[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF said if I got fat she would dump me. I asked if she was serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Ckqq08UUoAA09Ay.jpg-large.jpg (381 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Ckqq08UUoAA09Ay.jpg-large.jpg
381 KB, 1536x2048
GF said if I got fat she would dump me. I asked if she was serious and she said yes.

Would it be a dick move for me to break up with her? She said this over text (during a convo, no point in sharing the context), and I haven't responded since she said she was serious.
>>
>>17245522
Obviously she is a shallow Stacy and has been letting Chad pound her whenever you fall into a trance and stare at vending machines for the entirety of your relationship.

Leave her before she takes his seed and saddles you with his sire.
>>
>>17245522
Have there been any other reasons to break up with her or are you simply very offended, at her comment?
>>
>>17245522
I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years.
I told her from the start that if she go fat I would dump her.
>>
>>17245533
Well, besides this, she's very judgemental. For example, I'm on the school rugby team and sometimes I relax by playing video games a little bit. She thinks that video games are something only nerds like and that I should not play them at all and basically be obsessed with my rugby.

This goes across to a lot of my interests (I like politics and comic books), she'll just roll her eyes whenever I talk about them. This kind of makes me think she is REALLY serious when she said this
>>
>>17245556

You should hit her
>>
>>17245556
> This goes across to a lot of my interests
All right, if she can't accept/respect your hobbies and interests, I'd be willing to bet that this relationship isn't going anywhere.

If she's being a bitch about things you enjoy, she's not worth it. I'm sorry, mate.
>>
>>17245522

i told my bf this as well and he agrees that he would also not want to be with me if i became a landwhale. why is it bad she has standards? doesn't that mean she respects herself? you sound like a whiny entitled little child who expects everything and does nothing in return.

if i were her i'd break up with you too.
>>
>>17245561
>>17245531
When did /adv/ become /r9k/??
>>
>>17245561
> You should hit her
No. There are few good reasons to punch someone. This is not one of them.
>>
>>17245567
They've been raiding for months. The admins ban them, but they just keep coming back.
>>
>>17245564
>>17245522
Break up with her. Threatening to break up with you over fucking gaining weight without provocation is an absolute dick move. Being condescending about your hobbies and interests means she doesn't respect you. Just cut her off before she gets more controlling.
>>
>>17245567
/r9k/'s sense of humor isn't on my level. >>17245464
>>17245489
>>17245520
>>
>>17245568

I was not serious. I guess deadpan humor doesn't really work online.

Seriously though: To put it in cliche terms, she doesn't like you for you. A good partner likes to see their partner enjoying themselves. If she sneers at everything you enjoy, I can't imagine this relationship working in the long run. It's just a question of how bad you're gonna let it get before you break up. If I were you, I'd just go ahead and get it over with. It sounds like you've pretty much come to the same conclusion on your own.
>>
>>17245579
> I was not serious.
Oh. I'm sorry about that!
Too high a chance of you being serious. There are, unfortunately, people who'd act like that.
>>
>>17245575
>>17245579
Break up with her, but cum on her face moments before. Tell her you don't date sluts then lol off into the sunset.
>>
>>17245566
>You sound like a whiny entitled little child who expects everything and does nothing in return

No he doesn't. He said he was on the rugby team and because she said "if he got fat" kind of implies that he isn't fat already and is probably in pretty good shape. If I met a woman that's as much of a shallow cunt as yourself, I'd dump you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>17245589
This is the best **and** worst advice, in this entire thread.
>>
>>17245589
Tbh may be a good idea, she gives head like a pro so it'd be over pretty quickly
>>
>>17245597
Please record it and post it here.
>>
>>17245556
she sounds ignorant and narrow minded.
I'd break up with her
>>
>>17245556
OP, she sounds like a cunt, dump her ass before she cheats on you. If you wait, she will, because she's a cunt.
>>
>>17245590
Goddamn, /adv/ has HORRENDOUS reading comprehension.
>>
>>17245862
I think people purposely choose not to read the replies so they can roast people on here sometimes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.