[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #909: West of Adam Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: Jumpchain Starter Kit.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Starter Kit.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47898980
>>
How does the Sajuuk from Homeworld jump compare to the Light of Terra?
>>
Might as well get this through, I will say that the Return of the Mad King DLC is in literally the final stages of writing, and will be uploaded within (god willing) the next hour or two. For now, have this!

CHANGELOG:

Gender and Age details
Formatting changes
Updated Clear memory, now gives Memory Driver creation
Updated Big Jug of Cell Medals, Refills in time
Clarified pricing and discount schemes for items and perks
Clarified T2 Gaia Memory Set, minor wording changes
Gadget Memories buffed, each purchase gives one of each Gadget now
Clarified how the Unlimited Colors scenario is unlockedand how it interacts with the Wisp memories.
Removed Wisp Memories from Jumper Memory pool, only attainable by Unlimited Colors
Gara's Lost Work edited to take into account the ease of making or acquiring cell medals with Desire Collector and Big Jug of Cell medals
Ancient Driver buffed, comes with 3 canon medals and now has greater utility.
>>
>>47906443
The LOT is way bigger. Way bigger (possibly 32km vs 5km).
The LOT can mount exterminatus-level weaponry, and the Sajuuk falls pretty short of that with its Phased Cannon Array (three shots to kill a battlecruiser vs the fleet-destroying Jovian cannon that the LOT can mount).
The only area the Sajuuk seems superior in is command and control - it's totally integrated with the ship's computer net, while the LOT still relies on manpower to operate.
The Sajuuk has a top acceleration of 12.5m/s/s which I'm pretty sure the LOT can best, but I believe it has the edge in maneuverability. Not sure how the trio of hyperspace cores compares to the LOT's reactors though, and I don't know how the LOT's warp drive compares to the Sajuuk's hyperdrive.
>>
>>47906475

oh, and
>SuperSonic can be spared

That is all
>>
KH question. The "Battle in the Center of the Heart" perk talks about enemies using techniques you can't fight off, but also says if an enemy tries to control you. So is it only useful against mind and body control, or could you use it to fight off things like having your soul torn out or being turned into a frog?
>>
>>47906493
That's fluff leading into the effect, that you can fight against effects that try to control you.
>>
>>47906509
Damn. Well, it's still useful, just not quite as much as I was thinking.
>>
File: #PlanningShit.png (806 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
#PlanningShit.png
806 KB, 1000x563
>>47906491
Digger? Quick question boss.

Now in terms of SOLU, could I, with enough time, create a Switch the imitates the Cosmic Phenomena unique to a Setting? Like say the Planetary Crystals from Sailor Moon or Spiral Energy from TTGL or Mass Effect from...well Mass Effect?
>>
>>47906509
While you're here, what perk lets you actually pull off all the crazy shit you do in Reaction Commands, like grabbing water clones and turning them into guitars, snatching an enemy's weapon and riding it like a mechanical bull, or teleporting and blocking an enemy's shots?
>>
>>47906475

SHIT DISREGARD TIHS IS THE OLD VERSION
THIS IS THE ACTUAL UPDATE
>>
What the fuck is cosmic fact even for?
>>
>>47906491
Hey digger given that Greeeds Fight amongst each other because of the greed and unwillingness to share and Either cell metals Or core metals every skirmish How bad an idea is Unleash the Greeed five times Assuming you also take the second and third scenario?
here is my current build for the jump http://pastebin.com/HnXk6kWv am I screwed?
>>
>>47906690
sorry meant to link that to >>47906738
also >>47905705

>>47905522
>>47906731
it's to give you a back story in jumps
>>
>>47906731
To separate true knowledge from cosmic fiction.
>>
>>47906766
>>47906738
>>47906690

First off: Drawback greeed will only squabble AFTER they're done wrecking you. The canon greeed may fight them though.

Also...
Here you go everyone, hope it was worth the wait!
>>
>>47906690
Flamio, my good hotman.
>>
>>47906483
So basically, unless I want to make a fleet, any ship other than the LoT is useless.
>>
>>47907121
And that one, too!
>>
>>47907136
Depends. Do you want to be able to enter any inhabited system without putting the entire system into "imminent galactic warfare" mode?
>>
>>47907136
Hardly. The LoT is generally the most powerful ship you're going to find, but that doesn't make anything else useless. Power isn't everything after all.
And WH40K style warp drives aren't that good, fast or reliable in the grand scheme of things, even disregarding the whole "you have to enter the warp" thing that doesn't apply in other systems.
You can get better with specific upgrades like the Necron-style Inertialess Drive, but that takes away from other options.

Smaller ships have their places. Like not showing up in a Sci-Fi jump with a 32km long planet buster when you just want to visit someone (or just want a measure of sublety). That's probably something the locals take issue with, and that level of firepower isn't needed all that often - in all of those cases it's very likely more of a liability than an asset.

Seriously, can you imagine what happens when you park your LoT in orbit over Coruscant?
It'd probably be funny, but you better hope you didn't have any plans for that jump.
>>
>>47907136
Well there are a lot of reasons to have a different ship.
The LoT is not subtle. It's not stealthy, and even in 40k it will stand out like a sore thumb - any other setting, it'll attract notice, fast.
Its technology is generally cumbersome and slow compared to a lot of other sci-fi.
It's warp drive is not very accurate (again compared to other sci-fi), and some aspects are certainly a lot of trouble in the short and long run (like the tribes and anything infesting the lower decks).

I'd suggest the Jurian tree-ship as a viable alternative, since it's got space-warping technology. But fleet building is totally the way to go.
>>
>>47906690
>>47907121
This is the absolute best thing to wake up to. Excellent work, Digger.
>>
>>47907219
If you don't begin every single visit to a planet by obliterating the local defenses and making the planet's rulers bow to your flying megacock, you're not Jumping right.
>>
>>47907121
Umm, Digger?
>>47906556
>>
>>47907219
How parking a 16th Century Spanish Galleon in orbit and demanding a ransom of a billion solar dubloons?

It could happen.
>>
>>47907309
Sure, you could probably mimic their effects, though I imagine they'd be a bit stunted in full potential compared to those things proper, and as with many of the rider gimmicks they're a bit one-note compared to the 'real thing'
Still, it ain't impossible.
>>
>>47907315
Did that with the Aviation Battleship Hyuuga.

"This is the IJN Aviation Battleship Hyuuga, for the glory of the Rising Sun I declare your pathetic lot forfeit, unworthy to even look upon the glory of one of the Immortal Emperor's ships! Prepare for your deaths dishonourable curs!"

...so in retrospect, it wasn't like that, but the survivors of that incident had a really hard time convincing other Terminus pirates of what really happened. When a Batarian Fleet got their asses kicked by, and I quote, "HIS GLORIOUS FLEET REBORN!", the Systems Alliance had a lot of questions to answer.

Huh, so that's why Kasumi punched me and then gave me a smooch with all the tongue...anyways! So, yeah, with the right stuff, you too could have a fleet of World War 2 ships in space and still be thousands of years more advanced than anything out there.

Ah, those poor, poor Reapers.

>>47907346
Hmm, I see, cool beans boss!
>>
OK so looking for emotion or illusion based abbillities for new chain. i already have the empath perks from arrowverse and teen titans. and i took aspect of oblivion illusion as well as theif of heart. doesn't matter if its magic but any emotion manipulation or reception is appreciated
>>
Brief update. I'm part way through book 6 and have found that the series does indeed have a wiki, plus a pretty decent wikipedia entry.

I've figured out what I want to model the drop-in line on and am putting consideration to how to sort out the dragons.
>>
>>47907476
For Temeraire, not certain how I forgot to put that in.
>>
>>47906686
Oops, forgot to answer this. Lucky I remembered before I fell asleep.

Unfortunately there's no specific perk for that. We did look at doing something like that with Reaction Commands, but it was far too big of a headache. Sorry about that.
>>
>>47907121
>>47907346
>>47907346
first this is amazing and I'm looking forward to whatever you make next, because that's also probably going to be amazing.Second here's my build,and plan does this work?:
embrace inheritance
destroy throne+1000
A Familiar Bell-100
The Dragon’s Hoard -100
The Station of the Alchemists-700
Green Scarf-100
slay all knights+300
Giru’s Punishment-300

the plan: equip lux driver, (jumper Magnum+zero memory) and Shieldstriker ,And hit him with nothingness using superspeed from the sealed striker to scramble around picking up the metals before he can use them. Keeping him week for the fight.
>>
File: #DontSeeMeDontSeeMeDontSeeMe.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
#DontSeeMeDontSeeMeDontSeeMe.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
Hey guys! So, been doing a Jump for my companions to star in and it made me wonder, I've heard a lot about Jumpers and what they are like when pissed, but what about your companions?

What are the most terrifying words your Companions utter that would make you shudder with legit horror?

Funny enough, when one of the girls simply goes, "Ladies, Brushes." I tend to just freeze up in horror.

