[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 1457401532756.jpg (488 KB, 1544x1049) Image search: [Google]
1457401532756.jpg
488 KB, 1544x1049
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17850706
>>
Can anyone do a reading for me ?
>>
Can anyone please read for me?
>>
>>17859617
Thanks (thank you) for explaining (describing) what an irc is
>>
Can someone halp translate as what will happen with girl?

Ace of cups, 5 of pent, 6 of pent
>>
File: 2016-01-18 19.10.16.jpg (77 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-18 19.10.16.jpg
77 KB, 640x320
I'm going to be doing Tarot readings for a while. Just need:
>name/nickname
>location-ish
>zodiac sign
>query

Reply to this post for a reading. I'm still a neophyte so feedback is greatly appreciated. Check back every half-our.
>>
>>17859738
You're gonna go broke trying to please her.
>>
>>17859738
There will initially be a period of romance, but there will be a disconnect in emotional closeness, or there simply won't be enough affection shared. You go back to being friends after that.
>>
>>17859739
Hey,
Tosh
Eastern Europe
libra
a general reading or a reading about my state now
>>
>>17859739
Noah
Virginia
Pisces
General Reading about upcoming future for me
>>
>>17859739
Can you read my carot?
>>
File: Y9yNVJs.jpg (2 MB, 1835x2843) Image search: [Google]
Y9yNVJs.jpg
2 MB, 1835x2843
>>17859617

Thanks in advance.

>>"I have no mouth, and I must scream."
>>Christopher
>>Male
>> 24
>>Scorpio
>>Average hight/weight. Dark brown/black poofy/curly hair. Brown eyes. Somewhat tan. Wearing black workout shorts.
>>Whatever method you decide is best.

To put it shortly, I've lost faith in myself and my abilities.

I can't seem to do anything without getting anxious and doubting myself. This is also causing sleep problems (or vice versa like weird dreams that at times force me awake) and thus at other times mild insomnia. Which in turn makes it harder to concentrate due to lack of engery and Sleep. Which then leads to more anxiety ect, ect.

My whole outlook on life has shifted due to this. I can't focus on my goals anymore. It's all losing its meaning. Even the idea of a good night's sleep is fading away. I know staying positive is a key to fixing this. But holy hell does that feel inconsistent. I'm at my wit's end here. God speed my friend.
>>
>>17859739
>Nolan
>Baltimore, MD
>Libra
What will happen if I stick with my friends who are caught up in questionable things and activities? Am I bound to follow them down this road or can I find my own way into a "healthier" situation and existence? Also, is the girl I'm seeing worth pursuing?
>>
Hello Div I have the day off today ^_^
To celebrate this I will be doing 10 readings. I am still at novice level so please bare with me. Feedback will be highly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time. I hope my readings are useful and true. Thank you for your time

What I need
Name / nickname
where are you from (doesn't have to be specific)
your query (this has to be specific)

what I offer
Tarot (please be specific on your query)
Chart reading (provide exact time of birth)
>>
>>17859843
sorry, also please provide your zodiac sign
thank you
>>
>>17859739
K
Central Europe
Capricorn
If I do approach this girl let's call her "W", how will it pan out and will i succeed. And the same goes for the other girl "A". I'm not playing games with them both I'm just torn between approaching one or another and wonder how each one will play out. Thank you
>>
>>17859843
Hey, wonder how two different readers will interpert this query so here it goes.
K
Male
Central Europe
Capricorn
If I do approach this girl let's call her "W", how will it pan out and will i succeed. And the same goes for the other girl "A". I'm not playing games with them both I'm just torn between approaching one or another and wonder how each one will play out. Thank you
>>
File: chart.png (106 KB, 657x436) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
106 KB, 657x436
>>17859739

>Jansy
>Michigan
>Sagg, chart attached
>Interpret happening, please

Today at work I had a black bird fly into my window at high speed and die. This isn't a tall building and the window is in a place where it makes no sense for the bird to hit it, so it seemed strange to me. Also it was terrifying.
>>
>>17859843
It's my day off too. Rejoice.

James
Male
Virginia
Am I going to get back on track for a career? I'm working a job that is going nowhere right now, and I need to start going long term, but I keep on putting it off.
Tarot
>>
>>17859843
Marshall
Male
Western Canada
Aries
Will I find love in my traveling or am I already with the girl I'm supposed to be with?
>>
SomeNickname, 29 M Sagittarius, USA

I am considering doing something that is ostensibly innocuous, but my cards suggest it might be better to hold off. What say yours?
>>
>>17859956
Meant for
>>17859843
>>
Gabe
Male
Texas

Weird query maybe but does she actually get my sense humor?
>>
>>17859843
M, 23, Male, South America.
What do you see in the future about my relationship with my girlfriend?
Tarot.
Thank you.
>>
>>17859843
eve
F
which guy will romance happen with ? guy one or two?
>>
>>17859973
Aries
>>
>>17859843
Lina
Female
Leo
U.S.
Tarot
Where are things headed with the qt that smiled at me?
>>
>>17859981
libra..california
>>
>>17859739
Lina
20 female Leo u.s
Summer love reading
>>
I will commence readings in 20 mins I'm just getting things ready. Stay tuned
>>
File: clickhole.jpg (10 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
clickhole.jpg
10 KB, 318x159
>>17859758
Yes, but it will be more sensual than romantic.

>>17859794
You're in a quarrel with someone who's making it hard to get what you want. Try exerting control, let them know you're getting what you want.

>>17859806
I can't quite figure out what it is, but if you have to fight with someone over some sort of gift or inheritance, it's best if you let them have it.

>>17859826
I'm not familiar with carrot reading divination.

>>17859841
Fulfilling relationship with the girl, although there's going to be some struggle in the relationship, possibly from a third party. As for your friends, I'm getting a lot of ambiguous messages from the cards. I don't think I can answer that one. Try asking another reader, maybe.

