[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:>>17874446
>>
File: graphic.png (20 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20 KB, 480x640
Someone please read this for me aaaaaaah
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3060
Did this one just start? Is there anyone currently reading.
Twixie
Aries
How am I going at live. Am I winning yet. Is the guy I'm trying out gonna be something serious and possibly long term.
>>
>>17878337
Home and family orientated. Long term planner. Wants to be head of a household. I think you have troubles accomplishing that. The whole 'long-term relationship' thing. Wrongheaded. Too passionate and intensive?
>>
>>17878345
Hmm that's more accurate than I thought.

I guess I am a very stubborn and intensive.

Is there anything else you can tell me, if you can?

Thank you for doing a reading.
>>
23/m/Virgo going through a tough streak and could really use a general or love reading if anyone's around and feelin' generous.
>>
26 F Gemini

Could I get a general reading regarding family and my current living situation if anyone is around and feeling generous?
>>
>>17878352
A quick look at your Ascendant. I don't think you have a great way of feeling agreeable with people. Not that you have bad intentions. But the way you act dosn't match the way you think and feel.
>>
>>17878352
>>17878375
Eh. Could you use astro.com? I think I can get into bit more, now that I'm on my computer?
>>
>>17878100
I'll continue yours too, by the way.
>>
Have a read of mine too maybe? :3
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 480x640
Ooo me too
>>
>>17878378
>>17878100
>>17878054
>>17878133
>>17878175
>>17878252

I bet you're not in bad shape. You're thin. I mean like I said I'm rusty so I'm taking a chance here. But Vesta (which determines what one's motivated towards) and Saturn are both in the sixth house of health. They're both opposite Ascendant, which is conjunct Chiron. Are you self-conscious about staying thin? Are you 'too thin'?

Especially because of Saturn and Chiron. Karmic themes, past lives. Venus in flowing contact to Saturn and Chiron and Ascendant. Venus is also in the eighth house of lust. Must not look bad. But Venus is square Mars. Probably some trouble expressing this.

(Continued. Just showing I'm doing this now. Have to cook for family.)

>>17878383
>>17878389
Perhaps. Astro.com though.
>>
>>17878383
>>17878403

Mine was from astro.com though?
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x1136
>>17878377
I don't know what I'm doing. And I would love to try this think out. Plz help.
>>
>>17878408
Natal Chart Wheel. Web Default style.

>>17878406
Oh okay.
>>
File: image.gif (49 KB, 670x471) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
49 KB, 670x471
There we go
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 748x1102) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 748x1102
>>17878411
Thankyou. Also what does draconic mean.
>>
>>17878403

The degree Juno is on:

"Indecisive, fickle, and pessimistic character. One must make a concentration effort and carefully keep one's projects ready for implementation as soon as the good opportunity arises. One must believe in one's qualities, and learn not to systematically listen to the person who spoke last. Otherwise, innate lack of tenacity and self-confidence, blended with excessive malleability, would result in repeated failures."

Which is opposite Moon. Also Mercury in Taurus is sole planet of 7th house (Of partnership). Mercury which is square Pallas and Uranus, in Aquarius.

"With her spotlight on daddy's little girl, Pallas Athena will help determine how you interpret your relationship with your father, and in turn how you treat all males in general. On her negative side, Pallas Athena touches on conflict, legal battles, injustice and illnesses due to a weakened immune system."

I believe the right partner for you, is mostly about your mental/emotional needs. Someone who's able to understand and negotiate with your insecurities. The 'one must believe in one's qualities' of Juno. For you, this is done through building trust and retaining faith after 'trials'. I say trials because of Uranus, which is also conjunct Neptune. What Neptune brings, its illusion and confusion, makes you feel insecure about committing fully to a relationship. Only the steady earth of Mercury can account for that.

What represents Lilith in you. I wonder if you afraid to trust a Lilith, that you feel you've been wronged by them, but that it's precisely you're inner desire to go after them. You don't trust yourself around a Lilith.
>>
B
Cancer
A reading for life/love life in general? I really don't have much direction at the moment and I'm feeling a little lost. Thanks OP
>>
File: benisinvagina.gif (65 KB, 670x471) Image search: [Google]
benisinvagina.gif
65 KB, 670x471
my shit looks fucked up, can any tell me what this means?
>>
>>17878432
By the way, you Moon is in third house of communications.

Other love asteroids to look up: Aphrodite, Adonis, Eros. Really, you can google it.

Degree of your Lilith.

"Contemplative, straightforward, and generous character. One is deeply attracted to the beauties of nature and is driven by noble ideals. Success can be achieved in all occupations connected with nature such as alpinism, botany, etc. One enjoys solitude and most probably prefers to live in some remote and quiet place. This degree heralds longevity."

Okay, I'm on to someone else. Any questions for me, Kaiko? Ask.
>>
>>17878427
Draconic? Geez, don't worry about it.
>>
Could someone give me a summer reading please?

Libra 22
male
>>
File: image.gif (108 KB, 748x1102) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
108 KB, 748x1102
>>17878507

Doooo meeeee
>>
>>17878427
You know, it's very funny, I didn't notice it at first. You have a string of planets conjunct to each other, then eventually the Ascendant, and all of them in flowing aspect (trine) Moon. In fact you have a stellium in the 1st house, in Aries. A stellium in four planets aligned as I just described, which indicates a stress on the sign and house it's in. So we're mentioning the passion, the emotions...

And of course, that stellium is all in hard aspect (square) to your MC! Your aims. Your long term aims, in steady Capricorn.

I noticed I've done a few observations. I'll get back to you if I can. I think I will.
>>
File: July 03, 2016 at 0557PM.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
July 03, 2016 at 0557PM.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2992
>>17878526
Hi there, I'm new to this and wanted to do a reading for you. Three card pull, square and compass tarot deck.

Strength, Judgement and The Hierophant

Three major arcana cards - a significant summer for you perhaps.

