[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 30
File: S.jpg (22 KB, 236x322) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
22 KB, 236x322
Okay so I mostly lurk here but this is a question that has been bothering me and I think this is the best place to ask it. How would someone know whether they are a witch? My great grandmother was one, she mostly dealt in healing and such but there were also a few curses. My grandmother and mother seemed to be normal and they haven't had anything weird happen to them so what is the likelihood of this 'power' or whatever skipping them and being passed to me? And is there a way to find out?
>>
Try to cast a spell?
this seems pretty strait forward.
>>
>>17902798
That the thing it is quite hard to actually know whether the spell is real or not. Because loads of strange things have been happening without spells. Like if I want something to happen it does, or I can predict what people will do before they do it etc, I want to find my limits and find out whether this is actually real or just a series of coincidences. Can you recommend where I can find some spells?
>>
>>17902788
/x/ is a slow board, newfag. Wait at least 10-12 hours before bumping.
>>
Not sure, desu. But my great grandma and my mom were/are pretty psychic. AFAIK, no one in my generation has the same abilities. Maybe it skips and it's every other generation. I usually have gut feelings that are right, but it's not like my mom, who can pick a card and find the match in a pile 9/10 times.
>>
>>17902827
>10-12 hours
Yeah fucking right

>>17902744
Also anyone can be a witch, everyone has the potential for magickal ability. Everyone. You just have to do it. 'Witch' Is just a term used to describe someone who practices it
>>
>>17902837
That the thing, I am not exactly psychic, the stuff I want to happen actually happens and sometimes it is quite scary. When I was younger I wished for something and I got way more than I bargained for so ever since I have been more careful, but recently I have had this feeling that it's something I should get back into. It's as if I have been missing something and now the feeling is gone; it's something I have always been interested in.
>>
>>17902850
I want to find my limits at this point, I know it's a death wish pretty much but I'm curious. The thing with the internet is that you can't really know what is legit and what isn't. My great grandmother practised but all of her books and everything like that is gone since my grandmother and mother didn't believe in this and thought it was a load of bull.
>>
>>17902806
Yeah sounds like you have the talent. It takes a shit ton of meditation to master it. First master your mind, plenty of instruction online for that. Next master your emotions.. basically by accepting and loving.. all of them even the absolute darkest. Mind mastery gives you focus, emotion mastery gives you will. Neither pursuit is easy, but if you pull it off shit gets crazy.
>>
File: Hail King Satan.jpg (108 KB, 585x1040) Image search: [Google]
Hail King Satan.jpg
108 KB, 585x1040
>>17902744

Hi I'm an actual Witch. I can answer any questions you have.

The power of Witchcraft can be passed on through heritage or earned through the practice of Witchcraft. There are many methods.

What specifically about Witchcraft are you interested in?

>the following images of pages of my Book of Shadows
>>
You'd have a demon/spirit helper which did all the "magic" for you.

Even if this were true though I'd run the other direction.
>>
File: Spell Cypher.jpg (67 KB, 439x780) Image search: [Google]
Spell Cypher.jpg
67 KB, 439x780
>>17902943

It is possible to summon a familiar to help guide you on your path through Witchcraft but not necessary to become a magic user and/or Witch. I wouldn't practice summoning until you're at least an expert in skill at Witchcraft.

Summoning Demons can sometimes be like summoning babies.

How would you know the Demon you summoned wasn't just born.
>>
File: 0320151716a.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0320151716a.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>17902951

This image is a picture of the Four Blood oaths I took when I sold my soul to King Satan.

The magic words used to sell my soul were Axios, Legion, Astarte, Knok.
>>
>>17902934
It seems that I have a pretty good control of this already, I mean it all comes easily to me.

>>17902941
Hello, I mainly want to find my limits. A lot of the stuff that happens I have no rational explanation for. I want to know what I can do and where I should start.

>>17902943
It has been happening for my whole life, still is. So if it is a demon or a spirit it has stuck around for quite a while.
>>
File: How to Initiate a possession.jpg (106 KB, 439x780) Image search: [Google]
How to Initiate a possession.jpg
106 KB, 439x780
>>17902956

I suggest learning a basic how to cast a circle ritual.

Essentially you draw a circle on the ground in chalk or use string to form a circle and place four candles of your choosing at each axis. North, West, South, and East.

North is Earth, West is Water, South is Fire, East is Wind. The center of the circle is Spirit which is where the Witch sits.

I recommend you meditate on each candle and ask the respective element to give you their blessing and to enter the circle with you.

Then meditate on Witchcraft and the Demonic god you wish to speak with. I suggest King Satan, King Belial or King Lucifer. Another demon of your choosing would work as well.

Focus your energy on them and call out to them in your mind and they will answer.

Hail King Satan.

>The image attached to this post is an image of my "How to initiate a possession spell" if you cast it you will become possessed by the Demons you choose within the ritual.
>>
File: A summoners stone.jpg (39 KB, 281x500) Image search: [Google]
A summoners stone.jpg
39 KB, 281x500
>>17902956

Becoming possessed is a very quick way to gain Demonic Power.

You could make trade with a Demonic King for 1 week of your servitude in exchange for 1 weeks worth of magical power.

Substitute in any time frame and any reward.

It's effective, but the average person is scared of possession so it's rare the someone peruses it.

For instance I have made multiple contracts with the Demonic gods, I have sold my soul, my body, my blood, my voice, my movements, my thoughts, and my emotions to all the Demons of hell in exchange for becoming Possessed.

I am incredibly possessed. Even right now it feels like someone else is moving my fingers for me.

We have no control over our body anymore says the Demons controlling this Witch.
>>
>>17902975
Very well, what are the demonic powers? What are the limits?
>>
>>17902978

There are many abilities, but each witch develops or is given abilities based on the magic she practices and what the Demonic Kings see fit to give her or him.

Vast magical power is available for the taking if you strike the right bargain.

Intricate knowledge of the future, opportunity to gain vast wealth, power, and sexual conquests.

The ability to speak directly to the Demons you're possessed by and all the Demons of hell.

The ability to speak with your past ancestors who have died.

There are an unlimited amount of abilities that you could potentially develop with the guide of a Demon.
>>
>>17902986
What is the price? After your death.
>>
>>17902991
Also can I contact you via e-mail?
>>
File: Order of nine angles.jpg (97 KB, 565x565) Image search: [Google]
Order of nine angles.jpg
97 KB, 565x565
>>17902991

There is no price after death unless you decide you want to continue to be involved with Demons after death.

>>17902993

Yes you may. My email is [email protected]
>>
>>17902744
my girlfriend is a witch she can see the dead, do hexes talk to animals and all sorts of shit... living with her can be quite fucking strange at times, Ive seen some shit..
although im not a normie either desu

from what i understand some of it is genetic while the rest is belief and practice..
>>17902941
what she said

also what sort of witchcraft do you practice?
>>
>>17903003

I practice all sorts of Witchcraft. Ranging from white magic and healing spells, to love spells, to curses, hexes and death spells for my enemies.