>>17859904
>>17859997
I need to do something right now, I'll get back to your queries in an hour.
>>
M
male
England
Leo
What can I do to meet the right people?
>>
>>17859739
man why'd you skip me
>>17859880
>>
>>17859739
edwin
california
aquaris
should i enlist in the marines?
>>
>>17860050
Oh shit I didn't see you, I'll do yours when I get back.
>>
>>17859891
Hello, K... The cards tell me otherwise. Not mean to offend you or anything sir. But it looks like both girls like you and you will have a hard time deciding. But honesty is key here. Please be honest with them and with your self most of all.
As for W she has another person in her life that is signifcant to her so she is a bit confused whether she should pursue you or keep things with this other person. As for A there will be a few trust issues, she won't trust you because she might see you as the "floozy" type. My cards sugest you should go with A but make sure you let her know she can trust you. I hope my reading was true and of some help to you.
Good luck

>>17859910
yes hooray for days off ^_^ Hello James alright well my cards tell me that you enjoy to procrastinate which is kinda holding you back, are you afraid of failure or are you simply lazy? you need to start taking leaps of faith, there is a saying that goes like this "he who doesn't risk doesn't gain a thing" Sometimes we have to risk in to unknown ventures and keep pursuing certain things even if the future looks uncertain. I sugest you get back on track and if you have a current job you take care of that as well, yes one must risk but you also need to be wise. Hopefully this was true and its of some help to you.
>>
>>17859739
Derek
Pennsylvania
Capricorn
General reading about my near future
>>
>>17859843
John
M
USA
How well know will I become in my lifetime? I was told to ask another reader, to see if the answers agree.
Tarot
>>
>>17860121
*well known
>>
>>17860058
thanks man no problem
>>
>>17859843
Edward
Virgo
Eastern Canada
How will things turn out with the qt I'm pursuing?
>>
>>17860086
Thank you for the reading!
Did not offend me at all I get why it might have came up but on the other hand I don't because I don't know them at all and they don't know me so maybe they will "like me", I wonder how you interpret this? The rest of reading is accurate due to fact that I came across to many people as "floozy" as you said just because of my looks which is funny.
>>
>>17859843
Derek
Male
What job opportunity do you see?
Tarot
>>
>>17859911
Hello Marshall, your cards were quite interesting, yes theres someone in your life and your travels will put this love to the test, but I sugest that if you do indeed find someone elsewhere you be honest with this person. This person seems to have a strong affection. Traveling will put this to the test. I suggest you stick to the person you're with already, since they are in your home place. Love travels often don't last and usually leave the persons lonely and bitter due to the distance.

>>17859959
>>17859956
Hello, oh wow okay no you should not do this right now... I will go in to details why, first you are not ready to do such task. Have you evaluated the situation already? all possible outcomes. It says here that what ever you want to do might affect you in a negative way if you do it right now. It says here to hold it off and try to prepare better for it. The outcome will become positive but only if you are ready, and it says here you aren't ready yet so study the situation more and try it in the future. But as for now its a no go.

>>17860158
I use the spanish deck (la baraja española) I do a cross like reading (kind of like the celtic cross but more simplified) and thank you for the feedback ^_^
>>
Female
Sag
If any other info is needed I will be lurking

I applied for a job recently. I'm at the end of my bank accounts and am optimistic about it all but there is a week left of my pre-screening. Can any reader give me any insight as to how everything will go? I've been planning meticulously and some things I had no time to prepare for.
>>
>>17860170
I'm the second anon there. Can you tell me your spread/cards?
>>
>>17860176
sure thing okay i got was the ace of espadas next to the 2 of bastos which is a guaranteed failure in present. then i got a the 3 of oros next to the ace of oros which basically means you need to think stuff through before you you reach success, but its is guaranteed success in the future. (this was a method passed down in my family)

>>17859973
Hello friend, cards tell me that there might be or there is some communication issues between the two of you, fix this and things will become better. Perhaps you need to pay more attention to her or vise versa, but indeed you two need to talk about certain things in your relationship or things might get ugly in the future. hope this is true and helpful to you.

>>17859981
Hello eve, hm you weren't very specific and you didn't provide me with certain things but I will try my best. Okay yes there is two people here... One of them is kinda setting you to the side, you aren't their priority and while the other likes you but isn't sure about it. Perhaps you need to decide or else you might end up with no one. my cards sugest you should kick out the guy that is setting you to the side and pursue the guy that actually likes you and gives you priority. But if you decide to play with both, it might get ugly for you. Hope this is accurate and of some help to you.
>>
>>17860244
Thanks for clarifying the cards. My aunt reads Naipes as well (with the whole deck), but she never taught me how to read it. In my case, the reading was quick: Judgement for do and Page of Cups for don't, which seemed to suggest to me that I would fail due to the timing being wrong and it would rob me of an opportunity if I tried it now. In essence, it seems to match up with my own pull.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17860244
hello horus eve here first thank you for the reading, that sounds very accurate lol. I am gonna go for the one that isn't sure, i think I wouldn't want to get involved with two people at the same time but did the cards imply that would happen?
>>
>>17860297
The cards lay out futures that might happen if we do certain things, but the future is never certain. we are the ones that create it, based on our decisions. So there is always a few possible outcomes.
>>
>>17860244
>>17859973

Thank you very much, Horus. It's indeed accurate. Hope fixing this will solve all the rest, if only it was just as easy as saying... oh, well, maybe it is.
Thank you again.
>>
File: 1458992973496.jpg (81 KB, 770x740) Image search: [Google]
1458992973496.jpg
81 KB, 770x740
>>17860086
>afraid of failure
>simply lazy

Both. But the main thing is not really knowing what to really do. I'd take a leap of faith, but I don't know what to take a leap of faith into.
>>
>>17859989
Hello Lina, I am gonna be honest with you. Please don't be offended. But I think you need to sit down a little bit and stop trying to eagerly look for love. You need to calm down, love will come to you soon but you need to stop looking for it so desperately. I want you to search and study the law of attraction, I promise it will be a good reading. Love is on your door but your eagerness might scare it away. Please stay still and the butterfly will come to your lap. Also as for the person that had some type of interaction with you, I sugest you take things slow, get to know them better.

