[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #908: Elder Blood Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47890845
>>
File: back in my day.jpg (931 KB, 1189x1424) Image search: [Google]
back in my day.jpg
931 KB, 1189x1424
>>47898980
>Elder Blood
>>
>>47898980
When life gives you Elder Blood, make Elder Blood Icecubes
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72 KB, 921x682) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72 KB, 921x682
>>47899011
I see nothing that can go wrong with this plan
>>
Ciri actually is way less of a slut than Triss or Yennifer. If she's slept with anyone it would be pretty low, like one or two. She's not like Triss or Yenn who're hundreds of years old. Most her life was spent with Geralt training to be a Witcheress.
>>
>>47893312
Witcher origin. . .
Most expensive origin at 300, they are weaker than sorcerer/sorceress, capstone is just having to pay an extra 300 points to get the traits that your origin should have given you.
>>
>>47899003
Back in your day sand attack was bullshit.
>>
>>47899038
Sand attack was never bullshit.
>>
>>47899061
When you see sand attack used against you. . . you know you are going to win but also that you are going to be there for a while.
>>
>>47898841
>Poles are sluts
HEY! I resemble that remark!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47898378
14. Wakfu

- Background: Drop-In
- Race: Eniripsa
- Perks: Wilderness Survival {Free}, Herbalism {800}, Jack From All Trades {Discount, 500}, Sailing {200}
- Items: 10 Wisdom Candies {0}
- Future: Move On

>"Oh, my! Is this what I look like? These wings are just so... cute! The skirt's a bit indecent, though."

>"Lucky roll, kiddo. I'll give you this one on the house - don't go someplace called Brakmar."

>"Why not, Niahc?"

>"Considering you? Juuust trust me."

>1. Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider
>2. Familiar of Zero
>3. Lyrical Nanoha
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Teen Titans
>7. Kirby
>8. Aion

But really, that roll was really convenient.
>>
>>47899086
>Justice is Polish
SUDDENLY YEARS OF THREADS NOW MAKE SENSE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZEtVbJT5c
>>
>>47899025
Gonna have to agree.
>>
>>47898591
When I sparked in Dragonball, my age was 54,260. I had done 570 jumps, could have done more but it was time to go home.

I needed a hotter forge, so I used Hell itself. Heaven took exception to that.
>>
>>47899038
I remember the bullshit being Confuse Ray. Fucking Zubats, 50% of the time my ass.
>>
>>47899181
Part Polish
I'm a mutt, but my Last name is VERY Polish
Let's see I've got Pole, Irish, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, and Native in me I think.
First three from my father
Last three from my mom

I loath my father
>>
>>47899038
>Sand Attack
>Not Wrap
>>
>>47899210
>Let's see I've got Pole, Irish, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, and Native in me I think.
When you walk into a bars do punchlines automatically happen?
>>
>>47899086
Do you mean resemble, as in are like that remark, or resent as in you don't appreciate that remark?
>>
>>47899246
Never been in a bar. But I assume so yes.
Don't like beer.
I DO like Whiskey on the rare occasions I've had it.

Then again I liked Whiskey as an infant. I was teething and my Father's Uncle put a bottle of it in my mouth rather than just rubbing some on my gums, I apparently would not let go of the bottle.

>>47899274
"I resemble that remark" is a common joke response.
>>
>>47899274
When people say "resemble that remark", they're making a joke riffing off of "resent that remark".
>>
>>47899297
The idea of you getting really drinking and slurring something about justice and love is hilarious to me.
>>
>>47899183
Shit. . .

All of the Witcher perks are just becoming especially good at things that all Witchers are at least somewhat skilled at anyway and the capstone is having to pay an extra 300 points for what should be free with the origin to begin with.

This means that in practice not only is the Witcher origin three times more expensive than the stronger Magic User origin but it also has no capstone perk!
>>
Anons why haven't any of you tried to get Miller's Recipe for the Chemical Burger? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUSpk-gjEuA
>>
>>47899338
Last time I drank, coquito, I just got very sleepy.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I'm that guy who drinks, then falls asleep hugging the bottle.

But I don't drink often. Hell I haven't had anything in years.
>>
>>47899025
>>47899183
>>47899344
I'm more annoyed at the diminishing companion cp, personally.
>>
File: 1429306228977.gif (348 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
1429306228977.gif
348 KB, 500x310
>>47899153
>Eniripsa
>>
>>47899153
>Wakfu
Hips ahoy Captain!
>>
>>47899210
Never pegged you for a taco, honestly.
>>
>>47899488
Best race.
>>
>>47899420
Personally, I hate that Of The Elder Blood is 800 CP but only gives meh teleportation and shitty time manipulation without the better abilities that should come with it.
>>
>>47899503
I look very very VERY white.
My sister looks Mexican.
Looking at us you'd never guess we're related.
>>
>>47899504
It's the worst, anon.
>>
>>47899488
This post has helped me to finally discover Crona's gender.
Crona is a CUTE.
>>
>>47899525
You might not be.
>>
>>47899504
>Best Race
>Not Xelor
Plebeian

But your taste is still acceptable, because there is no Bad race....except for Rogues, anyone who likes Rogues is shit-tier.

>>47899544
I have three half-siblings
The sister I'm talking about shares the same mom as me, the one who is mexican/spanish/native.

My brother and other sister share the same father as me.
>>
>>47899508
While that might be a bit much it is far less egregious than a 600 point origin with no capstone while still being weaker than than the next most expensive origin that costs 1/3 the price.
>>
File: Kon flip 2.gif (534 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
Kon flip 2.gif
534 KB, 500x475
>>47899383
Stop the Patriots, and their memes.
Defend the FOB.
Acquire Kazzy Patty.
Start from the beginning, see it through to the end.
I could only do three...
mfw those mercs used my FOB like a damn grocery store...

>>47899388
I have the nill tolerance going on. Second shot, and I'm out like a light.
Makes for a cheap sleep aid, though.
>>
>>47899508
Well Ciri had this ability to basically teleport. You ever play Twilight Princess, Wolf Link lays down a circle. Then when you release the button Wolf Link like teleports from enemy to enemy. That's what she can do. She can also teleport like World of Warcraft's Blink.

Most her prowless comes from being trained by Geralt to be a Witcheress. She was also a Sorcereress but she gave up magic. I agree it's way too much for 800cp, it seems to be more along the line of 600cp with other capstones.
>>
>>47899525
That sounds hilariously similar to myself and my sister. We look NOTHING alike, she looks full blooded.
>>
>>47899590
Kon is a treasure.
>>
>>47899590
>Makes for a cheap sleep aid
>I suffer from insomnia and drinking makes me sleepy
>I never considered this
GOD DAMN IT. I'm a god damn moron

>>47899614
It happens.
>>
>>47899604
Except the Witcher one which is just paying an extra 300 points for the basic features of an origin that already costs 300.
>>
>>47899025
You'd be better off just taking the witcher capstone as another origin.
>>
>>47899604
Nah, Ciri's abilities are way more than that.

Most obviously it also essentially makes her a pseudo-Planeswalker. That's like the whole reason the Wild Hunt wants her. Well, and making more babies with her powers.