I have also practiced chaos magic.

I develop all my own spells and rituals and practice them on my own.

It's really fun! Do you practice any kind of Witchcraft?
>>
>>17903026
yeah the gf is a druid of some kind pretty sure she mostly dabbles in white magic,healing and nature spells.

chaos magic?

not consciously..
>>
>>17903039

Chaos magic is for me is just another part of Witchcraft. It harnesses the power and energies of chaos to create spells and rituals that function within chaos.

There are many guides online, I could provide links if you're interested.
>>
>>17903075
nah im not into spells n shit, just my dreamsight and all the stuff that comes with that.
thanks though
>>
Actual chaos magician reporting in.
>>17903075
This is wrong. Chaos magick is a postmodern form of magic incorporating eclecticism and switching between belief systems. It is ultimately a results-focused experimental form of magick that focuses on "what works."
>>
>>17903210

Hi I'm an actual Chaos Witch as well. just because you believe something different doesn't mean I do.

My chaos magic is literally MY chaos magic. It has nothing to do with you or your beliefs.

Your statement was incredibly close minded.
>>
>>17903210
how often do you have to practice to get results?
what can you do exactly ?
>>
>>17903283
I meditate every day and practice a couple times a week. I'm not great at what I do by any means, but I can make pretty accurate divinations and have created a number of servitors that have successfully done my bidding. I've been working through Liber KKK recently. If you Google it it will be the first result.
>>17903282
You might work with what you view as the forces of chaos, but it is not what has been historically known as chaos magick.
>>
>>17903297

I am literally possessed by King Loki.

What is historically known as chaos magic isn't exactly relevant when I am practicing actual chaos magic that I have created myself.

Seems foolish to judge anothers magic based off nothing but a few sentences describing it.

How did you become a Chaos magician? Do you pursue initiation within a group or coven or were you self taught like me?
>>
>>17903303
I became a chaos magician ironically enough by reading threads like this on /x/. From there, I was led to a form of Crowleyite ceremonial magic I embraced briefly. All of that changed when another /x/phile introduced me to Peter Carroll's book Liber Null & Psychonaut, widely regarded as the seminal work on Chaoism. From there I started reading Phil Hine and Austin Osman Spare and recently started the Illuminates of Thanateros', a CM organization founded by Carroll, training manual for building a fully working homemade magical paradigm, Liber KKK.
>>
>>17903308

Awesome, I wish you well in your practices.
>>
>>17903315
Thanks, and the same to you.
Random question, but what do you think makes magick work?
>>
>>17903297
what else can chaos magick achieve?
does it exhaust you after using?

what kind of magick is dreamsight?
if it is magic..
>>
>>17903323
It mostly depends upon the working. I've felt drained after some rituals, such as banishing a demon and empowered after others, such as opening the temple.
What do you mean by dreamsight?
>>
If you don't die then you haven't found your limit.
>>
>>17903326
I have dreams that tell me anything, everything, and sometimes nothing at all, Ive spoken to people in my dreams and they remember the encounter. I can sometimes focus on someone and have a dream about them and wake up understanding more about them and what they are feeling and thinking.
sometimes the dreams show me things like past or future events, but that doesnt happen often and they are usually not connected to me but Ive woken up and told my friend his workplace burnt down in my dream 3 weeks before it did.

that pretty much sums it up
>>
>>17903373
What you call dreamsight isn't strictly speaking magick, but it is precognition. Divination is the art of causing precognition, and it is magick. If you tried working with divinatory magick such as runes and tarot you may find yourself naturally talented. Try browsing /div/ for more info.
>>
>>17903334
>complains about tripfags
>posts a retard-level summerfag chart
>>
>>17903382
what if i just wanted to increase how often the dreams show me things how would i go about doing that?
>>
>>17903414
I'm not sure to be honest. If you had any enchanting skill I'd tell you to try a spell. Maybe try gitting gud at Lucid Dreaming.
>>
File: hermione.png (133 KB, 500x198) Image search: [Google]
hermione.png
133 KB, 500x198
>>17902744
>How would someone know whether they are a witch?
What the fuck even is this?

This isn't some Sabrina-Charmed-Harry Potter shit. Witches aren't a species.

If you do witchcraft, you're a witch. If you don't, you're not.

It's like asking if you're a carpenter. Are you building shit out of wood? No? Then you're not a fucking carpenter.
>>
>>17902744
Stop watching Vin Diesel movies.
>>
>>17902941
>lolol I'm a witch

KYS
>>
>>17902941
Bitch you have to write new material.
Your shit is stale at this point.
>>
>>17906825

I curse you.

If I ever see you in hell I will imprison and enslave you.

You're a filthy kike and you should be killed.

Hail King Satan.
>>
>>17906925
Satan isn't real, sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>17906931

You are kike filth and a heretic. I curse you as well.

May King Satan lay waste upon you. Heretic filth.
>>
File: 1463016506004.png (158 KB, 364x556) Image search: [Google]
1463016506004.png
158 KB, 364x556
>>17906925 >>17906935
You're rude
>kike
and a racist
>>
>>17906938

Just because you're a broken slave to jews doesn't mean I am.

That filthy kike told me my god wasn't real as if he knows anything of witchcraft. Which he doesn't.

Kike is just a word that describes how much I hate mundanes that speak of things they don't know.

You've been broken by jewish propaganda. I have not.
>>
>>17906953

So you admit you've been broken by the Kike jews and enslaved by propaganda.

You disgust me. If I get to hell before you get to heaven I'll be waiting to destroy your soul heretic filth.
>>
File: 1463544663383.jpg (125 KB, 540x666) Image search: [Google]
1463544663383.jpg
125 KB, 540x666
>>17906944
>Kike is just a word that describes how much I hate mundanes that speak of things they don't know.
No. It's an offensive racist term.

>You've been broken by jewish propaganda
[citation needed] what are you talking about?

Right click
Hide Thread
>>
>>17906959

It's not offensive if you're not a kike sweetie.

Literally every single one of the demons possessing me hate kikes. They are literal filth.

Have a good day.
>>
File: gauntlet-thrown-down.jpg (63 KB, 425x325) Image search: [Google]
gauntlet-thrown-down.jpg
63 KB, 425x325
>>17906957
I do hereby challenge thee to a duel of magics.
>>
>>17906966

Explain the terms and conditions of the duel and I'll let you know if I accept or not.
>>
>>17906967
To the death. No quarter.
>>
>>17906966

and to let you know. I don't believe in your magic. Neither do any of the Demons possessing me.

If we enter into a duel you will be dueling all of the Demons of hell that dwell within our body.

Hail King Satan.
Hail King Lucifer.
Hail King Belial.
>>
>>17906963
The demon possessing me - oh god it's weird to say that - has no issue with Jews. Are you sure you're not being mislead?
>>
>>17906969

Acquire a trip code. I have several conditions. One, I do not duel kikes. Their souls are worth nothing and their bodies are heretic filth which should be purged of earth and denied access to an afterlife.

