[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: 1467701674756.jpg (771 KB, 1300x1622) Image search: [Google]
1467701674756.jpg
771 KB, 1300x1622
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:>>17882473
>>
File: 17star.jpg (31 KB, 300x517) Image search: [Google]
17star.jpg
31 KB, 300x517
if anyone wants to do a reading for me about "will" it would be much appreciated.
i'm
>female
>pisces sun
and i'll do a simple reading for you in exchange. rws or hermetic deck, your choice
>>
File: 19.png (54 KB, 396x431) Image search: [Google]
19.png
54 KB, 396x431
>>17874590
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/bjtzAa5jPVs [Embed]

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Yzlf7EJhXF

>>>17874477
>You made my whole life clear now. Thank you.
>jeff
>18 years old
>male
>libra
>asian guy with reading glasses.
>south east asia
>wacky scry and morgans tarot.
> Hello chironymous. Iv'e always wanted to be a magic user someday, but I don't know what fits me the most. Can you help me find out what the most fittest magic user that I can be?. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17885295
>King of Pentacles, 7 of Swords, Page of Cups, of Pentacles

Older man? Careful with this one. There will be many lies told, especially in the form of sweet nothings. Maintain your composure if you want the best result from this, but trust no more than you can see.

There is a subtle planning phase to undergo, but you can learn a great deal from him. Still, you'll want to treat this as more a learning experience for the sake of your grown and invest your time and mind more than your heart.
>>
>>17885326
>page of cups
yep, that's him. :/ thank you!
>>
File: 2399083762_1fb2bb9596.jpg (41 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
2399083762_1fb2bb9596.jpg
41 KB, 400x267
I'd just like a general reading to get my bearings.

25/male/capricorn
>>
>>17885337
capricorns don't believe in kooky stuff
>>
>>17885340
>mfw I'm a Capricorn

I feel like I'm the only one in here sometimes...
>>
>>17885340
what are the most psychic signs?
>>
>>17885346
pisces sun, esp pisces moon. scorpio kind of but it's more primal and not as refined. the most intuitive person i know other than myself is a leo with a bunch of earth.
>>
Doing a couple of readings
>Only YES/NO questions for now
>Alias/Gender/Sign
>Query plus gender/sign if there are other people involved
>Song related to your query or how you feel about it
>>
I can do two tarot readings.

I need a name and a specific question. By this I mean I need more than "Will I get a job?". It should be less vague than that. "Will I get a job in the next two weeks?" Or, "Will I get a job in the field of my degree?" or "Will I find fulfilling employment at the place I just applied to?"

Love questions are not welcome currently. Y'all need to date around like normal people.
>>
It's crazy how fast we manage to reach the 300 mark each time
>>
>>17885378
>huckleberry
>female
>pisces

>is there more in store for us

>nonbinary male
>aquarius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us7BzvNVDcE
>>
>>17885378
>soup
>female
>libra

>is there romance in store for me and h?

>he is male, cancer
>>
Hey guys! I'm here to do some readings. I will start at about 2am my time. (I'm pacific time) I don't ask for much info. Just tell me your gender and she along with your query and as always address me when asking a question or following up on my scry! I will do 5 total today.
>>
>>17885435
scrybaby, how does she feel towards me? I'm male.
>>
>>17885435
female
hi scrybaby, can u tell me if i get a bf this summer?
>>
>>17885435
Scrybaby :
Aug 9th 1986 female
Why do I keep dreaming of a black demonic figure in my grandmothers house?
>>
>>17885398
Nice to see you started doing readings! :D
>>
>>17885435
Female
Will this guy I'm into eventually be my dom?
>>
>>17885396
Lincoln
What can I do to prepare for the next phase/stage of my life?
>>
>>17885435
scrybaby
female
is there romance in store me and the cancer guy? i dont think so but lets see what you get! thanks
>>
>>17885447
>>17885435
Forgots to add Scrybaby to my post but same question applies.
>>
how do you guys do readings over the net? i always have the querent shuffle because i feel like the energy transference is important, otherwise it might be for the wrong person
>>
Scrybaby:
Male
What's gonna happen the rest of summer for me?
>>
>>17885450
They're showing that you just moved out of something that was objectively a balanced situation, maybe something mutual, and right now you are feeling a great weakness, whether it be insecurity or temptation, but there is a lack of true peace. Things are going to get worse before they get better, and you may fall into a depression or be required to mourn. Regardless of what the oppressive situation is, clarity can be found in it, and the cards assure that you will find a sense of purification through the suffering you'll need to endure.

I hope things go well for you and that the cards are just being a little dramatic. Good luck.
>>
>>17885455
I never considered that. I feel like if my intent for the person I'm focusing on is strong enough, that there won't be any issue. I have a lot of faith in my cards though. I'm not sure about other forms of divination, though they're all impressive.
>>
>>17885465
>They're showing that you just moved out of something that was objectively a balanced situation, maybe something mutual
Yep

>right now you are feeling a great weakness, whether it be insecurity or temptation, but there is a lack of true peace
Not really, but you're quite right here - I'm feeling a little restless on the inside and rather hard to move forward

>Things are going to get worse before they get better, and you may fall into a depression or be required to mourn.
Ouch, I hope not

>Regardless of what the oppressive situation is, clarity can be found in it
That's true, I'm starting to see what went wrong

>and the cards assure that you will find a sense of purification through the suffering you'll need to endure
Good to hear

Thanks for the read, mind telling me the cards you got?
>>
>>17885473
how do you focus on an anon, though? i always want to participate in these threads (i would love the practice) but i feel like i would at least need to see someone and know their sign...at least. i am a VERY visual person though which is one of the things that drew me to tarot in the first place
>>
I've never had a reading done before and I'm not quite sure on what to ask. I don't want to have my question be what my question should be but... should I anyway? Hope this makes any sense.
>>
>>17885477
Sure! I'm new to doing this in threads at least, so with the drama that happened in the last thread that I saw I wasn't sure if avoiding posting them or not would alleviate it.

I got The Lovers, who actually fell out on their own, so it was important. The inverted prince of swords is your current state, and moving forward you have the three of swords.

My deck includes a bit of Qabbalistic imagery though, so it might not be on par with rider-waite. If you have any other interpretations you think would fit those better, I'd be glad to hear them.
>>
>>17885419
>is there more in store for us
Yes, there's something profound being built here, definitely an intimacy and security will grow, best wishes.

>>17885424
>is there romance in store for me and h?
Hmm, I'm afraid not sweetie, he seems to be a troubled company and will bring sadness
>>
File: moth3-1.jpg (202 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
moth3-1.jpg
202 KB, 1024x600
>>17885485
what deck are you using? hermetic?

>>17885486
many thanks anon
>>
>>17885486
forgot the name :S

>>17885490
You're welcome, hope it helps you, good luck!
>>
>>17885480
I think if you're a visual person, you can do the thing that I do. I have a visualized headspace to go to, kind of like... Its not as intense as all this because it only exists as part of my mind, but its like a little esoteric shop on another plane. I close my eyes and do everything by touch, with all the visualizations happening in that safe space. No music playing to distract, so I can hear dropped cards. I use what information I was given and draw cards that have more energy to them. I set them down and leave the little shop in my head and then open my eyes to see what's come up.

