[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #910: Bad Wrong Fun Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47906403
>>
>>47917243
Personally, I would have preferred "Can't Even Into Chemistry" Edition, but that works too.
>>
File: 1466286474971.jpg (22 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
1466286474971.jpg
22 KB, 500x429
I need to stop playing Endless Legend.
>>
Are ther any jumps that overlap with 9/11?

I need to stop bush
>>
>>47917321
Harry Potter.
>>
Are there any jumps that let you disable perks or and/or (but not just) powers?
>>
File: 1432113225144.jpg (298 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
1432113225144.jpg
298 KB, 800x1100
We haven't talked about this jump in a while, but One Piece.

How hard would it be for a drop-in with plotbound to end up a strawhat? Is doing so a good idea or a bad one?
>>
Question: Is there a point to the origins in Dragon Age? I don't see any discounts or anything
>>
>>47917367
He says realizing that he can't use toggle to turn off his way too many harem perks
>>
>>47917367

Like Darksiders has a perk that makes your body made out of liquid. Is there any way to disable just that by itself if needed?
>>
Quick question, something I've never been sure about. In MtG, lore-wise do people actually summon artifacts the same way they summon creatures, or does the mana cost represent the resources required to craft the artifact?
>>
>>47917382
Join the crew, have fun, and waifu Robin/Nami.
>>
So I have a supremely stupid question to ask. I was looking through the Innistrad jump and it offers lands you can buy. Which is nice but other than being mana batteries and places you can own after the jump. I don't see any section where you can buy actual spells.
So are you just using them to power your perks or what I think I am missing something? Are actual spells only for Planeswalkers? If so can we get by without buying lands?
>>
>>47917382
Is that how he lost that eye? That is monumentally stupid.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254 KB, 610x520) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254 KB, 610x520
You know, the Age of Mythology mention last thread got me thinking.

Jumpers, what did you do during Age of Mythology? Which pantheon did your civilisation worship and who was its' major patron? Did you visit Atlantis at all, and if so how did you react to Arkantos being effortlessly duped as a pawn and figurehead to prop up the tyranny of Olympian decadence while preventing the return of Kronos' glorious Golden Age saving the world from Poseidon's ambition throwing open the gates of Tartarus?
>>
>>47917419
>Waifu Robin
She is nice but it's just that nose of hers that turns me off.
>>
>>47917443
I am almost entirely certain that it's an edit /a/ made to troll people.
>>
>>47917443
It was a fake scan someone made at one point. It's not actually from the manga.
>>
>>47917437
I think Archmage and Sangromancy are supposed to be Innistrad white and black magic respectively, and The Magic Found In Stories is some weird OC blue magic.
>>
>>47917448
I literally did nothing the entire jump, I'm tempted to remove it from my chain actually.
>>
>>47917437
You have to learn magic yourself in the jump. Or buy the Necromancy/Holy Magic/Sangromancy.
>>
>>47917419
>>47917449
Tashigi best girl/
>>
>>47917382
Follow up question to this:

If you do join the crew, you're likely to gain a large bounty in short order. Does this mean it's worth also taking the drawback that gives you a bounty if you do this, and how much worse would that make things?
>>
>>47917510
Cool can we go around making pacts with creatures to summon them later. Can we go around making pacts with creatures outside the jump and summon them?
>>
Mad King DLC
Forsake Inheritance (free)
Destroy the Throne (1000) I will forge my own path, not take that of a madman
Medal, Please (400) Minions, messing with Medals, and looking cool, what more could you ask for?
The Dragon's Hoard (300) Thanks for all these Cells for personal use
Green Scarf (200) May as well get a steady supply of them too
200 banked (0)
First Court-
Our attack went smoothly at first, then the statues started coming out, while I could generally use Medal, Please to delay the activation for awhile the Knights with Medals just kept on coming until the statue was active. Hopefully that put a dent in the numbers of the enemy soldiers though. Arsenal was having a blast cutting them down with DrillLunaDragonSpike, so it wasn't too bad. Then the first Knight Commander appeared, the cage was quickly broken, but Desty was testing out some tweaks to his Nova Driver and they failed just as he was beating the massive stone bear up. So he's the first casualty of the attack, still alive but in no position to be fighting right now. All my healing abilities were sadly from other jumps. Arsenal destroyed the bear with a maximum drive and the enemy commander retreated, but it was disheartening to lose one of our own so early on, especially without extracting the same price from the enemies, and dealing with the hordes of Knights had left us all a bit tired. On the other hand now our guard was up and we were taking things seriously.
>>
>>47917343
Jet wizards can't melt steel curse scars.
>>
>>47917448
>Want to play Age of Mythology again
>At some point there was an update that made some Windows 10 spyware compatibility update for 7 required to run it.
>>
My Life With Fel jump when?
>>
>>47917614
Fuck off furfag
>>
>>47917629
That's exactly the reply he wanted, I imagine.
>>
>>47917543
Depends on when you're joining up. If you join up too early, the crew will be way too weak to handle the heat some of the other drawbacks bring. You could handle it for them, but that takes the fun out of it, and also derails the plot hard enough that plotbound is going to rear it's head.
>>
File: 4ed.png (146 KB, 385x256) Image search: [Google]
4ed.png
146 KB, 385x256
Right, so what did I miss?

>>47917448
I haven't been there just yet.

>>47903564

25. Princess Bride

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: Storyteller {Free}, Speed Reading {Discount, 900}, Based On A True Story {Discount, 700}, The Death Of The Author {Discount, 400}
- Items: Library {Free}, Bookcase {Discount, 350}, Adaptanator {Discount, 250}, Miracle Max's Medicines {50}, Soreless Saddle {0}
- Future: Move On

>"How DID these rats grow to be so large, anyway?"

>"Not a clue, Admiral! Can we eat 'em?"

>"No! Look, they're ador-OW!"

>"This is why I am always of warning Admiral not to be petting the wild animals, but is she of listening? No."

We need a new 6!
>>
File: FURRIEEEEEEEESSS.jpg (59 KB, 601x500) Image search: [Google]
FURRIEEEEEEEESSS.jpg
59 KB, 601x500
>>47917614
FUCK YOU RUSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>47917665
Power Rangers.
>>
Trying to visualize stuff. What is the Carapace Armour from Half-Life based on? Anything in particular?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47917685
>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Franken Fran
>4. Redwall
>5. FFTA
>6. Power Rangers
>7. Divinity: Dragon Commander
>8. Saints Row
>>
[10:57.07] <HeavensAnon> Gaspar uses his own magic and works with Mewtwo to teleport the bomb to...
[10:57.08] <HeavensAnon> ...
[10:57.09] <HeavensAnon> The moon.
[10:57.12] <HeavensAnon> God damn it
[10:57.16] <Regalus> Not the moon!
[10:57.22] <EnforcerStandby> Gaspar will handle the bBBPPPPPPPPPPFTTAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
[10:57.23] * SMTAnon laughs
[10:57.24] <miib> IF IT WORKS
[10:57.26] <raisin> GOD DAMN IT HEAVENS, WHAT IS WITH YOU AND DESTROYING THE MOON!
[10:57.26] <miib> IT WORKS
[10:57.31] <HeavensAnon> I CAN'T HELP IT
[10:57.32] <EnforcerStandby> HOW MANY MOONS IS THAT NOW
[10:57.38] <HeavensAnon> 2 and a half?
[10:57.40] <Regalus> You know, one of these jumps a Moon god is going to take offense to you
[10:57.42] <HeavensAnon> Someone quote that

Highlights from Heaven's next jump
>>
>>47917666
Magnus stop whining, just because the Wolves are better than your soulless robots doesn't mean that you can shit on them constantly.
>>
>>47917390

No, it's actually because there are some perks that sound really good, but when you look further into it actually screw you over. Like Waveform Anatomy in NGE, which connects your body, mind and soul, with all the benefits and drawbacks that implies (including damaging either damages all of them). The perk itself essentially connects at least three (health, mind, spirit) "resource pools", which means all your spells and hadokens are now cast from hit-points and despair is literally a death sentence.