For you this strength card is saying harness your inner lion, tame him and use his strength to build the foundation of your future.

The judgment card is saying to also look to the future, remember that you are alive for now, "work while it is still day" as the saying goes. Notice also how the imagery of the strength card is 1 (1 column, 1 lion, 1 snake.) Notice how in the judgment card we have 2s (2 stems on the acacia tree, 2 columns etc) to me this is saying lay the foundation of strength within you but remember that you don't live in isolation, be with others and learn from them to build yourself up. The five five pointed stars are significant with regard to this particular deck in that they represent the "five points of fellowship" and this is repeated 5 times in the card - remember your fellows.

The pope or hierophant represents rules, systems, dogma and mediation in some cases. In this image he guards the entrance to the mysteries. He brings the spiritual down-to-earth. He reminds us to do what is right.

Use your strength and judgement to do the right thing for your future.
>>
>>17878719
>>17878362

wanna do mine too? :3
>>
File: July 03, 2016 at 0625PM.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
July 03, 2016 at 0625PM.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2992
>>17878732
>>17878362

Hey sure, I pulled the six of cups, nine of wands, and judgement.

The six of cups is overall a happy card for family purposes. It represents childhood memories and nostalgia. In this deck I see a person at the head of the family pouring themselves to provide for their family below. This might not be a traditional head of the family or provider figure, maybe its you doing everything for everyone else? The box around the smaller cups can represent stability and security or protection, take what you can from that but be mindful that walls can also trap. Notice also the symbol for the sun at the bottom of the card, you can look that up yourself ;)

The nine of wands, particularly in the imagery of this deck, is about strength, persistence and courage. Tread lightly but tread surely.

Judgement ties these two together nicely I think, use your own mind, your own thoughts to judge when and where to proceed, and to recognise the dual nature of family relationships - there is a fine line between caring and smothering, between kindness and cruelty. Use your rational judgement to tell you which is which.

Notice the symbols at the bottom of the first cards and at the top of the last - sun, moon, stars... What a sign to get all three, I'll let you come to your own judgement on that ;)
>>
>>17878750
If you are doing more
20 F Single Libra
Romance reading for this month!
>>
>>17878750
Male
Gemini

can i get a romance reading too?
>>
21M Gemini

I cast a curse today for the first time in months. What are the consequences for me and for them?
>>
>>17878771
Why did you do that?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Do I have better chemistry with him or with her?
>>
>>17878507
Has V developed a liking for me?

>pls respond
>>
What sign is the most loyal? Most romantic? Most cheaterish?
>>
>>17878790
Because I can, and certain things should be discharged from time to time.
>>
Male
Leo

Is my current streak of bad luck a coincidence or something more ominous?
>>
>>17878805
Cancer are.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2992
>>17878762
Hey, sure thing... I pulled the seven of pentacles, three of cups and the king of cups.

The first thing I noticed about these cards was the astrological symbols at the bottom - venus, saturn, venus. A massive, commanding male presence between two light bringing feminine energies.

Next I noticed the middle imagery.. in the first we have a plant not yet bloomed, in the second we have the plant blooming and bearing fruit, and in the third a giant cup - perhaps full of the juice of that fruit. To me this is saying to remember that nature has a plan, everything will take its course in time, and we will be rewarded if we let that journey happen.

In terms of the individual cards, the seven of pentacles is about vision, recognise what you have but remember to look to what you could have and what you want to have. The three of cups is about celebration and sharing - rejoice in who you are and what you bring to the world, share your real self with others and allow them to share with you. The king of cups represents generocity, again tying into that three of cups. It also represents emotional stability.

Don't go overboard, don't stress yourself out over relationships and romance, all good things to those who wait - better things to those who wait in loving celebration!
>>
I dunno what to ask the readers today. What books or topics should i be studying?
>>
21 m
Aries
Job and relationships with 18 F Aquarius.
>>
>>17878805
You'd probably need a full chart to assess everyone on an individual basis. You definitely want to look at the Venus sign.

That being said, some say Leos are loyal, others say they're just good at hiding their indiscretions. Scorpios are loyal, but only to the right person, and you might work your ass off incessantly chasing them, only to realize you're not on the list of people they even take seriously. Romantic signs are usually water signs, especially Pisces. Most likely to cheat are Gemini and Aries.
>>
>>17878823
>water signs romantic
t o p

>chasing scorpios
k e k
>>
>>17878818
I love your deck it looks so pretty. Thank you for your reading! I will take your advice.
>>
>>17878829
It has been my experience that Pisces and Cancers are generally hopeless romantics. I tried to think of others, but those came to mind.

I will agree that it's retarded to chase a Scorpio, though, full derp.
>>
File: Untitled (1).jpg (1 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (1).jpg
1 MB, 2992x4000
>>17878769
Hey sorry I don't have time to do a full reading, I pulled the four of cups, eight of swords and ace of pentacles for you though. Maybe take a few minutes to meditate on the imagery then google the other deck imagery and the meanings of the cards :)
>>
>>17878823
Aries are the worst ppl in general.
>>
>>17878843
Not all the time :/
>>
>>17878843
Hah, I've had some bad experiences, myself. Still, I tend to get along well with Aries over 30 and those with plenty of water in their charts.
>>
>>17878818
What does my career look like?
>>
male
libra

did my partner ever cheat on me?
>>
What sign is the best in bed?
>>
>>17878867
According to a couple of astrology sires I've read, Scorpio and Sagittarius
>>
Can I have reading?
My stepfather is making new company and hes unsure if it will be sucessfull.
Hes 32, Leo, male.
>>
>>17878837
I can translate it means you're gonna be thinking about love, possibly blind to an opportunity or the reason you aren't finding love but still find success in finances.

