[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #841: Open Up! Jump Police! Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: Quicksilverupdatedourbutts.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilverupdatedourbutts.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47318937
>>
So how many of you have solved diplomacy with a well placed dropkick?
>>
>>47326336
>>47326552
If it says you don't have warehouse access, saying "well, I have any items I had on me!" is just being deliberately obtuse. No warehouse access means no items, unless you have a power that lets you keep certain items on you.
>>
>>47326782
I prefer the Roundhouse.
>>
>>47326782
Not a dropkick, but I made a point of curb stomping the Illusive Man after he rez'd Shep while my Effects were Massing.
>>
>>47326782
German suplex.
>>
>>47326782
>Diplomacy
I'm sorry, I am unfamiliar with this term. Could you explain in more detail? As for drop kicks, I employed a magnificent one on Cinder as the finishing move in a combo, hitting her hard enough to send her crashing through her own dragon. Oh, there was also that time I drop kicked a berserk Unit 01...
>>
>>47326782
There are some great Zangief style moves in the Generic Fighting Game jump that work too, if that's what you're in the mood for. That spinning pile driver bit is always a crowd pleaser, and a decent way to deal with your political opponents in West Wing.
>>
File: yet again.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yet again.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>47326782
Drop kicks are for only when diplomacy fails
>>
>>47326552
What matters is the intent is clear, and the context of it being a Gauntlet (which barring one or two exceptions that explicitly state so lock out all out of jump stuff) serves to make it even more so. Actively bending the rules against a clear intent is moronic and effectively demands jumpmakers go into full legalese if they want people to actually follow the rules of their jump. Don't do it. Even most of the SB community acknowledges it's unacceptable.
>>
>>47326786
>>47326909
Ah, now this is the kind of reply I was wanting. Alright, back to the grindstone then, nose. Thanks for the clarifications, guys. You're great.
>>
>>47326782
I prefer to punch over kick.
Also >>47326897 is correct.
>>
>>47326844
when you want to set up good deals, or bargain with the belly of giants.

>>47326897
Or a good way to establish a new cultural practice
>>
Question about the Fall from Heaven jump, can we carry over extra points from each part to the next, like Light of Terra, or did the jumpmaker rule that out?
>>
>>47326782
I once ChuckNorrised God.

Then I woke up in because of the perk that saves my ass once every jump.

Does it still count?
>>
>>47327095
Didja wear shoes Anon?
>>
Random question: What is the minimum possible build you would need to KILL No Game No Life?

Thet is less of an issue than it seems becasue despite being "The One True God" he's the god of games that won out because he just didnt went near the figth. and Old Deus are mostly out untill shit REALLY hits the fan for them.

So, so far i think i have something.

Omega Level Technopath from X-Men CU for the ExMachina

BBC Merlin's Excalibur or similar for the dragons.

[ _____] are not a problem with wide enough sensor perks and enough speed

Beastmen can be taken down with Touhou's timestop as suport

But what about the rest?

I remeber elentals and elves migth be a problem let alone the Fluegel
>>
>>47327151
Do bio-armor boot-claws count?
>>
>>47327256
Question you should be asking yourself is "Why do I want to kill this guy who's keeping everybody from wiping each other out?"
>>
>>47327283
He means everybody in the world, not just Tet.
>>
>>47327283
Because he will eventually try to wipe ME out.

For ME wiping everyone else out.

Because everyone else will try to wipe ME out.

You know, that 800 pointer drawback...
>>
File: 635.gif (1005 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
635.gif
1005 KB, 300x280
>>47326782
Only if I need to help a friend with their diplomacy.
>>
172. Marvel
Era: 2005, Location: Washington D.C.
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 22
Perks: Brains (-100), Energy + Healing Factor (-250), Swinger (-100)
Items: Vibranium X + Unstable Molecule Uniform (-300), Adamantium X + Blade (-300), Web Shooters (-100)
Drawbacks: 4th Wall Reliant (+150)

I need the adamantium and vibranium for reasons. Reasons related to power. Power relating to this being a power fantasy. Also, going to steal Uru in an interdimensional heist so I can use all three with Artificial Alloys. They're mostly just going to sit around and collect dust with the rest of my massive supplies of precious metals. It's mostly so Isaac and his team of scientists can upgrade the LoT's and Kerykeion's systems and defenses. They're probably also going to steal a bunch of other rare metals, like that anti-metal stuff. You can never have too many mysterious ores laying around, I always say. Psitanium or Octiron might be just the thing you need for a fancy new hat.

I however, am fucking off to space once I get the Uru. I don't want to be late to the Annihilation Wave destroying the remains of the Skrull Empire, because then I might miss the Phalanx trying to take a chunk of space for themselves or the Kree-Shi'ar War where an Inhuman and a Mutant blast a hole in reality several lightyears wide that eventually starts spitting out cancer. I'll have to save Pete and Rich from dieing in there with Thanos. And if that's messed up, lord knows how I'll chill with Cosmo and the Annihilators. It'll be a busy first five years is what I'm saying. And I'll probably be exhausted after that. So, I'll return to Earth and offer to help at Avengers Academy, maybe do something to stop Arcade before the whole Battle Royale knockoff arc.

My companions will end up involved in Civil War, probably. I'm thinking Chimmy, Falco, Lina, Cierra, Asriel, and Isaac would side with Cap, while Roberta, Arlyssa, Fia, Ko'el and Toby would side with Iron Man. Basically personal freedom versus political power
>>
>>47327256
>Fluegel
Fiend Demon perk/race from SMT

Particularly useful against those with no purpose in life.

Just dont let them know you arethe closest thing to a god they are allowed to kill and they mostly empty lives as weapons with nothing to do will do the rest.

Damn first Zion and now the murder-angels.

Fiend OP PLZ no NERF
>>
>>47327386
Only for the 800 everyone already knows and is trying to kill you.
>>
>>47327465
You know, not that anon, but does the desire to kill you give them a purpose in life? Because that would cause the Fiend ability to no longer work.
>>
>>47327487
Their purpose IS killing you, from that point onward pretty much.

So if you wanted to exterminate them, you'd do so without taking that drawback.
>>
File: Dinotopia v0.9 WIP.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Dinotopia v0.9 WIP.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47326721
Guys. Guys! GUYS!

Jane Doe here with the pretty-sure-it's-just-about-done WIP of Dinotopia!

Changelog
>Balanced capstones.
>Changed Observe, Listen, and Learn to Drop-In, added Culture Shock as Dolphin-back freebie.
>Minor section rearrangement to reduce wasted space
>Postal Bird now speaks the dominant language of wherever it is.

Looking for comments and critiques.
>>
>>47327506
Welp, good thing I'm not taking that drawback-
>exterminate
I'll have you know, I am not a pot, nor do I contain pepper.
>>
>>47327533
Are you.

Are you really.
>>
>>47327527
>dat radio
Time to hang out on the beach!
And mess with dinosaurs!
>>
>>47327613
And ping pong!
Beach party!
>>
>>47327527
Erm, the Dinosaur capstone seems to be a tad weak compared to the others. I mean, don't get me wrong, detaching limbs is very useful and all, but the others give you the ability to avoid long term punishment for breaking the law so long as it benefits society, hide your powers/skills/etc. the more people you're around, and a sort of general way to figure out how to accomplish a goal. Everything else looks really good, and maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems a tad bit underwhelming in comparison.
>>
OK a bit late for this but whatevs

On KanColle/BoatSluts

How does Savage Salvage for a humanoid Abyssal work?

