[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:>>17878334
>>
File: nyarlathotep_by_tillinghast23.jpg (110 KB, 782x1000) Image search: [Google]
nyarlathotep_by_tillinghast23.jpg
110 KB, 782x1000
Also, since I'm relatively bored, I may as well do readings. Give me whatever information with a question, and I'll give you a reading in return with either tarot, voices or scrying.

Note: voices aren't literal. They may be insulting at times too, or I won't make sense of them. Scrying can be the same. Please don't ask for energy readings unless you really need one for whatever reason; they're draining.
>>
>>17882489
voices
will the message come in by the end of the month? what will it say?
>>
>>17882489
Please do:

Male

My question is: Even if I helped her heal, she would still reject me?
>>
>>17882489
hi xwbf what do the voices say i have to do in order to get my crush to fall in love with me?
>>
>>17882489
Hi, pretty. How are you?
>>
>>17882489
Male
What should I be doing right now to prepare for the next phase of my life?
>>
>>17882489
Janna
Can I have a vision of my love life this month?
>>
>>17882489
Evan
Scry
How will my life be different by the end of the summer? Thanks.
>>
>>17882489
If you're still offering, I would be really happy if you could ask the voices if 2016 will stop taking important things from me.
>>
>>17882489
Female
I once met someone in a brief encounter and my curiosity needs to be put to rest. I will probably not see them again for a long time. What do your voices say that this person, named H, thought of me from our brief encounter? Thank you.
>>
>>17882489
Will I get the admin job?scry method please

Aries. Libra. Cancer. Long red hair. Canada.
>>
>>17882489
lina
female
leo
can your voices say my next boyfriends name? or job?
>>
>>17882489

voices, if not that, then scrying.

Male virgo. Play too many video games and like muh anime.

Do you see a woman I have a future with, and can you describe her?
>>
>>17882489
Male
What is coming to path next? and how should I proceed?
>>
>>17882489
Female
Can I have a vision of what my day looks like 5 years from now?
>>
>>17882489
Should I continue to pursue my ex or will he just continue to date the girl he keeps telling me he's going to break up with?

female that wants to fix things

Voices or scrying, whichever.
>>
>>17882532
My voices did this for you so you don't have to waste Io's energy. Stop being stupid, he's leading you on and he's not going to leave her.
>>
>>17882489
>see Io reading
>see queue
>>
>>17882538
We were together way longer than they have been and he has been unhappy with her for a while now.
>>
>>17882473
Which reader should I ask if I want to know something /very/ specific?
>>
>>17882495
Skever, death, shaking, desire, and a sudden scream. It felt like my entire mind's eye was shaking while I was trying to listen to the voice, which barely had the energy to muster up the words.

If the message does come, then it's likely going to be rather negative with nothing pleasant coming your way, nor intentions to do anything pleasing.

>>17882497
Princess of Wands, Two of Cups, Three of Wands and Six of Wands.

That's far from it, actually. She would be very pleasant and it may seem that she may be focused or interested in you. But that's only after the healing process is finished. Otherwise, it doesn't seem like she would reject you in any possible way or simply run away or disappear or anything of the kind.

>>17882503
Submit. Kneel. Dance. Seduce. Submit. Jump on him, will you? He will want you. And then devilish chuckling, as if the voices knew something more than you did.

It should be somewhat straightforward, no? Seduce him, try to catch his attention with physical allure, be a girl that's not going to be too uppity and instead be a slightly submissive one, whatever works of that end. I don't think it's a good idea for long term, or he may just fall in love with your looks and nothing more, but that's one way they seem to suggest. Up to you to pick.

>>17882505
I suppose not that bad, but I'm not going to say that it's all peaches and cherries. Almost perpetually tired and it feels like a good amount of things are sitting on my shoulders, but ah well, doesn't bother me all that much. Yet.
... until I snap mentally again.
>>
>>17882507
Ace of Swords, Ace of Cups, Three of Wands, Three of Swords, XIII, Six of Swords.

New ideas to wonder, new emotions to feel and to open up, focusing and putting down a concise plan as to where you should focus your energy and where you should strive towards and go to. Strangely enough, you should focus on something that's along the lines of moving on from old ideas or thoughts that seemed nice, but yet aren't productive to you anymore. You should remain grounded to earth and have your thoughts and fantasies of the future grounded. Don't lose yourself within a wonderful fantasy. Don't be overly rational or distrustful, or too ''logical'', if it makes any sense. It's a time for you to start anew, so you may as well start anew.

>>17882538
Thank you, anon.

>>17882532
Also, also, he's dating her. Hands off from him. Once they have broken up, then you can go ahead and do it. I'm not doing this reading otherwise.

>>17882540
Please ask, because I'm pretty sure you can offer up something more interesting just by asking literally anything. Really.

>>17882550
Very specific? Depends on how specific you want to get. I don't know really, because there's several readers that you could pick from, and I'd personally first and foremost suggest Siegrain and BV. Maybe Nyara too, but he's as around as a traditional white woman in /r9k/.
>>
>>17882550
Depends on what kind of "specifics" you are seeking.
>>
>>17882489
What do people think of me?

voices
>>
>>17882489
Is love in the cards this summer?
>>
>>17882559
I'm not trying to get him to cheat. We remained friends after the breakup. After a while he started confiding in me that he was regretting everything and I started getting hopeful that we'd get back together....but he's been talking about this for a while now and nothing has changed.
>>
>>17882565
Voices
>>
>>17882566
>"He told me he's going to leave his wife, so I just have to be patient."
Sound familiar?
>>
>>17882489
FEmale
what do the voies wnat to tell me
>>
>>17882559
This is concise and makes perfect sense. I won't go into details, but there's definitely something I need to leave behind and a lot of planning to do. Thanks.
>>
>>17882579
I'm more like the wife that got left for the mistress in this scenario. He broke up with me to be with her.
>>
>>17882559
>he's as around as a traditional white woman in America
FTFY
>>
>>17882560
Something on the specificity level of a name, but that's not what I'm looking for
>>
>>17882551
>>17882495
sorry that happened xwbf, thanks.
>>
>>17882508
Very vague imagery in the first place. Pink and yellow colors in two circles, and then a woman holding a beautiful flower in her two hands, standing before a man who has seemingly been the one who has gifted her such a pretty sight. He seems to have this ''charming vagabond'' feeling, and he hugs her. The imagery changes, and I see her standing in the same place, surrounded by darkness and fog, still holding that, now glowing, flower and crying. There's nobody around to hear her sorrows, only seemingly emptiness and harsh winds.