>>17878873
Why is that?
>>
24 male aquarius

What's going on with that girl from work she is also aquarius and her name starts with V. Does she like me or not

>pls respond
>>
>>17878891
>Why is that?
Well, I've never slept with a Scorpio or Sagittarius, but they say Scorpios are kinky, and Sagittarius tend to treat sex like athletes treat their sport of choice.
>>
>>17878900
Slept with Scorp, most dissapointhing thing ever...
>>
>>17878905
Did you trade full charts, or just STD test results?
>>
>>17878908
Nop, just very "fast runer".. not kinky at all, had to show him everything myself. Thing is, I was virgin while he said, hes been with over 20 women...Yet couldnt do anything but be on top and not be able to hold for longer than 5 min..
Scorps are good in bed blabla... its all a lie!
>>
>>17878934
>over 20 women
Those with large body counts tend to rack them up through casual sex and one-night-stands, which are typically quick transactions without regard to anything in the future, hence the lack of necessity to perform well.

The more you know
>>
Is there any reader around that could give me more info on this said girl ?
>>17875999
>>
>>17878934
>sleeping with a manwhore
>losing your virginity to a manwhore
kinda your fault there
>>
I'm a 29 years old Libra male, Sagittarius rising, Moon in Gemini. A general reading would be okay, thanks.
>>
>>17878969
I'm asking a simple question in 3 threads in a roll, no response for me. Good luck m80
>>
>>17878969
>>17878978
Air-queries are unlikely to be answered
>>
>>17878823
>Most likely to cheat are Gemini and Aries.
I know that Aries tend to like the chase but gets bored easily, what's Gemini excuse?

>>17878836
Pisces are way much worse than Cancer in romance

>>17878843
Nope, we're cool, just too full of energy that nobody gets us ;_;

>>17878845
You're an awesome Aries <3

>>17878852
The most Cancer Aries you'll ever meet ^^

>>17878900
My brother is a Scorpio and he is a manwhore and I hear what his "affairs" say about his sex skills.

>>17878969
Try tagging to a reader when they announces they're reading, that's the easiest way to call their attention since nobody is reading now.
>>
>>17878999
Nice trips. Thanks a lot m8
>>
>>17878950
>>17878959
He was my bf, long term, I knew about his past.
And yes, everytime was the same...
>>
>>17878990
What's an air-query. Am I an air-query? I never asked for this!
>>
>>17878843
my best friend is an aries and we really get along im an aquarius tho so it might be that

He lies a little tho
>>
>>17879018
It is when you don't query a reader but instead just comment in the thread and hope that it gets picked up.
>>
>>17879018
Read the sticky man
>>
Do you do tarot readings?
>>
>>17879027
>>17879031
Thanks, I will do that, I oly discovered /x/ was fun like a week ago. I still want an answer to my question though.
>>
>>17878999
>what's Gemini excuse?
Usually just sociopathic. "Ya, I'm cheating, shit's pretty cash, hope my girlfriend doesn't find out or she'll stop buying me shit. That ass I'm tapping is fat tho."
>>
>>17878999
>Pisces are way much worse than Cancer in romance
Who is most romantic then?
>>
>>17879015
You're welcome, didn't notice the anti-beast trips, thanks :P

>>17879047
I thought Gemini would be for they are never making up their mind, but some are good manipulators.

>>17879064
In my experience, I've dealt with Pisces man, they were very romantic and sweet, sometimes to the point of crying. Cancers are more like family people, likes to take care of their partner, cook for them, etc.
>>
>>17878805
My (limited) experience includes 2 Cancers, 2 Aries, 1 Libra, and 1 Gemini.

My conclusions:
>Libra: very sweet, wouldagain
>Cancer: nice, wouldmarryifnotcrazy
>Aries: nothanks
>Gemini: shoot me if I consider again
>>
>>17879114
>>Cancer: nice, wouldmarryifnotcrazy
Whats so crazy about them
>>
>>17879118
Nothing inherent, but I've found some crazies. Don't get me wrong, Cancers are marriage-tier, but I would have to filter out the crazies because holy shit...
>>
>>17879122
Hahaha I wonder if im crazy one too.
>>
>>17879114
lmao i knew a gemini chick before she was crazy af whats wrong with aries? everyone seems to hate aries on here
>>
My sign is Sagittarius with Gemini ascendant. What does that say about me in terms of characteristics and behavior?
>>
>>17879150
>everyone seems to hate aries on here
>on here
4chan allows people to be more honest than in-person conversation
>>
>>17879114
if you can see behind that sweet and caring person you will see the shit of a person a libra is
>>
>>17879158
i don't talk about zodiacs irl so i wouldn't know who likes what sign
>>
File: aries_by_orion35-d7t5blv[1].jpg (541 KB, 730x982) Image search: [Google]
aries_by_orion35-d7t5blv[1].jpg
541 KB, 730x982
>>17879150
There are a few of us readers who are Aries and we are pretty awesome! Haha, just had to say it.
>>
Hi all, guy who did >>17878837 >>17878818 >>17878750 here, gonna do a couple more readings if anyone is interested - name, age and question please :)
>>
>>17879176
>>17878886
>>
>>17879176
Nick
Sagittarius

Will I have success in the matter of relationships? Do any of the girls I know even like me? >>
>>
I really don't believe the sun sign stuff. The single most important thing is the time you were born, because it colors the house placements and especially the MC and ASC degrees that way. Always the fastest moving things first, for the most personal.
>>
>>17879176
>lina
>20
>leo
>what is going to happen with this guy this month?
>>
>>17879176
Domingo
Will I find my calling in life?
>>
>>17879176
Lucy
Future boyfriend reading please!
>>
>>17879176
If you get to me, I'd like a relationship reading.

Andrew
Aquarius

Messaged a woman on OkC. . . . . I hate online dating and rather not but it's a means to an end.
It was on impulse, but her profile picture stood out and she seems fun. Plus she's older, 32. I *love* older woman.
>>
>>17878954
>>17879176
Henry
See the the air querry i made
>>
>>17879176
>>17878771

Matthew 21 M Gemini
Still looking for some insight into the consequences of that curse.
>>
>>17879176
>17879176
Did you make your deck? It looks great.

