[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Lesgen/ - Please be nice edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1432545645886.jpg (371 KB, 1307x1157) Image search: [Google]
1432545645886.jpg
371 KB, 1307x1157
What kind things have you done recently lesgen?

Lest thread: >>5988555

Skype group: [email protected]
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>What have I done recently
Went swimming with my gf. Then we stayed up til 1 am fucking.

Speaking of which
>tips for eating a girl out?
I feel like I'm not to great. But at the same time, I don't have a lot of experience either.
>>
>>5998027
normie, pls
>>
Read Silmarillion and my god that book was boring as fug. Like reading an even more archiac bible with fictional terms that I had to look up on google to see what they mean. I blame the dryness on the fact that Silmarillion was a collection of Tolkien's notes that he couldn't refine and organize before he croaked.

Never got the chance to read The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings series since they don't stock them at my library desu. I've been told that Tolkien's books are one of the most indepth, well constructed fictional world ever conceived but I have yet to believe since Silmarillion was dull as hell.
>>
post snails
>>
>>5997965
Please stop shilling that skype group in lesgen. The mod of that Skype group is an mtf. Make him leave the group or make a new one
>>
>>5998078
_@"·
>>
>>5998100
>implying you're not a cis het male. At least a transwoman is still a woman.
>>
>>5998072
Tolkein is a shit writer all over. I never liked any of his books, and his constant derails and focus on totally irrelevant details pisses me right the fuck off. I couldn't even finish The Hobbit because it was such drek.

>>5998100
No matter how many times you spam that, there's still no proof. Even if it were true, I don't give a shit at all. She's probably better company than you are.
>>
>>5998100
>tfw no biopenis to rape your transphobic ass.
>>
>>5998117
>a mutilated man is now a woman
He has a Y chromosome. He's not a woman
>>
>>5998164

>tfw no gf to rape me when she wants
>>
>>5998164
>>5998141
Wow since when did lesgen become bigen? Are you guys just adori shilling her love for penis? Why are there so many mtf enablers here
>>
>>5998214
iktf
>>
>>5998223
>>
>>5998141
>Tolkein is a shit writer all over.

woooah. I thing you're the first I've heard who didn't like Tolkein. Every fantasy fansite I've come across worship the guy.
>>
>>5998223
This is /Lesgen/ - Please be nice edition
The real questions is why are there so many scumbians like you here.
Just go make your own nazilesgen or get back to >>>/pol/ already.
>>
>>5998245
my new fave picture
>>
>>5998223
>>5998164 is definitely FtM, so of course she worships dick.
>>
>>5998078
_@'_' '_'@_ _@-_- '_*@_ _@_'_' _@s_s
>>
>>5998255

And yet the poster that wanted to rape people for being 'transphobic' gets a pass.

Oh, you.
>>
>>5998280
He wants to rape people for being "trans phobic" because he is a man. Men can't help but rape, it's in their DNA even if they mutilate their bodies with dangerous hormones and surgery they are still rapists
>>
File: hitlery.jpg (17 KB, 260x230) Image search: [Google]
hitlery.jpg
17 KB, 260x230
>>5998280
>yfw that was me.

As always, you nazi fucks started the shit.
>>
>>5997754
They are het romances, but Catherine Asaro's works often feature lead or very prominent females. All are under hard science fiction or fantasy. The Skolian Saga often feature lead females, but there are also some that follow male members of the Ruby Dynasty. Asaro herself has a PhD in theoretical Chemical Physics.

Here is a short story Walk in Silence of hers from the Allied side of the Skolian Universe. Again, het romance.
https://www.analogsf.com/0304/Silence.shtml

I particularly like her Evolving Intelligences books. The Veiled Web, The Phoenix Code, and Sunrise Alley have female main protagonists who are AI experts. In the sequel Alpha the henchwoman android developed by the villan in Sunrise Alley kidnaps another minor character.

David Weber's Honor Harrington(female) military science fiction series. It is now a very large series with multiple authors. I've never read any in it.

Stieg Larsson's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. Again haven't read it. Lack of time. To many books to read.

Lois McMaster Bujold's The Paladin of Souls(fantasy)(one of three in a series), Shards of Honor(science fiction)(can be found related works in Cordelia's Honor).

This >>5997961
I also haven't read any of them.

In science fiction there are many prominent female characters, and a number of series with them.

>>5998072
As said the Silmarillion is just a collection of notes. Both the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings lack proper female characters except for Éowyn who would transition nowadays.
>>5998252
I don't worship him, but he does write good stories.

