[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17859617
>>
>>17863012
Can I ask you a question about my future?
>>
>>17863020
I'm not reading anymore, or at least I'm feeling far too physically tired to do anything more, so my apologies. Wait until another reader shows up, or if you want something that ol' tired me can pull out, then so be it. Be specific though.
>>
>>17863034
No problem man, I understand and I hope you recover soon
>>
File: 1459666258971.jpg (487 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
1459666258971.jpg
487 KB, 800x1066
>>17863032
>That, and the near constant feeling that the world around me is just that... a world. Not being a part of it all. Having an awareness of the self. Even my physical body doesn't feel like it's a part of me. I'm not detached from it all though, just... it's hard to explain. Sounds really fucking special snowflakey, but that's how it is.
That feel is familiar to me. I feel like i'm not actual me but more like a medium, a tool of other forces or characters.
>You remind me of the people who go through the void or the dark night of the soul
Oh yes, dark night of the soul, that makes sense. It feels like walking in endless dark room without any light and direction. Thing is that i have no idea what to do in that room.
>>
Hello. I posted on the previous thread but got no reply. So I'm gonna post on this one.

Nickname: Freitas
Zodiac sign: Taurus

Will she ever talk to me again, or is she still being controlled? Can I liberate her?
>>
July 6th 1992
>>
So tomorrows my birthday, also tomorrow I plan on ending my life, cause Ive had enough. Those who was important to me, have died or left me. Those who stayed use me and make me feel like shit. I dont see point in my life. Everyone around me dies anyway. I seek no fame or wealth anyway. Just want to be happy, but its impossible. When I find something to be happy about, it dies or I get hurt in the end.

So that was my blabla story. Id like a reading.
Am I born to feel pain? And when will I die. Sooner the better, everyones waiting me up there.
>>
>>17863034
Anon from end of last thread.

I appreciate you doing an energy reading even though you don't prefer to do so. I can understand why.

It is very intriguing to me, I just wish I could make sense of it. Truly perplexing
>>
Would someone take up my query please?
>>17861002
>>
Will do a couple tarot readings, past present future. Gender, questions and any background info you feel like throwing in, I may ask a couple more questions as I lay out the cards so hang around.
>>
>>17863203
Female
Is there romance coming my way soon? I am single and open to cutie guys. Used to be atrached to someone doubt hell come back.
>>
>>17863203
Female, sagittarius
Is there anything I should be aware of?
>>
>>17863203
Female.
I'm going through a rather unstable and somewhat chaotic situation right now, and I'm not sure how or whether I'll come out in one piece by the end of it. There's legal matters involved in there, and mostly people who are close to me. How will it all end, and how/where I will be by the end of it? In a good, bad place?
>>
>>17863203

female, is there any potential with a guy i met? we connected pretty well. if you can't get to my reading that's fine too
>>
>>17863203
>>17863103
Female
>>
>>17863203
Female
Is my future husband a foreigner?
>>
>>17863203
female
Love read. I'm in a relationship, but I don't know how much longer it'll last..
>>
>>17863203
Male
What can you tell me about my present? I feel like I'm constantly at conflict with myself. Stuck between my desires and the constant feeling that I'm not doing what I'm meant to be doing
>>
>>17863203
Male, Taurus
Will I have a girlfriend in the coming months ?
>>
File: 2016-02-09 10.59.52.jpg (153 KB, 640x526) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-09 10.59.52.jpg
153 KB, 640x526
I'll be doing Tarot readings while I take a break from studying. Just give me:
>name/nickname
>age
>astrological sign
>query

I'm still a neophyte so feedback is greatly appreciated. Reply to this post for a reading. Pls no yes/no questions.
>>
>>17863252
>>17863619
>>
>>17863619
Julien
Taurus
Will I have a girlfriend in the coming months ?

Thank you my friend
>>
>>17863619
Dizzy
Pisces
Should I stick with my job or look for something else? So, I guess a read on how I'll do if I stick with the job I have currently.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 720x960
Just getting to readings now, sorry, had to feed things.
>>
File: 2015-10-28 00.25.45.gif (669 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-28 00.25.45.gif
669 KB, 320x240
>>17863626
You didn't give me the info I asked for so idk how good the reading is. Since it was a yes/no question, I reworded it as "Tell me about my future husband's nationality."

Your future husband is from a land undergoing some sort of war or unstability, and he came to your country looking for peace, safety, etc..
>>
>>17863619
>Emil
>23
>Cancer
>A general would be nice (because my interests are way too spread out right now and I don't have any one thing in mind)
>>
>>17863619
Luna
Sagittarius
What should I expect/be wary of in the next 5 years?
>>
>>17863619
J
Capricorn
Love/romance reading for summer
thanks
>>
>>17863619
Betsy
Female
Virgo
Tell me about next bf?
>>
Tim
Taurus
I am the masternumber 33 and whatever path life will lay out I shall follow. Only I seek guidance so that life will show me a clear path.
>>
>>17863619
Emily
cancer
Will he stay loyal to me?
>>
>>17863629
>yes/no question
Yeah, there's something going on in the future, it might be overwhelming for you though. You know how relationships go, sometimes you get with a psycho, or someone who's too demanding, or someone who just wants to mess around, or someone who already has a boyfriend, etc.
>>
>>17863658
Aka
Cancer
Would this make it more accurate?
>>
>>17863216
>Past
The fool, ace of pentacles, 9 of swords, 3 of swords.
You were young full of playful love but it was not time to comit, you hit a snag and then you hit a bigger snag. Try not to look back and think how it could of been, it was a butterfly, beautiful and short. Because it was short it was better.
>Present
The hermit, 8 of chalices, knave of chalices, king of wands.
There is a chance of old love rekindled but you must think, is that really what you want? Now is the time to focus on you and stop worrying about finding someone. Someone youthful and new is on their way and you will have to move on if you want to catch them. Though they may be a bit childish this new person will care for you deeply.
>Future
The stars, knight of chalices, 8 of pentacles, king of swords.
Everything will go well, you will be swept off your feet but in time work will cause problems in your relationship and a dark haired man who feels to be "the man of the house" as it were shall come between you. Hopefully you'll come through it.
>>
File: 2016-06-22 00.12.51.jpg (125 KB, 662x820) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22 00.12.51.jpg
125 KB, 662x820
>>17863637
If you stay, you're going to find a very charming person who you might start a relationship with.
Are you a lesbian btw?
>>
>>17863203
Hey would be amazing if you get to my reading.
Male
Capricorn
What do you see for me regarding my next relationship with a girl? romantic relationship ofc
>>
>>17863781
Lol, yeah my job isn't that bad now.