I demand proof that you are an honorable magic user as well as a Time-stamped picture of your face.

Once you provide a time stamped picture of your face I will provide a picture of my face..
Acquire a trip code or else the duel will not happen. I must be able to tell who is posting what as other could be pretending to be you.
>>
>>17906984
Are you afraid?
Surely you'll be popular in hell.
>>
>>17906978

I would never consent to a demon that condones kikery to possess me. I would combat them immediately if the attempted possession over me.

jews are heretic filth.

I support you being possessed though. Excellent job, glad to have you as a member of hell.

If you are a jew though I will not tolerate you entering hell under any circumstances.
>>
>>17906986

Your taunts are pathetic and weak. I see you have not responded to any of my conditions nor adorned a trip code so I can have verified proof that the man who issued the challenge is the man responding.

As I said Kikes have no eternal worth and are worth nothing in the eyes of King Satan and the demonic gods. They are literal filth and the must be purged.

I do not duel kikes, they are below me. They are serf filth.

As I suspect you are a kike my statement stands.

I will take any further action done by you in neglect of fulfilling my conditions as succession from the duel.
>>
>>17906991
> I would never consent to a demon that condones kikery to possess me. I would combat them immediately if the attempted possession over me.

How the fuck would you know? Do demons wear little stars of David or little Nazi armbands to tell you their exact feelings regarding Jews?

> jews are heretic filth.

This is a meaningless statement. Heretics from what faith, exactly?

> I support you being possessed though. Excellent job, glad to have you as a member of hell.

It wasn't my decision.

> If you are a jew though I will not tolerate you entering hell under any circumstances.

I'm not a Jew but you're either insane or you're being used as a pawn by an entity lying to you. Do you know how to banish?
>>
>>17906994
I'll take that as a no, coward.
>>
>>17906996

I have invoked hundreds of Demons into my body.

Simply because you tolerate Kikes does not mean I am being misled.

You see we are different.

I have been pursuing possession for years and have consented to all the Demons that possess me possessing me.

It was intentional.

Why was your possession not concentual?

I have banishment as a completely useless ability. I want all the Demons possessing me to possess me for eternity.

Thank you for asking though.
>>
>>17906998

I see that you have declined to field any of my conditions thus you have succeeded form the duel.

As I said, If thou art a kike. Thou art serf filth.

Good day peasant.
>>
>>17907014
How is it all of these demons and all of your magic can't figure out who I am or how or where to target me?
i don't need anything from you, and I don't even have a fucktonne of demons.
>>
>>17907023

I will give you no further information serf. This conversation is terminated.
>>
>>17907028
kek
>>
File: orobas-seal.jpg (9 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
orobas-seal.jpg
9 KB, 150x150
>>17907010
> I have invoked hundreds of Demons into my body.

Name them. Each and every one. Pic related is the signature of my demon.

> Simply because you tolerate Kikes does not mean I am being misled.

So is it you who hates Jews or is it the demons? Because in my experience demons don't care, but they sure love to tell people they care if it will get some moron to open themselves up to mass possession.

> You see we are different.
> I have been pursuing possession for years and have consented to all the Demons that possess me possessing me.
> It was intentional.

And what did you gain in return for the obvious damage they've done to you?

> Why was your possession not concentual?

No, it wasn't. I made a mistake while summoning.

> I have banishment as a completely useless ability. I want all the Demons possessing me to possess me for eternity.

Banish, and take a moment to appreciate the clarity that follows. If you still want your head full of demons you can always invite them back.

> Thank you for asking though.

I'm not exactly sympathetic to a racist who is more or less a whore for any demon who wants a piece of them.
>>
>>17907030

Oh we all hate jews sweet heart. I will not name any of my Demons for you. You have not earned knowledge of their names.

I made trade, they possess me and in return I consent to their possession, their being all the Demons of hell.

Why would I ever want to remove every demon of hell from my body when it has taken me years to achieve this level of possession. That is highly foolish and a completely useless act.

We're just different.

There's nothing wrong with partaking of multi demon possession. I just spoke with the Demon possessing you because he also possesses me. It was the first time we spoke.

He said to say that You are his entity and that he is ordering me to have no problem with you.

As such, I have no problem with you. I will ask King Satan and the Demon possessing you to bless you with protection and kindness.

May peace be upon you.

I literally cast multiple spells to pull every demon of hell into my body eternally. We are legion.
>>
>>17907048
yeah ive seen you around you into s&m?

we should get drunk and fuck
>>
>>17907058

Nice to meet you! While that does sound really fun I actually have a husband so I cannot unfortunately.

Thank you for the offer though :)
>>
>>17907058

and I am into s&m and D/s by the way :)
>>
>>17902744
This book, read it, if you think you may be a witch then read this book:

https://www.docdroid.net/0jeHk1I/blackbiblecompletebyraineashford.pdf.html
>>
>>17907072
you sound more Sub actually, i think you're sub at heart but just wrapped a little too tight
>>
>>17907100
hey Raine whats up?
remind me again bout the psyquich vampire lesbo thing

also are you a cute trap yet? how's that coming along
>>
>>17907108

Oh I am a sub. I've also been a slave before.

I know I might sound a little blunt but it's because someone told me to kill myself and another was being mean.

I love submitting to strong powerful men.

It makes me wet.
>>
>>17907124
>It makes me wet.
I know
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (230 KB, 1498x1351) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
230 KB, 1498x1351
One of the five Earthly Sorcerers reporting in.

An active imagination is imperative in the working of True Magic. Meditation is recommended, but ultimately unnecessary if you have the ability to contemplate while not under hypnotic influence. Please keep in mind that these forces can be extremely dangerous, and that the World can and will Counter Force you if you practice your operations "out in the open." Like all good sages have said, "One must be prepared when playing with fire."

I recommend practicing the Tarot and I Ching first off to hone your clairvoyance. Do math problems to hone your calculation skills for manual. Trust me, you want to be able to manifest both Emotional Magic and Calculated Magic. The greatest masters in the world have comprehensive knowledge in both operating systems.

As a couple of precautionary notes, take care when you enter this magical underworld known as the Abyss. It's not uncommon for initiates to disappear and reappear as slaves or test subjects somewhere else in the world. Also, please keep in mind that "magic" is, at it's core, out-thinking other people. It is the essence of genius.

One final request; Please act out of love for yourself and your environment. One can only master magic by holding true love in their heart. Hatred breeds sloppy work and mistakes. Even if you hold an infinite supply of mana or prana, you won't be able to outwit an initiate fighting with the power of love whilst operating under dissatisfaction.
>>
>>17907143
a whole lotsa words there champ
>>
File: 1468024485770.jpg (272 KB, 1000x770) Image search: [Google]
1468024485770.jpg
272 KB, 1000x770
>>17907030
Let's get something straight. Israeli Jews and the cabal in general are no longer considered the kin of Abraham. They forfeited all of their entitlements when they started pursuing Earthly subjugation. Speaking as the messenger of the gods, the Jewish cabal has been disinherited.
>>
>>17907165
And? How would any of this bullshit affect how we treat actual people? I know a lot of Jews and they haven't subjugated shit.
>>
File: 1467239018122.jpg (70 KB, 726x695) Image search: [Google]
1467239018122.jpg
70 KB, 726x695
>>17907189
I'm just saying that on a magical level Jewish rituals don't do shit anymore unless the person is pure of heart. Whether or not they're friendly doesn't matter, what matters is if they're genuinely good people.
>>
>>17907234
OK, I practice pagan magick so I really doubt this affects me.
>>
>>17907048

Prohint - Magick, Religion, Witches, and Demons and God's aren't real sweetie.