>>5998100
Does it really matter?

>>5998287
Such tripe. Fixated on a falsehood spread to vilify them.
>>
>>5998293

>using nazi as insult
>implying that hitler did anything wrong
>>
I like a real V, not a penis, neither a vagina made with surgery
fuck it
>>
>>5998302
cis het male confirmed.
>>
>>5998307
>>5998302
4chan posters confirmed.
>>
I was running a vacuum cleaner at work today because I spilled stuff and it shocked me really bad.
>>
>>5998304
And that's fine. But it doesn't give you the right to shitpost in literally every single lesgen thread about your witch-hunts, and your niche political memes, and your laughable ignorance of biology. Sexual attraction is pretty far and away from just being a decent person that doesn't actively hurt others and try to start shit at every opportunity.
>>
>>5998318
Did you get any superpowers?
>>
im trans btw
>>
>>5998295
>Does it really matter?
Are you seriously asking if it matters that a MAN is the moderator of a skype group for lesbians? Men don't have any businesses being in lesbian skype groups much less being the mod of it
>>
>>5998323
I like you.
>>
>>5998295
>Both the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings lack proper female characters except for Éowyn who would transition nowadays.

I don't really care if there are or are not female characters in a book. Just if there are interesting creative concepts in a book. I don't really think it's a flaw if a book has "too many dudes" or "too many girls"
>>
>>5998324
<Shitty pun trigger warning>

Yeah, now she sucks.
>>
>>5998335
I do. Dudes are boring af. B O R I N G.
>>
>>5998339
Aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>5998331
I bet you made this vocaroo too http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uRsXydy6vF
>>
>>5998329
Good. You're welcome here.
Please excuse the nazi trolls.
>>
>>5998339
>tfw no gf who can vacuum suck a clit with added tongue action
Death now pls.
>>
>>5998331
You could not go on the skype group if it bothers you.
>>
>>5998323
> and your laughable ignorance of biology
No, biology is pretty clear if you have a Y chromosome you're a man and have no business in lesbian threads. Its obviously you that is ignorant of biology since you think chopping off your body parts magically makes you a lesbian.
>>
>>5998347
stop replying to yourself REEEEEEEE
>>
>>5998324
Not that I'm aware of but I did static shock myself like a dozen times before going home on doorknobs.
>>
>>5998347
>still using the nazi troll meme
You know that trans tripfag used that meme the other day when he tried to post his ugly face fishing for compliments in lesgen. I bet that's you and you're still butthurt that real lesbians will never accept you because you're a man
>>
>>5998368
No.
>>
>>5998369
Fuck, almost.
>>
>>5998355
So glad im a faggot tbqh i wouldnt know what to do if someone of the opposite sex existing on a skype group with me made me act like this
>>
I want a straight girlfriend just because I feel they're a status symbol.
>>
>>5998342
Yeah, I find it a lot harder to be able to relate to and inspired by characters when they're men. But I don't even think it's gender as much as it's because male characters have to be all macho and emotionless and p. unsympathetic t b h even when they're the hero. Their stories are all "rah rah machismo I'm so tough I'm a conqueror and maybe there's a token trauma in my past and a chick that makes me emotionally vulnerable to get people to overlook the lack of actual character development".

Unless writers purposely try to avoid it, I find they fall into gender roles a lot. It's not even something I avoid because ~muh politix~ but because it's just boring/predictable at this point.
>>
>>5998382
But not all lesbians are crazy like
>her
>>
>>5998382
I'll trade your annoying, progressive brownie point hunting fag hags for my horny af, no means yes, beta orbiting straight men.
>>
>>5998394
This is a quality post.
Where's the upvote button?
>>
File: tylo be chillin.jpg (26 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
tylo be chillin.jpg
26 KB, 480x314
>>5998396
>they're gonna rape me through my computer
w e w d y k e s
>>
>>5998355

Don't waste your time on biology lessons from people trying to argue that biological sex isn't a thing.
>>
>>5998394
The male mc is still overwhelmingly present and uninteresting. What's worse is you have a lot of female writers and they choose to write male casts. The patriarchy must end.
>>
>>5998382

You don't get annoyed by fruit flies constantly hanging around trying to find token gay friends in spaces for gay boys to hang out?
>>
>>5998331
You obviously don't know any transwomen. None of the ones I've known, even those that retain their dicks, are men. If they had the mental traits of men, they wouldn't have any reason to transition. Most I know are submissive feminine types.