I'm not a lesbian but I get mistaken as one very often. I have short hair and I'm a little tomboyish. Thanks for the read. ;)
>>
>>17863222
>Past
The tower, 9 of pentacles, 7 of chalices, 5 of swords.
Someone you relied on left your life, you had chances to help people but you found yourself pulled between to many people and couldn't focus on any one thing, in the end you lost another important element of your life.
>Present
Judgement, 2 of chalices, 6 of swords, 9 of chalices.
Now you are getting things into balance, things are looking up and falling into place, stresses are easing gently and if you want to make a journey now is the time to do it, even if it an emotional journey rather than a physical one. Hop on the train because something or someone out there is waiting and you will find a piece of you you didn't know you'd lost.
>Future
The world, 6 of cups, 7 of pentacles, knight of pentacles.
MONEYYYYY$$$$$ Coming your way is pretty much all it says, so check your jeans pockets of a forgotten fiver. In all seriousness you will begin getting back what you put into life.
>>
>>17863714
No, he won't.

Don't need any divination to tell you that.
>>
>>17863829
He most likely will, but I'd like some confirmation for my own sense of security.
>>
>>17863835
nothing lasts when you're 18
>>
>>17863795
I'll get to you now in a minute dear. Would you like a strawberry flapjack? Theres vanilla ice cream to go on top seeing as they're fresh out the oven.
>>
>>17863870
Whoops, sorry to say your future does not contain flapjacks and ice cream. Please do NOT come to my house.
>>
>>17863838
Time will tell. There's a lot of potential for growth and change in the two of us as individuals between now and however further down the road. I do expect there to be hardships. I don't expect a breach in trust, to the extent of cheating. Although I very well could be wrong.
>>
File: 13.jpg (179 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
179 KB, 1024x768
>>17858525
>>17859833
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/PYCCNmp3n8E

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bmRl4Vwg9t
>>
>>17863012
OP you're a massive attention whore
fuck you for making these cancerous generals
>>
File: 848538-magic.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
848538-magic.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Reading for the next... while, I guess.
I may do advice as well, because most people need a firm hand rather than divination.

Name to refer to you by:
Query:
Anything else you deem significant.

And for those who care, I'll be using primarily tarot this time. Scry if my intuition tells me too.
>inb4 dozens of love queries.
>>
File: Cookie.png (329 KB, 812x541) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.png
329 KB, 812x541
>>17863945
Leave Io alone. Besides, there are like 20 of us who post these threads.
If we didn't post generals, there would be a bazillion individual reader threads, and you're a massive idiot for not realizing any of this and just impulsively posting something so ignorant and bitchy. Fuck you for your cancerous stupidity and for being such a prick.

;D
>>
>>17863870
>>17863874
what do you mean man im confused
>>
You all are cancer and attention whores and only retards would believe in divination and ''''psychic'''' readings. All of these '''''readers'''' are just neckbeards who believe in this delusional shit and make others think it's actually a thing.

>>17863973
>implying she's not the biggest attention whore in here

This board is cancer anyway and all of you are retards who believe in this shit. I suppose delusional schizophrenia and cancer go hand in hand.
>>
>>17863973
Chironymous, troll, feeding, etc.

>>17863983
He was just making a joke.
>>
>>17863957
Hello Mr. Anon
You can call me Jacob
Tell me what will the next two months bring to me.
Thanks!
>>
>>17863659
I suck at generals but here we go. Something or someone important to your life is coming. Might be a woman, or it might be an opportunity, but it'll create some big changes in your life and it's going to make you happier.
>>
>>17863957
James
I'm undertaking a lot of things right now, but I've spread myself so thin that I'm stressed as shit. I don't know what to do. Should I put focus in one thing? If so how can I find what to put my focus in? I'm so lost. I want to make something of my time here on Earth, but I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17863996
yeah but will i get the reading tho haha
>>
Anyone want a reading? It's my first time doing this in /div/, but I used to do them before this was a thing. Post any kind of questions and I'll try to get to them!
>>
Let's talk decks.

I'm of a mind that the most effective decks are, in order: one you make for yourself with extensive knowledge and practice, one that stays out of the way (Marseille), one with the most concordance you have acquainted yourself to/one that speaks directly to your personal aesthetic, everything else, and Waite Smith clones.

Not that I prefer the Marseille, I'd rather someone shared my aesthetic or feel acquainted enough to make my own, but occult decks are more prescriptive than descriptive with the imagery and that is as problematic as a male with a conservative opinion. So not at all or worse than Hitler with not much in the middle.

What do you as readers look for, what do your clients look for and what do you look for for them? Mine look for clarity and I look for something they don't have an immediate overreaction to that says more about them than the matter at hand.
>>
>>17864016
What does this cancer guy think of me?

I'm female
>>
>>17864016
I do, is he going to talk to me again? I am an aries he is a leo
>>
>>17864016
Yes please. What are N's feelings for me?
I'm a female, also a Gemini
>>
>>17864024
Crowley business aside, the Thoth deck's art style is amazing. Some people don't like it, and they've got some good points you know, but I love how in depth the art is.
>>
>>17863012

Can you tell me how to become a little girl?
>>
>>17863957
Tim
What types of entities are attached to me?
>>
>>17864016
Should I eat those mushrooms I found on the ground?
>>
>>17864062

yes
>>
>>17863957
You posted a tree <3
Query: Is there any way that you could be able to check on my spiritual progression?
Thank you, Mr. Anon.
>>
>>17863661
Your reading is hazy. A young man keeps showing up. Cards relating to "freedom". Cards relating to creativity and passion.
>>
>>17863012

>Superstitious schizzo general

OP is a retarded stupid attention whore of a slut
>>
>>17864016
Love reading please
Have a nice day/night and thank you in advance
>>
>>17863619
Benjamin
Leo
What will my summer be like?
>>
>>17863998
I knew a guy named Jacob. He was very much a people person. I don't think you are.
The three cards I drew for you are the Heirophant, 5 of disks (worry), and the Hermit.

I see your current path to be one of, well, worry, that will lead to isolation. Retreat from the masses, introversion, etc. The Heirophant says that you will learn from this though.

A... alternative card I drew, was the 9 of cups, happiness. Whatever your lesson is, I would hope you learn it sooner rather than later.

