[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met a girl about four months ago. She is the best person I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: spaghettiman.jpg (85 KB, 506x510) Image search: [Google]
spaghettiman.jpg
85 KB, 506x510
Met a girl about four months ago. She is the best person I've ever met and I love spending every moment I can with her. We go out every other day when we are at uni. Happened to fall in love with her after the time we've spent together. She is lesbian. Hurts as fuck.

What should I do?
>>
>>17244726
You talk to her about your feelings and you say you want to distance yourself for a while. She understands how you feel and lets you move on. You get over her and find a girlfriend. You eventually try to be friends with her again when you're 100% over her.
>>
>>17244733
The thing is I'm not very good with people and I don't understand with most of them. She is the only one I have. If I'm gonna do this I'm just gonna be all alone.

Should I make a move even though it is really possible that she isn't bi?
>>
>>17244726

I don't want to seem like "hurr durr lesbianism isn't real" because there ARE real lesbians but females are statistically proven as more likely to be bi than males. I considered myself to be solely attracted to females until I met my fiance- we got along so well(we were best friends for about two years) that I eventually found myself loving and appreciating his physical traits as well(though I am still, oddly enough, very unattracted to other men and we spend time oggling girls together, shit is strange.)

Sometimes sexuality isn't set in stone and if you two truly get along as well as you claim, it is worth a bit of additional effort.
>>
We're gonna take some acid next week and be all day together. Is it wise to open up to her while tripping or is it dangerous?
>>
>>17244733
This is some beta right here.
>>
>>17244748
This.
>>
>>17244767
The trip could turn south if you do. Could make it very awkward, would not recommend. Better to do it sober.
>>
>>17245148
Yeah I thought about that too...I don't know though, it may happen it may not.
>>
>>17244726
Take her to a movie that will be packed. Sit next to one another in the middle of an aisle. Wait until the crowd fills the seats then whip out your penis and stroke it. If you've been blessed with a pussy plundering thundercock, all thoughts of lesbianism will fly from her mind as she stares at the fabulous phallus with wide eyes before tearing off her clothes and flinging herself at your member of magnitude. If you have been cursed with a penile appendage of lesser magnitude and don't have enough experience points to level up, she will flee the theater and you will not be allowed to live within 200 feet of schools.

...The choice is yours.
>>
>>17245489
That's how I met her...
>>
>>17244748
Degeneracy...

>oh hurr durr nothings set in stone, including sexuality
>you can freely move from not degenerate to degenerate
>why would i want a non fetish based relationship or family based on love?
>and i want other people to be degenerate just like me

Get out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.