It also gives huge magical reserves. Remember what she did at Later Morgen?
>>
>>47899660
That is actually true, just to be a real Witcher you would have to pay 600 points. the same as the perk without the origin. Why not just abandon the shit Witcher tree and get the discounts for a origin with perks that aren't shit.
>>
>>47899651
>Justice realizes he's a moron

He's gone full anime protagonist
>>
>12)Generic Sugar Bowl
>Local

>We Can Get Along
>Sing the Whole Day Long
>Let's Put Our Hearts Together
>Sorcery
>Cuteness Overload

>Tastes Like Diabetes
>Graceless
>They Just Won't Stop

Fuuuuck, this place would be nice if I weren't forced into celibacy for a decade. Oh well, guess I'll have to make due with hand holding. It should be a simple 10 years of making friends around town. All I have to do is put up with the witches screwing with me all the time. And make sure that the people don't get corrupted by Meenah. Or Vriska. Or Terezi. Sigh... At least I'm forced to stay happy through it all anyway.

I also have to sing to get the best results out of all work I do from now on, and my singing is awful. Going to have to keep my workshops isolated from now on.
>>
>>47899651
It does, it's just a thing that amused us over the years. Except she got all the recessive genes. Liquid Snake forgot to mention that ipart includes cancer, now I understand why he was so pissed off.
>>
>>47899698
Except you don't become Ciri, you just get a perk that does none of those things.
>>
>>47899722
>Thinking this the first time I've commented on my stupidity
YOU FOOL!

>>47899742
>Cancer
How my Mom, and her Dad died. It might be Genetic, we aren't sure yet.
So I have that to look forward to.
>>
So much salt so early in the thread, good lord.
>>
Just a reminder that Old Witchers and New Witchers aren't a thing. It is just an excuse to lock the basic features of an already overpriced origin behind a pay wall and not give it a capstone.
>>
I cannot find generic builder in the drive can someone point me to it?
>>
>>47899770
One person going on a tirade like he thinks it'll get him his way. Five year olds and their tantrums.
>>
>>47899782
You mean you didn't communicate it enough in the first 50 posts?

Tell us more about the problems in Witcher and throw salt about. Certainly it will enlighten us poor, stupid cavemen.
>>
>>47899742
Liquid... Mexican....

Your sister is a Mojito?
>>
So we saw that one guys mana generator but what other big project combos have we got floating around? Have you guys built any huge massive megaprojects?
>>
>>47899836
Liquid mexican is tequila anon.
>>
>>47899746
Which is my point.

>>47899782
Bruh, I'm on your side, but you need to shut up.
>>
>>47899746

You know, I'd be willing to accept the perk as is for less than 800 cp, and for that matter, I'd even accept it for the current price with a mandatory Wild Hunt drawback if it worked how it should/how you'd expect it to.
>>
File: raiden-sombrero.gif (2 MB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
raiden-sombrero.gif
2 MB, 400x227
>>47899867
>>
>>47899888
Everyone is getting fed up with the rant. Keep it concise, keep it in one post, bring it up when the jumpmaker is around. A rant just makes people unsympathetic to your wants.
>>
>>47899808
Can confirm it's not on the drive.
>>
>>47899614
Same here, even though we're only half-related.

She's short, skinny and very granola. I'm...none of those things.
>>
>>47899911
This, there are some good points but this whole thing is starting to seem like an angry circle jerk of people who are mad that not enough people are salty about what's pissing them off.
>>
File: 14e.png (265 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
14e.png
265 KB, 680x681
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47899153
15. Teen Titans

- Species: Human
- Background: Mystery
- Perks: Empathy {Discount, 950}, Flight {Discount, 750}, Bioengineering {550}, Telepathy {250}
- Items: Costume {Free}, Theme Song {Free}, Holographic Disguise Rings {200}, Utility Belt {0}

>"I still can't quite wrap my head around how they make all of these lights work... but it's beautiful all the same. And isn't there a certain magic in the things we can't quite explain?"

>"...I am not sure of what you are saying, Admiral."

>"What the Admiral means is that electricity's still a bit new to 'er."

>2. Familiar of Zero
>3. Lyrical Nanoha
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Princess Bride
>7. Kirby
>8. Aion

>>47899488
What can I say? A healer build's a healer build, and every little bit helps!

>>47899500
I don't see that Perk anywhere.
>>
>>47899988
FRIENDSHIP!
>>
>>47899297
>>47899326
Ah. I'd mostly seen people misusing it, meaning resent but saying resemble. Some instances of it make a bit more sense now. Learn something new every day.
>>
>>47899850
I've got a small solar system. It works like this: Start with the scenario in Biomega that gives you an extradimensional space the size of Jupiter. You can't store things in there, but living organisms can hang out just fine. So build a biological spaceship in there, taking advantage of the full space to grow in. Make sure to make it sapient, so it counts a companion. Now, take it through the cliche size upgrades in Supreme Commander and Five Star Stories. By my rough math, it should now have something around 400 times Jupiter's volume. Many more times Jupiter's mass, on average flesh is denser than the substance of a gas giant. So you take it to X-Men Movieverse and buy it Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation, and have it rearrange its parts. Split off about fifty Jovian masses for a dwarf star, another two or so for planets, and the rest to go into a halo of asteroids and interstellar gas.
>>
>>47899763
You may want to suggest your family get checked, they can do interesting things with genetic sequencing to assess your risks. Assuming of course that your insurance will pay for such.
>>
>>47900069
I do not
>>
>>47896135
33 Teen Titans
Age 15
Human
Nerd -100
Jump City
Engineering, Technopathy -200, Genius -300,
Costume, Theme Song, Augmentations(Artificial Muscles)-200,
Companion Import(Charity[Tamaranean -800, Mystery, Tamaranean Physiology(Starbolts, Flight, Superhuman Condition, Omnilinguistic Assimilation, Self-sustenance, Environmental Adaptation), Costume, Theme Song], Natasha[Human, Thief, Rogue, Teleportation -150, Telepathy -300, Costume, Theme Song, Personal Communicators -50, Library -300], Hylda[Human, Thief, Rogue, Animal Morphing -300, Shapeshifting -200, Self Duplication -300, Costume, Theme Song], Sally[Human, Nerd, Engineering, Technopathy -200, Genius -300, Costume, Theme Song, T-Car -300], Alana[Human, Mystery, Aerokinesis -100, Electrokinesis -100, Geokinesis -100, Hydrokinesis -100, Ionikinesis -100, Pyrokinesis -100, Flight -200, Costume, Theme Song], Misa[Human, Mystery, Empathy -50, Telekinesis -100, Ionikinesis -100, Flight -200, Probability Manipulation -300, Costume, Theme Song, Personal Communicators -50], Katharine/Kitty[Human, Thief, Rogue, Elasticity -100, Teleportation -150, Shapeshifting -200, Costume, Theme Song, Personal Communicators -50, T-Bike -200, Allowance -100], Arkadia/Kady[Human, Mystery, Empathy -50, Telekinesis -100, Ionikinesis -100, Flight -200, Probability Manipulation -300, Costume, Theme Song, Personal Communicators -50])-400,
Coveted +200,
continued
>>
>>47900173
First things first adjourn to the warehouse and see what I can learn about Tameranean genetics. After setting some computers to crunching the numbers while I contemplate my own observations we go to meet the Teen Titans, Raven especially. I ask about the possibility of an information exchange with her. I am rebuffed at first, but after occasionally helping the Titans for a while she finally consents letting me look through her collection of books and collect a genetic sample from her in exchange for looking through my library. I also offer to balance her demon side with some angelic dna, however she is rather leary of making drastic changes to herself. Meanwhile I move my base of operations to the Skaian Battleship which I place outside of Pluto's orbit while leaving a teleporter at titan tower. While there I do some testing with clones and tameranean genes to make sure I can safely augment myself with them, I successfully crack the key to the project right as I get word that Trigon has entered the human world delaying my augmentation. While my team and I aid the Titans in assaulting Trigon I manage to hack off a finger and place it in my minecraft inventory and drain a fair bit of his energy before being stopped with the assault force. Shortly thereafter Raven comes back and kicks daddy's butt home. I ask again if she wants some angelic balancing of her genes, but she claims to have made peace with herself. After the battle, when I return to my lab I finally get around to augmenting myself gaining a Tameranean's Flight, Omnilinguistic Assimilation, Self-sustenance, and Environmental Adaptation. Using the genetic material from Raven and Trigon I manage to further augment myself with Teleportation, Intangibility, and Dimensional travel as well as enhancing the durability and regeneration of my body. My friends and I continue to help the Titans on occasion, but don't really get too much further involved before it's time to leave.
Continue
>>
>>47899850