I may be overthinking it, so feel free to correct me.

"100cp - Waveform Anatomy (Free with Pattern Blue)
Your body now has an extradimensional
component, existing in realspace
as matter that behaves
like lightas
both waves and particles. From this point on, your physiology and appearance is now more
dependant on your self image and ego barriers, than any proper material component.
This perk improves any shapeshifting
ability, because your body is now an egodefined
construct.
This has the basic effect of combining your mental presence, physical body and spiritual health into a single
unified trait, but you can still suffer damage. This also means that spiritual damage and recovery affect your
physical and mental health, and vice versa.
A strong selfimage
and ego also improves your resistance to effects that would change your mind
or body against your will."
>>
>>47917771
Well, yeah, but it works both ways. Now, physical resistance perks increase your resistance to mental trauma. Similarly, regeneration perks mean you bounce back from negative emotions and mental trauma way faster, and without effort on your end.
>>
File: images.jpe.jpg (9 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
images.jpe.jpg
9 KB, 245x205
>>47917382
>How hard would it be for a drop-in with plotbound to end up a strawhat?
Not hard at all. Luffy recruits basically anyone he takes a shine to, and even barring that the Strawhats take on and drop off hanger ons pretty frequently. Just help out and don't be a dick and you're basically in.

> Is doing so a good idea or a bad one?
If you're Plotbound? Becoming friends with the shonen protagonists can only be a good thing. They tend to come running to help out if you're in danger.
I mean, you're going to be at ground zero either way, so...?

>>47917543
> Does this mean it's worth also taking the drawback that gives you a bounty if you do this, and how much worse would that make things?
Well, they still have to go through the shonen progression. If you lead some shit they can't handle right up to their doorstep, they might actually die.
>>
>>47917827
>Joins crew immediately at the start, starts training Luffy in Haki within days of entering the jump.
>>
>>47917750
Could you stop blowing up moons already.

Those kinda are helpful.
>>
>>47917750
HeavensAnon needs to go to sailor moon next.
>>
>>47917860
Don't forget to give every member of the Crew a Stand
>>
>>47917815

Yeah, on further reflection, mana pools (and similar) are probably more like stamina or exertion in most cases: such things are arguably "damage", but likely not encompassed by the perk.

Also, is there a way to embiggen the 4chan reply box?
>>
File: Kon disguise.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kon disguise.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>47917448
>Got screwed for being a Drop-in.
>Got cool logistics for being a Drop-in.
>Pretended to be a normal human for awhile. Again.
>Ran the inn like a boss.
>Became known as the Witch of the East. Again.
>Phoned up my new titan bro by being a Drop-in.
>Bothered frat boys by chilling with my titan bro.
>Made a giant pizza for my titan bro.
>CHUG IT! CHUG IT! CHUG IT! CHUG IT!

I need to call that guy up again. He really knows how to party.
>>
>>47917954
It's in it's own folder in the Imaged section.
>>
Cosmic Warehouse
Utilities: Electricity, Plumbing, Heat/AC, Local Net -60
Structures and Misc: Housing, Workshop, and Food Supply -40

Harry potter
Identity: Half Blood, Wealthy, Gryffindor -200
Skills and Gear: Brave at heart and occlumency free
Dedicated, Metamorphmagus, Quidditch star, Setup wizard, Wand of elder, Wealthy freebees -250
Drawbacks: pig's tail, prophecy, and marked. -0cp

>Wear long sleeves
>Learn some stuff
>Play flying broom game, get famous
>Move to america
>Stop 9/11
>End illuminati
>Steal a bunch of valuable stuff
>Go home and live in warehouse as magical mechanic
>>
File: Luna Fourze.jpg (91 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Luna Fourze.jpg
91 KB, 750x500
Luna Lovegood
0/400(200 Extra for Items Only)
Drop-in
Free I've covered wars, you know?
Free Working in the Shadows
Discount Power Cosmic- Luna Lovegood, able to make things with The Power Cosmic. This can only end in laughter
Discount Kamen Rider Fourze
>>
>>47918045
Is there any way to get Luna as a companion? (Other than feather/pod)
>>
>>47918022
You're funny.
I like you.
>>
>>47917750
For context, my Kamen Rider chain just went to Megaman Classic with the Sons of Fate drawback. Just finished a storytime of it. I'll show it to thread if yall want once I get a decent greentext going. Hope does not ride alone.

>>47917861
NEVER

>>47917867
You win the toss.
>>
>>47918058
No. There is not

>>47918022
Jump starts on September 1st 1991
You'll leave 10 days too early
Unless you take the drawback to go to the epilogue
>>
>>47918058
>>47918083
Yes there is. That one pairing scenario in the jump.
>>
>>47918083
>You'll leave 10 days too early

Considering this plan probably took several days to create and was born from assholes filled with hate for years, it's technically not too early to stop it. Just too early to stop it in a cool way such as re-hijacking the planes yourself and a big guy who lands the plane with everyone being survivors.
>>
Is there anyone makeing a magic school bus jump? I want to make one but dont know if its clamed yet.
>>
File: White_mage_concept_art.jpg (85 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
White_mage_concept_art.jpg
85 KB, 400x422
>>47917719
26. Franken Fran

- Background: Doctor {900}
- Perks: Hold Your Breakfast {Temporary Free}, Commencing Operation! (Mental, Trauma, Cosmetics, Transplants, Disease) {600}, Make Me A Better Man {Discount, 450}, Meatgrinder Medicine {Discount, 300}, I Can Still Save Him! {Discount, 0}
- Items: Surgical Tools {Free}
- Future: Move On?

>"Admiral, do you ever think perhaps you are becoming slightly obsessed?"

>"Please, Formidable! Think of the good we could do!"

>"You have not slept in three days."

>"I just need to perfect this procedure."

>"I-I would rather not you ask me to b-beat you nearly to d-death again."

>"Well, what then, Willie? Am I supposed to test any of this on someone ELSE before I know whether or not it'll work? That's just unethical!"

>"I am thinking maybe Admiral has been listening too much to that girl with the stitches."

>"She is awfully trusting..."

We need a new 3.
>>
File: 1462827860160.png (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462827860160.png
206 KB, 1920x1080
>>47918083
fuck.
mission failed. we'll get em next time
>>
>>47918165
Cardcaptor Sakura
>>
>>47918110
I forgot that was a thing

>>47918145
Fair Enough

>>47918168
Take the drawback/scenario
>>
>>47918168
Fret not noble crusader.

You still have time to show up at their flying lessons and remove kebab.
>>
What are the best (fewest restrictions) forms of teleportation? Preferably those that could be used to teleport to and from the warehouse when the entrance is closed.
>>
>>47918195
That was Jump 13 for us, actually!
>>
>>47918110
And for maximum benefit what perks are there out there that allow you to practice polygamy regardless of setting?
>>
File: nui did it all.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nui did it all.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>47918168
You could just, ya'know, silently eliminate the perpetrators.

No hijackers, no hijack, no disaster.
It's not like they spontaneously appeared on that day, they were planning and preparing for a while, as >>47918145 mentioned.
>>
>>47918159
Nope, all yours.
Doctor Who crossover drawback?
>>
>>47918159
I don't think anyone's claimed it.

I think there might be some concern with letting magitech jumpers get anywhere near the bus, however.