Angry extremely powerful Brush Gods whose Aspects all overlap and enhance each other is something you wish you never invoked or survived.
>>
>>47907219
Why bother when it's more powerful than any other ship to the point of making entire fleets of capital ships irreverent. Just shoot anything that makes itself a problem.
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51 KB, 300x753) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51 KB, 300x753
>>47907519
>>What are the most terrifying words your Companions utter that would make you shudder with legit horror?

I'm pregnant.
>>
>>47907525
Exactly. The proper state of any entity interacting with the Jumper should be a mixture of awe, terror, and crippling despair. If they can look you in the eye, you need to shatter their spine.
>>
>>47907512
whoops forgot that last 500
Oydwen-400 100 remaining
>>
>>47907529
You ever heard of band babies? I just thought about that but with an adventurer group...
>>
>>47907219
Well, on my end it doesn't really matter because I use magic to conjure as many of the most powerful ships at my disposal ad nausium. All I care about is which one is better so that I can decide whether or not anything of value exists in Homeworld ships, and if I should change from casting 'create Light of Terra' to 'Create Sajuuk'.
>>
>>47907575
that's pretty much how my Son and grandson came about.
>>
>>47907583
Well, the LoT is basically a flying brick with lots of guns. THE flying brick with lots of guns of spaceships.

If all you care about is firepower and durability you can't really get much better in jumpchain afaik.
>>
So here's what I've always wondered about the LoT. If you run it through the various size upgrades, would you even need weapons to fuck up a planet? Wouldn't an object of that size orbiting the planet in close proximity fuck up the tides significantly?
>>
>>47907583
Can't you, I don't know, just make your own spaceship with the best parts available to you? If you can conjure massive spaceships wholesale, can't you just make the ship you're conjuring better by, like, conjuring it harder?
>>
>>47907654
It only gets to around Florida size and it's not solid so it wouldn't have the mass of something like Florida so it might have a small effect but probably not enough to destroy the planet through gravitational pull alone.
>>
>>47907654
I asked /sci/ something similar once. I wanted to know how visible a Belgium sized object would be if said object was in orbit around Earth and the viewer was standing on Earth.

The answer I got, from what I can remember, is that it'd block out the moon easily and, depending on where it was and where you were, would cause some long-term solar eclipse like effects.
>>
>>47907689
>Belgium sized
Why?
>>
>>47907519
Depends on how much of fucking scrubs er mooks er...pathetic weaklings the other guys are.
Here are some stuff about how they are like.

"I was in the mood for some fresh meat"
"Guess the big guy is going to be eaten well done tonight".

As for what causes in me terror.

"My larva need some more nurturing, I wonder, if I had them crawl around your guts, would you be considered to be pregnant because of it?"

"A plague for you and you and you and you, Everyone gets to be pregnant now, congratulations".

"I am going to take out your nuts, feed them to you and feed your eyes to him, then my babies are going to crawl inside your belly up from your ass".

"Fine FINE, You WIN, no not the loterry, don't know how that works, what you win is the honour of me melting you down in the pool slowly, tell me all about your expierence afterwards k?"
-Zerg Queen, So alien, so terrifying, yet sexy as hell.

"He is mine, thinking you may harm him whilst I am around was your biggest mistake mortal, you are nothing more than a puppet, a toy to use as I desire and now my Slave and I will enjoy taking my time breaking you"

"Heel and beg for your life slave....opsie, I broke your legs, now lets see about your arms and slowly work around to breaking parts of your spine, do not worry you won't die, not before I get the ant colonies to start living inside of you and your mouth will need to remain open for the darlings to go around as they wish, its going be to lots of fun"

"Let me show you what the Furies taught me"

"I took a page out of her book, she took a page out of mine and now I am shoving those worms in your brain to see if you will be of any use to me, do try to keep your screams down, you won't like the monsters that will come if you do".
-Greed Goddess, My litle girl all grown up.

>This Anon is very moved by his companions and their dedication on causing misery to his enemies when they harm him badly.
>Is a litle bit terrified by how sadistic they are at times
>>
>>47907669
Yeah, but it's also made of bullshit superdense metal instead of dirt.

No idea what the LoT weighs originally, but after the various size upgrades you'll have a pretty significant amount of mass sitting in orbit.

It's probably not enough to outright destroy a planet, but affecting the tides? Maybe causing earthquakes? I don't know enough physics to say either way, but i would be surprised if it does nothing.
>>
>>47907741
oh it's deftly going to do something I just don't think it's going to do anything that major and yes it's outer Hull is made of super dense metal but it's mostly filled with air.
>>
File: Midori inn work.png (947 KB, 965x766) Image search: [Google]
Midori inn work.png
947 KB, 965x766
>>47907519
>LOVE!
Midori Carol Neufeu, stop that this instant!
>LOVE!
Please? They're only ninjas!
>LOVE!
Not in the inn!
>LOVE!
Ai, help! Your sister is doing it again!
>FIGHTING!
Everyone run for your lives!

I need to give that girl quite the talking to after she rebuilds the inn. Again.
>>
>>47907741
If it gets close enough to the atmosphere it will (and I do mean /will/) fuck up the weather patterns and depending on speed may also discplace a portion of the atmosphere towards space.

The tides hm yes they will be affected, but less than you think.
Frankly just by existing and moving around, the damage is worse inside the atmosphere if you go too fast and mess things like the seasons and more.
On its own.....it could mess really badly the magnetic field depending on various things.

Lastly go to fast on entry and you might destroy or displace part of the ozone layer.

So yeah you should be fucking on a degree so many stuff at that size.
>>
>>47907713
Why ask about Belgium sized? Because that’s how big my Terra is.

As for why to make it that big, that’s a different story. The population of the Terra is just over 4 million, 700000 of which are humans who volunteered for a Zentradi-like upgrade that makes them hueg. So as the Terra was not designed with that population in mind, let alone a crew that sizable, I needed more Terra. Thankfully, upgrading the Terra to sensible technology and getting rid of a lot of the 40k tech did wonders for freeing up space. All the same, though, it was and still is a big project.

Basically, that’s my home. My floating civilization that I carry around with me from jump to jump, but that I rarely get to interact with as much as I’d like.

My own personal ship that I use for in-jump shenanigans is my Jurai ship. That hauls my active companions and I around, and has a small attachment that stores power armor, variable fighters, and all that goodness.
>>
>>47907775
>Midori Carol Neufeu
hmmmmm.
Kon anon is dat you?
>>
File: panic.png (301 KB, 553x537) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
301 KB, 553x537
>>47907519
"Good news, everyone!", Orochimaru or Fran

"Let's be best friends forever!", Alice

"Hey, what does this button do?", any new companion left in the Warehouse next to an unattended prototype

"[Morse for Go The Fuck To Sleep]", the Ravenloft Doll

"I need you. Warehouse. Five minutes", various female companions

"I know what you did last night. I've got copies. They look fabulous", various female companions

"Good heavens, look at the time! It's FLOWER POWER HOUR!" Yuuka after too much Mountain Dew

"Hold my sake, I can totally do this" Yuugi after too much ambrosia

"Guys, I learned a new spell! And I made it better!", Jibril

"Yeah no, I'm not letting you do that", any of my more morally upright companions, but especially Elodie, Radio Noise, Solaire, Brigid and Alita

"I just cast the runes. You're fucked, boy", Odin

And technically not a companion but "I BROUGHT YOU A PRESENT!", Umor
>>
>>47907525
So that you don't have to bother with that jump or any of it's bullshit or because the Light of Terra is just a big old sack(read, oversized) of shit with guns?
>>
File: 15460874968.jpg (291 KB, 700x991) Image search: [Google]
15460874968.jpg
291 KB, 700x991
>>47907519
I'm a Harem Jumper, so there's only one phrase I dread hearing.
The Red Tide is Upon You!
I set up an enchantment based on the Alarm spell in D&D a long time ago to get advanced warning, but I always know I'm going to be in for a rough couple of days when I hear it. At least two of my Companions don't have to worry about that issue.

Fun Fact: It's very common for women to "sync up" when they are in close proximity for an extended period of time.
>>
So what did everyone pick up in City of Heroes? I'm tempted to just go full elemental but i'm not so sure. Is there a better durability perk than Invulnerability?
>>
File: CHEERS by DICAPRIO.jpg (38 KB, 570x319) Image search: [Google]
CHEERS by DICAPRIO.jpg
38 KB, 570x319
>>47907818
>"I just cast the runes. You're fucked, boy", Odin
Don't know why.
But he is the one who cracks me up the most.

As in the moment I hear it point and laugh.
>>
>>47907837
This. The LoT is just big. It's the biggest example of a ship overcompensating for lack of quality for sheer absurd quantity. A jumper with Sajuuk blueprints could adapt the technology employed to make a ship that's just as good, if not better, that actually makes proper use of it's size.
>>
>>47907519
>most terrifying words a companion can say
"I think <one of the powerful de-yan'ed yanderes> is acting like their old selves..."

"Claude said she was making a surprise for you."