Carnivores' {My Favorite Food} + Evo's {Bolbox perkline} and {Science of Evolution} + Minecraft's {Equivalent Exchange} and {Mystcraft} + Etrian Odyssey {Throne of Creation} =

{Spontaneous Biomass Generation}/{Bio-Genesis} + {Infinite M.E. Multiversal Magitech Biology} + {Infinite M.E. Multiversal Magitech Virus}

I am the God of Cosmic Evolution.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47900173
>>47900190
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Undertale
3 Siren
4 Aquaria
5 Raildex Magic
6 Final Fantasy XIV
7 Innistrad
8 God of War
>>
>>47900219
off to Undertale, Soul Eater takes it's place in the queue.
>>
Doing the Dragonlance jump. I'm only committed to being an Aurak, so what should I spend the rest of my cp on?
>>
>>47900230
Alright, before you head in, how much do you know about the setting?
>>
>>47900246
I know it exists, I know I have it in my steam library, I know souls are important. Beyond that, I know nothing because I have yet to actually play it.
>>
>>47900230
Good luck with that, two out of the three endings will end your chain full stop and there is nothing you can do to stop Frisk from reaching the end of the game.
>>
>>47900043
Shit. o_o And here I just dedicated the basement of the warehouse to storing raw material and thought it was impressive.
...with applied energestics.
...in the form of red matter from equivalent exchange.
...with the equipment upstairs to decompress and use that material on demand.

By my calculations I can store the equivalent of 1.7*10^15 cubic meters of stone, should I need it. Less of more complex material of course. The volume of the Earth is 1.08*10^12 cubic meters, by the way.
>>
>>47900284
uh. what?
>>
>>47900306
He's talking nonsense. You'll be fine.
>>
>>47900306
One ending rips out everyone in the setting's soul and another destroys the universe with you in it, either way your chain ends.
>>
>>47900325
for some reason I'm not overly comforted.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1130x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1130x1500
>>47899911
One post. So ok.

Mad Hatter, Witcher Jump is decent as is. However there's several changes that several of us would like to see.

Drop-In Elder Blood, it's a bit too much cost at 800cp for Ciri-lite. It would make sense for 800cp and Wild Hunt mandatory drawback if it was near Ciri's level. That or reduce it to 600cp.

Witcher origin is 300cp, it ough to be 100cp to put it more aligned with Sorcereress/Sage origin.

Old/New Witcher isn't really a thing, all Witchers are "old" because they're dying caste. They no longer have the knowledge of the Trails of Grass & Dreams which are essential in making new Witchers. However only 3/10 boys survive, which is part the problem.

Become A Monster seems to be a "tax" to be a normal Witcher. Effectively making the origin cost 600cp.

Ok /JC/ what else should we ask him to change?
>>
>>47900284
Why would a jumper let himself be limited to the canon? Also you're wrong about your conclusions but I'll let others point out the flaws in your reasoning.
>>
>>47900332
what if you are in your warehouse at the time? then you won't technically be in universe.
>>
>>47900347
Just shut the fuck up already. No one wants to talk about this or read about it anymore, just fuck off with this.
>>
>>47900352
Well I suppose a jumper immune to time manipulation could pull a sans and kill Frisk repeatedly for ten years to run out the clock. . .
>>
>>47900355
Well, unless you take a certain drawback, you can't get the universe-destruction ending. And since in canon one character avoided the soul sucking just by not answering his door when the evil demon-vines came knocking, you'll be fine. You don't even have to hide in your Warehouse. Just pay attention to Metaton's news channel, and if you see anything about a little human child stay inside for the next couple of days.
>>
>>47900332
In True Pacifist you can literally (LITERALLY) just stay inside your house and you'll be fine.

Genocide... I don't recall if the jump or the duo of makers spoke on it, but considering how everyone who's posted builds unaffect by drawbacks treated it, it's likely that the "default" (read: Jumper didn't corrupt Frisk or strengthen Chara) ending is True Pacifist, which makes Genocide's universal destruction a non-issue.
>>
>>47900245
Beer.
>>
>>47900280
>>47900306
Okay, so, here's the thing: there's a fellow named Flowey, Flowey the Flower. He looks harmless at first, except that for half the time you'll be there he can reset time, and is a sadistic, soulless jackass who is a firm believer in kill or be killed, with the ultimate goal of becoming a God and making the world his plaything. Luckily, he's fairly weak by himself, and Sans is on guard against him, and let me tell you despite his seemingly silly, lazy behavior, he's one of the most dangerous characters in the game. The Underground is filled with monsters that want to kill the fallen humans, take their souls, destroy the barrier that the humans trapped them with, and then destroy humanity. Except they're all a bunch of lovable, loving goofballs that can be persuaded fairly easily to give up on that goal.
>>
>>47900347
Wait until we see him again and we can voice our complaints at that time, until then we should drop it.
I say hypocritically as the one who started this whole shitstorm with my constant bitching about the Witcher origin. . .
>>
File: a2d.jpg (52 KB, 680x821) Image search: [Google]
a2d.jpg
52 KB, 680x821
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47899988
16. Lyrical Nanoha

- Background: Unadministrated
- System: Mid-Childan
- Perks: Well Adjusted {Free}, Potential {Discount, 900}, Go Down Fighting {Discount, 800}, Power of Friendship {Discount, 500}, Anti-AMF {300}, Gift of Flight {100}, Telepathy {0}
- Device: Storage Device {1 Free}, Processor Racks (Barriers) {Free}
- Items: Sponsored by Pizza Hut {Free}

>"My goodness! This machine is astounding! Although, something about this just feels... a bit off."

>"W-what's that, Admiral?"

>"They call it magic, but the principles it works on elude me. All of these moving parts and formulae... I can USE it just fine, apparently, but I can't wrap my head around how it works!"

>2. Familiar of Zero
>3. Animal Crossing
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Princess Bride
>7. Kirby
>8. Aion
>>
>>47900408
Where is that? I don't see anything remotely related to alcohol.
>>
>>47900424
They don't even want to destroy humanity, they just want out of the Underground. They're honestly pretty nice people. Even the "kill the fallen humans" bit is due to Asgore being really unwilling to go through with all the killing. Toriel calls him out on it, points out that he only needs seven souls to get everyone out, and he could use a single soul to escape by himself, grab six more souls from outside the barrier, then break it from the outside. But he actually really doesn't want to kill a bunch of kids, so he dawdles on it and only kills them when he feels the pressure to free his subjects get really strong.
>>
>>47900403
It is noted in the jump that Frisk naturally moves towards a pacifist run, yes. So, yeah, all you'd have to do to avoid a Bad End would be to shack up in a house for a couple days and not open the door for anyone.
>>
File: 1436204505437.jpg (24 KB, 236x334) Image search: [Google]
1436204505437.jpg
24 KB, 236x334
>>47899850
Oh boy, time to show what a giant fucking nerd and retard I am!