I'm not saying what the end result is, but some people suffer for a long time because they are stubborn.

I suppose the happiness card is essentially if you get whatever shit slapped into you need to, you'll be good. Otherwise, well, expect to be slapped... possibly by yourself, later on.

>>17864005
5 of swords, defeat. Queen of Wands. Knight of Swords. 2 of disks.
In other words, calm down, and slow down.

You think to yourself of all the possibilities, that your mind fast forwards through all the things you may want, you might want to do, and you get paralyzed by the possibilities. And dear god, if you have low self esteem as well, take all that, and then add on "what if I fuck up."

Think of life as a RPG quest. If you browse around town accepting no quests because of so many other quests, you do nothing.
And maybe something simple turns into an explosion at the tavern leading to a mystery, or perhaps you meet a lovely woman from a chance encounter on the internet of all fucking places. Life is strange. Shit happens.
But don't let yourself be paralyzed by the fears and the what ifs.

Also, read up on this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analysis_paralysis
Analysis Paralysis. It's psychology, and it rhymes. That means it's legit.
>>
>>17864055
That is an occult deck I can get behind. I love the deco art and it is full of enough symbolism outside of esoteric concordance from the poses to the color to get results. I don't even have a problem with Crowley, I only that what makes it so good can lead to a lack of breadth in the interpretation and that the knowledge required to really squeeze it for its worth is immense and goes beyond mere readings. It's much better than the Waite Smith in regards to what is there excluding its opposites and surrounding influences. It isn't neutral by any means, but it certainly gives a wider range to what it hints at.
>>
>>17863983
Not as confused as I am it seems.

In other news if there are any other tarot users about what's your favourite spread?
>>
>>17864113
Thank you
>>
>>17863957
Libra
How does my love life look in July?
>>
>>17864070
What does he look like? Is there any relation to him!?
>>
>>17864134
3 card spread with Regard and expansion for clarity.
>>
>>17864179
Cancer rising or sun sign? Astrology is useless unless you go whole hog.
>>
File: Why So Salty.jpg (397 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Why So Salty.jpg
397 KB, 2560x1536
>>17863987
I suppose I'd be that salty too if I didn't know how to properly use quotation marks. I'm sorry for your dim brightness level.

>This board is cancer anyway
Then why are you here? Your arguments just keep getting dumber and more illogical. I'm going to stop wasting my time on you and go better focus that time on someone with more intelligence and less assholish negativity.
>>
>>17863996
I knooooow, but it's just too much fun! ;p
>>
>>17864024
I picked my deck because all the cool kids were using it.
No, really. All the people I knew who read, or at least the ones I was close to, had a Thoth deck, so I picked that one for ease of transition.

>>17864033
I normally don't do these kinds of reads, but a card of two jumped out at me.
Short version, is to just ask the guy.
Cards: princess of swords; aka curious.

>>17864058
Reincarnation; or virtual reality.

>>17864060
I don't think that's a kind of question that can be answered by tarot. Firstly, if you're not sure what's attached, and you have no way of determining it yourself, or at least double checking, then I could tell you literally anything.
1.find a way to communicate to ask; failing that, then
2. banish everything. If it's good, or assigned to you a-la angel from God or whatnot, then it'll come back, as banishment isn't dismissal.

I did draw 10 of wands, oppression, so it's likely that you may want to banish anyway. As for how to do that, lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram is a good start.

>>17864068
Your specific query is "if there is any way for me to check on your spiritual progress".
Not to be nit-picky, but, that can be answered in several ways. Firstly, the obvious yes / no. Secondly, "progress" can mean growth, lateral, or degeneration if that's the goal.

"Progress" towards what end, as well? Understanding? Acceptance? Love? Etc.
You know me, so you should know I'm not trying to be mean, your query is just too vague for me.
>>
>>17864182

Tell me what's up in my life currently plz. focus on my words with a general read.
>>
>>17864211

or any reader, didn't realize their was three here. initiative plz & ty. :)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ
>>
>>17864082
Just because you're not getting laid doesn't automatically make a gal a slut.
>>
>>17864082

Insulting in a magic thread. Stupid.

This board has tons of hidden and known magic users, and I've been hit so many times for posting "truth" I know not all of them are nice let alone insulting one. Hoo, boy. Dumb or brave.
>>
>>17864219
In what board on this godforsaken shithole can you express yourself in that manner and not be crucified? You type like an epileptic mallrat.
>>
>>17863795
>Past
High priestess, 7 of wands, 3 of swords, knave of pentacles.
You've fallen for a somewhat distant girl, but you've spoken your mind and that has helped, you then hit some snags, it was one sided love and you forgot how to talk it through.
>Present
The sun, 4 of chalices, 4 of swords, queen of chalices.
You're becoming more open as a person and letting go of inhibitions that previously held you back, let go of a few more things and move forward, if you have any negative relationships in your life cut them out now. Do not get too focused on one girl, she will be intriguing to you but uncontainable in the end, let her go and the right love will take her place.
>Future
The fool, 3 of wands, 9 of wands, knight of swords.
You will not feel ready to settle down but will feel like you should. Don't, live a little and have fun, any wedding or birthday parties should be attended and you should make an effort to enjoy them. You will have ups and down and probably more than one short relationship that doesn't work out before you are swept up in true love. Don't be afraid to keep moving til that moment comes.
>>
>>17864246

Criticism is fine, but are you a reader? lol Criticize while giving a read then. :P
>>
>>17864145
>>17864070

Just at least one distinctive feature??
>>
>>17864206
Oops, sorry about that. By progress, I am meaning for growth, awareness, more understanding of it all. Just recently, my energy gates finally opened and, as you know, was a bit crazy for a few days. I wasn't eating (just wasn't hungry), felt more calm/zen but was spazzing and spewing energy everywhere. After our last talk, I was able to wake up in a calm state and was able to handle my situations very rational and it was unlike me. So yea, pretty much how it is looking growth wise and getting more in tune with it and myself. I hope that is better haha.
>>
>>17864228

am male....
>>
>>17864262

hahaha, not the insulter, but males can be sluts, too. anyways, thought that was funny. pfft

captcha: 404
>>
Ripeness and Mootness
This lesson introduces students to the concepts of ripeness and mootness. This lesson is geared to students who have studied these concepts in class (perhaps some time ago in their constitutional law classes) and wish to delve into the subject more deeply.
>>
>>17864256
Underage mentality, prolongated adolescence and unchecked remind brashness. Ego. A magic man is going to enchant you, take you for a ride, and show you the world in ways you aren't ready to handle. Beware of older men that remind you of your father.
>>
>>17864268

general read:

who am I?