Well, it should be obvious. Something may come, you may get caught up in their charm and gifts, and they will disappear just as quick as they showed up. Not going to leave you in a nice state too by the end of it.

>>17882512
A shaft going downwards, and a lake of lava at the very bottom. I see small people, tiny little insects from such a height, trying to construct some kind of a way downwards, perhaps in wishes to collect this lurking energy for whatever purposes? I see the lava covering up with ice or snow, but yet retaining the lava underneath. People notice, shrug their shoulders, and essentially start packing up their things. They walk back up to the surface, all the effort has crumbled downwards, and the wooden planks and rods break through the surface ice, revealing the lurking lava underneath.

You will work towards something, and the progress will be good, however it will seem like there will be no point or use past a time, even though it's simply not clear or shown to you, and you will abandon your work. Strange, but I don't think it's any different. Just a seeming project to work on and abandon.

>>17882514
Sigh. Sith. Sigh. Seething? Or is that hissing? As if there was effort put into making this strange sound, but yet it was difficult to let out nothing more than a murmur.

You may struggle with whatever forces that are against you. So yes, likely the year will, and it will be difficult to do anything against it.
>>
>>17882489
How does he feel about my boyfriend?
female
>>
>>17882593
Oh come on, you could still find one or two somewhere hidden in there, but /r9k/? It's all messed up. All, all messed up. Horrors beyond measure.

>>17882598
Nah, it's fine. Hopefully it's not as bad as I seem to hear it is.

>>17882583
I'm glad for that. Even XIII, Death, was a sign of moving on. So you need to do a lot of that, and a lot of planning. That was the Three of Wands. Ace of Swords is mental ideas and thoughts, while Ace of Cups is in regards of emotions. Six of Swords is rationality; in the spot of abandoning. Loosen yourself up and don't be so harsh onto yourself, but try to maintain a balance. Good luck.

>>17882566
In my eyes, if he's not doing anything, then it's likely that he won't do anything at all. I would suggest to not get your hopes up and just try to move on from this, since he's clearly stuck in his position.
>>
>>17882599
thank you so much.
>>
>>17882605
Thanks.
>>
>>17882508
>>17882508

:(
Thanks
>>
>>17882516
Malignant. Strong. Successful. Serenade. Strong, a slight whisper of sexy, and strong yet again.

It doesn't seem like he has an entirely negative outlook on you. Seems to think that you were a strong person and well, perhaps a bit all over the place, but at the same time, capable of holding yourself up. Attractive, perhaps? Strange enough.

>>17882519
Darkness, and in the middle, a red spot. A heart. A glowing heart. I feel the sensation as if somebody was trying to fibrillate, but yet the heart was failing. Trying more and more, and while the heart was beating more, it was incapable of doing so without outside interference. Eventual failure. Darkness, fog. The beating quieting down.

A likelihood of no, with the hopes of it dying down the more time passes. I would not hope for anything, really, but you can still keep trying and hoping.

>>17882523
-sigh-

I did mention that voices aren't literal. As much as I wish they would be, they aren't. Dennis for some reason comes to mind. Tennis or Dennis, although it's definitely the latter for the name. Maybe he enjoys tennis as a sport? Who knows.

>>17882524
A dark tunnel, and while I can't see too far up ahead, I see a short figure. Long brown hair. Very childish demeanor. She seems to be running away from something, there's some kind of a danger following her, and she simply avoids it like nothing happens or like there's no care in the world. Childish, but she does not seem like one to start a fight or anything. Perhaps a bit too playful, and not realizing that sometimes being too playful with the wrong kind of people isn't a good idea?

I don't know. It was a difficult pull this time around, likelihood that you may not entirely meet this person. But who knows, that's the vague description I seem to interpret from what I saw.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>17882630

i hope you're having a nice day <3
>>
>>17882489
Jennifer, likes punk rock and horror movies

General love reading please, any method
>>
>>17882630
>A dark tunnel, and while I can't see too far up ahead, I see a short figure. Long brown hair. Very childish demeanor. She seems to be running away from something, there's some kind of a danger following her, and she simply avoids it like nothing happens or like there's no care in the world. Childish, but she does not seem like one to start a fight or anything. Perhaps a bit too playful, and not realizing that sometimes being too playful with the wrong kind of people isn't a good idea?
>I don't know. It was a difficult pull this time around, likelihood that you may not entirely meet this person. But who knows, that's the vague description I seem to interpret from what I saw.

Cool. If I recognize her I'll capitalize on it. Can I ask questions to narrow it down?

Was this girl having car trouble? Or learning a profession that's foreign to her?
>>
>>17882489
Female
How many baby daddys I will have.
>>
>>17882652
like 8, you need to be stopped. calm thine loins.
>>
We're all just roleplayers, right? Can we agree on that?
>>
>>17882670

yeah whenever i browse /div/ i have my wizard robe and hat on
>>
>>17882609
>>17882611
>>17882627
No problem to you three.

>>17882525
Princess of Cups, Two of Cups, Eight of Cups, Princess of Swords, Nine of Swords, Four of Disks and Seven of Disks.

It seems that you may actually have something coming up in regards of emotions, perhaps you may just end up having a crush on someone or perhaps it's going to be someone else instead. You may just end up acting a bit silly or impulsively on this particular matter. The suggested approach would be to remain mentally secure in your thoughts and not letting your emotions get out of hand, and remain balanced in your material and physical standing. That means; stay stable, if you end up getting a crush or realize that someone's messing with you in that aspect, don't get too caught up. Just work on yourself, do job stuff and what not if you have anything, but for the love of god don't get caught up in emotional messes. Not going to be too pleasant.

>>17882642
Yes and no. I'm actually half tempted to just ask someone to show up and give me a proper reading, because I've been having some weird gut feelings about something and it's not making me sit well in one spot.

>>17882646
That's asking for a lot of specifics, truth be told. I'm not sure if she has car problems, because I amusingly enough got an image of the same childish woman, driving a car, just bobbing her head left and right, having a good time. For the profession, I see her exploring some underwater temple, lost in time, with seemingly no protection for herself, enjoying the sights. It makes me think that it's a yes on the latter, no on the former.