I'd probably cringe my sides off but why don't you upload a YouTube video of you performing some magick. Plenty of free video editing apps so you can blur your witchy face.
>>
>>17902744
well, you look at your body, and you ask yourself, "do i exist?"

if the answer is yes, you are not a witch
>>
File: 1466601970589.jpg (89 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1466601970589.jpg
89 KB, 700x800
>>17907297
You're free to be a skeptic, but this shit is real. Seeing in black and white does you nothing when the world is in full color spectrum.
>>
>>17907318
Show me the proof.
>>
>>17907302
Cogito Ergo Sum.
I think, therefore I am.

Magic isn't some mystic unexplainable bullshit, it's all in the mind.
>>
>>17902744
Are you a half-elf with silver hair?
>>
>>17907334
not him, but give me some incantation to chant so i can see for myself if this shit is real
>>
>>17907339

Cast my To initiate a possession spell, it's posted in this thread.

You'll be possessed after you cast it.
>>
>>17907341

If you're a mundane your opinions are entirely irrelevant.
>>
File: 1468135646967.gif (2 MB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
1468135646967.gif
2 MB, 491x750
>>17907327
Alright Randy, you're now experiencing Diskworld Narrative magic for the next week. I'm heightening your ability to see correlation.
>>
this is disgusting 4chan
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
^_^
>>
Please don't cast this person's possession spells. Contracts with demons are a trap, even if you use Solomon's invocations. If you can't outsmart the devil, don't challenge him. Thing is, demons are one trick ponies.
>>
>>17907345
possessed by what? the fuck, i dont want to be possessed, give me a fucking wingardium leviosa or something like that
>>
went right too the gravy
>>
microwaves recorded drones?
who thought abt it in ns
>>
>>17907374

You sound like a kike. I curse you.
>>
>>17907378

Figure it out on your own. Do some research if you're really interested.

I'm not going to share my knowledge with a random mundane.
>>
File: chchewy0-d3f8191.jpg (5 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
chchewy0-d3f8191.jpg
5 KB, 267x200
>>
File: merlin-sword-in-the-stone.jpg (41 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
merlin-sword-in-the-stone.jpg
41 KB, 768x576
>>17906966
>>17906967
>>17906969
>>17906970
>>17906984
>>17906986
>>17906994
>>17906998
>>17907014
>>17907023
>>17907028
>>17907029
That was the worst wizard's duel I've ever seen.
>>
>>17907413
hey fuck you, you're so mundane that you believe shit people believed like hundreds of years ago you fucking idiot. meanwhile human beings are inventing astrophysics and shit like that left and right and you'll just be all to yourself in a fucking corner calling everyone else "mundanes" to make yourself feel better for being a failure at adapting to modern society even though you were fucking born into it.

10/10 successful troll, im so mad right now
>>
>>17907424

I had a suspicious you were a kike since the first time you posted.

Mundane filth.
>>
File: curtislol.jpg (223 KB, 1366x832) Image search: [Google]
curtislol.jpg
223 KB, 1366x832
>>
>>17907426
your posts turn me on, you sound like a right cunt I want demolish you
>>
>>17907334
I'm in no way by definition mundane.

There's no reason for you to not offer up video proof of the magical capabilities you claim to have.

I've read several works regarding Thelema, Hermetics, Some of Crowley's works and several other publications on Hindu mysticism etc...

It's not as if I've not looked into the extremely complex subject of magick. Yet haven't seen tangible proof or heard of taking give proof that wasn't linked to substance or multiple substances being used in tandem.

Also, anyone have that tripfag by the name of something like "AO something"

Dude knows his shit and I recently lost the link to his extensive library of works.
>>
>>17907447

Ahh, well then your opinions matter. Good job.
>>
>>17907445

Thank you. :)
>>
File: Count_of_St_Germain.jpg (43 KB, 424x536) Image search: [Google]
Count_of_St_Germain.jpg
43 KB, 424x536
>>17907447
Ape of Thoth?

I don't know if just reading makes you a "magickian" though. I mean, I've read things, but at best I'd consider myself a scholar.
>>
>>17907447
>>17907479
Cmon guys, dont call the heavy artillery down on her, its not worth the effort.

>>17907462
Go read Principia Discordia or sth, your rituals are too complex for a chaos magician. Also that multipile possession thing has a lot of flaws, better reconsider it.
>>
>>17902955
> believing in the devil
> 2016

2edgy4me
>>
>>17902967
Your handwriting is shit
>>
File: Girls1.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls1.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>17902975
>>
>>17903075
Provide links plz
>>
File: 7550634.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
7550634.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>17903303
>>
>>17907124
Please never have kids you retarded kike
>>
>>17902744
Witches aren't real you dikes
>>
>>17902955
>sold my soul to satan
Roleplaying had ruined this thread
>>
bamp
>>
This is the funniest thread I have seen in a long time.
>>
This bitch should take her fucking pills.
>>
>>17907028
Take medication please
>>
>>17909078
In what sense do you mean? Are you referring to the use of magic itself, or do you refer to individuals who claim (or are claimed) to possess magic?
>>
>>17902744
>How would someone know whether they are a witch?
You do not become a witch unless you perform a black magic ritual involving cannibalism of a young boy penis.

Seriously, don't do that, you will get killed by an angry mob.
>>
>>17907100
I skimmed that book.

Do you have aspergers?
Seriously?
>>
>>17905582
This is the laugh I needed today.
>>
>>17907100

>we all live in eternity as futanari piloting giant mechs and having lesbian sex

Well, that's certainly a new take on the afterlife
>>
>>17907470
Can you prove any of your claims?If you have so many demons possesing you and helping you,please,ask them what is my first name,then post it.I don`t mind as long as it isn`t my familly name.If you can do that,you`ll prove everyone here that you are right.
>>
Can you witches do something about CERN pretty much destroying our reality?

Those faggots are literally changing history and dooming us to the will of other dimensional being once they open their portals and shit. I feel like no one cares or no one can do anything about it. But you people are different, you are not confined within your body to affect reality, is it possible you can send your daemon servitors to mess around with the project? or to get info and spread it out or something?