if question is too vague for you or you don't want to do an abstract read just a general "what is going on" read is fine.

thanks

you've got a nice esoteric, studied flow about you.
>>
>>17864273

Funny, at least you have humor. haha
>>
>>17864262
>calls gal a slut
>gets chastised for it
>gets confused and states his own gender
There is no hope for you.
>>
>>17864145
The cards can't tell me what they look like, but the card "Justice" keeps showing up. Maybe he's a Libra, or has something to do with the legal system.
>>
i swear, div hates me. lol

it is like a bar i got blacklisted from
>>
>>17864283
oh That, well
I have died, a shitposting death.
Who knew that shitposting actually took skill...
>>
>>17864268
Summer love reading please
>>
>>17864280
>haha
Unlettered to the ways of the world, you live a life of solipsism that will unbind your aspirations and cause you great strife. I only wish I'd warned my friend before it all went down.
>>
>>17864249
Spot on pretty much, thank you Rowan!
>>
>>17864134

My favorite is a tree method I stumbled upon.
Should look like this:
_________If nothing is done
If something good/bad__________If something bad/good
_______Heart of the issue_________
_______Root of the issue________

By the second line, I mean things that you can do, that would be a good or bad idea, that would alter things.

That being said, I feel it's largely intuitive.

I just drew a single card for someone state right now, and as a single card, I received only one answer. The Moon.
Fitting. I don't think I could have received something so suffice without it being too overpowering, if that makes sense.

>>17864256
I'm a reader, and I will second his criticism, while also choosing to not give a read.
Just because.

A bit of fun is all well and good, but keep in mind how the things you do will be perceived by others.

>>17864289
As a bit of fun, I have to say "A group of people with either good intuition or perhaps supernatural sensing (whatever the fuck you choose to believe) all collectively hate you.
May be something to that then :^

Really though, read the rules at the top. Pick a reader, query them, recognize that we all do this in our limited free time, at no cost to you, and we each have our own stuff going on in our lives that may limit us / drag us away unexpectedly.
>>
>>17863666
Grim. You're gonna get cockblocked by some higher authority or maybe you'll have to take on responsibilities and won't be able to look for love or hang out with your current bf/gf.
>>
>>17864303
Sorry it took so long, I'm a bit of a scatter brain.
What was right and what was wrong out of curiosity?
>>
File: theD.jpg (103 KB, 592x791) Image search: [Google]
theD.jpg
103 KB, 592x791
>>17863957
Hello Mr Anon, you can call me Moo.
As for my query I would like some guidance on the path I should take.
Thanks for your time.
>>
isn't single and
hates most these
chicks
... fuck off des
>>
soon gonna d0x u des and a few crll phone records if you don't remove this...
^_^
they get deleted once u remove yourself out of my body includen popcorntime remember doing stuff with cbs news?
>>
>>17863758
Very accurate. What makes you think the old love will be rekindled ? And how do I know who this new person is? Thanks
>>
I feel like some govs gonna kill her that's why she needs to smarten up and stop putting things in peoples bodys
>>
>>17863682
He'll be a young man of a fire sign (Aries/Leo/Sagittarius), and it looks like he'll be a very enjoyable experience.
>>
>>
>>17863714
Reader here. It doesn't seem like it. He'll find someone better.
>>
>>17864284
>>17864070
>>17863814

Thank you so much. I feel better :- ))
>>
>>17864321
not a problem at all
the whole past was on point, yeah it was a weird experience with this girl over internet
present is also true and well, we will see about the future, thank you for the advice and reading
>>
>>17863264
>>17863203

please?
>>
>>17863739
I felt like the reading was very clear so I don't think that's necessary.
>>
>>17863619

lydia
pisces
can you tell me about my next boyfriend?
>>
>>17864086
Really good, it seems. Cards of excitement, fulfillment, even a little romance. I might be wrong tho.
>>
>>17863945
>>17863987
>calling a regular reader who just does readings the biggest attention whore in a thread where others post pictures and videos of themselves
>>
>>17864361
hey grrrlll
>>
Read me pls
>tfw no one's going to read me
>>
>>17864372
Hey, sounds good to me.
>>
>>17864313

>17864256

You can choose not to give a read, but he was a troll, mind you, while I was simply jesting in response. That is like saying you don't read people in red shirts. lol

>17864289

Yeah, I'm pretty open to people, but not everyone's resonance matches. Again, that reply, too, was a bit of a joke, but you know what they say about jokes...

I have had positive responses here before, but there are times when the collective energy swirls against. If one cannot struggle they will get washed away, and I won't buy into karma when it is played as a chess board instead of it being allowed to follow its natural flow.

Here is a moody song for enjoyment; take no offense to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGpYB7CnDwE
>>
>>17864345
Good. He deserves the best. I hope she ends up being worth his time. At least I'll know to be sparse with my emotional investment in him or just somewhat cautious.
>>
>>17863619
A
Leo
Can you tell me anything about finding my significant other? Will it be soon? Or about my love life in general?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17864361
your next boyfriend is >>17864384

jk. He's somebody you already know from a previous time. High school maybe?
>>
>>17864322
Prince of Wands, The Tower, and 10 of swords, Ruin. As well as 9 of disks, success.

Well, I'm going to give you just about the exact opposite of what you asked for.
It seems your conflicted right now, and whatever path you take seems likely to change things for you, perhaps abruptly or in a very, very noticeable (ly abrupt, considering) way.

Your emotions will be different afterwards, and you're conflicted now, but what lies towards then end for you is success.

Because of this, I can only offer you this advice. If a man succeeds at whatever he puts his mind to, then the question he must ask isn't if this is the path for him, for all the paths are traversable; but if he will be happy with the person he is at the end of the path.

I learned my lesson, and continue to do so, that ... well... fuck. There it goes again.
Getting an odd mental block right now.
>>
>>17864390
That's because you need to reply to a reader's post, so they'll know they're supposed to read you.
>>
>>17864398
Pretend you go to a guru for guidance. How do you treat them? How do you speak to them?