>>17882670
Yep, that we can. It's just one roleplaying and circlejerking circle, and everyone's having a good 'ol time fantasizing and making others thing it's something serious and actual. Yep.
>>
>>17882680
I can give you a proper reading. What's up?
>>
>>17882516
>>17882630
Interesting thank you.
>>
>>17882680

>That's asking for a lot of specifics, truth be told. I'm not sure if she has car problems, because I amusingly enough got an image of the same childish woman, driving a car, just bobbing her head left and right, having a good time. For the profession, I see her exploring some underwater temple, lost in time, with seemingly no protection for herself, enjoying the sights. It makes me think that it's a yes on the latter, no on the former.

Ah that doesn't help much. Let me try one last question, do you see her surrounded by children?
>>
>>17882682
What the fuck is going to happen on my next birthday? I'm not getting any sort of nice gut feelings from that, and I'm not sure if doing my own readings on this is going to be a good idea, considering the likely bias that may happen.

>>17882686
No. I see her jumping around and running around, being a child herself, instead of sitting in one place and being too ''bothered'' by children. It may just be a person who's yet to show up in your life, for all you know.
>>
>>17882680
>>17882508
Can I ask if you remember anything about the vagabonds appearance?
>>
Alright, since I can't sleep and all, I'll be doing two or maybe three readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

If you queried me in the previous thread, link your post and I will give you priority.
>>
>>17882680
thanks a lot!! I will be careful
>>
>>17882688

Nah I think I can guess who it is. Which sucks cuz I had my eye on the one in the last question -_-.

Thank you though. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>17882695
>>17881304
>>
>>17882688
>next birthday
I see a wooden ship traveling across a calm body of water. I also see the face of a small child. I see the three of swords pierced by a long thin spear, and on it is a symbol burned into the wood.

From this, I can gather that you will be away from home, and there will be something reminiscent of your childhood at play. The result of an occult work or connection will come to break a certain mental or emotional anguish. I'm getting a strong 6 of Cups vibe as well.
>>
>>17882695
>Leonard
>Male
>Is my girlfriend going to be okay?
>>
>>17882695

Frost
male

Is there long-term romantic potential with Laura or is that wishful thinking?
>>
>>17882695
Alexander
male
when will my life start to going up?
>>
>>17882531
Likely my last reading, but I would also suggest to be careful; five years is a long time.

I see a woman walking through a large group of people, in a grey, tall city. There is nothing that stands out in there, just a lot of people, some cars moving, but even the lights aren't bright. I see a streak of color and land and flowers behind her, like her past is chasing her, as if memories of the old are more appealing, or perhaps simply nostalgia of the past is trying to consume her. She walks faster, and soon enough the past is seemingly gone, all too consumed by the grey of the present. She is before a walkway, and I see someone being hit by a car, but not the woman. Someone close. Then, I see a choice. Two paths. To the left would be towards the light, but going forward would be spelling a walk through the darkness. She picks left, towards the light. I stop there.

Allegory, but that's to be expected. Here's your reading.

>>17882697
Please do, and good luck.

>>17882701
That's amusing, truth be told. But either way, no problem. Maybe she will come running your way next time, hah.

>>17882705
I'm already away from home, and perhaps I will likely be further away than I am now. Reminiscence of childhood, hmm... I wonder what that could be, but if the birthday isn't anything negative or nothing terrible happens, then it's going to be me enjoying, for the first time, a proper birthday in many years. One that I only had during years of childhood. Occult work? May just do that, actually. Thought about it. If it's not killing myself, then it's doing something occult-ish.

Thank you for this short, but yet simple reading. Appreciated. I owe you one.

Until later, /div/.
>>
>>17882688
Nothing bad. I see you working hard on something with your friends, possibly ones from your past which will result in long-term financial gain which will result in good times and memories. I don't think there will be love in store though.
>>
Josephine, 21

Tarot reading about these next 8 months, the theme of each month in one word?
>>
>>17882743
Oh I thought you said by my next birthday, my bad.

For your birthday the First card I got for that was 5 of coins.
>>
>>17882743
Ones from my past? Now that would interest me, because I frankly have little people, or next to none, that could end up getting in touch with me or even want, let alone bring long-term financial gain. I'm not looking for love anymore, so that's not even to be expected or wanted or needed. Thank you. At least it's seconding the other anon on ''nothing'' bad, and instead it's just going to be a day where I'll do something interesting instead.
>>
>>17882751
>17882751
But when I usually get 5 of coins it just refers to me feeling sluggish and not on top. Surrounding cards are The Empress 6 of Swords and 6 of Wands so it's probably not bad
>>
>>17882702
You / Him / Union Significator: 3 of Cups (Reversed) / 6 of Wands (Reversed) / Page of Wands
What He Likes / How to Exploit It: The Fool / 4 of Swords
What He Dislikes / How to Overcome It: Queen of Swords / Page of Swords
Projected Outcome: King of Pentacles (Reversed)

Well, well. I don't think anything's going to happen *this month* between you and him. He's a pretty charming dude, isn't he?

It seems to me that he doesn't consider you a romantic prospect at all - he thinks of you as just a friend, and perhaps nothing more. He doesn't like you making advances on him, see? He likes that you're a free spirit and all, so your best chance on making this work would be to be more at rest and comfortable with being friends with him first.

On the other hand though, he may just be afraid, you know. You may be giving him some really mixed signals, and that's not going to work out with him as he's not the type to pick them up easily and discern what from what. The advice here is inaction: take a step back, perhaps, and observe.

You're not exactly the type to put all your eggs in one basket, right? So, you can try, but I don't think it would work out with this one guy.

>>17882708
Ace of Swords, 2 of Pentacles, 10 of Cups - all reversed.

I'm going to answer no - she doesn't seem to be in a good place right now. She's losing control over a certain situation, and just simply ...fucked, you know? I drew a card for her near future: 4 of Pentacles, which says she's going to be good and regain control over the situation.

For advice, we have the 6 of Pentacles. All these Pentacles seems to be hinting that the situation is financial in nature, or at least material. So, make sure she's using her resources correctly, and focusing on the correct issues in the situation.
>>
>>17882695
>>17881395
>>
And I'm out.

Good day, y'all.

>>17882709
Short scry for this.

I saw a tunnel, built with blue bricks. They look old and weary. I look forward, and there's no end to the path in sight. In the middle of it though, there was a blue bunny with red eyes hopping around.

I think there's short-term prospect with this chick, however there's not going to be anything long-term at all. A fling, perhaps.

>>17882779
Knight of Wands, 5 of Pentacles, Page of Cups.