If you do it, I want to request a 0 CP drawback where Ms. Frizzle isn't unusual among teachers in regards to the "use magic to teach children" thing.
>>
>>47918165
>>47918219
Claymore
>>
File: zapdos and friends.png (153 KB, 600x270) Image search: [Google]
zapdos and friends.png
153 KB, 600x270
>>47917448
I mostly spent my time building a really bitching pyramid. However my zapdos spent a lot of time worshipping Osiris to get access to the Son of Osiris spell, then learned to duplicate it with various jump bullshit, and made everyone in egypt into a chain-lightning shitting bird person in their image.
>>
>>47918235
There's no perks which let you overrode Jump scenario rules, no.
>>
File: 548b23eb0a97a.jpg (242 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
548b23eb0a97a.jpg
242 KB, 940x529
>>47917321
>>47918168
Generic Medical Drama
The Fast and the Furious
Marvel
>>
So, in the Halo gauntlet, there's a perk called "Benefactor of Science". It states that it gives you the schematics for the most powerful technology of a setting you've visited. My question is if it's worthwhile to use ot to obtain Timelord or Incubator (Madoka) tech. I feel like if you can, it'd be post-spark level stuff, assuming you had the infrastructure to build it. Using it to acquire Necron or Forerunner tech seems like it'd be slightly more reasonable, though.

The issue is: if it can't be used to acquire such tech, it's nearly useless, as a jumper should be able to make technology just short of that level.

If it can, however, it doesn't seem like something that'd be usable in-chain.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>47918270
>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Claymore
>4. Redwall
>5. FFTA
>6. Power Rangers
>8. Saints Row
>>
>>47918321
Timelord tech relies on a shitton of setting specific stuff, sadly.

Incubator tech's been done (apparently) through direct trade during Madoka. Necron and Forerunner seem good, though.
>>
>>47918321
>a jumper should be able to make technology just short of that level

I have to say that really, really depends on whether you're talking about show TARDISes or Expanded Universe TARDISes, the latter of which are sometimes basically small Outer Gods.
>>
>>47918238
If only there was an esper power from Raildex that was suitable to this purpose. One that every seems to think is such a terrible idea, that would let you see potential outcomes and be augmented so that you can trace them back and find out the cause or perpetrators.

I wonder, guys, do you still think taking clairvoyance was a bad idea?
>>
>>47918369

Sameanon

I was actually referring to Necron and Foreru ner tech that a jumper could reasonably make (even non-optimised).

Though maybe there's some bs that can get it way past that level (trying to be conservative, though).
>>
>>47918083
just blow up the middle east then. It's not like anyone would miss 'em.
>>
>>47918372
>use clairvoyance to trace the threads back
>turns out Bush really did do 9/11
Wat do?
>>
>>47918238
You should probably stop them late, though. Their backers could easily find replacements if you killed them too early on.
>>
>>47918422
>it's another "the solution is mass murder" episode
>>
>>47918424
I've got a decade to figure out the answer to that question and the ability to find out every bit of information that I need, with the appropriate effort and time invested.
>>
>>47918238
Yeah but how would you find out who the perpetrators are? The US government never actually admitted that they orchestrated the whole thing so any government bigwig could be the one behind it.
>>
>>47918352

Yes, but it does say world (presumably as in setting), so there are some other factions )like daleks or something) that probably work elsewhere.

And while we're on DW, the jump says that he won't allow you to take advanced technology, but do you think one could sneak a few scans with an ACU or Iji scanner?
>>
>>47918443
>killing mussies
>murder
kek
>>
>>47918480
>>47918443
>>47918422
>it's another /pol/, pls leave /tg/ for greener pastures episode
>>
So, I noticed the Thread calmed down about Blue Feather + Cheat Mode. Why?

Also, I thought of something terrifying.

Saitama doing the Dempsey Roll
>>
File: GriaGeomancer.png (56 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
GriaGeomancer.png
56 KB, 240x240
>>47918325
27. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

- Race: Gria
- Perks: Strike Back {Free}, Critical: Evasion {Free}, Protection ^ {Discount, 850}, Ribbon Bearer {750}, Unlootable {650}
- Companions: Gria Ravager
- Items: Hero Medal {Free}, Panacea {600}, Peytral {300}, Sequencer {0}

>"Oh! That's odd. Why do I feel my blood boiling?"

>"If it flies like a Gria and it fights like a Gria, am I right?"

>"Dear me, who are you?"

>"You were guarding that caravan I was in, remember?"

>"I do, but... oh, goodness. Niahc, what did you do?"

>"Don't look at me, bud."

A new 5, please!
>>
>>47918422
It's true, that's an easy solution. The problem is the fallout, either nuclear, or from having so much empty space from destroying the land outright. Will mess up the oceans something fierce let me tell you.
>>
>>47918543
Red Faction

Also Gria a best.
>>
>>47918543
Narnia
>>
File: pol is coming.png (14 KB, 610x222) Image search: [Google]
pol is coming.png
14 KB, 610x222
>>47918480
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47918562
>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Claymore
>4. Redwall
>5. Red Faction
>6. Power Rangers
>8. Saints Row

>>47918564
Stored!
>>
>>47918567
It's really hard not to mock you when you make posts like this about muh soggy knees.

Also it might be surprising, but that anon is probably as homegrown of a /tg/ regular as you. Just with different political opinions, ones that offend you quite a bit.
>>
>>47918554
I'd probably just use magic to wipe out all human life in the area. Afterwards I could even terraform it so it isn't such an inhospitable shithole.
>>
>>47918539
Because it is single player, people lost interest in arguing about it, and nobody really cared anyway.
>>
>>47918590
That works, I guess, as long as you have the magic to do it without other consequences. Don't forget to take out the diaspora too.
>>
File: 1399684295559.png (12 KB, 452x422) Image search: [Google]
1399684295559.png
12 KB, 452x422
>>47918588
I actually don't give a shit, and just posted that because I had a cap that was relevant and I found it amusing.

I'm not even the anon who was offended. I'm pretty sure it was this guy: >>47918524

Strawman harder.
>>
>>47918641
I don't see where I implied you were both the same person.
>>
>Jump 59: Madoka
>Ace of Cups, reversed (A missed opportunity for joy,

contentment, fertility, or enlightenment.)
I don't care what I'm missing, Kyubey, I'm not making a wish

without reading the fine print!
>Age: 12
>Location: Mitakihara
>Identity: Screw You, Kyubey (-200)
I answer to no one's will but my own. I am myself in mind, body, and soul.
>Drawbacks: Overconfident (+100), Disaster (+300)
I suspect I have reason to be overconfident. And I suspect that the disaster will end far better than others might think. I keep starting these jumps with problems up to my eyeballs, this is starting to feel normal.
>Tactical Mind (1000)
So... here's the idea: use Jumper Charisma in order to pull the magical girls together, work as battlefield control and strategy, and try to make sure magical girls at least SURVIVE to become witches.
>Barriers (600)
Speaking of battlefield control: magical barriers are very important.
>Shield (200)
And shields are also important. An important part of battlefield control is making sure you have soldiers still alive to control.
>Resilience (100, discounted)
Resistance to negative emotion and faster mana regeneration is super useful.
>Conservative (0, discounted)
And using a fifth less mana fits it all too well.

I kind of don't have a solid plan when it comes to it, not going to lie. I'm just going to use as much clairvoyance as I can to aim for the best potential outcome and work toward it. ...and avoid making a contract. My soul is kind of an important thing and I don't want anyone else having anything to do with it.
>>
Is there a Hajime no Ippo jump?

Speaking of, what would Ippo look like as Mysterious Being in One Punch Man?
>>
>>47918083
>Unless you take the drawback to go to the epilogue
You can take any of the post-hogwarts jumps for this. Minister, Statute, Dark Lord, etc.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2 MB, 1366x768
So. I recently learned that In-universe, Kamen Riders are an urban myth. They exist, but most people dismiss them as a rumor.
I seek to change this

>Go to Showa Era
>Defeat Shocker
>Monetize slightly using my Fashion Company
>Start up a Radio Talk Show
>Rider Talk
>Hello and Welcome to Rider Talk, the show where we discuss the new relating to the Allies of Justice known as Kamen Riders, who protect our cities and even our world
>I'm you're host, Kamen Rider Seraph
>Today I'm pleased to welcome a special guest, Kamen Rider OOOs, say hello OOOs
>>
File: Aslan2005.jpg (98 KB, 419x274) Image search: [Google]
Aslan2005.jpg
98 KB, 419x274
>>47918564
Did anyone ever do anything in Narnia?