>>17860121
Hello John, Yes you will but it might take a few years before that happens. Also it seems that you have been putting off things, have you been lazy? the answer is yes but it will take passion, dedication and being persistent. Don't give up easily, you seem to be the one that if something doesn't work they tend to let it go. It took certain people years to get where they are at. So if you want something I suggest you put your hard work in to it. But it is a guaranteed yes only if you put the necessary effort.
>>
>>17860370
Oh cool. Yes, my work habits are inconsistent. I tend to work very hard, but in bursts. I'm learning how to control myself, so as not to wear myself out.

Your reading came out consistently with the other reader's (Io), and my own. She got Princess of Disks, Four of Disks, and Three of Cups (Thoth). She told me something very similar to you as her interpretation.

Uh, since I also read myself. I was wondering what cards appeared, out of curiosity.
>>
>>17859739

Frost
male virgo
Northwest Indiana

Is considering Laura as a romantic option a good idea? What would come of that?
>>
>>17860370
can u please do a reading for me ?
>Dov
>24
>fem
>north africa
>will I achieve my career goals and find peace at last ?
>>
>>17859843

Frost
Male
Northwest Indiana

Is considering Laura as a romantic option a good idea? What would come of it?
>>
>>17859739
C
Virgo
I'm wondering if she sometimes think about me
>>
>>17860393
>>17859843

And that was tarot of course =p. Sorry.
>>
File: Trumplary.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Trumplary.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>17859880
It looks like things are going to go better with W, I see a lot of emotional rejection with A.

>>17859904
Cards say that it was meant to distract you. It reminded me of this one time that this guy was writing an important book on a certain topic and at this one point he wrote down something that wasn't right so his spirit guide started poltergeisting all over the house to distract him from what he was doing. When the man returned to his work he realized the mistake and fixed it.

>>17859997
Change, new adventures, going into uncharted territory. That's kind of the theme of you summer. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?

>>17860055
You'd be in power, in control. There's also an emotional element to it. It gives me the feeling that you'll find fulfillment by achieving something.

>>17860113
There's going to be some charitable interactions between you and your parents. I can't tell if they'll be helping you or if you'll be helping them.

>>17860393
>>17860396
I gtg, sorry guys but I can't read you.
>>
>>17860406

That was a little too fast of a cut-off =(
>>
>>17859989
>>17860370
Love with that qt? I wasn't planning on asking him out right away. But I can see how I'm eager.
>>
>>17860406
thank you
>>
Kyle
Maryland
Cancer

What's coming up in my life? What's about to happen?
>>
>>17860356
I can't really say but there is something. Perhaps you should look first, start a brain storm and look at the things you like and the things you are good at. Find a common ground and there is your answer. Sorry I wished my cards were a bit more specific.

>>17860381
Hello John, well I use the spanish deck as my reading tool and here is how i interpreted your reading.

six of espadas next to six de oros which means that you are basically being lazy and perhaps a bit insecure about the future. you feel confused and that leads you to put things off. Also signifies that you tend to give up easy (that is your present)
as for your future two of oros and ace of oros. which means that will take a while but you will have a successful future but only if you put the hard work that is needed.

this method as I mentioned earlier it was passed down by my family. I am still a novice trying to get the hang of the ropes so I am thankful for your feedback :)

>>17860137
Hello Edward, oh man :/ sorry to say but perhaps you're coming a bit too strong on this one? if you want a certain future with them you need to slow down a little bit. There might be a chance but you need to slow down a little bit with this one, Perhaps you might also benefit from doing sports or something that keeps your mind occupied.

>>17860168
Hello Derek, Okay you didn't provide me with some of the information I asked for but I will try to be as accurate as possible. You might benefit from working with computers, Programing, developing, web pages, software engineering. the cards strongly suggested communications and computers.
>>
>>17860419
Like I said before, Lina please take things slow. There is a possible future (its not set on stone) but there MIGHT be a chance. Again please study the Law of attraction
>>
>>17860497
Thanks for the reading. I thought I put in my location. I apologize.
>>
>>17860393
Hello Frost, the outcome looks good, perhaps you two might need to coordinate working/school schedules. So you have time for each other. There is a happy harmonious outcome. But go steady with her, you don't want to rush things. Remember fast things are usually sloppy, it's a yes, but take it slow and always always make time for eachother.

>>17860389
Hello Dov, Yeah I can totally see you have been struggling for quite a while but it will be all worth it soon, so don't slow the pace perhaps it looks dark and uncertain right now but you're close. Just keep at it, success is to come. But you need to keep doing what you're doing right now to reach it, it's there but its gonna take some time but yes success is certain. Giving up is out of the question here! Keep going! Don't listen to those that make you doubt you keep doing what you're doing, there will be a reward.
>>
>>17859843
Lucy
Feme
Utah
Virgo
What's my future boyfriend like?
>>
>>17859843
Krystal
Aries
Female
Dublin
Why is he avoiding me and will he ever come back?
Tarot
>>
>>17860497
>>17860137
Thanks. Is there anything else I can do? I was already taking things slowly before starting to actively going after her.
>>
>>17859843
Hii, if you get to mine
Nickname Git
Age 21
Female
Eastern Europe
I have an exam in Thursday. How will I do?
Thanks a lot
>>
File: funny-pictures-proud-cat.jpg (34 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
funny-pictures-proud-cat.jpg
34 KB, 499x375
>>17860592
>>17860605
>>17860631
Unfortunately I am done for the day I am so sorry but please stick around, another reader might pick up your query. I wish you all success and happiness.