Sorry, but I don't see anything positive coming your way anytime soon. The 5 of Pentacles is all about financial obstructions and such, so I think the message is rather clear here. The surrounding cards tells you to push forward, though. Retain your mentality and keep going, be curious and never stop.
>>
Thanks. So I guess right now I won't worry about being broke I'll just give it my all at what I like even it doesn't gets me a dime.
>>
is everyone copying BV's name style now?
>>
>>17882790

>I saw a tunnel, built with blue bricks. They look old and weary. I look forward, and there's no end to the path in sight. In the middle of it though, there was a blue bunny with red eyes hopping around.

Lame. Either I can cut loose with her which is hard under the circumstances, or I find something that lasts.
>>
File: 14642812309700.jpg (53 KB, 393x604) Image search: [Google]
14642812309700.jpg
53 KB, 393x604
21 m Aries
Job/money in this month
Relationships with 18 F Aquarius.
>>
>>17882811
BV copycats abound, let's hope they don't copy his creepy crippling loneliness aswell
>>
>>17882773
>Ace of Swords, 2 of Pentacles, 10 of Cups - all reversed.
>I'm going to answer no - she doesn't seem to be in a good place right now. She's losing control over a certain situation, and just simply ...fucked, you know? I drew a card for her near future: 4 of Pentacles, which says she's going to be good and regain control over the situation.
>For advice, we have the 6 of Pentacles. All these Pentacles seems to be hinting that the situation is financial in nature, or at least material. So, make sure she's using her resources correctly, and focusing on the correct issues in the situation.
Good to hear. I'm a single female who isn't named Leonard and isn't having any financial or material problems whatsoever, I just wanted to see if you were actually capable of doing any of this shit before I posed a serious question.
>>
>>17882840
>21 m
>18 f

Even though that's only 3 years, that seems like an insurmountable difference to me. That's a critical 3 years.
>>
M
Taurus
Canada

This girl I have been hanging out with a lot has slowly stopped replying to me and I feel like she's starting to ghost me, What does the cards say about the potential for a relationship?
>>
>>17882857
I've not been doign this for long but the card seem to say you're moer right than you thought! She's a real acual GHOST, friendly friend. Ditch her now before she gives you a spookems.
>>
>>17882848
So, you wasted more energy off of a reader, who is already tired, just to give false information to test if they were psychic?
>>
>>17882893
I'm not that person, but shouldn't they have been able to tell if the person was lying to them and thus not waste their energy?

I think I want a refund.
>>
>>17882893
>How dare you expose a fraud, he's SLEEPY you monster
>>
>>17882906
Not how tarot works.
>>
>>17882848
Jesus.
Anyone in here who can ACTUALLY do readings? This is fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>17882848
>>17882906
Bullshit queries get bullshit readings
>>
>>17882559
Thank you, I am really grateful.
>>
>>17882947
>>17882955
Fun fact, all queries get bullshit readings.
If you give a bullshit query and the guy using the cards still gives you an answer, it shows the random and meaningless nature of the results.

I actually do tarot, and I actually understand it. Number one suggestion to you guys is if somebody's offering readings, lie first. If they don't figure it out, move on.
>>
>>17882906
Well maybe the cards knew...
The AoS reversed talks about being misled and misleading.
The 2 of pentacles reversed talks about playing games and being selfish to further their own interests.
The 10 of cups reversed talks of manipulation and hidden agendas.
So again, the cards didn't lie about the person in question. But instead, was answered to fit the question asked.
>>
>>17882951
Nobody here knows who they're talking to. You idiots who are expecting someone to be "psychic" might as well fuck off to Lala Land in the kingdom of Dipshit.

A tarot reading can be psychologically useful or entertaining, but making shit up and then shouting "gotcha" is disrespectful, childish,a nd shows a fundamental misunderstanding of how readings work.
>>
>>17882966
All tarot readings are random. They're shuffled cards.
>>
>>17882906

You ask a question, they pull a few card. If they have strong intuition (or luck, if you prefer), they hit the proper cards and interpret them to the best of their ability.

Reading your mind rarely comes into play.
>>
does this thread always devolve like this?
>>
>>17882984
Only when the reader fucking blows.
>>
>>17882984
Fairly often, unfortunately
>>
>>17882489
Male
Financial future, does it look well?
>>
>>17882967
>>17882971
>>17882983
>backtracking this hard
this is why i hate these threads. the readers are complete unprofessionals.
>>
>>17883001

But you're the least accurate person here. All the info you gave was false
>>
>>17883010
That wasn't me, ya dingus.
>>
File: highres_00008437copy.jpg (148 KB, 534x700) Image search: [Google]
highres_00008437copy.jpg
148 KB, 534x700
I shall do 8 readings, and no more

>Rules:
Give me a name by which I may call you. If it is not obvious, tell me your gender.
The runes repay truth with answers and falsehood with lies.
Give me a question to ask.
No degenerate queries.

>What is a degenerate query?
You may ask me how to provide, not how to steal or leech.
You may ask me how to get married, but not how to get laid.
You may ask me how to grow strong, not how to embrace weakness.
>>
>>17883029

Frost, male
Uh will I find a long-term partner? Do I know her already, and if so, who?
>>
>>17883029 #
Josephine, 21
Reading for the next eight months, with a short sentence description for each month?
>>
>>17883029
Stefan
how does my general future looks like?
>>
>>17883029
>>17882857
Harrison, Male
Will this potential fling actually work or is it just me interpreting things wrongly.
>>
>>17883029
Junji
Female
When will I marry. Will I meet him soon?
>>
>>17882848
If you're waiting for a message
The agreement is broken, gl
>>
>>17883029
Y,male

Am I going to be in a relationship soon? Any advice is welcome.. thanks a bunch
>>
>>17883029
Emma
Does he truly love me or should I move on to someone else?
>>
>>17883029
carla
what is his feelings for me?
>>
>>17883040
An occultist who has given no name.

Hagalaz fell out while I was shuffling. You are in for some suffering, and it is necessary.

As I shuffled, I found Thurisaz first came out, reinforcing the need for suffering, but also showing you that you must apply brute force. Think of a man who reaches his hands into thorns and, though still bleeding, continues to punch the wall of thorns to make it break.

Gebo and Raido are both upturned, for this involves moving away, a journey of sorts, but one inside you, and that journey begins by offering yourself something that was given to you previously in another form.

Your key rune was Kaunaz, advising you to make use of the fire inside of you. Harness it and burn with great prejudice what stands in your way.

>>17883051
For you, I have drawn Isa, Kauanaz, and Jera. This will involve a period of waiting on your part. For now, understand that stillness does not necessarily mean stagnation. There will be a moment of zealotry that comes to you while you focus on your other goals, and this newly-embraced movement will guide you forward, into the right direction.

