckface
>>
>>47953916
>>47953920
>did we really fall that fucking far
implying that this thread is trash too and only acceptable by comparison to the others
>>
File: 1465722419618.png (118 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
1465722419618.png
118 KB, 327x327
>>47953754
Advice on unchained tetori monk builds?

I can't decide between Purple Duck or Rogue Genius' take on the unchained archetype; having ki powers at the loss of FoB is cool, lets you spec into Dimensional Dervish (as you can take Abundent Step) so you can blink/full-round/grab in one turn, and Insightful Wisdom plus Formless Mastery are really ace powers for dat dank save reroll and level to damage buff.

On the other hand, losing ki powers for FoB means you can take style strikes, Flying Kick (free pounce) and Hammerblow would also net me turn 1 full-rounds. In addition, since one won't need Formless Mastery, style feats become an option, and since I went full Dex/Wis (guided enchantment for wis to damage) Kraken Style would make those dank grapple checks get Wis +4 to damage, effectively 30 free damage on a 3-action grapple turn.

Any input friend?
>>
>>47953932
You sure have very loose definitions of those words
>>
File: 7e2ec30ce8c8d6369002d2cf2115ed33.jpg (734 KB, 4096x3604) Image search: [Google]
7e2ec30ce8c8d6369002d2cf2115ed33.jpg
734 KB, 4096x3604
>>47953894
>>47953907

I was under the mindset that the hunter was high tier 4 at best previously, but now I am firmly convinced that it is well within tier 3.

It is a little strange how a low-level hunter is, in certain scenarios, better off leaving their animal companion literally dead, and how a 4th-level inquisitor (sacred huntmaster) can directly compete with a hunter at its own niche.
>>
>>47953932
Fallen far in the other threads
>implying this thread is actually good

Bro, do you even English?

Anyway, more Pathfinder discussion goddamned please
>>
>>47953954
Hunter is crazy good without being broken. easily my favorite class.

And Allfood is easily my favorite spell. Ah, such wonders.
>>
Always wondered, would it be gamebreaking or actually needed if partial spellcasters actually received spells at 1st?
This'll encompass the ranger, paladin, bloodrager and others
>>
>>47954028
eh.
>>
Has anyone else come to appreciate the medic (sanguinist) as an incredible one-level dip for unarmed characters?

>Barefisted Syringe (Ex): The sanguinist loves to get her hands dirty, and drawing blood with her bare hands brings forth the power much quicker and easier than other methods. At 1st level, the sanguinist gains Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat, even if she does not meet the prerequisites. At 3rd level, she gains Greater Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat, even if she does not meet the prerequisites, and uses her medic initiator level in place of her base attack bonus for determining the damage of her unarmed strike. In addition, the sanguinist may choose to deal bludgeoning, piercing or slashing damage with her unarmed strikes. This replaces one of her medic’s expertises gained at 1st level.

>Blood Transfusion (Su): Starting at 1st level, the sanguinist gains the ability to drain the lifeblood of a creature, store that vitality and transfer it elsewhere. Whenever the sanguinist deals lethal damage with an unarmed strike or natural attack, she deals additional damage equal to her initiation modifier. This additional damage represents lifeblood or some other form of vitality stolen from the target of her attack, which is then stored in the sanguinist's blood reserve as an equivalent number of hit points in order to fuel her ability to heal. In addition, any unarmed strike or natural attack modified by her blood transfusion ability is treated as a magic weapon. If the target’s current hit points are less than the sanguinist’s initiation modifier, she cannot transfer that additional damage to her blood reserve as healing.

A mystic (aurora soul) 2/medic (sanguinist) 1 with Practiced Initiator, Weapon Finesse, and Deadly Agility has fully Dex-based unarmed attacks which deal Wis mod extra damage. They also have their Wis mod to AC in light armor.

This works especially well as a blinkling for Small size, -2 Str (irrelevant), +2 Dex, and +2 Wis.
>>
>>47954028
>>47954043
Certain partial spellcasters I should clarify
>>
>>47954079
its just..

Kinda irrelevant

Just give them Orisons/cantrips.
>>
File: fd35d3a27fac9a4d6446a8728312e3b2.jpg (408 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
fd35d3a27fac9a4d6446a8728312e3b2.jpg
408 KB, 1600x1200
>>47954064

On another note, a 4th-level medic (sanguinist) can single-handedly protect an entire city from poison and disease.

