[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1441550125982.png (38 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441550125982.png
38 KB, 1000x1000
Previously on: >>54939556

Welcome to /fglt/. We are always open to users of all levels, including absolute beginners.

There are four ways to try GNU/Linux, you can:

0) Install a GNU/Linux OS on a VM (Virtual Machine/VirtualBox) for "safety purposes"
1) Use the Live ISO directly without installing anything, that way, you can get a "full GNU/Linux experience".
2) Dual-boot GNU/Linux with Windows/Mac (recommended if you want to learn more about GNU/Linux)
3) Go balls deep and overwrite everything with GNU/Linux

Before asking, please search for answers to your questions in resources.

Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.

Understand that much of your software from Windows will be unavailable, although maybe WINE can make up for it.

IRC connection details:
Server: chat.freenode.net:6667 (no SSL, 6697 for SSL) - Channel: #flt
If you don't have an IRC client (which you should), go to https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/flt to use IRC on a web client.

Visit the Friendly GNU/Linux Thread/Website:
http://fglt.nl/

Resources:
man <insert command here>
Your friendly neighborhood search engine (searx.me, ixquick, whatever)
https://wiki.archlinux.org/ (Most of the configurations and troubleshoots will work on various distros, including Debian)
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/
http://linuxcommand.org/tlcl.php
https://www.gnu.org/
>>
First for SATYA NUTELLA
>>
Windows = OS X > GNU/Linux
>>
>>54950953
t. pajeet
>>
>>54950976
>>>/pol/
>>
/g/ is kill
>>
should I install lfs
>>
Anyone try alpine linux?
>>
>>54951090
For the desktop
>>
>>54951090
its like GNU/Linux without the gnu
>>
>>54951121
It's actually a busybox cripple.
>>
Any package manager for android?
>>
File: 1426713934001.png (307 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426713934001.png
307 KB, 500x500
What was the definitive GNU/Linux(es) of the '90s?

I'm getting bored installing NT4 on every new Pentium Pro box I get my hands on.
>>
https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/play-videos-without-using-flash
>>
>>54951141
slackware
>>
>>54951141
Slackware, of course.
>>
Green Is My Pepper
>>
>>54951155
>>54951162
Figured as much, now to find some archived images...

I don't want to use Windows 98 or its son ever again.
>>
Thinking about installing Arch with cinnamon, thoughts?
>>
>>54951083
if you need a hobby distro yes. I installed it. It takes you 3 - 7 days according how many time you spend on it.
The real problem comes after. I uninstalled it right after I realised what I started.
You'll have to download everything manually, compile everything manually, there is no package manager. You'll have to check manually for updates, and manage security yourself. Having a functional linux distribution takes some time.
>>
File: Muh_Photoshop2.png (275 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Muh_Photoshop2.png
275 KB, 1366x768
>>54951251
Do it
>>
>>54951251
using cinnamon on fedora.

bretty gud 2bh. but i'm really ok with most DEs
>>
>>54951277
>>54951277
So that's a thinkpad right? How does ALSA audio and pulseaudio work with you? Whenever I would mute, and then unmute the audio would stay muted. Is cinnamon stable?
>>
>>54951330
I never had any issues with ALSA actually. It's not really a thinkpad but the specs do resemble. It's my primary machine as well
>>
>>54950906
>>54950689
If you are playing games in the windows guest, the server should be run in the guest. Otherwise the cursor is unusable in most fullscreen games. I did not really like this solution so I got a hardware KVM switch that I just use for my keyboard and mouse for games, and synergy for controlling my windows vm while not playing games. Are you doing a GPU passthrough?
>>
File: 07115101647000.gif (2 MB, 252x184) Image search: [Google]
07115101647000.gif
2 MB, 252x184
Does anyone have a serial for Geekbench 3? I want to run the 64-bit version, but only registering.

For Windows and OS X it is easy to find registered versions, but for Linux I can not find.
>>
  1 #!/bin/bash
2 my_array=($(ls) $(echo "This is an array"))
3 for i in $my_array; do
4 echo $my_array[$i]
5 done

How do I fix this?
>>
How stable is kubuntu 16.* at the moment?
>>
>>54951694
wait for the first point release. later in the summer.
>>
>>54951274
lfs is good for;
- learning about linux
- starting your own distribution
- building a one-off embedded system with strict requirements (gentoo is also good for this if it's not too strict)
>>
>>54951694
kde sucks giant donkey balls now. there's so many problems and I keep getting told they'll be solved with the next Qt release or the next Plasma release or that it's because $distro doesn't do it right, etc, etc. For instance, multi-monitors are STILL broken. I was told this was much better with Qt 5.6 but it's not and now there's a blog post telling me it's going to be fixed soon.

FUCK SAKE. I'm tired of the excuses and half-assed everything with KDE
>>
is there something like tunein but for linux?

I like listening to radio stations from all over the world
>>
>>54951854
Come on over to the GNOME club. We have tons of stability and multi-monitor works just fine.

We also have GTK, which is clearly superior to Qt.
>>
File: snapshot4.png (131 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
snapshot4.png
131 KB, 1366x768
How do enable the greyed out options here?
>>
>>54951938
except the damn file picker.
>>
>>54951946
nevermind, figured it out
>>
waiting on answer for >>54943960
>>
filt
>>
>>54952086
Stage 1 is a massive waste of time and is no longer officially supported. Stage 3 is the officially recommended installation method. Any marginal performance gains would be outweighed by the massive amount of time spent waiting. You'll recompile everything eventually in updates anyway.
>>
>>54952086
The minimal cd is not a stage 3 tarball. The cd is something you can use to chroot and install gentoo with. The tarball is what you extract which contains files and directories needed for the install (/usr /bin etc). You can do the same thing with ubuntu live cd, makes little difference.
>>
For somebody that wants to learn more about programming etc, what are the benefits of using a Linux?
>>
NOTE: I AM A COMPLETE NOOB