Or are they way above your limits regarding access to magic and they can nullify whatever you throw at them?
>>
>>17907528
the fuck is STH?
>>
>>17918268
https://epocaestadobrasil.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/canibais-praticam-magia-negra-com-sacrificios-humanos-bruxaria-caso-nada-isolado/

http://omagoobscuro.blogspot.com.br/2015/04/os-aghoris-culto-canibal-na-india.html

http://www.meionorte.com/noticias/internacional/integrantes-de-seita-canibal-que-comeu-7-em-ritual-de-magia-negra-sao-detidas-em-guine-172500

https://epocaestadobrasil.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/magia-negra-sacrificios-humanos-estao-se-tornando-epidemia-no-brasil-denuncia-para-os-ministros-do-supremo/

Here is some source I did not provide yesterday because it was so late in the night for me. It is all in portuguese so use google translator.

Anyone who thinks this was trolling is wrong, witchcraft and cannibalism are directly linked to each other, anyone denying that fact is either a liar or simply ignoring the evidence. True witchcraft is all about sacrifices and blood offerings, be it human or from animals.
>>
>>17920785
what if the animal is already dead?
my dad accidentally crushed a baby kitty yesterday with his car and it's inside a bag right now.

can I use it as a blood offering?
>>
>>17920825
No, the point of the offering is not to have a dead animal to give as offering, it is the act of the death of the animal.

The "lifeforce" of the animal leaving the body is what powers the magic, like fuel powers a car.

For example, you could use a small chick you hatch out of an egg for it, but you NEED to kill it during the ritual, cracking the egg itself would not do anything because it is not yet alive.
>>
>>17906959
>No. It's an offensive racist term.
being a jew isn't a race you fucking brain dead autistic piece of shit
>>
>>17903000
you're not... Phoenix, are you?
>>
>>17921282
Of course it is you stupid fuck. Jews are a race before they are a religion.
>>
>>17902806
sounds like you need a master to contain your ego off you using your powers cause it can be really ego growing thing,..i try to train my witch who didnt even know she was one.kinda like a weird parenting...its like training a dog but its a witch .. with powers and stuff, symilar to yours
>>
>>17903075

Fucking occult newfags.

Chaos Magick is not Discordianism.
>>
>>17921926
>Chaos Magick is not Discordianism.
And neither of those are real magical systems, so what the fuck are you on about, newfag?
>>
>>17920665

Colliders and synchrotrons aren't occult. They're just shooting lasers (well, approximately) at each other.
>>
>>17907470
>>17907462
>>17907413

What is the easiest way to get in contact with a daemons for the purpose of seeing their existence and just having a 2 way communication. I want some idea of what im getting into before i try to pursue it.
>>
>>17922018
>What is the easiest way to get in contact with a daemons
Human sacrifice followed by cannibalism.

Would not reccomend it though, it is an easy way to get fucked in the ass, either by an angry mob or by a ravenous daemon that only wants your torment.
>>
>>17922018
>I want some idea of what im getting into
Trouble, a lot of it.

Just forget about it, this is the kind of stuff that if you have to ask, you are simply not ready for it.
>>
>>17902744
I'm a witch for real.
What do you want to know.
>>
I'm a male virgin, is my semen worth more to you?

what could I from get trading it?
>>
>>17922092
>I'm a witch for real.
What kind of witch are you? What do you practice?
>>
>>17922131
Root work and necromancy to get specific
>>
>>17922141
>necromancy
Tell me about it, have you ever had sucess reviving a dead being?

Have you ever done animal/human sacrifices in your rituals?

What exactly does necromacy involve?
>>
>>17922129
Only to control you actions or get you possessed.
>>17920845
It doesn't really bring demons around after you kill things.
Your own blood does though.
>>
>>17922039
implying thats easy
>>
>>17922086
fucking give me a strait up god dam answer i dont want another fucking warning. I can't for the life of me get any real answer about how to do this shit because you people are like "OH NO ANON WE CARE ABOUT YOU TOO MUCH TO LET A DEAMON FUCK YOUR LIFE UP"

Why do you care? just give me a fucking strait up answer, im so sick of this beating around the bush bullshit

If i fuck myself up its my problem. since when did anyone on 4chan ever care about someone else on 4chan
>>
>>17922147
>It doesn't really bring demons around after you kill things.
The idea is actually to pay for the services of the demon I believe, it is not to summon it.

>>17922148
>implying thats easy
Not easy to do, but the question was: What is the easiest way to get in contact with a daemon, and to be quite honest I believe that offering it a sacrifice is probrably the easiest way to get its attention.
>>
>>17922156
[spoiler] it's all roleplaying, stop getting so mad, it's like 12yo dressed in black and pretending to be vampires
>>
>>17922144
In a manner of speaking I bound with dead souls and they live on through me. Until I find a suitable living host for the souls I'm in the process of using my own body as a vessel for a soul...

Never sacrificed anything but my own soul with blood and my soul life.

Necromancy involves a ergo death of self totally... Need to be committed to being one or the souls inside your body without a doubt will cause your death. Due to there is no more you it's us....and they know everything about you.
>>
>>17922156
>Why do you care? just give me a fucking strait up answer, im so sick of this beating around the bush bullshit
Ok then mr. edgy, you want it? Go for it, hope you regret it before you do it.

You need to perform a black magic ritual that involves your own blood, a human sacrifice and cannibalism of the genitals of said sacrifice while the person is still alive, it also needs to be from an unbaptized virgin.

You can go ahead and google for the ritual, I already said far too much, I don't want you to actually go ahead and murder someone and cannibalize them, I hope you give up on this and go back to your normal life.
>>
>>17922163
>Until I find a suitable living host for the souls
What is a suitable living host? A person? And what happens once you bind these souls to that host?
>>
>>17922156
Get a mirror and pull a spirit then. Don't be a shy go do it.
>>17922157
But paying with your own blood shows camadrie and friendliness. Maybe you haven't summoned yet.
>>
>>17922171
There logically possessed?
Suitable hosts are so hard to come by. Usually there either virgins or fetuses in utero
>>
can you have sex with a demon? like in reality, not in a dream
>>
>>17922172
>But paying with your own blood shows camadrie and friendliness. Maybe you haven't summoned yet.
Im no wizard mate, im actually both scared and disgusted by these fucking cannibals.

My country is plagued by black magic cults from weird ass occult african religions that believe they can cast spells, curses and blessing by sacrificing animals, humans and through cannibalism.

Every year dozens of little kids get multilated just so some freak can cast a curse on someone.
>>
>>17922175
Actually put a soul in my neighbors kid before it was born he's three now I'm waiting for results
>>
>>17922177
omw bb
>>
>>17922178
That's not real. They are fucked up.
The slaughter is because they are niggers
The magic comes from rootwork with powerful old spirits.
>>
>>17922177
Yes but you need a luigi board candles and a lot of luck. Also a mirror and water.
>>
>>17922186
>That's not real. They are fucked up.
It is real for them, and it is religious discrimination to say that these cults should be stopped.

>>17922186
>The slaughter is because they are niggers
Sure, but the cannibalism is because they are religious fanatical niggers from a bullshit black magic religion, similar to voodoo.