>>17860620
Well just take things slow and let things happen on their own. But always be honest with that person.

>Div
Thank you all so much for all your feedback, I hope you all have a wonderful evening. Goodnight Div

Till next time...
>>
>>17860646
Okay, have a good night, maybe next time
>>
>>17859739
>G
>Canada
>Scorpio
>Will I survive in this country?
>>
>>17860662

This made me lol for some reason

Also a Scorpio
Texas

Was wondering if we should get engaged
>>
>>17860704
yes, please, a marriage from /x/.
"We met at 4chan and have so many things in common" lol!
>>
>>17860725

I'm asking about me and my so
>>
>>17860725
>not looking for your soulmate on the asshole of the Internet
Actually, the most interesting people I know I've met on 4chan
>>
Can someone read me please?>>17860605
>>
Any pendulum users out there? I'm in a interesting situation, I came here last week for a question. I got it answered but now something happened with person that the question was about and I want to know if its still the same answer because of what happened might have the power to completely change the outcome I believe, either for the worst or best. My question is Will Angelina and I date?

Info.
Name- Daniel
Short brown hair and brown eyes
Zodiac-cancer

Thank you
>>
>>17859739
Sam
United States
Gemini
General reading as well as if i will have any actual romantic relationships in the future
>>
Can i have one more readin please
>>
>>17860580

I'm a little late but thank you. I'll roll with that reading.
>>
>>17860817
I used to come here for the original divination generals some of you may remember be as sloo or Raphael, in any case I'm looking for a few different types of divination and a general reading for each type, I'm a Capricorn. United states I'm at an interesting point in like
>>
>>17859739
Benjamin
Massachusetts
Leo
General reading
>>
Does this guy love me? He's highly intelligent and I'm worried that he could potentially be manipulating me. Either that or I'm paranoid. This is the first relationship I've been in so it's difficult to make judgements with my lack of experience. Any help would be very appreciated.

Female
cancer sun/pisces moon
Canada
>>
File: 8.jpg (173 KB, 1260x1260) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
173 KB, 1260x1260
>>17856346
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/iIMLQSLWaDs

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zDmpAlE42J
>>
File: 9-10.jpg (147 KB, 585x1170) Image search: [Google]
9-10.jpg
147 KB, 585x1170
>>17856257
>>17856414
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/dZycBdnm55g

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MMYa9nZzK1

>>17859213
Happy Birthday! :D
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/51g80lSslhY

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s17rfbPkF4zt
>>
Alex, Scorpio, fiancée is an Aries. Live in uk. Will my next pregnancy be a girl or boy and will it be healthy?
>>
Anyone want 2 trade readings?
>>
>>17861090
Uh, I will.
>>
>>17861098
Sweet, give me as much info as you are comfortable as sharing but gender and question is all I need though.
>>
>>17861090
Sure-- whats your query?
>>
Bennett, 23, Taurus. What is my purpose in life and why am I here??
>>
>>17861101
Male
How's she coming along?
>>
>>17861103
I can trade with you too, if you want. Post your gender and query, as with the other guy wrote.
>>
>>17861116
Also I'm a male btw
>>
>>17861117
That's kind of vague but I will try... how she is coming along?

Well, she is very confused.

Basically she is sitting/resting right now, thinking over some things but not really taking any action until she will make up her mind about something. I would say her state of mind is very anxious and whatever is going on in her head is pretty chaotic and disorderly since she knows she has the world in her fingers but this world or opportunities is not reasonable/logically sound to her. She is basically going through a battle of mind vs heart, knowing that she should use her mind over her emotions. I think she is leaning more towards the mind part but it's taking a toll on her.

My question is if there is a chance with this guy in my class I think is attractive but seems kind of older? I am female.
>>
>>17861163
Yes, what I expected.

Okay, I'll do your reading. Give me a moment.
>>
>>17861103
I keep predicting a certain fight happening with someone, but I can't pinpoint the reason why. If you can help explain why there will be a fight-what the other person is going to or wants to tell me in order to trigger this-it would help me.

What is your query?
>>
>>17861163
>>17861167
I keep getting that you do, but it's not recommended you try. You will be unhappy. Doesn't seem like he'd be a great person to be around in that context.

I'm getting messages like "If you want him enough, then it's fine as long as it's nothing serious. But the more serious you attempt to make it, the more his flaws becomes apparent." I'm getting cards like Temperance reversed and Emperor reversed to describe him.
>>
>>17861214
>>17861211
Okay, I'll do yours next. Here's mine.

M
Will they accept the piece?
>>
>>17861116
Did I misinterpret the rules or is ever reader busy? Just curious
>>
The best is yet to be OP
Vier
Male
Reflexive poet
South Mexico
Saggitarus
Taroth
What will become of me sophie in the future?
>>
>>17861221
All positive cards here so I am assuming a yes!
Yes and it will be very good for you for some reason in the future. You'll profit and get some kind of reward back which will be like a wish come true for you.

>>17861211
>>17861131
I am female if you are interested in doing this for a trading! More perspectives the merrier.
>>
>>17861211
I'm getting something like "It isn't that the event is something set in stone. The conditions for something like it are there, but being aware of it means it's more important to know why those conditions exist, rather than if it will happen or not."

As for why the conditions exist for it. It seems this person is unhappy with his/her current situation, and wants to make a change.