>>54952109
Thanks for the quick reply. I am in love with minimal performance gains. I have screenshotted and saved your answer in a special folder called "Make gentoo the fastest possible".
Any extra information will be greatly, greatly, greatly appreciated.
>>54952133
Firstly, thanks for the quick response.
Second, I don't know what a stage X tarball is exactly. But I am assuming it contains the kernel, and GNU stuff, and I learn from you installation files.
Lastly, I am guessing Chroot means I am booted in the setup folders that require access to a root directory of which the setup files are located in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Please.
>>
File: 1460966780850.jpg (246 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
1460966780850.jpg
246 KB, 627x502
>>54952270
you're like a man jumping into a volcano yelling "I UNDERSTAND NOTHING"

i love it, please continue

pic related: you
>>
File: 1461355502052.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461355502052.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>54951667
I figured it out. WOW YOU GUYS WERE SOOO HELPFUL

1 #!/bin/sh
2 l=$(ls /home/femo/Pictures/*.png)
3 p=$(ls /home/femo/Desktop/scripts/shell/)
4 x="$l $p"
5 for i in $x
6 do
7 echo $i
8 done
>>
>>54952270
Just read up on these terms, stages and chroot are both very well documented.
>>
>>54952165
What do you want to learn?
>>
Anyone have any idea how to set up the late 2014 macbook pro's wireless in linux? currently struggling in manjaro.
>>
>>54952339

everything that a l33t programmer needs to learn in order to call himself a l33t programmer.
>>
What does it mean when it says that "In Linux, a ‘useradd‘ command is a low-level utility".
Are all commands utilities? What is a high level utility?
>>
>>54952430
I suggest you start with shell. First get familiar with Linux before branching out.
>>
>>54952499
what's "it"?
>>
>>54952525
"it" is paragraph 2 sentence one at the link http://www.tecmint.com/add-users-in-linux/
>>
>>54952563
i see, basically, a command is anything entered into a shell (which might involve multiple programs at once), a utility is a program which performs some kind of data-altering task (i don't think there's an absolute definition for it, but i wouldn't call something like "echo" a utility, for example)
a "low-level ultility" in this context presumably means that it's a prorgram which alters basic, system-wide settings, rather than user-specific settings. high and low level anything depends on the context
>>
How well does kvm perform compared to native?
>>
>>54952321
>using ls for bash scripting

thought you weren't supposed to do that.
>>
>>54952861
you're not
>>
>>54952861
Why not?
>>
>>54952904
http://mywiki.wooledge.org/ParsingLs
>>
>>54952941
Thanks. God to know. I fairly new to to this kinda stuff
>>
>>54953045
when moving from using the shell by hand to writing shell scripts, it's important to understand which programs are designed for /human/ IO and /machine/ IO
ls output is only meant for humans, it won't always work as intended when processed by machine

some programs support both kinds, generating human output automatically when it's outputting to a shell, and machine output when piped to something else or when instructed to with a switch
>>
Why won't Debian live usb boot in UEFi systems and how can it be done?
>>
>>54950906
/r/ing Torvalds' response to GNU/Linux towards Richard Stallman
>>
I'm attempting to set up a dual boot using a win 7 iso burned to usb using dd, and it's not being recognized as a boot device. When I mount it in linux the files seem to have been copied properly but I'm not sure. I also need it to boot in UEFI mode which it does not seem to want to do even though I have enabled UEFI for storage devices in the settings.
>>
>>54953374
Hmm I think it might be because its UDF instead of FAT32?
>>
Using UUI on an old windows XP with a 32bit OS and gives me an error at the end of UUI using 7zip to put on the drive.
>Said ISO is 64 bit OS
It's not writing the kernal properly so do I need to use the 32 bit version since I'm using Windows XP 32 bit or should it not matter?
>>
>>54953432
So the arch wiki says to simply run wipefs and then write the iso to the usb with dd. Then again, the instructions are meant for linux so I'm assuming there is no further info because linux will boot fine from the UDF partition, but windows refuses to. Do I need to just create the FAT32 filesystem with mkfs, or also set the partition type in fdisk?
>>
>>54950996
>>>/loo/
>>
File: nice.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
962 KB, 320x260
>>54950906
Just stopped by to admire the pics on OP, a mirror of internet culture. Fine art m8.
>>
>>54952513

>i want to learn to ride a bike
>i suggest you first learn about wheels, how they're round and how they roll
>>
>>54950953
>Windows as good as OSX
>Implicitly implying implications
>>
File: cmp-all4.png (32 KB, 698x690) Image search: [Google]
cmp-all4.png
32 KB, 698x690
I've been testing a few wm for ricing. See the pic, this list is in resource usage order.