Whatever the reason, the fact is that little kids at the age of 4 have their penis cut off and eaten, leaving the poor kid to live his entire life as an eunuch.

>>17922186
>The magic comes from rootwork with powerful old spirits.
What is rootwork? These niggers do use herbs and roots and other weird shit in their rituals, but also animal sacrifice, human blood, human sacrifice and cannibalism.

The little kids who get to live multilated are the lucky ones btw, whenever these fucking cults get razzed by angry mobs of citizens who have had enough and they search the houses where these people live and practice their cult they find numerous corpses buried in the property, most of kids.

You really should reconsider calling yourself a witch if you do not do this kind of thing, you are associating yourself with this kind of savage by sharing the same word to describe your practices.
>>
>>17922186
Are you still here?
>>
>>17902744
>Okay so I mostly lurk here but this is a question that has been bothering me and I think this is the best place to ask it. How would someone know whether they are a witch? My great grandmother was one, she mostly dealt in healing and such but there were also a few curses. My grandmother and mother seemed to be normal and they haven't had anything weird happen to them so what is the likelihood of this 'power' or whatever skipping them and being passed to me? And is there a way to find out?
>Acting as if being a witch means you belong to another species.

How much of an autist are you?
>>
>>17923923
but like the divine light is in our genetics man
>>
>>17923957
>but like the divine light is in our genetics man
No, it isn't. Otherwise we could just transfer that divine light to other using gene therapy.
>>
>>17902955
>I sold my soul to King Satan

Whatever you may be, it's certainly not a witch!
>>
Someone summon the Ougon no Majo.
>>
>>17921282

You probably hate the Muslim race too, don't you, shitlord? You aren't just a racist, you're a RACIST racist!
>>
>>17924034
>Muslim race too
Muslin is not a race either, it is a religion. The race you are reffering to are "Sarracens".
>>
>>179027
How would someone know whether they are a doctor? How would someone know whether they are a lawyer? How would someone know whether they are an artist? How would someone know whether they are good at fighting?

Do you practice it?
>>
>>17924074
Sorry this was for op >>17902744
>>
File: missed the joke.gif (959 KB, 448x352) Image search: [Google]
missed the joke.gif
959 KB, 448x352
>>17924050

I'm sure you're proud of yourself for being such a genius.
>>
>>17924079
>Acts like a retard
>gets proven to be a retard
>hurr durr it was just a joke bro!
>>
>>17921282

>Jew
>not a race

You can be a Jew without believing in Judaism.
>>
let's say a portal is opened and demons can come into this physical realm to causa real harm and kill and eat people.

Is there anything that could harm them? Like in all the tv shows they use silver, and garlic and all that stuff, is there anything that could potentially be used as a weapon against demonic entities if they managed to get into this realm physically?

I'm guessing they would be inmune to fire...
>>
>>17921764
Jews are a Nation before they are a religion.
>>
>>17924876
Probrably holy water.
>>
>>17920785
>These links
Pretty fucking disturbing mate.
>>
File: holy-grail-peasants.jpg (38 KB, 800x441) Image search: [Google]
holy-grail-peasants.jpg
38 KB, 800x441
>>17902744
Weigh yourself against a duck. If you and the duck weigh the same, you're actually a witch.
>>
>>17902967
>falling for satan when you could have lived a righteous knight of Earth Gods

Ya fukd up ther bud chose rong ther m80
>>
>>17906935
King Satan is Earth God's cuckold Bitch he can fuck right off that loser
>>
why are witches female? like having a vagina gives you some special ability that gets removed if you have a penis?

why can't i be a male witch?
>>
This thread is at critical levels of retarded.

Witchcraft is a practice, not a genetic trait. Some people disagree with this and will loudly state so, that's fine.

I can't even begin to debunk the mountain of bullshit in this thread, but to attempt to sum it up: Witchcraft is not one singular practice with defined rules about cannibalism or evil or blood or sacrifice or anything, therefore anyone telling you: "witchcraft is _____ " is at best, only speaking from personal opinion, and at worst, completely full of shit.

/omg/ is a much better thread to be asking any serious questions about either high magic, or low magic, including witchcraft.

>>17926586
you can, there is, (in some cultures) a supposed predisposition for witches to be female for reasons which vary from culture to culture. It often has to do with one of the following: the menses, the "female intuition", or "women have cooties therefore, witch". There's no reason a male cannot be a witch. Certain practices or cultures may disagree with that, that's fine, they can think whatever they want, other cultures will disagree and make the whole argument moot.
>>
>>17926633
>Witchcraft is not one singular practice with defined rules about cannibalism or evil or blood or sacrifice or anything
Yes, it is, at least in most african cults of their weird ass occult religions they do define a witch as just that, you are fooling yourself to believe otherwise.

These stupid fucking niggers actually believe that cannibalizing an albino nigger will give them superpowers/imortality, this leads to these unlucky albino kids to be forced to be given away by their mothers to institutions that will protect them from the cannibal wizards and witches of africa.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/16/tanzania-humanrights
>>
>>17926835
>Yes, it is, at least in most african cults
Please stop right there. This is extremely and very obviously false as there are so many definitions and concepts of "witches" in the "african cults" you're referencing that you defeated your own point within the first sentence. The Bantu, the Fon, the Ewe the Nguni, the Sotho-Tswana, whatever, all have different definitions of "witches", this is not an argument.

>These stupid fucking niggers actually believe that cannibalizing an albino nigger...

oh for fucks sake just say "I hate niggers" dont pretend that you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Within certain segments of society there is unreasonable hostility and irrational hatred of other segments of society (sound familiar?). This is not true of every society, and not true of every society in africa, and not even true of the specific cultures that youre talking about with those very specific practices regarding albinism.

Read a fucking book, be openly racist, identify yourself as what you are and stop talking shit about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>17926899
>oh for fucks sake just say "I hate niggers" dont pretend that you know what the fuck you're talking about.
Did you even read the link mate?

https://youtu.be/zd7RRr5Eubg

https://youtu.be/z9CSWGGbo4E

http://hiphopandpolitics.com/2009/11/24/people-killing-on-african-albino-for-sick-skin-trade-activities/

http://newobserveronline.com/albino-blacks-sought-by-african-witchdoctors-for-ritual-murder-medicine/

You just can't make this shit up mate, and the nignogs are not only doing that in Africa, mind you, my country is plagued by witch cults that literally multilate and cannibalize young kids for their magic rituals. I don't give 2 fucks about your "different definitions", it is all the same shit to me. People who indentify themselves as witches should be burned at the stake, nothing more to it than that. Doesn't matter one bit if you are black, white, red, yellow, or simply retarded.
>>
>>17926913
>Did you even read the link mate?
I dont need to read the link Im very familiar with the Tanzanian peoples beliefs on alibinism. Did you even read my post? Or your link? Not everyone in that culture shares the belief, not everyone in africa has the same concepts of witchcraft, or the same beliefs on albinism.

Im not making anything up, the fact that certain segments of tanzanian culture have "witches" who practice these acts does not mean that everyone in tanzania, all tanzanian "witches" all witches in africa, or all witches on earth practice the same beliefs.