I have to ask at this point, before I continue, is this a relationship, or a potential one? It seems to point that way.
>>
>>17861247
>>17861221
Ah! That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks!
>>
>>17861116
Still here, still curious, still wondering if this is a closed thread or not ? Its been awhile since I had a reading and this is the only thread I've seen that seems legit
>>
>>17861268
It's not, but it seems that everyone offering a reading right now, is only offering to trade. It can be very taxing. Usually everyone waits until a reader offers for a few hours, at once.

I might be able to do more, but I have to have some tea first, heh.
>>
>>17861268
you need to wait for a reader bro...
>>
>>17861258
Haha, yes! It can be a potential relationship since he is cute. Is there someething that signified we will be together? :)
>>
>>17861276
I'd offer something if I had it and unfortunately I do not, but am willing to try new things. I'd truly appreciate it but you dont have to if its a burden I dont mind.
>>
>>17860479
>>
>>17861289
Yes, but you have to be very careful. Might take awhile, lead him into it the right way. I think he feels insecure about what could happen--like a friendship ruined. But he also feels conflicted because of his desire.
>>
>>17861307
Thanks!!! Let me know if you have any other questions.
>>
>>17859739
Samuel
Midwest of USA
Libra
Of the girls I've been meeting/seeing lately, will I end up in a romantic relationship with any of them, and will it end well?
>>
>>17860917
You're very welcome! It was my pleasure! Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad the reading served you well! :)
>>
>>17860662
>>17861376
This reader already left. He's not taking any more queries.
>>
>>17861393
Yeah I know. I found out too late.
>>
>>17861393
fuk
>>
anyone reading pls:(
>>
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
Hi, any readers around? :)
>>
Chironymous! Where are you? AGHHHHHHH
>>
File: AcceleratedReader.jpg (52 KB, 664x338) Image search: [Google]
AcceleratedReader.jpg
52 KB, 664x338
>>17861472
people the sigil to summon them readers
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117 KB, 1280x960
>>17861724
>>
if you ask your deck the same question 50 times which time was the right answer
>>
>>17861738
If you got 50 different answers, your sortilege needs work.
>>
>>17861738
Believe me, your not asking the same question each time.
>>
mmm
>>
>>17861753
yes i am
>>
>>17861758
nnn
ooo
ppp
eee
>>
>>17861762
No you aren't.
>>
>>17861767
how does it change
>>
>>17861774
>>17861764
>>
>>17861751
its not 50 different answers its one bad one good

is it only the first time that matters i am doing it consecutively
>>
>>17861738
the answer that repeats itself, for example the cards will have a way to tell you the same outcome but in different ways. for example
lets say you asked
will she come back?
first result you get the ace of pentacles which is a positive yes
second result you get the hermit
which is a possible yes but you will have to be alone for a while before it happens.

there's many ways to interpret that relates to your situation. Hope that makes sense :x
>>
>>17861758
huh
>>
>>17861787
no im talking i will get several bad cards not just one

vs several good
>>
File: jpeg.jpg (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
126 KB, 640x640
>>17861807
easy... see the percentage of good ones and the percentage of bad ones. if the percentage of good cards is higher then its a good answer. if its the percentage of bad is higher than the good then its a bad answer. if this doesn't explain it well shit I'm done
>>
>>17861807
Interpret each one according to its position in the spread.
>>
File: 11.jpg (46 KB, 654x630) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
46 KB, 654x630
>>17857970
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/5yTk-3pLQgw

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cPblJYMuLX
>>
>>17861855
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm still waiting for the video to process!

Yeah. Getting a MA is such an investment, and I don't even have my BA yet. I'm more worried about the BA than the MA actually. I'm already in my mid twenties, so I suppose I missed out on the real college experience. Have to start somewhere though.

Career news sounds good. Especially concerning what I'm doing.
>>
>>17861502
Sorry , I'm still learning. Once I feel ready in a few days , I will try to read a bunch!
>>
>>17861855
Hello Onymous Chironymous, could I have a reading?

An ounce of sadness can be made into a roar of laughter.
VErbadoo
male
Scorpio
I wear a rugged black jacket, faded. It has a patch of boxing gloves and masonic symbol sewn onto it now :3, Circular glasses, My face has a defined structure and I have two scars on my right cheek. Bombastic with a spirited attitude when it comes to teasing or arguing. Am prone to being moody when I don't want to be around people. People chalk me up to be an oddball.
Southern California

>Rider Waite tarot please
When I finally accomplish my current mission in life will I still have time to bet my money on gold mining stocks and take advantage of the economic chaos of the world brought upon by shemitah to make bank?
>>
Will do a couple of tarot readings if anyone wants?
>>
File: 6r.jpg (372 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
6r.jpg
372 KB, 557x557
I have all the morning free from work/studies. I will do six I-ching readings for you for free. I am not an expert monk, but I have some months of weekly experience. I'll try my best, but I want some feedback on return :)

For divination purposes I only need you to write your question to the oracle. The simpler the question is, the better. Also, the amount of precision in your answer is directly correlated to the amount of precision in your question. The best questions are the shorter ones and being very direct.

PS: English is not my native tongue. Don't be shy to point my gramatical errors.
>>
>>17862019
Will my first child be born a healthy girl?
>>
>>17862014
Hello! Can you tell me about 2 men in my life, one named G and one named C? Thank you :)
>>
>>17862019
Hi, I'm this guy >>17861986 Chironymous seems busy with querants from the previous thread.

>Heres my simplified answer.
Will I be able to accumulate my initial wealth in time to take advantage of the economic chaos of the world and accumulate more wealth through stock investments.
>>
>>17862014
What kind if queries do you read best, and what info do you need?
>>
>>17862019
>>17860396
If you have some time
>>
>>17862019
Could you read about my relationship with my boyfriend Jay and my friend Meri? Thank you!
>>
>>17862034
What do you want to know about them?>>17862038
As much or as little info as you're willing to give.
The more vague the question and your background the more vague my answer though,
>>
>>17862046
I would like to know about my present and future relationships with them please :)
>>
>>17862014
I have a mild, somewhat passing, interest in two girls. One is shy and not exactly what I'm looking for. The other I can't quite figure out, but I'm about ready to call standard attention whore.