>>5998355
Thinking that presence of a y chromosome means one will be male. Sorry, but science has dropped that notion, and now considers sex to be determined by the balance between at least 20 genes, if not more than 30 genes, and that the target sex can change during fetal development. Welcome to the imprecise method of sexual differentiation created by random chance changes during our evolution.
>>
>>5998409

>implying he wouldn't be annoyed if spaces created for black people started to become overrun by white people
>>
>>5998409
calm down fag, but you'd be annoyed to death too if your general was 90% straight girls roleplaying yaoi.
>>
>>5998433
Ending slavery was a mistake.
>>
>>5998433
>>5998436
>safe spaces
it's come full circle, i'm going back to gaygen
>>
>>5998418
>submissive feminine types.
>that's why they're not men

Thanks for proving a point that they're just men who think that being submissive and feminine makes you less of a man and that culture - and not biology - pushes them into feeling more comfortable "becoming a woman".
>>
>>5998418
>None of the ones I've known, even those that retain their dicks, are men
>has a penis
>not a man
This is bait 2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>5998445

>pretends to hate on the concept of minority spaces
>browsing gaygen

lul bruh
>>
>>5998413
It's what sells. Sigh... Over the years I've talked to many female writers about this. Most of the publishers are male... Things are getting better.
>>
>>5998445
sounds like you're salty because I posted a fact.

typical fags, they just don't get it. Then again, never heard of a straight girl raping a gay man or forcing him into something he doesn't want to do.

have fun in your safe space, lil faggo.
>>
>>5998446
They literally think you can't be a submissive feminine man. That's how mentally ill "lesbian" mtfs. It furthers my point that they're just beta straight men that think chopping off their appendages will solve all their problems. I've never met a single one that seemed remotely like a cis girl. They all play video games all day and talk about anime
>>
>>5998445
>says this and yet faggots get full blown angry when gay gen is filled with HIV supporters, attention whoring trip fags, religionfags who keep trying to convert them to be hetero, blackies, and femboys

is that why gay gen made three different safe spaces for themselves? They don't even like each other.
>>
>>5998472
Hey now. I work on motorcycles and cook too.

And here I was about to ask if transgirls are welcome here. Who the fuck was I kidding, I'm better off back on /soc/.
>>
Anything male is poison. Anything that likes males is poisoned. So it makes sense that lesbians are the clear winners, the master race.
>>
Where tf is my stocky, slightly-chubby-but-athletic, butch-with-long-hair gf
>>
>>5998468
you're shitposting on 4chan, not even the thirstiest str8 dude wants to rape you bruv.
>>
>>5998487
>namefagging and tripfagging
>on top of being mtf

JESUS NIGGA
>>
>>5998487
pls stay.
It gets nice here once the nazitrolls get bored.
>>
>>5998493
yay! But I still rather have your faghags. You can keep the beta orbiters.
>>
>>5998499
Oh please, ain't nobody ever heard of me anyways.
>>
>>5998479
i don't care who goes in my thread at all because words on 4chan don't upset me boo
>>
>>5998506
man, what would happen if the next general was Cis les gen?
>>
>>5998512
but your fellow gay mates are act real prissy about it. Don't pretend gay men act better because I have lurked and seen the drama that goes down in gay gen, masc gen, and fem gen.
>>
>>5998506
>implying you have to be a nazi just because you're a lesbian that wants to talk to other women
Nice tranny logic there
>>
>>5998516

MtFs would make it all about them, because they can't stand when even the tiniest little website with like 30 regular posters doesn't validate them.
>>
>>5998516
Please for the love of all that is yuri make the next thread CISlesgen, translesgen already exists and they have a place to go. We don't have a place to go. the next thread needs to be cis to let them know that men are not welcome here
>>
>>5998516
I've been saying for a while that lesgen should be split into inclesgen and nazilesgen, but it's useless because the nazi are just troll anyways, they don't want their 'pure mustard race' general, they just want to shitpost.