This also gives me the excuse to show all the updates, despite how pathetic it is.

http://pastebin.com/35AJD9Lj - Celestial Forge... we can basically make any machine in this. Weapon, shield, armor, vehicle, you name it. Whatever can fit in the Warehouse.

http://pastebin.com/VPrgN3yn - Digital Pun-Pun. What basically got me started on Mr. Bones' Wild Ride. Can reprogram any magical spell, augment it, twist it, make it our bitch. Hell, anything MAGICAL, this means Magitech too.

http://pastebin.com/GAhTQs75 - Genetic Augmentation Machine... if it's alive, we can mess with it. If it's got an anatomy, we can mess with it. Grow cybernetics through DNA, alter the anatomy of the soul, assist in psychotherapy, the works. We can take a fat 5'0" Down Syndrome nerd with three limbs missing and turn him into a GOD.

http://pastebin.com/YESqzKnv - Garden of Eternity. Yeah yeah, laugh it up, "lol it's the jumper", whatever. It's basically a magpie shed by now that grew out of control. Fuckhuge supply of grown fruit, over Twenty Wells/Nodes, eternal moonlight/daylight effects, Gourmet Cells, the bloody works. Even lined it with my own soul by now.

http://pastebin.com/55JAfQ3A - Survive the Garden. That's right, I had to make a plan to survive my own plan. It doesn't get any more fucked up than that. It's basically meant to help us channel, harness, and contain a shitton of different, conflicting energies that are going to be pouring in at any given time. It's... I don't even.

SO YEAH. Just pretty much playing around with what 598 jumps can do. No big ships, no massive universes, no armies. Just me and wondering what can I do while sticking within the confines of the Warehouse. Turns out? The answer is "a lot".
>>
>>47900473
if you happened to have a bunch of human souls in a shard from the minecraft perks(muggers and the like) would they be able to get out with that, no need to kill people(who aren't already dead)? What would happen then?
>>
File: 06583.gif (29 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
06583.gif
29 KB, 650x450
>13) Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Pattern Blue

>Waveform Anatomy
>Hybrid
>Non-euclidean
>AT Field Mastery
>Unassailable
>Metaphysical Biology PHD
>Fanservice

>Infinite Supply of Tang
>Energy Projection
>Secondary Field
>Improved Regeneration

>Congratulations!
>Powerless
>Uncomfortable Symbolism
>Hark the Herald

So much for celebrating the end of generic sugar bowl with an orgy. We're all 10 years old and I've got ADAM's embryo calling to me. As an angel hybrid, I'm probably in contact with SEELE in the same way Kaworu was. That puts me in a good position to do something about them. First order of business is to get the trolls to raid wherever they're keeping ADAM and destroy it. They were fighting armies of monsters at 13, surely they can handle some average humans even at 10.

Meanwhile, Cuteness Overload makes it so I just have to get a SEELE member to look me in the eyes to get them to spill the beans about their plans for Third Impact. Then I can either hang around subtly guiding SEELE away from it, or, failing that wipe them out. At this point in the timeline they've got at most 1 Evangelion operational, so there's nothing that can protect them against an angel. After derailing those threats, there's nothing left but to hang out for six years before the other angels start attacking.

Then the series can proceed mostly as normal, except with every battle being an insane clusterfuck of Angels on one side and on the other me, some Evangelions, my horde of Ultralisk mooks, Vriska stealing the Angels' luck, and Terezi screeching orders at everyone over the radio.

Really though, the Geofront is Aranea's chance to shine. Tons of people whose psychological issues are preventing them from becoming the heroes they could be? That's just begging for a good 'ol pic related style healing for everybody. The setting is probably a straightforward generic mecha show by the time we're done with it.
>>
File: Chara.jpg (84 KB, 406x600) Image search: [Google]
Chara.jpg
84 KB, 406x600
Rolled 8844 (1d10000)

New Build for Secundo

Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1- And so We Return.
0/2000
Creative Mind
Free In The Right Hands
Free Professional Quirks
Discount Greed is Good(Exotic Combo)
Superior Combination
Discount Gara's Lost Work
Desire Collector
Ancient Driver

Let's Go Kamen Riders+0- So they remember our last visit.
The Dead are Not Silent+600- We butchered you disgusting animals once before. But now, now you will Feed the Swarm.
Unleash the Greeed+200(Wild Combo)- A new Foe to be consumed
WISP Brigadex2(Drill and Frenzy)+200- Same

>So they return, Our fallen Foes

>They seems stronger this time, but they fail to realize We have grown by leaps and bounds.

>We will kill you again Gaston

>We will kill you again Shapers

>We will kill you again Hunters and Beasts alike

>We will kill you again Tin Cans

>We will kill you again Taylor Hebert

>You all might be stronger than you were when We killed you before

>But We are now Swarm, and We will destroy you again

>You are nothing compared to Us
The roll was a joke, I'm not actually going with the results either way
>>
Well may as well take my own jump here, especially since the show is ending tonight.

Jump # 34 Person of Interest Jump # 34
Starting Location: New York City
Background: Cop (0)

Perks:
*Job Offer (free)
*Watchful (100)
*Loyalty (free)
*Detective (Free)
*Affably Evil (100)
*You are not Alone (100, Discount)
*Lucky? (200, Discount)

Equipment:
*Social Media Money (600)
*Gun (Free)
*Badge (Free)
*Cellphone (Free)
*Penthouse (free)

Companions:
*Friends (300)
Drawbacks:
*Evil Counterpart – Strahd von Zarovich (+ 200)
*Always low on Ammo (+ 200)
*Bad Luck with Bars (+ 100)

Strahd Perks
*Word on the Street
*Vengeance
*Timing
*Kingpin
*Gun
*Hidey Hole X 2
*Penthouse

So I choose to take this jump relatively early and to try and make it more interesting by adding a powerful foe in with a drawback…
So apparently dropping an ancient powerful Vampire in to a world with no supernatural aspects what so ever is a lot like dropping a nuke. Unfortunately this Nuke took up residence in the criminal underworld and made things suck (pun intended) for the entire ten years since he was nearly impossible to kill.
I did at least bring down Decima technologies before they even got started but HR was much nastier because they had vampires now (guess who was responsible for that). Also Elias…. Never really showed up, Strahd took over the crime families and either Elias stayed hidden as a teacher or just disappeared in the middle of the night.
The Machine flipped out fairly early in to the jump because of all the impossible things that were going on but surprisingly it adapted pretty damn quickly to a world where people can rise from the grave as undead beasts and throw fireballs.
So I went in expecting a down to earth crime drama with a near-psychic computer and I wound up with… I am still not sure but it wasn’t what I was expecting. Somehow I think I got exactly what I deserved for taking that drawback. Lessons were learned (and promptly forgotten).
>>
>>47900586
>A high roll
FUCK I was hoping for a really low roll for the sake of being funny
>>
>>47900424
Now, here comes the important part: by the start of the game, the monsters have six souls, and are one soul away from their goal. Five years into the jump, a kind hearted child named Frisk will enter the Underground, and steal Flowey's ability to reset. Here come the spoilers: Frisk will make it through the Underground, all the way to King Asgore and the Barrier. There it is revealed that another human fell down before all the others. This child was found by the prince, Asriel, and adopted by the Royal family. Wanting revenge on humanity, the child came up with a plan, convinced Asriel to help them kill them self via a poisonous flower that would resemble a mysterious illness, and then had their adopted brother absorb their soul to cross the barrier and grab the other six. Despite the Fallen Child having control initially, and wanting to destroy their former village, Asriel refused to kill the humans, and was mortally wounded. This is why Asgore want revenge, as he was led to believe "Asriel" was simply returning their sibling to their former home like they had asked". Back to the present, after a difficult fight Frisk defeats and spares the Monster King, only for Flowey to kill him and take the six human souls.
>>
>>47900533
I don't think so, if you've just got them in storage and not importing them as companions they shouldn't get the unique properties that human souls have in the Undertale universe. But if you could get them out without hurting people, the monsters would be super happy about that. In canon when they get out they just acclimate to human society and live happy lives. They're really quite nice people, makes me wonder how the war between humans and monsters happened in the first place. Especially because monsters are super weak. Like, the reason your character can kill them despite being a child isn't because of any special powers, it's just that monsters or so weak that a stern glare can harm them. Literally, the very intent to harm them can damage them. One of the weapons is a toy gun, merely the fact that you're pointing it at them and going "bang bang" is enough to hurt them.
>>
>>47900533
Undertale human SOULs are actually hella swole, so you'll probably need more than seven if you're gonna use out-of-setting ones to shatter the barrier.
>>
>>47900586
Wouldn't Chaos and Orikan also come back?
>>
File: IXA.jpg (70 KB, 755x312) Image search: [Google]
IXA.jpg
70 KB, 755x312
>>47899850
Did a reboot on my chain so I'm starting small again but we're going to be repairing this faulty Proto IXA into the 21st Century with