>Medic’s Training (Ex): Early on in her career, a medic quickly learns to assess the battlefield in order to prioritize the needs of her allies against the dangers that her enemies present. Once per round, as a free action, (even if it is not her turn) the medic can assess the health of her allies. The medic is able to determine their current hit points, any conditions, poisons or diseases affecting them and the duration of these conditions, poisons or diseases, including supernatural diseases. As part of using this ability, the medic may also make a heal check to assess the current health and condition of her opponents. The DC for this check is equal to 10 + the opponent in question’s CR. The check is made against each opponent CR individually and can only be attempted once per round, failing this check against an opponent prevents the medic from attempting to assess that opponent’s condition for 1 round.
>>
>>47954088

>Unnatural Vitality (Su): At 4th level, the sanguinist becomes immune to all poisons and diseases. Whenever the sanguinist uses her blood transfusion or triage ability, she may choose to absorb any poison or disease currently affecting the target. The target is immediately cured of that affliction, and the sanguinist may choose to the poison or disease within the sanguinist’s blood reserve. If the sanguinist has a poison or disease stored in her blood reserve which deals only ability score damage (with no additional effects such as unconsciousness, paralysis or sleep), she may choose to inflict it upon the target of her blood transfusion or triage. The target must succeed on a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 sanguinist levels + Initiation Modifier) or be subject to the disease/poison’s effects as if they had failed their save against the save DC of the poison or disease. If the disease or poison would have an onset that is not immediate, treat the onset as if it were immediate. The sanguinist cannot store more diseases or poisons than her initiation modifier at any given time, however these remain in the blood reserve until used, unlike hit points. This replaces the medic’s expertise gained at 4th level.

The medic can wander around a city as a licensed doctor. They can assess the health of an entire crowd ("All of these people are my allies") with a glance. Upon identifying a sick person, they can drain away some of the patient's life force and then subsequently restore their hit points with a swift action triage. The patient is then perfectly cured of any and all poisons and diseases. The sanguinist can do this all day.
>>
>>47954082
Instead of getting their spells at 4th level, they'll be getting them at 1st level.

How is that kinda irrelevant?

Their spell level should also be extended to 6th level
>>
>>47954092
I kind of hate the medic. Just as a concept.
>>
>>47954099
then they're not partial casters anymore they're half casters

Stop.
>>
>>47954104

Mechanically, the medic does occupy a new niche. Conceptually, yes, it is very flimsy (particularly when it goes against the introductory pitch of "mundane healers" by having supernatural abilities right from 6th-level).

I do think it could use a free rank in Heal with each medic level at the very least, because for all intents and purposes, its skill points are taxed into 3 + Intelligence modifier. d10 HD and full BAB might not be out of the question either, especially when its class features are compared to those of the warlord and the zealot.

I also believe that the sanguinist is far and away the most powerful of the archetypes for any Dexterity-based medic due to the raw Wisdom modifier to damage rolls and the attack and damage bonuses.
>>
Is there honestly any point to going into Dragon Disciple as a Draconic Bloodrager

I can theoretically see taking the first 4 levels, lose 1 CL to gain +4 str and a bite attack, 2 natural armor, and more breath weapon, but you trade out earlier access to Greater Bloodrage, arguably the best shit there is

I guess in theory if you go Crossblooded you could pick Arcane and get a bloodrage that gives you spell effects while getting your dragon form and Draconic Bloodline shit via DD
>>
>>47954113
Then they're half casters, this is good. More nice things to the martials

Keep them as partial casters with spells given at 1st level
>>
>>47954140
just give them full casting. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>47954144
You seem butthurt for no goddamned reason
>>
>>47954144
Where did the martial hurt you?
>>
>>47954155
i like my partial casters. I think they have a nice little niche, the suggestion to turn them all into half casters irks me.
>>
>>47954175
How does giving them access to spells at first level make them half casters? Still retaining their 4th level spells though
>>
>>47954182
the guy literally said their spell level should be extended to 6th.
>>
>>47954182
>>47954175
This just makes them more viable
>>
>>47954189
And you can make them the most viable by letting them access 9th level spells

Fuck it, lets just give Arcanists full BAB and good saves in fort reflex and will.

Lets give them a bonus feat at every even level and let them select any class feature they want with from other classes their exploits

Boom, most viable class EVER?
>>
>>47954163
They probably touch him at weird place. Quick! someone get a simulacrum, so he can show us where the bad martial touch him.
>>
>>47954028
Medium do get their spell at 1st.
Enlighted Bloodrager do too.
>>
>>47954188
And then others gave other alternatives, you just literally responded to a guy who said they should still be retaining their 4th level spells
>>
>>47954208
nigga do i look like i give a fuck
>>
>>47954196
Let the asspain flow through you, let it consume you and continue to make stupid fucking comments
>>
File: 193d0128e17809d21db64c5e4ed6cad2.jpg (893 KB, 1400x1100) Image search: [Google]
193d0128e17809d21db64c5e4ed6cad2.jpg
893 KB, 1400x1100
>>47954064

Here is what I am curious regarding:

Would a mystic (aurora soul) 7/medic (sanguinist) 1 effectively gain twice their Wisdom modifier to damage rolls?

>Starting at 7th level, an aurora soul adds her aurora soul initiation modifier as a bonus on damage rolls with unarmed strikes, and her unarmed strikes are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

>Blood Transfusion (Su): Starting at 1st level, the sanguinist gains the ability to drain the lifeblood of a creature, store that vitality and transfer it elsewhere. Whenever the sanguinist deals lethal damage with an unarmed strike or natural attack, she deals additional damage equal to her initiation modifier. This additional damage represents lifeblood or some other form of vitality stolen from the target of her attack, which is then stored in the sanguinist's blood reserve as an equivalent number of hit points in order to fuel her ability to heal. In addition, any unarmed strike or natural attack modified by her blood transfusion ability is treated as a magic weapon. If the target’s current hit points are less than the sanguinist’s initiation modifier, she cannot transfer that additional damage to her blood reserve as healing.