Every single thread they are the first to mention trans*. Everyone else here just wants to talk about regular lesbians issues, regardless of gender status.
>>
>>5998512
Alot of gay guys start the "Take out the T in LGBT" threads.
>>
>>5998523
i never said they did, but literally who cares who posts in what thread, it's an anonymous board, it's not like you can police it..
>>
>>5998540
we should just try an experiment for the lulz

we had a cis+trans les gen thread a while ago. They were pretty chill but the threads died prematurely and we had plain ol les gen and tlg gen again.
>>
>>5998540
>Everyone else here just wants to talk about regular lesbians issues

Nobody wants to talk about issues, we just want to talk about >tfwnogf and pussy

>regardless of gender status

You say that but desu I just want to see and read about pussy rubbing pussy nobody comes here to read or think about dicks

Idc if you're trans but srs, cut that thing off pls
>>
>>5998550
not sure why you expect les gen to be any different then since everyone is pretty shit in this absolutely mental board.
>>
>the general population more or less despise lgbt people
>lesbians generally have a really weak voice in lgbt communities
>lesbians reject mtfs
>mtfs reject transbians
>transbians reject non passing people
>etc.(?)
It's turtles all the way down.
>>
>>5998540
Because I know nothing about lesbian problems. Like how anemic girls don't taste as good as those with too much iron. But I'm just a man pretending to be female so fuck my opinion right?
>>
>>5998558
trans* people never ever mention penises on /lesgen/, that's what /tlg/ is for.

It's always the trolls. Always
>>
File: crazy_straws.png (53 KB, 330x416) Image search: [Google]
crazy_straws.png
53 KB, 330x416
>>5998563
Also mandatory xkcd
>>
>>5998570
>combining gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and trans under one group
>expecting them to all get along
>not understanding that each group has different needs despite their similarities

combining them all was a good idea, ahyuk.
>>
>>5998563
I am livid that they would group us with the T. They have their own separate issues. They have "straight" tpeople. How does that fit in with us lesbians? It doesnt. They need their separate shit, far removed from us. Take the B too because they are mostly heterosexual and unaffected by the difficulty it comes with being gay.
>>
>>5998558
>srs, cut that thing off pls
smooth af anon
>>
>>5998568
Trans people have no business in lesgen anyway. Why on earth should a man even be in a lesbian thread? Doest matter if he's talking about his penis or not. Trans don't belong here period, they have their own threads. There's literally a dozen trans threads in the catalog and one, count it one lesbian thread. Just let us have this one thread for actual females and you guys can have the whole rest of the board. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>5998561
well i didn't expect it to be different, i only posted because i saw pretty ridiculous infighting on the frontpage, but i guess i only stoked the fires.
>>
>>5998582
>>5998587
>>5998582

look, "combining in a single group" isn't "wasting two thirds of each thread talking about how those other groups are terrible". If the goal is to have room to talk about lesbian-specific issues, then lesgen is a complete failure most of the time, unless men, penises and mtfs are lesbian-specific issues, in which case lesgen is a brilliant success.
>>
>>5998587
Transwomen might be lesbians, anon.
I learned that when I was 12. But I'm pretty sure soon you'll also grow up to be 12 and you might learn it too.
>>
File: 4E1ZAoA.png (61 KB, 835x585) Image search: [Google]
4E1ZAoA.png
61 KB, 835x585
>>5998586
Wouldn't really help. That facial structure is ugly as fuck. Ugh.

Anyway. Let's stop talking about them and move on to more important matters, like how do you ask a girl to be your girlfriend? Do you actually voice the words
"Will you be my girlfriend?" For the normies, how did it work for you?
>>
^^^^^

Every single one of you is taking the bait. If you're responding to someone to scold them for taking the bait, you're taking the bait just as much as they are.

This has been a PSA.
>>
>>5998589
well shit nigga, if I went to gay gen and posted "lel you guys should be less racist and less misogynistic", im sure i'd be stoking fires too.
>>
>>5998610
>If you're responding to someone to scold them for taking the bait, you're taking the bait just as much as they are.
You're taking the bet too.
>>
File: cold.jpg (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cold.jpg
67 KB, 400x400
>>5998603
>But I'm pretty sure soon you'll also grow up to be 12 and you might learn it too.
>>
>>5998610
>expecting les gen to never bite bait

nigga that ain't ever gonna happen.
>>
Why are nazibians so obsessed with trans women? Maybe they're reverse transwomen? (as in, AFAB but wish they were assigned male so they could transition)

It's so ironic that they claim they don't want trans* people in here, and yet, if they would just shut the fuck up no one would even know if there are trans* people in here or not.
>>
>>5998611
Let's see how it goes! >>/5998626/
>>
>>5998603
except... a lot of open loud transwomen like Christine Love and Merrit Kopas stopped saying they were lez and became bi. Only a matter of time before they go full straight. It's the hormones you know.
>>
>>5998632
>>5998626
>>
>>5998385