Twin: Is framebuffer wm, I mention it because might come in handy for some people or for a special occasion, but not great for ricing. Comes with his own "terminal emulator" and set of applications, for obvious reasons.
TinyWM: With 50 lines of code, this is minimal as ir can get. Not big on features, but useful if you need to use a sttacking wm inside a tiling wm like Ratpoison (by using nested X servers).
dwm (+ dwmstatus): Now we are getting to feature-rich wm. This dynamic wm doesn't have many features by default, but with "patches" you can extend it a lot.
Ratpoison: Not for the fain of heart, this is the Emacs of wm, almost an entire desktop environment funtionality via shortcuts. Strictly tiling wm means you need to adjust to a life without the mouse.
Vtwm: twm with virtual desktop, Motif-like theme, and other added functionality. Themeable through a .vtwm, is easy to use and very savvy for when all else fails.
i3: No longer a wm, is a full DE, is the easy tiling wm you can get your hand on. Taksbar Included.
Blackbox (or Opebox): The wm which of Openbox forked from, is more than enough to use as a lightweight template for ricing. If you want more features you can use the fork Openbox that has xml configs.
IceWM: Do you feel like using a windows clone? With this you can out of the box. Even the configuration has a GUI for you.
Window Maker: A clone of nextstep (ancestor of Mac OS), a lot of applications (.app) are made for this wm.
Amiwm: Clone of the Amiga OS, the best feature you can find here is the workbench style.
FVWM (+ FvwmTabs and 4dwm theme): Now this is heavily themeable, feature filled wm. So much has been done for FVWM that you can choose between making a CDE/4dwm lookalike, or windows-like. FvwmTabs add an extra feature, the chance to merge programs in different windows by using "tabs".
s3d (+ s3dfm): ITS A FUCKING 3D DESKTOP!!!
>>
>>54951137
F-droid
>>
>>54952321
for i in /home/femo/Pictures/*.png /home/femo/Desktop/scripts/shell/; do
echo $i
done
>>
I'm vaguely familiar with Linux from a few projects I've done, little servers and Raspberry Pi stuff, that type of thing. I want to dual boot and try to make Linux my main desktop/Steam game OS. I'm fine with needing to learn and setup some stuff to get it all properly configured, but not Arch/Gentoo levels of autism. Which distribution should I use, and why? I'm thinking openSUSE might be good, given how it's setup to be easily configurable and compatible, but I assume that also means slightly bloated, and that I'll constantly need to be fucking with it to do the same stuff that I could easily do on something like Debian or Ubuntu. Debian is another I'm considering, because Steam officially supports Ubuntu, which is Debian based, so I assume compatibility will be good. I could do Ubuntu or Mint, but those are bloated with stuff I don't need, and Ubuntu has had spyware in the past. If I go Debian stable, will I end up always having trouble with everything being out of date? Or if I go with the slightly more updated version(can't recall name), will I regret it because of bugs taking too long to fix?
>>
>>54954819
is there a good dynamic WM that uses plaintext configs, has window snapping in stacking mode without ugly hacks, is minimal and makes sense? I kind of like dwm but reompiling just to change the config is not very appealing and in i3 i find the stacking mode to be a bit lacking.
i heard that some people use some kind of grid that you can align windows to in stacking mode(?), how is this done?
>>
>torrent at 1.1 MB/s
>install Ubuntu
>use Deluge
>suddenly everything torrents at 150 - 250 kB/s with peaks of 500kB/s
All torrents do this, no matter how many seeds.
Whats wrong with it, how do I fix it?
>>
>>54954967
if you messed with the Pi, you likely already used a Debian derivative, why not just go full Debian? ubuntu and steamOS are based on it for a reason.
Debian has 3(5 in reality but experimental and oldstable are not an option) releases, stable is great for servers and everything that doesn't need to be up to date all the time, testing is a the next debian release and the packages in it already had a few weeks of testing before making it into testing repos, the problem with testing is that it has a freeze every two years that will make updates during that time take a while, unstable is the true rolling release of Debian, the packages in it are usually just tested by a few devs but in exchange you get really fresh packages and fast updates in case you find and report a bug or someone else does. but you should read the corresponding debian wiki pages.
>>
Where can I get a toolchain for MIPS Linux 2.6?
>>
File: 1434144936525.jpg (98 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1434144936525.jpg
98 KB, 500x333
>>54951277
>Arch
>Photoshop
The fuck is wrong with you.

>>54951667
- http://mywiki.wooledge.org/ParsingLs
- don't use, echo; use printf instead
- quote your variables
- http://wiki.bash-hackers.org/syntax/arrays

>>54953340
Fake and gay.
- RMS doesn't have a Google+ account
- He wouldn't name any account "Richard Stallman"

>>54954937
> echo
> unquoted variable
But seeing ; and do on the same line makes me happy.

>>54955215
You can use a hotkey for recompiling and restarting. Search the web for dwm hacks; many people are posting their person patches.

Alternatively try AwesomeWM, the bloated version of dwm, with Lua configuration. Also here there are many scripts around.

Last but not least, you can use a xdotool or wmctrl script to provide snapping independent from your WM.
>>
>>54954970
>>54954970
>>54954970
>>
>>54954970
Why are you using a PPA? transmission is in the main repos.
>>
>>54950906
how do i format an unrecognized partition table on linux i keep getting i/o error ,but i ran a badblocks and only 3 blocks out 32 gib are bad
>>
>>54956257
ppa has newer versions than the outdated crap in Ubuntu repos.

Also, I got the exact same error before I added the transmissionbt ppa so the error has nothing to do with that.
>>
Best linux distro for gaming?
>>
>>54956412
>>>/v/
>>
>>54956435
"friendly gnu/linux thread"
>>
What part of Linux handles the font rendering? IS it in the kernel, or handled by the DE, or some other third-party thing that varies from distro to distro?
>>
>>54956435
If you mention Linux on /v/ you get directed to >>>/g/

>>54956412
Just install Xubuntu. Lightweight, looks okay, not bloated with worthless packages and user friendly since it's a *buntu derivative.
>>
>>54950906
What do you think about Surf as a browser? did you test it? It feels fast as hell.
>>
>>54956303
I had a similar error when trying to install letsencrypt on debian. Turned out the package was removed. So maybe you need to install it with a different name, like transmission-gtk or something.

Or perhaps try the software center. Transmission works fine for me on regular Ubuntu.
>>
>>54956524
Thank you for the answer
>>
>>54954819
>i3: No longer a wm, is a full DE
You need to check your linux-experience privilege.
>>
How do I install sfml libraries to my gpp compiler in fedora. I think there is a repository out there somewhere but I can't find it and I am too stupid to understand the tutorial on the sfml website.
>>
Why do I see the Arch logo so often?
Is it the best distro?
>>
>>54956518
X
>>
>>54957220
because they think it was hard to install (it is not) and want to show it off. also the userbase is full of attention-whores.
>>
>>54957220
Arch's bright side:
- the aur
- the wiki

Arch's dark side:
- the distro
>>
>>54950906
that would make a good shirt design
>>
File: LRPTjxw.png (17 KB, 891x177) Image search: [Google]
LRPTjxw.png
17 KB, 891x177
Wine is using alsa and shit crackles.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s16c2mhCzHXk

Does anyone know why this is?
>>
Not using Arch, but:

>>54957311
What is wrong with Arch?