Are both considered to be adding the character's Wisdom modifier to the damage roll, or is blood transfusion (Su) merely dealing additional damage equal to their Wisdom modifier?
>>
>>47954215
bruh i'm just trying to make a viable class whats the problem
>>
>>47953941
First: congrats on having a non-retard DM that lets you use archetypes with the Unchained Monk.

As for the archetypes, I'm always a fan of Style feats and Kraken Style isn't bad for grappling because of what you mentioned, plus there's Grabbing Style if you want to lock down multiple enemies at once. Also consider Pinning Knockout which can potentially double your damage (nonlethal is just as good as lethal 80% of the time).
>>
>>47954209
Hahaha, you seem to have lots of fucks to give else you wouldn't be this fucking pathetically buttblasted
>>
>A Strength penalty, but not a bonus, applies on damage rolls made with a bow that is not a composite bow.

Well shit my britches if that's not a rule I had NO IDEA EXISTED.
>>
>>47954175
>>47954196
This is more than being irked, you're salty as fuck
>>
>>47954250
i haven't slept for shit i'm allowed to be grumpy eat a dick
>>
>>47954253
Get the fuck out you flying ratnutsack, and fucking sleep you piece of turbotard
>>
>>47954267
I fucking can't and it makes me wanna die you stupid fucking kender loving piece of anus
>>
>>47954268
Kender are cool beans
>>
>>47954296
Alright come on even if i'm sleep deprived i'm not gonna fall for bait that obvious
>>
File: 1407201631487.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1407201631487.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Hey /pfg/, I've got a question. Is there a way to make yourself count as a size larger in some capacity based on the number of creatures you're grappling? I have a... build in mind.
>>
Quick question; does teleportation movement like abundant step and most of veiled moon teleport maneuvers trigger AoOs?
>>
>>47954322
Even if there was, 'counts as size larger' bonuses don't stack. The best you can hope for is to be two sizes larger (one actual size increase and one 'counts as' size increase).
>>
>>47954365
Nope. You're teleporting instantly without crossing the intervening space, thus you are not actually moving out of a threatened square.
>>
Which is better?

A mage who wear mock armor, so she can pretend to be a lady knight.

A warrior who glammered her fullplate armor into a bikini, so she can pretend to be a slutty mage.
>>
>>47954378
a character concept that doesn't rely on stereotypes and sex jokes.
>>
>>47954368
Hrm, that's true. Oh well.
>>
>>47954378
Probably lady knight. Chainmail bikinis are a bit too overdone.
>>
>>47954378
A mage with djezet skin
>>
>>47954365
No, it's just that Dreamscarred Press seems to think it would, which is why they keep saying that it doesn't (or does, in the case of Omenwalk) for their stuff.
>>
>>47953099
>princesses
>sylphs
>witches

Damn you got good taste.
>>
File: fluffy tail (3).png (601 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
fluffy tail (3).png
601 KB, 600x848
>>47954418
Are you trash talking fluffy tail?
>>
File: 1466010477567.png (726 KB, 550x746) Image search: [Google]
1466010477567.png
726 KB, 550x746
>>47954474
No, never. I'm talking trash about the people who want to take monsters from the Bestiaries, in some cases monsters with a CR up over 10, and convert them to playable races. No, they won't just re-flavor the Strix into looking like a Harpy, they NEED it to have that fucking SQ. No, they won't just come up with some kind of playable Satyr/Faun, it NEEDS to be that CR 17 Seilenos from Bestiary 5. Bunch of cocks.
>>
>>47954499
But don't you want the OP as shit level 8 DSP succubus?
>>
>>47954462
List like that, it's a pretty fair guess she's a twelve year old girl. Probably wearing a tutu.
>>
>>47954474
Who's that bitch anyway?
>>
File: 1449690226846.png (200 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1449690226846.png
200 KB, 500x667
>>47954506
No.
>>
>>47954506
No, they're shit

>>47954511
Or a fat sweaty turbotard, fucking hell
>>
>>47954365
Followup question, if you use veiled moon to teleport as part of a move action would you allow a stealth check to become hidden at the same time? I know it'd depend on one's GM, but what does /pfg/ think?
>>
>>47954660
Of course. I would argue that it'd be even easier to hide after teleporting than moving. Of course, you'd still have to fulfill all of the other requirements of stealth.
>>
>>47954660
You'd still have to have cover or concealment but yeah.
>>
Is Order of the Tome cavalier the best martial?

The ability to use scroll from any Divine or Arcane class without UMD is pretty strong, as far as full BAB martial go. They could cast up to 8th level Cleric/Druid spell.