Seems like another one of those settings people don't talk about.
>>
>>47918783
I had Aslan try to talk me out of my "Deviant" lifestyle.
You know
Due to the multiple wives thing
>>
>>47918783
I haven't done Narnia this chain. Is it bad that I'd like to have a Narnia without Jesus Lion and go from there, though?
>>
>>47918811
Considering how many biblical patriarchs had multiple wives I find that kind of hilarious.
>>
>>47918811
How did that go?
>>
How strong is Tatsumaki? Cause I want to match her in power
>>
>>47918849
Narina doesn't always take a "Classic" interpretation of the bible

>>47918854
I gave lip service to the idea, then ignored him
>>
>>47918762
Grasshoppers must interfere with cellphones.
>>
>>47918883
Heh, maybe.
But I'm going to ensure the public knows that Allies of Justice are watching out for them
>>
SAO has a perk that allows you to access traits and powers from any of your alt-forms. There are several jumps that provide humanoid alt-forms (like Skyrim and Mass Effect). Could a jumper use this to disable or control perks that are reliant on physiology (like waveform anatomy from NGE)?
>>
>>47918861
You know how strong Jean Grey was at the end of the third X-Men movie? Tatsumaki is comically stronger than that.
>>
File: image.gif (544 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
544 KB, 600x338
>>47918915
>>
>>47918849
Remember, Jesus allegory lion is just that, an allegory.
>>
>>47916583
I still can't find the one where the girl befriends the planet with the pink beam of doom.
>>
>>47918936
I didn't watch X-Men
>>
>>47918940
>Breaking a girl's hear and making her cry

THAT is not Justice!
>>
>>47917321
World War 2 jump meets your second requirement, technically.
>>
>>47918936
Not that impressive. Magneto has way better feats in that film then Jean
>>
>>47918861
She casually pulled a meteor out of the sky that crushed Godzilla's bigger cousin instantly.
>>
>>47918861
Which sister is Tatsumaki again?
The Cute One or the Loli?

>>47918986
Truth
>>
>>47918915
>>47918940
You must choose. Justice or Waifus
>>
>>47918954
https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0476/06/1465107289987.png
Found it for you
>>
>>47918861
She can catch and throw back thousands of giant bullets (Like the size of a bus or something) that are fired at her over a huge area at once. She can drag down meteors from space and hit foes right on target, can generally instantly rip apart any foe she's encountered, with the exception of some of the strongest guys in series (Golden Sperm, Garou, Saitama and almost certainly Boros would fit there too).
>>
>>47919007
>The Cute One or Loli

You described the same girl
>>
>>47919012
Love Is Justice.
Justice Is Love.
Justice without Love is a souless abomination that causes more harm than good.
I can have both. I SHOULD have both.
>>
>>47917383
None mechanically, in the RPG sense, that I can see. Does give story fluff/skills, though, if you're a writefagger.
>>
>>47919026
So, what Jump offers you telekinetic power enough to match her?

Accelerator doesn't count
>>
File: opm_tornado.png (109 KB, 350x202) Image search: [Google]
opm_tornado.png
109 KB, 350x202
>>47919007

it'd be the flatchest with no underwear, yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 650x614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 650x614
>>47918861
Tatsumaki was able to pull an asteroid out of orbit and drop it on a monster. She was able to deflect a fuckton of missiles that previously destroyed a majority of a city and then hurl them back at the attackers.

To equal her in power I recommend a combo.
Telekinesis (Scientific Railgun)
Omega Telekinesis(X-men)
Product of Science+Mighty Skill for Telekinesis (One Punch Man)
Ascent to Transcendence (Alpha Centauri)
Broodmother (SCP) *or any monster spawning perks that you can grant your omega telekinesis to via gene splicing.

With this, you create whatever monsters you want and pass on your biological telekinetic power to them. Then with them under your thrall, Ascent to Transcendency will vastly improve your already great telekinetic potential via utilizing your monsters psychic powers, at this point you might just be superior to even her.
>>
>>47919050
Ah.
I like the other sister more. She's cute
>>
>>47919026
Just a reminder that most of her feats were done without any visible effort.
>>
>>47919046
1. Grab the telekinetic power from Supernatural. Your physical strength now correlates with telekinetic strength.
2. Get strength perks and do workouts with the gym from Killer Instinct
3. ???
4. YOUR MIND MUSCLES ARE NOW HUGE! 5. RIP AND TEAR WITH YOUR BRAIN!
>>
File: AMAZONPOCALYPSE.gif (3 MB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
AMAZONPOCALYPSE.gif
3 MB, 250x189
>Rise of the Mad King - Part 2 of Neo-Heisei
-Inheritance: Forsaken (+500 RP)
-Throne: CLAIMED

The Treasure Room:
-RP: 500
-Yes, My Lord! (-100)
-The Dragon's Hoard (-100)
-Giru's Punishment (-300)

Court One: The Garden of Stone & Metal - CLEARED
-Tree of Midas
Court Two: The Court of the Magical Lake - CLEARED
-Blue Knight: Spared
-Loyal Lakes
Court Three: The Aerial Fortress - CLEARED
-Green Knight: Nearly killed me, but pulled it off with a Medajalibur strike and activation of the DRAGON Memory. Spared.
-The Floating Stone
Court Four: The Heart of Yokubrunn - CLEARED
-Red Knight: Taking a red-hot pole to the chest kinda hurts. Alas, would not stand down. +Blazing Rods. +50 RP.
-The Ever-Raging Furnace
Court Five: The Vault of the Mad King - CLEARED
-Yellow Knight: Died - he would not abandon his king. +Shining Pentagram. +50 RP.
-Grey Knight: Collapsed early and surrendered. Spared.
-The Golden Safe

The Throne Room:
-Throne: CLAIMED
-King: OH FUCK HE'S MULTI-KING

The plan was: use Yes, My Lord! + Showa Kamen Rider Part 1's Guide to Incan Super Science (which my eight available companions have been trained on) to convert each soldier-spawned from a Cell Medal into a Kamen Rider Amazon. after we convert 9,999 Cell Medals into Amazons, my companions will gear up and transform - and alas, as I only have Medajalibur and a Lost Driver I crafted earlier, and went crafty in the Kamen Riders thus far, I'm actually kinda useless.

But when we reach the King, it's going to be: However many Amazons are left - prolly about 5,000; Plus each spared Knight; Plus 8 Companions; Plus me.

The dice were on my side, barely. One point and all would've been lost.

Gif related.
I won the entire thing through Zerg Rush.
>>
>>47919063
She also ragdolled, but failed to damage, Saitama.
>>
>>47919050
>with no underwear,
She does wear underwear, I remember king commenting that he saw it at one point.
>>
>>47918960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-T2wBoaAk

>>47918936
Can Tatsumaki do that disintergration thing that Jean does?

>>47918993
Maybe on the macro scale, maybe.
Magneto lifted the Golden Gate Bridge, which weighs something like 400,000 tons iirc, but who can quantify exactly how many thousands of tons of water Jean was lifting at the end?
>>
>>47917703
My guess is maybe from the exoskeleton of the Alien Grunt or similar beast?
>>
>>47919082
Reminder that she could only beat Golden Sperm at full power. Confirmed. So, yeah.