Your long-term partner shall cross your path while you are naturally in the process of seeking further advancement along the path to which you have set yourself in a firey manner. The runes do not say, but I suspect you have not yet met this woman you seek.

>>17883056
>>17883064
What concerns you?

>>17883066
>fling
Degenerate query, disregarded.
>>
>>17883119
>What concerns you?
life in general, love, career, i feel trapped like a rat in an invisible cage, would like to know if it will get better
t.>>17883064
>>
>>17883119
Seemed like the right word, my feelings for her are there and they're the strongest I've had for a girl. She's just been somewhat distant as of late and I have no idea why.
>>
>>17883029
Aeris f
Am I going to marry my current boyfriend? I've been thinking about it since when we started being together.
>>
>>17883068
>marriage
A proper use of the runes for love

I drew the rune of Gebo at the beginning and the rune of Ingwaz at the end. This is a good sign for marriage. However, to join them, I drew Sowilo upturned.

There shall be a man who shall offer a gift to you. It is not abstract; it is an actual object. You shall find him pleasant initially, but you shall undergo a period of withdrawal, likely because you feel he does not give you sufficient attention or is not sufficiently invested. If you are patient and become more self-sufficient (read: less dependent on him for your happiness), the relationship can blossom and grow. It will involve some growth towards a common objective that is not directly related to your relationship.

>>17883078
I have drawn Pertho and Eiwaz together. Nauthiz insisted on being heard, and Dagaz connects them.

There is a woman who is risky due to her cold nature. Something about her grabs your attention, but you won't be able to put your finger on it. It is not mere physical attraction, but something about how baffling she is due to her cold demeanor. You'll manage to get her to give you a chance, but you shall never win her over completely. If you do get in a relationship with her, she will remain cold and distant, completely oblivious to or uncaring of your emotional needs.

Nauthiz speaks most loudly here, and it indicates need. It also whispers something you are keeping, but I shall respect your privacy.

>>17883148
Choose /one/
>>
>>17883192
can't choose, forget about it
>>
>>17883192
>>>17883068 (You)
>>marriage
>A proper use of the runes for love
Thank you for your reading.
>>
>>17883119

>The runes do not say, but I suspect you have not yet met this woman you seek.

You know how long the runes have been saying that? Fuck the runes, I'll just keep asking out every woman I know.

The rest makes sense though, thank you.
>>
>>17883192
2nd one here.
I believe I know the girl you're talking about ,C . We recently started talking again , and she's pretty cold ,something about her past relationship.

What am I keeping?
>>
>>17883029
Cam, Female.
I have lost a lot of people and dearly loved animals to death recently. Is this the last of it for a while?

Thank you for considering readings. I hope this doesn't come in too late.
>>
>>17883149
you're from the last thread, yeah? Will you be doing general readings later as well?
>>
>>17883029
James
Male
Marriage
>>
>>17883119
>journey begins by offering yourself something that was given to you previously in another form
wonder what is that, tears won't let me see anything further at this point, even felt it was wrong of me to ask but thank you for answering anyway
>>
File: RM6Y65D.jpg (43 KB, 480x394) Image search: [Google]
RM6Y65D.jpg
43 KB, 480x394
>>17883080
These are not binary options. Moving on to someone else immediately robs you of the opportunity for growth. This is the folly of many.

To answer your question more directly, the runes have come out in pairs and spoken clearly.

The first pair was Isa and Algiz upturned. If you wondered of coldness, you have your answer. However, there are some strong feelings that are directed elsewhere. If this is the case, it would be beneficial if this is cut at the root before poisonous flowers are allowed to bloom. If it is directed within your relationship, it will color it a hue that has little offer you, but rather a displeasing and gross one.

The second pair shows Jera and Othala upturned. It is funny that I should have suggested originally that you reconsider moving too quickly from one to another, for the second pair suggests that the possibility for something that is truly long-lasting shall not manifest itself for some time, and it will come as a surprise, in a place or with a man you normally would not consider.

>>17883104
Ask him, not the runes.

>>17883209
Better to be a torch that attracts others through its radiance than a small series of small bursts of fire. Good luck.

>>17883163
Keeping your dick dry can keep you out of more trouble than you realize.

>>17883208
Good luck

>>17883202
Very well, best of luck.
>>
>>17882473
I read the sticky
how do I sell my soul
thanks
>>
>>17883216
General readings are draining, take too long and then you do not even get a thank you half the time.
>>
>>17883119
Josephine again
I just want to know how things will go; I get married and take two Clep tests in August, start a three month study abroad in Japan in November, and graduate school (hopefully) in December.
>>
>>17883245
Well thats not hard seeing as I wasn't really going to try and seek it from her, but thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17882845
I won't copy his name style when I get my trip but I guarantee I'll give him a run for his money on the second part and even raise him "sad, crazy ex lover angst". A lot of diviners are lonely people so let us brood!
>>
>>17883245
>that picture

I would want my daughter to base her life choices on something more than a book no matter what book
>>
File: 1395753258389.jpg (201 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1395753258389.jpg
201 KB, 1600x1000
>>17883173
For your relationship, I have drawn three runes: Wunjo, Raido, and Isa.

There is much joy here, that much is clear. I cannot blame you for considering marriage so quickly. However, the subsequent runes indicate that your relationship shall start to stagnate as a result of physical distance. It may not necessarily be long in time, but a certain journey will come about and put things into perspective, setting into motion a stagnation. For some reason, there will be a coldness upon return, and this shall seem insurmountable. I wished to pull another rune for advice on overcoming this, but they refused.

>>17883213
This is strange. I initially pulled Fehu, Uruz, and Ehwaz upturned. These are all runes representing animals: cattle, aurochs, and horse, respectively. I then pulled Tiwaz and Isa upturned.

For whatever reason, the hand of death still lingers and waits to pull more into union with the earth. This is most unfortunate, because there is little you can do. Precautions should be taken, of course, but this experience serves mainly to steel you to harsh realities in life and to learn what calm feels like after a great storm.

>>17883220
I have drawn a series of 4 runes, all far from one another: Tiwaz upturned, Sowilo, Algiz upturned, and Raido upturned.

Take care not to let the desperation resulting from previous defeats show too much. It is especially important now for you to show a strong and confident face, but this seems to be your greatest challenge.

