[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Girl Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 200_s.gif (55 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
55 KB, 392x200
At 2 am this morning I got an out of the blue call from a girl I hadn't spoken to in 8 months. She used to be my best friends girlfriend (but I don't hang out with him anymore). She's drunk, and crying because her friends all dumped her, she was stranded it was raining, and she told me she was feeling suicidal because everything in her life is wrong. Against my better judgement I took a cab to meet her because I legitimately did feel sorry for her. I am not really one to just abandon people if they are in a bad place. Anyway, long story short, I ended up at her place.

We talked about things. Life, family, relationships,stuff like that. The whole time she was pretty much naked, hardly wearing anything but some skimpy lingerie. We made out and went a little further, and she wanted me to fuck her but I didn't. I had been drinking earlier and was stressed out and nervous and truthfully was not very horny.

That being said, she wants to casually date me. But I don't want to date anyone. I don't have time. I am going to medical school and university takes up all my time. I agreed to see a movie with her sometime. I am very attracted to her and she is a really cool girl to be around. She has an incredible body, cute face and knows what she is doing sexually. She has an *extremely* slutty past, which I don't care about but she is in my opinion and please take note of this VERY PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNSTABLE.She told my ex she couldn't get pregnant but she cheated on him and got pregnant. And after he dumped her it happened again, she has had 2 abortions. However she told me she can't get pregnant anymore after that but I don't know if I believe her.

The meme "don't stick your dick in crazy" might apply to this. I don't want to get serious with her, and she doesn't want to either. She said I can use her as my personal fucktoy and maybe I will fall in love with her someday but I don't want a serious relationship, I don't ever want to get married. What the fuck should I do?
>>
>>17244517
I say nex time you're about to spank the monkey you should give her a call and use her as your personal fucktoy instead.

Life throws you little wins every once in a while, take them.
>>
>>17244616

You think so?

I want to man. I really want to. But I don't know. What if she goes full crazy?
>>
>>17244971
She will, that's why anon is trying to run your life by getting her pregnant. Trust me, any girl who says they "can't get pregnant", can and will. She lied about it twice already? Why would it be any different this time?
>>
>>17244517
hooooly fuck this is absolutely terrifying. jesus.

id say rub one out. a good one, make it an afternoon event. then think about it. decisions based on booty are more logical to make when youre empty.
>>
>>17245069

True

>>17245025

I agree. Maybe I could convince her to get an IUD anyway?
>>
>>17245100
I wouldn't. She (probably) lied to you in the early hours of the morning just to get your dick and since you didn't give it to her she's listing after you. I'm assuming a lot, but when you're dealing with crazy you have to think like a crazy, and it sounds like this wacko is after your seed to entrap you. Then again I assume this based on personal experience.
>>
>>17245165

Thanks for the input

Any other anons are welcome to add to this
>>
never stick your dick in crazy isn't a meme bro. she sounds insane.

though You could still fuck, make sure u use a good condom and dispose of it properly afterwards
>>
Don't do it man, I fell for the "damaged" girl in HS.

Now I'm a single father of 3, rebuilding my life in my mid 20's.

It honestly isn't worth the risk or your time.
>>
>>17244517
Invite her to your place. Wear a tuxedo when she arrives. Treat her to a sphagetti dinner before watching a Fred Astaire movie. At the beginning of a dancing sequence, take her hand and stand up. Dance with her, like Fred Astaire in the movie. Once she is thoroughly enchanted, move her to your bed room. Proceed to ravish her without fully taking off your clothes. Wear a condom. When it's time to finish, pull out. Rip the condom out and fling it at her face while jerking your cock. Scream "YOU CAN'T GET PREGNANT BECAUSE I JIZZ ON YOUR FACE, BITCH!" Ejaculate on her face then lock yourself and your valuables in another room. Wait for her to leave.
>>
>>17244517
If you need to post here, you are not experienced enough to fuck her. I fucked a lot of crazy women in the past, just don't give them your address and you shouldn't own any of such shit like a facebook account.
>>
Need girl advice myself so might aswell ask here since i need help

Fuck /adv/ i need help, this chick i talked to few months ago and went out with a couple times told me she wasnt ready for srs relationship bla bla and i havent talked to her since, also back when we were talking she followed me on IG , yesterday she liked a picture i posted and hasnt done that ever since we stopped talking and shit i dont know why she did that but i think about her since then because i never stopped liking her and check out her profile frequently. What did she mean by this? I dont wanna lose any more time and nerves for this girl so tell me what the fuck is she doing? Was it a random like? Should i just unfollow her delete her contact info? Im just losing time and feel like a weakling be cause she makes me feel this way
>>
>>17245623
It means she's dragging you along and the fact that you haven't talked in a while and she started liking things on social media leaves me with the impression she's still trying to keep you on that string.

And for chists fucking sake stop over thinking what things mean on social media. That shit means nothing to no one, especially the girl you're creeping on.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.