>>47919063
I'd rather avoid using the One Punch Man perks for telekinesis. Maybe
>>
>>47917703
This has a mention of their armor. In the game it's quite tough. http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Grunt
>>
>Jump 60: Magical Girl Noir
>Page of Cups, reversed (Seduction and deception in personal and business relationships.)
Does this mean being a Magical Boy comes with the harem option today?
>Age: 22
>Contractor: 15th Incubator
Hm, the lone survivor. I wonder if it's okay to run around freelancing instead of staying with any one particular officio?
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Holding Back The Darkness (+400), Procession of the Damned (+200)
I am almost positive that I cannot get a worse start than this. I should have gone for the badass eye patch instead, or some other drawback. These are pretty nasty.
>Contracted (Free)
...Does it still count if I'm importing my gem from Madoka and it wasn't a contract?
>Rainy Streets and Monologuing (Free)
Well, this will come in handy when it's time for being a hard boiled detective.
>Lovable Psychopath (Free, drop-in)
Hey, I'm going to have to take some horrifying actions to make a better future sometimes, may as well make sure people are willing to overlook it.
>Chosen of the Lady (1300, drop-in)
Something's different about my soul gem? You have no idea...
>Shit-Brickhouse (1000)
If I'm going to be in this setting, it's best to make sure I'm able to survive the battles to come. 'Fighting with half a dozen swords in your torso' is a very useful level of resilience.
>Tactical (900)
It never hurts to be more tactically aware, especially if I plan on being semi-rogue.
>Equipped (600)
Because sometimes I'm too lazy to use my key to get things out.
>Improvisation (400)
With this perk, I am now officially Jackie Chan. I don't want no trouble.
>Golden Weapon (100, Chosen of the Lady)
>Import Golden Weapon (0)
I was tempted to get a ladder as a Golden Weapon, but I am instead importing my hand cannon. It has amusing implications.
>>
>>47919125
I said most.
>>
>>47919082
>without any visible effort
>visible effort
Are there Perks that make it so everything you do Looks effortless? Even when you're putting your all into it
>>
So anyone can tell me what jumps Pre-Dragonball can make me as powerful as Boros in the same way?
>>
>>47910152
There are not. I'd grab Fuinjustu prodigy and some chakra enhancement perks alongside someway to control the thing if I were you. Wood release or snowflake eyes.
>>47910178
You won't get it for free, no. All the things you buy in jump would be useful one you got your six paths sage energy.You'd just use it to fuel those abilities. Kakashi uses it with his Raikiri iirc. You would have additional ways of using that energy to to it's fullest.
>>
File: 9ec.png (125 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
9ec.png
125 KB, 500x408
>>47918744
What do you think Saitama is, anon?

I'm probably joking.

Probably.

>>47918578
28. Saints Row

- Crew: Unaffiliated
- Perks: What I Got {Free}, Friendly Fire {Discount, 900}, Garage {Discount, 700}, Do Something With Your Hair? {Discount, 400}
- Items: Simulation Rig {0}
- Future: Unclear

>"Sweet heavens, everyone back into the Warehouse, this place is FILTHY!"

>"They're selling themselves on the STREETS! Do they even KNOW how many diseases are caught lying out on dirty streets like this, nevermind from all of this adulterous contact? How is anyone supposed to know who the children's fathers are?"

>"Calm down, kiddo. The way you were acting, I had you pegged for thinkin' babies came from storks anyway."

>"I'm not an idiot, Niahc! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to educate these... these..."

>"Go on. Say it. It's what they are."

>"Oh, silence yourself, voice-in-my-head! The word itself is just too vulgar!"

We, uh, need a new 8 before she pops a vein.

Unless of course she's about to die here.
>>
>>47919125
You really wouldn't need the One Punch Man perks now that I look at it. Level 5 Telekinesis is labled "God of Motion" and Malleable Reality could probaby push you into very high power. So long as you practice with the power and create beings under your command with some psychics power, you can expect results definitively. Become a Lilith based Angel if you really want to start fucking shit up, their the crazy telepathy/psionic ones.
>>
>>47918933
Probably not.
>>
>>47919181
If there are I fucking need them so bad.
It's hard to look cool when you're panting, trembling, and red in the face from exertion.

Get your mind of the gutter. I know what your first thought was.
>>
>>47919105
>zerg-rushing with Kamen Rider Amazons

Wot.
>>
File: 1464949747373.jpg (46 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
1464949747373.jpg
46 KB, 347x346
You are awesome.
>>
>>47919243
Fuck you.
>>
File: CEyzL4G.png (883 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CEyzL4G.png
883 KB, 1920x1080
>>47919109

Not in the anime
>>
>>47919235
That still has a 100 meter limit.
>>
>>47919219
Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, and One Punch Man all can.

The first two require gittin gud, while the last outright gives you his power-up mode for CP. Don't recall its magnitude, though.
>>
>>47919232
Overlord (LN)
>>
File: cat hugs.gif (339 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
cat hugs.gif
339 KB, 346x346
>>47919243
Awww, thanks!

>>47919267
Don't listen to him, he's cranky from being woken up too early.
>>
>>47918212
Gateways from hellblazer is good, you just need mana for it so unless you can make a lot of it your slf it might not work in all setings.
>>
File: 1417202820141.jpg (48 KB, 540x449) Image search: [Google]
1417202820141.jpg
48 KB, 540x449
>>47919243
Thanks.
So are you.
Have a dragon.
>>
>>47919239
Really? I think that makes it look more bad ass. It makes it look like you are in a fight you could lose or might be losing but are soldiering on through the pain and exhaustion.
I think it makes it more interesting if you leave people wondering which will get you first the bad guys or your own fatigue but manage to pull it off and save the day and then collapse.
>>
File: dice.gif (2 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
dice.gif
2 MB, 400x222
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47919286
>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Claymore
>4. Redwall
>5. Red Faction
>6. Power Rangers
>8. Overlord (LN/Anime)
>>
>>47919243
Oops, this was meant for >>47919019 but hey thinking about it, it really does apply to /jc/ as a whole. You know who you are. This game's a lot of fun.
>>
File: Doll.png (2 MB, 831x1500) Image search: [Google]
Doll.png
2 MB, 831x1500
>>47919271
Could be a g-string
Her dress and ass-cheeks could be covering it

>>47919243
So are you bro!
Have a gift!

>>47919302
It depends on the situation. Sometimes it looks better to be putting in the effort, sometimes it looks better to do it "effortlessly".
>>
>>47919316
Either that or pic related.
>>
>>47919271
Both those sister would make good waifus, after greenie gets a therapist that is.
>>
>>47919315
Just doing my job as a Nanoha fan and Friend of Justice, good Jumper.
>>
>>47919155
>Does this mean being a Magical Boy comes with the harem option today?
>today
Every day.
>>
File: thumbs up owl.jpg (20 KB, 280x403) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up owl.jpg
20 KB, 280x403
>>47919243
Thanks. You're not so bad yourself.
>>
>>47919243
>>
>>47919344
Oh, no worries, I'm planning on it, once I get back into the groove of jumping again. I basically poured my soul into the DLC and I gotta regain it by stealing it from those who take it
>>
File: 5452313412.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
5452313412.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
>>47918783
I took...
> What Are They Teaching In These Schools? [+200CP]
> Not a Tame Lion [+300CP]
> Out of the Silent Planet [+300CP]
... and then landed 95 years into the hundred year winter. So, five years until the plot, then five years after.

I personally avoided the plot as much as possible. Not, like, by fucking off to space or hiding in the warehouse or anything flippant like that. I just ran around a lot.
Despite the drawbacks, there were pockets of calm. It was kinda like Wonderland if God was wandering around and he was in a cold war with Satan and also they're both dicks.

A lot of the cultists that made it to Narnia froze to death or got turned into statues. Jadis mostly just seemed annoyed by the whole thing. I was mostly immune to her spells by that point due to factors, but we didn't see much of each other just the same. Though she was aware of me.
She liked to bury my autumn houses in snow when she found them.