>>54957269
The userbase isn't that bad. They contribute many lines of code to the community. The reason you see them sperging is because you're on 4chan. Also why drop something because the users are bad? What kind of retarded logic is that?

Next to this, what is wrong with being happy about steeping up from Noobuntu level and being able to configure a distro? They have the right to feel 1337, even if it's childish.
>>
>>54957563
And it's not because 151%, i only turned it up for the recording.
>>
>>54957563
pulseaudio -k; wine virus.exe
>>
>>54957596
thanks
>>
File: 1442330587242.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442330587242.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
I want to try Linux, but there are so many Linuxes available. So, which one is the BEST?
>>
>>54957689
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as GNU, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. GNU is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Linux system made useful by the Linux corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the Linux system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Linux which is widely used today is often called “GNU", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux Project. There really is a GNU and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

GNU is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. GNU is normally used in combination with the Linux operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “GNU” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>54957689
Entry distro to get the ball rolling: Fedora.
Mature daily driver distros: Arch and Debian.
>>
File: 1440734878908.jpg (141 KB, 513x423) Image search: [Google]
1440734878908.jpg
141 KB, 513x423
>>54957720
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as GNU/Linux is in fact GNU. Linux is not part of the operating system itself, but is the kernel that is not covered by the naming system of an operating system as defined by common sense.

Many users run operating systems such as Windows, OSX, and a variant of BSD yet do not use a cumbersome naming system that includes the kernel, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, GNU has been the exception to this for no reason and has just been called "Linux" for no good reason, and many others use the insane, cumbersome term "GNU/Linux", mostly because the GNU project doesn't want you to think that Linux is a part of GNU.

There really is a Linux, and it's not part of GNU, but it's a kernel, and no one really specifies using it. GNU is the OS; the actual base system you interact with, and is useful with any compatible kernel; it can function with many different kernels such as GNU Mach or even kFreeBSD, so the whole system should only specify the kernel when it matters, because all these kernels are really irrelevant regarding GNU.
>>
Debian testing or unstable for daily driver?
>>
>>54957577
People like to bash on it because it dosent have a ncurse/gui installer. There is nothing with the distro that is bad,ignore the stallmanist, that would warrent not using it
WAAA THE BLEED EGE DUN MAK DED

Literally never had xorg break in 8 years.
>>
>>54958102
>stallmanist
Stop trying to divide the community with this crap nigger.
>>
>>54958125
They are part of the gnu cult.They cannot be reasoned with.They spew vile fallacies in an attempt to brain wash people in to thinking that if you dont use gpl, you're the anti-christ

(They think they are FREE to choose to limit them them selves, when it is exactly the opposite)
>>
>>54958024
>>
>>54958161
I wish'd people would educate themself about licensing and software freedom before posting bullshit.
>>
File: 1456366628617.png (156 KB, 688x1430) Image search: [Google]
1456366628617.png
156 KB, 688x1430
>>54958201
It's not bullshit.
They are willingly agreeing to use software a disgusting pedophile necophiliac neckbeard decides is correct for them to use.

I didn't drink the kool aid, i have full freedom to use what i want, without stallmans input

BUTT IS NOT FREE IT IS A NUCLEAR WARHEAD THAT THREATENS THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never had software threaten my life,My cd/dvd drive never closed by its self when i was putting a disk in it, breaking the disk had it actually closed.
>>
>>54958288
>They are willingly agreeing
>use what i want
you really don't get that it's the same thing, do you?

free software advocates and those who argue against them can both give up their freedom for proprietary software, anytime, anywhere. The GPL doesn't limit you in any way, same as the MS Windows EULA doesn't affect someone who doesn't use it.
The only difference is: we're pointing out that you are limiting your own freedom with the choices that you make.
All you can do is frantically type exclamation marks, because you have no counter-arguments
>>
>>54957577
>>Next to this, what is wrong with being happy about steeping up from Noobuntu level and being able to configure a distro? They have the right to feel 1337, even if it's childish.
>look at me, i was able to actually read a full wiki page and type the commands listed
>noobuntu level
people like you are exactly what's wrong with the arch community.
>>
>>54958102
>stallmanist
this is one community, stop trying to make a fight out of everything you dislike, this is not /pol/
>>
>>54957689
The one I'm using
>>
>>54957689
The grsec kernel is okay but I use Linux ZEN anyways.
>>
>>54958366
How is being told what you can and cannot use any freedom et all?
All the dictators throughout history were correct??????????!

>limiting your own freedom
Well, i dont think there is any software on my system that his holding my hands behind my back, threatening waterboarding me.
>counter argument
Deflecting is nice too :^)
>>
>>54957577
>What is wrong with Arch?
Nothing really. There are some salty memeposters
>>
>>54950906
You know fglt was supposed to be shitposting originally

Why are you still naming the thread that? Don't tell me that someone's cringey enough to actually call it GNU Linux?
>>
>>54958395
>you dislike
Why have prominent software not agreed to update to gplv3(the biggest being linux kernel)?!
They clearly must be funded by the evil corporations that steal all these freedoms you are telling me i am losing.

>one community,
yet it is the most vocal, similar to current feminism/tumblr/reddit "outrages".
I have yet to hear anyone bitch about:
apache
MIT
BSD
WTFPL
mistreating them on a personal level
>>
>>54958469
It's okay, I got used to it
>>
>>54958161
Not caring if bait or not, I'm bored so let's go:

>gnu cult
Explain.

>They cannot be reasoned with
Explain.

>brain wash people in to thinking that if you dont use gpl, you're the anti-christ
The FSF is trying to make people aware about their rights, that's education, not brainwashing.

>(They think they are FREE to choose to limit them them selves, when it is exactly the opposite)
The common error: Freedom doesn't mean "choice to do whatever you want". Freedom means not being a slave; not being under control. When you allow a company taking your code and making it proprietary, the user isn't free to change it, copy it or share it - instead of having control over the program, he is under control of the program, which obviously isn't freedom.