How?
>>
lesgen is a place where men accuse men of being men accusing men of being men...
>>
>>5998636

I wonder if gay men took T
and lesbians took E
if it would cure homosexuality
>dat poetry
>>
>>5998636
>female hormones make you like men.
>/lesgen/
>>
>>5998603
>men
>lesbians
Pick one
>>
>>5998655
You're on to something
>>
Wow, they're taking the bait hard on gaygen.
>>
>>5998655
this anon is a man
>>
>>5998666
>implying transwomen are men
>Satan, pls
>>
>>5998603
Also what kind of fucked up childhood did you have where at 12 years old your parents introduced a man in a dress to you and told you he was a lesbian? Did that man in a dress molest you is that why you're here now
>>
>>5998679
(You)
>>
>>5998677
>implying someone with a penis and XY chromosomes is a woman
Delusional straight man pls go
>>
I have so much snot right now and I'm suppose to go out tonight and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to.

Also I was very into this girl at my school and I found her on tumblr and she had a gf at one point that posted with her for a while.

They broke up I guess and I messaged the ex and was like "hey you don't know me but I'm thinking of asking X out and I was wondering why you broke up, is she crazy or something" and she replied saying she wasn't crazy that she was very nice and they only broke up because of distance problems.

I asked her out and we went on a couple dates when she asked me if I was the person who messaged her ex because I guess she told her and I decided lying would make it worse so I said I was and she seemed cool with it but after a couple days broke up with me to go back out with the ex since I got them talking again I guess so that was fun for me.
>>
>>5998688

Idg this (Tu) meme pls esplain svp
>>
So, some of you might have notice already, but I've decided not to respond to anyone when they use the chromosome bait.

That's when they reveal themselves as confirmed trolls, so you everyone should do the same and just ignore.

This has also been a PSA
>>
>>5998705
>tfw no qt french gf.
>>
>>5998706
Why don't you just please go back to translesgen . You seriously have 95% of the board to yourself
>>
>>5998705
They are trolls looking for someone to respond.
They basically want posts to show the (You) when someone responds to your post.
>>
>>5998698
This problem would be solved if we make lesgen specifically CISlesgen so males stop coming here
>>
>>5998694

>thw sly ex-gf used you as an "in" the whole time

"Hey X, someone messaged me on tumblr asking about you. They asked me if we broke up because are you crazy and I said no, tbqh you make a really good gf"

"Aww ex-gf that's so sweet of you, I missed talking to you, you made a really good gf too"

etc
>>
>>5998722
>implying I'm trans*

I'm not even the one obsessed by them. You are.
>>
>>5998728
I guess your doctor trolled you hard when he pulled you out of your mom, saw your penis and said, "congratulations it's a boy"
Guess nobody told him that girls also have penises
>>
>>5998698
gib filter pls
>>
>>5998733

>thinking biological str8 males respect the wishes of anyone ever
>>
>>5998747
>hey, what if I posted that on gaygen?
>>5998753
>crossposting on lesgen and gaygen
I'm a genius! Now both gens are on fire! Now let's attack mtfg too.
>>
>>5998721

Yeah, but they're not lesbian and they're not going to have feelings for you.

I wish I could just meet another lesbian that didn't wear their sexuality on their sleeve. But I doubt that would ever happen. And I think a lot of people like me just resort to men because it's easier for a man and a woman to find each other. So, whatever.
>>
>>5998735
Literally what happened.

At least they didn't shit on me to like, seem better, I mean I guess she probably didn't need to because I suppose our dates weren't spectacular or anything.

I met the ex in person this week when she came to visit and she was actually very nice.
>>
>>5998766

Why do bisexuals get so much hate? And, I am not bisexual. I'd never resort to dating a man just because.
>>
>>5998766
>tfw no qt bf
>>
File: b42.jpg (74 KB, 680x538) Image search: [Google]
b42.jpg
74 KB, 680x538
>>5998775
Bisexuals are some of the best people ever.
I'm not bi, but my gf is.

The nazis hate bi for the same reason they hate everything. Hate is all they know. They can't really help it. It's very sad desu.
>>
>>5998799
I mean, good for her if she wants to identify as that. But I don't get the point of it.
>>
>>5998775
>I am not bisexual.
>People like me

kek.