Thus us assuming that your GM isn't a dick about where you can find scrolls.
>>
>>47954951
It's nice, but not much stronger than using UMD.
>>
>>47954951
Can they actually do any better than someone who actually put effort into getting high UMD, though? At level 10, a paladin with a trait to get UMD as a class skill and skill focus will have 10(ranks)+3(class skill)+6(skill focus)+charisma bonus(presumably at least +4 at this level when you count magic items) for a minimum check result of 24. That's 2 levels lower than Order of Tome, but it applies to all scrolls(instead of just arcane or divine) and other kinds of magic items as well.
>>
Assertive Militarism

Your iron discipline dominates weaker wills

Benefits: Intimidate is always a class skill for you, and you may use your Strength modifier when making Intimidate checks instead of your Charisma modifier.

Path of War

You were honed in the traditions and brutality of warfare and conflict and learned to use force to persuade others

Benefit(s): You can use your Strength modifier in place of your Charisma modifier on Diplomacy checks to persuade others and on Bluff checks to convince others that a lie is true. (This trait does not affect Diplomacy checks to gather information or Bluff checks to feint in combat)
>>
File: 1466563825610.jpg (260 KB, 600x695) Image search: [Google]
1466563825610.jpg
260 KB, 600x695
>>47954221
I'm the forever GM and for the moment a friend is taking over, so they kinda have to let me ;]
But you seem unaware, two 3pp actually translated all the archetypes to Unchained! They're not on pfsd20 tho so you gotta shell out the 3 bucks, but they do a great job converting.
But yeah, Pinning Knockout is free as a bonus feat at level 10 so thats a given. Kraken style I agree, I'm starting at lvl 12 so 22 wisdom, 10 extra damage per grapple check. Sounds to me like you think I'm doing it right, thanks for the input buddy.
>>
>>47955138
Path of War: Diplomacy and/or Bluff is always a class skill for you?

Make it so
>>
>>47955138
What in the glorious fuck
>>
File: 1466786585420.jpg (236 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1466786585420.jpg
236 KB, 1080x720
>>47955228
You mean these things
>>
>>47955228
Strongmen leading through strength, seems a common trope
>>
File: 1466813036482.png (17 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
1466813036482.png
17 KB, 497x501
>>47955138
>>47955191
Can they actually be good at Cha-based skills or are you a fucker?
>>
>>47955184
No problem. As for other bonuses, I assume you have all the standards planned out (Improved/Greater/Rapid Grapple), but you might also be interested in Bushwhack (make two grapple checks in the surprise round) and Combat Style Master, which could let you benefit from both Kraken and Grabbing style simultaneously (or close enough because of the free-action change). Maybe also Snapping Turtle since that could let you activate a grapple reactively.

I also suggest looking at Combat Stamina, as it lets you add some bonuses to stuff (like allowing you to gain access to Rapid Grappler though paying stamina with Greater Grapple instead of a feat slot).
>>
http://archivesofnethys.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Branch%20Pounce

So.. how high can a Dragoon fighter jump?

Any magic item that will help me do Final Fantasy Dragoon jump?

After a quick search I found...

Boots of Striding and Springing: +5 circumstance bonus (and +4 due to +10 movement speed)

Are there anything else that can help me? I could negotiate with the GM for constant magic item with Jump spell on it too.
>>
>>47955309
Much easier to just take Teleportation Mastery and dim-door to the appropriate height, then charge on your next turn. Jumping is hard because 1) you need to beat the DC and 2) it's capped by your movespeed.
>>
File: 1466296988986.jpg (490 KB, 723x900) Image search: [Google]
1466296988986.jpg
490 KB, 723x900
>>47955301
Yep, those are all covered in the Tetori archetype aa bonus feats! And being that I'm gonna spec into Dimensional Dervish for swift teleports I can only rly do 1 style chain, I have Turtle atm for free grapples but I figured I can Grab on attacks anyway and Kraken would give me good damage whilst I do it, and let me crush weapons and armor.
Stamina I'm still new too but I'll read into it.
>>
>>47955340
damn.. I forgot about movespeed cap. The DC is beatable with Akitonian Blade...

Is there a way to spend several turn jumping up like Final Fantasy Dragoon just for laugh?
>>
>>47955379
It's not a bad system, although it does run on Con. Also, if you have Agile Maneuvers as I assume you do, you can use that plus stamina to gain a size bonus to your CMB which is pretty nifty.
>>
>>47955460
Your DM might say that you can keep moving each round until you reach your max movespeed, but then that's still slower than using Dim Door and coming down next turn.
>>
Most of us here love Tieflings, but what about Aasimar? What does /pfg/ think of them?
>>
>Running Kingmaker part 2
>Players befriended Old Crackjaw
So he's now following them around but when they level up he will start tonger weaker.How do I buff the turtle in later levels?
>>
>>47955379
Do dwarves have hairy feet? I thought that was just a hobbit/halfin' thing
>>
File: 1466820852176.jpg (275 KB, 700x2744) Image search: [Google]
1466820852176.jpg
275 KB, 700x2744
>>47955138
Why would you do this?
>>
After having been referred by a contact of mine to a certain premade adventure, I have been shocked and awed to see that a Pathfinder Society scenario, of all things, is of startlingly high-quality. I would recommend to everyone the levels 1-5 "Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment":
https://www.sendspace.com/file/hkzx7o

This is a horror/mystery-focused adventure with a diplomacy- and combat-grounded finale, and it handles such splendidly. It is a pleasantly Planescape-like scenario set entirely within a mystical demiplane, revolving around themes of faith, heresy, and demonology.