>>54958288
>disgusting pedophile necophiliac neckbeard
And I guess here is the point where I'm asking you to leave the gene pool. Seriously. What the hell. Don't tell me your brain can't distinguish between opinion and sexual orientation.

>i have full freedom to use what i want
Again your brain is failing, nobody, not RMS, not the FSF, not the GPL or anything in the free software movement is restricting or limiting you in installing whatever you want to install.

>I've never had software threaten my life
Good thing. You shouldn't use programs that spy on you, harm human rights and turn the community antisocial by not allowing to share copies.
>>
File: 1463401723567.png (17 KB, 481x239) Image search: [Google]
1463401723567.png
17 KB, 481x239
>>54958288
>>
>>54958484
Read up on tivozation.
All of the licenses you listed are free software licenses, try again.
>>
When I start my computer for 1m30 I got the message
a start job is running for sys-subsystem-net-devices-interface.device

any hint on how to solve this ?
>>
>>54958590
kek, freedom hating arch users on suicide watch
>>
>>54958590
Source?
>>
>>54958629
*user
>>
>>54958639
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Nonfree_applications_package_guidelines
>>54958643
This. Not every Arch user is a sperg.
>>
>>54958506
>gnu cult
>cannot be explainded with
FA FA FA FA FACTS:
http://gng.z505.com/cult.htm

>not brain washing
So manson was revealing hidden secrets to his followers? He must have been teaching his ways and wanting to educate the world.

>freedom dosent mean
>not being undercontrol

And why does any of it fucking matter?
There have been 3 cases,all of which were settled out of court. If there was a bigger threat from this EVIL software,would there not have been more cases?

>genepool
He has onpenly admitted he sees no problem with sexual relationships with underage persons. He has openly admitted he wants to be fucked when he dies(necro)
This is all logged on his offical website, that he maintains, and could have removed such entries at a later date.
>rms/fsf/gpl
>movement
kek
Then why is there a movement to even make people aware of it in the first place then?
Oh right you want to force your stallmanist mental bullshit

>spy on you
Why are you on the internet then?
>Harm human rights
Why are you not having an upoar of all the weapons technology that various goverment agencies use?
Why arent you not having an upoar of the nuclear management systems not being released?
Oh right, your point has no value.

>>54958601
Not my point. gpl is the only one pushing a "front" on the tech industry, in a very comical way. None of the others even fucking care
>>
sudo dnf install emacs

Total download size: 43 M
Installed size: 111 M

Not a good first impression, emacs, not good at all. Let's see if you can improve on that later..
>>
File: 1464808089903.jpg (37 KB, 441x544) Image search: [Google]
1464808089903.jpg
37 KB, 441x544
>>54958679
>http://gng.z505.com/cult.htm
Stopped reading here.
Pic related. The website's content in a nutshell.
>>
>>54958679
>>http://gng.z505.com/cult.htm
It's you again, are you still crying yourself to sleep?
>>
>>54958715
>>54958732
So statistical proof is of no use?
Having direct quotes is of no use?
Repeat after me:
" i am free"
>>
File: 1438531815668.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438531815668.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>54958745
>"Software development began on January 5, 1984, when Stallman quit his job at the Lab" --Wikipedia

>Note: George Orwell introduced newspeak and doublethink in the book and movie, 1984. GNU software was started 1984. How convenient.
>>
File: 1458634070968.png (19 KB, 457x413) Image search: [Google]
1458634070968.png
19 KB, 457x413
Topkek this website is serious master brainwashing/trolling:
http://gng.z505.com/fsf-restrict-forums.htm

Pic related, the FSF forums login page.
>>
>>54958936
>>54958858
/r/ing "gng debunked" infographic
>>
>>54958978
I'm a lazy faggot man.
>>
>>54958936
>Paying/donating money to be a member of a nonprofit organization???
>>
File: 1461106611967.jpg (38 KB, 493x248) Image search: [Google]
1461106611967.jpg
38 KB, 493x248
>>54959024
Go home bait.
>>
>>54959024
Who would have thought that a non-profit would participate in a money raising scheme? That's totally outrageous. How dare they ask people to support them with money.
>>
>>54959044
That's because Jimmy is dumb nigger cattle
>>
>>54959281
That's racist.
>>
Is there a way to have workspaces not be side-by-side in Xubuntu? At work on Ubuntu (Unity) I can have a 2x2 arrangement of workspaces which is comfy and I was hoping to get that at home as well.
>>
Is there a way to have a public write repo(github?) of public pgp keys, that people can upload to have their key added to my keyring?
>>
>>54959993
gsettings set org.compiz.core:/org/compiz/profiles/unity/plugins/core/ hsize 4
gsettings set org.compiz.core:/org/compiz/profiles/unity/plugins/core/ vsize 4
>>
>>54960028
That's for Ubuntu, retard.
>>
>>54960028
$ gsettings set org.compiz.core:/org/compiz/profiles/unity/plugins/core/ hsize 2
No such schema 'org.compiz.core'
>>
>>54957689
Ubuntu
>>
I compiled the kernel, but in time to install the modules I get this error:

http://pastebin.com/a6C8iCg0

How do I fix this? Thanks!
>>
>>54960373
please use LANG=C before posting logs.
>>
When you do a fresh install of Arch Linux, what do you actually have? Just the kernel itself and the stuff in the base packages list? So stuff like xorg, audio stuff, etc. needs to be installed afterwards?
>>
>>54954126
that's not at all what he suggested.
>>
File: enMUW7s.jpg (22 KB, 630x423) Image search: [Google]
enMUW7s.jpg
22 KB, 630x423
Can someone explain which is better-- MATE v. gnome classic shell?