>>17879194
A lot of people I know fit into the sun sign stuff.
>>
>>17879150
Yeah I agree with this anon, we Aries aren't as bad as most people make us to be. we can actually be pretty cool people.
>>
>>17879234
>>17879234
Why do people hate Aries? I really don't know.
>>
>>17879176
Alana
Is he gonna talk to me this month?
>>
File: Untitled (2).jpg (2 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).jpg
2 MB, 4000x2992
>>17879191
Hey, really sorry I know this isn't a great answer but I don't do third-hand readings (i.e. reading for someone for someone else) sorryyy

>>17879192
Hey, I pulled the sun, the three of wands and the ten of swords.

The sun is fun and energetic, in lots of decks theres a child on a horse representing triumph and innocence. The three of wands is all about planning and preparing while the ten of swords is unfortunately about defeat and betrayal.

No super obvious messages jumping out at me I've got to say. The saturn symbol on the three of wands suggests you might be placing a bit too much importance on the physical when planning your romantic endeavours (but what 18 guy isn't?)

If I had to sum up what I'm getting from these cards in a sentence it would be: remember you're 18, nothing lasts, some things really are random. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
>>
>>17879176
Nina
Cancer

Should I try my luck with ex or will I find someone better?
>>
>>17879176

Joseph
Cancer

Will my life get better?
>>
>>17879176

Frost
Virgo

Should I hold off on L until someone else is available?
>>
Kas
Virgo

how does this relationship look?
>>
>>17879176
Johan
Is my gf the right one to carry my future child
>>
File: Untitled (3).jpg (2 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (3).jpg
2 MB, 4000x2992
>>17879198
Hey, I pulled the chariot, nine of pentacles and the seven of wands.

the chariot is about control, the pillar at the top is Jachin which means "to establish", the nine of pentacles is about gratitude and self-reliance while the seven of wands is about challenge but potentially from within.

I'm getting a sense of wanting to go on a journey with this guy but at the same time wanting to enjoy yourself for yourself, if that makes sense. Yes establishing a relationship is important for you, but you are important in yourself also. i'm particularly getting that from the feminine energies of the moon and venus on the bottom of the last 2 cards.

Examine the reality of the situation, look at yourself and him as individuals and then as one, look at the pros and cons and use your own judgement and your own values to decide what you really want from the situation.
>>
File: Salvador Dali Melting Clocks.jpg (337 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
Salvador Dali Melting Clocks.jpg
337 KB, 600x435
Hey kids, it's been a while since I have read and I'm still in training mode, but I will do a few readings for those in need.

I will need your name, sign, gender, a short story or bio about yourself and a question.
>>
File: Untitled (4).jpg (2 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (4).jpg
2 MB, 4000x2992
>>17879200
Hey, I pulled the seven of pentacles, two of pentacles and the star(s)

For this question the seven of pentacles is saying to me, remember what you already have - reflect on the things you're doing now to discover the future - to me this is strengthened by the two of pentacles - balance what you have, and where you have come from with the future - sometimes we look too close, sometimes we look too far, reflect on the middle ground. The start in many decks has a woman with one foot in water and one foot on earth again representing that duality - be grounded but not afraid to dream - be realistic but be your brightest.

Examine what you have and where you are to find a better answer to where you're going, what you plant is what will grow.

I didn't expect so many requests guys, really sorry if I don't get to you but I'm pretty busy!
>>
>>17879320

Can you grab this one?

>>17879263

I've been paying the house payments on my parent's house since high school
>>
>>17879320
Gaia
Virgo
Female
I like to read and write. I'm kind of insecure but I try not to be. Other people's thoughts about me plague my mind. I'm kinda ballsy when I need to be but often act meek in order to protect myself. I have no boyfriend and am hoping to meet the right man soon!

Question: Will my love life change at all this month? Ha!
>>
>>17879331
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your work and suggestions
>>
>>17879263
>Page of Pentacles, The Star, The Chariot
>Queen of Cups
>The World, 5 of Penticles, 6 of Wands

Yes. I feel that this L will result in a long wait that will not lead to much.
>>
>>17879335
>10 of Wands, 4 of cups, Judgement
>The Tower
>Ace of Cups, 10 of Cups, 5 of Swords

Not this month. But I think a change in your love life will come at some point. However there are some changes in some self and other aspects in your life you need to work on first before that may happen.
>>
>>17879320
>>17879240
Can you do mine please?
female Aries
>>
>>17879320
Amber
Leo
Female
I don't smoke weed.
What's gonna happen with me and Y this month?
>>
>>17879356

Makes sense, thank you.
>>
>>17879320
>>17879214
To reiterate.

Andrew, Aquarius, M
NSA knows what has information on my porn viewing habits.

Question:
I want someone a relationship dammit, someone to care for and to be cared for by.
what are the prospects for relationships this time around on OK?
>>
>>17879240
>Knight of Pentacles, The Hanged Man, 4 of Pentacles
>The High Priestess
>8 of Cups, 3 of cups, Ace of Cups

Most likely not. He is too shy to initiate. If you want contact you may need to talk first. Or moving on may bring more peace.
>>
>>17879411
>The World, The Magician, 3 of Swords
>6 of Pentacles
>The Fool, Death, 9 of Swords

Is this a relationship or friendship? I'm afraid this may be the end of something. Partly due to karma, one of you deserves what is coming from what was done. But it'll be good for the both of you in the end.
>>
>>17879485
Neither just someone I admire. How does that change the reading? Thanks.
>>
>>17879433
Eh, retarded typo aside.