I like how the adventure progresses in stages. First, the party figures out that something is wrong.
Second, the party figures out what is wrong.
Third, the party convinces everyone else what is wrong.
Fourth, the showdown.

"Temple of the Empyreal Enlightenment" is pleasantly well-structured, although it could use some polish in certain areas, like unclear wording on the haunt and some rather high static DCs for low-level adventurers.

>>47955138

You should note what category these traits fall under. Such traits can operate quite strangely given temporary bonuses to Strength, such as from Alter Self, although it is probably not worth rewriting them for.
>>
"Niggah! I catch you worshiping Lamashtu?!!"
>>
>>47955573
Oh heh, thanks heaps brah. Yeah, will need to go in and edit them again
>>
File: ToSRUINSEVERYWHERE.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ToSRUINSEVERYWHERE.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>47953078
>What races, classes, and archetypes do you wish to see, /pfg/?

Give me the fucking 20 level dragon disciple class I WANT IT I NEED IT FUCK.

Also
>A VERSION OF MAGUS'S ELDRITCH SCION THAT ISN'T DOGSHIT
>A "card casting", ofuda-casting blaster warpriest
>a bloodrager archetype that trades out the 4th casting but doesn't shaft the class, I'd say "and isn't an initiator" but that's too much to ask
>A summoner archetype that drops the summon monster SLAs entirely to focus on the eidolon
>More half-casters with hexes. Hexcrafter is the bomb, I want more like that.
>A Vigilante archetype that drops dual identity and all that other shit in favor of solidifying its role as a replacement for fighter and rogue
>Tying into the above two, a psuedocaster vigilante that doesn't cast spells, only witch hexes, but is treated as though it did have a spells for sake of crafting and UMD.
>>
>>47955573
>>47955715
They should be Basic (Social) traits
>>
File: 1466242156612.jpg (477 KB, 1920x825) Image search: [Google]
1466242156612.jpg
477 KB, 1920x825
>>47955462
Right now I'm at about plus 26 to grapple, 28 with Kraken style, 32 with grab. So while most things auto-fail, dragons and the like (pretty sure friend mentioned dinosaurs would be involved) are still able to resist sometimes. Any bonuses would be welcome.
Off-topic, but is there a limit to what a medium creature can grapple? Like, can I grab a huge dinosaur and prevent it from moving? Afaik only thing size does it apply bonuses/penalties to CMB/D.
>>47955490
Idk but PF fem dwarves don't have beards either.
>>
>>47955752
>Idk but PF fem dwarves don't have beards either.
I know that one actually depends on the setting the dwarves are in.
>>
>>47955538
Did you get that pic from >>47946771?
>>
Alright, I've finally got a chance to stuff from PoW and PoW:E.

We're playing through a slightly modified version of Rappun Athuk.

Gestalt is a possibility. Point Buy is 25. We start at 5th level.

So, /pfg/ what should I play.
>>
>>47955573

I'm going to second this, Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment is a fucking amazing module, provided you have a GM who can do it justice, and a group of players who are willing to engage in the story.
>>
>>47955768
Yeah, it's a fucking cool pic
>>
>>47955800
>provided you have a GM who can do it justice, and a group of players who are willing to engage in the story.
Isn't that true of most things?
>>
To the guy from last night >47948655
Sadly the battle maid and tataued warrior are separate classes, so you would have to multiclass.

There is even the Ungermaw, which functions like Sunny or No from Toriko. Quickly eat people, even spells, right out ofnthe air. Doesn't interrupt your weapon combat either, as their bite is not a secondary attack ever starting around 7th level.

They have the Godhand too, which is literally a weeaboo faggot that bound an angel or demon into his arm to make it buff enough to punch shit to death.
>>
>>47955651
Now I want to play Runelords and replace Nualia with a Ruckus like figure.
>>
File: Batmanintimidate.jpg (41 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Batmanintimidate.jpg
41 KB, 480x600
>>47955955
I don't.
I want to replay Burnt Offerings with a Brawler so when the moments come and unleash a flurry of blows onto her pretty face I could say:
"You didn't want to turn into a demon bitch? Now after this beating you will look like an omox!!!"
>>
>>47955752
Grappling has no size limit beyond the size bonuses to CMB/CMD, you can potentially have a Fine creature grappling a Colossal one. It might be more worth it just for the up to +5 to your roll from Stamina though, unless you have a +8 Dex and can spend 8 stamina to be counted as Colossal and gain the +8 size bonus from that.
>>
>>47955479

I love Aasimar, especially Assimar.