>The Symphogear Brahmastra to provide a back up energy source and to have sweet guns and tac visor on command. Optionally if the stars align for X Drive to trigger that'll be a last minuite boost, could always IGNITE still
>The Snarbolax equipment from Spiral Knights as reinforcement/resistence/stabilization filler
>And I'm trying to sort out what Gaia Memory to use to cap it all off with Neo Heisei

I'm pretty much relying on a crafting focused companion to help build it together due to the early situation.
>>
>>47900628
Are they really though, or are monster souls just that weak?
>>
>>47900638
Not Secundo's Waifus

And honestly? I made the build solely for Greeed, since I've got Kamen Rider on the brain, and so I could basically say "I can take her" about Taylor Hebert.

Hence why I was hoping for a low roll.
>>
>>47900664
A little of both, I believe.
>>
>>47900664
Human SOULs can turn back time through Determination.

Presumably each other the other Colors(The colors of the SOUL represent different things, Red is Determination, I think Green is Justice, I don't know the others) has a similarly bullshit power.
>>
>>47900628
well, I got a ton of disco ball souls from twilight seeing as I took both come fight me drawbacks including the one that spawns vampire kids solely to attack you. Probably got thousands of those after 10 years there.
>>
>>47900664
Monster souls get weaker because of negative emotions from human souls if I recall.
>>
>>47900705
You know the big feature of DETERMINATION in Undertale is that whoever has the most of it can save, reset, and is functionally immortal. If you take determination without getting companion Frisk you will become that person in every future jump.
>>
>>47900705
Can't they only do that in the underground though?
>>
>>47900726
Pretty sure, given that Fritz didn't have that power before coming to the Underground. I blame it on W.D Gaster's experiments.
>>
>>47900725
Except didnt they explicity say you cant in the notes
>>
>>47900533
Or, for that matter, could you unlock it with a Disjunction spell, a Keyblade, or a similar focused unlocking technique?
>>
>>47900615
Continuing on: Flowey then seems to destroy the world, as the game crashes, and upon being reloaded the intro and save file is corrupted, with the save file now reading "Flowey LV 9999 My World". After briefly taunting Frisk, he takes on a nightmarish form referred to as Omega Flowey. Frisk is calls out to the trapped souls for help, and while it seems like they're beating Flowey at first, he easily resets the damage done before killing them several times. When all seems lost, the other souls break free and defeat Flowey, who is spared by Frisk. Unable to understand compassion and mercy due to his soulless state, Flowey suffers a nervous breakdown and flees. It is ultimately revealed that Flowey just teleported them, as he only had six souls, not enough to become a god. Frisk, after getting a hint from Flowey, resets time to before the fight with Asgore, then helps set up a date between two of their friends, discovers the truth about the two adopted children and Flowey's creation, and learns something about DETERMINATION. Once again confronting Asgore, all of Frisk's friends show up to stop the fight, and everything seems good..
>>
>>47900746
That says if you try to out DETERMINATION Frisk you are likely to turn into slime, that however only happens to monsters and is jumpmaker fiat.

It is an arbitrary limit that should really be replaced with something to the tune of locked away post jump until you get your spark.
>>
>>47900800
It's not jumpmaker fiat, did you never get to the Hidden Lab? DETERMINATION fucks monsters right up.
>>
File: Kon fluffy.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kon fluffy.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>47899850
My fluffy tails, and my wife.
But those are boring, so let's talk about a past life!
The first multi-jump project of my first chain was the Warehouse canon. It started when I was offered an object made from adamantium in Marvel jump, and I was in a really Or/k/y mood.
It was essentially a nuclear howitzer deployed from the Warehouse using Portals, with carefully calibrated Forcewalls to shield the rest of the Warehouse from the Casaba Howitzer muzzle flash.
The firing chamber and barrel were made from Vibranium lined Adamantium, and the propellant was Nuclear Bombs. Preferably stolen ones.

Anything suitably durable would do for ammunition, but my favorite projectiles were essentially these...
https://youtu.be/dhbWfhBDNzk
Made from Uru that was enchanted for Durability and Impact, and overfilled with Redstone/Philosopher's stone under a space folding enchantment designed to fail on contact with a sufficiently hard target.
As an example, the troposphere would be a sufficiently hard target.
FMA, Marvel, and Harry Potter for it's balling enchantments.
That was while ago, back in the simple times.
>>
>>47900792
ooh good question? could you drain all the magic out of it disrupting it?
>>
>>47900800
>whine whine whine
>moan moan moan
>bitch bitch bitch
>>
>>47900837
You built a wife?
Anon, that NEVER ends well.
>>
>>47900800
Yeah I'm not seeing anything about saving and loading in the base jump
>>
>>47900833
He says that in the post.
>>
>>47900833
I know, but if you are a human you should be able to out determination Frisk, especially with out of jump perks that makes your soul stronk. By fiat the melting will happen to humans too, instead of just locking the ability to use it away post jump until after you get your spark.
>>
File: Aku.png (43 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43 KB, 403x403
Guys. I'm gonna do a third Chain. I'd like a Theme. Whatever Universe I start out in, since I won't be going to Pokemon, is the Universe my character will come from.

I reserve the right to deny options I think are "Completely fucking insane"
>>
>>47900868
You know that option was removed right?
>>
File: Sunny_Smile_Angel_(Full_Art).png (1 MB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
Sunny_Smile_Angel_(Full_Art).png
1 MB, 750x1124
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47900432
17. Aion

- Background: Drop-In {900}
- Race: Elyos
- Perks: Ascendant Wings {Free}, Healing Touch {Free}, Advanced Job Cleric {Discount, 800}, Cleric's Touch {Discount, 600}, Miracle {Discount, 300}, Aetheric Bond {200}
- Items: Feathercrafter {100}, Clothing Skinner {0}

>"Are you telling me I can-"

>"Yes, child. So long as you act quickly enough, even death may be reversed. It seems you were already a proficient healer before arriving here. Am I to presume that your prior arts did not hold such power?"

>"They might have, but I was never skilled enough to do so. With this, I could... to bring back the dead? You don't know how many people I've seen dream of that!"