Aslan would smack me around sometimes. I once asked him why, and he said I already knew.
He liked to sit on my autumn houses.

I was actually pretty good at riddles already. So that wasn't really that bad, but there was, like, no talking to people.

I turned Edmund into a rabbit.
Narnia-style rabbit. Then Aslan smacked me one. But I said a bunch of crap about how he was already helping Jadis so it was a TEST of HUMANITY and everyone liked that so Edmund got to go on a little quest.
I don't think he ever really forgave me.

It wasn't that fun.
>>
>>47919063
Speaking of Railgun, the ending says that all drawbacks save those stipulated for Imagine Breaker are revoked. Does this mean that I can use magic without injuring myself? I ask because usually drawbacks refer for to "bad stuff you can take for more points" in jumpchain, and there is indeed a section of the jump labeled "drawbacks". So it is unclear whether it is referring to the magic injury or the metaphysical Jumpchain drawbacks. To further confuse the matter, you can risk your sanity to go beyond level 5. But then it specifically notes that Imagine Breaker's side effects are drawbacks which are not revoked, implying that downsides may also be considered drawbacks. Of course, it would be inconvenient if you had to harm yourself to use about 90% of all jumpchain abilities, but there are many, many jumps in which you also keep any downsides associated with a power.
>>
>>47919276
Soft Cap from Elona removes limitations, as long as you strive to improve and continually push yourself then your skills will increase in power, enough use of the skill will definitely increase its range, but also being an angel alone would increase your range in psionics as it is, and Ascent to Transcendence alone could potentially allow entire cities to be within the range of your psychic power.
>>
>>47919235
Why Lilith based? I thought humans were Lilith Based Angels and Eva 01

>>47919230
There was some "discussion" about Mangekyous. People got okay with other canon power sets.

As for OC power sets? I suggest using Japanese God names as basis for techniques
>>
>>47919343
Whoo. This girl is getting just lewd enough for me.

I need to redo the build anyway, might as well pick her up.
>>
What do you think Nicole 458 looks like under her Spartan VI armor?
>>
>>47917703
>>47919121
>>47919141
Lookng at the perk and its spinoff perk, yeah, it's based on the Alien Grunt.
>>
>>47919408
It removes limitations of things that can grow already, not everything ever.
>>
>>47919415
In the jump, the perk "Another Branch" allows you to assign whether your an Angel/Eva of Adam or Lilith. Lilith get advanced problem solving, crazy telepathy straight to soul, diffusion of self into many, and utilization of external resources. Whereas Adam based Angels are really strong and can survive crazy punishment, I believe they also get better AT field abilities.

My NGE-fu knowledge aint that great.
>>
>>47919402
I do believe the Esper Brain + Magic = OUCH aspect is kept, but it's only for Raildex magic both during the jump and afterwards. It's a very specific negative interaction due to the manner in which both powers work, so no worries with any other magical systems.
>>
>>47919426
Bring a feather, if you are willing to abuse cheat mode bring two. Her sister is also cool. Both need therapy though.
>>
>>47918539
>Saitama
One Meme Man will never be interesting, anon, no matter how many different worlds you try to ship him off to.
>>
>>47919454
Not that anon but that would work because it does grow, the limit increases to 100 meters and that perk would let it keep growing past that.
>>
Speaking of One Punch Man, how good does Martials Arts taken as a Mighty Skill make you? Bang-tier? Garou-tier?
>>
>>47919454
I know that. But so long as you use your Level 5 Telekinesis, it's range wont just be 100 meters, it will continually increase as you practice with it. However to reqch higher echelons of power you will need to donate more and more effort into it.
>The only limit on your growth is how long you can spend training.
>>
>>47919447
An ugly bald man-woman
>>
>>47919447
Probably like a typical Spartan.
– Sinead O'Connor hairstyle
– A few scars, but not overmuch, notably a few prominent ones all over her body from the enhancements.

Beyond that, she could like any woman on the planet, with the exception that she's a head taller than an average man, and /fit/ as fuck.
>>
>>47919408

What's Ascent to Transcendence from? I can't find it in either NGE or Elona.
>>
>>47919513
Its from Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>47919520
Thank you.
>>
>>47919506
There is a perk that makes you and all your companions gorgeous in the same jump you can pick her up from.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d595)

Well, after several failures at writefagging, I've declared my current chain a lost cause. Though lets be honest, I didn't survive XIII-3 as my 2nd. Everything after was just pre-morten hallucinations.

This time, though. This time, I will. Make. This. Shit. Work.

This wIll be fiNe. ThiS wiLl bE fUn.
T h e r e i s n o " o r e l s e ".
>>
>>47919447
It's funny, because the argument could be made either way.
First, she's a super soldier who spends all her time in armor. So she's probably super pale and butch, bordering on full manface.
On the other hand, there are no ugly girls in DoA.

Doesn't matter. Linda is the superior Spartanfu
>>
>>47919309
29. Redwall

- Background: Abbey-Dweller
- Species: Hare
- Perks: Stiff Upper Lip, Wot? {Free}, Dark Apothecary {900}, With Open Arms {Free}, Wholesome Home Cooking {Discount, 800}, Expert Healer {Discount, 600}, JITTAALL {Discount, 300}, A Little Light In Every Heart {0}
- Items: Sturdy Haversack {Free}, Infinite Cheese {Free}

>"Oh! A rabbit again! I'm beginning to see a theme here... a cute one! Oh, the lives we'll save here. Isn't that right, Armenia?"

>"Admiral... about that. I thought I would be telling you, since we have enough peace and enough time."

>"What is it?"

>"Ning Hai was thinking... maybe some of us should go home now."

>"Why's that?"

>"It is not you, really it is not. It is just that we have been gone a hundred years and more. Nobody thought it was going to take this long. I am of missing the naval base. Formidable and Ning Hai and Minerve are of missing the fighting."

>"What about Willie?"

>"She is feeling like the burden. Always crying about how she is of getting everything wrong."

>"Oh. I see. I've gotten so caught up with this tour, I never realized how long it's been. I've... I've been gone from home for two centuries now. Nearly three. Niahc told me everything would be as I left it when I went back, but... do I even want to go home anymore?"

A new 4, please.
>>
>>47919598
And she can be companioned in. . . ?
>>
>>47919105
Post-Mad King Loot List:
-Tree of Midas
-Loyal Lakes
-The Floating Stone
-The Ever-Raging Furnace
-The Golden Safe
-The Cup of the King
-Shining Pentagram
-Blazing Rods
-Castle Yokubrunn
-500 RP from King, 50 RP from Yellow Knight, 50 RP from Red Knight = 600 RP
--Medaromane
--The Colors of the King x2
>>
>>47919616
Halo? Either original flavor or extra spicy gauntlet.
>>
>>47919612
Fullmetal Alchemist
>>
>>47919612
Avater Legend of Korra
Terminator
Adventure Time
>>
So, /jc/. for the purposes of amplifiers and upgrades, would you consider Omega-level telekinesis from X-men as a psychic ability?

I can't put it into words, but I just feel like it wouldn't be, for some reason (probably its origin and various definitions of "psychic throughout fiction).
>>
>>47919584
What WAS your chain?
>>
>>47919632
Pretty sure he means Dead or Alive.
Though apparently she's not canon there, technically.
>>
>>47919632
I meant where could Linda be companioned?
>>
>>47919659
She's not cannon there or in Halo.