Do you pull out a monster mouth from the riggs and have it chew stuff?

And, how much is reasonable stretching? Artillery is a given, metals and resources too, but what about guns or weapons like i dunno -Halverd Chainsaws? do you get to materialize one for you? have chainsaw monster powers? Make a giant chainsaw for the rigg's arms to wield?
>>
What's the most despicable thing you've ever done?
>>
>>47327682
No one knows, the ability is non-canon and the jumpmaker is gone, for all I know. Fanwank within reason, I guess?
>>
>>47327682

>And, how much is reasonable stretching?

Whatever you want.

No seriously. Look over 4plebs for some of MoeAnon's rulings, he was INCREDIBLY loose with what Savage Salvage was capable of.
>>
>>47327693
>What's the most despicable thing you've ever done?
Utterly lacking shame.
This also prevents me from distinguishing the despicability of my other actions and states of being.
>>
>>47327693
Well, I conquered the world of RWBY just to see if I could. How's that?
>>
what is the stupidest idea that you had for a jump mine was generic adult cartoon or family guy
>>
>>47327810
Meteorologist jump.
>>
>>47327810
...well, I thought Demonbane might be a cool jump, because I heard it was a mecha series featuring Lovecraft stuff. Then I actually did some research on the series and...
First of all, probably WAY too lewd, and then, the power levels/wank is ridiculous. Like, imagine the leap from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z times a billion. The MC's mech by the end is bigger than the fucking OMNIVERSE by the end somehow, and they managed to imprison Azathoth and Yog Sothoth. I don't even...
>>
>>47327810
I wanted to do a Parenthood jump where you have to spend 18 years raising a child. There would have been one drawback where jumper things, like ninjas kidnapping the president, come up frequently enough that you miss a lot of your kid's stuff, and an expensive drawback where your child refuses to come with you and doesn't become a companion at the end.
>>
>>47327810
I've had ideas for a generic /tg/ jump, I mean stuff like having one origin being "elf slave what do?".
>>
>>47327865
And then remember that Tera / Bancho desperately wants a Demonbane jump, and nearly screwed up the SRW Jump royally for the chance before literally fucking everyone came down on his head.
>>
>>47327865
You could always limit the universal stuff till postspark. Same with Dies Irae, if it were ever translated
>>
>>47327810
>family guy
I briefly entertained the idea of a South Park jump. All I came up with is an "Oh my god!" drawback where you attract death as badly as Kenny does, though Kenny himself is no longer affected and sends you a fruit basket as a thank you.
>>
>>47327533
But are you a pepper or do you contain pot?

>>47327610
>>47327613
Woo, dinosaur beach party! Time to introduce Dinotopia to bikinis and Baywatch.

>>47327693
I left my family to go on a whirlwind adventure, get stronk, and gather up half a dozen girls in my lesbian harem variety pack. It works out in the end. Probably. I hope.

>>47327890
This actually sounds interesting. Maybe as a gauntlet? or do we not do those anymore?
>>
>>47327810
Ru Paul's Drag Race gauntlet.
>>
Is the Nazi Germany jump still happening? I was looking forward to it.
>>
Saw the linked video, and immediately thought "So _that's_ what the Fallout world would look like if a Jumper used Let's Put Our Hearts Together on it from Generic Sugar Bowl!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5swLBoWTvPQ
>>
>>47327933
>But are you a pepper, or do you contain pot?
Well, there WAS one jump where the answer to that would be "Yes".
I was young and crazy.
>>
>>47327933
>This actually sounds interesting. Maybe as a gauntlet?
I didn't see any reason to make it a gauntlet, using superhuman powers to help with child rearing sounds more fun than doing it with no powers.

Origins were difficult for me, I briefly considered using "archetypes" as the origins, such as being a stay at home mom or one based around being the "fun" parent, but just using the model where you get one discount per price level might work too.

If there's actual interest in this, I might give it a shot.
>>
>>47327985
I know.

I must restore the glory of Imperial Germany, and dispose of the populist rabble rousing.
>>
File: 1457196901523.png (187 KB, 839x749) Image search: [Google]
1457196901523.png
187 KB, 839x749
>>47327890
I would parent the SHIT out that little jump muffin! Jump parents are the best at Christmas!
>>
>>47327810
If you do it, I'm still looking for that Jar of Marmalade that makes people commit adultery.
>>
>>47328019
Gauntlet doesn't have to mean no powers, though. Just look at Shivers.
>>
>>47328019
Do it. Do it, raise him/her.
I expect a Papa Wolf/Mama Bear perk in there. You know, the whole "Mess with my kid and you will feel the wrath of God" thing.
>>
>>47328019
+1 Interest
>>
>>47327890
That sounds pretty nice, to be honest. Also, that drawback is the worst in jumpchain.
>>47327985
Not as far as I know. Good riddance.
>>
File: 20faecbd939a051ddfea0ae3a0bd5f27.jpg (706 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
20faecbd939a051ddfea0ae3a0bd5f27.jpg
706 KB, 1080x1080
>>47327890
You know, I'd actually Jump that. You should make it.

>>47326782
Four times, with an additional few dozen uses if you could bar brawls.

>>47327693
I walked on the grass, despite the signs.
>>
>>47327527
This will mostly be nit picking at this point, this looks good. So, these comments can be taken as things you can do if you want to keep fiddling but aren't strictly speaking necessary. Does that make sense? I've been into the Jameson's. . .

>format
Looks a lot better. I comment about a few things, but that'd just be quibbling and me getting into my document formatting compulsions.

>Raindrop
This rewording is better, but you threw a bit of the baby out with the bathwater. Before you had it so that solo acts that buffed reputation could be done on a smaller scale and they'd still help your reputation writ large: your bar room brawl example. Now it just sounds like regular fame. Though you did tweak it so now it doesn't imply that working with a group will lower your aggregate reputation / fame, so that's good.

>Destiny
This is fine. I didn't comment on it the first time, but I think it's still okay.

>Choke
Better. The only thing I'd do would be to change the line about double healing. If a limb can regrow in a week, that rate of regeneration is considerably faster than 2x. I'd just tie the increased healing speed to the limb regrowth bit and not quantify it beyond that.

I know you said you're going for a low to mid power jump here, and as I said last night I think you've got a handle on that. Keep tweaking or upload, I think you're good either way.

Thanks for the jump. Cheers.
>>
>>47328120
>Walked on the grass
You MONSTER! How can you live with yourself?!
>>
>>47328094
>Also, that drawback is the worst in jumpchain
I like drawbacks that hurt you in emotional ways instead of physical, where the act of taking the drawback is hard. It's easy to say that you defeated super-double death in arm wrestling, it's a lot harder to say that you dealt with the drawback where you made a small child cry.
>>
File: 1457196933861.png (76 KB, 537x420) Image search: [Google]
1457196933861.png
76 KB, 537x420
>>47328019
>If there's actual interest in this, I might give it a shot.
Oh, there's interest all right.
But I need sleep, so I'll talk to you later.
I can't wait to raise a cutie patoot on up into an actual person!
>>
>>47328151
I take things day by day and pray that the multiverse will forgive my sins.