"Malice said she wanted to cook tonight." (Alice, M. ('Malice') is one of my Doll sisters from Nechronica. She's a Holic/Gothic cannibal and doesn't know how to cook for guests. We tried to teach her. We failed.)

>>47907860
I went for ranged blaster stuff myself.
>>
>>47907837
>So that you don't have to bother with that jump or any of it's bullshit or because the Light of Terra is just a big old sack(read, oversized) of shit with guns?

You know if you imported it as a ACU or SACU it comes with a free hanger attachment for the warehouse so that you don't have to worry about that you can just keep it inside,I also put some Teleport gate runes and portable receivers for them in there so I can still use the guns when it's Docked in the hangar
>>
File: Kon disguise 2.gif (216 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Kon disguise 2.gif
216 KB, 500x281
>>47907815
What? There is no Kon anon here.
I am a normal hew mon bean.
>>
>>47907860
The mastermind minions are much more useful than they appear,my one of my companions went mastermind and uses them all the time. never underestimate the power of that supply drop or that one Super minion
>>
I'm feeling particularly mad about how Mangekyou Sharingan in Naruto jump works.

Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were Itachi's abilities, one for each eye. While Sasuke had Amaterasu in one eye and ability to shape and control it in other, Kagutsuchi. People might say "But it doesn't make sense for one eye to be ability to shape it, because if a person had that one eye, they wouldn't be able to do much."

Exactly. Sharingans are more powerful when working together. It's not just Susanoo, it's using both at once.

People might say "But anyone can use Tsukuyomi, Itachi was the best at it though."

No. Sharingans all have an Eye-contact based genjutsu's but Tsukuyomi is something different, something only Itachi had. The eye contact genjutsu was used on Deidara, Orochimaru and Sai and was even used by Kakashi at one point. Before Mangekyou.

The issue of Sasuke having Itachi's Amaterasu just activate when seeing Tobi's mask was one time thing, due to Transcription Seal placed by Itachi in Sasuke's eyes. He sealed Amaterasu in it, just like how he sealed ability of Shisui to activate, and put the eye in the crow.

Infinite Tsukuyomi is not Tsukuyomi. It's a Rinne Sharingan exclusive thing.

Where's Naruto anon?
>>
>>47907995
Man, I've never been so glad to have no fucking clue what any of that shit means.

Naruto is even worse than the Nasuverse for esoteric bullshit that makes no goddamn sense when people start sperging about it.
>>
>>47908078
Tsukuyomi - Flame that covers whatever you look at, can't be extinguished(supposedly.)

Kagutsuchi - Technique that allows you to manipulate said flame, not just SPLERG it all over.

Tsukuyomi - Unique Eye Contact Based Illusion. Can torture or do stuff to person for 72 hours and in real life it's like a few seconds. No physical damage carries over though.

Susanoo - Basically Nero's Devil Trigger scaled up, into eventually mecha like thing.

Transcription Seal - A thing that lets you infuse a thing with one charge of the jutsu, to activate on certain trigger or command.

Sharingan - Copy Wheel Eye.

Mangekyou Sharingan - Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye. Super ADvanced Form of Sharingan, eventually makes you go blind if you overuse it unless you upgrade it further.
>>
>>47907995
All I care about is, can I still use the Tsukiyomi to teach empathy to internet trolls by making them live out the threats they make?
>>
>>47908133
>Tsukuyomi - Flame that covers whatever you look at, can't be extinguished(supposedly.)
*clap clap*
>>
>>47908145
SHIT.

>>47908133

AMaterasu is the flame
>>
>>47908078
They're the super-special eye powers of the Naruto author's self insert gary stu.
That's basically it.
Think "edgy teenager comes up with magic ninja powers" and you're basically there.
>>
Did we ever have a Tom and Jerry jump? I seem to remember a wip for one for some reason or another.
>>
>>47907519
From Seven' chain:

"Trust me." -Spark
"I'm hungry." -Tabi
"I have a better idea." -Carwyn

In the Rider chain:
"I'VE GOT THIS!" -Undyne
>>
>>47907847
>Fun Fact: It's very common for women to "sync up" when they are in close proximity for an extended period of time.
Actually, nope. That's just a myth. Syncing up isn't actually a thing that happens.
>>
>>47908262
I can assure you from personal experience, it is in fact a thing. I worked around mostly women for ten years and it most certainly happens after a while.
>>
>>47908237
Forgot one:
"You idiot." -Asriel. He...backslides sometimes when facing a real monster. I think he sees himself in a lot of them.
>>
>>47908299
Huh, really? Because there have been quite a few studies disproving it, or not finding evidence for it. Like, wikipedia says this on it:

>After the initial studies, several papers were published reporting methodological flaws in studies reporting menstrual synchrony including McClintock's study. In addition, other studies were published that failed to find synchrony. The proposed mechanisms have also received scientific criticism. A 2013 review of menstrual synchrony concluded that menstrual synchrony is an erroneous theory.[4]
>>
>>47908350
Don't you know anecdotes trump studies? Where do you think you are, anyway?
>>
File: 1dc3e55c7a5c712a1dc7f21054a20907.jpg (865 KB, 1890x1063) Image search: [Google]
1dc3e55c7a5c712a1dc7f21054a20907.jpg
865 KB, 1890x1063
>>47908350
Oh, believe me, I know full well about the study. I researched the phenomenon myself to see if it was even really a thing years ago. I didn't believe in it myself at first.

But the evidence from personal experience eventually convinced me it wasn't just random coincidence. The women who had worked together for years were all on the same set schedule. Even more damning, a new woman was hired and after a few months (three or four) her cycle had shifted more than a week from where she was used to it. I overheard all this directly from the women themselves, so I don't have much reason to think they're lying.

Still, I recognize the science isn't behind my conclusion.
>>
I never got a final answer IN THE OVERLORD JUMP CAN YOU BUY THE MAID MORE THAN ONCE?
>>
>>47908444
SURE GO NUTS! SINGLE PLAYER GAME!
>>
>>47908469

1300cp of Maids here I come
>>
File: 1465919169120.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
1465919169120.gif
2 MB, 300x160
>>47908496
Maido modo!
>>
>>47908496
Unlimited Maid Works.
>>
>>47907346
hey digger I noticed that if you choose to except your Inheritance you don't get your power back at the end of the DLC,was this intentional and if so is there an opportunity to get it back in a future DLC
>>
>>47908350
Well, I guess if Wikipedia says it's false, then it must be. It's not like just anybody can go on there and muck about with the entries.
>>
>>47908584
You are aware that it cites several studies, yes? And that several studies with groups of over 100 women living together have found the claim to be total BS, right?
>>
One Punch Man.

Saitama's Serious series techniques, several of them, were resisted by a dude. And he survived the damn things. And countered them. And blocked them.

And Saitama didn't really beat him, he talked him down, until eventually the dude started losing his skill in new forms even though he gained power, which actually made him a weaker opponent because Skill and analysis were his main things

This is the power of Mysterious Beings
>>
>>47908555
>Unlimited Maid Works.
Best Noble Phantasm or best Noble Phantasm?
>>
File: Z_graves_01.jpg (170 KB, 940x681) Image search: [Google]
Z_graves_01.jpg
170 KB, 940x681
So if I say imported the LoT as an ACU with the transform ability then imported it as a Lagann-type mech. What would be the best things to join with? I was thinking about using it to join with a massive LoT that my ACU makes then just continue doing that ad infinitum. Would that work?
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>47907519
"Hop on"

I will never get used to missile surfing, fucking acrophobia
>>
Can anyone tell me how likely it is that Chaos or something kills me if I'm a psyker? Like how dangerous is it to use or just possess, even? The below drawback suggests that it can be pretty stable, but what I know of 40k makes e hesitant.

"Unstable +200CP: The power of the warp flows through you, but you are not its true master. Minor abilities are unaffected, but serious exertions of your power tend to be highly unpredictable in their effects Doesn't guarantee perils of the warp, but don't expect much precision from your abilities."

So how dangerous is being a psyker in and beyond 40k? To be clear, I mean without the above drawback.
>>
>>47908705
Uh.

Did...did you miss the part where he treated it as a neighbourhood brawl, and said mysterious being was going into utter despair at the realisation Saitama was barely putting any effort into the "fight"? What about the part where the REASON why Saitama was shittalking him was because from his point of view the whole thing was a neighbourhood brawl, and didn't even realise he was intending to kill him unlike during the Boros fight?

Oh, and Garou is a bad example. Garou is an EXCEPTIONALLY powerful Mysterious Being given he and Boros are the only ones that needed a serious move-and before you ask no, I'm not getting into the bloody "Boros vs Garou" arguments I've seen too much of an /a/ until Murata gets round to redrawing that fight. The Boros fight was buffed a lot from the original webcomic after all.