If anyone prefers women but resorts to men, it's because they're bi betas who would rather cope with hairy dick than actually risk their egos asking out women they're attracted to. I'm glad they're leaving themselves out of the WSW community. If you won't actually ask out a woman, you don't deserve a gf.
>>
>>5998824
How are you any better when you want to date straight women? Like, get real. Did I ever even say I was bisexual? I was saying that a lot of women are in the closet and end up dating men as a result.

And yeah, I can agree with you on the Tumblr art.
>>
Well, mtfgen seems to be the least trollable gen. They're pretty chill overall.
>>
>>5998851
>mentally ill/suicidal people
>chill
You know they also say death row is the quietest and most chill part of prisons.
>>
File: Vivian.png (133 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Vivian.png
133 KB, 700x400
>>5998799
is that... Vivian James X tumblr fan art?
>>
>>5998863
Now that you mention it.
Nearly missed it due to potato head.
>>
>>5998851

They've been trolled since birth by life and genetics, so 4chan probably feels like home.
>>
>>5998748
>thinking biological str8 males respect the wishes of anyone ever
I guess I should have known better, considering even chemically altered men still rape women. I wish I could find that story about that feminist mtf that raped his girlfriend
>>
>>5998636
>Only a matter of time before they go full straight. It's the hormones you know.
So, those with estrogen only love men, and those with testosterone only love women. nice we got that settled. *SNORT*
>>
>>5998748
>tfw I have more male friends than female friends
>tfw no gf
>>
File: 07.png (94 KB, 224x229) Image search: [Google]
07.png
94 KB, 224x229
>tfw NEET lesbian masterrace
>>
Straight mtf here. Sorry you ladies have to put up with disgusting transbian creeps pretending to be women. Keep fighting the good fight, I hope the mtfs stop bothering you girls and go back to their own threads.
>>
>>5998918
Why are straight mtfs and ftms so much more normal than vice versa
>>
File: lesgen potential topics.jpg (639 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
lesgen potential topics.jpg
639 KB, 1920x1200
I'm so done.
>>
>>5998918
I have to agree they shit up mtfg as well. Transbians creep on straight mtfs and hit on them and harass them constantly. They're extremely predatory
>>
>>5998945
>>
>>5998961
but lets not talk about it here, these poor lesbians don't need to even be exposed to mtfs, its not their thing and we should respect that. Lets go.
>>
File: 1361410217951.jpg (53 KB, 650x875) Image search: [Google]
1361410217951.jpg
53 KB, 650x875
>>5998918
Straight MtF are the only kind of trannies I like. Would befriend one of you any day, but please genocide the AGP transbians.
>>
>>5998918
gayman, pls go.
>>
>>5998345
Wow dude.
You're, Like.... Gay
>>
>>5998858
That doesn't make any sense. They weren't straight if they were with you and have had relationships with other men -- they were bisexual.
>>
>>5998918
>troll trying to start shit again
why would a "straight" mtf ever post in a lesbian thread? fuck you
>>
>>5998987

Hahaha. I hadn't seen that.
But srs

>heterosexual male
>with that laugh

He sounds like a Disney villain, and all of them were p.much gay lbr.
>>
File: 312_1000.jpg (50 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
312_1000.jpg
50 KB, 540x540
>>5998986
no more dick so I ain't gay
>>
File: isekai no seikishi monogatari.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
isekai no seikishi monogatari.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>signing up for new internet
>sales lady seems p gay
>calls me sweetie twice
>gives me and my mom her card
>tells me to call her or email her in case something goes wrong
>mfw
>>
>>5999025
k.
>>
>>5999027
by your stupid 'logic' you're just a gay man pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>5999055
Says the girl who is with other women who claim to be straight. Girl, you're in denial.

What's your deal with hating on bisexuals? It doesn't make any sense, especially since you date them.
>>
>>5999066
naw I am a transwoman, I am just tired of being blamed for fucking up lesbian threads when the ones doing it are men with penises
>>
>>5998608
The last time I asked it turned out she was straight and really into an admittedly cute dude in our social circle. But the upside is despite the crippling embarrassment at least I knew and could move on.
>>
>>5999027

Post tranny vagina, I'm curious.
I've only seen one and it didn't really look like the real thing.
>>
>>5998656
I dunno, I've taken a lot of e and I'm still pretty gay.
>>
>>5999029

Lie and say that you're having trouble connecting and losing internet signal a couple hours at a time. Then when she gives you instructions to do shit, pretend like she helped you fix it and flatter her like "wow, you really know your stuff thank you so much"
>>
>>5999078
You aren't to blame though. The nazis are, as always.