I can test resource use and such, but I just want the more stable/less buggy of the two.
>>
>>54960745
Alsa is included in the kernel. Basically just install xorg and a window manager and you're done.
>>
tl;dr: Installed debian alongside windows 10, can't boot into

>New thinkpad x1 with windows 10
>Going to dual boot debian jessie
>Set up live usb
>upgrade bios firmware due to bugs in 1.12 with linux
>Fiddle in bios, secure boot off, allow both legacy/uefi, csm on
>Shrink windows partition
>boot usb, everything seems to be relatively fine, no wireless internet, not sure if just a thing for the live usb
>Don't connect to internet yet, I'll update after install
>use largest contiguous free space for partition
>install debian
>can't find how to boot into it
>not even failing to boot into debian, just can't find it to boot into at boot device menu

Windows still fine, and it looks like all of debian landed in the partition correctly, might be a problem with grub/uefi?
I still have fast boot on, I should probably disable it, but that shouldn't prevent the option to boot into debian from appearing in the boot device screen.
Maybe it installed in legacy mode instead of uefi? Should that matter if the bios allows booting both?

Also, when it asked about installing grub, it said no other operating systems were detected, and installing grub may make them temporarily unbootable. Initially hit no, it then asks me if I'd like to install it to somewhere other than the MBR, such as a partition or removeable device. Changed my mind and went back, selecting to yes install grub to MBR. However, it looks like the same screen then as before, asking where I want to install it. So I just choose /dev/sda. Maybe grub should've gone to MBR and didn't? I don't know much about grub or MBR at all.
When I couldn't find how to boot debian, I loaded the live usb again and mounted the partition, then did grub-install on /dev/sda. Still no luck after rebooting.

Something I'm missing? Did I misconfigure a setting? Do I need to do something like efibootmgr? Try again from scratch?
Thanks in advance for any help.
>>
>>54960868
mate, it's a fork of gnome2 when gnome2 was discontinued in favour of gnome3 in 2011.
So you got 9 years of development of gnome2 followed by 5 years of development by mate team.
>>
File: 14575688076087.jpg (146 KB, 657x960) Image search: [Google]
14575688076087.jpg
146 KB, 657x960
>>54960868
MATE, mate
>>
File: LikeAnOpenBook.png (494 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
LikeAnOpenBook.png
494 KB, 1000x1000
I made a minimal Debian install. Next step is installing KDE, but I'm confused. What's the difference between "kde-plasma-netbook" and "kde-plasma-desktop"?

https://wiki.debian.org/KDE
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/kde-plasma-desktop
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/kde-plasma-netbook

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I really don't get it.
>>
>>54961196
One is for netbooks, one is the normal version.
>>
Manually enabled netfilter and ALL its option since its being a fucking little cunt and not working, from source
iptables-restore < /etc/iptables/empty.rules

iptables-restore: unable to initialize table 'filter

I've ran iptables -X and -F and there is nothing listed.
What the hell is going on?
>>
>>54956738
I might have overreacted, but i3lock, i3bar, i3status, the scratchpad, plus the other patches make it a bit like a DE.

But before anyone else think I am an expert, I am the first to admit my powerlevel is low ;^)
>>
>>54961207
>>54961207
Is it really that simple? Thanks. I thought that, but I guess I needed someone more knowledgeable to confirm it.

Thanks.
>>
>>54957220
only distro that runs kde faster than a snails pace
>>
>>54961455
Afaik scratchpad isn't a separate thing. And by i3bar do you mean dmenu?
>>
Ran rkhunter for shits and giggles, never used it before
These came up. Do i reinstall the package they are from? Is it a false positive?
[12:51:53]   /usr/bin/egrep                                  [ Warning ]
[12:51:53] Warning: The command '/usr/bin/egrep' has been replaced by a script: /usr/bin/egrep: POSIX shell script, ASCII text executable
[12:51:53] /usr/bin/fgrep [ Warning ]
[12:51:53] Warning: The command '/usr/bin/fgrep' has been replaced by a script: /usr/bin/fgrep: POSIX shell script, ASCII text executable
[12:51:55] /usr/bin/ldd [ Warning ]
[12:51:55] Warning: The command '/usr/bin/ldd' has been replaced by a script: /usr/bin/ldd: Bourne-Again shell script, ASCII text executable
>>
File: JUST.jpg (622 KB, 1465x1057) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
622 KB, 1465x1057
I'm using debian testing and gnome gave me this notification which told me that it wanted to update some programs & restart.

I was surprised since I usually update my shit via apt-get and according to this my system was up to date (there were some held back packages though, maybe those were the ones).

Anyway, I click install & restart on the popped up window and my system is rebooting and installing, but nothing happens after some time (pic related). It's been like this for hours.

I can still type shit, I tried to ctrl+c and ctrl+z, but nothing happens as well. I don't want to fuck my shit up, what do?

Inb4 use XFCE
>>
Riddle me this. Yesterday I started a TCP server on a remote machine, it wasn't running in a screen or anything, just my current shell session, I then closed the terminal and went to bed. Now I wake up, try to start it again, and I get an error that the address is already in use, I connect to the TCP server and it's indeed running however as I said, it wasn't running in a screen or anything so it should have closed (unless it's got daemonized which I doubt). Anyway the server was running on port 5013 and using netstat -anp | grep 5013 shows me the server entry but no process attached to it, I also tried lsof -i :5013 but it shows no results and ps aux | grep procname that also shows no results. How do I kill that fucker?
>>
>>54962132
Nevermind I'm a dumbass, the server on the port 5013 was actually another server that was used to communicate with the other one and it's started as a service so it wasn't showing up as a process for my user (reissuing the commands as root revealed them), the other process was actually listening on 5014 and it indeed daemonized, the ol' good kill -9 did the trick.
>>
>>54956518

fontconfig
>>
>>54962105
Use Fedora.

It will remind you to update, but require you to do it manually. Best of both worlds. Fedora is really just the best implementation of the gnome desktop.
>>
I fail to solve a problem in arch so I rage quit and I am preparing to do a fresh install

How can I save all my package and reinstall them easily (not only pacman but also the AUR)?