Back on point, Garou is significantly above the Sea King in power, and the Sea King is confirmed demon-level. And he got one punch'd without a single serious move.
>>
>>47908757
Well from what I know of 40k the Emps fighting Horus created a new eye of Terra. While you may never be their level going alpha would make you pretty strong. This will attract daemons and all kinds of nasty shit. It's probably best if you hit Eldar for the harlequin blank perk or take blank in the Imperium jump and load up of the psyker perks in other jumps, LoT for instance.
>>
>>47907492
I have some Kingdom Hearts questions if you don't mind.
Can you use the same weapon with both Absent Silhouette and Summoned Weapon?
Second, can you pick a unique element with Aspect of Oblivion, or do you have to pick a canon Nobody to copy? I want to have the element of “raw mana” but if that's not kosher I'll just go with Lightning.
>>
>>47908705
Also,

>saitama didn't really beat him

While Garou did initially pull off the martial arts analysis bullshit Saitama was still barely serious fighting him, it's important to note at this point he hadn't become a complete Mysterious Being. All he succeeded in doing was convince Saitama to flip him into the stratosphere.

Becoming the huge demon Mysterious Being thing actually made him weaker as an opponent according to Saitama. When he was mostly human-shaped there was seemed like a fight enough to earn a few compliments from Saitama; after coming down from the sky Saitama literally rips his MB bits apart until he's a human again.
>>
>>47908768
Wait, I read that Garou managed to not die from several Serious Series techniques...

I just want to see it in Anime. Especially since it shows that, yes, a thing to match Saitama IS possible. Garou got power but lost his skill as he got into his next forms. Imagine if he kept the skill or got smarter and such.
>>
>>47908808
To be fair, The reason Saitama said that he was weaker because then Garou started relying too much on power instead of the skill he accumulated and such. Skill was his main thing. The final form increased his power incredibly, but he lost the most important thing he had going for him.

Best part? He still kind of adapted/evolved. THat form is what we call Final because it was the last form we saw. Imagine if the fight kept going on longer.
>>
>>47908808
>>47908838

I mostly relied on Wiki, to be fair, but yeah, I think the issue was also that in his final form... Garou couldn't go any further.

If you forgive me for using Bleach analogues, Garou's final form and such was him becoming Arrancar while he still could have went further as a Hollow, thus he wasted his potential. He wanted power immediately. He got that. He screwed himself over.
>>
>>47907818
Which Odin from what jump? And who is Alice? As for the various female companions ones...I guess it's more relevant as a fear when you're in corporeal form again huh?
>>
Guys.

Help. I used NGNL magic to summon Saitama against Superman in DC.

I think I broke the world.
>>
>>47908815
Two, specifically. Both of which were implicitly way, way more halfassed than the seirous punch Saitama pulled out against Boros considering by the end of the fight, he still thinks Garou's most serious crime is a DINE AND DASH.

He literally thought he was dealing with some angry dumbass, treated it like trying to restrain him safely and was only pleasantly surprised he could fight back at all.

>a thing to match Saitama IS possible

Personally I wouldn't say anything's set in stone at the moment. OPM gives even fewer shits about deepest lore than Medaka Box; hell, there hasn't even been a formal, universal explanation for why most heroes are superhumanly strong.

>>47908838
Again, his skill let him passably defend himself against a Saitama who was trying to nonlethally restrain him. The minute Saitama realised he had a somewhat interesting opponent-bam, straight into the sky.

Saitama had a much higher stakes fight against Boros; at least in the Murata version he at least started to think it was an actual fight after being launched to the moon. At the moment we only have the webcomic to measure Garou's feats by, he gives up way, way before any lunar jumping occurs. the moon kick evidently wasn't Boros' strongest attacki-and by the end of their "fight" Boros flat-out said Saitama was still holding back.

>He still kind of-

That's a pretty terrible way to describe "he turned into a huge, slow moving target Saitama was instantly disappointed in and smashed apart with even less effort".

Also it was kind of the point of Saitama's absolutely ruthless roasting that his grimderp mess of a personal philosophy couldn't let him keep going in the face of ovewhelming adversity.
>>
File: 1362425127403.jpg (127 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
1362425127403.jpg
127 KB, 400x545
>>47908921
>>
>>47908921
You might be fine.

You might not be.

You might have merely mildly inconvenienced supes/Saitama

I really, really wouldn't estimate Saitama's strength until the webcomic progresses further. At the moment the only thing we know FOR SURE is that he's leagues beyond anything IN HIS OWN SETTING.

To be fair it really depends on which Superman you encountered.

>>47908862
I...don't know anything about Bleach and what I've heard about it hasn't encouraged me to look further but-

>He wanted power immediately. He got that. He screwed himself over.

-yep, that's pretty much what happened actually! He wanted to be a hero, had no self-confidence and settled for being a villain. It's not clear if this is universal, but for him at least becoming a Mysterious Being essentially hardcapped his fighting potential.
>>
>>47908921
...Why would Saitama fight Supes? How badly did you fuck up?
>>
>>47908944
I think there actually was.

It's literally ASA. The guy was called God by one of villains.

Anyway, I think I know WHY exactly Garou started getting weaker.

As shown in OVA and manga, transformation into Mysterious Being is a drive to do a certain thing or to accomplish a certain goal.

Saitama's talking to Garou and his fight fought against Garou's drive. Garou decided to be the most Unfair Evil, and that is the form he got. What drives you, what is your desire, determines what type of Mysterious Being you are. And Garou's motivation, or at least the details of his goal, started changing as he fought against Saitama, which might be what weakened him, too.
>>
>>47908921
Why don't you just summon Sans into the whole mix and convince him Sups and Saitama both need to have a bad time?

Just escalate things even further. I'm sure that'll solve everything.
>>
>>47909005
Sans doesn't even like fighting tho

He'd just convince them both to sit down and eat a burger or something

And considering neither is a murderhobo (of people at least) at heart, they're probably going to say yes.
>>
>>47908985
Arguably, Saitama is implied to be a type of Mysterious Being, or at least has powers gained in similar way.

Again, his Drive, motivations, and all started breaking as he fought against Saitama. Even then he admitted he just wanted to be a hero, a real one. Because even when he wanted to be a Monster, a Villain, he wanted to be what would cause the world to unite and form the Ultimate Good. He wanted to better the world.

>>47909005
>>47908993
Well, Saitama, when I jumped One Punch Man, told me he wants a worthy challenge.

So I summoned him when I was in DC. Luckily, the Time limit will run out.... eventually...

5 minutes is still a long enough time to break the world.
>>
>>47909040
Just murder his brother and blame it on Superman and Saitama. That'll get his lazy butt in motion fast enough.

Why don't you want to break the world Anon?
>>
Saitama vs Doomsday, go.
>>
>>47909071
>meme character fight
no
>>
>>47909071
Demonbane wins.
>>
>>47909112
With a target that big, Saitama can't miss.
>>
File: 1409459911588.jpg (198 KB, 524x720) Image search: [Google]
1409459911588.jpg
198 KB, 524x720
>>47909086
>>
>>47909061
Cry harder Chara, enjoy having no friends or happy ending in every possible timeline.
>>
>>47907529
Just pull the baby out of her. And drop it somewhere deep.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

Don't mind me, just seeing which one to do before the other:
Evens - Samurai Jack
Odd - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>>
>>47909175
Friends are just people you kill last. Everyone deserves a knife in the end.
Even me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5Zo6Ng9-c&index=16&list=LLlHoh6jVfgtF4rpvLqzjO6Q
>>
>>47909217
Well then! Time to go posing.
>>
>>47908793
That hole was created by Magnus busting through Emps' psychic shield while he was busy repairing/fiddling with the webway and had it exposed to the warp.

Emps IS implied to have created a warp hole from his chair though, it's one called the Storm of the Emperor's Wrath, which swallowed an entire fleet and system that was rebelling.
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66 KB, 616x544) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66 KB, 616x544
>>47909177
But Anon as frightening as having Your significant other knocked up is. the purpose of life is literally to reproduce successfully.
>>
How are TES werewolves? I've managed to avoid lycanthrope throughout my chain and am thinking of taking the plunge there along with the Companions guild in Skyrim.
>>
>>47909311
Regularly killed by fighty dudes with swords.
>>
>>47909311
The only times I've died in Skyrim are when I fight high level wizards before I got some good resistance gear, and when I was dumb enough to turn into a werewolf.
>>
>>47909177
If you're too stupid to use contraception when you have super science, magic and control over biology at your fingertips you deserve to get stuck with a baby you didn't want.
>>
>>47909311
In Morrowind, they're extremely high level opponents and stronger than anything else you can fight.
>>
>>47909311
Unless you're joining them to give Aela the naughty, don't bother.
>>
>>47909311
Pincushions for the Reachman.
>>
>>47909311
They're general weaksauce, despite their fearsome appearance.
These two >>47909350 >>47909362 are completely accurate.

They're great at bumrushing 1 or 2 enemies at a time, because they can do this knockback thing that puts people on the ground, and it takes time to get back up, giving you time to maul the other one.

City guards and mages will fuck a werewolf up. They just suck at fighting large groups, or anything magic.