>2. Familiar of Zero
>3. Animal Crossing
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Princess Bride
>7. Kirby
>8. Career Model
>>
>>47900880
Theme: Magical Boy
>>
>>47900880
I say do a fictional setting we don't have a jump for, but make your jumper be a completely normal person from that setting so that any powers from it don't matter.
>>
>>47900880
A chain where you act like the Saints Row protag.
>>
>>47900882
I know but im refuting >>47900725
saying that you can save and reset all you like
>>
File: BgBXe86.jpg (108 KB, 500x787) Image search: [Google]
BgBXe86.jpg
108 KB, 500x787
>>47900880
How about Borderlands? Maybe go Vaulthunter? Could also go merchant.
>>
>>47900880
I'll put in Interdimensional Youtuber hailing from the Youtube Jump. I guess I should start my native "Thread Picks the rolls" Chain soon as well.
>>
>>47900526
I've always been curious about your legendary bow, and how one might go about cri- ...Ahem, constructing a similar piece of artwork.
>>
>>47900880
Zootopia. Furry run is go.
>>
>>47900880
A meister/weapon jumper from Soul Eater would be a cool theme.
>>
>>47900868
Base jump?
>>
>>47900800
>>47900725
Problem is, that function seems to be purely a consequence of Undertale's metaphysics. It's not like magic, where the effects would be reproducible by SIMILAR means across mutliple universes, but rather something you'd have to achieve by COMPLETELY different means in any other setting, because those settings just don't WORK the way Undertale does.
>>
>>47900882
>>47900868
>>47900870

Determination's ability to do *Save and *Load is explicitly unavailable to jumpers. It basically makes it impossible for you to fail, only at worst enter an endless stubborn loop of not failing but not succeeding either.
Not something that would be too kosher to offer in any way, shape or form if we didn't blunt it immediately.
Murdertale will let you get it legitimately, but the costs are already baked into what you need to get it.
>>
File: We killed so many people.png (363 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
We killed so many people.png
363 KB, 500x564
>>47900860
Only as far as I built myself as a jumper.
Also Legend of Mana tempering.
I love getting her hot, pounding her, putting things inside her, then making sure she's gets really wet before we cool off. Then we do it all again.
>>
>>47900937
>Costs
I don't know what you're talking about, partner.
>>
>>47900965
Lewd. Way too lewd.
>>
File: Lewd.png (636 KB, 2500x2641) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
636 KB, 2500x2641
>>47900965
>>
>>47900896
Hilarious

>>47900898
Nah, like I said, first jump is where they come from

>>47900900
So a complete Sadist, who also gives no fucks unless you mess with the people he's claimed as "his"? I could work it
But what Universe do you want this Sadist from?

>>47900905
Maybe? I haven't read it in a bit, but I remember not liking how the Bordlands jump is layed out

>>47900911
....Wat. That's crazy. you're crazy. Stop being crazy.

>>47900926
Also funny

>>47900927
Nah. Not feeling this one

OKAY THEN! A Vote

1)Magical Boy
2)Saints Row's Boss, for all intents and purposes
3)Zootopia
4)Options 1 and 2
>>
>>47900985
>>
>>47900919
...you know. I seriously need to actually MAKE a pastebin of that. Since one pull of the drawstring equals like... over fourteen thousand arrows that are like magical bombs.

I'll do it after Daemonheart.
>>
>>47900985
>>
>>47900937
While it should be unavailable to jumpers it actually isn't, the only place in the jump where it says that you can't is when it tells you about what is likely to happen if you try ti get Frisk levels of determination. Melting is not an issue for humans and Frisk level determination is in no way required to use the SAVE power anyway unless Frisk himself is there with more determination than you. The power belongs to whoever has the most determination so for half the jump you just need to out determination Flowy anyway.
>>
>>47900985
I vote 4
>>
>>47900985
Can I vote for 1 and 3? Because I like 1 and 3.
>>
>>47900985
>>
>>47900985
4! Definitely 4!
>>
>>47900985
I vote 4!
>>
>>47900937
While we're talking about Undertale, and I'm apologizing in advance for this, but I wanna ask something that might lead to bitching.

Do you have to worry too much about Flowey using SAVE/LOAD to unavoidably kill you before Frisk shows up? 'Cause it seems like he'd be able to just keep trying until he gets you if you don't have out of context powers, and at the same time he's sadistic enough that he'd probably try to kill random NPC #3612 just because he could. Is this something we need to be concerned about, or do your deaths not count if Flowey undoes your death?

Also, not much related to this, but how hard would it be to be a fallen human, then just chill out 'till Frisk shows up?
>>
File: Prison_Keeper_KHII.png (244 KB, 459x559) Image search: [Google]
Prison_Keeper_KHII.png
244 KB, 459x559
>>47900985

That's hilarious.
>>
>>47900985
>3)Zootopia
Polish furry with memetic slav-tendencies.
>>
>>47901003
No. You can't fit those into a single jump

>>47900997
>>47901011
>>47901011
>>47901012
>>47900990
>>47901022
>6 votes for 4

A Magical Boy who acts like The Boss.
Well, this is going to be....an experience, that's for sure.

OK. Which Magical Girl Jump.
I will refuse Madoka
>>
>>47900985
Definite 4. The thought of a Magical Boy whipping out purple dildos in Worm to hit Lung with fills me with joy.
>>
>>47900985
5 all of the above
>>
>>47900994
...Okay, so let me make sure I understand this.
Because there's nothing in the jump that explicity says you CAN'T do save/load-ing if you are a human who has sufficient determination, then you can Save/Load in-jump.
The question is, are you having this carry over to other jumps or only Undertale due to its metaphysics?
>>
>>47900880
A Steve Irwin style Jumper going around as part of a multiversal show examining monsters from around the multiverse. Unfortunately the jumper can't be from space Australia.
>>
>>47901033
Generic magical girl jump
>>
>>47901013
Get that perk from Dodgeball that makes people ignore their prejudices regarding you.
>>
>>47901033
Nanoha.
FRIENDSHIP. Now with more explosions!
>>
>>47901044
FUCK! I had that idea previously and I completely forgot.

But I agreed already, so what's done is done
>>
>>47901013
You see the problem with that is you are a jumper, you would essentially be sans in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM

Except there is almost no chance for him to ever actually beat you.
>>
>>47901033
You can fit them into two Jumps. A Zootopian who becomes a magical boy.
>>
>>47901056
It can always be your next chain.
>>
File: Gambler_%28Art%29.png (154 KB, 328x520) Image search: [Google]
Gambler_%28Art%29.png
154 KB, 328x520
>>47901033
Either Saint's Row or Generic Magical Girl.

Having The Boss take the time to put on frilly and poofy clothing before doing ordinary gangsta stuff seems funny anyway.
>>
>>47901042
Well you do carry the metaphysics with you since you bring determination with you at all, this is why I wank that the power to use it like this is restricted until post spark. The jump maker left a loophole that I am compelled to exploit to some degree but I don't want it to ruin my chain, therefore I just wank that It won't work until post spark to keep it from breaking things.
>>
>>47901066
Stop trying to force furshit.
>>
SO I have an undertale question since it's being discussed. If you are a fallen human child and have Determination and a few perks stacking with it... is there any chance you can block Flowey's reseting?
I am not so concerned with saving and reloading but Flowey could really screw me over with saving and resetting. I would remember the resets but all the companions I have to gather and remake friends with won't and he is a little bastard who would love to wreck such heartwarming reunions.
>>
>>47901106
Stop taking yourself so seriously.
>>
>>47901106
Well I was going to let it drop, but because it makes you so upset i'll keep talking about it.
>>
>>47901108
You would need an especially stronk soul with lots of willpower perks.
>>
>>47901013
It's a possibilty, however the main reason that Flowey is dangerous here besides being basically a savescummer is that he has a high Level of Violence. Level of Violence isn't (by definition)directly related to your experience in killing, by the way, since it's defined as your willingness and mental fortitude to kill someone else. Most jumpers probably have a pretty high LOVE just due to detachment from the world, if I had to reckon. I can't say it's a 100% perfect defense but it's a buffer. Those factors ARE worrying, though. Literally your best bet is to >>47901060
this, make it extremely difficult for him to actually beat you in a straight fight or just frustrate him to the point he finds a less insanely tough target.
>>
>>47901087
>The jump maker left a loophole that I am compelled to exploit to some degree
This is a profound, painful level of autism. I don't understand how you manage to function.