Half a dozen waifus and all kinds of powers from around the multiverse help though.
>>
>>47327890
On the one hand, I already raise children in my chain already. But there are probably people who earn their medical degree in Sims and go off to generic medical drama anyway.

If this is made, as people seem to be pushing for, can we get the drop-in origin as a nanny or au pair rather than a parent, for those who don't want their own kids? I already had two.
>>
>>47328019
I'd like to see this, especially from the late-chain Jumpers that have powers out the wazoo.

Maybe have Jumper Jr. dying or hating you be a Lose Condition.

>Teaching Jumper Jr. their first Earthbending Lesson.
>Having to ground them after they sneak the Treeship out of the Warehouse and go joyriding.
>Getting calls from school about them getting into fights with bullies and arguments with teachers and winning both.
>Guv'ment gets called 'cause Jr. talks about their eight moms and we're in the South like idiots.

Perks or Complications that can mess with the setting or your socioeconomic status like in SoL would likely be well-received. Also perhaps something that lets them inherit abilities that aren't specifically stated to be genetic-based like Bending.

>>47328197
I like this bit for the drop-in being a nanny. Maybe an option to be an adoptive/foster parent?
>>
Question to the Jump maker of X-Men Cinematic Universe, actually, while we're discussing kids.

So, we've seen that the children of two mutants will become mutants as well, and that their own powers will correspond with the parent's 'power level,' so to speak. In that the children grow to be stronger than their parents.

So my question: What the hell do you think would happen when the children of two Omega-level mutants start showing their powers?
>>
>>47328243
not him, but at a guess, something along the lines of Franklin Richards.

>>47328145
I figured there would still be a bit of sanding and polish needed. Think I'll do that and then v1.0 is going to be posted here.
>>
>There's interest in the Parenthood jump
Alright, I'll give it a shot. I make no promises on when it'll be done, but I'm definitely going to try.

>>47328197
>for those who don't want their own kids
Eh... Maybe? Being a parent is kind of the whole point of the jump, and being a nanny instead seems like it might be a bit too different. The way I had it planned, the baby was just going to kind of be magicked into existence, unless you took a drawback where you undergo a very rough pregnancy, if you took a drop-in origin. That said, I'll see how it fits when the jump develops more, and you just gave me the idea for an option to import kids from other jumps as small children.
>>
>>47328233
>Lose Condition
Both of those sound absolutely terrible-
Oh great, now I'm imagining a drawback worth 800cp where the child dies at the end of the jump from some terminal, incurable disease. and all you can do is be with them while you can. Thanks brain.
>>
>>47328304
>Franklin Richards
Kind of a special case. His abilities are due as much, if not more, to the fact that daddy went into some bullshit dimension and stole a cosmic-power artifact that he fused with his wifes blood prior to Franklin's birth.
>>
>>47327774
How?
>>
>>47328304
>I figured there would still be a bit of sanding and polish needed. Think I'll do that and then v1.0 is going to be posted here.
Looking forward to it. Once again, good job on this, Jane.
>>
>>47328352
I really hope he used interpretive dance. It's an underutilized tactic.
>>
File: SMT1 jumpchain 0.8.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
SMT1 jumpchain 0.8.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Just gonna post this again before putting it in the drive.
>>
File: giggity.jpg (32 KB, 490x475) Image search: [Google]
giggity.jpg
32 KB, 490x475
>>47328378
Thanks to the Disney Princess Jump you can actually weaponize it. Just sayin'.
>>
>>47328332
Maybe adoption for drop-in?
>>
>>47328389
Just to double check, you can use Bestowment to give a single individual multiple different instances of your power, conduit, D&D wizardry, marvel regen, etc, if you Bestow each power individually, correct?
>>
>>47328332
Foster parent would also work for Drop-In.

>Jumper steps into the Warehouse after another successful ten-year-jump and promptly trips over something.
>Jumper looks down. Cosmic stork with a baby and a note.
>"Hey, I got a little emergency to take care of, be a pal and take care of my kid until I get back, okay? -JC"
>Jumper feels something change, look backs out the Warehouse door to see a house in the suburbs with a picket fence.
>>
File: 1439839919524.gif (927 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
1439839919524.gif
927 KB, 500x431
>>47328334
isn't the point of a Lose Condition to be something terrible? I also didn't mean the typical teenage "You're old and don't understand me and my moody teenage edge, I hate you!" bullshit, I mean real "You were never supportive of me so I'm moving to a different state, changing my name, and getting a new phone number just so I never have to even think about you gain." hate.

That drawback is horrifying.

>>47328345
Huh. All I knew was ridiculously powerful reality warper that needed to wear limiters for the good of the everything. Might go wiki-trolling.

>>47328361
I need more happy white-haired kemonomimi reaction images.
>>
>>47328463
If you're asking if you can give someone multiple powersets by Bestowing them individually, yes.

If you're asking if you can give someone multiples of a single powerset by Bestowing it multiple times, no.
>>
>>47328541
>If you're asking if you can give someone multiple powersets by Bestowing them individually, yes.
This.

>If you're asking if you can give someone multiples of a single powerset by Bestowing it multiple times, no.
Not this.

Thanks for clarifying. Good job with this, btw.
>>
File: ebUlclx.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ebUlclx.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>47328332
>mfw already have three superpowered daughters
>mfw your jump adds another one to the family

It's like you WANT me to die of STRESS!
>>
>>47328527
Must...resist..the feeling...to pet.
>>
In Overlord would Shalltear be a good example as to what a level 100 Drop-In build would look like?
>>
>>47328563
>It's like you WANT me to die of STRESS!
I've found that Sororitas make for great role models and guardians. They helped me raise and train the Sisters I picked up in Index.
>>
File: Dinotopia v1.0.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Dinotopia v1.0.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47326721
Jane Doe here with the READY FOR DRIVE version of Dinotopia!

Changelog:
>Minor tweaks to Capstones

As another note, I'm rereading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Mwah ha hah.
>>
>>47328582
Yo dawg, I heard you like sisters so I put sisters in your sisters to teach your sisters how to be sisters.
>>
>>47328582
>Sororitas
>good role models
Anon we have to discuss about you letting your children around pyromaniac zealots.
>>
>>47328631
Well, the pyromaniac zealots are teaching emotionally stunted living railguns. . . So, Sororitas trained Espers make sense.

Kinda.
>>
>>47328668
>Thinking that makes it any better
Anon please.
>>
>>47328582
The Sororitas for me are actually aiding in administrative purposes on board my Tree-LoT, working in tandem with Yuki-No-Ha, my Jurian Tree, to make sure everything's running smoothly in the fleet.

So. No go on that front either.
>>
>>47328668
This sounds like a whole mess of trouble I want to watch through a high-power telescope.