No, fuck whatever the devs say.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>47919640
>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Claymore
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Red Faction
>6. Power Rangers
>8. Overlord (LN/Anime)

>>47919642
>>
>>47919646
I would say its a biological ability at heart. Because Mutant powers are descendant from Apocalypse, who was the first mutant.
So I would say Evolution perks or gene related improvement would likewise improve Omega Telekinesis.
>>
>>47919680
Like I said, either flavor of Halo.
She'd be extra good for an assassin or firearm focused jumper. She's got mad sniping skills.
>>
>>47919697
I don't see an option to companion a canon spartan II in either of those, do you mean use a feather?
>>
>>47919732
Or a Pod, yes.
>>
>>47919688
Thanks.
So, anyway, I went back and read it -- it says the power to manipulate psionic energy to move things, so yeah, such perks should boost it even if telekinesis wasn't considered "psychic" in this instance. It's not gravity control, reality warping, etc. -- it's psionic manipulation.
>>
>>47919646
I think it counts as psychic. Most psychic abilities are generated by the brain, or the person's mind, or something similar. Sure the reason their brain does this is through X-genes, but that just means it's got a biological base, just like any other psychic power that works because of the brain.
>>
>>47919632
That gauntlet has an option to let you buy one of your powers for use in the gauntlet, is there a better choice than Path to Victory and creating a path to surviving the gauntlet?
>>
File: konosuba-ep-5-13.png (107 KB, 474x261) Image search: [Google]
konosuba-ep-5-13.png
107 KB, 474x261
Who here a useless god?
>>
>>47919818
We don't have a Konosuba jump, sadly. We need it.

Megumin > Darkness > Aqua
>>
File: b06.gif (2 MB, 343x249) Image search: [Google]
b06.gif
2 MB, 343x249
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47919686
30. Red Faction

- Era: Red Faction 1
- Class: Scientist
- Perks: Doctorate (Medicine) {Free}, Analytical {Discount, 900}, Upgrades! Upgrades!! UPGRADES!!! {Discount, 700}, Nano-Technician {Discount, 400}
- Items: Recycler {Free}, Sledgehammer {Free}, Pistol {Free}, Nano-Forge {Discount, 100}, Auto-Shotgun {0}
- Future: Move On?

>"This technology... my goodness, it's astounding! And my head's just filling with knowledge about it! Isn't this wonderful, Willie?"

>"...oh. Right."

>"You still have me."

>"I know, Adrienne. It's just not the same."

>"So what are you going to do?"

>"What I always do. I'm going to fix what I can."

>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Claymore
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Avatar: The Last Airbender
>6. Power Rangers
>8. Overlord (LN/Anime)
>>
>>47919797
>>47919797
Anything that lets you slow-down time.

>>47919818
Megumin Best Girl

Megumin or Eris. Eris is pretty Top Tier

>>47919835
>Forgetting Side Girls like Eris, Thief, or Wiz
>>
>>47919650
Pokémon Conquest
FF XIII-3

...actually, there is stuff after that (up to the 50s). But unless Dirge comes back and say that the END OF THE WORLD doesn't count as death, well, am ded. So ded.

...might be dead again, because Borderlands. Thanks Dice Gods. Real funny. *sighs*
>>
>>47919835
>>47919844

>Megumin is best girl

Fucking pedophiles. She's just a little girl
>>
File: this is not a lich.jpg (195 KB, 834x1288) Image search: [Google]
this is not a lich.jpg
195 KB, 834x1288
>>47919844
>>
>>47919862
Yes, and she's Best Girl Despite that.
Note the use of "despite".

>>47919863
Even in D&D Liches can keep their skin if they take care of themselves, or cast the right spells.
>>
>>47919844
Why would slowing down time be good?
>>
>>47919797
That would certainly be useful, yes.
But to be honest, as long as you survive the augmentation procedure and stick to John like glue, it's not a difficult gauntlet to survive.
>>
Permanent Loli:

So, jumpers, when a perk or drawback makes reference to "strength" in terms of increase/reduction (or enemies matching it), do you interpret it to mean solely physical strength or abilities in general?

For perks, I tend to interpret it as physical strength, while "power(s)" is generally the word I use in the latter sense.

For drawbacks, I assume "strength" and "power" to mean the same thing (but not skills), because it doesn't make sense to give you points for reducing a (probably) minor aspect of yours to "that of a small child" when you, as a jumper, have so many other vectors from which you can apply force.

It doesn't have to be a normal child -- or a human child, for that matter -- but that's how I usually interpret it.
>>
>>47919894
If you can walk around boolet, Boolet can not hit you
>>
>>47919862
>He thinks cartoons are real people.
>He's an Australian.
>>
>>47919910
I should stay, stick to eith John or Fred. Which group you end up going with during Reach.
>>
File: PaWt5GE.png (717 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PaWt5GE.png
717 KB, 1280x720
>>47919880
>>47919928

That's not the response that I wanted an you know it you cunts

How did you guess? :^)
>>
>>47919797

Geist from the same jump, but you can only have one parahuman power, so...

And durability perks are pretty good as well.
>>
>>47919862
>complaining about pedophiles
>on 4chan
>>
>>47919942
Because 1. Australians are top shitposters and 2. Australia thinks women with small breasts are little girls, so they're prime suspects whenever someone is bitching about a small character.
>>
>>47919942
I forgot about that.
My mind was on Explosions.
If there is ever a Konosuba Jump I'm going to introduce her to Missile Launchers, and Mini-nukes
>>
>>47919944

Ignore me, PTV, because you have to win too, is the best.
>>
>>47919916
Depends on the specific wording, usually they're long winded on their intent.
>>
>>47919944
I used Sacrificial Bestoment + Lip Service to give my entire main team all nine of our Worm Powers, it took a long as fuck time but you can't argue with the result.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47919837
31. Power Rangers

- Perks: Colour Change {Discount, 950}, Acoustics {Discount, 850}, Sixth Ranger {Discount, 650}, Alchemy {50}
- Items: Dragon Shield {Discount, 0}

>"My goodness! So much collateral damage! Is no one attending to this?"

>"Maybe we should wait until AFTER the monster is gone before we do anything?"

>"And risk losing a patient? Nonsense! There's no time for self-preservation, Adrienne, we've got lives to save! Besides, those unsupervised teenagers in tight outfits seem to have it under control. ...waaait."

>"No, don't-"

>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Claymore
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>6. Avatar: The Legend of Korra
>8. Overlord (LN/Anime)
>>
>>47919969
You know we're not an overly endowed country so I don't know where the second point comes from.

First one I totally understand though.

>>47919973
Could probably work as a gauntlet
>>
>>47920019
But then how will I introduce her to Missile Launchers?
THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES MAN!
>>
>>47920019
>I don't know where the second point comes from
Your country banned women with small tits from porn for supposedly looking too young.
>>
>>47919997
If you consider worm powers to be as strong as 1000 cp races in SMT it takes about 150 years to fully master one power. Each person would need to spend 15 jumps practicing for each of those powers.
>>
>>47919997
What's Lip Service from, Kairos?
>>
>>47920115
Medaka Box.
>>
Time for suffering!

>Jump 61: Lyrical Nanoha
>King of Cups (One who intuitively knows the strengths of those around him, and gently cultivates them. Remaining calm and relaxed in all situations, and making artful use of diplomacy or a quiet word to resolve conflicts.)
>Age: 17
>Location: Ancient Belka
>Identity: Belkan (-100)
>System: Ancient Belkan
>Drawbacks: Kaiser's Mantle (0, mandatory), Lost Logia Magnet

(+100), Targeted (+200), Unlimited Desire (+300)
Sooo... I start in the ruins of ancient Belka, I am myself Belkan using (theoretically) the ancient Belkan magic system... yeah, no, I know how dangerous this jump can be. Kid gloves are coming off today.
>Potential, S-Rank (900)
Three purchases, meaning I start at B+ Rank instead of C rank. I'm going to need that power, sadly.
>Cartridge Endurance (Free, Belkan)
This is nice, if it applies overall as a greater durability against the backlash of certain magic I cast/use. Or is it from using more mana than I can normally channel? So many interpretations.
>Ancient Knowledge (700, Belkan)
Oh. Oh now this is interesting. I'm skipping on building state of the art Devices, in fact I'm not even going to get a Device because reasons, but being able to build up tech with Belkan creation is more important than most could imagine. Especially considering I'm starting in the ruins of ancient Belka. I'll be able to recognize, catalog, and perhaps even repair many things there.
>Blood of Kings (Sagebrecht) (400, Belkan)
Technicolor magic circles are nice. More importantly, near perfect mana usage and a passive AMF effect. With this and my next purchase, I am the Mary-est of the Sue.
>Deviceless (0)
Devices are crutches. You must be able to picture your intention in your mind and channel it without relying on a technological gimmick! Without that, you have no value at a mage, your value is held only in your device.
>>
File: Straya.png (38 KB, 217x200) Image search: [Google]
Straya.png
38 KB, 217x200
>>47920040
>Implying anyone pays attention to laws here

Everyone's smoking weed, doing meth and downloading loli. You think we're afraid of federal legislation when we have trap door spiders and drop bears?
>>
>>47920152
How the hell do I keep getting random lines wrapping when they ought not. Notepad..!