Your energy is disparate and unfocused, chasing too many rats in opposite directions, so the cat shall run out of energy soon. If you continue this way, you're likely to abandon many of your ideals, and this shall likely be more ruinous to you than eternal solitude could ever be.
>>
>>17882984
Not as bad as /omg/. I have respect for how well Ape handles it considering its all the time trolling.
>>
File: 1395340628031.jpg (1 MB, 1272x2516) Image search: [Google]
1395340628031.jpg
1 MB, 1272x2516
>>17883304
Of course. A critical look at cultural mores is much more effective.
>>
Hi all, I did some readings in yesterday's thread and will be doing 3 more today, first come first serve - name, age, question :)
>>
>>17883315
James here
>Spot on
14/88 mein bruder
>>
Will my tits grow to a sufficient size?

female
cancer
>>
>>17883029

James, male
Will I be in a relationship in the near future with the perky sweetheart I've had my eye on?
>>
>>17883408
>>17883029

Whoa different James here.

>>17883402

How many of us do you think there are?
>>
>>17883396
Would you take my query up? >>17883405

Emily
18ish
>>
>>17883405
>Cancer
Just learn to cook well, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17883396
Kaiko, Female, 19, Gemini. I'm going to meet a friend I haven't seen in 2 yours. How will things go this Wednesday?
>>
File: cCADPaT.jpg (38 KB, 659x425) Image search: [Google]
cCADPaT.jpg
38 KB, 659x425
>>17883405
>tranny
>female
>>
>>17883443
Not tranny, just a growing girl
>(ie, b&)
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2992
>>17883413
yes/no questions get a cartomancy reading (red=yes, black=no) - three reds pulled, a very certain yes
>>
>>17883396
Axe
What are her tougths on me?
>>
>>17883396

Please? Perfect question right here!
>>17883408
>>
File: 9.jpg (855 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
855 KB, 2240x1344
>>17883405
>>17883413
I'm a different reader, but I found the query interesting.
I pulled the seven of clubs for you, which is a black card, so that means no. This card in particular suggest that things are hindering you, but that the problem is for the most part, in your head
>>
>>17883315
Thank you for the read. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
File: 1431530562676.jpg (23 KB, 301x230) Image search: [Google]
1431530562676.jpg
23 KB, 301x230
>>17883414
Dick sucking would probably help too
>>17883443
I wish I had a benis so I could bang u beb

>>17883451
Thank you for the reading. Hopefully they won't be porn star big. Most females in my family do exceed ample size.
>>
File: Untitled (1).jpg (2 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (1).jpg
2 MB, 4000x2992
>>17883437
Hi Kaiko, the cards I drew for you are the nine of wands, knight of pentacles and the empress.

The nine of wands ask for courage from us and strength in our convictions, while the knight of pentacles reminds us to make an effort to be considerate (notice the as above, so below image of the two squares). The empress is a great card for friends, love, creativity and harmony.

Remember that what you water is what will grow! Personally if these cards were drawn for me I'd be looking forward to a wonderful time.
>>
>>17883149
Are you considering doing this later? I have a great (read: fucked up) query for you that fits this perfectly.
>>
>>17883504
Looks quite positive to me. Thanks for the reading
>>
File: IMG_20160704_225817.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160704_225817.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2992
>>17883455
Hey Axe, the cards I pulled for you are the six of pentacles, four of pentacles, and the five of pentacles.

The sun symbol on the first card represents the infinite possibilities of chaos, depending on what resources you put in, the outcome will change. Be careful not to put her on a pedestal though.

The four of pentacles in this case represents overthinking things and becoming too possessive. While the five of pentacles can mean being rejected in matters of love, it actually reminds us to focus on what we already have.

I'd say she's still very much undecided and it will depend mostly on your actions - don't put her on a pedestal, don't over think things, don't become possessive, show her enjoying what you already have, you own talents and friends.
>>
>>17883562
Thank you
>>
Chloe, 18, scorpio.

I'm having some relationship troubles and a strange feeling in my stomach that won't go away. He's majorly depressive and suicidal and he's saying some pretty confusing things. Will things work out for us?
>>
>>17883396
edward
should i start to follow my heart or stay on the path of rationality
>>
Anyone reading?

Awaran
Male

Where does my path take me?
>>
I feel like a leech for asking without provide anything in return. I hope my gratitude is enough.

Aaron
Will I achieve my current dream?
>>
Who wants 2 trade readings
>>
>>17883408
>>17883412
Third James here, yikes. Do you jamesbros go by James or Jim?
>>
>>17883672
Sure. Gender and query?
>>
>>17883660
I'm not ready to read yet, but personally I enjoy helping people and I took up divination because I enjoy it. Most readers won't ask for anything except honest queries, good vibes, and positivity(on here at least, in person readings usually cost but are more in depth).

There may not be any of the heavy duty readers on atm.
>>
>>17883690

Only family can call me Jim. Everyone else must take the royal route!
>>
>>17883695
Female
Future lover reading
>>
>>17883716
Really? I'm the opposite. My family is very religious and I was named after a saint. I think I switched to Jim because it was less cursive letters to practice in grade school haha
>>
>>17883735
Blond hair, glasses, approximately 5'10. You'll see him wearing a dark blue jacket that is open. I see buildings in the background that appear to be school buildings, or otherwise have some sort of similar architecture. He's standing on a sidewalk next to a small road looking out into the distance. He's slightly awkward.
>>
>>17883761
I don't know anyone like that now but thanks. Whats your Q?
>>
>>17883784
I didn't have a question in mind. I was just bored and waiting for a phone call. For shits and giggles, you can read the same for me. I'm male.
>>
File: 1467415204380.jpg (43 KB, 800x703) Image search: [Google]
1467415204380.jpg
43 KB, 800x703
How do you do? I am doing readings regarding thoughts. Give me the person's name, your name and a brief description of your relationship with them and I will try to decipher how they think of you.

I would like a link to a song that makes you think.

>please respond
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17883810
Long straight brown hair, pretty face almost symmetrical. Fat with curves. Jeans and a v-neck. Loud.
>>
>>17883819
>fat
Dropped

Thanks, have a good one
>>
>>17883811
Names aren't important because we've both gone by many. Even the names we gave each other originally were fake. But I'm male, and she's female. We have some history, but we're just friends now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowJyphpvMU

Have fun with this one, fellow reader.
>>
>>17883811

>the person's name
Ariel
>your name
James
>brief description of your relationship
Distant friends but with some heavy romantic undertones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nW5AF0m9Zw
>>
>>17883811
I'm male C , she is R
We had feelings for each, now we no longer talk.

https://youtu.be/3bDUCwN6KEA
>>
>>17883480
>I'm a different reader, but I found the query interesting.
Well, I'm glad that I was brought to your attention. Are tits that interesting to you? Horny boy :3
>I pulled the seven of clubs for you, which is a black card, so that means no. This card in particular suggest that things are hindering you, but that the problem is for the most part, in your head
Is my rendition of your conclusion correct in assuming the gist of "you're fine the way you are, get over it"? As well at that my future outcome will never be satisfactory? I could understand not being up to my own standards, as I am critical, but I can't imagine others would be so condemning.