You will get yourself back in kind.
>>
>>17864414

kek. i doubt it would be any guy from my high school though, but thank you
>>
>>17863203
Male
What do you see about me regarding romance?
>>
>>17864417
Thanks for your reading Mr. Anon, that helps a lot
>>
>>17864411
You're going to be alone for a while. I can't tell for how long.
>>
>>17864390
>>
>>17863957
Hi, Mr. Anon. You can call me Ms. Anon! I hope you are still doing readings because I have a query and that query is, will anything happen between J and I?
>>
>>17864448
Really? Shit ok. I guess I have to focus on my self for a bit.

Thanks!
>>
>>17864424

I literally said please, and thank you. Then some psych major wannabe butthurt shill tried to troll me. Granted, I got caught up in the joke for a moment or two, but it was in a self depreciating way (one of my humor styles). A real reader then spoke up, and sided with that troll. Their choice, but I did nothing wrong. I even thoughtfully elaborated on my case, but I cannot help it if someone has a personal irk. This is all over your opinion, a rash one, and nothing else. You took offense at my response to a troll (I, too, use my intuition). lol My respect is towards the real reader, and not the troll. I wouldn't ask if I did not respect, because the deed itself shows respect. Also, disagreeing is not a sign of disrespect. Take care. :/
>>
>>17863957
Hello Mr. Anon!
You can call me A
Is my life heading in a good direction right now? I know I had to make a lot of tough decisions and made a lot of mistakes. Mostly with people and education. But is it all leading to progress? Do I have to focus on something specific to improve my life?

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>17864493
You're in for a surprise when you go to college.
>>
>>17864390
I read your post; here's your reply.
Have you tried reading the OP for information? Have you opened the sticky?

If you just want a reading, I can tell you "squirrel." That will be something to keep in mind. For what? Well, now you have the standard "42" problem on your hands. Good luck with that.

>>17864401
Normally I say nothing concerning other readers, but this guy is just... why.
Listen up lady, you should be cautious with everyone anyway. You're talking about matters of the heart. This isn't something to just trifle around with.
That being said, divination is a magic, not a science. There is no 100%. Don't take anyone's words, even mine, at 100% set in stone what will happen... especially seemingly random generators.

>>17864411
"Significant other"... an interesting phrase, but let's examine what it means, shall we? What happens if you find someone who is "destined" to be your wife? And you fuck it up because you're terrible with first impressions, and you keep trying because she's "the one" and you scare her away?... Actually my brain just took that and ran the wrong way with it, let me start over.

You don't "find" a significant other. A person will "become" your significant other. Understand the difference? Investment. Time. Love. Choosing to continue with something, day by day. That creates a bond. With that bond, you find the other person becoming your significant other. So, as to when you will "find" her, well, when are you going to forge that bond with someone?

Any relationship depends half as much on you, objectively. Subjectively though...
>>
>>17864506

Already went.
>>
M
Scorpio

I keep running into people connected to my ex in seemingly unrelated instances. Is there some karma to be worked around?
>>
>>17864515
And yet you still type like a tinder slut. The nugget of wisdom you clearly missed in your time there and everyone has been outright stating is thus. Don't be english.
>>
File: 1464416857378.jpg (120 KB, 1002x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464416857378.jpg
120 KB, 1002x1200
>>17864537
Also don't forget your image macros.
>>
>>17864514
Thanks Mr. Anon but I already understand that I need to invest time and energy. Your advice was well written. but I've already made lots of bonds which either haven't worked out or I wouldn't like to take it further.

I was more wondering when I will meet someone who has more of a potential to become my significant other.

I've found one and we've bonded quite nicely but due to circumstances it won't work.
>>
>>17864332
There's a chance to rekindle it but that doesn't mean you should they may drop you a text or you might bump into them and start thinking about trying again but it's probably not a good idea.
You don't know, you kinda have to go with your gut I guess.
>>
>Toasting in a shistorm bread

>>17864024
I think the best deck is the one that best suits the reader. I find RW to work just fine for me because the imagery and themes make sense to me. I tried Thoth and Marseilles, but the imagery didn't really work for me. That being said, I plan on one day making an oracle deck with images I commonly see while scrying.

>>17864134
My spread of choice depends on the query. I've tried out maybe 300+ different spreads at least once, but I always find myself using the ones I made up myself. Some I use are modified versions of spreads I've found before, but I tailor my spreads to my reading style, which is advice-heavy. I like using significators to represent individuals and the theme of a situation. I also like identifying forces at work and dividing advice according to each of those forces.

>>17863103
"It is better to live,
even to live miserably;
a living man can always get a cow.
I saw fire consume
the rich man’s property,
and death stood outside his door.

The halt can ride on horseback,
the one-handed drive cattle;
the deaf fight and be useful:
to be blind is better
than to be burnt:
no ones gets good from a corpse."
-Hávamál

I'm not going to say I understand what you're going through, because I don't even know. Still, the universe has a funny way of messing with you simply to prepare you for things, and the universe has a much different sense of humor than we humans do. It is also said that god writes straight with crooked lines.

Feel better.
>>
>>17863619
Leo
Leo
>>
>>17864514

Frost
30 virgo
Is L just a short-term fling or is there longer term potential?
>>
>>17864352
>Past
Temperance, queen of wands, knave of swords, 3 of chalices.
A blonde or light haired (maybe grey?) woman in your past was very important to you, she brought balance to your spirit but you were unable to let go of guilt and forgive yourself. A young dark haired guy brought change and you met people or aspects of your personality you thought you'd left behind again.
The cards are oddly specific about the people which is unsteady ground for me. If you know who they are it might help?
>Present the bit you want to know.
The magician, 4 of wands, 7 of chalices, 5 of swords.
Currently it's as you say, you're filled with conflicts. I'd recommend taking sometime to focus on yourself emotionally. You may feel irritated by people in your life, in fact you probably want to slap them but think before you speak. The wrong word, hastily spoken could bring it all crashing down. There's a big event coming up soon, something important. Focus on that. Push yourself towards your goals, not the goals other have set for you.
>Future
The hermit, knight of swords, 8 of pentacles, king of swords.
You're going to be fine, you'll find you swing and get into the place you're meant to be emotionally. Don't be scared to ask for help and support, and once you arrive where you're supposed to be you're going to have to work hard but it'll be rewarding. It'll turn you into a stronger man.
>>
>>17864437
I see a horse, a jar of Vaseline and a strong sense of determination. Obstacles that previously stood in your way will fall away to let love through.
Jokes of course.
>>
>>17864657

hey rowan, if you still have time i'm >>>>17863228 if you feel like giving me a reading. if not thats fine
>>
>>17864462
No idea. Tons of things *can* happen.
But, aside from being an grammar nazi, I won't read this for other reasons.