Go Vampire Lord. Vampire Lords can rofltstomp even giants.
>>
>>47909311
Skyrim's companion questline is the very worst out of a bunch of terrible ones.
>>
>>47909435
I don't know, it at least has very strong competition from the thieves guild. I would personally consider the thieves worse.
>>
>>47907995
I'm here.
And I'm aware that it's not an all mangoes sort of thing. Madara and Tobi had different abilities, though I think that all mangoes could use susanoo, the other two it offered were generally unique.
But you see what the problem would be if I made up some abilities right? Or let the jumper make their own. I've seen the shit PS238 kicked up.
>>
>>47909547
Since its singleplayer, anyone who takes the sharingan and cares about this will just ignore it.
Same thing I did in Rwby when I decided all the options sucked.
>>
>>47909480
There totally should have been a "destroy the Thieves' Guild" quest the same way there was a "destroy the Assassins" quest. Oh, and a way to decapitate Sybbi Blackbriar without cheats.
>>
>>47909480
At least the thieves guild line had some real thought behind the quests, and not just fetch quests.
>>
>>47909587
I can't stop you from ignoring literally everything I write, changing all the abilities I put in and giving yourself infinite CP. I'm not sure why you bother with the jump chain if you do that sort of thing though. You may as well devise everything on your own.
>>
>>47909311
Probably more powerful than the games would indicate.

Generally people don't get up if something with massive clawed hands slashes their face [citation needed] but they made it something you could get so early in Skyrim that they couldn't have it being a one hit kill on even unarmored opponents.

Conversely in Morrowind it was something that popped up at the end of the last expansion pack so they were extremely tough. I think they totally wreck a legion fort as well at one point and kidnap the two most powerful men on an island. They can also hit things which aren't hurt by normal weapons which is neat.

It's probably more similar to the Morrowind thing as otherwise the garrison in Bloodmoon wouldn't have gotten its shit so thoroughly slapped.
>>
>>47909547
By the way, if you take MC-kun and get the Six Paths Sage Mode and have the Sharingan does it turn into a Rinnegan like Sasuke? If you already have the Rinnegan, does it give it a large boost in power due to both abilities being from the Six Paths chakra?
Also, I remember that in order to build Hashirama you needed Senju, Ninjutsu Specialization, You Have Reserves, Water and Earth Elements and the Wood Release. What would you need in order to build pre-Rinnegan Madara besides the Sharingan?
>>
>>47909637
Nice Strawman. From the way that anon phrased it, the Mangoes are the only thing he has trouble with. And isn't Amaterasu crazy strong anyways? Izanagi is the only thing stronger, and that ruins an eye whenever you use it.
>>
>>47909637
He's just bitching to bitching and spiting to spite. You can't do anything with people like that.
>>
>>47909658
>What would you need in order to build pre-Rinnegan Madara besides the Sharingan?
Besides the stuff Clan-Born gets free? The Angst drawback.
>>
>>47907519
>Hayate
"Honey, I lost my targeting assistance, but I'm going to cast anyway."

>Nanoha
"I'm going to take off my limiter for just a second, okay?"

>Legion
"I may have screwed up on my hacking."

>Lady Maria
"I need some of the Old Blood."

>Mordred
"Hey, Mom? There's this girl I really like..."
>>
>>47909658
1) No. Six Paths Sage Mode wasn't offered as a reward or a way to increase your power, but a way for you to actually be able to injure Kaguya. If you tried to fight her with in jump abilities and didn't have six path's energy she'd just no sell it.
2) Pre rinnegan? Let's see. Fire element, you have reserves, ninjutsu specialty, and the speed specialty probably. Maybe fuinjutsu prodigy as well beings he did a few really spectacular things with them.
>>47909698
I'm really not strawmanning here. He said he'd straight up ignore what doesn't like and pretend it said something else.
And yes. Amterasu and Tsukuyomi are both top tier abilities.
>>47909706
That is the conclusion I've drawn.
>>
>>47909789
Can't you just, I dunno, offer Kagutsuchi instead of Tsukuyomi if one wishes to have that instead? It would change it up a lil bit at least. Or you could have to approve it on case to case, like that one jump where the powers oddly combine, or how people discuss Jojo powers.

Also, question. That 1% survival rate and 1% success rate, that's assuming I don't use any out of jump genetic shenanigans? Or stuff going beyond regular genetics, that involves magics and such?
>>
>>47909308
I don't think that at this point of the chain you can be considered 'life'.

You don't have any physiological needs. You won't ever die. And certainly you're not part of a single species anymore.
>>
>>47909824
>you could have to approve it on case to case
>Actually wanting to get harassed with a million questions every time you post
>>
>>47909789
>I'm really not strawmanning here. He said he'd straight up ignore what doesn't like and pretend it said something else.
But that's different, because it's a rule he doesn't like as opposed to one he's OK with. Therefore it's a bad analogy and you're strawmanning.
>>
>>47909837
>He
God, just stop. It's obvious you're trying to defend your indefensible behavior by pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>47909789
Alternatively you could offer sets of powers for Mangekyou, based on existing ones. Or, you know, create your own sets as jumpmaker and offer them, like Jojo Jump offers some premade Stands.

I mean, that might be best and you could move those creative muscles, see? There was this guy who was cloned genetically, whose Mangekyou gave him telekinesis, see. All the clones got the same Mangekyou, see?

>Sharingan Mafia. Them ending their sentences with "see" gets another meaning.
>>
>>47909789
I thought that's what Six Paths Sage Mode did? Doesn't it take into account your base parameters in it's enhancements? Isn't that something Sage Mode in general does? And if you're fighting Kaguya, how much would having the Rinnegan in addition to the Six Paths Sage Mode as opposed to just the Six Paths Sage Mode actually help?
>>
>>47909837
...the worst part is, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or if you actually don't understand the concept of rules.
>>
File: 1421484406252.gif (156 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
1421484406252.gif
156 KB, 440x248
>>47909746
Okay, those first two? Yeah, those would terrify me too.
>>
>>47909789
can you trigger the mangoes with memory editing abillities? also is there any way to get madara bs invis clones?
>>
>>47909855
>>47909908
...Wow, sarcasm really doesn't work over the Internet. How is "they're not the same because he likes this one and doesn't like this one" anything but blatant snark?
>>
>>47909916
Is nanoha really that high power?
>>
>>47909824
Assume you have kagatsuchi as well. It's basically an extension amterasu anyway.
Extra genetics do help, but not all that well. The extensive manipulation would fuck up your genetic structure no matter how well you did it. You'd be much more likely to know if a structure would kill somebody and all though.
Magic ignores that sort of thing though, so go ahead.
>>47909865
If I made them up people would bitch about it not being real mangoes. I guess I could have done mix and match or choose a canon set of abilities. I think it's fine as is though.
Maybe I will change it to pick a canon set of abilities. Just remind me later.
>>47909891
I honestly doubt that even the author knows exactly how it works.
>>47909961
...because people say similar things seriously?
>>
>>47909955
No. Genjustu or light release maybe?
>>
>>47909961
Not those anons, but you must be new.
Sarcasm doesn't translate well into written word, dude.
It's the equivalent of speaking in a complete monotone, with no inflection whatsoever.

Plus, you ignite our collective autism with your attempts at humor.
And it seems like something Scatovore would say. I seriously thought you were actually the shitposter for a minute.
>>
Anyway, I'm off to work. Post more questions to this post if you have them. I'll get to them when I get back.
>>
>>47906690
TIME TO UPDATE MY BUILD!
What? I'm not fixing a really stupid mistake I made.
Shut up
Hold onto your asses kids, this build is gonna take multiple posts. THEN I can do the DLC, and reply to various things in the thread

Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1-HAHAHA! Time for Justice!
0/2000
Good Samaritan
Free Reach My Hands Out
Free Nothing in this World is Useless!
Discount Half-Boiled
Discount Superior Combination
Discount Above the Influence
Discount Kamen Rider 000
Discount Ride Vendor
Desire Collector
Friendship is my BuddyX4- 8 Companions as Sidekick Riders.

------------
Imports-
Luna Lovegood
0/400(200 Extra for Items Only)
Drop-in
Free I've covered wars, you know?
Free Working in the Shadows
Discount Power Cosmic- Luna Lovegood, able to make things with The Power Cosmic. This can only end in laughter
Discount Kamen Rider Fourze
------------
Kocho-The other half of W
Creative Mind
Free In The Right Hands
Free Professional Quirks
Discount More Money More Power
Discount Gaia's Lost Works-With the Desire Collector I can easily make Core Medals for cool creatures. Like Chryssalids!
------------
Elizabeth-
Made...Woman?
Free Ride Out!
Free Sealing the Deal
Discount Trade Secrets
Discount Kamen Rider Birth
------------
Mordred-
Inquisitive
Free LARGE STEPS!
Free Terra-fying
Discount Knowledge is Power
Discount Kamen Rider W
------------
>>
>>47909994
>>47910035

Arguably, I think quite a majority would be okay with new powers as long as it is explained that they are because mangekyous are unique. You could have canon mangekyou powers be more expensive or something. Or you could have it be a roll for which abilities the jumper gets.