Sorry for slow reply. Got caught up with helping family.
>>
>>17883831
She does not think badly of you.

To her you are definitely mysterious, perhaps spiritually inclined. Seems like have a lot of depth and wisdom within yourself. A hard worker who is also ambitious and charismatic, a natural leader.

>>17883836
She likes you.

Sees you as someone who would be a good boyfriend, who is passionate and headfast in his affections but is also argumentative. Advised to tone it down a little.

>>17883864
She is confused.

She used to see you as someone who she would marry but those feelings have been sullied but they are still there and in her mind. You have made her cold.
~
I am done.
>>
>>17883904
First one. Cards, please.
>>
>>17883914
The High Priestess surrounded by the 7 of Pentacles and the King of Wands
>>
>>17883904
Can you do me?

Kyle
Cancer
What's coming up in my near future?
>>
>>17883904
3rd one here . I guess you're right , thank you so much for the reading
>>
>>17883979
You are welcome
>>
>>17883940
>>17883904
>To her you are definitely mysterious
I was once upon a time, when we first met. Much of the mystery has gone away a long time ago.

>spiritually inclined
Yes, that's what drew her to me initially.

>Seems like have a lot of depth and wisdom within yourself.
Save for a very brief period, this is precisely how she saw me. Another thing that drew her to me way back when.

>A hard worker who is also ambitious and charismatic, a natural leader.
Yes, from the beginning, and I've managed to retain, if not reinforce, that concept of myself in her estimation.

I do wonder about that 7 of Pentacles, though...

Thank you
>>
>>17884040
You are welcome

>>17883951
Sorry, I am feeling depressed. Hopefully someone comes to assist you.
>>
>>17884056

:( i hope you feel better slithice
>>
>>17882473
Who's in charge around here? Taking names, and answering questions?

>at checkout with my bbq stuff for tonight
>in walks highschool dream girl from 15 years ago
>been dancing around with her on facebook for a year
>haven't been back home since HS
>I've clearly changed demeanor at this point
>cashier is foreign
>people behind me in line are foreign
>I can't even casually express what I'm feeling
> I don't go and talk to her
>she has a kid
>I leave

Can I fix this?
>>
>>17884067

did you mean to post this in /adv/ or something?
>>
>>17884067
>Who's in charge around here?
Nobody

>she has a kid
Don't bother, move on. You don't need a reading for that.
>>
>>17884056
I have nothing to do and seem to be cheering people up today. Want someone to talk to?
>>
>>17884080
I didn't need a reading for this>>17884080
But I was lacking quick bro support. Thanks.
I'm good now. Back to Alpha.
/adv/? didn't know, thanks. I figure out what that means at once.
>>
>>17884098
>/adv/
Best place to get relationship advice from incels between the ages of 16 and 21, after which point the thread invariably devolves into /r9k/ vs tumblr. I saved you the trip by telling you to avoid the single mother, since the first five replies you get over there will be just that.

It is a great place to shitpost and/or collect loosh, I must admit.
>>
>>17884115
god damn
thanks
-where have all the good people gone?
obviously I still have an infantile connection to 4chan...
>>
File: 1467678072089.gif (653 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467678072089.gif
653 KB, 500x500
>>17882695
Edwin
Male
What should I expect for this year of school
>>
Is voices the hot new method? scrying is out, voices are in?
>>
>>17883450
Well, hopefully growing. You think puberty will hit soon?
>>
>>17884168
Those who use voices have used them for a while. Welcome to /div/, enjoy your stay
>>
>>17884129
/div/ isn't normally like this. It's summer but also a holiday so all the college freshman have the day off. College freshman are basically high school freshman that don't realize reality is coming.
>>
>>17884178
Are the voices legit in telling the future?
>>
>>17884183
I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. I wasn't being sarcastic, actually I was. I got a decent reply without any shit. Usually there are more responses one has to sift through, testing one's tolerance before getting a decent reply, or succumbing and joining in on the shitfest. Refreshing, without the f5 key, as it were.
>>
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
>>17884210
Some of them are celebrating their country's independence by blowing up a piece of it.
>>
can someone trade a reading with me please? i dont know what is wrong with me
>>
File: sgc2c_ep070_04.jpg (76 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
sgc2c_ep070_04.jpg
76 KB, 400x300
>>17884201
I usually am on later than now or super early because I hardly sleep. It's normally fine when I'm on. The "worst" is >>17884210
but he's ok. OCD is a hell of a disorder and he's actually a pretty chill guy.
>>
>>17884185
The only time I ever heard voiced was when I was close to a nervous breakdown. I thought I was going to prison, and at the time I'd alienated myself from my family. I wasn't involved is crime, I was involved with my own self-pity. I was drinking and taking sleeping pills dangerous to even a young strong guy, the stress and bad sleep and crazy waking dreams broke my mind. I would here people talking rapidly, as though around a corner but I could never tell what the were saying. It was constant, like something was breaking through. That was at the utmost worst part of my life. I think I was experiencing a break from reality. I was on the verge of stepping into the void. I've had an aunt who was a very gifted artist fall totally into it, resulting in her suicide. It was as scary as it was because I'd read that it was hereditary. I came back on my own, which lead me to believe, when a person does fall into that trap, their mind reels, trying whatever it can to shock, to remind, to pull you back before you die.
>>
How are you all sure that the beings you deal with aren't really demons disguising themselves as whatever form you see?
Genuinely curious.
>>
>>17884219
I'll trade! I can scry for you, what kind of reading can you provide
>>
>>17884241
We're not
>>
>>17884245
tarot rading
>>
>>17884248
Alright let's do it. What can I help you with
>>
>>17884254

can you just leave the thread already
>>
>>17884249
why have i lost the ability to control myself? what is hindering me?

what can i help you with?
>>
>>17884254
I'm going to rape you and throw you into the abyss if you don't stop being a worthless sack of shit
>>
>>17884233
For example, one waking dream I had was all my current friends, boss, co-workers, were standing in this arctic landscape around this great bonfire, chanting this number. And it was a number I somehow knew I'd get tattooed on me soon, and they all, together were chanting, then singing about how another one is going to be lost. It was so sorrowful, these people I knew and cared for and respected, singing this horrible, tragic cant about me that it really snapped my mind out of it enough, even though after that I was far from well for a good eight weeks at least. I remember one verse, it was so profound, so personally meaningful that it transcends anything I've ever heard, because it was just for me. I'll never repeat it. I think if someone tried to get me to, I couldn't. It was my chant. That was my life et al and they were talking about it coming to an end. I took that lesson.
>>
>>17884256
>>17884263
Just ignore and report. Maybe there's a sober janitor around.
>>
>>17884246
Aren't you concerned that you're being lied to?