Reduce that mess of a question to general relationship please?
>>
This will be my last reading

>>17879433
>Page of Cups, King of Cups, Knight of Wands
>4 of Wands
>Ace of Wands, The Fool, 2 of Swords

Ok Cupid is a start, and that's what matters. You are at least setting initiate for what you want, just stick to it and continue making conversations with others. Interesting people will come about. I would say to think about what kind of women you actually want to meet though, because there will be many but you may not be happy with all of them.
>>
>>17879491
My apologies, in that case then I believe you may get closer to this person, but your admiration on them may change, once you see their true colors.
>>
>>17879512
Thank you.

I've no idea what I want ;_;
Normally I don't seek relationship council, but the area I live in is hard and the women found can be total vipers.
I'll keep vigil making sure that whatever is found is worthwhile at least.
>>
>>17879320
Jair
Gemini
Male
I'm a Hispanic guy who gets mistaken for Asian, and I really don't like being Hispanic. I've always wanted to stand out from a crowd and go against idealistic normalities, but yet I'm growing up now and I have to comply to the pursuits of which life leads me. One month out of a relationship, I'm glad I learned a lot but I regret having intercourse because I take it as something special. Well my ex sure doesn't have a problem with that, lol.
I'm becoming more independent and I have a judgement day actually from someone; let's call him my past self for now. July 6th will be my judgement day for peace and I'm wondering if I'm making all the correct decisions to attain it lately. I don't want to not have peace all my life.

Query: General reading.
>>
>>17879528
Ah, thank you. No need to apologize I should have clarified. Thanks again based reader.
>>
>>17879320
Caitlyn
Scorpio
Female
I'm a blonde white girl I listen to a lot of music and I'm a INFP
When am I going to get a boyfriend / when is anything new coming up in my dating life?
>>
>>17879452
not quite accurate... but thanks anyways
>>
File: 2014-11-15 02.06.46.jpg (81 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-15 02.06.46.jpg
81 KB, 540x540
Will do a few Tarot readings so reply to this post for one. I'll need:
>name/nick
>age
>astrological sign
>query

I'm new, so feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>17879761
>Columbus
>22
>Leo
>Short-term future love reading
>>
>>17879761
Mexifag, laughing my ass off at the picture
>>
>>17878222
Shit thanks mane, do you think I need a partner?
>For the anon that gave me a reading last thread

Anybody else have any other readings? I posted this ''Something is affecting me, and I don't quite know what it is. Please let me know what you see. What do I need in my life?''
>>
>>17879761
bahaha yes this is soo true, my mom does this all the time >.>

Geno
Aries
Female
Will C talk to me this month, will we be friends again?
>>
>>17879769
>>17879780
im not mexican please explain
>>
>>17879685
Just curious, how is this not accurate if it a projected outcome over the next month? Not trying to pry or offend, just confused.
>>
>>17879761
Weeze
Aries
What's blocking me?
>>
>>17879782
most hispanic people put away their pans in the oven when its not in use
>>
>>17879782
A picture is worth a thousand words
>>
>>17879788
hey discord :) hope you're doing well
anyways well because he is not shy first of all and whenever i have tried to contact him he ignores me like the plague. thats all :(
>>
>>17879788
my mom does this as well even though she is not hispanic herself but she hangs out with a lot of hispanics (dad and his family) so she started doing this as well...
>>
>>17879761
caitlyn
scorpio
when am I getting a boyfriend
>>
>>17879761
draven
gemini
am i able to regain her?
>>
>>17879761
Ger
Pisces
How can I expect my interview to go next week? Is there anything I should be aware of beforehand?
>>
>>17879815
whoops this was meant to >>17879782
>>
>>17879808
I am assuming he assumed shy off the High Priestess. Another and better way to interpret that card would be to realize that it's asking you to listen to your intuition.Do you really think he is going to contact you this month? Is it reasonable?

Also the rest of those cards still apply. Hanged man and 4 of Pentacles is practically saying nope, nothing will change. Realize it's time to move on (The High Priestess), you know it's true.

And when you choose to move on you will find love through friends.
>>
>>17879815
Lo que no se hereda se mama :^)
>>
>>17879826
could be true I guess oh well such is life
>>
>>17878581
Thank you very much.
Funny. Even my signs know I have PTSD.
>>
>>17879827
se aprende, cierto!
>>
>>17879767
A certain bold endeavor will come successfully. Maybe your crush will say yes to a date, or your gf will agree to anal!
>>
You could like. Do mine. If I make a bio thing? It's like the first one with the demon kitty. >>17879512
>>
>>17879780
Looks like it, yeah. You two are gonna get over whatever pettiness brought you apart. Is he/she a love interest? Because I see the possibility of good stuff happening there.
>>
>>17879861
aww yay thanks I really hope so :3 ^_^ thank you!
>>
>>17879761
Window
Taurus

What will happen with Maggie and I?
>>
>>17879861
>>17879869
we got in a silly fight over something really stupid :/ and yes this is true i really love them... heh so i am quite happy about this. thank you for doing this
>>
>>17879782
>>17879803
>>17879815
My white ex did that, but my family always joked that she's "more Mexican than nopales"...pans in the oven, love of spicy food, kind of a bitch, etc
>>
>>17879847

reader said it's their last reading
>>
....does anyone actually have success with these readings? Oddly intruiging
>>
>>17879801
Your relatives. Might be two women and a younger person. Have three sisters by any chance?
>>
>>17879906
depends on the reader usually
>>
>>17879906
Yesterday one told me about my past, he was right on everything
>>
File: 1466285090225.jpg (148 KB, 737x464) Image search: [Google]
1466285090225.jpg
148 KB, 737x464
Hello /x/, how do you do? I will be doing readings regarding perceptions, feelings, thoughts, love and relationships. I would like a picture of your favorite artwork in the image.