Ah, so Magic Genetic fuckery will work. And copy perks. Roger that.

Anyway, Ninjanon, would you like some help prettying up that jump, with backgrounds, images and all? I am pretty interested in doing that, if you accept help
>>
>>47910056
Forgot my name.
Also I will need help coming up with Kamen Rider Names for these next 4 Companions

Akitsu-
Drop-in
Free I've covered Wars, you Know?
Free Working in the Shadows
Discount Plug N' Play
Discount Tri-Memory Driver
Discount Widget Detector
Windscale Brand Hat collection-It fits, since in Worm she has Path to Victory, and the thread convinced me to name her Fedorable as a superhero
------------
Yashima-
Creative Mind
Free In The Right Hands
Free Professional Quirks
Discount FINALE Driver
Discount Candroid Collection
Discount T2 Gaia Memory Set-For those who use Drivers that need Gaia Memories
------------
Laylamon-
Inquisitive
Free LARGE STEPS!
Free Terra-fying
Discount Font of Knowledge
Discount Ancient Driver
------------
Avacyn-
Good Samaritan
Free Reach My Hands Out
Free Nothing in this World is Useless!
Discount Power to Tearer
Discount Lost Driver MK2
Infinite Cake Ingredients- I don't know, she had 100 points to spare
------------

Begins Night+0
Let's Go Kamen Rider+0
Kamen Rider W.T.F?+100
Wisp Brigade+100- Drill Memory. Hello Anti-spiral
Pay the Piper+200
The Dead are Not Silent+600- My Fallen Foes. How I wish I had never been forced to take lives in the first place. But for those who Refuse Redemption, who simply seek to induldge in their Evil. There is only, The Final Justice. Return to thine slumber, and hopefully Awaken as Good.
>>
>>47910075
I wouldn't. Stop trying to force him to change him to appease your autism.
>>
>>47909981
City busters get thrown around with alarming regularity. It's also a solid power up jump since most but not all characters won't be shooting to kill.

Unless you take In Force and/or enemy drawbacks. Upon which, I ask, why?
>>
File: Love and marriage.gif (1 MB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
Love and marriage.gif
1 MB, 250x140
>>47909981
Base power level, before any imports?
She's a walking magitech nuke, which gives her a high rank in the military she belongs to, but also puts her under heavy regulation.
Here's a GIF of her attack power as a child, with very little formal training.
She got bigger after that.
>>
>>47910035
Are there any rules against becoming the Ten Tails jinchuuriki? And if it is possible, what would be the minimum requirements to do so?
>>
>>47909994
Man, that literally didn't answer any of my questions. You've already made a ruling on the Sharingan's that isn't strictly canon, so can't you just come to some kind of conclusion? And again, would having the Rinnegan + Six Paths Sage Mode help you at all against Kaguya, as opposed to JUST having Six Paths Sage Mode? Would ANYTHING you can purchase in the jump help besides the plot armor and illusion immunity perks?
>>
>>47910152
No, Rinnengan.
>>
>>47910152
Get Ten Tails in your belly.

You could probably just hijack the Sealing Ten Tails into Obito or Madara thing and become a Jinchuriki yourself.

>>47910094
So even if there was an Amaterasu+Kagetsuchi and Tsukuyomi option left after adding additional Mangekyou powers, you would still be against? It wouldn't wreck your build and it makes more sense, as Mangekyou are unique.

Sasuke and Itachi were brothers so this is why they both had Amaterasu.
>>
>>47910105
>>47910127
Non Lethal City Buster will forever be a hilarious but present oxymoron
>>
>>47910127
Ok what path of perks lets you shoot those fuck you lasers?
>>
>>47910200
You're not going to give up until you get your way, are you?
>>
>>47910200
He literally just said he might change it to let you pick a set of abilites and to remind him of it. Stop poking at him anon.
>>
File: Kon pwnd.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Kon pwnd.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>47910213
Yes. It is an entertaining concept.
Nanoha does at least have the excuse that her targets are coated in anti-nuke super wards, and the local population is sealed in an alternate stasis dimension to prevent collateral casualties.
But still, it is over the top in the best of ways.
>>
>>47910075
>Anyway, Ninjanon, would you like some help prettying up that jump, with backgrounds, images and all? I am pretty interested in doing that, if you accept help
You'd make me really happy if you did that. I guess I should do a final round of edits and make up my mind on mangoes first though.
But seriously, I'm off to work now.
>>
>>47910178
You would be much better off having Rinningan than without, Large Reserves is also one of the better picks.
>>
>>47910248
I'd have to go re-read the jump to tell you.
It's been awhile since I've read it.
>>
>>47910248
Oh, don't worry, just be a Mid-Childan Style Mage with an Intelligent Device and you'll be fine. Take ZENRYOKU ZENKAI and Potential though, they'll help.

That Fuck You Beam is a simple spell, Starlight Breaker, and it uses the ambient magic to power itself, so it's best used as a Finishing Move or a magically dense area.
>>
>>47903313
36 Innistrad
Church of Avacyn -300, Angel(Goldnight),
Age 32
Havengul
Avacyn Will Protect You, Benevolent Protection, Warding -100, Gather to Me -100, Archmage -200, Take Shelter Beneath My Wings -300, Sangromancy -400,
Companion Import(Jormanganda/Jorry[Drop-In, Enhanced Senses, A Good Guest, Seeker of Truth -100, Clarity -200, The Magic Found in Stories -300, Silver Dagger, A Scroll Bound in Iron -200, Lab Escape +200, Silver's Bite +200], Tania[Drop-In, Enhanced Senses, A Good Guest, We Must Find Strength in Each Other -200, Silver Dagger, Kessig Wolf Run -200, Moorland Haunt -400, Lab Escape +200, Silver's Bite +200], Akashi[Vampire, Vampiric Body, Falkenrath Pride, Markov Dominance -100, Sangromancy -200, Master Crafted Armour, Master Crafted Weapon, Parasite Blade -300, Decadent Mansion -200, The Dryad's Curse +100, Moonlight Threshold +100, The Thirst +100, Bad Romanian Accent +100], Shimakaze[Vampire, Vampiric Body, Falkenrath Pride, Master Crafted Armour, Master Crafted Weapon, Markov Dominance -100, Voldaren Decadence -100, Stromkirk Guile -200, The Beginning of a Bloodline -300, Enhanced Senses -100, The Dryad's Curse +100, Moonlight Threshold +100, The Thirst +100, Bad Romanian Accent +100], Taiho[Madman, Mad Genius, Cultist, Corruption in the Ranks -200, Geralf's Notes -200, Nephalia Drownyard -200, Alchemist Refuge -200, Lab Escape +200, Silver's Bite +200],
cont
>>
>>47910370
Bismark[Madman, Mad Genius, Cultist, Stitcher -200, Ghoulcaller -100, Corruption in the Rankes -200, My Masterpiece -300, Lab Escape +200, Silver's Bite +200], Minamihime[Church of Avacyn, Avacyn Will Protect You, Benevolent Protection, Warding -100, Archmage -200, A Good Guest -100, Vault of the Archangel -200, Slayer's Stronghold -200, Lab Escape +200, Silver's Bite +200], Senkanko Kappa[Church of Avacyn -300, Angel(Sigarda), Avacyn Will Protect You, Benevolent Protection, Gather to Me -100, Archmage -200, Blessing -200, Take Shelter Beneath My Wings -300, Lab Escape +200, Silver's Bite +200])-400,
Howlpack Hunt +300, Siblings Game +300, The Thirst +200,
cont
>>
>>47910382
This place is swarming with bugmen, such a warm welcome laying out this feast for us! After cleaning out the bug infestation, we head out into the wilderness where we begin to be attacked by the zombies and reanimated monstrocities. These things aren't very fun, but at least they go down easily enough and Bismark is repurposing the remains as we speak. Never a dull moment around here, now we are beset by a pack of werewolves. They are kind enough to provide us with a feast. Again and again the corpse hordes come, but we are tracking them back to their origins. Five more times we face the wolves before finding a pair of mad siblings who appear to be arguing about which one gets to kill us and turn us into their once dead chess pieces. Whelp, that answers that, their armies are belong to Bis, while they are now vamps belonging to Shimakaze. Mostly we relax and enjoy the rest of our stay here in Innistrad while enjoying our monthly howlpack feasts and adventuring about doing quests for my book. The place seems to be having some troubles but we mostly manage to avoid those other than the ocasional demon, devil, angel, or religious zealot attack.
Continue
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Actraiser
3 Siren
4 Aquaria
5 Raildex Magic
6 Final Fantasy XIV
7 Darkstalkers
8 God of War
>>
>>47907121
>>47910081
Mad King DLC-
Claim the Throne
0/1000
Yes, My Lord!
A Familiar Bell
Colors of the Kingx2
The Station of the Alchemists
Free Garden Court Seed
Spare the Blue Knight(She's totally Mezool isn't she. Not Waifuing, but I can't kill someone I could Spare)
Free Loyal Lakes
Spare the Green Knight
Free The Floating Stone
Spare the Red Knight
Free Ever-Raging Furnace
Spare the Yellow Knight
Spare the Grey Knight(All the RP, gone, but I can't kill people I can Spare)
Free The Golden Safe
Fight the Multi-King
Free The Cup of the King
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47910393
and I forgot to roll
>>
>>47910412
Changeling. I think I can do this, so I'll need a new 1. I hope.
>>
>>47907860
On my support/healing/companion-oriented chain I ended up with leadership, pain/empathy manipulation, and forcefields. It was actually a pretty important early jump, because it's the first jump aside from the first (PMD, and that jump got hijacked by the benefactor so I didn't have any choice in what to buy) that gave me supernatural powers.
>>
File: 759681-louise_22.png (653 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
759681-louise_22.png
653 KB, 2560x1600
>>47909994
If you will adding or changing mango abilities than could you include Kamui ?? Pretty please with Louise on top.
>>
>>47910454
probably the coolest mango power.
>>
>>47908191
I was making it but have been busy with school work. Should have it written up within a month or two ideally.
>>
>>47907519
I have a LOT of companions, both Waifus and Non-Waifus.
So I'll just put one