Anyway.

So. Nanoha. I'm not sure that Lost Logia Magnet is really all that much of a drawback, but it means I'm going to basically have remarkably little downtime for the next decade. Which is going to irritate the HELL out of me. Being from where I am, being who and what I am, there will always be those who will be gunning for me and those around me. I can live with that too, as long as I can shoot back, anyway. Besides, ancient Belka is interesting, I want to find out as much about them as I can. Figure out what made their society, figure out what caused it to fall, figure out how to reproduce what they could make. Any Lost Logia I get my hands on are going directly to the warehouse. I'm not going to enact any silly plans to get my hands on more, like an army of my own magical girls, because that would be very silly. No, if you want something right, you do it yourself.

Which includes breaking into the TSAB, eventually, and shunting everything I can get my hands on into the warehouse before making a getaway.

But more to the point, I'm running around without a Device. This, normally, would be an incredible disadvantage. Even with Deviceless, at best it only brings me up to par with others. But you see, the thing is... Devices, as they are used, help implant and recreate mnemonic patterns in the mind, but the user is ultimately the source of the magic. The only necessary use of a Device is discharging stored mana in the form of cartridges or cards to amp up spells, but instead everyone uses them as a crutch. What a disappointment.

I have better alternatives. If I must channel magic, I have the Gauntlet. I've not talked about it much, because there's been little point thus far - when I need to kill something, I've been using my hand cannon, since it can kill damned near anything (especially given the upgrades with such jumps) but the Gauntlet is my true magic focus.
>>
>>47920173
It's rather simple, honestly. I took the Skeleton Key from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - a universal key made of silvery metal - and augmented it with An Arcane Tool from Sword and Sorcery - a universal magic focus with something that hearkens back to your nature. In my case... my first alternate form was that of a shiny Ditto, and so, it shifts its shape to be whatever I wish it to be, within reason, and is now colored gold. By default, it is a golden mailed glove. Very handy to use as a magical focus, no? Especially when one adds the Eye of Set to it as a functional magical amplifier, and can Overcharge magic that was cast to get much larger results than should be possible... in addition to other magic boosting perks.

And yes, I do plan on stealing the Infinity Gems and putting them on it. Repeatedly.

Now then, the question becomes: how do you cast complex magic without a device? And quite honestly, it's simple. Savant from Pokemon on its own could probably do it. Ad Hoc magic from Vampire Diaries would probably let me ignore mistakes and skip steps. Other intelligence-boosting and action-speeding perks and abilities (Genius, Magician's Mind, APM Intensifies, etc) would only serve to help.

Now, as far as the plot goes... honestly? I don't want to derail it. Quite the opposite. I intend to avoid it, let it take place, and learn all that I can learn. Especially when it comes to learning about Lost Logia. And putting them in the warehouse. As far as I'm concerned... with where I am and who I am, it's now my birthright. And if anyone asks what happened to that obscenely powerful artifact that everyone was fighting over... my answer is simple.

"Such things should not exist in this universe. And now that one no longer exists in this universe."

Hopefully I can play 'good guy' enough to dodge being Befriended. If not... well, I wonder if I can learn to redirect magical attacks coming my way and use them to power my own?
>>
File: 1269989566941.jpg (102 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1269989566941.jpg
102 KB, 461x523
>>47919997
With the disclaimer that inter-jump balance isn't a thing and using perk combos to creative and great effect is part of the entire point of jumpchain.

Reading this still pains me when they get wanked so much.

>>47920064
...I know you're just using that as a theoretical milestone, but the idea that people think the Worm powers are on the same level of 1000cp races in SMT also pains me.

Holy shit I still have so much work to do on the update. Maybe if I do a good job the pain will go away.
>>
In Overlord would it be possible to somehow convince Ainz to make you a supreme being (aka join Nazarick as his equal)?
>>
>>47920203
>Maybe if I do a good job the pain will go away.

So long as people exist, shit will come up that will make the pain linger. I'm sorry.
>>
>>47920214
No.
The Supreme Beings are how the NPCs think of the Guild Makers, who outright Made them, and who they saw slay "Gods" in the game.
>>
File: smile.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
>>47919497
Don't quote me on this, but I thought it was intended for something akin to Metal Bat-tier since the example skills are knitting and breakdancing instead of actual martial arts.

I don't think Somefaggit has clarified that though; the few discussions I remember about that perk had to do with telekinesis. It's just my opinion, but Garou-tier strikes me as something you'd need Serious Mode /and/ Mighty Skill (if martial arts were valid for the latter) to have a hope of reaching given his power was sort of a combination from being a kung fu prodigy and being on the verge of becoming a Mysterious Being.

>>47918783
I was a Starborn who just kind of...showed up before Narnia was even created. I floated around in the empty darkness for a while, met Tash and had tea with him while comparing notes.

Eventually I drifted off again into the wood between worlds until I ended up in Charn. I proceeded to stop the events of The Magician's Nephew from ever happening by awakening Jadis early, and also inviting her for tea. I showed her a copy of The Magician's Nephew (billed as a cosmic prophecy) with the downsides of immortality and travelling into the Wood Between Worlds highlighted, and proposed she become my companion. She accepted after she realised the tea was made with the Elixier of Life, granting immortality without the whole never-be-happy again thing.

Unfortunately, Jadis' sister also survived, took one look at me and uh. Got a /little/ clingy. During our escape a fallen angel also broke out of its' prison and started chasing us too.

So when Aslan just finished creating Narnia, the first thing he saw was a bunch of interdimensional travellers just kinda tripping into the place and chasing each other for the next 10 years while the Benny Hill theme song played constantly.

I don't know if you've ever seen a lion facepaw, but when that lion is also Jesus it's the saddest thing.

>>47920064
...what?

Why would you think that?
>>
>>47920203
Sorry for that, what part of that is wanking though? It seems like a valid, though highly Munchkin, combo.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>47920016
32. Claymore

- Race: Human
- Perks: Armor of Muscle {Free}, Enchanting Body and Hair {900}, Great Drive {Discount, 750}, Soft Spot {Discount, 450}
- Items: Setting Approriate Clothing {Free}, Some Really Good String {350}, Ship {150}, Covert Equipment {100}, Yoki-Suppressing Pills {0}
- Drawbacks: Cutemore {0}
- Future: Move On???

>"Does. Does no one here actually WANT to care for the sick instead of turning them into unholy abominations?"

>"Heddwyn, please calm down."

>"I won't stand for this. I have to do something."

>"You can't do anything about it!"

>"Just watch me."

>approximately two days later

>"What's wrong, Heddwyn?"

>"They... they chose this. What is wrong with this world?"

>1. Winnie the Pooh
>2. Harry Potter
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>6. Avatar: The Legend of Korra
>8. Overlord (LN/Anime)

Please let this roll not be wasted.
>>
>>47919863
Liches like Wiz must be bullied.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.