>>47328564
Resistance is futile but appreciated. Emmy and Hime get...territorial....
>>
>>47328631
My choices were two different groups of Sororitas, Morrigan, or Jibril. I mean, I guess I could have gone with the latter two but. . .
>>
>>47328541
A) How was your coffee?
B) Where is Dormant Power Boosted Tyrant on "Aquaman Ass-Kicking/Ass-Kicked" Scale? Higher or lower than 1000x 3 CP Tribrid?
>>
>>47328731
At least Morrigan I could trust more than an angel who loves wars and death, and Fire obsessed Zealots.
>>
>>47328541
How high is a Dormant Power boosted Fiend/Vermin Lord/Tyrant on the "Aquaman Ass-Kicking/Ass-Kicked scale?
>>
>>47328541
Out of curiosity what were the metaphysical events that escalated the power level in SMT1+2? I know SMT3 ad the Conception, but what about the others?
>>
>>47328767
>an angel who loves wars and death
Oi! She likes to read, too.
>>
>Parenthood jump.
>Eventually your kid will find all your old pictures and records from some of the different worlds you've been too.
>"Hey dad, why does picture say you were a magical girl?" or "Mom, when did you live in Commorragh?"
>>
>>47328563
THIS ISN'T A GRAVE.

IT'S THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.
>>
>>47328785
Not SMTanon, but I think the difference between 1 and 2 is that 1 was the start of the war/invasion with Law and Chaos, and 2 was when they started bringing out the big guns.
For reference, the Archangels, who were the final bosses in 1, and whose leader(Michael) was the strongest boss/demon, were reduced to mid-bosses.
>>
>>47328775
>1000 CP, -200 for the first 1000 CP race.
>200 CP for Demonic Union.
>500 CP for A Discounted 1000 CP Demon Race
>0CP for a Free Demon Race
>500 CP for Dormant Power
>800+200+500+500=2,000
>You may gain up to +800 CP from these.
>>
Does the Devil Arm Crafter perk from DMC also teach me a method for Harvesting the Souls of the Wretched, or do I need to find my own method for Harvesting the Souls of the Wretched?
>>
>>47328834
>What is World of Law/Chaos?
>>
>>47328885
Actually didn't see that.
>>
>>47328731
anime succubus Morrigan or Celtic mythos The Morrigan?

>>47328791
>Teenaged drama
>"Mum, I invited Daren over for dinner. Please please please don't threaten to disintegrate him or teleport him to the moon or anything?"
>"Hey Mum, I missed the bus, can I borrow your Cleansweep?"
>"Mum, when were you a model and why were you in 'Bootcamp Babes'?"
>>
>>47328913
>"Dad, I invited Daren over for dinner. Please please please don't threaten to disintegrate him or teleport him to the moon or anything?"
"No worries, I think Mom Alice already did that honey"

>>47328791
>"Dad, when did you live in Commorragh?"
I would keep no pictures of that time.
>>
>>47328541
If you take LoV/Herald/Fiend and Dormant Power+ Boosted Demonic Fusion, how ridiculous will you be in and out of jump?
How would you do against characters other than Aquaman?
How will good will you be after 300 years?
How is the defensive power/durability of 1000 cp races. Of a tribrid?
Before you said that you could be physically better than aquaman in all respect, and equal with him in swimming speed, with a tribrid. So continent-level? The only feat only other feats in durability I saw in the page you posted are him getting punched by wonder woman and regenerating from a magic stab wound, and the wonder-woman thing suggests more than continent level.
Is your speed massively hypersonic? Given that almighty power alone lets you move faster than a bullet, I guessed this was the cased, but I wanted to make sure.
>>
>>47328913
>Daddy, I got in trouble at school today.
>What for?
>Well there were these mean kids who were bullying me...
>Yes, and?
>...I might have hypnotized them to beat themselves up.
>I fail to see the problem here.
>>
>>47328983
The problem is that Junior got caught.

>>47328952
Who the hell is Mom Alice?
>>
>>47328822
Okay, that makes since. I'm pretty sure the whole planet freezing-level shit was only mentioned in 2 as well.
>>
>>47329005
I have multiple Waifus, I imagine they would all be "mom", but calling them all "mom" would get confusing for kids.
Alice is my Alazkazam, who gained a human form VERY early on in my chain.
>>
>>47328332
>Making a parenthood jump
This won't end well but that's because I don't trust Jumpers to raise children well.

>>47328983
>>47329005
This is why Jumpers are terrible parents.
>>
>>47329026
>>This is why Jumpers are entertaining parents.
FTFY
>>
>>47329020
Ah. Same, with the added confusion of usually being female myself.

Emmy's the same for me, my Eevee that got a human form around Jump 3.
>>
How dangerous is World of Chaos/Law anyways? Law sounds pretty bad because you have to step up to the big cheese head himself, but Chaos honestly sounds pretty survivable even with in jump stuff. Lucifer is gone, and even his most powerful generals kind of suck in comparison to you with the shit you can buy with that drawback.
>>
>>47329026
Oh, we'd make WONDERFUL parents.
It's what kind of EXAMPLE we are that you ought to be worried about. I for one would love and protect that child. I would also probably cause that child to become an sorcerer/ress bent on world domination, but that's an entirely different subject.
>>
>>47329103
For some reason I forsee a daughteru, who runs around trying to be a Hero of Justice.
Then accidentally breaking down walls, or cars, or anything really, because she can't control her strength.
>>
>>47328913
Vidya Morrigan
>>
>>47328732
Garbage. I can't afford good coffee.

About 75 out of a 100 in the "Kick Aquaman's Ass" side. That depends. Tribrid without Herald or Tyrant ranks at 65. Part-Herald or Tyrant Tribrid ranks at 70. Tribrid with both Herald and Tyrant ranks at 85.

If these numbers seem meaningless, know that you're supposed to treat them as percentage chances of success.

>>47328775
Solid 95 in the "Kick Aquaman's Ass" side.

>>47328982
Pretty ridiculous. Literally the only individuals stronger than you will be Lucifer and YHVH.

I have the memory of a goldfish. I'll need to check my own rulings in 4plebs before I can answer those questions confidently, and I'd rather give other people their answers sooner.

His other defensive showings make the Wonder Woman thing an outlier, even if she likely isn't punching as hard as she possible can, so it is reasoned to be that he is particularly resistant to blunt damage.

Correct assumption.
>>
>>47329085
Yeah, Chaos kind of got the shaft in 1, to be honest. Even Beelzebub isn't that tough, and is in fact weaker than both the final bosses, and since with the in-jump stuff you could take on Asura, the Chaos leader in Lucifer's absence, and win most of the time, the only real threat is the Hero, who will probably be incredibly tough due to SMT human nonsense.
>>
>>47329103
This. All of this.

>>47329121
Also this.

>>47329127
Damn.
>>
Hello again, Jumpchain, this >>47326949 anon back with another Darkest Dungeon question.
Familar Faces, the companion import option, may get pulled into the fold of Stalwart Heroes.
How do I treat this? I mean do you just lose the ability to import them individually or does this just get you a catchall import that can hold four companion choices under the import?
I leaning towards only granting the benefits of a Import option to all of them, sort of the same blanket effect that happens with the Waddle Dees, but what if I don't want the four to be carbon copies of one another?
>>
>>47329154
She wears a cloth mask made of an old shirt, or socks, with holes cut into it.
And a towel as a cape.
>>
>>47329197
>Not supplying her with a custom made suit.
Pleb!
>>
>>47329222
>Not enchanting them to work just as well as a custom made suit while still having the adorable/awesome look of a child in a home made costume taking on a Great Old One and kicking it's ass.
Peasant.
>>
>>47329255
This is the better idea.
Because it's cuter. Better yet, you enchant the costume without them knowing it. So they think the costume they made is just that great.
>>
Wow, I just finished reading Alan Moore's Miracleman run and this talk of parenthood jump is making me foresee generations of Winter Morans. So alien. So xenomoral.