Also, what kind of idiot thinks that it makes any sense to get perfect save/reload by spending 100 CP?
>>
>>47901169
>but I don't want it to ruin my chain, therefore I just wank that It won't work until post spark to keep it from breaking things.
>>
>>47901087
Well, the 'jumpmaker' is saying right now you can't fuckin' Save/Load no matter what level of determination you have. We thought it was implicit that something as potent as save/loading was only available as a perk but. That's the ruling right now, if the PDF needs to get edited to get that across then I'm not above doing that.
>>47901108
This, however, is totally fine.
>>
File: Why.jpg (116 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
116 KB, 300x427
Generic Magical Girl-
0/1600
Rolled for Outside of Town
Theme:Sailor Uniform
Rolled for 9
Reincarnated Warrior
Free Basic Elemental Zap
Discount Always On Duty
Discount That Did Not Happen
Physical Boost
Anti-Magic
Free Rich Family
Discount Weapon of Power(Magical Handgun)
Lucky Charm
Communicators
Wheels(Bicycle)

Fighting Real Monsters+300
It never stops!+300

>Eh, what? Reincar-what?

>You want me to be a Magical Girl? You realize I'm a boy right

>I gotta wear THAT? .....A gun? Cooool

>Pew Pew! Pew Pew!

>That guy's Dead!...Can I poke the body with a stick?

>9 Years Later

>Oh for fuck sake, STOP PUTTING HOLES IN MY HIDEOUT!
I couldn't go Full Boss at first, he was 9 years old.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47900173
>>47900190
34 Undertale
Ruins
Fallen Human -200
Human
Age 12
DETERMINATION, ACT -100, MERCY -200, SAVE the World -300,
Heart Locket -200,
Right, this place is strange. I think I should probably just do research in the library and hang out in the bar and meet locals as they visit. Let this world sort itself out.
Continue
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Undertale
3 Siren
4 Aquaria
5 Raildex Magic
6 Final Fantasy XIV
7 Innistrad
8 God of War
>>
>>47901292
right, forgot to put soul eater in the 2 slot. So, off to soul eater and I need a new 2.
>>
>>47900937
Where is Murdertale anyway?
>>
>>47901187
God, you're autistic.
>Also, what kind of idiot thinks it makes any sense to get perfect save/reload, even as a post-Spark ability, by spending 100 CP?
Happy now?
>>
>>47901307
In a separate Google Drive folder that you can find a link to by highlighting all the invisitext in the main Undertale jump.
>>
>>47901305
>Soul Eater
Here lies Jumper.
>>
>>47901212
>if the PDF needs to get edited to get that across then I'm not above doing that.
You should have put it in to begin with if that's your position on it. There is no 'implicit' in jumpchain, if you don't say explicitly we can't do something, we can.
>>
>>47901060
In the judgement hall, guarding the castle as is my duty. I smile as the Fallen Child enters the hall their soul stained near black with the Level of Violence that they'd attained.
"Listen kid," the Fallen Child turns to me and my soul pulses at the malice they so easily throw around, "the only way the legendary survivors of the last War with humans were able to even compete wasn't by fighting as the monsters you came across." Suddenly they were pierced with dozens of blue swords before being held in a tornado of orange blades. Fire joined the tornado of slashing blade. "It was by doing this, creating impossible traps that no one can get past." I grinned as the last of their HP drained away and their soul shattered. "So tell me," time rewound but I was immune to anyone else's manipulation of that force so I continued speaking even as I cut the Fallen Child's head clean from their shoulders, "can you endure an impossible trap, or will you lose determination." Time rewound again. "You just have to reset and never take this path and you'll never have to worry about this again," another kill this time from fire engulfing them and strobeing orange and blue whilst a separate white flame dealt constant damage to them, "we would have won but a monsters heart is ultimately a kind one, thus we often faltered and couldn't not give an out. A few of us, myself included, still know how to fight human's of Determination though." Another flicker of time to short to be a reset. "So just lay down that knife!"
*Five thousand eighty continues later*
"It's not fair."
"I told you from the very beginning it wouldn't be." I flicked out a cage of blue swords. They almost flinched into them. "This is the path of battle that most monsters find too bloody to truly embrace, but those few who have... we do what we must."
"I'll reset now, sir." They were almost defeated. My charisma and constant psychological warfare was almost done.
"Do so from in there."
In a flash it [RESET]
>>
>>47901256
Did this ever get a season 2?
>>
>>47901305
>>47901359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO5y2O_hv3I
>>
>>47901363
That's stupid and you know it, you're just refusing to concede the point.
>>
>>47901363
This legalese bullshit is why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: ee4.png (499 KB, 680x618) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
499 KB, 680x618
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>47900894
18. Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider

- Background: Drop-In
- Drawbacks: Let's Go Kamen Riders {+0}, Kamen Rider W.T.F.? {1100}
- Perks: I've Covered Wars, You Know? {Free}, Plug N' Play {Discount, 800}, The Power Cosmic {Discount, 500}, Reach My Hands Out {400}, Nothing In This World Is Useless! {300},
- Items {+200}: Cool Jacker and Shades {Free}, Bowl of Never-Ending Udon {Free}, Mysterious Package {Discount, 200}, Prototype Combo Driver (Tri-Memory) {Discount, 0}
- Jumper Memories: Passion, Blossom, Sunshine
- Future: Move... on?

>"A motorcycle? Oh, here we go again. I still don't know what I'm doing!"

>"What exactly is a Gaia Memory?"

>"Excuse me, sir, but do you know how this belt works? I cannot figure it out."

>1. Winnie the Poog
>2. Familiar of Zero
>3. Animal Crossing
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Princess Bride
>7. Kirby
>8. Career Model
>>
>>47901363
Don't be an idiot. You shouldn't have to be told that you don't automatically gain a cosmic-tier superpower for completely free.
>>
>>47901363
Are you really that retarded?
>>
File: AngryJusticeNoises.gif (2 MB, 426x239) Image search: [Google]
AngryJusticeNoises.gif
2 MB, 426x239
>>47901363
I've been made aware.
BTW: You can't.
There.
>>
File: 1422850835344.gif (498 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1422850835344.gif
498 KB, 500x250
>>47901363
>>
File: The Witcher Jump V.03.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The Witcher Jump V.03.pdf
1 B, 486x500
ooh boy.
Here is the latest version, hot off the presses! Working on one last companion, then it should be relatively finished. Feedback is much appreciated.
Also, very unrelated question and possibly, quite MAD
TEE HEE.
For those anon's out there who have gone the harem option, do you ever worry that your special some one will leave you one day?
Do any of you out there feel particularly possessive?
Also, is the harem a group supporting each other, or is the focus on the loving Harem King.
>>
>>47901350
What the actual fuck is this steaming pile of bottomless edge?
>>
>>47901363
Are you the reason why Red nerfs everything now with hundreds of pages in notes and interjump "balance"?