>>17864493
2convoluted_reply_chain4me.
Sorry if I was somehow part of the butthurt chain.

>>17864495
Mental state wise, you're doing better, with room for improvement. You recognized your mistakes, you learned from them, you strive not to do them again.

Physically, yes. You need to focus on something specific, but I'm not quite sure what, right now.

>and a note, as the night gets later I will shift to more... I don't even know what to call it. Sensing?

>>17864554
Fair enough. If you don't mind, before I continue further, can you tell me the circumstances?

>>17864615
Forgive me, I know this is the kind of question you want answered, and it is answerable, but tonight is an odd night for that one in particular, so forgive me.

...there's long term potential, if you're willing.

>>17864584
I forgot to say as such, but the deck part is absolutely correct. A deck that you understand / connect with is the best deck, as at *least* half of reading is interpretation.
>>
>>17864709
Had a look and it looks a bit shit still want to know?
>>
>>17863203
male. Love reading pls
>>
>>17864793

oh sure, why not; i better face the music now
>>
>>17863103
>>17863250

I will do this because I care and I want to help light up your dark path a little bit better.
Yes there is darkness in your life, I see the 2 of bastos which is sorrow and sadness in your current present, but there is a chance for you to change your life around but this is only if you want this. Please don't kill yourself there is still so much for you to see, there is a chance to be happy please read the Law of Attraction, it will help you. not just in regards of love but in life in general. I see you're lonely and you feel like you don't have anyone but perhaps you are trapped in your own negativity to see the actual reality around you. Open your heart, your mind a bit more and you will see the light. There is a way to change but you have to want it, life is hard and it sometimes seems like nothing is working and all doors seem to be shut but there is a key. Thats up to you to find the key, we can look for happiness even in the smallest things.... Flowers, pets, watching your favorite series, starting a new hobby that might lead you to something incredible. There is hope but you need to put on your part to make it happen. Please don't give up and I hope you have a nice birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday , stay strong.
>>
>>17864801
>Past
The chariot, knight of chalices, knave of chalices, ace of pentacles.
You've been moving forward, completing goals, receiving good news.
>Present
The emperor, 9 of swords, 3 of swords (pretty much always means bad things when it comes to love) ace of chalices.
An older sensible reserved sort of guy (some sort of authority?) is going to fuck it up, the love you thought was there will turn out to be rather more one sided than you thought at first. Not all bad though, there are new beginnings and chances coming and happening. The new stuff may be the love you mentioned? Or the love you mentioned may be the older guy fucking stuff up, hard to tell.
>Future
Justice, 2 of swords, 2 of pentacles, 1 of wands.
Things will balance out, you will become comfortable with life and your lovers but it will stagnate and you will grow tired if it. On the bright side this will push you to yet another new exciting beginning, possibly a move or a new job.
>>
>>17864854

well this was depressing. either way it sounds like it'll end up badly, doesn't it? thank you for the reading, however.
>>
>>17864868
Not nessasarily, I think it all depends on how you look at it, when thing start to stagnate that new job/house whatever could breathe a bit of life into it and rekindle the bonfire.
If your current love interest is young and quite carefree it might work out as long as you keep your exs out the picture.

I don't like giving negative readings really, people start looking for the bad and forgetting the good. It may be tough and seem a bit shit but remember that at the end is a bright new start and the challenges you face now will strengthen and prepare you for that.
>>
>>17864575
And this is soon.tm?
>>
>>17864883

eh, my current interest is older than me by a few years and not that carefree. and i don't have any real exes, kek. and it's okay! i appreciate the reading in the first place :)
>>
>>17864885
Sooner or later. I'm looking at past present and future but it doesn't really give me dates sorry.
>>
>>17864892
Are you still reading, Rowan? If so I'd like one please.
>>
Kyle
Cancer

What's next in my life?
>>
>>17863103
...how did I miss this query?

I've thought about suicide before. I was smart enough to rationalize it to myself, and I had the right combination of feelings that it seemed like the right thing to do. I didn't though.

You're not born to feel pain. You were born. And you feel pain. But pain is not your reason of existence.

And as far as people waiting for you "up there", well, I personally have some sort of reincarnation belief, but let me humor the idea of "up there" for you.
...so? They're dead. They're not going anywhere. 5 years, 50 years, 5,000 years. They'll see you eventually. And if you do believe in reincarnation, then time could be seen as all kinds of fucky, depending on how you believe these things. They may already be "gone" from up there anyway.
Either way, they're gone from this present moment in your life.

Now, let's talk about what's waiting for you down here. Prepare yourself for standard cliche, but when I was suicidal, if I went through with it, I wouldn't have been able to meet a certain someone.

The past might have held something for you, Anon, but it's the past. Look forward to the future, not with fear, but with hope.

I'm sorry I can't be more help. The truth is, advice is one thing, but I'm terrible at consoling people. So the only advice I can offer you here, is that your way of thinking is flawed.

>>17864929
A reminder to read the sticky and the rest of the thread, instead of lobbing a question in to no-one in particular and (potentially) leaving.
>>
>>17864922
Not tonight I'm afraid, it's gone half past 3 in the morning and, frankly, like the hedgehog, I cannot be buggered.
>>
>>17864970
>like the hedgehog, I cannot be buggered
Someone please scry the location of my sides
>>
>>17864417
Jaymz
Leo

How do I conquer the inner serpent? I get the feeling it involves some sort of outside the box answer and it really worries me.
>>
I do readings.

Small readings, two cards, Thoth.
>>
>>17864970
That's quite alright. maybe some other time.
>>
>>17864715

>Forgive me, I know this is the kind of question you want answered, and it is answerable, but tonight is an odd night for that one in particular, so forgive me.

I don't understand your answer, but thank you. I would consider her strongly.
>>
Is anyone still reading this evening?
>>
>>17864984
Care to see if I've been keeping on the right path? Hard for me to tell nowadays
>>
>>17864980
>>17864984
pls m8
>>
>>17864715
Ok the circumstances are that she doesn't live in this country and our futures don't see anyway of moving closer to each other. We have kept communication but honestly I don't even know if she's right for me now. She's even found someone else in her country who has been getting closer to her romantically. And so I'm still curious as to who and when concerning my potential significant other.
>>
>>17865030
Prince of Wands
Five of Wands

Outer self struggles with inner self. If you are unable to reconcile your own actions with your beliefs, one must change. People are resistant to changing what they believe, especially those guided by the Prince of Wands.