Just look at the thread, there were 6 posts, and zero talk about gender identity.

Then this >>5998100 piece of shit started it all.

And every /lesgen/ is the same thing. The same old trolls.
>>
I got in a car accident and had to go to the ER and there was a cute nurse and I was maybe not super alert and mentioned to my mom that I was in love with my nurse and she asked her out for me which is embarrassing now that I'm not drugged.
>>
>>5999088
that's because the ones you see are attached to gross old men, not passable ones like me
https://unsee.
cc/rogumape/
>>
>>5999115
intredasting
are you a latina or something?
>>
>>5999093
You're a disgrace to the community if you believe that the girls you date are straight. Just leave.
>>
>>5999120
white as snow. I am just vacationing atm and have a tan
>>
>>5999110
Let us know how your first date goes. Hopefully mum won't set that up, too.

Discuss lesgen: why are nurses so f'n cute?
>>
>>5999115
Wow. That's way nicer than mine. Does it work well?
>>
>>5999115
>implying that is yours
google image reverse comes up with several results. lying tranny detected
>>
>>5999139
uniforms
>>
>>5999128

If she didn't have/enjoy sex with OP, she could have been straight.

>tfw people forget that you can date and not have sex because everyone is whorish nowadays reeeee muh society
>>
>>5999013
>why would a "straight" mtf ever post in a lesbian thread? fuck you
Why would a straight man even post in a lesbian thread? Or be the mod of a lesbian skype group for that matter?
>>
>>5999104
>And every /lesgen/ is the same thing. The same old trolls.
We could have a normal lesgen where we talk about actual lesbian topics if we make sure that the next lesgen is specifically a CIS lesgen, and make anyone with a Y chromosome know that they're not wanted and should not post on lesgen.
>>
File: DONTUNDERSTAND.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DONTUNDERSTAND.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>5999173
>implying that would keep anyone out
>>
>>5999188
It would keep the nazis out of the normal thread.

I think it's a win-win
>>
>>5999131
Good luck to ya.

My friend is a paramedic and she meets cute girls all the time because of it.

>>5999139
There won't be a date, turns out she is straight and engaged.
>>
>>5999173
>imblying thad would keeb anyone frumb shidbosting
>>
>>5999164
Um, I'm a part of the LGBT community as I am a lesbian.

Stop being so immature and posting here if you can't tolerate people that are different from you or are bisexual -- this a bisexual board after all. You sound as intolerant as a straight male that frequents /pol/. And I bet you do.

I'm glad you don't date other lesbians and limit yourself to people that will never reciprocate love back to you. You just sound really mean spirited.
>>
>>5999205
>You sound as intolerant as a straight male that frequents /pol/.
It's because that's exactly what they are.
>>
>>5999205
DA but

>creating a tiny thread on a niche lgbt forum specifically for lesbians

>you're intolerant if you're frustrated when non-lesbians take it over

Maybe you're the intolerant one for feeling entitled to force your way into other peoples' shit.
>>
>>5999225
How am I forcing my way into other people's shit? I just asked her why she liked to "date" straight women when it's illogical. And then she shammed me by calling me a bisexual by default when she dates women that date other guys.

It doesn't make any sense. And I was just asking about the intolerance toward bisexuals, because it seems really specific to these boards. I don't think that life is so black and white.

So, that's all I was asking.
>>
>>5999225
notice that he said >>5999205
> I'm a part of the LGBT community as I am a lesbian.
He didn't say he is a CIS lesbian, he is a mtf pretending to be a lesbian that is why he is defending them. Ignore him and hide his posts.
>>
>>5999255
You're like the ack of lesgen.
>>
>>5999249
>shamed you
>intolerance

Hon, I'm getting the impression that this isn't the place for you.
>>
>>5998394
Iktf
>>
>>5999269
What's the point of even having a LGBT board if everyone on here just acts like a straight male?
>>
>>5999282
Though a lot of the lesbians I've met irl do act like generic boorish straight males.
>>
>>5999027
Oh. So you just like dudes then.
>>
>>5999282

Homos need a little space to unleash our inner shitlords. There are plenty of other (i.e, most) LGBT sites taken over by the PC mentality if you prefer that.
>>
>>5999269
>4chan is the assholes of internet therefore I must be an asshole.