It sounds kind of silly and drawn out, probably, but it helps me out a lot and I keep my own personal integrity since at least *I* know I'm not being deceived by my eyes.

I believe if Anon wants the reading, the energy will reach me in that space as well.

Does that make sense or is it too fluffy? It sounds really fluffy when i type it out. Ugh. Sorry friend.
>>
>>17885388
I'm a bit jealous , I have nighmares almost every night , and I can't just forget them. I'm glad I could have some sleep. That's too much to ask , I believe. I'm glad to hear you could sleep ,I believe you need it more than I do.

Everything is messed up -sigh- I'm always quite aware ,can't edit anything though. What didn't feel right , If I may ask??

> Less is more

I'm quite awful desu :( but thanks.

Are you using the IRC right now? Do you mind if I make you a couple of questions over there?
>>
>>17885490
I've been talking about it in the irc chat! The haindl deck was stalking me by way of random cards, so I grabbed it when I was able and it's been very kind to me, even though we're still relatively new acquaintances.
>>
>>17885482
I'm fairly new to this as well, I usually ask semi board question that relates to what I really wanna ask. Usually it works out.
>>
>>17885485
>The Lovers
>fell out on their own
Kek/10

It's a trump, and it fell out on it's own - so that would influence and further enforce the surrounding cards you drew. You interpreted that brilliantly and corrected, so kudos on getting it right.

>inverted prince of swords is your current state
I'm not sure what deck you use, I'm going to assume it's either Thoth or based on the Thoth deck.

Reversed, it's a little hard to read at times, but I would agree that it's my current state - I'm trying to find a way to move forward with plans and projects, however not really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm restless, and I keep throwing away projects and turning down ideas.

>moving forward you have the three of swords
;;-;;

Thanks, you have great sortilege. I just hope the Three of Swords isn't as bad as I think it's going to be.
>>
Chloe, 18, scorpio.

I'm having some relationship troubles and a strange feeling in my stomach that won't go away. He's majorly depressive and suicidal and he's saying some pretty confusing things. Will he be okay and will our relationship continue on a positive path?
>>
>>17885497
it validates my feelings, which is comforting. i have my suspicions but it's important that i get more objective input, because a lot of the time i can't tell if i'm just being too emotional and idealistic or if there's purpose to what i'm feeling. so i do find it helpful, and thank you.

>>17885500
it doesn't sound too fluffy at all, i'm really fascinated by how other people do readings and yours is interesting method. i never would have thought of that.
>>
>>17885501
I pity you, friend. I really, really do. Nightmares can mess one up, but at the same time, there have been suggestions for people to try out lucid dreaming to gain some kind of control over their nightmares, no matter how scary or perceptibly difficult it may be. I don't think I need too much sleep, after all, I managed to survive for so long without too much of it. Not going to deny, my thoughts and mindset have suffered from it.

It takes a lot of practice, from what I understand. To some it comes easy, to others with difficulty. The actual editing part, it just felt strange and not entirely right. I managed to cut open a space in the sky, but it just felt awkward as hell to do. Shame I can't do the same things I can in dreams like I can do in visualized spaces and projections.

I avoid the IRC as much as possible nowadays for some eh reasons. I'll pop up for a short period of time though, just to talk to you. I have time, so go ahead and ask whatever it is that you want.
>>
>>17885437
She trusts you, feels protected and cared for by you. I think she see you as a good guy to be around. Can't tell if it's in a friend way or more.
>>
>>17885440
No BF in the summer but something will happen in the summer that will make you meet your BF in the fall.
>>
>>17885447
Yes
>>
>>17885451
There is a possibility of some flirtation taking place
>>
>>17885543
Yes, pretty accurate. Thanks.
>>
>>17885510
I've decided to not make any health/death related questions but I feel you, Chloe, so I did a small spread for both of your questions if you don't mind.
> Will he be okay
Yes, something sudden will help, but he must be checked for other illness as well, something still not diagnosed yet.

>will our relationship continue on a positive path?
Yes, yes I won't lie, there will be some unrest period for a while, but all the cards says it will get better with time.

I hope this can help you somehow and certainly things will be better, wish you all the best and may he have a good recovery.

>>17885513
>it's important that i get more objective input, because a lot of the time i can't tell if i'm just being too emotional and idealistic or if there's purpose to what i'm feeling.
I'm glad to hear, and it's good to see things objectively, sometimes our emotions can cloud our judgement, just don't be afraid to love and trust your instincts. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>17885378
"K"/Female/cancer
I'm in a dark place right now and I just wanted to know if it'll get better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaSVkb_XLt4
>>
File: 20.jpg (80 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
80 KB, 400x300
>>17866224
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/OycaUe13kPA

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pG8tQjDnXe

>>>17866166
>Hey can you please do a reading for me and thank you :>

>Mariem
>Female
>24
>aquarius
>short waist, short hair and short temper lel

>Query ; will I ever find love anytime soon ? for I've never been in a relationship and I'm wondering why
>>
Ricky Ruker
Sadge
F
Despite our perceived incompatibilty in love can me and my cap-aqua interest find find love in eachother through a relationship?
>>
>>17885568
>I'm in a dark place right now and I just wanted to know if it'll get better
Welcome, K, I guess we're in the same place, I hope the cards can help you.

The answer is maybe, there's gossip and heavy discussions, emotional instability, mood swings that may keep for long.

I drew a second spread to give an advice on how can you improve things, hope you don't mind.

There's a repetitive pattern here, you have a lot of energy about to explode, so this has to be channelled somewhere, the cards points to do a group work, something in open air, therapy, spa, dancing class. Anything to make you sweat the energy out and helps you to achieve peace, making things around you respond better to your new vibes.

Hope this was helpful, wish you all the best.
>>
>>17885443
Yay! Senpai noticed me
It's quite fun actually
>>
>>17885442
Please answer <333 having a hard time with this as my grandmothers house was always pleasant as far as I remember
>>
>>17885629
Hehe, d'aww.
I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)
>>
F/Gemini Scorpio.

Feeling emotionally disconnected due to the company I keep, would I be better off moving out or am I being too reckless? I am numb, but that's how I prefer to be sometimes so I can't tell if I should even try. Insight would be nice. My horoscope keeps telling me only good things and that I should be happy but I just don't feel it.
>>
>>17885649
Uh'huh. Good stuff.
>>
File: 21.gif (7 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
21.gif
7 KB, 300x263
>>17885442
>>17885641
Scrybaby referred your query to me in the IRC. I hope that's alright! Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/uyU2mdbdBWo

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UISRnx0i5V
>>
>>17885545
thanks but what is the thing in the summer that will happen?
>>
>>17885641
Wow! Thank you! What a positive voice you have - and thank you so much also for the positive vibes, as I'll be sending them right back with a smile on my face.
My aunt and grandma lived there. My aunt was agoraphobic and ocd, but was definitely the one to talk to about all things spiritual and paranormal. They've both passed away and I no longer have access to the house.
I thought it was interesting that you were seeing a rectangle, as this dark being was always in a doorway, standing there down a hallway or down the basement stairs. What got me the most was that one night my father and aunt got into a massive fight and she almost stabbed him on the basement stairs. She also fell down them and knocked her front teeth out. I hated that basement, even tho I was never a skittish kid - growing up with Freddy and Leatherface and all that. I'm not sure if anyone else lived there but neither one of them passed in the house.
Anyway, again, thank you so much for the reading. Truly intriguing. Truly wonderful energy. AND thanks for the birthday wishes - dirty thirty!! :^\
Love and positivity - Sarah~
>>
Reposting in new thread for new eyes.