In unrelated news, I need a nautical themed +300 drawback, equal in threat to gaining a nemesis or the wrath of the gods. The Giant Eye I'm using... isn't satisfactory.

>>47329179
I've been waiting for someone to use that combo. Guess what, Stalwart Heroes only allows for 4 surviving heroes, individuals, to be smushed into a single slot. Like the Choirs, like the Waddle Dees, and people already have various opinions in past threads on how they handled importing them.
>>
>>47329197
>>47329222
Up wherever your species traditionally crams things, that's adorable.
>>
>>47329303
Kraken/Leviathan are classics, though you could go with lower level Tiamat like beings, where the problem is less the monster itself and more the amount of children it pumps out.
>>
Again the discussion above me is a reason why Jumpers would make terrible examples of parents.
>>
>>47329354
I dunno, man, if my dad was omnipotent, or merely phenomenally cosmic powered, that would have solved a lot of the issues he and I had.
>>
>>47329354
And yet I can't help but feel like I'd be a better parent than my own father.
And that's good enough for me.
>>
>>47329354
That depends on your perspective.

To a mundane, a child with an upbringing steeped less in the physical sciences and more in the occult and the magical might seem poorly-raised indeed. In fact, see what happens in the real world.

But now imagine for a moment if those parents homeschooling their children in mystic mumbo-jumbo were RIGHT.

Suddenly, those kids are going to grow up wielding power greater than any millionaire, a key to untold success: the power to bend reality itself to their wills.
>>
>>47329340
The issue with that is that two of the Nemeses (background specific natch) are already sea monsters.

Is there a trifecta of man v nature, man v god and man v man I can complete for an easy slot or would t
>>
>>47329128
So what is the level of your defensive power and durability? Discarding the Wonder Woman example, he tanked an attack that apparently destroyed a nation/continent with little/no damage.
What about stamina?
>>
>>47329303
Ah, I treat the Waddle Dees as a part of a greater whole, though somehow still individuals in their own right sharing in the powers I buy for them or they buy for themselves. The only thing they don't share is equipment, which is why I gave the leader of the bunch a crimson scarf Ensouled with my magics. The Dees are my most loyal subjects but I wouldn't want my other companions to fit into the same mold they do.
If I'm understanding what you're saying that is what would happen, right?
>>
>>47329426
Hmm, how about sea raiders empowered by a god of piracy or whatever that uses tech to further bolster their forces? Like, a combination of Captain Nemo and Blackbeard with limited divine backing? Does that work?
>>
>>47329533
That's the other two nemeses, but you've given me an idea, thanks.

>>47329445
Well, I certainly hope you've been treating them right. I thought people would use it to put their four of their favorite companions in a single slot to free up three more slots.
>>
Do we have a Guild Wars jump?
>>
>>47329606
To my great sadness, no. I'd love to Nord it up.
>>
>>47329606
We know Dirge was working on one, and there's a WIP of it in his drive.

Buuuuut unfortunately we've lost him.
>>
>>47329593
Oh I do. A proper King must understand his subjects, even if Saber never understood that I do, however to smash four of my companions, who are fun to be around because they are individuals with their own quirks, into a single slot would take the spice that they bring out of it. Heck half the reason I'm so weak is the fact that I have had a companion that I've been dragging along for almost every adventure.

I can't just leave my companions behind because they keep me sane, seriously, and to take away any facet of their individuality would cheapen them to being no more than weapons and tools that I bought with CP and invested CP into. I thought it might have been more of a, every now and again I'll toss them into the same companion slot as the A-Team when the choices are really rather shitty, but as it is I might pass on it.
>>
>>47329705
Yeah that's one way to interpret it.

>>47329674
Cripes, just how many jump makers have we lost?
>>
Is it worth getting a Caleador Pattern Macrocannon?
>>
>>47328982
Alright, fuck everything, I'll respond to your other stuff before making the big ol' list of people you can now murder.

Boosted Demonic Fusion speeds up your growth rate by... I'm fucking stupid. I have said that it cuts your required development time of previously-stated stuff down to a fifth, but I can't figure out how much that actually speeds it up by.

Considering what I've said previously, that should make you... two and a half times more powerful? Your growth is flat, and three centuries is enough time to grow to the power of a 1000 CP race from nothing five times. You basically already have four and a half in there, so...

You don't have any regeneration, and while you're not exactly going to die from random muggers, there is a big disparity between all of the choices' offensive power and defensive power. Don't expect to tank any nukes, let alone continental hits.

>>47329433
Stamina is regular human level, if a normal human could throw 26 thousand tons like they throw a baseball, or run around at multiples of the speed of sound like it was a nice morning jog.
>>
>>47329721
n-4, where n is the number of jumpmakers that people have been jackasses to
>>
>>47329757
>4
Jojo, Dirge, Muyo(?), and who's the fourth(and maybe third if Muyo doesn't count) one?
>>
Could an Eldar Exodite Doomsayer with 'Long is the Road' prevent the fall?
>>
>>47329803
Probably not, all the other ones were ignored.
>>
>>47329800
We lost SoAnon too, Muyo's friend who was going to make Xenogears and Xenosaga, and I think there's been others.
>>
>>47329800
SoAnon / Lycoris, who left in a rather bad way.
>>
>>47329800
There've been a few jump-making anons who've fallen off the grid too.

As for names, I... we haven't heard from South in forever.
Or the guy who was making WarmaHordes.
>>
>>47329826
That wasn't because of the thread itself, but because someone remade the Dresden Files jump.
>>
>>47329800
admittedly just pulled a number out of my ass

to be fair, a good number probably just got bored with it too
>>
>>47329845
Yeah, and then after they left they got shat on like almighty none other.
>>
>>47329848
Truly, boredom is the real enemy of Jumpchain.
>>
>>47329856
Why? If they left, what was the point?
>>
>>47329721
First, thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions, this goes to everyone who answered my questions. Second, I have a bit of a... quirk that you may have noticed. My Friends IRL call it my need-to-know thing and it stems from the fact that I can read and interpret things in really obtuse ways that makes people freak out, hence why I asked my questions.

As an example your quote just now. I read it as 'you could interpret it as a sort of team companion that can break up into individuals', but I have enough understanding to know that isn't, perhaps, what you meant at all. I come off as 'cheesy' on the internet, or so I've been told, but I make an effort to keep from stepping on anyone's toes. Thus why I came asking for answers that are somewhat obvious to others.

Still thanks for the help.
>>
>>47329856
It didn't have anything to do with them leaving though, and they had to know publicly causing drama and leaving in the middle of a shitstorm would cause at least some people to attack them. And there were lots of people who were supportive, less than half of people responding to her leaving were assholes about it.
>>
>>47329728
no, get two jovian nova cannons
>>
>>47328607
I want to fall at the ground and miss.
>>
what are some of the better casting efficiency perks out there? Dresden has a pretty decent one, but I like options
>>
>>47329819
But they weren't jump-chan powered.