I hope you're proud.
>>
>>47901416
Welcome to a an Undertale Genocide run. Have fun.
>>
>>47899850
Other anons talked about this, I thought the idea was phenomenal.
I utilize the Microverse batteries from Rick & Morty, and through reverse engineering sillicon life integration of cybernetics and Cobra-la, I found out how to integrate the microverse battery into an organ in my body. A great deal of this was handled by symbiote and Iji nanotechnology. And through use of Personal Analysis from Evo, an R & E tinker and my own miniaturization skills I figured out how to not only create more, but also make them as small as organelles.
With all that energy at my disposal, beam spam is a go, and thats without taking into account what I actually put in them, like dark matter generators.

>"Anon where are you grabbing this power from?"
>Mitochondria, son, one of my most secret black projects.
>>
>>47901410
Well now that you are back can you please comment on>>47899344

Also a good harem should do both.
>>
>>47901416
Welcome to 90% of all Chara art
>>
>>47901418
No, that's just because Red thinks interjump balance is something acceptable. It's not.
>>
>>47901363
You're a fucking dipshit, but you are half-right.

You should never expect people to be reasonable with these things and leave it unspoken. If you don't want people to do something, say so.
>>
>>47901416
Completionists Principle.
>>47901418
I don't think Red even has a Jump with more than 15 Pages.
>>
>>47901292
>Soul Eater
>As jump 35
Nice knowin you, man.
>>
File: Iron Saint.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Iron Saint.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>47901256
Saint's Row-
0/1800
21-which is perfect considering my Age at the end of the first jump
Rolled Free Pick, Saints Row 1
Playa
3rd Street Saints
Free Represent
Discount Style and Substance
Discount Killing Yourself Slowly
Discount One for the Homies
That's what I have You for
Subtlety Isn't Your Thing
Canon Character(Johnny Gat)
Canon Character(Mckinzy)-Don't Judge me
Free Homie Backup
Dubstep Gun
The Penetrator
Pet Tiger

Evil(er) Twin+300
Clone Troubles+300
Tech Unsavvy+100
Teacup+100

>Ah, freedom from idiots in masks blowing up my Hideout

>Why are these assholes in yellow threatening me?

>Cool the purple guys saved me

>I need to be Canonized? Fuck off, I'll beat anyone you got

>Bam! On the ground Gat, we cool tho.

>Canon events happen

Now I will accept suggestions for my Rolls

>>47901377
No idea
>>
>>47901470
I'll give you the suggestions I never got to give to Dullahan:
Dead Space
Dark Sun
Fall From Heaven
Light of Terra
F.E.A.R
Lovecraft
Innistrad
Siren Blood Curse
Steven Universe
Alan Wake
Black Bullet
>>
>>47901442
Then why the fuck are we talking about something the Undertale jumpmakers already ruled on and wasting posts when we could be telling her to stop fucking believing in interjump balance? She probably could have pumped out four jumps by now if she wasn't so anal about it.
>>
>>47901460
I might be fine. I can stop time and drain things with both Iji nanomaster and vampire diaries draining things magic.
>>
>>47901470
Mob jump
Sherlock Holmes
JoJo.
>>
>>47901487
>Those choices
>Immediately
Go fuck yourself

>>47901496
These I can at least work with
>>
>>47901492
Yes, and the BBEG is a Great Old One.
>>
File: this is b8.gif (6 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
this is b8.gif
6 MB, 600x338
>>47901488
Because you're biting bait, you fish.
>>
File: Kon sup.jpg (32 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Kon sup.jpg
32 KB, 650x366
>>47901410
I'm a bit backed up on my flamios, so you can take two.
One for the update I need to download and read, and another for the terrible pun.
>>
>>47901488
>Biting the bait
Anon...
>>
>>47901488
Because your capacity situation awareness is as good as that Undertale person
>>
>>47901518
Not the anon, but he could totally fuck up that plot by just killing that bitch Medusa and saving Crona before all the problems happen, maybe push Stein away from the crazies.
>>
>>47901470
Iji
Black Lagoon
>>
>>47901518
Yes, and? All'd he have to do to avert that would be to kill Arachne or her minions.
>>
>>47901549
Added to the list

Need 3 more minimum for the roll
>>
>>47901554
are they the people in baba yagas fortress or whatever? cause thats where I rolled as starting location.
>>
>>47901561
Kingdom Hearts.
Madoka.
Madoka Noir.
>>
>>47901547
This is a fair point, though actually making sure Medusa stays dead is the problem. Other anon, do you have anyway to put down Medusa for good and keep her from possessing someone.
>>47901568
>Starting in Aracnophobia's base
Uh oh.
>>
>>47901561
Akagi.
>>
>>47901568
Uh, yeah, I believe so.
>>
>>47901577
You are a dick.
But you're better than Alex English

Added
>>
I'll never understand the rollfags, why do none of them ever make 8 choose from the other seven?
>>
>>47901410
>Changes to Old Witcher
Something something ruined my build, something someting nerffaggot.

Seriously, though, I can hear the salt cascade approaching. This won't be pretty.

Question about the companion import, how exactly dos it work? Could you, say, buy 2 with 100cp for them to get 600cp, and them pay 300 for two more with 400cp, or somehting like that?
>>
>>47901487
Alright, I apologize for throwing Steven Universe in there. That was mean of me.
>>47901561
Generic Zombie Apocalypse.
>>
>>47901442
Interjump balance is and always will be a thing that good Jumpmakers adhere to.
>>
>>47901591
Because 7 is a lucky number.
>>
>>47901470
GTA
Cardcaptor Sakura
>>
>>47901410
Last thread was a bunch of question.

>(NOTE:ALL perks are raised in power if you become an old Witcher. You have spent such a long time in this world that these perks become much more effective).
>Wait. All perks? You mean all Witcher perks, right? It wouldn't help my Sorcerer build?

>How exactly does being an Old Witcher interact with Elder Blood? Also, if you companion Ciri, can you break out of the friend zone or are you stuck there?

>No canon companion discounts for sorceress/sage.
>I iz sads.

>Plot of land
>So, what does this give for Sorceress/Sage?

>Wait, how does being an old witcher work for non-witcher origins?

>About the magic perk can I buy it if I'm not a Sorceress/Sage background?

I think that is all, the Toussaint's Finest is already fix.
>>
File: Drawly_Clown_KHX.png (66 KB, 542x618) Image search: [Google]
Drawly_Clown_KHX.png
66 KB, 542x618
>>47901590
:^)
>>
File: Evil Incarnate.jpg (61 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Evil Incarnate.jpg
61 KB, 800x600
>>47901587
>>47901603
>>47901613
Saved

>1.Mob
>2.Sherlock Holmes
>3.Jojo
>4.Iji
>5.Black Lagoon
>6.Kingdom Hearts
>7.Madoka
>8.Madoka Noir
>>
Notes updated.
>>
>>47901600
He nerfed Witchers MORE!?!?!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47901633
>My roll didn't go though

Seriously? FUCK YOU
>>
>>47901586
I could drain all her magic and have my hollow companion eat her soul. She's already eaten a lot of hollows, quincies, and bach. And a lot of propaganda fight folks that kept attacking us.
>>
>>47901418
Yeah, autists like this are why we have to spell things out and have laundry lists of what things in jumps diverge from canon. Because otherwise spergs will just assume they get free nigh-omnipotence.
>>
>>47901644
Oh hey Scatovore, Did you enjoy the ban?
>>
>>47901644
Well, she's an excellent Jumpmaker. It's hard to be better than her.
>>
>>47901634
Nevermind, my attempt at editing it destroyed the PDF.
Will put it in when I can, though
wish I was better at making these things not break in conversion though
>>
>>47901664
>inb4 "There is no scatovore, you're just being paranoid"
>>
File: pastel dog.png (582 KB, 800x825) Image search: [Google]
pastel dog.png
582 KB, 800x825
>>47899153
My fellow backwards aspirine!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.