Any reason to bother pursuing either of them?

>reposted because typing on my phone is a clusterfuck
>>
Hey guys! As most of you know I'm a relatively new scrier. I'd like some more practice so I'm here for a little bit if anyone has any queries for me.
>>
>>17862064
Hey scrybaby :) can you read for my future career ??? Thanks!
>>
>>17862019
Do i get a bf this summer?
>>
>>17862064
I'm looking for someone and would like a physical description if you can. Thanks.
>>
File: yt.jpg (462 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
yt.jpg
462 KB, 693x693
>>17862025
Question:
>Will my first child be born a healthy girl?

Answer:
---------
--- ---
----0----
--- X ---
---------
--- X ---

Hexagram 64 -> 26. Changing lines: 1, 3 and 4.

Literal reading:
Hex. 64 (Before Completion): Success. But if the little fox, after nearly completing the crossing, gets his tail in the water, there is nothing that would further.

Line 1: He gets his tail in the water. Humiliating.
Line 3: Before completion, attack brings misfortune. It furthers one (Sic) to cross the great water.
Line 4: Perseverance brings good fortune. Remorse disappears. Shock, thus to discipline the Devil's Country. For three years, great realms are awarded.

Hex. 26 (The Taming Power of the Great): Perseverance furthers. Not eating at home brings good fortune. It furthers one to cross the great water.

Assistance:
Since there are three moving lines, you need to focus on the middle one (number 3). Thee upper one (number 4) usually confirms the middle one.
>>
Hi. I don't expect much. I don't really regular /x/, and as far as Divination goes, well I'm not sure if it's something that I would put a lot of faith into. All the same, I'm in a position that I can't really figure out on my own right now.

If you're just a new reader, or want some practice, I wouldn't mind giving you a bit of information to work off of. I'd appreciate it.

It's just regarding a relationship I have with this individual. We just seem to be tied together for some reason, you know? We don't even talk, really. It's hard to explain. We used to be fairly close friends, but things happened and we went different ways. For years. I always thought about her. Then, one day, I stopped. Well, it wouldn't end there. Out of the blue, for no reason in particular, I get a text. After YEARS of silence. It seems like every time I just about forget about this person, they just come back into my life somehow.

It's frustrating.
>>
>>17862064
>>17862064
Can you scry my future boyfrend please and tell me what he looks like? Thank you
>>
>>17862066
I see a white lab coat. I'm thinking scientist or Doctor.
>>
>>17862080
Wow! Thanks :)
>>
File: vaermina_by_eldanaro-d5tjiew.jpg (132 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
vaermina_by_eldanaro-d5tjiew.jpg
132 KB, 600x889
>>17862064
Welcome to the club. Now enjoy having all of these querents swarm you :^)

ps: may join in on readings after scrybaby's done, unless someone wants a read from me right now.
>>
>>17862064
will me and m be together this summer? thank you
>>
>>17862070
Can you elaborate a little please?
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 960x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 960x502
>>17862049
My layout from left to right past present future.
>Past
The wheel, 2 of pentacles, knight of wands, ace of swords.
There's been a big change, you've recently ended a relationship possibly romantic but maybe a relationship with a place or job? Left school? Moved house? This has changed you, you've grown up as a person and recently made a final leap of some sorts.
>>
>>17862064
Can u do a reading for me and my boyfriend Jay? Our present and future?
>>
>>17862077
A white guy, he's got a smallish face, cute little smile and shirt light brown hair.
>>
File: 12.png (42 KB, 822x822) Image search: [Google]
12.png
42 KB, 822x822
>>17859118
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/PYCCNmp3n8E

>AUDIO ONLY
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hDkVjz14cH
>>
>>17862085
>>17862085
Yes this is very true! For my relationship with G
>>
>>17862082
Thanks lo! I'll try to do as many as I can before I need to go to bed.
>>
>>17862084
It's a female who will make an important and indispensable contribution to my life.
>>
>>17862064
Why will we get into a fight?
>>
>>17862083
I see a black and white image. I see a guy and girl sitting across each other. The guy has a serious expression. The girl looks sad/scared. He reaches out to touch her hand.
>>
>>17862082
Could u read for my future boyfriend, what he looks like? Thank u
>>
>>17862082
I'm going to bed soon, so I might as well ask you now. If you can and wish, please read on the nature and meaning (purpose, reason, whatever) of someone in my life with whom I share an energetic bond. If needed, I'm male and she's female. Thanks.
>>
>>17862092
Are you male or female? And are your love interests male or female?
>>
>>17862064
What do you see happening with me and my crush next month??
>>
>>17862095
I see a woman who is dressed in a trench coat. She's looking out in front of her. Possibly waiting on something. Across he a blind woman walks by. The woman in the trench coat looks at her a smiles. The blind is young and cheer full.
>>
>>17862099
He is a very serious person so this is probably legit.
thanks
>>
>>17862086
I saw a flash of a bride from behind running through a grassy field
>>
>>17862111
Can you describe the woman in the trench coat? My good friend is temporarily partially blind, so this is very interesting to me.
>>
>>17862035
Question:
> Will I be able to accumulate my initial wealth in time to take advantage of the economic chaos of the world and accumulate more wealth through stock investments?

Answer:
--- X ---
--- X ---
---------
--- ---
----0----
--- ---

Hexagram 40 -> 12. Changing lines: 2, 5 and 6.

Literal reading:
Hex. 40 (Deliverance): The southwest furthers. If there is no longer anything (Sic) where one has to go, return brings good fortune. If there is still something (Sic) where one has to go, hastening brings good fortune.