I have some questions if any more experienced/knowledgeable readers are available. I'm using Thoth deck.

To explain, I drew three cards in no certain spread just allowing the cards to speak. The initial three were the 4 of swords, the princess of wands, and the 4 of cups in that order. For further clarification I drew 2 additional cards, the 4 of disks (placed below the princess) then the 3 of disks (placed above her) making the layout look like a crossroads.

What got me looking deeper was the 4's in all suits except for Fire, which showed up in the center in the princess. I don't know enough about certain nuances like this to understand, as I'm still in the beginning of learning (but have owned and played with a few decks lightly over the past 10 years).

All in all, I feel like I'm still missing something integral here and wondered if anyone could be so kind to provide feedback.
>>
I'm scorpio
My name is Amy Cockshott
Thanks in advance X

(New too this)
>>
I'm also working on the clairaudience part of my gift any tips would be great appreciated
>>
I don't know if a reading would be any good in my situation currently, but i'm being pulled in all kinds of directions. I don't have any friends, but my boyfriend of 5 years wants to get a new job, but it involves 5 months away from each other. I see him everday and I have done.
On the other hand, another person is talking to me, my boyfriend hates him, because I used to have a massive thing for this person. He found out previously I was talking to him and he said it would be the end for us both if he ever found out I did it again.
But this person was my friend still to me. I decided not to tell him this time that we are chatting.
Now, this other person, is encouraging me to go out and meet him and have some fun, which don't get me wrong I would love to have a chat and a drink since I only ever went once. Boyfriend doesn't approve of that either.
The other guy keeps telling me "when are you going to take life and do something for yourself for once?"

I really don't know what to do. I want to stay with my boyfriend, but I want to keep my life in balance with friends. The other guy wants me to meet with him soon! Any advice please, I feel everything is tearing to pieces
>>
>>17885734
Watched this brilliant be great If you can have a look at my post

With you gift do you picture things?
>>
>>17885937
>>17885939

From my experience in this, this amount of jealousy is concerning and not a positive relationship, there must be trust for both of you I spilt with a bf of 5 years as he was line this and I stopped going out and having freinds x
>>
Just poking about, I'll read later in the day.

>>17885398
That's mainly because we had a troll and several retarded people. So... yeah, business as normal.

>>17885442
Dreams are often times the brains way of processing events. Maybe it's a fear you have, or maybe she's gonna die, who knows. Dreams are a personal thing, you have to figure that one out for yourself.
Do your dreams follow the prophetic route like some? Or perhaps just a way for your brain to review past events?

Either way, I highly suggest keeping a dream journal and writing things down, so that you may remember them and figure out what means what to your brain.

>>17885455
I'm not a fan of other people touching my stuff. So online works for me just as well as offline. Better, even, because I can do all my weird things without having someone's eyes on me. It's a heavy pull on intuition followed by some mental stuff, so the person being there isn't important. My reads are information being given to me, so their energy isn't important. I then interpret the information to the best of my ability, and hope I don't serve as too much interference.

>>17885480
For scrying, I have a mental room I construct every time I wish to do so, and I walk out of that room which represents a starting area, into a hallway. I try to find a door representing the person, and the more twisted the hallway, the more resistance they put up. I ask them for a moniker to address them by, and that's what's on the door I enter.

If you need to visualize, this was the method passed on to me, feel free to use it or alter it at your own discretion.

>>17885504
It sounds weird to say, but you should be friendly with that which helps you out, if only as a sign of respect, I think,
>>
>>17885955
I know, I have to think about it often, I feel if I did split up with him though that I am making a huge mistake. Thank you for the advice though, I have to do a lot of thinking
>>
anyone doing divinations at the moment?
>>
>>17885582
>>17885925
Full name? Air quoting as well?
It's hard to quantify how many mistakes you made in such a small amount of text.

We have a sticky up top if you're new, take a moment to read it... and on a personal note, you never give so much information onto the internet, regardless of what facebook has brainwashed you into doing.

>>17885510
I understand your concern. I don't know him or the situation / reason he's depressed, or even if there is a reason. Chemical imbalances are a thing, after all.

I did a small scry for you, and walked into a room of drooping plants and trees, they had an odd look to them, and upon closer inspection they were crystallized. Frozen, not moving for fear of breaking. But there was a tinge of green in there. The crystal was melting, revealing the plant life within.

I don't know what your gut feeling is pushing you towards, nor the confusing things, so I can only leave you with these three pieces of wisdom.

- my gut feeling is usually right concerning these things, and I've learned to trust it through things going south when I've ignored it.
- Sometimes the best thing for a person with depression is to have an even more stubborn person next to them. Stubbornness can be a funny thing.
...actually I'll just leave it at two.

Also, find the non-emergency police number for your area, and put it in your phone, for if the suicidal tendencies peak to a level you're not able to deal with. They'll go by and check on the person, and if it's nothing serious they'll go about on there was. Knew someone it happened to. No record or paperwork was done, because there wasn't any issue (person calling just overreacted a bit, but no harm so it was fine).

>>17885568
Short version, is that assuming it's nothing lingering i.e. cancer or physical health problem, then yes. Things will get better, K.
>>
File: sweetheart.jpg (89 KB, 700x676) Image search: [Google]
sweetheart.jpg
89 KB, 700x676
Going to do some readings, while playing a bit of Terraria on the side. It's an insanely fun game, just a shame that it's lonely as hell. Give me whatever information you desire, a question, and I'll give you voices, scrying or tarot in return.

Note: VOICES ARE NOT LITERAL. Expect allegory from both voices and scrying. I may end up telling some kind of nonsense as well, I make mistakes as well, etc and etc.
>>
>>17886119
C, Female. I'll receive some news today or tomorrow, how will it go? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17886119
Leo
male
virgo

waiting for a new oportunity to arrive soon, will i achieve it?
>>
>>17886119
>>17886123
Oh and go with voices or scrying, whatever you prefer.
>>
>>17886088

Still Reading and learning sorry
>>
>>17886119
Female
Gemini

Can you tell me anything about my current job situation?