>>17884254
You're a demonic entity? So why are you here then? Just hanging out?
>>
>>17884261
I need to know how he's doing now and if there's a good chance we can rekindle things now?

K your reading:
I see darkness and something heavy holding down a small person. You have a lot of stress that's just too over bearing and you have too much in your plate. That darkness can be depression.
>>
>>17884272
Good idea, cant stand furries
>>
>>17884276
Im going to ask you to leave. When summoned you come for a purpose but you leave once you're no longer needed.
>>
>>17884276
How exactly does a God of Chaos help his or her followers?

Also do you know the deal with that frog God named Kek that's worshipped in /pol/ Trump threads?
>>
>>17884286
Hi there. I'm the one who summoned you. I decided I no longer need you to complete a task I needed done. You may go.
>>
>>17884273
"Do not ask if it is true. Ask if it is useful."
>>
>>17884275
he's trying to distract himself from you by forcing himself into his work, which he is finding proving favorable for him. he is doing good and having fun with things.

>is there a good chance
2 of cups is the first thing i pulled so go for it
>>
>>17884305
Ok cool!! Yep he's been using mcats as an excuse
>>
>>17884245
I can give you a rune reading if you can scry if I'll have sex with my crush or not.
>>
>>17884297
Yeah but without being able to see the big picture.. You don't see a problem with that?

>>17884294
It doesn't seem like people get too much out of that, no offense. If it's just lols they could do it themselves.
With Kek it's just a matter of why I guess. He gives way too many dubs and God forbid trips and quads for my liking.
>>
>>17884264
Well shit anon, regardless of whether or not you read my posts, relating them to a dead ear still reminded me of a part of my past I'd buried and sorely needed to dig up. God bless the Grave Digger.
>>
>>17884308
>rune reading
>if I'll have sex with my crush or not
The readers in here sure do vary wildly
>>
>>17884320
Have a wonderful day Aeris.
>>
>>17884129
Idunno man, I just use /adv/ for shitposting, honestly. I tried to get some guys to fap to Thatcher-chan to help save England, but it seems that English lads are still afraid to give Maggie their milk.
>>
>>17884320
Oh my fucking god.

its this faggot.

Last time I seen you was 6 years ago when /x/ had tripfags and /b/ raid epidemics.

when the fuck did you started posting here again, or are you just one of those fakes, or a clever old fag that saved all those furfag pics.

I remember all your cancerous posts years ago, so i'm not gonna fall for your changed leaf bullshit
>>
>>17884348
Thank you, this shits annoying and honestly makes me question anon's sanity
>>
>>17884341
I was too busy fapping to James Cameron's tears. Still not as good as Åsa Romson's delicious tears, but pretty satisfying.
>>
Ok I am a skeptic. Has anyone actually had their divination come true in here?
>>
>>17884441
Plenty of people have. I am one of them.
>>
>>17884341
You must be older than me. I was too young to care, but I've found some really good music from then and there that are meaningful as set pieces in any age. I do have an uncle who was the right age though, and ya I've always looked up to him. As a boy, I'd visit him on holidays, he'd have a shaven head, doc marten boots, t-shirt and straps. His blue collar values are so strong that you can't help but respect them when he's around. Ya, in his youth he got carried away with it, but he came back, and still has those values. I thought he was the toughest SOB as a kid. Now I still do, I just realize his strength comes from what he believes in.
>>
>>17884443
By who?
>>
>>17884447
Io, Siegrain, Hijinks, and BlightHatred

I'm waiting on a few more
>>
>>17884470
I can confirm Io. Her voices told me that I'm selfish, withdrawn and intelligent.
>>
>>17884470
i haven't got a reading from blight but it was funny when he btfo'd that slyvia browne wannabe chironymous
>>
>>17884441
See who the other readers compliment. Peer review is trusted in all disciplines. Why not this one?
>>
>>17882489
what do I change?
>>
>>17884513
>>17884495
kek
>>
is there a god?
>>
>>17884495
>>17884470
Well Lo and Chiron read me almost exactly the same with the same query. They all have different styles of reading but that's not a bad thing.

>>17884513
Have you worked well in a trade where you're better than people with 20+years experience on you? Peer review tends to become the buddy-buddy system after time. Decide for yourself which readers you "believe in." I am going to start reading on Saturday and I'll offer you an IOU reading. It will be my first day reading so maybe it won't be as accurate as possible but I am doubted all the time in my career by "the seasoned vets" and I don't disappoint. Let the work speak and not what others say or experience.

Just my input on things, but I'm not a rapper
>>
>>17884573
>Lo
>>
>>17884573
Chiron uses website
>>
>>17884573
You're new to 4chan in general, aren't you? You smell like Reddit
>>
>>17884562
No
>>
>>17884495
Chironymous is amazing. You shut your dirty mouth.
>>
>>17884589

what does reddit smell like?
>>
>>17884631
like cheetos and virginity, same as this place.
>>
>>17884576
>dat autocorrect though
>>17884579
He read for me with two different methods. I'm pretty sure he's hated because girls swoon over his voice. I'm going to read with text only for a few months before/if I do vocal so you can judge me on my readings and not my voice.

>>17884589
>No, I've been here all week! :^)
Maybe you've been away but things were actually pretty swell without the conflict.

Everyone has their opinion, I'll only wish good vibes to you all
>>
>>17884640

what method will you be using?
>>
>>17884640
Actually, EmpathAU posted his voice a few times and got similar reactions from girls. He's received nothing but respect here.
>>
File: tumblr_o9refpZzGb1v2ftpvo1_500.gif (964 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9refpZzGb1v2ftpvo1_500.gif
964 KB, 500x247
Hi there mundanes, mages or moonians, guess I would do few readings.

No "this is so important", or "when will" questions.

Very nice if you would post an image along :)
>>
>>17884701
will i have sex with my crush
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.