Line 2: One kills three foxes in the field and receives a yellow arrow. Perseverance brings good fortune.
Line 5: If only the superior man can deliver himself, it brings good fortune.
Line 6: The prince shoots at a hawk on a high wall. He kills it. Everything serves to further.

Hex. 12 (Standstill): Evil people do not further the perseverance of the superior man. The great departs; the small approaches.

Assistance:
Like the previous querent, you have three moving lines. So you should focus in the middle one (line 5) and on the upper one (line 6), being the former a confirmation of the middle one.
>>
>>17862105
I am female :) love interests are male
>>
>>17862098
Yes. I saw angry faces and a girl pouting
>>
>>17862064
Do I lose my virginity this summer?
>>
>>17862114
Ohhh my goodness!
>>
File: Andrew-Garfield[1].jpg (57 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
Andrew-Garfield[1].jpg
57 KB, 400x554
>>17862087
was it like this? thank you again
>>
>>17862118
Yes. She's tall, fair skinned and has short black hair. She was also wearing red lipstick
>>
>>17862064
Do you see me having children someday?
>>
>>17862064
Is Kyle or D into me? Where do u see things headed with us this summer?
>>
>>17862127
Sort of yes. He didn't look 100% like Andrew though
>>
>>17862064
Hi there I have a friend who is quite a lot older than I am... I think he likes me but I'm not sure... also he is married.... what do you see in terms of our relationship?
>>
>>17862128
I'll keep an eye out, thanks
>>
>>17862114
Is there anything you can tell me about this bride? Is it me!
>>
>>17862120
>Present lots of female energy.
The empress, queen of pentacles 2 of swords, ace of chalices.
You are sexy right now and at the top of your game, if you want to try red lipstick now would be the time. A dark haired lady will prove to be an important ally and you must trust them and follow their lead (that lady may be you).Keep the two men carefully in balance with each other, do not neglect one for the other. This will be difficult and their may be conflict between the two of them. But if you succeed you will find love a deep platonic love like a married couple.
>>
>>17862122
Possibly. The image I saw was of a shy girl sitting in a chair, a guy walks up to her, puts her hair behind her ear then whispers something to her which makes her blush and her eyes pop
>>
>>17862135
>married
Stop right there, homewrecker scum!
>>
>>17862130
I see a pregnant woman!
>>
>>17862142
This makes so much sense! I recently dyed my hair black and I'm experimenting with different lipsticks including red black and dark purple... wow!!!
>>
File: ny.jpg (457 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ny.jpg
457 KB, 600x600
>>17860396
Question:
> Does she sometimes think about me?

Answer:
---------
---------
--- ---
---------
--- ---
---------

Hexagram 37.

Literal reading:
Hex. 37 (The Family): The perseverance of the woman furthers.

Assistance:
Very direct and complete answer.
>>
>>17862150
Oh dear! What does she look like?
>>
>>17862064
Where will I go on my next date to?
>>
>>17862149
I don't like him like that and I'm in a relationship too lmao
>>
>>17862014
In case you get to it: how do I find a girl to settle down with? I have no trouble meeting girks, but I can't find one I like. I can give feedback, but it might be a few hours.
>>
File: dR.jpg (642 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
dR.jpg
642 KB, 601x601
>>17862040
You need to simplify that. First of all, there are two separate topics (boyfriend & friend). Secondly, you need to formulate a question. You will receive a different answer depending on your question.
>>
>>17862151
Woohoooo
>>
>>17862132
err okay thank you, I *may* know who you scried then. did he have any muscle to him? like not a lot but some on his arms?
>>
>>17862151
>Future
The magician, 8 of wands, ace of wands, king of chalices.
Things are going to go a bit up in the air, life will seem to grind to a halt and you will feel like you are not making any progress. You will feel ready for a commitment that they won't but relax and wait, everything will work out but try not to get frustrated, pushing things will not work. If you wait then he will propose but you must must be patient when things start to slow and seem to stagnate. There is a happy marriage in your future if you can bare to wait for it.

Sorry this doesn't entirely answer you question but the cards tell me what you need to know what what you ask lol
>>
>>17862107
skippered :(
>>
>>17862161
A beach
>>
>>17862164
Meri is a friend from my past c who I had a brief fling with... just wondering if he thinks of me or may appear on my life again? Jay is my current boyfriend but we're still in our early stages... I want a future with him... im just wondering what you see our current relationship looking like and what may lie ahead of us in the future
>>
>>17862064
what does she eventually want to do with herself? Not me, just in general.
>>
>>17862165
Yaaaaaa!
>>
>>17862167
Very slight. He wasn't muscular but definitely not a stick
>>
Mariano
Male
Mexico
Leo
Someone can help me? I have a constantly fear about my future
I'm gonna end my career? somebody can see if Im going to be loved by someone?
>>
>>17862168
Thank you so, so much for your reading!!! This makes so much sense to me and helped me in more ways than you could begin to know :)
>>
>>17862064
let's see wht you get
why did i get rejected?
>>
>>17862101
>read for my future boyfriend, what he looks like

This is the kind of shit I DO NOT read for various reasons, and unless you want to get me started ranting on it, I will not bother. But sorry, no. Not doing it.

>>17862103
Eight of Wands, Nine of Disks, Eight and Ten of Cups, with X - Fortune underneath.

I scried this as well. I see the image of a small, blinking star in pitch, black darkness. Just a bit underneath, the star shines upon a woman dressed in white. She has the resemblance to a nun, but only the clothing seemed to be pure, having this strange, motherly vibe to her. She had her arms behind her, and she was smiling. I could see stains of blood around her stomach area, strangely enough, but besides that she seemed to be completely fine. Virgin Mary would be a close similarity. She calls upon someone who was waiting in the darkness, and while I see a dark, chaotic figure come out, it melts into the shape of a man once the light shines upon him. He wants to embrace her, and while at first she is vary, she embraces him in turn.