Play them like Asian kids raised by a tiger mom and you've got an Aasimar. All those expectations.
>>
>>47955479
I really hate them. Along with Samsara and Gensasi type plane touched.
>>
File: 1466863123488.png (3 KB, 185x149) Image search: [Google]
1466863123488.png
3 KB, 185x149
>>47955138
>>
>>47955479
Aasimar don't have the knot, so they're not fun.
>>
>>47955988

But she wants to turn into a demon.
>>
File: DaS Sif 01.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DaS Sif 01.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>47955479
They're neat. I want to play an Agathian Synthesist summoner but haven't gotten much further, since I'd need to tailor anything else to the campaign.

I definitely don't want the eidolon form to tote around a bastard sword in addition to being a pounce-monster. Nope.
>>
>>47956060

Agathion-blooded Aasimar have the knot *or* horse-dick, anon.

The others either lack genitalia or have very, very attractive genitals.
>>
>>47955138
Am I the only one that doesn't really like this, for several reasons.

1. Path of War is supposed to encourage martial to have mental scores worth a shit. Just giving them a phys stat to certain skills, shit's on that.

2.You're strength score has nothing to do with your fucking discipline. That would probably be Wisdom.

3.There is a feat that already does this.
>>
>>47952641
I'm not that anon, but I do have some issues with it. Perhaps they're similar.

Many of the veils are subpar or outright pathetic. In some cases they were badly tuned in regards to Capacity, such that while they'd be okay, they CAN'T be okay because you're not ALLOWED to make them okay without a +2 or +3 catalyst - but then in many cases you're eating much WBL AND your item slots for things you'd have gotten cheaper from putting the item there.

In some cases this is a fatal blow: Hand Cannons are not only a 20/x2 weapon whose only possible enchants are the elemental bursts, but they are a short ranged weapon whose enchantment schedule is severely stunted: +1 per TWO essence: it can only ever become a +5 weapon IF you're a level 17+ Vizier AND you have a +3 catalyst on it.

Some veils are just plain weak, some would be good but capacity is too harsh on them, others are incredibly good but so few in number that a class getting more than 3-4 veils is a complete waste - not to mention they don't have enough essence to split across more than a handful too.

It can be less bad for a Daevic thanks to their passion, but only sometimes; many of the veils in individual passions are pretty meh, the Axiomite instead puts it right in his equipment (see 3.5e soulknife but with less plusses to spread around due to essence limits) and the inability to put a catalyst on them locks many of them into a low value that NEEDS to be overwritten by an item to keep up.

Overall, they were not tuned well at all.

Oh: Final straw: One Vizier type gives a will save PENALTY to allies for the first 4 levels of the game. You can't do anything to stop it either. They're in 30ft, they're at -2. And that's just unacceptable design.
>>
>>47956070

That's actually pretty rad.
>>
>>47953182
For that last one, Warsoul already does. Discipline Weapon Shapes lets you make any weapon that's used by one of your disciplines (so that tends to be most of them), and if you take the Weapon Group Adaptation feat you can also add the entire heavy weapons category (among others) to the list, and they'll be the discipline weapons of ALL your disciplines.
>>
>>47956095
No worries, and thanks heaps brah, will see to modifying them to actually have their Strength modifier replacement for Cha to actually reflect the fluff
>>
>>47956088

>very, very attractive genitals

Can dicks actually be attractive?
>>
>>47956095
What feat are you talking about?
>>
>>47956111
How do you pic related /pfg/?
>>
>>47956157

He's a Harbinger.
>>
>>47956154
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/intimidating-prowess-combat---final
>>
>>47956157
>Artorias
Pre or Post-Abyss Artorias?
>>
>>47956157
Azlanti(+2 to everything, because he was part of the "God" race) Human fighter with some nasty templates.
>>
>>47955823
No. Most of what Paizo writes is just shit and requires heavy modification. Now leave, shill.
>>
File: 1466852275950.jpg (160 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1466852275950.jpg
160 KB, 894x894
>>47956169
Good, good. Now you can have a trait or a feat
>>
File: Amat01.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Amat01.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>47956111
If I did do it, I'd probably have to accept the arms evolution and hoping I can refluff the arms as a limited TK field or something equally weird. Mouthwielding is cool stylistically side, but impractical mechanically.

Half the appeal is when the Eidolon hits large and huge sizes, though. When out of eidolon form, that poor Aasimar is going to have to lug around a large/huge sized bastard sword with his gimped physical scores (8-10 Str, maybe with a +4 from a belt) and have to constantly deal with the fact that he's almost useless if he drops the transformation.
Except not really because he still has summon monster SLAs and a spell list, but Paizo would never make an archetype that solves that problem.
>>
File: ChibiGrownup.png (499 KB, 1026x1048) Image search: [Google]
ChibiGrownup.png
499 KB, 1026x1048
>>47955479
I may or may not have plans for one at some point or another. I don't think it'll ever happen though
>>
>>47956191
What the fuck, did you forget to take your meds or something
>>
>>47956202
Wait what? Those were supposed to be traits? That's even MORE absurd.
>>
>>47956223
For what reason
>>
>>47956217

Is that you, Dorian?
>>
>>47955460
Look up the 3.5 Jumplomancer
>>
File: Hello.png (110 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Hello.png
110 KB, 560x560
>>47956239
>>
>>47956209

Paizo missed out when they didn't make Shizuru a big ole celestial wolf.