Is there a way to save all my config files other than manually copy pasting?

How can I ease the fresh install process for the next time (like putting dotfiles on github. ). ?
>>
>>54958611

I found the solution on the Arch forums and it's probably elsewhere on the internet. Learn to search for your problems.
>>
>>54962357
Keep a seperate home partition and then when reinstalling, do not reformat that partition. But don't forget to choose the same user name and stuff.
>>
>>54962357

>problem
>using the aur

I think I found the cause of your problem.
>>
>>54955554
anyone?
>>
>>54958698
A WHOLE OS
>>
>>54962385
What about udev rules and other things in /etc/ ?

>>54962413
Actually it seems to be a partition or log problem. Not related to the aur
>>
>>54962357
There are pacman scripts that do this for you,they are on the wiki
>>
>>54962356
I'm not gonna install another distro now. I just want to know how to get out out of the fucking installer without much hassle. I'm scared to use SIGKILL, any other option?
>>
File: 1.png (24 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.png
24 KB, 1000x1000
>>54950906
>>54950906
your .png is now optimized
>>
So I bought an IBM server for $7 just for toying around with it. IBM X225 MS-9121 with some old-ass Xeon for s604. Can I run any linux on it or the drivers for that shit are gonna be problematic?
>>
How frequently are the Ubuntu repos updated?
I feel like I had nothing to upgrade for weeks
>>
>>54962434
http://elinux.org/Toolchains

https://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Toolchains
>>
>>54962357
Read the Arch wiki, it mentions how to backup & restore packages. Also yes, use Git with .gitignore that ignres all files then whitelist the ones that you'd like to have a backup of.
>>
File: google.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>54962503
/g/ is not a google search engine bot
>>
>>54962530

You only get security updates, except for a few packages like Firefox which get actual new versions.
>>
>>54950906
I installed arch earlier along with LXDE. When I boot it takes me straight to the CLI instead of the session manager. I tried to start kde from the terminal but it says the display is not set. Typed startx and it worked. But I have to keep typing startx everytime I want a DE

Now where do I set the display?
>>
>>54962795
Install a DM and enable the service or stick with startx because it's more convenient.
>>
>>54962821
yes it is quite convienent. However where do I go to enable the service, for example if im using xorg
>>
>>54962853
It depends on the init system.
>>
>>54962853
>>54962871
But since you're on Arch try:
pacman -S lxdm
systemctl enable lxdm
>>
Best duplicate image detector?
>>
>>54962883
>>54962871
Hmmm, I might leave it for now. I'm still learning arch so I might play around with something else
>>
Is it possible to have a usb flash drive that when removed,it disables keyboard and mouse input, and plugged back it, it renables it.
Im pretty sure udev would handle it, im just not sure how.
>>
>>54962967
rmlint
fdupes
>>
>>54963095
Can it do different resolutions and aspect ratios?
>>
>>54963055
you could just plug mouse and keyboard into a usb hub and remove that from the device. Wireless kb&mouse if you want it to "feel" the same.
>>
>>54963146
They could just plug them in again.(guests/family kids). And carrying them around would be comical.
Only needed when visitors are watching media on my system.
I have my tv/monitor setup across the room, but the tower is next to me under my side table.
>>
>>54963143
Try findimagesdups
>>
>>54963286
Thanks for help
>>
>>54960295
>>>/out/
>>54961522
>implying the speed of a DE depends on the distro
>>54962495
What's your magic? I tried optipng and got the same result as OP.
>>54962967
findimagedupes (finds visual simliar pictures)
fd () { 
path="$1"
grep="$2"
find "$path" -maxdepth 1 -type f -regex ".*""$grep"".*" -exec md5sum '{}' ';' | sort | uniq -w33 --all-repeated=separate
}

usage: fd path part-of-filename
>>
should I use swap in an ssd?

(Sandisk SSD Plus)
why/why not?
>>
If I install gentoo on my windows computer will it overwrite all my existing files?
I want to dual boot gentoo on my windows computer and I have some movies I don't want to lose.
>>
>>54963696
>why not
If you have more then 4gb of ram, you dont need swap.
>why
You will thrash your ssd

Also get samsung
>>
>>54961196
I'm this guy.
kde-plasma-netbook would install a lot of bloat. I want to add programs one by one as I need them.

I found very few links regarding this topic.
Detailed but outdated.
https://antreimer.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/debian-with-minimal-kde-simple/

More recent, but not extensively explained.
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/176141/how-to-install-kde-without-konqueror
Should I follow this last link?

What do I do to install a very bare KDE and add the rest as I need it?
>>
>>54963731
Since you have to ask, you probably didn't divide your HDD into two separate partitions for programs / Windows and data and probably won't be able to not wipe your shit up when installing gentoo.
Back up your ""movies"" on an external HDD, unplug it from the pc, install gentoo over Windows on old HDD and never look back.
>>
>>54963750
I have 3 gigs, will try without swap.

>Also get samsung
this one was cheapest, it's for 5 yo laptop with sata2, didn't care much.
>>
>>54963643
What does this?
>
fd () { 
path="$1"
grep="$2"
find "$path" -maxdepth 1 -type f -regex ".*""$grep"".*" -exec md5sum '{}' ';' | sort | uniq -w33 --all-repeated=separate
}

explain in retail
>>
reminder :>>>/wg/6576665
>>
>>54963831
fd
# defines a new function, drop it into your bashrc or a seperate functions file

path="$1"
# the first argument; the directory you are searching for dupes, eg: ~/.porn/traps

grep="$2"
# part of filenames you want to compare; to compare all pictures with "ladybox" in the filename, use: ladyboy as second argument