Sans "You're gonna have a bad time"

>>47908496
This is acceptable
>>
>>47910285
I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD, NINJA!
>>
>>47910496
Justice log, 6/22/16; 18:12:02 GMT. 12 minutes later than average.
>>
So Jumpers. If there's anything I like writing or talking about, it's good fight scenes. What, respectively, were your most satisfying or challenging fights?
>>
>>47907519
>"Jumper, I fucked up"
Nine times out of ten, that means that they did SOMETHING, but now it's gotten too out of control so they have to turn to me for help. Thankfully, it's not always the end of the world.
>"Jumper, I fucked up. But I fixed it and everything is fine now"
This is when I start running.
>>
>>47910574
Probably Lucifer from Devil Survivor.
>>
>>47910640
How you beat him
>>
>>47910248
Theoretically you get that baseline. All you need is an intelligent device.
Nanoha is S-Class, though she did that as a child when she was nowhere near her peak.
To match her growth you'll want 3 ranks of Potential.
And ZENRYOKU ZENKAI so you don't kill everything in its path when you don't want to.
>>
>>47910574
Besides Symphogear inherently being a rollercoaster and a half like it usually is, I guess the highlight so far is fighting the Century King and Fangire King in Showa Part 2 with a juryrigged Ixa Driver and a Satan Saber
>>
>>47910574
The hardest fight I've ever had is when I Faced Myself. I basically ended up kicking my own ass up and down the street while my friends frantically threw everything they had at me. It sucked a lot.
>>
>>47910653
>Digimon hax
>Literally throwing universes worth of energy at him
>Sting+Longinus Lance+Transdimensional Thunderbolts
>Invulnerability to almost everything
>Anti-magic/anti-supernatural perks
>Angel of Death and Warp Spasm combat boosts

And even then, thanks to drawback fiat it was a tough fight and I needed to rely on teamfighting,
>>
>>47910081
>>47910056
>I have 8 Sidekick Riders
Also Rider names are now
Akitsu:Kamen Rider Auroroa
Yashima:Kamen Rider FINALE
Avacyn:Kamen Rider Dominion(The Angels of Leadership)
Laylamon: Kamen Rider Asmodai

Unless you guys have better suggestions

>>47910573
Don't give me that, I wake up when I wake up.
>>
>>47910769
The fuck is Sting, anyway?
>>
>>47910782
One of Worm's powers, and a outdated version of Scion¡s (and the Entities) main weapon to kill tough opponents and other members of their species. It basically does some dimensional bullshit to ignore all defenses not-supernatural and most supernatural defenses.

But thanks to Jumpchain shenanigans, like all of your Worm powers, it keeps getting stronger and stronger with time.
>>
>>47910827
What is capable of resisting the Sting?
>>
>>47910782
Power from Worm.

It allows you to dimensionally fold an object over myriad parallel universes so that it exists in all of them.

Because of this, projectiles tell physics to fuck off and don't lose speed or change trajectory due to air resistance and other such things.

More importantly, the movement of the object is tied to all of its parallel versions. That is, if in one reality it moves through an area because there's nothing there, then the version in another reality MUST pass through regardless of any objects there or how durable those objects might be.

Doesn't do so hot against magic, apparently.
>>
>>47910835
It doesn't destroy really strong magical barriers.

At least the first time you get it.
>>
>>47910835
Dodging, the woman with it uses a crossbow.
>>
>>47907121
>spare people
>get yet more companions
Well, looks like I'm going to have to kill people.
>>
>>47910769
Where's Angel of Death from?
>>
>>47910891
Warhammer 40k- Imperium of Man.

Also, World Champion from Overlord has a very similar effect, but I went full mage on that Jump.
>>
File: Kon shanked.jpg (29 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
Kon shanked.jpg
29 KB, 680x383
>>47910574
Definitely my Stalker in Infamous, on both accounts.
He was like a cross between Joseph Joestar, and Hannibal Lecter, with light based conduit powers. The horror. The horror.
He almost beat me, too. He got me mad and careless, and lured me out into a mine field.
BANG!
The only reason we made it was the fact that he had assumed that my "flying sword" was a part of me. He was right, but in the wrong way.
And so my BFF became my Waifu by impaling a psycho killer, and sword suplexing him onto a landmine. Face first.

She float-limped back over to me, plopped down into what was left of my lap, and we had a giggle as JC showed up with that stupid look on her [FACE].
>>
>>47909831
while I concede that I am a meta-entity beyond traditional notions of geology, astrophysics, mortality, software engineering, biology, spirituality, and biology I was not at the point in my chain I had a kid. and I'm pretty sure that would apply to mostly gain jumpers. and I'm certainly not inanimate,dead or undead. so we are running Out of words for States of being
>>
>>47910574
I really need to work on writing fight scenes, but I've had a few good ones. I would talk about my favorite from LoT except it was neither satisfying or challenging, just hilarious.

One of the most challenging was Chrono Trigger back in Jump 4. We were nowhere near prepared enough to tackle Lavos in the Ocean Palace, but we managed to pull it off by combining forces with the True Heroes. I can't take too much credit for that win though. It was more dumb luck than anything else.

Satisfying had to be Borderlands. Handsome Jack is such a little shit and it felt /way/ too good to totally wreck his day repeatedly. Every time he thought about rebuilding, we'd find out where he was and roflstomp all over everything on the way to meet him and crush his plans.
>>
>>47910574
Probably should have answered my own question in the same post. I think I told this story already in a different thread, so I'll be brief unless someone wants full detail.

Taking The Other Chousin One is an awful idea and I don't reccomed it to anyone, otherwise driving the ex to her home planet will turn into fighting the God-Emperor of Jurai. Not Tenchi, for that matter.
>>
>>47911008
A mine hurt you? Don't you habe durability perks?
>>
About Nanoha, if take the Book of Darkness drawback with the No Linker Core one, do I immediately die or will take magic from another magical sources if I have more than one?
>>
>>47911418
Chains don't inexplicably start with several builds done already, anon.
>>
>>47911456
Infamous actually has a pretty decent durability perk. Regeneration too.
They're no that impressive in the grand scheme of things, but good for an early-chain jump.
>>
File: Kon small.jpg (13 KB, 150x240) Image search: [Google]
Kon small.jpg
13 KB, 150x240
>>47911418
It was my second jump, directly after Pokemon Trainer. I didn't even have any fluffy tails yet.
>>
Why does the Gothic jump only have 3 things at a discount for drop ins? Like I wanna go drop in but then I can't exactly get much from it.
>>
>>47911506
Well, yeah.

But mines are still pretty far above walking off a bunch of bullets and healing it all once you catch your breath.
>>
File: Kon block.jpg (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Kon block.jpg
51 KB, 250x250
>>47911506
And that's how I survived stepping on a brick of military grade HE.
Fucked me up, though.
>>
>>47911456
>>47911524
That makes sense. I feel dumb.
>>
>>47911544
Not really, mines are dangerous based on the sheer amount of shrapnel and each piece is far less dangerous than a bullet. They are like grenades in that respect, even with just the infamous durability perk it is likely that you could walk away from a common frag mine with only minor injury.
>>
>>47911544
Anti-personnel mines don't actually do that much damage.
Stepping on one just generally means you get your legs shredded, including your arteries, so you quickly bleed out.
A mid-high caliber bullet has a lot more force behind it.