>Doomsayer [600 CP] – It was you or your ancestors who were the first to warn the Eldar that the Fall was coming. Perceptive as they were, how could you be anything but? To witness the degeneration of a society, and the proof of it, before anyone else can notice. To chart the proper course of action to halt or perhaps even reverse it. To draw others out of the mire of corruption and vice, that they too may see the light and guard their souls. Such is your lot in life, Exodite. May your words never fall on deaf ears.

There's no reason for it not to, apart from the 'there is only war, fggt' meme.
>>
>>47329026
Bah I'm a wonderful parent, my son declared himself emperor of China, and conquered all of Asia with minimal sharingan related drama by he was thirty.
>>
>>47329938
>>47329819
>>47329803
Wait, don't you start right as it's about to happen?
>>
>>47329923
Depends on what you want really. Any magical setting is sure to have perks that boost your 'mana' pool, reduce 'mana' of each cast, multiply the cast or even reduce components.

If you know the splats, the D&D based jumps offer class feats. Harry Potter offers silent spells, which you can combo with other perks to remove the material and somatic components for purely intent activated casts. If the magic system is smarts based use smart perks, or get the Maou and Fate/Extra perk to convert between tech and mag as necessary.

Finally, there's also perks floating out there that dilate time, which might help with casting periods or would even allow you to pull off once a day spells multiple times due to personal frames being sped up.

On another note, is this OP pls nerf?

Blue Scintillack Shard (400CP): Blazing with apocyanic radiance, wars have been fought for less. Use in battle to regain memory and find guns ready, or techniques and abilities recharged in an instant. Used in lamps to reveal long-forgotten memories and secrets lost to time. Irreplaceable.
>>
>>47329906
Even with two Jovian cannons, i've got 1100 CP to spend.
>>
>>47329938
Okay, but anon. Not only do you have to deal with this >>47329958, you would also have to change a GALAXY SPANNING, HEDONISTIC EMPIRE. Trust me, Jump-Chan powered or not, it ain't working.
>>
>>47329967
cool, thanks!
>>
>>47329969
Can't go wrong with more void shields.
>>
>>47329969
More Jovian Cannons.
>>
>>47329923
I don't know about perks, but Overlord and Chrono Trigger have good items for that (The Ring and the Earing).
>>47329967
Looks pretty nice.
>>
So we've got everybody and their mother turning the Light of Terra into Big McLargeHuge's dingaling.

is there anywhere I can make it SMALLER?

Like say, turning it into a rifle.
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85 KB, 600x500
>>47330035
Turn it into a Waifu
With Kancolle
Trust me
>>
>>47330035
... I have no idea, but this intrigues me.

I shall go file-spelunking to aid in this endeavor.
>>
>>47330035
Import to supernatural to make it a car-sized vehicle.

Shrink it with various methods.

Hit people with your weird car shaped sword/gun.

>>47330047
Wasn't the issue with that the thread being divided on whether it still kept its armaments/could turn back into a ship? Because while FTL piggybacks are fun, what if we need to bring people along?
>>
>>47330035
you can always just make yourself bigger

do it anon, you know that is what you really want
>>
>>47329967
>On another note, is this OP pls nerf?
Depends on the cooldown between uses really. Worst comes to worst maybe bump the price up to 600, though that might be going too far in the other direction.

And on a semi related note for the Fallen London jump, are there any good examples of what the Correspondence can do besides the Dawn Machine?
>>
>>47330035
FTL will let you shrink it down to about the size of the Millinium Falcon.
>>
>>47330062
I honestly don't care. I don't think the Jump Makers who made both jumps said anything either way.
So, Fanwank it.
>>
>>47330035
Depends on what you term as a Weapon. If you include 20+ Kilometer space fairing citadels dedicated to the God-Emperor as weapons platforms you could get by enough to import it into a weapon from something like RWBY or something, but I very much doubt anyone would like that conclusion.
>>
>>47330047
An interesting proposition, but alas I am already married to another, Anon of Justice.

Nay, I need a weapon. The best gun imaginable.

And what better way than to downscale one of the greatest ships (after some jump imports, of course) into the palm of my hand.

>>47330062
>make it a car

... And on that day, Mario rued the moment he used a Blue Shell on me at the track.

>>47330049
Thank you, brave explorer.

>>47330067
A tempting proposition.

>>47330071

Good start, that and the car.

>>47330087
Eh, bit too wanky. Much as I'd like to do that, I also doubt the RWBY variable-mode tech could make that thing even a kilometer shorter.
>>
What was the perk that let you seed a setting/world with magical flora and fauna?
>>
>>47330035
I guess you could always use Amazo Blueprints from Young Justice, combined with Omega level Spatial Warping from X-men Cinematic Universe to give it the ability to fold space around itself to give the impression of being smaller.

Technically it'd be the same size, but it would have a smaller 'signature' in space-time.
>>
File: Shit.jpg (189 KB, 2133x1600) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
189 KB, 2133x1600
>>47330035
Step 1: Clear out the population. I recommend dropping them off somewhere nice.
Step 2: Jump Supernatural, and import it as the classic muscle car.
Step 3: Jump Sburb, obtain alchemical equipment and size upgraded Sylladex.
Step 4: Captchalogue your rifle and the Landau of Terra, and alchemize the two.
Step 5: Shoot.
>>
>>47330068
Well, in the game the cooldown is 10 seconds but I'm taking that as an abstraction and not a reality.

Let's see, Correspondence feats... spoken its got your usual sanity sap/prostrate before me damage effects (allah and the mountain, etc), it sets things on fire when written, including neurons, tattoos of it may consume their canvas, used to stamp souls with 'markers', perform symphonies of +3 emotion.

If you are looking for device based feats, there's not a lot I can point to besides the Dawn Machine (which may have involved other components), Zubmarines of fantastical construction and eye glasses that protect the wearer from madness.

Speaking of, rate this perk:

Sigil Stamper, 300CP: Regarding that kindling script, you have painstakingly applied Correspondence glyphs in reverse upon shot, so that each impact will burn a destructive symbol upon armor and hardened hide. Impossible to do so otherwise, you can only ever carry six.

Why yes I am in a sharing mood today, have to prove that I'm not just all talk somehow.
>>
>>47330118
My question to you is why the fuck do you need a handheld Jovian-Pattern Nova Cannon + whatever the fucking hell else you loaded up on that ship.
>>
>>47330181
and my question is how the hell will you be able to fire it without the heat from the damn thing destroying the countryside
>>
File: image.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1080
How do you get around from place to place /JC/? Like short distances.
>>
>>47330206
I walk, like a normal person.
>>
>>47330173
Hmmm. Excellent suggestion, but Sburb's not exactly my forte. Could you tell me how the alchemization works?

Would it preserve all of the weapon systems? Or just one? Or would the rifle have a variable mode based on each weapon? Would it partially preserve the appearance a bit?

I know nothing

>>47330181
Because it's a high-powered fucking gun, and I love my ridiculous guns.