find
# sherlock holmes

-maxdepth 1
# sherlock will not search in subdirectories

-type f
# sherlock will only check files, no pipes, directories or anything else

exec md5sum '{}' ';'
# for every file {} run md5sum

sort
# sort results

uniq -w33 --all-repeated=separate
# and print only unique results; eg. dupes
>>
>>54963848
Cool.
>>
>>54963803
So these movies will be deleted if I install gentoo over the entire system?
I was reading some guide about reducing the size of the windows partition and installig gentoo in a new partition, but do you think it would easier to overwrite everything?
>>
>>54963945
s/print only/remove/
>>
>>54964018
> deleted if I install gentoo over the entire system
Depends what you mean by system. If you overwrite the partition that contains your videos, they will be gone.
It is possible to resize partitions but you sound too clueless to be trusted to do it. I mean, sure, you could go and try to do it but I recommend backing up your important data regardless (protip: some movies that can be downloaded again are not "important data").
> easier to overwrite everything
YES.
>>
>>54964081
Well, by that definition nothing I have saved is important so I guess I'll go full speed ahead and overwrite everything.
>>
As someone who used Linux for 2+ years, alternated between arch and debian, and recently turned back to Ubuntu (muh works out of the box) and saw that it doesn't support fglrx I am very undecided. What should I try to get, fellow Linux users? I am thinking about something both easy to use and to setup but with great potential. I am alternating between manjaro and fedora.
>>
>>54964559
Ubuntu supports proprietary Catalyst drivers anon.

But If youre willing to try something different try Fedora. dnf is nice.
>>
Can someone point me in a direction to start learning about block devices and file systems under Linux.
>>
>>54955631
>>unquoted variable

I'd have quoted it, just patched his script and left that part intact.
>>
>>54957789
Is kali just debian with memes? if so i'll switch over, because I am trying to learn linux with kali.
>>
>>54964739
>ntw not sure if bait or actually retarded
>>
>>54964739
Kali's a distro prepackaged with a bunch of pentesting tools. Think of it like GParted, it's not something you just runas a daily driver, it's something you boot to when you're doing what it was intended for.
>>
File: 1450864724998.png (38 KB, 400x110) Image search: [Google]
1450864724998.png
38 KB, 400x110
>>54964739
Why not giving biebian a spin?
http://biebian.sourceforge.net/
>>
>>54964559

>claims to have used it for more than 2 years
>apparently doesn't know that it's all the same
>making vague, ridiculous claims and requirements

How to spot a pretentious liar.
>>
File: W10-User.jpg (160 KB, 1035x1439) Image search: [Google]
W10-User.jpg
160 KB, 1035x1439
>>54963762
I could use some insight, please.
>>
>>54965336
There is no way to make KDE not bloated. See >>54954819
If you care about bloat, kde is not for you.
>>
File: skull-crusader-wall-debian.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
skull-crusader-wall-debian.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>54965375
Ok. Changing plans. The only thing I really "need" from KDE is the 'hot corners' functionality. I love to be able to drag the mouse to some corner and get all the windows open at the same time so I can simply click the one I'm looking for.

Is there an alternative DE that has this? Preferably if it's easily configurable.
>>
>>54964581
as of 16.04, it doesn't. I was disappointed too
>>
Why should I still install Linux despite lack of video games.
>>
File: 9gag_meme_epic_21.jpg (35 KB, 736x591) Image search: [Google]
9gag_meme_epic_21.jpg
35 KB, 736x591
>>54965539
So you can feel intellectually superior to all your /v/eddit friends on an anonymous forum of course
>>
>>54965539
You can always dual-boot. The more you use Linux the less you'll want to use windows.
>>
>>54965539
Becaue an operating system that allows you to operate your system is obviously superior.
>>
So I've got an Ubuntu install that I installed from the minimal CD. I only installed the basic system utilities and I've got i3 and my normal programs set up. I'm try to get network-manager set up and running so I can use my VPN but it's being a huge pain in the ass. When I open the applet and create a new wired connection, I have internet access but in the network manager it shows that it's never been used. Whenever I use the CLI for network manager it shows that the ethernet interface is unmanaged and I can't activate a new connection. I'm guessing something else is managing connections but I'm not sure where to go from here.
>>
>>54965509
Even dwm has that (mod+0). But easy configuration can mean different things for different people. do you want a gui for everything? A few plaintext configs? Lua?
>>
>>54965509
xdotool
>>
>>54965784
>>54965509
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BunsenLabs/bunsen-utilities/master/bin/bl-hotcorners
default action for top-left corner: gmrun
use it with any DE/WM
>>
>>54965724
>>54965784
>>54965887
I love you, guys. How can I pay you back?
>>
why is there sometimes no sound after resuming from suspend in Xubuntu?
>>
File: 9GA9g.gif (949 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
9GA9g.gif
949 KB, 450x253
I just accidentaly discovered caja (MATE's default file manager) plays music when you hover over a sound/music file with your cursor

What the flying fuck, since when it's a feature?
>>
>>54966198
That's pretty fucking gneato.
>>
What front end web manager would one use now a days? I looked at virtual/web/user min, and t hey all seem bloated.
>>
>>54966198
Dolphin plays video in the preview plane. Welcome to 5 years ago
>>
>>54966064
Make the world a better place
>>
>>54966544
How do I enable this sorcery in Dolphin?

>>54966566
I'll do my best.
>>
Why did stallman copyright this?
https://stallman.org/images/trance-pacific-partnership.en.jpg
>>
posted this a bit ago, and only got shit on.

i like mate, comfy stuff
>>
>>54950906
So, now that all the Amazon shit is removed. Are we ok with Ubuntu now? Or at least, recommending it to beginners?
>>
I'm looking to switch my fuck-around laptop to linux to test before I change my main pc over.

I'm massively concerned with privacy, any tips?
>>
>>54967162
for >>54966198
>>
What's the best way to connect a Linux machine to active directory? Likewise Open shit the bed on Debian and I don't know if it's because I'm retarded or it's broken.
>>
Looking for a lighting first distro to use on my old laptop.

Ubuntu mate or Linux mint mate, or Fedora mate?
>>
Where would aufs' path me win the config?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.