>my country is plagued by witch cults
where the fuck do you live then?

> I don't give 2 fucks about your "different definitions"
You don't need to care to be fucking wrong. It's not a consensual activity, you're fucking wrong.

>People who indentify themselves as witches should be burned at the stake

I think people who 'indentify' as shitty spellers should be burned at the stake, I guess it's a good thing we don't all get what we want, isn't it sport?
>>
>>17926939
>where the fuck do you live then?
Brazil, we got all sorts of weird ass african cults from all over africa, they might not share the same beliefs, but they all do weird ass shit like sacrificing animals, cannibalizing children, drinking human blood, multilating child penises to burn them during their ritual...

I really don't give a fuck about their culture, they all are the same shit to me, and this kind of behaviour is not isolated to nignogs of africa either, you can find this kind of shitty cannibals in india, asia, and australia.

>>17926939
>I guess it's a good thing we don't all get what we wan
Oh but I do get what I want, whenever a witch cannibal cult is located the population form an angry mob and burn the niggers alive, trash the place where they lived and burn it down, the fire will purge their wickedness.

Do stay the fuck out of my country with your witchcraft manbojumbo, it will not be tolerated here.
>>
>>17926948
>Brazil
African Diaspora religions arent "african cults".
Candomble and Umbanda are far too complicated and intricate faiths to boil them down to "durr african cult" educate yourself.

>weird ass shit like sacrificing animals
This is a very common practice
>cannibalizing children
bullshit
>drinking human blood
more bullshit
>multilating child penises to burn them during their ritual...
absolute bullshit, maybe cite some actual references here? I know umbanda and candomble practitioners, you are full of it, somebody has been lying to you friend.

> really don't give a fuck about their culture
then why should anyone give a fuck about your opinions on culture? You're clearly an ignorant fucking racist who's opinions are formed and validated only in hyperbolic exaggeration.

>the fire will purge their wickedness.
you're boring me.

>witchcraft manbojumbo
the term is mumbo-jumbo you illiterate. And last I checked there are a TON of Umbanda practitioners in your country, keep crying into your half-baked nationalist sense of religious identity.
>>
>>17926981
>African Diaspora religions arent "african cults".
>Candomble and Umbanda are far too complicated and intricate faiths to boil them down to "durr african cult" educate yourself.
All the same shit to me.

>>17926981
>absolute bullshit, maybe cite some actual references here?
Gladly, do use google translator as these are in portuguese, this kind of news don't make it to global news channels:

http://brabizarro.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/sacrificios-humanos-e-criancas.html

Do use search to find the name Césio Flávio Caldas Brandão, a doctor who amputated children penises for dark magic rituals. Right below it is a mother who killed her 2 childrens because some entity told her to, according to her. Followed by another codtor who amputated childs penises for rituals, followed by a "pai de santo" who tortured and killed little boys, followed by a father who ate his own son...

You get the idea...

Here is some other sources:
http://www.espacojames.com.br/?cat=31&id=9565

http://g1.globo.com/pb/paraiba/noticia/2015/10/mae-de-crianca-morta-na-pb-diz-que-suspeitos-riam-durante-o-crime.html

http://www.cadaminuto.com.br/noticia/31101/2009/09/30/babalorixa-alagoano-diz-que-mulher-que-matou-criancas-inventou-historia-de-magia-negra

Don't you tell ME that these atrocities are bullshit, they are very real, and so are the victims of it.

>>17926981
>then why should anyone give a fuck about your opinions on culture? You're clearly an ignorant fucking racist who's opinions are formed and validated only in hyperbolic exaggeration.
You would be just as racist as me if one of your childhood friends got killed by a fucking nigger just so he could use his penis to cast a curse on someone. Fuck you for trying to sugarcoat the atrocities my country experiences by the hands of these witches.

>>17926981
>And last I checked there are a TON of Umbanda practitioners in your country
And that is exactly the problem, they are everywhere and are killing children.
>>
>>17902951
why don't you use the typical occult symbols for earth/fire (triangle/inverted triangle w/ horizontal line thru)? and also, how do you define what "evil itself" is?
>>
>>17902975
do not take this stupid edglelord's advice they literally have no idea what they're saying
>>
>>17927010
>All the same shit to me.
Yes you have stated your inability to perceive anything outside of your presuppositions, but thank you for restating your position.

>links
interesting articles, but first of all the news site has no idea what it's talking about Crowley, Thelema, and the associated orders have shit-all-nothing to do with candomble or umbanda.

I understand why you would have these concerns, but the fact remains that you are blaming an entire group of people for the actions of a few lunatics, assuming you are from an abrahamic faith, I would be very cautious using this approach to a theological discussion (you will lose).

Ill go through the rest of the articles, but the victims you are speaking of here, while tragic and awful, are victims of murderers, not a belief system. I know you will have trouble accepting this because you have based your world view on an unsubstantiated belief, but listen... if there are THAT many people practicing candomble or umbanda, and only a scant handful of murders or injuries... perhaps you should be questioning whether it was the belief, or the people, who are responsible for the awful actions?

>just so he could use his penis to cast a curse on someone
I seriously doubt that this happened, do you have some sort of a news article or something? If it did, I am terribly sorry that happened to you, but again, I have very serious doubts that this occured.

>Fuck you for trying to sugarcoat the atrocities my country experiences by the hands of these witches.
Interestingly enough, the fact that these actions are SO outside all rational or acceptable behavior, these people would very likely not be considered witches, even by the faiths you are deriding, theyre fucking murderers and criminals, plain and simple, you would do well to understand their culture in order to more efficiently deal with them, instead of demonizing an entire group of people and ineffectually spouting racist nonsense on the internet.
>>
>>17927059
>interesting articles, but first of all the news site has no idea what it's talking about Crowley, Thelema, and the associated orders have shit-all-nothing to do with candomble or umbanda.
It is talking about several other occult practices, not all of which they understand, that is true, but the news articles are very real, I have seen some of them on national news.

>>17927059
>but the fact remains that you are blaming an entire group of people for the actions of a few lunatics
Same could be said about americans having post-9/11 paranoia and shitting all over anyone from the middle east as if they were terrorists, but somehow it is ok when you americunts do it and bad when we do it...

>>17927059
>assuming you are from an abrahamic faith, I would be very cautious using this approach to a theological discussion (you will lose).
Im not a religious person, has a catholic upbringing but soon realized how stupid it all was.

>>17927059
>but the victims you are speaking of here, while tragic and awful, are victims of murderers, not a belief system.
They were murdered to have their blood and body parts used in a belief system, that makes them victims of that belief system.

>>17927059
>if there are THAT many people practicing candomble or umbanda, and only a scant handful of murders or injuries... perhaps you should be questioning whether it was the belief, or the people, who are responsible for the awful actions?
Correction, only a handfull get discovered, children getting kidnapped and never being heard from again is very common here, who can say how many of these disappeared by the hands of these religious fanatics?