I require your Name, Gender, Query, Single/Taken
>>
>>17879917
who
>>
>>17879913
who is dependable?
>>
>>17879923
Call me E. I'm a single male, and I'm feeling lulzy/masochistic, so you can give me a love reading
>>
>>17878954
>>17879929
It was this
>>
>>17878954
>>17879923
Can you give me a hand with this? i would like to know more about the girl the other reader talked about at the end

Henry, Male, Single
>>
>>17879923
not my favorite art work but it made me laugh a lot.
Marie
female
single
Can I get a detailed love reading please?
>>
File: Medusa.jpg (80 KB, 700x698) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.jpg
80 KB, 700x698
>>17879923

just call me olivia, i like that name. i'm female, and single. i want a love reading please.
>>
File: Megadeth_Album.jpg (106 KB, 800x378) Image search: [Google]
Megadeth_Album.jpg
106 KB, 800x378
>>17879949
Forgot the artwork, sorry
>>
>>17879816
I see a young man of an Earth sign (Taurus/Virgo/Capricorn) next to you. I think you'll meet him somewhere between Spring and Summer. My intuition tells me you'll meet him in college.
>>
File: watermark_IMG_2254.jpg (2 MB, 2232x1810) Image search: [Google]
watermark_IMG_2254.jpg
2 MB, 2232x1810
>>17879955
>>17879923
here's an artwork I really like (it's by Peter Max)
>>
35 M Virgo

Just want a general reading about my current life conditions, and I'm going to leave my job of 15 years in a few months due to circumstances outside of my control, any insight would be appreciated
>>
>>17879923
Oscar
gemini
pls give love reading
single
>>
>>17879923
Brandon
male
single
a general life reading is good but if you can answer how things will turn out with a guy whose name starts with J then that would work too
>>
>>17879939
This question comes up constantly, and it's usually a mix of the best-known readers. Here's the last time it came up:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17817261/#q17817421
>>
>>17879970
bless u for the help
>>
File: eccehomo.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
eccehomo.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>17879991
forgot my art, i dont have a favorite per se but this one is pretty close
quads get
>>
>>17879818
I don't see any obstacles, so it looks like it.
>>
>>17879923
Mark
Male
Will I meet a loving soulmate to have a solid and meaningful relationship in this lifetime? And if so will it happen soon?
Taken but I realize the relationship is one sided so I very likely might end it.
>>
File: 73600_sartor_resartus_lg.gif (390 KB, 1024x849) Image search: [Google]
73600_sartor_resartus_lg.gif
390 KB, 1024x849
>>17879923
What negative qualities does this guy that I keep at a distance feel I possess?

Emily
female
taken
Not my favourite artwork, but I do take a liking to this one
>>
>>17879819
There's a lot of distrust. Your employer needs someone who won't screw him over. I don't think he'll hire you unless you present yourself as someone he can rely on.
>>
File: 1463887726407.jpg (282 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1463887726407.jpg
282 KB, 500x667
>>17880004
Sorry for forgetting the picture. This is the type of artwork I enjoy.
>>
Which reader should I ask if I need to know something /very/ specific?
>>
I have a lot of cards for each reading, so it might take a while. I will try to finish the current queue but there is no way I can do more than what it is already posted.

>>17879944
Well E, it is funny that you say you are masochistic since I am getting a lot of domineering, authoritative male vibes from this reading, especially in regards to your past. You are the kind of guy that sees a girl that he likes and goes for it although no ordinary Sally won't cut it-you have standards and your mind has to agree that there is logic soundness in being with her. You are advised to take it easy, be more dreamy and childlike when it comes to love, do not hold such standards if you want it in your life now and express your own financial security when pursuing girls. There was also a love in your past, a great love, and it's current status is stagnancy so either you or hers feelings are unwilling to change and let go of this love since you say you are single now.

In your current state of affairs it is like you can create things and ideas with your very fingertips! There is happiness and financial security in your home life. This may be due to someone from your past returning in what seems like a turn of luck, or someone you have known since childhood doing something nice for you which has brought a good fortune to you.

I think you will find a girl who catches your eye in the future but it might take some time until then since there will be a period of rest from love. Once you find her though, you are going to formulate a plan onto how to get her to be your girlfriend which will work. I think this might be the all-be-all of relationships too, the soulmate one that is foretold in the stars.
>>
Something is affecting me, and I don't quite know what it is. Please let me know what you see. What do I need in my life?

Can somebody else give me a reading?
>>
>>17880050
Every last bit of this is accurate, every last bit. Can you tell me which cards you got? I think I can learn from you. Also, feel free to ask me one if you like; I understand I sort of wasted your time.
>>
>>17879949
She does not sound very pleasant to me, sorry. She has a very explosive personality and I feel it would not be a long shot to call her bipolar. You will most likely meet her at work/school when a new opportunity arises. Once you get to know her more you will feel like that you are settling for her. She loves to argue and loves conflict. I do not think it will be a healthy relationship.
>>
>>17879808
I hope you are doing well too! I am sorry to hear about that guy :/. I gib you hugs <3
>>
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 800x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 800x1125
>>17879923
Jair
Male
General reading, please.
Single
>>
>>17879881
Just friends. A relationship wouldn't work out since she wants to be alone.
>>
>>17879761
Reader here. I'm done for today. Bye guys!
>>
>>17879911
How so? I mean, could you go more in depth? No sweat if not. But, actually. Yeah, I do have three of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 301x301
>>17879923
Hello reader
>Azmi
>Male
>Will I find success on the project I'm working on?
>Taken
Thanks.
>>
>>17880087
That seems to be how it is going.

Almost every other time I asked about her, they have said that we will end up in a relationship
>>
>>17880069
An unhealthy marriage? im getting kind of confused here cause i also love to argue well fuck, i am sorry to ask but can you tell me if a aldery know her? i started working at a new place some days ago and im planning on making a trip with some people i dont know
>>
>>17879955
Well Marie, your past in love seems very prosperous. In what seems like a stroke of luck for you, it seems like you found your dream man. You probably thought, "Yes!" this is the man of all men, the one you might have wanted a forever with. He was financially secure and probably mature. The current status with this man is of distance. You are at arms lengths from him, at a balance, so I do not think he is in the picture anymore. Please tell me if I am wrong.