Thank you!
>>
>>17886119
Gold/female/cancer
reading about my future love/dating, sex, whatever it is. anything new or nothing new anytime soon.
>>
>>17886119

copy and pasted from a different thread, maybe you can help me out
Michael
Male
Gemini
I feel lost in a haze lately; for the past couple years I was dead set on studying to be a teacher while also learning how to draw so I could make comics. My plan was to fall back on being a teacher if I couldn't find success making comicbook stories. I am now finding it impossible to learn both, because I simply do not have the energy. I decided to take some time off for myself, looking for a part time job so I have time and energy to focus on drawing and see if I can develop my abilities further. Am I on the right track here? Are my goals even attainable? Sometimes I look at my past progress with disappointment. I worry that I simply lack the talent or the drive, and that I'm wasting my time. I don't necessarily want to be a master or anything, I just want my vision to match what I produce, and for others to see it. Can I really get there?

Use whichever method you prefer
>>
Alright, unexpected timeout. It seems that whatever the fuck I did yesterday is actually making it very difficult to both scry and listen to voices. Respond to this post and link your query if you want your post done with tarot. I do have to apologize for this.

>tfw likely permanently messed up and can't scry anymore

whee.
>>
>>17886150
Leo
male
virgo

waiting for a new oportunity to arrive soon, will i achieve it?
>>
>>17886150
>>17886135

I have no problems with you using tarot, hope things improve for you.
>>
>>17886150
>>17886145
feel better m8
>>
>>17886150
I'm >>17886123, go ahead with tarot.
>>
>>17886150
Are you okay? Nothing bad happened yesterday, I hope.
>>
>>17886150
What happened?
>>
>>17886153
Even tarot is difficult to do... the fuck did I honestly do, god damn it.

Princess of Wands, Nine of Swords, Three of Disks, VI, XXI, Eight of Swords, Ten of Disks.

You worded your question in a very awkward way that I could answer, but I tried my hardest here. It seems that waiting for the current moment may not be something you should do, or at least well, work and see if you can figure out anything. However, it seems that this opportunity is definitely gnawing at your mind, and even when you will get it, or seemingly ''get'' it, it's going to cause a lot of conflict within your mind. You should instead focus on working and seeing whether you can find other opportunities. It seems that you should avoid any dealings with love, emotions, or anything bonding, if that makes any sense. Get more grounded, don't force too much onto your mind, and keep going.

I am terribly sorry if this seems inaccurate, it's legitimately difficult AND draining to even interpret this, unlike many other times.

>>17886159
XVI, Nine of Cups, IX, 0, Five of Cups, XIX, Queen of Cups, Seven of Cups.

What kind of a complete shitstorm is going on over at your place? I have this very strange sensation that things are at the same time good, but at the same time as well crumbling apart, or there's some kind of very strong tension that's occurring there. I would say that you should be avoiding remaining calm, or at least how should I word this, don't entirely be content with your situation if it's actually bad. There's a lot of cups, which make me immediately think of emotions. That, and there's the obvious Tower right in the square middle. I would either suggest reflecting any kind of drama that's happening, not taking anything to heart, and in case things get really bad, just try to find a new job or talk to the higher-ups about it.
>>
>>17886171
Hell if I know what actually happened, but for some reason I have immense difficulties focusing on either scrying, voices, and it seems that tarot's also a difficulty for one reason or another. I have an inkling, and it seems that I'll do the few people that have queried me, and then try to figure out what happened and how to solve this. One good time to actually ask for shittons of readings or even scrying on this.

>>17886169
I myself am fine, thank you for asking. Nothing bad, mind you, it's just... strange, that's all.
>>
>>17886186
Alright, I hope you get this sorted out. Good luck
>>
>>17886150
How do you know such a... whatever you did is permanent vs. temporary?

Feel free to PM it to me later if you would like, I'm just curious.
>>
>>17886150
>>17886138
>>
>>17886182
thank you very much, i really appreciate it ^^
>>
>>17886119

Female Scorpio 24

I'm feeling a little lost at the moment about my future as in relationships, career,health.will things make sense eventually to me?

Which ever method you prefer
>>
>>17886160
Here's some bits of good advice for you, Michael. Talent isn't everything, it's simply the matter of knowing how to put the mind that you have in your brain for whatever use you want it to. Sure, some people may have a hand or the mind for it, but I would not say that you should be disappointed with your efforts. Lack of motivation is definitely a problem for most people, and in your case, well, it definitely messes up a lot of fair things. Inspiration or a reason to do it, to strive it for, and generally having people be supportive of your actions and desires can help tremendously with what you're trying to go for. *ahem*.

Knight of Disks, Queen of Wands, XXI, Prince of Wands, Two of Disks, Four of Disks, Seven of Disks, Four of Swords, Six of Wands, Three of Swords.

You're at the current moment seemingly trying to push forward with whatever decision you have in mind, showing that there's at least the motivation to work or at the very least do something, and that the dreams you had are still in mind, something that would bring you what you want, the eventual end, so to speak. It seems that with that mindset, you tried to push forward as much as possible, ignoring anything around you, just going towards it, but as all things go and happen, at times you simply just burn out. You must avoid staying still in this one position though, there's change, material or physical, that needs to happen, and you should break out of that mental stillness that you have in mind. It may just resolve itself in time, but for now, you need to work on your material or physical foundation that you have, and in due time, you will be able to strive forward for your goals and desires. Just the current moment is difficult to work with. After all, the cards seem to advise Six of Wands, which is Victory. Later on may be difficult, and you may just actually struggle or realize something that well, you had too much of an idealistic mindset about it, but it'll pass.

Good luck.
>>
>>17886190
Eventually. If not, work around it.

>>17886191
I don't know, and I dearly hope it's not permanent. I did say ''likely'', not ''definitively'', Mr. Anon. It'll probably give me a good reason to back out of divination for a longer period of time, perhaps for too long, but eh...

>>17886195
>>17886206
Not doing any more, I'm sorry. It's sapping so much out of me, I can barely do the amount that I used to do the last time I did readings.

>>17886200
No problem, dubanon!
>>
>>17886119
>>17886119

M.Green
Male
Cancer
Will I reach my goals?
>>
>>17886182
I'm the second reading you did here. I appreciate you doing it, especially as it was draining for you. If it helps, the reading was very, very accurate. I won't bore you with the details but you've shown me that I really need to put myself into gear and look even harder for another job before this one goes nuclear.

Thanks again!
>>
>>17886161
0, Ace of Wands, VI, Knight of Cups, Ten of Swords.

A fresh beginning, new energy, perhaps some kind of a bonding with another person, be it a job, or agreement, or anything of the kind. There's a lot of new energy that will come into your life from these news, and they seemingly push you more in the emotional aspect as well, at least it seems to come more from emotions than anything. Hard to explain that tidbit. Long-term influence may be a bit destructive though, strangely enough. It's the kind of a ''everything burns down, but yet there's a chance to start anew'', so I'm not entirely sure as to what that means, but it's likely signifying the end of old and the start of new. Yet another card, no?

>>17886214
Not reading anymore, sorry.

>>17886216
I'm terribly glad, and yes, it does seem like you need to push yourself out of this, because the card that represented the future signified an emotional and still bog that's hard to push through or do anything in. So, best start moving about before you get stuck!