4chan is whatever we, the users, make of it. You are deliberately choosing to be an asshole.
>>
>>5999331
I'm a gold star transbian.
>>
File: watermelon.webm (593 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.webm
593 KB, 480x480
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>5999346
It makes my feminine penis tingle.
>>
>>5999331
Sounds lonely.
>>
>>5999346
Scared out of my mind. ·_·
>>
>>5999346
Mildly terrified.
>>
>>5999346
can I be a transwatermelon?
>>
>>5999346
doesn't matter had sex
>>
>>5999346

That looks like blood and guts spewing out, but she does have really great boobs.

>tfw death by crushed skull during oral
>>
>>5999361
Yup! Just put yourself between her legs and give it a go
>>
>>5999369
Is there a better way to go?
>>
>>5999369
>implying that isn't the pure end I've been dreaming of
>>
>>5999331
Yeah, because sexuality is a contest.
>>
>>5999386
>pure

Are you the nazibian?
>>
>>5999364
But most my friends are boys.
>>
>>5999346
waste of good melon
>>
>>5999422
I don't have a girlfriend because she was afraid of being gay and my 'dudebro' friend was the person who cheered me up and told me I'd find someone who wouldn't be afraid to be with me.
>>
>>5999468
What 10/10 girl would make me choose between my girlfriend and my friends?
>>
>rewatch kiki's delivery service
>dub with with nippon music for some reason

USAGI MONO WA KAMISAMA DATTE

>stuck in head five hours later
>don't even know actual lyrics
>>
File: 1441068948995.jpg (25 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
1441068948995.jpg
25 KB, 299x299
>>5999559
>dubbed anime
>>
>>5999566
>dubbed anything.
Why do people do this?
>>
>>5999540
I think that sort of behaviour would probably bump her down to a 9/10 for me. But I'm willing to accept your challenge if you have a girl already all lined up and ready to go.

>>5999571
Don't like reading subs.
>>
>>5999571
Because normies and children that can't read subtitles fast enough I guess.
>>
>>5999571

>knocking all dubs
>being that otaku

Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Yuyu Hakusho, Kiki, Digimon all superior in dub form tbqh famiglia.
>>
File: Shock All Around.png (219 KB, 598x253) Image search: [Google]
Shock All Around.png
219 KB, 598x253
>>5999585
>this post
>>
>>5998078
Can snails just be our new mascot? They're cute af.
_@"·
>>
>>5999602
I think they already are our de facto mascot.
>>
>>5999346
The danger makes it super hot.
>>
>>5999593
They're only wrong about Digimon.
>>
>>5999616
No. Watching dubs is absolutely haram.
>>
>>5998437
You, I like you. I always wanted a sex slave.
>>
On a scale from 1-10, how badly does soap burn your vagina?
>>
File: 1460175034827[1].jpg (561 KB, 1025x1600) Image search: [Google]
1460175034827[1].jpg
561 KB, 1025x1600
>>
>>5999615
But all the lesbians I have stuff in common with are ugly weirdos and all the qts are boring normies. (To whom I'm probably disappointingly weird.)
>>
>>5999626
Depends on what kind of soap and where. Childhood me advises against trying to clean 'inside' on pain of pain.
>>
>>5999636
at least you aren't in Alaska.

my town is on a remote island of 2500 people and I'm the only lesbian and no bi sluts.
>>
>>5999645
>2500 people
>I'm the only lesbian and no bi sluts
Statistically this sounds wrong.
>>
>>5999645
I live in Ireland and the only other lesbian in my town moved to London.

Not that we had anything in common other than our sexuality anyway.
>>
>>5999663
I'm not a gold star anyway so I never qualified. If only 7 year old me had been less curious.
>>
>>5999652
almost no one grows up here and keeps living here . almost everyone is from somewhere else and moved here for work fishing.

i look and look and look, just straight cis people and gay cis men.
>>
>>5999671
We should probably both emigrate.
>>
>>5999029
>>5999098
This. Do what she told you anon.
>>
>>5999623
The orginal english dubs for S1 Digimon are fucking great. Same with Pokemon. All the hidden jokes and burns you pick up when you're older are great.
>>
When am I going to be added to the Skype chat? WHEN?
>>
>>5999624

>tfw no /fit/ tomboy-femme gf to overpower me and bully me into basically being her sex slave
>>
>>5999718
iktf
>>
>>5999709
Take off those nostalgia goggles you nigger.
>>
>>5999708
Does it really count if it was prepubescent?
>>
>>5999718
>tfw no sporty cute tomboy to overpower and bully into basically being my complete slut
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.