In short: listen to your gut, and listen to others more closely. You may be deluding yourself about a future choice.
>>
>>17864715
Thanks Mr. Anon. Wait so you mean as the night approaches you will give more detail? I didn't quite catch your note at the end.
>>
>>17864984
What can I do about the issue of friends?
>>
>>17864984
>>17864596
>>
>>17864980
Six of Swords
Five of Disks

Science and Worry. Puzzling out your problems will lead to more troubling questions. The path to true understanding is not through rigorous trial and error, but understanding how the problem itself is formulated.

Try doing some lateral thinking puzzles.
>>
>>17864984

what do i need to know about the next few (2-3 at least) months?
>>
>>17865061
Six of Disks
Eight of Cups

Success and Indolence. You may imagine yourself to be on top of things, but if you let it get to your head, you will find things quickly deteriorating.

If you don't get enough sunshine, consider taking vitamin D pills.
>>
>>17864657
Thank you so much. I think I know who these people are from past, although not 100%. The whole reading pretty much describes how I've been feeling lately. Anything else you would recommend?
>>
Hey. I just want to know if I'm on the right path right now as well? Thanks
>>
>>17864984
How will my job hunting fare?
Thank you.
>>
Gabriel. 25 years old. Florida. General reading advice what to look out for. Thanms
>>
>>17865073

well that doesn't sound very fun. but thanks
>>
>>17865055
>i think i have to think outside of the box
>do lateral thinking puzzles

lmao im getting pretty good at this life spirituality thing

thanks anon
>>
>>17865086
Control aggressions and blind destructive passions.
If it appears seek and cut the source.

>>17865080
You are perceiving everything quite clearly right now, but doesn't seem like you're touching anything or moving, just observing. Don't muddle too much your seeing and purity with base desires.
You're stagnating and not stable enough, not fruitful yet. Whatever it is now, it's empty and doesn't quench the thirst. Keep swimming until you find something vivid and solid, something that's not just ideas words promises but tangibly real.
>>
>>17865041
Can you tell me anything about what it is I'm supposed to do? I'm not looking for anything specific, just a nudge in the right direction
>>
>>17865145
Male
just feel lost and restless with everything lately. like I'm waiting for something
>>
>>17865170
Everything seems to have concluded, there seems to be no thought left to be done anymore, no real fight, an d you're left just standing seeing things and images passing by, silently seeing each like a phantasm on a screen, no active thoughts, just same things always-
Break things, do what scare you, don't be afraid to lose. You have things lying around, but you haven't transmuted them to a loftier state yet.

If the early part said doesn't seem to resonate with you then I'm sorry of being not much
>>
>>17864984
How will my summer be?
>>
>>17864514
I mean the "He'll find someone better." was a bit gratuitous for a reader to proclaim. As with anything on here, I do take it with a grain of salt. Especially so with this scenerio in particular due to the lack of details given.

With that being said, I'm aware that my boyfriend can do a hell of a lot better than me. I've accepted this for a long time.
>>
>>17865145
Do you see the stagnation ending soon? Do you see me being fruitful soon?
>>
>>17864493
How old are you? God damn
>>
>>17865145
What do u happening wiff my crush
>>
>>17864984
How do I better the relationship with my boyfriend?
>>
>>17865048
>>17864984
I'm so lost right now. I know I'm taking the right path morally but it hurts
>>
Male 18 Virgo
Can I do something to change the relation between my family? Should I accept a relationship with her?
>>
>>17865281
I am still learning divination, but readings bring truth , even if it hurts. If readers simply told people what they wanted to hear, what is the point? We offer truth, despite how the people asking feel about us. Therapists thrive off "helping" and psychiatrists even worse. "Here's what you need to hear lol" or "take these pills, my degree at an unimportant university says I am the king of pillslingers"
>>
did my invocation of the watcher work?
>>
Male 20 Libra

Will I meet a girl soon, or should I just not worry about it for now?
>>
>>17865269
She sees you as someone who is true and simple to your own feelings, She seems wants to do a lot of things with you, probably because it's fun doing them with you, and care of the things you deal with.
Though I don't see any feels or passions much by her. Seeem like... just friends cool with each other, like there was no ignition of romance.
Advice given is to tread carefully and don't do anything rash or unthoughtful.

Forecast? Looks blightly terrible.
If this comes, go opposite way from where you are, things need to be balanced.

>>17865262
Very.
These draws made me smile.

Well anyway in case you gonna misstep, when you feel the nudge of a strong passion, just ride it.
>>
>>17865324
I want the truth.
>>
>>17865145
Do I get a bf this summer if so what he's like
>>
>>17865145
am i going to talk to him again?
>>
The future is never definitive..

>>17865354
Like someone staring at a painting but lack his glasses, the forecasted situation is promising and bright, but there seem to be some defect on your part.

>>17865357
He feels content about the whole thing, and seems eager to be connected to you and it seems.

Your current situation is that of grey dead water, looks like there's no movement around here of anything.

>3 of Swords flopped out while shuffling about Future
That doesn't look sweet at all...

Forecast suggests some kind of friction, not sure with what, some kind of struggle, wearing down and beaten up,
but it seems what's of your side would gain very much energy and force to get through that.
>>
File: tumblr_lx5nvaBnrf1qlve52o1_500.jpg (50 KB, 394x601) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx5nvaBnrf1qlve52o1_500.jpg
50 KB, 394x601
I'll do three readings.

>Gender
>Age
>Query
>Provide link to music of your choice
>>
>>17865145
How will things go when i try this job opportunity?
Thank you.
>>
>>17865422
Male
Future reading, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbyPcOiU6A
Thanks.
>>
>>17865422

>>17865338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwN2cwBHF_8
>>
>>17865422
female
around 18
How do I strengthen this relationship?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg-2--TKpvw
>>
Who want's to trade a reading?
>>
File: 14.png (127 KB, 520x367) Image search: [Google]
14.png
127 KB, 520x367
>>17859209
>>17859220
>>17861244
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/6sEj5eo3n1I

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1C943Adz2a4
>>
>>17864528
You're very welcome! I'm glad it served you well!
>>
>>17865432
"When I crashed, darkness folded around me like thick felt. I've been waiting all my life for it, was my thought. For this darkness, an absolute silence.

But then, underneath it, the strangest, most curious scene came into view."