No problem and best of luck to you with job-hunting.
>>
>>17886223
>''everything burns down, but yet there's a chance to start anew''
Oh, that's kind of sad because I didn't want a new start. I understand it as "you'll get bad news and you'll have to move on" in a way, no? It's an insightful reading, thank you.
>>
>>17886242
It's a long-term influence, so it's likely going to burn down in later time. But for now, it's just going to be introducing new energy and new power to do something more, that's all.
>>
>>17886244
I see. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
>>
>>17886207
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to keep it in mind. I know talent isn't the defining factor for success, but sometimes I forget and it's easier to be down on myself.
>It seems that with that mindset, you tried to push forward as much as possible, ignoring anything around you, just going towards it
yup
>but as all things go and happen, at times you simply just burn out.
yyyyyyup
>there's change, material or physical, that needs to happen, and you should break out of that mental stillness that you have in mind
sounds like maybe I should take better care of myself. Maybe practicing while I'm at my best self can produce different results.

Thank you very much for the reading and the kind words, Io.
>>
>>17886206
Thank you anyway try relax
>>
>>17886246
No problem.

>>17886249
It's easy, of course, but that's why you have support around you so that you would never forget it. Of course, don't fall into the lull of not improving because everyone says you're nigh perfect or anything of the kind, since progress is always... almost... necessary... when it's good... *ahem* modern ''progressiveness'' *ahem*.

You definitely do need to take care of yourself more. A healthy body often contributes well to a healthy mind and the soul, since often times if one suffers, others do as well. So try to take care of yourself, alright? I hope you'll succeed at your ideas and future works, and good luck to you!
>>
>>17885378
Rodrik
Male
Leo

Will I have have a happy/exciting life, or will I forever have to deal with a dull existence?
>>
>>17885378
>>17886270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEeVFAWngs8

Forgot song
>>
>>17886119
male
japan (american abroad) tokyo
aries
name is kenzie

am i gonna pass this class or am i gonna fail it? i don't fucking know.
>>
Can someone help me "read" my dream?

I saw my grandmother, she died year ago. I couldnt see her for the last time since I was in another country, so I was not there for the funeral.
In my dream we took a walk in grass field with flowers, it was sunny. We almost didnt speak at all. There was small train going thru grass field. We went for a small walk, then went back. We saw small wall with animals on it, there was nearby child park. I stayed said my grandma I will stay in park. She said shes ok with that and left to go home.What happened in park I think doesnt really matter.
It was strange.I didnt see her in my dreams before this. I predicted her death in real life. Why did she visit me now. Did she send me a message I couldnt understand?
>>
>>17886270
>>17886273
>Will I have have a happy/exciting life
Yes, it's very likely to build a big reputation about yourself, but only if you get more practical attitude and less of a dreamer.
Be aware of the troubles some people would drop at your plate, specially work related.
>>
you can all go fuck yourselves, can't get a single fucking reply in 10 threads.

Fuck. You.
>>
>>17886304
legit cant tell one anon from another, so its obviously not a slight against you specifically. but okay, you can be bitter i guess.
>>
>>17886304
its shit anyway senpai you're better off
>>
>>17886304
>can't get a single fucking reply in 10 threads
can't read the sticky in 10 threads?
>>
>>17886304
Maybe our air-querying or asking too late.no point in getting upset could be worse
>>
>>17886309
>>17886318
>>17886320
MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>17886304
Link your shit. I'll give it a shot
>>
>>17886328
and now it knows that being loud and angry gets it its way.
>>
>>17886342
the hard shit only come out when you make pressure, anon
>>
>>17886342
>it knows
dont talk to people like this bitch boy and yes being angry gets shit done a lot of times
>>
>>17886304
Maybe you should stop air querying and reply to a person that is currently doing readings at that moment. Just an idea
>>
>>17886342
Ten threads was patience enough, and I don't mind.
>>
>>17886150
Hey...I hope it's not messed up and that you can Scry again soon, I send you good fortune.

Can you give me a reading please? I'd like to know what jo thinks of me

F
Aries
>>
>>17886297
This isn't what divination is about; I think there's a dream interpretation general as well, but nonetheless, I'll put a few words in because this one seems very straight forward.

> I stayed said my grandma I will stay in park. She said shes ok with that and left to go home.
Imagine park as earth / garden / life, and "home" being, well, whatever you believe in.

You said you're staying behind, and the grandmother moved on, basically. If she never appeared before or after, it could basically have been her wanting to spend one more day with you.

OR it's simply your brain doing random brain things. Not everything has a deeper meaning, but for this one, it might be more sweet to imagine it does.

>>17886326
And to the angry anon, yeah. Because dropping an age and a astrology sign and asking "will I have a bf this summer?" is totally how these threads work.

>5-1 odds he didn't set up his query properly
>most readers say how long they're reading for, or announce when they're done, and anons still ask them things hours after they already left.
>being angry at something random people do to help you, for your own benefit, for free, in their leisure time, which often also drains them of energy.

In fact, as I was typing this out, a perfect example popped up.
This post, >>17886353
queried Xwbf from up here >>17886150
without checking further down in the thread and seeing that they're no longer reading. >>17886223

Now, not to knock you twice in one go, Ms. Aries, but 9/10 it's more productive and informative to muster up the courage and ask. If I were reading right now (and I'm not), I would only read for that if there were no other queries or it jumped out at me. I mean, it's not something that would change anything to know.
If you were to follow that up with something like "I'm going in for a promotion, and want to know what this person thinks of me so I know how to approach them" that would be different.
>>
>>17886297
Yeah, after replying to your post I searched the catalog. Try this thread, anon, you might get something more helpful than anything I could give you.

>>17874141
>>
>>17885546
Lol I wonder what you saw.

Thanks.
>>
>>17886366
Thank you for giving my dream some meaning.
>>
>>17886366
You're right but I'm crazy and get fooled by illusions too easily.
>>
>>17886223
ms io please feel better and take some rest
>>
>>17886759
I'm already alright, I just... likely messed up a few things and now I can't read without draining the damn lights out of myself. I know what I likely did that caused this mishap, and now I'm not sure just what exactly to think...

Oh neat. I just realized even my thinking has shifted. This is *almost* worth it, just for the sheer bewildering sensation.
>>
>>17886772
Sounds like a neat paradigm shift.
>>
>>17886781
The way I think shifted, but not the mindset itself. Now whenever I voice out a thought in my own mind, it seems that I have four voices of some kind doing it, commenting on the thought, being my own, but yet at the same time not.

I either got some entities chilling out in my head, I went full insane, or I broke myself. I'm leaning towards the second one, but at the same time, hey, I can't focus on divination and visualization at all. In turn, occult things that I would do in general. So, I don't know how to feel about this.

-shrug-
>>
>>17886789
You need to reestablish dominance, or they'll just keep fucking with you. You know this already.
>>
>>17886789
You should take a bunch of notes, in an attempt to understand it. Perhaps it's your mind attempting to understand what's behind that phenomenon, with the strange sensations and all. I don't know, strange things happened to me whenever I attempted to integrate something truly new.
>>
Anyone reading?

