[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /x/ feel about doing group meditation for healing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: anagram of heart.jpg (822 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
anagram of heart.jpg
822 KB, 1920x1200
How does /x/ feel about doing group meditation for healing the planet and ourselves? I'd love it if we could somehow coordinate to counter all the low frequencies on this planet caused by the elites.

Say, we could pick a place where earthquakes frequently occur, or places of other extreme weather and then focus and send waves of love, heart energy or something. The Middle East comes to mind - Iraq and Syria. I don't really know of any methods, I heard this from Inelia Benz ages ago IIRC. I'd appreciate if we can get some ideas about different techniques going. Perhaps we can look at the Earth energy grid and choose from there.

Or we could potentially go the other way and try and connect with the collective unconscious and direct some healing energy or whatever there. These things can make a difference which unfortunately we won't be able to immediately see. If someone was able to see in the astral realm, then they could probably see what was happening. The unseen world is far, far bigger than the seen one. Almost infinitely bigger. This is where all the magick happens, where the lizards dwell and direct things.

Remember when /tv/'s big guy 4U crashed a plane with no survivors? /pol/ also used meme magick successfully IIRC.
We have power, after all, we are the ones that are holding this thing up.
>>
>>17920980
Feels nice to me.
>>
File: 301.png (3 MB, 1876x1528) Image search: [Google]
301.png
3 MB, 1876x1528
>>17920980
>>
File: 1446729440365.jpg (167 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1446729440365.jpg
167 KB, 500x385
Translation: We be sitting on our butts in the basement eating Cheetos, but maybe if we think about something it will be like we did something with our lives.
>>
I can dig it.
>>
>>17920980
Your heart is in the right place my friend, but sadly people don't care for anything that won't directly give them something back. And most lack the comprention to do anything other than think about it, if you could gather atlwast half the population their might be enough power behind their thought. The best thing to do is lover mother earth and share that love with all in your life
>>
>group meditation for healing the planet and ourselves?

That's some extremely gay New Age bullshit, senpai. That's not what "meditation" is or ever was, and to actually help the world and yourself, you need to enact real, positive change by your ACTIONS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51l_E8Tlp0
>>
>>17922095
Remember Ebolachan? /pol/ has been spamming cant stump the trump for a while now, that's not to say that 4chan made him popular, but this phrase certainly helped him. It went "viral". This is how these things happen, the masses direct their attention towards something and there is a certain effect, things happen. It's very simple. I am confident /x/ has more than enough traffic for this type of thing here to have an effect. Lets not give up before we've even attempted anything.

see >>17920987
That's evidence right here on 4chan of all places that if we focus collectively on something there is a result, this thing has some validity. It's visualization, various macros / art + mantras. If this technique does that then why can't it be used for a positive thing? I wouldn't be surprised if this meme was hijacked by whoever does these things to literally crash a plane with no survivors or it was a whole blood ritual in and of itself from the very beginning. It's something to take on board.

>>17922928
First of all there are thousands of types of meditation. My actions in my everyday life cannot bring someone back from the dead or do much about a satanic ritual that has taken place. I have mentioned these things to almost everyone I know. Do you think that the purpose of a human sacrifice is to create a corpse and make a mess? The reason for that is to manipulate a particular energy. It has next to nothing to do with the physical world. That must be a bitch to clean up afterwards. Why do that? I'm not coming from the perspective of New Agey love and light and waffles ^_^ :3

The whole reason I mentioned Earth energy grids is that these rituals happen on places like this and that potentially we could counter that. Because wherever these ley lines intersect that is a key place, a very sensitive one to the energy field of the Earth, it's connected to us.
>>
>>17924091
That's why they have put churches and mosques on top of them government facilities, obelisks, etc. where no doubt horrific things happen.

>real, positive change by my ACTIONS
That's exactly what I'm doing. Focusing and directing thoughts is action too. Thoughts are a made of a finer energy that exists on a plane we can't percieve. If there is enough of it (enough people repeat a certain thought put a lot of energy to it), it manifests in the material world. Also, you spell a word because words are spells. A material action like spreading leaflets or talking to people about these things or whatever only goes so far. Whistleblowers have made >real, positive change by their ACTIONS. We however don't have any secrets to reveal. So we have to continue, we have to do something. This is simply one of those things.

I'm well aware of the suppression of the masculine. I will even go further and say that they want to invert the sacred male energy. That's why you have the gay agenda thing, transgenderism and the androgynization of humanity - it goes for females as well. Males become feminine, females become masculine. I've heard It has something to do with the hermaphroditic Baphomet, it's a sort of a template for future human beings in the NWO but I guess in the end it doesn't matter.