I guess they did that because she's got a husband, and that would make people realize a human God is fucking a wolf.
>>
File: PZO9068.png (584 KB, 553x792) Image search: [Google]
PZO9068.png
584 KB, 553x792
>>47956274

Don't worry, there's other opportunities.
>>
>>47956254

You should focus your love of big boobs downward and make a big booty Aasimar.
>>
>>47956274
Weird shit like that happens all the time in mythology.
>>
>>47956223
Why?
>>
>>47956096
The Vizier can be fixed in terms of damage, but that requires cheese with familiars and shared veil.

Viziers of Calistria are pretty damn solid, that wasp familiar.
>>
File: Kitsune02.jpg (211 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune02.jpg
211 KB, 512x640
>>47956274
Paizo also fucked up by making Kitsune anthropomorphic instead of "literally ascended foxes that can take human form". Paizo missing opportunities isn't anything new.

The fox form feat should be a built-in racial ability for kitsune and you can't convince me otherwise.
>>
>>47956297
That might be a bit tough to do, but not unreasonable all things considered, because Geliche' is Lilly's kid.
>>
>>47956299

Paizo is staffed by prudes, conservatives and old hens. Shocking, when you consider their liberal viewpoints. When you hear about someone fucking an animal it's almost universally women, theoretically a male Lamashtan can bang a horse but when's the last time you've met a male Lamashtan?

>>47956288

The text suggests that Greta doesn't put out after she's stuck in wolf form.
>>
>>47956325

I thought Lilly had a Cyran lover, when did she get busy with a celestial bird?
>>
>>47956319

It would've been so much fun if Paizo declared any fox that survives for 100 years becomes a Kitsune. Would explain the number of Kitsune you seem to meet in Avistan at least.
>>
>>47956379
So that would mean kitsune don't exist anymore.
>>
File: ICanStillHearTheScreamsPapa.jpg (11 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
ICanStillHearTheScreamsPapa.jpg
11 KB, 236x354
>>47956319

B-but Anon, if kitsune weren't furry, who'd want to make shittons of 3pp racial and class options for them?
>>
>>47956209
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/summoner/archetypes/paizo---summoner-archetypes/spirit-summoner
Can't be combined with Synthesist by RAW, but a lot of GMs would let it slide.
>>
>>47956460
What the fuck, why is that thing so adorable
>>
File: 1461913730186.jpg (367 KB, 1033x1230) Image search: [Google]
1461913730186.jpg
367 KB, 1033x1230
Would you waifu an evil foxgirl /pfg/?
>>
>>47956455

How so? Kitsune now become an aspect of nature.

It's about as weird as 110 year old Elves at level 1.
>>
File: ChibiGeliche.png (368 KB, 851x980) Image search: [Google]
ChibiGeliche.png
368 KB, 851x980
>>47956357
A few things to take into consideration might be Ori's mutations from surviving the Mourning, the constant exposure and presence of his and Lilly's Su abilities and disciplines (notably Chimera Soul and Silver Crane), toss in a bit of Mythic, and then their kid is likely going to come out...differently.
>>
>>47956505

I guess so.
>>
>>47956511
Foxes just don't live much more than a decade, anon. 20 years, at the outside. They literally aren't biologically capable of surviving to be 100. That's why there would be no kitsune.

So I support your idea wholeheartedly.
>>
>>47956532

NEUTRAL
EVIL
>>
>>47956536
And humans aren't biologically capable of walking away from a fall at terminal velocity. What's your point?
>>
>>47956566
>he's so autistic he thinks falling mechanics imply anything about fluff issues like fox lifespans
>>
>>47956516

So basically she's the product of high-level adventurers who decide it's time to hump like rabbits.

Hope nobody used Chimera Soul during the act.
>>
File: 2huRanChenBounce.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2huRanChenBounce.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>47956460
I'd fucking do it myself if I had to, because "trickster animal nature spirit" is way cooler than "shapeshifting furry". I'd play a fey in a heartbeat if I could find a game where it would fit.

>>47956505
>Would you waifu an evil foxgirl /pfg/?

Depends. I know my own kitsune PC totally would, because he's already dancing the next to the line in the sand. That's more a product of being a sorcerer raised by an adventuring wizard than anything, though.