Awaraan
Male
Sagitarrius

Where is my path taking me?

There's alot of changes happening, I need some guidance.

Thank you
>>
>>17886798
lol, or maybe just listen to this guy:
>>17886796

I don't know. I also went down the crazy path. Fun though.
>>
>>17886789
I think cheswick has demon voices maybe you can ask her for help?
>>
>>17886805
I counseled establishing dominance because I've been there. It needs to be kept on a leash and be obedient. Don't get me wrong, you need to let it out to play once in a while, but only on your terms.
>>
>>17886796
Not the ones from before. With those I know how to deal with, and they know to not fuck with me. In general, they don't even want to cause or do any shit. These ones, however, it's like they kind of integrated themselves into my own thoughts. They're not entirely outsiders, but at the same time they're not.

>>17886798
I think my mind has tried to comprehend the fact of being a part of something massive, which was what happened when I did something. Something with several minds or entities being a part of a bigger mind. It's just, blah... hard to even word this one properly. I'm keeping a track of this though.
>>
>>17886811
How did this happen?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Should I quit my job to work on my business?
>>
>>17886811
I don't know. I used the whirlpool in the ocean allegory. In the case of being a part of something larger, it's like attempting to crawl out of yourself, and if you don't have the right path you'll probably injure yourself. I think there's a reason people generally aren't aware of that. It's healthy that way. Who knows what that ocean is made from. I always compared it to the platonic 'realm of the forms'.
>>
>>17886820
It was the stupidest idea, truth be told. I essentially took my method that I use for reading energy, and instead of pushing inwards into something, I pushed outwards. Out. I don't know where and how much ''out'' it was, but I think I just stumbled or ended up pushing into something, while trying to push outwards. Out from my body. Out from Earth. I don't know where exactly. Just out.

>>17886824
I've never done this on such a large extent, at least on such an extent. Of course it's far more healthy, and I know why, because it would tremendously mess up other people and it has definitely done so with me just now. Yeah, best to not know, but when you're already that far gone, then why not more?
>>
>>17886828
Honestly, that's what I say. But I think building your tools to keep handy can also be much of the fun of it. Tools can be made out of whatever you want.
>>
>>17886828
We all make mistakes. Hopefully it will go away soon. Sending good vibes
>>
>>17886840
I normally would not have a problem with my thoughts being messed up to such an extent, as long as it didn't touch my divination capability. Now I'm essentially limited, very limited. I either need to work with this, work around it, wait a bit and see if this wears off, or push through this.

>>17886845
It may, it may not. Hell if I know. Thank you for the good vibes though, that is very kind of you, anon-chan.
>>
>>17886850
Yeah. It's only been a short while, it seems.

Scrying is a real gift. It took me awhile to even start, after many attempts. I had too much noise. I mean, I get the feeling this will fix itself shortly, just my hunch, but it's always interesting to attempt and ask why. I mean, it's you telling yourself something, I think. Maybe use the tarot or something, I've done that in the past.
>>
>>17886850
I will pray for you, you are divs most accurate and dedicated reader
>>
>>17886811
What are the voices from before ? Entitites?
>>
>>17886862
Tarot is draining. Any kind of divination is draining. It may fix itself, and I sure hope it does, but eh... just annoying that something like this did happen. Meh. A somewhat of a time-out, I suppose.

>>17886881
No need to pray for me, anon, but thank you anyway. I'm definitely not the most accurate nor the most dedicated. The latter is Chiron, while the former is literally anyone.

>>17886886
Entities. Spirits. No clue. They seem to provide insights into things, however vague and strange they may be, so I consider them to be an useful tool to read queries in /x/ about love shit of all the things... great use of occult, I say...
>>
>>17886823

No don't do it until you are 26
>>
Daryl/20
Cancer

Will I reach my full potential? I feel underdeveloped and seek the truth to grow
>>
Any one there?
Naomi 19
Female
Gemini Sun/Rising, Aquarius Moon
I've encountered an existential problem and I'm not sure how to feel about it.
What can I do to accept my fate?
I need a push in the right direction, so maybe just a general reading.
>>
File: pokemon reverse.gif (305 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
pokemon reverse.gif
305 KB, 400x306
And a wild air querry appears

I feel like people at my job dont like me and im unwanted there, i would like to ask if im right
>>
23-1992
Female
Leo

Should I continue with IT programming or it's time to switch path? If latter, what's good or more suitable for me?

Thanks
>>
Male
Scorpio

Will the improvement in our sex life make a big difference?
>>
You guys should wait until a reader comes, who knows how long you guys will be waiting.
>>
5 Airies in a row? Interesting (Airy = air query, I'm not sorry)
>>
File: Mista.gif (819 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Mista.gif
819 KB, 500x281
Any readers online?
>>
>>17885396
Sami
Will i get employed by The company i work for this year?
>>
>>17887326
8.2/10

Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>17887314
Some times there are a ton at once, some times there are none. I am going to start reading this weekend. I'm new but I've been pretty spot on. I plan on reading a lot and will have a good amount of time next week on vacation to read. Sorry I can't help you guys out yet
>>
>>17885555
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17887344
hell ye anon
>>
>>17887493
Are you doing readings?
Could you do me?
>>17886926
>>
26, male, Virgo.
Is there anything the spiritual world can say about my upcoming job interview/career future? I meet the criteria but it's a company that's pretty hard to get into.
>>
>>17887493
Can you tell me how big my boobs will be one day?
>>
File: 5asii021jx-nevendi2.jpg (28 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
5asii021jx-nevendi2.jpg
28 KB, 300x370
>>17887493
Why have I not been able to astrally project despite my efforts?
>>
I will trade a reading with someone.
>>
>>17887633
Sure lets do it.

I need to know how my finances are going to be towards the end of this month. Specifically regarding rent.
>>
>>17887646
Not the guy you responded to, but I felt a strong five of pentacles presence. You should definitely try and save a bit more for a rainy day-- should work in your favor.

As far as I go, I just want to know if X has feelings for me and if so, what? Thanks.
>>
>>17887646
Yea I didn't get such a positive reading sorry... you're going to be left feeling defeated, but on the bright side you are kind of anticipating what is going to happen. I also see a lot of struggle regarding finances. You need to do something drastic in order to change the tides, something probably that will be a seemingly bit chaotic at a glance, will end up bringing you happiness.

Can I have a love reading for the month, I guess
>>
File: astro 2.png (348 KB, 986x600) Image search: [Google]
astro 2.png
348 KB, 986x600
>>17885284
Anglo Nord anon here, looking for a tarot reading on future, more specifically career
>>
>>17887678
I can do this for you if you are willing to give another reading.
>>
>>17887711
Ok. What is your question?
>>
>>17887737
Well the first card I got was the Lovers so yes she likes you, but I wouldn't say you were her first choice judging from the surrounding cards. Try not to be so gloomy.