Because I mentioned heart energy and love people would assume that I'm talking about wimpy schoolgirl sexual love. But I'm talking about a higher form of love that is to me, best described as to honor, empathize, support, defend, become one with. Love of God and country has made men do incredible acts of courage, bravery and self sacrifice. This is what they mean when they say "love is the greatest power in the universe". Unfortunately this has been used against humanity for far too long. This type of higher feeling and energy is what I'm talking about.

I found this webm yesterday that really illustrates the whole point in <30sec.
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468643178807.webm
>>
>>17924094
Lets do it for them because that's all we can do. If you're religious you can look at it as a form of prayer, add Jesus in your practice if you want etc.

tl;dr see >>17922936

I tried to come up with a mantra type thing that can be used internally or as a chant if it's not a problem. I'm also tyring to use numerology to make it more powerful. I am trying to pick specific words to make the phrase more powerful. I'm using Pythagorean / simple Gematria. I'm not even sure which system to use. Some say the Chaldean is more accurate. IDK; if there's any more experienced out there please advise.

LOVE EARTH ETERNAL = 181 = 10

Firstly, if you pronounce these words out loud you'll find that they sound really profound and powerful. I found some really positive things about number 10, and I liked the feminine / masculine balancing aspect, which >>17922095 referred to.

And 181. Apparently it's an angelic number with good power of manifestation.

If we look at the initials "L E E" they add up to 22, which is "the Master Builder".

LOVE THE EARTH HEART = 191 = 11 sounds a hair weaker and is more of a mouthful, but the numerology of the words is probably a bit stronger. It shouldn't be a problem if it's long, as long as it works, right? I can't really interpret these things well enough, as mostly they're talked about on the internet in relation to names and looking at birthdays and things like that. I tried playing around with Latin but stopped at AMARE TERRA AETERNUM(=197 and initials = 22). It probably carries more weight because it's Latin. I don't know. There should probably be an 'ad' in there somewhere.

Any ideas are welcome.
>>
If everyone on this planet became a hippie it would be great but there will
Still be an underground of people exploiting it.
>>
>>17924250
So what?

Probably 90% of what I'm talking about wasn't popular with hippies in the 60s. I'm sure they didn't include Reptilians, the Demiurge, Mass Human Satanic Ritual Sacrifice, leylines, meme magic etc. in their beliefs and protests. Manipulated or not, the hippie movement reminds us of weed, The Beatles, LSD, the sexual liberation and promiscuity. I'm being specific here but hey if all this makes me a hippy then fine.
>>
>>17922928
>7 hours long

Is this a trollbait video where if I say I don't have the time/patience to sit there for 7 hours, you call me unmasculine
>>
If you wanted to symbolize the Earth in a ritual, what would you use? A printed picture of the Earth from space? Or perhaps there is an Earth sigil?
>>
I remember when /x/ was making fun of faggots like this. I miss those days.
>>
File: thumbs-up-192.png (32 KB, 188x180) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-192.png
32 KB, 188x180
I too want to feel good and like I'm making a difference while actually doing fuck all besides engaging in emotional masturbation.

Where do I sign up?
>>
You seem to have overlooked something.

How would you characterize the energy on 4chan? Would you say it would be more conducive to acts of aggression, or to whatever hippie shit you're proposing?
>>
>>17925723
Good point.
>>
>>17920980
Didn't know the planet was injured.
>counter all the low frequencies
low frequency WHAT? frequency is a value of a wave of some sort. What kind of wave? What kind of energy? We talking light or electromagnetic? What are these "low frequencies" doing? How are the "elites" causing them? Are you talking about radios? Because we kinda need to use those for stuff.

>Say, we could pick a place where earthquakes frequently occur, or places of other extreme weather and then focus and send waves of love, heart energy or something.
"love" isn't going to stop the effects of plate tectonics.

>direct some healing energy
Energy - the property of matter and radiation that is manifest as a capacity to perform work (such as causing motion or the interaction of molecules).
There's the definition, since you seem to be confused about what "energy" is.

Get a fucking education, you gullible pleb, and stop watching that bullshit spirit science.
>>
Why fix the Earth when we can fix ourselves? Who up for meditating for ripped bodies and qt gfs?
>>
Sounds pretty gay.

Are you sure you're not a faggot?

I'm pretty sure you're a faggot.
>>
>>17926628
Yes it is and this gayness is what will save us from the reptoids. lurk moar
>>
>>17926628
>>17926646
Fucking AYY m8s.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (90 KB, 546x410) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
90 KB, 546x410
>>
can something like this help heal my trauma?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.