Now you are at a point in your life where you are exploring your options and discovering your capacities. You are a Page, young and full of potential with a bunch of enthusiasm alongside to boot. You have a lot of options for a lover but I do not think you will choose, at least for the time being, since you are waiting for the right man to come along to chase you down.

And don't worry, this man will come along in the future. He will be attracted to your warm and nurturing personality and will reserve a special spot in his life for you. The way you act, your warmth, will be the thing that attracts him to you, the thing that draws him to you. He is not only willing to fight for you but he will have an elaborate plan in order to chase you down. It seems like he has the potential to create great things in his life and it is something he likes to do. You will have a known that it is him in your very gut. He will be a new, fresh start in love.

You are advised to continue to express your personality and if you want love in your life right now to be fair and less picky.

~

I have to run out but will be back in a little bit. Just link me to your post when I return.
>>
>>17880120

i probably won't be here when you come back and i'm next in line :( >>17879958
>>
>>17880120

>. The current status with this man is of distance. You are at arms lengths from him, at a balance, so I do not think he is in the picture anymore. Please tell me if I am wrong.

well yeah we have stopped talking and I really miss him :/

but oh wow you were spot on everything really i am so impressed with your reading I really hope i meet this guy soon. or I wished that he was that guy... thank you so much for the reading :)
>>
File: finders keepers.jpg (103 KB, 720x914) Image search: [Google]
finders keepers.jpg
103 KB, 720x914
>>17879923
kaliko
female
taken

reading on whatever as long as it has my utmost well being in heart.

I'll let you choose a question for me.
this is for fun
I generally want to grow and continue to build a good life for myself.

I'd still like to further my psychic abilities but that's on the back burner.

One of many favorites
How can you have just one when there's so much that's beautiful?
>>
>>17879923

James
Male
Single

What the hell is going on with Jeana these days, and what is she hoping for from me, if anything?
>>
File: 1287123222703.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1440) Image search: [Google]
1287123222703.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1440
>>17880186
>>17879923

Ah right the Sacrifi- er, token artwork
>>
File: firebird.jpg (183 KB, 495x688) Image search: [Google]
firebird.jpg
183 KB, 495x688
>>17879923
Tyler
Male
Love and relationship reading, please. When will I have my first real relationship?
Currently Single.
>>
>>17880186

you haven't given up on her yet?
>>
>>17880197

I'm not chasing her, but her friends keep fishing for her. I'd rather she just chat like a normal person.
>>
>>17880201

she doesn't really seem like she's worth your time, man. if she doesn't want to talk to you then forget her
>>
>>17880050
>>17879993
please don't forget mine!!
>>
>>17880204

Easily. I'm assuming her dumbass got into some trouble and wants my help, though.
>>
>>17879923
Luke
Male
General Love Reading
Single
>>
File: S3UrA9t.jpg (554 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S3UrA9t.jpg
554 KB, 1920x1080
>>17879923
Amanda
Female
Single

Can I get a detailed love reading please?
>>
>>17880120
Asfandyar
Male, 21, Scorpio
Taken

Is my girlfriend still meeting and talking with her ex? What do you see in our future?
>>
I have returned. Who is still here? Link me your post.
>>
>>17880509
>>17880286
I'm still here
>>
>>17880509

mememe >>17879958
>>
>>17880004
>>17880033

>>17880509
I'm here.
>>
>>17880509
>17880085
>>
>>17880520
Here.
>>17880085
>>
>>17880509
>>17880001
>>17879991
>>
>>17880509

Still here. Would like to know if she needs help/guidance or if her click is just being stupid.

>>17880186
>>17880189
>>
>>17880509

I'm still here
>>17880005
>>
>>17880509
I ammmm
>>17880158
>>
File: CjQA2x3WYAAEQY5.jpg (21 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
CjQA2x3WYAAEQY5.jpg
21 KB, 500x369
> summoning Bv
>>
>>17880509
>>17878866

still here
>>
>>17880509
Hello
>>17880112
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>17879900
I know. I was still hoping he was on. >>17879923
Could you please go up and do the first reading if you have time? I did the art myself. I'll show off some more art.
>>
>>17880509
>>17878339
I love you?
>>
>>17879661
Im still here
>>
>>17880509
>>17879993
i was the one after olivia
>>
Any readers available?

I'm in an emotional predicament. My boyfriend cares for me a lot, but I can't bring myself to have the same appreciation for him as he does for me. I don't know what's wrong with me. He's kind, funny, attractive, loyal, smart, ambitious. Everything a girl could want. I just don't feel anything. I'm emotionally distant and I know it upsets him. The guilt is going to eat me alive. Will I ever love him as much as he loves me?

E
female
cancer sun, pisces moon, cancer ascendant
long brown hair, green blue eyes, 5'9, slim, young, quiet, passive

>>17880564
I could use bv too right now..
>>
>>17880564
There must be a better way to summon him than cat cartoons
>>
>>17880196
Still here.
>>
It's hard for me to focus now because of loud noise in the background, I hope the accuracy is not tampered but I would not be surprised.

>>17880512
Hello Olivia. In your past you were struggling with your decision to walk away from a man. You knew it was the right decision to leave him but it still tore you up inside despite you containing your emotions and showing others otherwise. You knew it was the right decision to leave him, but the heart wants what it wants and your decision caused you pain and haunted your thoughts. I think this man is still in your life in some regard, but I could be wrong. If he is I do not think there is any positive feelings on his end and it is more of a "get to point" situation when you have to converse with him.