>>47330193
Side-effect of the Stellar Fusion shard a la Worm.
>High temperatures within a small space around you (roughly a one to two foot radius unless you limit it or turn it off) are nullified to around sixty-seventy so degrees, and for a very good reason.
>>
Year 25: Zombie-Robot-God - 3300CP
LoT Necron Upgrades: Eternity Gate, Inertialess Drive, Aeonic Orb
2X Jovian Pattern Nova Cannons (1300)
Stygis Pattern Bombardment Cannon (1100)
Godsbane Lance (900)
2X Belacane Pattern Void Shield (500), 3X Reinforced Regular Shields (300)
Vakarian Warp Engine (100)
Route: Terminus Est.
Reward: Sentient Singularity
>>
Well what do you think about this fanwank?
>SMT
>Demon fusion
>Vermin Lord (rats)
>Fenrir
>Empowered Rats can be made grow into Faux-wolves
>Mostly aesthetical

Too much wank, too little or just rigth?
>>
>>47330206
what game is that image from? I can tell it is SW, but beyond that I am lost

>>47330209
lol walking is for 2015 scrublords
>>
>>47330206
I have feet.
>>
>>47330118
Fair enough.

>>47330181
Fun? I would do that for fun.

>>47330206
Walk or Run.
Sometimes I'll sit in a chair and levitate because I'm feeling lazy or think it'll look cool.
>>
>>47330173
Where the fuck would you get the Grist for that.
>>
>>47329969
you know what to do
>>
>>47330206
what else?
teleportation like any self respecting demigod
>>
>>47330244
Looks like SWTOR, likely from one of the Sith Story Lines.
>>
>>47330206
I tend to levitate/fly if I'm somewhere where it won't disturb the locals. Otherwise walking/driving.
>>
>>47330242
It could sort of work, I think. You'd have to ask SMTanon, but it sounds reasonable, considering the perk makes them as deadly as actual low level demons in swarms, which are FAR beyond wolves.
>>
>>47330244
SWTOR.

http://tor-fashion.com/imperators-hoverchair/
>>
>>47330242
I'm gonna say "Sure, why not".
>>
>>47330235
As well, if I remember an X-Men Movie ruling, I can also use Energy Absorption to rein in any heat that escapes.
>>
>>47330179
Not that anon, but do you have any idea how hot the Correspondence is? The language I mean.

>>47330206
Walk, usually. If I can get away with it without wrecking the setting, I'll fly, float, or scoot around on my feet with that perk from Jet Set Radio Future.
>>
>>47327890

Is it something you could go to at any time to get a kid, or would jump-chan make it available if you had a child by a companion or someone you met in a jump and couldn't normally take with you?

And I hope anyone jumping it has a way to turn off their appearance/harem protag/omni-sexual appear perks.
>>
>>47330252
Not that anon, but if you took the Void-Session drawback and killed your denizen you could just jack their grist hoards without having to spend it on the Genesis Frog. Then again its entirely possible Void-Session denizens don't even have them so who knows.
>>
>>47330206
Walk, fly, portal, teleport. Move the universe around me instead. Whichever I feel like most.
>>
>>47330206
>Hover Throne
Classic.
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg (20 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg
20 KB, 240x240
>>47330206
I run.

Besides some generic agility stuff, literally the highest power speed thing I've got is Sonic's Super Sonic Speed. Though I've also got a bunch of Parkour and I can fly, but that's just so I can move in three dimensions.
If it's like just a couple miles, I just run for it.

Naruto was kinda fun, because I could run all out and nobody thought it was weird.
Well, they did, but everyone just assumed I was an awesome ninja.

Gotta go fast.
>>
>>47330318
A few symbols can easily reach Fahreheit 451 (232 C), and single symbols must be written in lead for safety 621 F (330 C). Any more and you're looking at combustion engines levels, but I can safely say that some living creatures can have more than seven upon them (the Bazaar for instance, collects stories summarised in Correspondence).

But I can tell with certainty they are no hotter than a star can be.
>>
>>47330235
Alchemization seems to be fairly thematic, (A Statue of a Wizard gave Needle Wands Magical Power, despite not being magic itself), and generally keeps the aesthetics, though there might be a problem with the classic muscle car changing the looks. As for how it works, you perform alchemization by putting the catalogue codes into the punch designix to punch the codes into the cards, overlapping them to get the combined pattern, which is then put into the Totem Lathe to carve a Cruxite Dowel into a Totem, which is then put onto the Alchemiter, which will produce the item at the cost of Grist.
>>47330326
Why would you do that? Panacea seems to have turned out pretty well.
>>
>>47330400
>though there might be a problem with the classic muscle car changing the looks

Hmmmm. There a size limit to what can be alchemized, then?

Think I might go FTL to Shrink it, then Burb, if that'll work.

After that, we're finding some weapon imports.

And I gotta find a damn good bayonet for this thing.
>>
>>47330379
Wait, so the temperature is inversely proportionate to the number of symbols on an object?

Or are some symbols hotter than others?
>>
>>47330484
Not sure where you are getting inversely proportional from, I'm just using those as examples, so don't write the symbols down unless its on metal. Or living flesh, the rules are weird about that. And so far, no symbol has shown itself to be hotter than the others, and multiple symbols may raise the temperature in different ways depending on the sentence structure. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>47330483
So what're your ship imports looking like before FTL?
>>
>>47329729
So just below nukes then? Why is their such a difference in defensive and offensive power? And honestly, if the demons are superhuman, it makes literally no sense for them to have insane strength, speed, but no proportionate durability and vastly disproportionate stamina. Human stamina seems way to low, unless that comes from an author or in-universe statement. I always considered humans being able to beat humans more of a sense of there metaphysical weight, in that humans could hurt things way tougher and stronger than they logically should. After all, when humans level up, their attack and defense stats are raised as well, suggesting that they can somehow make themselves stronger and more durable in some abstract sense, even if it doesn't translate well outside of fights. I feet like the analogy of humans having an inbuilt sword of the cross makes more sense then them 'merely' having ridiculous skill. There's no real reason to think that demons glass cannons.
>>
>>47330634
*humans being able to beat demons, damnit.
>>
>>47330400
Panacea?
>>
>>47328332
I'm the kind of person that doesn't consider backgrounds 'retcons', so I DEFINITELY need a background that makes it so the kid is adopted.
>>
>>47330535
Sorry, I misinterpreted your first sentence.
I've only just started playing Fallen London, and the wikis are complete shit at explaining anything, so I know basically nothing about this eldritch language other than that it emits heat from nowhere.

What sort of sentences would increase the heat? What exactly happens if you speak the language aloud, besides the standard going nuts and getting ouchies?
>>
>>47330669
Panacea is a character from Worm, the child of a supervillain adopted by a superhero family. Her adoptive sister, Glory Girl, has an aura that makes her allies idolize her and her enemies fear her. Panacea fell in love with Glory Girl because the aura can't be turned off, Glory Girl is a hot blonde, and Panacea is a lesbian. This being Worm, everything ended in suffering.
>>
A question about Alucard's Embrace from Hellsing, but it says it enhances you physical and magical abilities. Does this apply to stuff outside of the jump, like say, Dresden Files magic or super powered physiology from Marvel?
>>
>>47330735
Don't see why it wouldn't
>>
>>47330704
Well, here's a freebie for you: I have no blinking clue. Spoilers ahead so...

The language is weird because of just how many meanings the symbols can have according to interpretation, one whispered fragment can mean "a path unmarred by obstacles" or "a future consumed and forgotten" but I'm pretty sure in context it means "there is nothing ahead of you". And the phrase "forever hurtling towards the earth" might mean orbit.

