[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex related dilemma: So here's the deal. Got a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Dandy.png (383 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
Dandy.png
383 KB, 500x450
Sex related dilemma:

So here's the deal. Got a girlfriend of a few years, she's great, love her lots, blah blah.
Obviously when we first got together we fucked all the time and we fucked less as time went on. Normal for people as they get older and more used to each other; I'm not worried about that.
Lately though, as in, within the past few months, I've been underperforming in the bedroom, but not in the way you might think. See, SHE has no problems in the bedroom at all, she always cums, often multiple times, and always ends up happy. I don't have any problem getting hard, and I don't need any advice on how to please her.
My issue is that lately sex is becoming so physically exhausting that I can't continue doing it until I cum too, and I almost always just end up saying, "Gotta stop. Too tired." and she feels sorry for me.
We used to be able to fuck for hours, and now I feel like giving up after 30 minutes. Last few times we fucked she came multiple times but then I just had to roll over and hyperventilate.
The last time I remember actually fucking until cumming, I had to leave the room right after and go throw up because of the physical exertion.

What's my deal? Am I just not getting enough water? Am I out of shape? My girlfriend has put on some weight so moving her around and lifting her is harder work than it used to be, so should I tell her to work on it? Should I just fap less or something?
I got no dick problems, and whenever I give up, I'm still hard as a rock and wishing I could keep going, so I can't just pop some penis pills and call it a day, because that's clearly not the issue.

Thoughts?
>>
cardio
>>
>>17245349
Try positions when girl is on top.
Also it seems like you are getting weak / old / pathetic, do
>>17245392
aka run / walk / swim.
>>
You have poor stamina

It might be your diet, a medical condition(rare but possible), sedentarism, etc

I suggest going to a doctor if you think it could be a health problem, if not, a nutritionist will solve your problem
>>
>>17245349
The answer is simple. Go to the courthouse with your girlfriend. Fill out certificates to change your names to Chad and Stacy. Your body will turn into a rippling mass of eye turning muscle. Your girlfriend's breasts will triple in size and firmness as her excess fat crawls from its deposits through her body to her chest or evaporates through her pours into a steam of disdain.

The crowds will gather about to worship you as your thundercock rips through your pants and drags you into coitus with your Stacy. Go on a slow day or risk being bred/dragging home a legion of orbiters.
>>
bump

>>17245464
wut the fuck?
>>
>>17245502
Do you work out, OP?
You can't really blame it on her being fat, because if that was the case you wouldn't have a problem in positions like missionary or dog-style.

What happens if she does cowgirl? If she does most of the work?
Granted, she will resent you if you make her do all the work 24/7, but I'm asking if you won't give up if she's in charge.
>>
>>17245349
You are out of shape, you suck at fucking that's all. I personally would work on it and go running to get my stamina in shape, else she'll find a new bull that will fuck her through.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.