Just a love reading for the month
>>
>>17887770
What were the other cards? And I'm a girl, he's a guy and he already has a girlfriend.

Ace of wands-- a start of a new opportunity and should you take it, you will find success with it. I think this means there's an opportunity/chance for you to experience love this month. I also see 8 of wands which is swiftness-- expect this real soon!
>>
>>17887777
Oh then that makes a lot more sense. Yeah he likes you and he's torn up because he can't be with you lol.

10 of Swords & The Hanged Man Reversed. He knows these feelings cant lead anywhere because he's with the gf.
>>
>>17887782
GRrrrrr..

Well thanks for your reading! best of luck in your love life, anon :P
>>
>>17887698
Anyone?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Will I stay with her?
>>
>>17887681
Yeah give me a few minutes real quick.
>>
23, female, leo

I am very worried and stressed out about my new job and get physically ill because of it. I am anticipating more changes in my job and living situation and I want to know what's going to happen.

Current mood song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQwLlLRn3w
>>
>>17887681
Looks like you'll find someone who catches your attention.
Possibly someone older, or just someone who seems pretty worthwhile as far as your interests go.

It seems things will be a let down though.
>>
>>17887358
serious question, was there a misphrasing? if you already work there, is there a circumstance that you are not actually employed by the company you work for?
>>
Male
"G"

Is our manager homo?
>>
Male
Leo

I'm not sure if I should go to a private nursing school vs a university; I'm also concerned about my general wellbeing...is there anyway of knowing what it is that I can do to overcome my weaknesses?
>>
File: 41-cup10.jpg (9 KB, 206x322) Image search: [Google]
41-cup10.jpg
9 KB, 206x322
Requesting an experienced reader who can do a potentially complicated occult query. I am happy to trade.
>>
>>17888076
I can give this a shot. What's up?
>>
>>17888226
Please define and extrapolate the 10 of Cups in the following:

S[PC].P[1].effect = (T)10C
>>
>>17888231
wtf is taht gibberish?
>>
>>17888231
spades?
Page of cups
ace of pentacles

10 of cups

is that it?
>>
>>17888235
It's a proposed occult work, the end result of which is the 10 of Cups. However, I'm not entirely sure what it means in this context, hence my request for the reading.
>>
>>17888244
No. Forget about the encoding, I just want to know what the 10 of Cups means within the context of my proposed work.
>>
>>17888256
well it means that you will triumph on your endeavor what ever it is... it will prove to be successful. if its reversed then I have bad news for you...
>>
Are the entities who you are all talking to demons? Is this dangerous? How do you know?
>>
>>17888259
Anon, I know how to read 10 of Cups as an outcome. That wasn't the question.
>>
>>17888231
Judging from 10 of cups being the marriage card let's see what we get!

6 of Swords Crossed by the 7 of Wands, 2 of Cups Crossed by the 6 of Wands, The Emperor
Maybe this occult work will pave a certain path for you. By giving you the power and stamina behind just what you need to move on from something, it will allow you to find the 10 of cups, the perfect marriage. You will find a nice GF along the way. You will find yourself in a position where you are a father-figure with structure with this person, and have a solid foundation in your relationship.

>>17888260
Talking to myself.
>>
File: 672379.jpg (87 KB, 352x400) Image search: [Google]
672379.jpg
87 KB, 352x400
>>17888270
welp im out then! good luck figuring it out, try the IRC
>>
Is it gonna get better, lads?
>>
>>17888277

we're all gonna make it, bro
>>
>>17888272
I think I phrased it poorly, but this should do, thanks.

What's your query?
>>
>>17888277
as i find myself getting older i realize how mundane life is.
>>
>>17888277
nope it's not it's only down to hell from here bro
>>
>>17888288
Just a love reading for the month
>>
>>17888294
Straight female?
>>
>>17888297
Yeah
>>
>>17888294
You / Situation: Knight of Wands / 0 of Wands (reversed)
Internal / External Challenges: 2 of Wands / Queen of Swords
Advice: Knight of Pentacles / Judgement
Projected Outcome: Ace of Wands, supported by Knight of Swords and The Hermit, both reversed

The spirit is strong, but the milieu is weak. These cards indicate a tendency towards letting your romantic endeavors be lead by your passions and letting proper consideration fall by the wayside. You seem to shift constantly between feeling burned out on love and wanting to go full in for whatever opportunity comes your way. This will lead you to give a chance to men offer no opportunity for growth and ignore the ones who are better for you.

There is a difference between understanding your mistakes and truly learning from them. This will make itself poignantly clear in a moment of reflection in the future, but not soon. A good amount of the impediment here is simply not knowing what you want, and this is a conversation to be had with yourself, not through another person.

It looks like your tendency to be led by your passions will get the best of you, and you'll rush into something new and exciting without thinking, simply for the sake of moving out of where you are right now. Short dark hair and a dark beard, I think. He's somewhat exciting, and the excitement he incites is likely to cause you to fail to see signs of manipulation or simply not really caring.

I hope this path changes for you, good luck.
>>
File: 20160623_023849.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160623_023849.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Love reading plox

Have a doge
>>
>>17888333
I'll keep a look out. Sounds like me, Thanks.
>>
>>17888347

that's a damn cute doge
>>
>>17888231
I'm curious to try this but can't read until tomorrow night.
>>
>>17888408
I could delay the work, I suppose; better to get it right since I have only one shot.

I should have another opportunity in about a month or so. I might as well have more input for the preparation.
>>
>>17888422
I will be in the irc and lurking the thread tomorrow night. I look forward to trying it.
>>
>>17886904

This was my post but got skipped ;_;
>>
>>17888493
You weren't skipped. The only people currently giving readings are other readers exchanging readings. Wait for a reader to announce they are doing some and query them.
>>
>>17888493
While gazing into my crystal ball, I saw a man who walked right past a large sign without noticing it. The large sign says "READ THE STICKY."

This is one of those 4 of Cups things.
>>
>>17888422
is it a love spell?
>>
>>17888753
Good gods, no. I'm not retarded enough to bother with will-breaking.
>>
>>17888761
explain it then what is it?
>>
>>17888772
That defeats the purpose of the query. The point of the reading is to tell me what it is. The effect can be defined as the 10 of Cups, but in Thoth, not RW. Since this leaves ambiguity, the reading is necessary to perfect the construction of the work.
>>
I'll trade a reading. Give me a query.
>>
>>17888810
26/m/scorpio
Should I stay get in contact with R? If I do, what will be in store for me?
>>
>>17888817
Isn't good for you right now. Impeding. There should be a rest period, to regain contact at a time that seems right. It seems there's work for you to do, and this is more important right now. Find the grounding first.

As for me. What does P think of the piece? An art piece.
>>
>>17885435
Scrybaby! I'm a leo male and wondering when I'll meet my next partner? Will it be a long time from now? Anything to look out for?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17886119
Leo
Male

She's scorpio

What does the future hold for us? Are we never going to be a thing? Are we doomed to drift apart?
>>
>>17886150

>>17888878

Whoops.
Hope it improves for you. Don't mind tarot.
>>
>>17888865
>>17888878
You should check timestamps on posts before asking for a reading
>>
Can i have a general reading?