I'm getting the idea that you've had poor fortune, and feel unable to turn it around, or you don't how to start. But the cards and the book indicate that a thought out effort will pay off. Not that it won't be difficult, but I think it has a lot to do with shaking off your old attitude.
>>
>>17865422
>Female
>20
>Can you tell me what my future boyfriend is like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh3Kk5tZSmo
>>
>>17865473
What's your reading method? Not that anon, just curious.
>>
>>17865410

He's the one staring at a painting and lacking his glasses or me

What's the defect
>>
>>17865425
Job would be laborious and needs you hardworking.
Makes you feel tired and drained.
Gives slow, restrained pay.
>>
>>17865451
I will.

Male
Will finishing A pay off?
>>
>>17865422

Female
Future reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fKtqxfAxJM
>>
>>17865482
You.

Probably not gonna see the chances- or not seeing things as they exactly are, thus missing opportunities.
>>
>>17865433
You have to shake off your anxiety. Then sure, it's possible.

If you're going to rush bettering yourself, by not really shaking it off, then it's not recommended.

A lot to do with not trusting yourself in social situations? Bad memories? Fixing this is first priority. Small steps. You have plenty of time for the girl stuff.
>>
>>17865479
Whatever I feel like. I like to experiment with methods on here.

My process? Eh, its tough to translate a private language.
>>
>>17865499
Hey, you doing readings? I'd really appreciate one, a whole heck of a lot.

I just wanna know what C's true feelings are. Is she trying to hurt me on purpose? Does she actually like me, or is she trying to lowkey shove me aside? This is hurting me real bad.
>>
>>17865503

Thanks for the reading! So very close to home
>>
>>17865473
Thank you very much, your reading is accurate, hope it turns out as you say.
>>
>>17865436
I really don't mean to do this. But you both seem young and confused. Probably the best thing you can do is realize you're both feeling around in the dark at this point.

There's something I don't get, but I'm not sure what. Were you friends in the past? Sort of awkward transition?
>>
>>17865490
Oh, well, this sucks. Thank you for reading, hope you have a good night.
>>
>>17861679
Yes?
>>
>>17861928
You're very welcome!

Best wishes in your educational pursuits!

Career news sounds good indeed! :D Take care!
>>
>>17865246
Same anon. What do you suppose I'm waiting on? Does my future show anything?
>>
>>17865410
so thats a yes? I hope so well we were very conected before so i really hope so... thank you so much
>>
>>17865474
You seem reticent for some reason. As if bad past experiences are causing you hedge your expectations (and post on here?).

Seems like you're going to become enchanted by someone in a social situation...someone you already know? That you've found attractive, but never truly put yourself out there with. Scared to, I think.

I think this person confuses you. I mean, not that he's odd, but sometimes you wonder if his intentions are to date you. I think he's tried, but didn't feel convinced you like him.

Yep, that's something you gotta work out.
(lol, I wonder if I'm completely wrong)
>>
>>17865535
lol, I'm this guy.
>>17865542

Got the feeling I was next.
>>
>>17865569
LOL! :D

:)
>>
>>17865555
>You seem reticent for some reason. As if bad past experiences are causing you hedge your expectations (and post on here?).
I guess.

>Seems like you're going to become enchanted by someone in a social situation...someone you already know? That you've found attractive, but never truly put yourself out there with. Scared to, I think.
Hopefully.

>>17865555
>I think this person confuses you. I mean, not that he's odd, but sometimes you wonder if his intentions are to date you. I think he's tried, but didn't feel convinced you like him.
I kinda know someone like that but they shot me down.

Thanks.
>>
>>17865506
She's seeing you as someone somehow mad with base impulses and can't reason clearly. Messy.

What she's doing, the thing that you think is hurting you, seems to be she 'nudging you toward the light'- to make you realize something in you, to show you that she is in authority and to listen to her more.

Does she like you? Hmm.. She feels tranquil with you, and when with you she just observes and listen, silent and content.
...and seems like she desires to fuck you too. So I guess that's a yes.

The thing you're not aware of is that you might not be doing certain thing that needs to happen, like you're just being in head and hesitating instead.
Last card for advice suggests what Nike always says; Just Do It. Go for what you want.

I'm so sorry if I am not much help.
>>
>>17865598
>I kinda know someone like that but they shot me down.

Regards him, I was getting Knight of Swords to describe him, but surrounding that cards that indicated unhappiness and confusion. That knight is often that way. Could've been lead by that when he did that.

After the got the cards from the part of the reading I told you about, I also got cards saying it would be a bit of a process, but I hadn't felt confident in sharing it. I guess I hinted towards it at the end.

I don't know. I could be wrong, but I would take a bit of a looksee.
>>
>>17865584
Heeeeey. Long time no see man, how are ya?
Doing stuff on youtube too now?
>>
>>17865609
>she just observes and listen, silent and content.

it feels like she just straight up ignores me though ;_; it really hurts a whole lot. i don't even know what i want anymore, because everything just feels so one-sided and i don't know if i can do this. i tried so hard before but everything feels worthless, and holy shit this is not supposed to be a blog post, but it does feel good to get it out.

thanks for readings. you did help! getting readings feels nice and reassuring. i hope you have a lovely day.
>>
>>17865553
Can't really say ya or no. Probably needs lots of your part (I feel you would break through) Stay strong and good luck though!

>>17865552
What are you waiting on? Well, if this card could whisper, it says "Break it down!!" A total destruction of all that has been built up down to ruins and dusts, so what has been kept in before would be set free..

For what? To melt together and combine, to mix the Active and the Passive into one. Probably the alchemy of your psyche, your 'self-realization', in a way.

Your forecast.. Didn't see situation, instead I see perhaps you. Seems to show you being vigorous, individualist and determined for something.
>>
i return after break

two card readings

give no details, ask one question, expect answer and shitty life advice.
>>
>>17865635
Hello! :D I'm alright! How are you?
Yeah, after making 1,000 posts with a vocaroo.com link in the span of 3 months, I decided to celebrate by trying something different! :)
>>
>>17865650
just how much did i fuck up my future?
>>
>>17865650
what does the blonde qt in my class think of me?
>>
>>17865650
What is the purpose in my life of the individual with whom I have recently gotten in contact?
>>
24 female gemini~ hi! I was wondering if I should stay with K? Or maybe pursue things with J? Thanks~
>>
>>17865656
Awesome, awesome. New stuff is always fun
I'm doing just fine

Reed meh plieze? o3o
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.