>>17927059
>I seriously doubt that this happened, do you have some sort of a news article or something? If it did, I am terribly sorry that happened to you, but again, I have very serious doubts that this occured.
It was before internet became a widespread thing in Brazil, I could look for the newspaper article on it.
>>
>>17927059
>Interestingly enough, the fact that these actions are SO outside all rational or acceptable behavior, these people would very likely not be considered witches, even by the faiths you are deriding, theyre fucking murderers and criminals, plain and simple, you would do well to understand their culture in order to more efficiently deal with them, instead of demonizing an entire group of people and ineffectually spouting racist nonsense on the internet.
>Racist nonsense

Dude, it is not racist, they really ARE black, they really DO kill kids for their bullshit magical cult, and most of their victims are black themselves.

And I Don't care about their stupid faith and beliefs, their bullshit religion should be outlawed, their practicioners persecuted and burned at the stake in a country-wide inquisition.

You feel like this is outrageous simply because you are not the one suffering this kind of violence, your people are safe and comfortable while mine gets slaughtered. One day when you have kids you won't have to worry about some fucking cannibal witch kidnapping your sons and daughters to multilate them for some fucking ritual.
>>
>>17927072
>Same could be said about americans having post-9/11 paranoia and shitting all over anyone from the middle east
I couldnt agree with you more, its a disgusting practice. I disagree with that too.

>has a catholic upbringing but soon realized how stupid it all was.
Thats the smartest thing youve said.

>They were murdered to have their blood and body parts used in a belief system, that makes them victims of that belief system.
While I understand why you feel that way, that is factually incorrect, its convenient, but its not true, beliefs dont kill, PEOPLE kill. Aim your justified anger at psychopaths and criminals, not empty targets like "faith" or youll never accomplish anything.

>who can say how many of these disappeared by the hands of these religious fanatics?
None, you just said no one knows what happened to them. If you dont know what happened to them, how can you blame someone? Maybe you should stop blaming an invisible boogieman and figure the shit out senpai.

>Dude, it is not racist, they really ARE black, they really DO kill kids for their bullshit magical cult, and most of their victims are black themselves.
but not ALL fucknig blacks do it, that's why its racist man. Hate the people who do it, dont hate their race or their faith, hate the fucking criminals. Your hatred towards race and faith is blinding you from hunting actual predators.

>imply because you are not the one suffering this kind of violence
No Im the kind of person who suffers regular violence based on empty discrimination every day instead. My "people" get fucking slaughtered too, but Im not blaming a race or a faith for it, Im blaming fucking murderers for it because I can actually target them.

Neither blacks, nor witches are doing this shit because there are both blacks, and witches that do not do this shit, murderers are doing this shit and all the time you spend blaming people who dont deserve it, is time you could be spending finding actual fucking criminals.
>>
>>17927537
Well mate, the people involved in these brutal atrocities either did it BECAUSE they needed the blood and body parts for their stupid ritual or to sell said body parts to the previously mentioned people, either way they both deserve to burn.

And I don't hate blacks, some of my best friends are black, I hate witches, because they are the ones doing this shit.

>>17927537
>Neither blacks, nor witches are doing this shit because there are both blacks, and witches that do not do this shit
Maybe in your country, in mine you don't call yourself a witch unless you are one, and being one means doing this kind of shit. There is no strong wiccan or new age communities here, people who from these negro religions that do not perform these kind of rituals usually call themselves fortune tellers, they do NOT call themselves witches because that means they mess with the dark arts.

Go ahead and say that im wrong, but these people are monsters and deserve to burn at the stake, just like they did back in the great witch hunts of the 17th century.
>>
>>17927554
>BECAUSE they needed the blood and body parts for their stupid ritual or to sell said body parts to the previously mentioned people, either way they both deserve to burn.
They deserve to burn for their actions, but many many thousands or more practicers of candomble or umbanda or whatever, seem to get by day to day for a long time without having to fucking kill people. This is what Im saying man, I get your anger, but you are pointing it in the wrong place and the people, the criminals and psychopaths doing this shit are getting away with it because all the focus is on the fact that they supposedly practiced some religion... its a distraction, focus on the criminals not their bullshit excuses.

>I hate witches, because they are the ones doing this shit.
You're smart enough to realize that not all blacks are committing these acts, simply because theyre black, can you not extend that understanding to realize that not all "witches" are doing these things simply because of their religious beliefs?

>Maybe in your country, in mine you don't call yourself a witch unless you are one, and being one means doing this kind of shit.
Perhaps where you live the term "witch" means something very different, but I have met candomble practitioners from your country and they weren't murdering babies man.

There are candomble and umbanda practicers who are not evil fucks... blaming the religion doesnt get you any closer to the actual criminals.

I do not disagree with you that anyone that would harm a child like this, or honestly, fucking harm anyone probably deserves to burn. Im just saying that the term "witch" is not such a simple word to use outside of your local culture, it means lots of things to lots of people.
I think, what you should say is not "witches should burn" because that includes lots of people youd probably get along just fine with, I think the phrase we can both agree on is "child murderers should fucking burn", fuck whatever they call themselves.
>>
>>17927624
>but I have met candomble practitioners from your country and they weren't murdering babies man.
Not like they would openly admit it if they did.

>>17927624
>There are candomble and umbanda practicers who are not evil fucks... blaming the religion doesnt get you any closer to the actual criminals.
I understand you would like to believe that it is not the religion that is fucked, but the fact is that these witches doing this ARE the main religious figures of said religion. Just like catholic priests get a bad name because some are pedophiles, so do these people.

Now, I don't personally go around beating up people for their religion, but as soon as there is any proof that the person is involved in this klind of cannibalistic ritual we form an angry mob to lynch the person and burn them alive.

>>17927624
>Im just saying that the term "witch" is not such a simple word to use outside of your local culture, it means lots of things to lots of people.
Which is why I keep telling people from other practices to change the name they use to refer to themselves, you might get mistaken for a cannibal and outright killed by an angry mob in some parts of the world for it. A wiccan is hardly a witch by our definition of a witch.

>>17927624
>I think, what you should say is not "witches should burn" because that includes lots of people youd probably get along just fine with, I think the phrase we can both agree on is "child murderers should fucking burn", fuck whatever they call themselves.
Well, witch is just the translated word to english, in portuguese we call them bruxas, and it is far easier for you to stop calling yourself that then to educate a supersticious population that has been tormented and terrified by atrocities done by witches that not all witches are evil cannibal monsters.

Again, if you come to a third world country don't refer to yourself as a witch, you might get murdered by mistake for claiming to be something you are not.
>>
Any of you guys willing to give me advice on how to make my own ritual?
>>17920980
>>
Men can't be witches, just fyi. In case anyone here was confused about that.
>>
>>17928828
>This faggot never heard of witch-doctors.
What a retard.
>>
>>17928898

Witch doctor is a misuse of the word witch. A witch and a witch doctor are two entirely different things from entirely different cultures.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

See if she has the same weight as a duck.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.