It probably wouldn't be any fun even with durability and regen, but it should be survivable.
Of course in a fight it means your opponent gets a big opening to finish you off.
>>
>>47911627
>>47911635
Are you people this autistic that you can't handle someone elses story because it makes you feel weak?
>>
>>47911660
We're just talking about what the perk is likely to cover.
The only autist here is you.
>>
>>47911679
>The only autist here is you.
I'm pretty sure that's not an accurate statement. We're a 4chins board, anon.
>>
>>47911660
No, that person even said that it happened during their second jump before getting any perks like this. I am just refuting that those durability/regen perks wouldn't help against your average mine, coming across a frag mine isn't dangerous for anyone who it has bullet resistant durability unless they do something stupid like lay on top of it.
>>
>>47910574
Speedster ras al gul in arrowverse, took speedster and the demon drawback and used tech to help me kill 4 speedsters before he turned up. I had expect another cocky but dangerous speedster that had experience but hadnt developed specialized superspeed combat and would have trouble if i cheated, instead i got an speedster ninja with more experience than i had that had already killed multiple versions of vibe and had solution tech. we fought 3 times the second was probably the closest that i have come to death in chain and what pushed me to the limits of my speed force trying to escape him after he utterly destroyed me in hand to hand. the third round with him i brought literally all my gear with me and fucked with time to keep up with him while using an axe to keep my distance until he made a mistake. he survived but cleaving his arm off was one of the most satisfying moments of my chain and the bomb i used to kill him while he was getting it replaced was one of my favorite pieces of tech.
>>
>>47911719
Point taken. It sounded better in my head.

>>47911726
Well, given that the stalker from the drawback has the same powers as you i'd say durability + regen just makes the fight take longer and gives you both a little more margin for error, but it won't give you an advantage.
>>
Would the Thing Thing perk that lets you hot swap clothes from your warehouse also let you do the same with armor? Like power armor?
>>
>>47911726
Who cares? It's the badwrongfun argument all over again.
>>
>>47911792
The discussion about the power of the perk was only tangentially related to the posted story.
You're overreacting.
>>
>>47909042
if you really want Saitama to have fun summon him in teen titans and show him Trigon.
>>
>>47911627
>>47911635
Huh. Thanks anon.

The more you know, I guess.
>>
>>47911788
True but anti personnel mines would be unlikely to decide the fight, they would hurt like hell and provide an opening but that is about it.
>>
>>47911791
Depends whether or not you consider your armor to be an outfit.

Personally, I'd say yes.
>>
>>47911833
If your explosives don't do enough damage you're not using enough of them.
That's pretty basic anon.

And landing face-first on one will still fuck you up. Try not to do that.
>>
>>47910370
>>47910382
>>47910393
37 Changeling the Lost
Seoul, South Korea – Theme: Foot Loose – Mood: Changing Times
Child -50
Age at Abduction 16 years, Time Spent in Arcadia 34 years, Time passed on Earth 5 Months,
Fairest, Telluric, Minstrel, Dancer,
The Spring Court
Mental Focus,
Wyrd 3/10 -300, Glamour, Clarity 10/10 -200, 2xAnother Kith -200, Hollow, Oneiromancer -100, Mantle -300,
Fairy Garden -50, Street Clothing, Cell Phone,
Companion Import to Changeling(Kissiae[Socialite, Fairest, Flowering, Social Focus, Wyrd 1/10, Glamour, Clarity 8/10, Polyglot, Faerie Healing -100, Hollow -25, Contract of Thorns and Brambles: Rank 1 Clause: Bite of the Wooden Fang -75, Cell Phone, Street Clothing], Bismark[Drop-In, Wizened, Brewer, Wyrd 1/10, Glamour, Clarity 8/10, Brownie's Boon -100, Barfly -100, Hollow -25, Contracts of Dream: Rank 1 Clause: Pathfinder -75; Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Glamour Addiction +100], Ruari[Professor, Fairest, Shadowsoul, Mental Focus, Wyrd 1/10, Glamour, Clarity 8/10, Eidetic Memory, Oneiromancer -100, Hollow -25, Contracts of Darkness: Rank 1 Clause: Creeping Dread -50; Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Stabapple -25], Morgan[Professor, Fairest, Succubus, Mental Focus, Wyrd 1/10, Glamour, Clarity 8/10, Eidetic Memory, Hollow -25, Encyclopedic Knowledge -150, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Coupnettle -25], Idona[Socialite, Fairest, Telluric, Social Focus, Wyrd 1/10, Glamour, Clarity 8/10, Polyglot, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Homespinner's Needle -50, Healing Fruit -25, Amaranthine -50, Fear Gortach -50], Jormanganda/Jorry[Professor, Elemental, Apsara, Mental Focus, Wyrd 1/10, Glamour, Clarity 8/10, Eidetic Memory, Allies -150, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Compact Car -25],
Cont
>>
>>47911865
Hylda[Socialite, Fairest, Draconic, Social Focus, Wyrd 1/10, Glamour, Clarity 8/10, Polyglot, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Fancy Clothing -25, Hedgespun Wardrobe -150], Misa[Police Officer, Fairest, Weisse Frau, Physical Focus, Wyrd 1/10, Glamour, Clarity 8/10, Danger Sense, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Fake Police Badge -75, The Murmuring Coin -50, Bilefruit -50])-200, I actually like my companions(Tarja[Police Officer, Physical Focus, Danger Sense, Rising Star -100, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Fake Police Badge -75], Hikaru[Professor, Mental Focus, Eidetic Memory, Hollow -25, Bus -125, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Bloodroot -50], Allspark/Alice[Socialite, Social Focus, Polyglot, Hollow -25, Full-sized Car -75, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Gallowsroot -50, Hidefruit -50], Branwen[Professor, Mental Focus, Eidetic Memory, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Fake Press Pass -50, Street Clothing, Fancy Clothing -25, Cell Phone -100], Rei[Professor, Mental Focus, Eidetic Memory, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Fake Press Pass -50, Street Clothing, Fancy Clothing -25, Cell Phone -100], Cassie[Socialite, Social Focus, Polyglot, Striking Looks -100, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, SUV/Pick-Up -75], Liv[Child, Social Focus, Precocious -100, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Full-sized Car -75], Yui[Professor, Mental Focus, Eidetic Memory, Encyclopedic Knowledge -150, Hollow -25, Cell Phone, Street Clothing, Fancy Clothing -25])-200,
Glamour Addiction +100, IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL +200, Annoying Bane(Salt)+300,
cont
>>
>>47911861
Well yes, do not lay on top of a mine, the explosion is just a way to spread the shrapnel in most cases but throwing yourself on top of it (such as to protect others from the shrapnel) would still probably kill you even with a lot more durability. If a firecracker blows up on your palm it will just hurt but if you close your hand around it that hand is fucked and being on top of a mine is doing the same thing to a much bigger explosion.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47911865
>>47911877
Well, this place sucks, I'm constantly getting challenged and it's pretty annoying but I get by. Thing that annoys me the most is that I can't have salt in my food, and then there are the supernatural fans throwing it about all willy nilly, not to mention the folks that actually use it with purpose. At least there are interesting things here to learn and acquire like contracts and goblin fruits. Grow every type of Goblin Fruit in the Fairy Garden. Over the course of my time here I initiate and learn to fully utilize the following contracts: Contracts of Dream, Contracts of Vainglory, Contracts of Separation, Contract of Fleeting Spring, Contract of Eternal Spring, Contract of Verdant Spring. By the time it is time to go, I've managed to raise my Wyrd to match my Clarity which I have maintained at its highest level. None of my friends lost their clarity and they all managed to raise their Wyrd to an extent though not as well as I have.
Continue
1 Mushoku Tensei
2 Actraiser
3 Siren
4 Aquaria
5 Raildex Magic
6 Final Fantasy XIV
7 Darkstalkers
8 God of War
>>
>>47911916
Out of the frying pan into the fire. God of War, here I come. I need a new 8.
>>
>>47911931
Girl Genius
>>
>>47911951
queued
>>
>>47911951
>Girl Genius
Clockpunk Corsetry: The Jump
>>
>>47907519
"Honey. I'm not going to hold back - and you're not going to hold me back. Okay?" - Seras

"Where'd Hildibrand go?" - Anybody and everybody

"IT'S TRANSMOGRIFYING TIME!" - Any of the Gilgameshes

"Boss. I just want you to know, they aren't dead." - Adam Jensen

"Dad? Whatever you do, please don't freak out." - Any of my four daughters.

"[Various rapping noises]." - Killer B

"Boss. Boss, me bruva's gone nuts again." - Medium Dave

"Boss. Boss, me bruva's gone nuts again." - Blind 'Arry

"From dawn... till dusk... ECLIPSE CANNON!" - Lady Lightning
>>
I wonder if Cell Medals are magnetic.
>>
>>47912113
well a guy picks them up with a purely mechanical drill and crane and they stick to it so they probably are
>>
>>47912113
>>47912202
but of course I'm not the jump maker,I'm just a guy who watched every episode of the series and the movies so you shouldn't take my word as the final word.
>>
>>47912113
Considering the Birth System has to specialize in grabbing medals and its in fact made of medals?

Probably not
>>
>>47912202
Pretty sure Birth doesn't qualify as purely mechanical. And there's no evidence of his cell medal attraction working via magnets.
>>
>>47912093
>"[Various rapping noises]."
Why is this so hazardous to my sides?
>>
>>47912093
>"Where'd Hildibrand go?"

Why is this scary?
>>
What jumps that are being made are you most exited about?

What jumps that haven't been made do you most want?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.