I'm at a point in life where any info will help.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17888810
>>17888817
>>17888832
:(
>>
>>17888897
I suspect he's not going to give you a reading. Getting shafted is shitty, so I'll read it for you. I'm in bed and don't feel like grabbing my deck, so I'll just scry the cards:
>King of Swords, The Emperor, 2 of Pentacles, The Hermit

This suggests that P feels your piece shows a good degree of prowess and mastery. This is about the piece, though. If you were hoping for this to have further implications beyond the piece itself, you might find yourself disappointed. Not just that, but any attempts to use this ingratiate yourself any further are likely to fail.

P will likely think the piece is neat but feel no differently about you.
>>
>>17888931
Oh no, this is impersonal.

In fact..I'm really looking for this piece to be accepted somewhere. Uh..is it good for that?
>>
>>17888931
>>17888935
I actually got these cards in my readings. I think Two of Pentacles refers to the style the piece is in. I'm just frustrated I haven't gotten a response yet. Usually it's quick.
>>
>>17888935
2 of Pentacles and The Hermit tell me what happens after the estimation of your piece might be lukewarm. They rather suggest things staying as they are.
>>
>>17888939
Ack. Yeah, it took some risks.
>>
>>17888935
>>17888939
Also, I'm tired as hell, so grain of salt
>>
>>17888944
Eh. Writing a story is like taking a big shit to me. Is fun though.
>>
any readers, online?
>>
>>17888991
I've been debating, but I'm not in the best of headspaces to dive in.
>>
File: zoom-00-universe.jpg (151 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
zoom-00-universe.jpg
151 KB, 800x500
I'm up for two natal chart readings. Use astro.com. It might be a few posts, or a few pages. Depends how I'm feeling.

Try only to query if you have the accurate time. Last time I did this, I found losing out on the house placements and angles were too much. Just block out the information, if you want.
>>
>>17889041
lol, meant *a few posts, or a few sentences. Don't know how much digging I want to do today.
>>
File: my_chart.png (123 KB, 668x474) Image search: [Google]
my_chart.png
123 KB, 668x474
>>17889041
>>
File: chartreal.png (111 KB, 689x803) Image search: [Google]
chartreal.png
111 KB, 689x803
>>17889041
>>
>>17889044
Okay, you're first.

>>17889045
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please, astro.com. Then you can be second.
>>
>>17889044
Just wanted to post that I'm still doing it. Taking longer than I expected.
>>
>>17889041
>>
>>17889095
Nevermind then, Chiron got to this first.
>>
File: wolololol2.gif (100 KB, 1063x748) Image search: [Google]
wolololol2.gif
100 KB, 1063x748
>>17889041
Is this good one?
Female
>>
>>17889044
my friend is a virgo sun, leo moon, libra rising. don't know his other placements tho

>>17889093
dated a guy who was a taurus sun, sag moon, and cancer rising lol

>>17889101
your chart is a hot fucking mess tbqh
>>
>>17889044
Okay, some facts out of the way.

MC in Cancer.
--Opposite Neptune and Uranus both in Capricorn, 4th house of home.
--Trine Pluto in Scorpio, 4th house of possessions.
--In good aspect to Saturn and Chiron. Pisces in 6th house of health, and Virgo in 12th house of karma and unconscious, respectively.
--Moon is also in 10th house, in Aries.

Degree for Moon (1 ARIES):
"Indecisive, changing, and whimsical character prone to mood swings ranging from unreasonable optimism to extreme despair. Extensive travels across the world play an important role throughout life. One's intelligence is instrumental in achieving brilliant success, provided one sticks to the same objectives. Dangers are related to the sea and water."

A note for anyone reading this: these particular interpretation aren't to be taken literally by the way, they more provide an image for interpretation. I use these because as a spare tool for readings like these they're fine, but it's best to research into the degrees yourself: the people and events that land on them, the myths involved, etc. It's a shame, because I also used to use Aux Mailles Godefroy for the spare degree interpretations, but it seems it's no longer up.

(Continued)
>>
>>17889118
I feel that MC in Cancer is telling you what to aim from (the qualities of Cancer). I mean, MC on Cancer certainly regards the gut. And the Moon, whose home is in Cancer tells you the state of this, which I think is accurately described in the interpretation, the first sentence. That stuck feeling that makes one flail. It relates well to the Sun degree below, and they form a flowing contact. Something I've noticed generally about mentions of 'the sea and water', is that it really does relate to the water element. Emotions and the such.

Sun's degree (26 VIRGO):

"Clumsy, incompetent, and lazy character. One is handicapped by a lack of skills, and above all, by the certainty that wealth can be achieved without effort. Passivity may encourage people who are more active and hard-working to grasp all the good opportunities. However, the courageous employee of the image also stands for the person influenced by this degree. All it takes to become successful is to pull oneself together, get proper training and start practicing, straight away."

It has many contacts. I notice because I have an unaspected Sun.

The Moon is opposite Neptune and Uranus in the 4th house, of Capricorn. It does recall study at the home. Not 'house', but where one is grounded. It forms a flowing contact with the Sun. Almost as if to say, 'the home isn't associated with good feelings, but having success there first is what you need to branch outwards'. Obviously Neptune and Uranus there can refer to a confusing childhood, but I'm just guessing. Other contacts confirm this for me.

(Continued)
>>
>>17889117
>>>17889101 (You)
>your chart is a hot fucking mess tbqh
hahaha thank you.
>>
>>17889120
Neptune and Uranus:
--Square Mercury. Home has helped to determine...overdetermine how you think. Mercury is in Libra also, of the balance, so I consider the influence of Neptune and Uranus to disrupt that.
--Square Ascendant.
--Trine Chiron, the wounded healer.
--Sextile Saturn. So.
--Square North Node, of destiny. So a karmic theme is developing. I mean, you have a stellium in the 12th house of karma, and they mostly make contacts to Neptune and Uranus.
--Sextile Pluto. So as to spur self-reveleation as regards this subject matter.

Something I wanted to mention about your Venus: it has no bad contacts. Must have good luck, in that regard.

Oh geez. I think I'm at the point where if I go deeper, I'll spend hours on this, as is the case in any proper reading. Let's see if I can cull this here. I'm done.

>>17889093
Okay. You're next.

>>17889099
>>17889101
I probably won't get to you guys, but I'll probably be around for a few more days.
>>
>>17889122
Nah, it's fine really, but I'll keep an eye out.
>>
>>17889118
lol, I made numerous mistakes here. Second house of possessions. 1 LEO, not ARIES. I didn't fix the writing mistakes, but the readings still stand the same way.
>>
>>17889118
>>17889120
>>17889122
>>17889129
Thanks, no worries about the mistakes. I have this saved, and I'll think on it. Very in-depth and much appreciated.

Leave me your name/alias, gender, and query if you'd like a read in return.
>>
>>17889134
I think I'm queried out, hah. No, I'm fine.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.