I think she's someone whom you got lucky by meeting, and in reality, she's trying to provide as much balance to you or stability as she can in her own way, to give you a purpose or a reason to push forward, and be emotionally content. I did draw Eight of Cups and then Ten of Cups, which makes me wonder that things may be a bit difficult at times with her, but she's overall supposed to be a positive influence for you. After all, everyone needs one, and just sometimes, it feels like it was sent down by the gods themselves.
>>
File: Qh.jpg (230 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
Qh.jpg
230 KB, 447x447
>>17862069
Question:
>Do I get a boyfriend this summer?

Answer:
---------
---------
---------
--- ---
--- ---
--- ---

Hexagram 12.

Literal reading:
Hex. 12 (Standstill): Evil people do not further the perseverance of the superior man. The great departs; the small approaches.

Assistance:
Short and direct.
>>
Anyone want a tarot reading?
Need to know if you're make or female
>>
>>17862082
I was very interested in the way you did energy readings. Of course, I saw that you weren't always willing to do them, but i'll spin the wheel.
>>
>>17862188
Yes please.
I'm male.
>>
>>17862082
I need help with my future career... please could you do a reading for me regarding that? Thank you Io
>>
>>17862082
what are they going to tell me?
>>
>>17862188
female, tell me what u see.......!
>>
>>17862188
male
>>
>>17862172
*not with me
>>
File: m0.jpg (84 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
m0.jpg
84 KB, 296x296
>>17862171
You need to concentrate your questions in a direct and short format. See >>17862069 and >>17862025 for examples.
>>
>>17862082
Can I please have a scry what you see happening with any of my friends I recently contacted in the future? its nonromantic
>>
>>17862183
Brilliant as always, thank you. It's funny you saw the virginal imagery because she's a virgin. The transformation of the chaotic figure into a proper man makes perfect sense, as well as the theme of guiding into the light.

I don't want to spill the whole story, but the 8 of Cups represents very clearly the context of our past (going away from something), and the 10 my future.

Thank you again, brilliant reading.
>>
Anyone up for trading? I need a health reading.
>>
>>17862172
I'm guessing independence and freedom. I see a girl standing in some grass with sun shining on her face. She's got her face looking up and eyes closed.
>>
>>17862210
Hmm. Makes sense.
>>
>>17862180
Stubbornness
>>
>>17862064
what is my next relationship like??
>>
>>17862190
Ha. Fine, I'll give you a go. If you're curious, I could explain the method later, although it's nothing special really.

Strange, that was. I enter and immediately see that there's a strange bubble surrounding the core. The very exterior layer is green, and the bubble itself has a faint white and lightning yellow color to it. It felt like I was seeing two colors at the same time. I poke and prod it a bit, and then enter. Blackness and white at the same time on the interior layer. The core itself was white, and while I was curious to approach, it felt unstable. It was bubbling. I could even hear the sound of bubbling, and it had the bubbling look to it too. Faint sounds of a child crying through the bubbling, but I may have just been mishearing things.

What was strange is that I felt not quite alone in the inside. There was a strange presence in the darker corner, and while it felt like there was more, it was the most apparent one. Do you by chance have dealings with spirits or have some kind of an idea what that was?

>>17862192
>>17862194
>>17862205
I'm sorry, but I'll likely not do anything for you three. I'm a bit picky right now, since I have no intentions to do too many readings, so I want to pick what seems right. Ask another reader, there's quite a few of them here.

>>17862206
Ya, ya, now I know who you are. It's no big deal, and really, the image of the man being transformed... well, how should I say this. The chaotic parts are still there, but it's now taken upon the image of an orderly, serious man instead of a beast from the depths of darkness.

No problem and good luck to you with her. I hope she's doing alright.
>>
>>17862064
can you tell me what his thoughts are on me? i have a vague idea
>>
>>17862204
do you see me getting pregnant any time soon ??
>>
>>17862216
I think it will be a good one. I saw a happy couple
>>
>>17862019
I have a mental illness I'd rather not specify. Will it ever go away?
>>
>>17862188
Male
Mexico
I have a constantly fear about my future
I'm gonna end my career? can see if Im going to be loved by someone?
>>
>>17862218
I'm up for any sort of reading! If you are too, have at me!
>>
>>17862064
Will X contact me thru fb? What does they wanna say?
>>
>>17862152
I thought so. She seems like that kind of person. But dunno, I probably should stay behind.

Thanks, have a good day!
>>
>>17862221
I see a girl laughing, jumping and dancing around. So depending on his tastes or attitude he either sees you as a loud/hyper person or a fun one.
>>
>>17862188
Female
Let's see
>>
>>17862233
I see a girl nervously staring at her screen and then the words I miss you into a chat window. This doesn't gurantee they'll send it. But they miss you.
>>
>>17862218
I'm curious about the method. I'm looking to get into that myself some day.

Yeah, I found your method interesting because it seems to more accurately describe presence, rather than merely colors or abstract shaping.

I have to say it was enlightening. I don't want to say too much though, I think it's better off that way.
>>
>>17862218
Energy reading sounds cool. Think I could get one too?
>>
File: o5.jpg (1 MB, 1409x1409) Image search: [Google]
o5.jpg
1 MB, 1409x1409
>>17862214
Question:
Do you see me getting married and having children in the future with my boyfriend?

Answer:
--- ---
---------
--- ---
---------
---------
---------

Hexagram 5.

Literal reading:
Hex. 5 (Waiting): If you are sincere, you have light and success. Perseverance brings good fortune. It furthers one to cross the great water.

Assistance:
No assistance needed. The answer is direct enough.
>>
>>17862243
thank u!!! :)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.