As for speaking it, in-game high Watchful (100+) characters can learn enough to "Speak" it (reach level 12 title Speaker), and at least one professor has tried to use it to talk to the Sun. Not recommended while in Fallen London for various reasons, though it can be used as a sonic/quake attack.
>>
>>47330735
It's almost certainly based on default human.
>>
File: that's more like it.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
that's more like it.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
My chain has ended.

tl;dr? I went to Hell. And it was a cold day.

http://pastebin.com/T2wVLEft
>>
could there ever be a subnautica gauntlet
>>
Anon's plan for handheld LoT:
1:go to kancolle, make shipgirl
2:go to soul eater turn showgirl companion into handgun demon weapon
3:accidentally an entire jovian all over everyone's everything
4:start new chain
>>
>>47330859
Huzzah you glorious bastard.

>>47330618
So far, Supreme Commander to ensure the Light of Rifle can produce it's own regular ammunition (and suddenly I realize how I can use that excess heat - hook a power-pack up to my veins, use Omega-Tier Energy Absorption to harness the heat the gun gives off, hook power-pack up to the Rifle of Terra)

Would normally go to Five Star Stories - but my Brave would benefit more there than the Rifle of Terra, honestly.
>>
>>47330859
RIP
>>
Hello, everyone! Here with a question and a progress update.

I've finished all the perks for Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 (consisting of W and OOO with guest appearance from Fourze) and am now working hard on the companions and gear options.

And now for the question:
Which jumps let you create/import mecha?
I've got all of the Gundams as well as Macross, Armored Core, and White Knight Chronicles on the chopping block right now. However I wanna create the most janked giant fighting robot as possible so....
Where else should I head off to?
The ability to use CP to improve on it is desired but as long as an import is possible I won't complain!
>>
>>47330785
>>47330842
Alright, I'll just say it does work on stuff outside of the jump, since there's no clear answer either way.
>>
>>47330925
>my Brave
Good taste detected.
>>
>>47330726
>the aura can't be turned off
Not entirely true. Glory Girl doesn't actually try to control it, because of the benefits it gives her over both enemies and allies. She probably could limit it if she wanted too.

She had no official oversight and no secret identity to protect, and no one ever told her that it wasn't okay to constantly brainblast people. She was pretty spoiled and used her mindrape willy-nilly.

It just goes to show the dangers of an unchecked Master.
>>
>>47330948
Evangelion
Super Robot Wars
Supreme Commander
Code Geass
That's all I can think of. Mind showing what you got on Kamen Rider? I'm super hyped!
>>
>>47330859
Well. That's certainly something.

Good stuff. What're you going to do for your next chain?
>>
>>47331032
Well, got tossed into a horror/supernatural arc early. I'm going less on the dice for the jumps, since the last chain was nothing but random rolls, but more of them for random events (and drawbacks, at times). It helps make a neat little narrative of what happens.

I'm perhaps a dozen jumps in, because I had nothing better to do at work, but it's going in unexpected directions. Entertaining, though.
>>
>>47330948
besides >>47331020

You've also got:
Five Star Stories (Create & Import)
Zoids Legacy (Create & Import)
Sunrider (Create & Import)
Transformers (Create via building your Transformers form, then post-jump taking the choice to make it a pilot-able robot)
Full Metal Panic (Create)
Battletech (Create)
Metal Gear Solid (Create - hey, technically Metal Gears count as mecha)

assume you're asking the create details due to dismantling and adding purchased / created 'bots to your own?
>>
So who else just ignores the stupid "most of your powers are greatly weakened for this jump" shit like in the Fallout jump?
>>
File: 2f9.png (207 KB, 600x635) Image search: [Google]
2f9.png
207 KB, 600x635
>>47331261
Hey, been a while since your ass was around.
>>
>>47331261
A good number of people.
>>
File: antismileral.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
antismileral.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
>>47328607
Drawback: Who and Goliath? (1400)

Dinotopian, Age 27 (1300)

Rolled Vadabba

Trade Craft (Free)
Rider (1150)
Destiny (850)
What Code? (250)
Stamp Kit (Free)
Coin-purse (200)
Sunstone Pendant (0)

Don't mind us, just making a quick trip to the barriers and hiding some Shards near 'em to keep the things reinforced.

Funny thing, all this time we've kept the fluffy dinosaurs drawback from Jurassic Park. This may or may not be prohibitive to dinosaurs living on a tropical island, but hey-if birds of paradise can deal with it surely a cold-blooded sauropod can too. Heck, since this is some sort of utopian island retreat we might have retcon'd into existence an entire economy for dinosaur feather-based outfits, who knows?

This is just a nice, relaxing island resort to continue our break. We're just here to play some volleyball on the beach with the girls, try out the food and play the ukelele. Or fly a kite. Or be flown as a kite while playing the ukelele. Elodie, go get the string, we're going flying.

...question, is Grand Theft Tyrannosaur a crime here? Because due to Monster Hunter and Red Faction we are really, really good at subjugating non-sapient creatures and we're not sure if commandeering a T-rex to take it on a joyride outside town is against some sort of dinosaur code.
>>
>>47331261
Lots of people when it comes to the fallout jump. However other than gauntlets or similar that remove all your powers I can't think of any other jump where that's a thing.
>>
>>47331261
I don't.

>>47330859
>gero-tech is immune to technopathy

Wait, it is? How?

Huh. This sounds like an actual DBZ arc. Beats the way Super is going, from what I've heard at least.

>>47330871
What's subnautica?
>>
File: kyoko.png (115 KB, 703x568) Image search: [Google]
kyoko.png
115 KB, 703x568
>>47331279
Has someone else asked that before? Because this is the first time I've asked about it.

>>47331287
>>47331339
Kinda what I figured, yeah.
Drawbacks I perfectly understand, as that's the point of them; making it harder for a bigger reward. And Gauntlets are basically jumps with it built-in as a drawback, but give a unique reward in exchange. I may never take those drawbacks, but I understand them.

This one doesn't really do anything, it's just kinda arbitrarily there.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!.gif (765 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!.gif
765 KB, 245x184
>>47330948
>>
>>47331390
Oh god so you're another That Guy who'll gripe endlessly on the Fallout nerf.

How many threads before you get bored of it? Ten? Twenty?
>>
>>47331371
>How?
Benefactor fiat in my case - having an instant 'I win' button does not make for a good narrative nor a good story, and it means the next threat to come would wipe the floor with me instead of standing half a chance.

Same reason that, if I was to try to hit Buu with the killing curse, it wouldn't work. (Never mind that Buu would never have sat still long enough for it to hit.)
>>
>>47331390
If you don't like it, ignore it. Same as if you don't like jumping with 1000 points, go ahead and jump with 1200.

But don't go whining about it in the thread. If you don't want to jump the way it is on the drive, then do it on your own time and don't waste ours.
>>
>>47331390
Yes, it's really stupid and lot of people hate it. People like >>47331401 get assblasted about us disliking it (and just mentioning so) because of a person that used to come around and whine about it constantly like he thought he could change it. Still, just acknowledging that you dislike it and that we dislike it isn't in and of itself a problem, so unless you plan on doing THAT, this guy is overreacting to you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.