>>47956582
>fantasy kitchen sink chock full of magic with magical bullshit out the ass
>somehow thinks "real foxes don't live past 20" is a good reason for the youkai version of kitsune to not exist

u wot m8
>>
>>47956582
Golarion is literally a world overflowing with magic. "Biologically impossible" means absolutely nothing in that context. If kitsune are foxes that have lived for over a century, then that means that foxes can and do live for that long regardless of any biological impossibilities.
>>
>>47956191
I mean... I would like to point out, that the majority of Pathfinder Society content is written by freelancers.

Which is why you get some decent modules.
>>
>>47956626
>Golarion is literally a world overflowing with magic.
And none of it is in foxes. They're still just mundane animals. Sorry, furfag.
>>
File: catboy.png (630 KB, 860x933) Image search: [Google]
catboy.png
630 KB, 860x933
>>47956622
>I'd play a fey in a heartbeat if I could find a game where it would fit.
But would you play a fey catboy?
>>
File: Confused.png (65 KB, 506x500) Image search: [Google]
Confused.png
65 KB, 506x500
>>47956665
>people wishing kitsune weren't anthropomorphic furbait garbage and stuck to the actual mythology
>"Sorry, furfag"

Anon, do you need to lie down?
>>
And the thread was off to such a good start :/
>>
>>47956665
It's not in fighters either, and yet they can do things that are clearly impossible in the real world. "Realism" only means anything when Paizo needs an excuse to nerf martials. If you're too autistic to comprehend that, then you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>47956691
2hufag is never a good start.
>>
>>47956686
>implying the actual mythology isn't furry as fuck
>>
>>47956668
>>47956622

Just be a normal human bean and play a Huldra.
>>
>>47956692
And still humans don't get ridiculously long lifespans, just a realistic range. Hmmmmm, I wonder what that could mean for foxes...? Oh, that's right. They don't get super-special lifespans just so you can jerk off.
>>
File: Tinyface.png (519 KB, 934x730) Image search: [Google]
Tinyface.png
519 KB, 934x730
>>47956590
Pretty much. Which is why I'm a little sad that I might not ever be able to play her in a future game considering her heritage and what her potential might be. If nothing else, if she were to appear in a game it would either be high-level or it would have to have some degree of silly self-awareness because Geliche' is frankly Sue as fuck.

Though I am going to want to redraw/update her design here soon. It's been over a year or two since I made a proper thing.
>>
>>47956711
>And still humans don't get ridiculously long lifespans, just a realistic range. Hmmmmm, I wonder what that could mean for foxes...? Oh, that's right. They don't get super-special lifespans just so you can jerk off.

Absolutely nothing at all if Paizo decides it doesn't.
>>
>>47956693
I don't get why people hate 2hu so much.

Like, the posts are very detailed. Somewhat stilted, but that's just how 2hu writes. I'd rather have 2hu posting than a bunch of nerds trying to flirt with a sylph loving PDF dumper, people talking about tiefling dicks, and elf titties.
>>
>>47956745
>if Paizo decides it doesn't.
So where does it say they decided that, furfag? That's right, nowhere. Sorry that no one is enabling your degenerate fantasies, faggot. :^)
>>
>>47956725

Fair point. A pair of superhumans banging so mightily that their child spontaneously goes celestial is hard to sell with a straight face.
>>
>>47956769

They're enabling our degenerate fantasies by making Kitsune into anthro foxes with a thing for living around humans and fucking them.

You can literally get no more furry than the canon Kitsune.
>>
>>47956769
If you actually were capable of following the discussion, you'd realize how stupid you sound right now. Kill yourself retard.
>>
File: 1462184545335.jpg (519 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1462184545335.jpg
519 KB, 600x800
>>47956762
2hu doesn't post monstergirls.
>>
>>47956803
>damage control
Ok m8 enjoy your asspain.
>>
>>47956805
>girl
>>
>>47956777

One of them was in that Fast Healing stance for Silver Crane, obviously.

Implications are lewd.
>>
>>47956821
See >>47956379
And then go jump off of the nearest bridge.
>>
>>47956831
Oh, so you have a bestiality fetish instead of being a furfag. I don't know why you think you have any room to tell human beings what to do, with all the animal-cock shit you start.
>>
>>47956821

See >>47956796

Canon Kitsune are the most degenerate furry thing in the setting. They're literally so furry that you will NEVER find a DM that won't question your Kitsune looking like a fox girl or human.
>>
>>47956843

It's not bestiality if they're in human form, anon.
>>
>>47956847
>"I want to insert my animalfucking fetish but it's replacing a furfag's fetish so it's okay"
You're the ones who should kill yourselves, tbqh.
>>
>>47956843
Projecting much? Maybe if your mom hadn't teached you to fuck pigs while you were still in her womb you wouldn't have been born with brain damage.
>>
>>47956777
I think serving her with a bit of B movie camp would do it just right, but either way it could still be taken in poor taste all things considered. But then again? I think maybe not stating her might be better; just leaving the mystique of what she could be may be more fun for everyone to play with.

>>47956829
E. Flux also has a Fast Healing stance.
Both sides gotta keep that stamina up.
>>
>>47956865
>get called out
>be super butthurt
Obvious troll is obvious.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.