You are currently the victor of a situation, but it is not without it's toll and I would hardly call it a victory. It would not be a long shot to say that you showed the utmost resolve in defending yourself in a conflict you were in, a conflict I have a feeling that was going on for a while, and are now reaping the benefits-but I think that you are somewhat jaded right now so you do not feel like you have really won. I think it's over a guy who had a lot of potential suitors but I could be wrong. And it's right for you to feel jaded, for you have not won for long. It wont be long until they try to run away from you. You are advised to remain firm in your position for some reason.

Do not fret though. There is growth in your path, a sunny outlook for you that comes alongside an epiphany in the future that will change your life to its core. A childhood friend or a person from your past renews a hope in love for you and shows you the light. He will show you light and love but not without first causing great change to you as a person or change to your life in general. He is a potential romantic opportunity but you will not feel passion for him at first it is a love that grows over time.
>>
C
Gemini
Looking for an answer about my future.
Am I going to get it? Do I have to keep working?
>>
>>17880004
Hello Mark. Yes, in fact it is your next relationship. However your current girlfriend is not going to allow you to leave without a fight. Expect conflict, I don't know what she has against you, or if she has anything against you, so I am warning you now to be prepared. You are going to be better off after you leave her and may experience a brief period where you are enjoying being single and being a prosperous single dude, but this new love will come along not too far off after you leave her.

Some things to look out for is that this new girl will have a lot of things on her plate but she manages to be flexible and still have fun. She might be depressed though. You're going to take one look at her and know that she is the one and you will find success in pursuing her. This relationship will be leagues better than the one you are currently in.
>>
The other day, an anon asked about whether or not the same cards should come up for the same question, and I clarified that, even if the cards are different, the story can still be the same. In the last thread, there was a great example of this, in which two spreads were done by different readers for the same question, essentially showing the same story.

In a query involving the potential effect of meddling in a situation, the following two spreads came up:
>>17877578
>8 of Wands, 4 of Pentacles, 7 of Wands
>>17877602
>High Priestess, 10 of Swords, and Queen of Swords

The first of these two spreads shows, conceptually, delivering of a message, holding back, and fighting for position. The second shows intuition/insight, defeat, and mental hardness.

The story told in the first spread shows that a message delivered will cause the other party to become walled off and a subsequent struggle to defend the position of friendship. The story in the second spread begins with the idea itself instead of the action, but it shows the idea being defeated and that the other party will become cold to the querent as a result.

This is a perfect example of two readings with different cards essentially saying the same thing. The focus is slightly different in that the first one picks up a little bit later than the second one, but they are still showing the same turn of events.

I'm glad this showed up, and I hope it's educational.

>>17880564
Hah. What is it, anon? Does a mouse need chasing?
>>
>>17880629
J sees you as good fortune in his life. He wants you to take charge and pursue him. You're going to explore and learn things about yourself with him in matters probably more sexual than anything despite the current feelings there. There's lots of potential here, but mostly short lived affair kind of related. If you really want things to work out long term with him the potential is also there but you are going to change your mind about him in the future, probably once you get to know him better, and move on. So it's up to you really!
>>
>>17880657
Forgot to add my age.
>>
>>17880727
Doing readings today, BV?
>>
>>17879991
Hello Oscar. I see a lot of disappointment in the past which is most likely the result of you foolishly waiting on someone on the hopeful idea that they would return their feelings for you and come around. It was a bad idea rooted in immature aspects of the self. You sort of had Disney, puppy love type feelings towards her but I think those feelings are gone now. That is the past though, and today is a new. There is someone you are close with now, a potential romantic partner , who has or soon will currently end your state of despair in love. You will find the utmost strength and resolve in being with her as well as a passion that can be dialogued by Shakespeare himself. My advice for you is to try and not base all your happiness in love and try to find strength in other matters of your life. Life is not all about love despite it seeming like it is.

It will be kind of hard to be in a relationship with this girl for some reason but you will remain firm in your position in wanting to be with her. You want to be with her and won't let her go, so things will remain steady and the outlook is good. It won't be easy but it will be worth it since you will find yourself in a prosperous, happy household with her in the long term.
>>
>>17880796
you are right, i am shite at love stuff :(
i hope i find this girl you mention
thanks for the read
>>
>>17880005
I do not like this guy. He does not like how you keep your interest in him despite the many blows you are taking. He does not like your unwavering hope for you to be together with him. He thinks you are also sort of out there, which he also does not like.

You are advised to move on, or at least act that you are over him and pretend that you are moving on, for he will come crawling to you after since he most likely wants your interest back. A classic scumbag, but a victory for you.
>>
>>17880796
>>17880810
(this meaning to say i have no idea who this girl could be)
>>
File: IMG_20160501_215749.jpg (300 KB, 1080x719) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_215749.jpg
300 KB, 1080x719
>>17880565
>>
>>17880676

Still here
>>
>>17880782
I am not, but Slithice is doing an excellent job

>I only wish I could see the spreads behind those great readings
>>
I am drained and I am sorry to those I did not get to. I very much enjoyed the readings I did do however I do not think I want to do generals next time since it requires me pulling a lot of cards to clarify what is happening off of no information and takes far too much time. I think I pulled under shy of 20 cards for each general reading!

>>17880846
y-you too
>>
>>17880832
Then why does he try so hard to be friends with me? I think he might see this as more of a game. He might like the challenge of trying to win me over. I'm not sure. Do you think this is correct?
>>
>>17880743
Thank you!!! It was really spot on!!
[spoiler] i hope things end up long term with him, i don't think i could stand losing him [/spoiler]
>>
>>17880700
Wow. Thank you for the reading. It's much appreciated.
>>
>>17880065
I am so flattered! You did not waste my time I enjoyed the reading. I remember the Magician for current general state unrelated to love, a lot of masculine energies in your past and reasoning's. If you want to give me one give me short term future love reading ! [lol]

>>17880117
It is probably in reference to that trip then. I can not say for certain.

>>17880143
Thank you for the feedback! Good luck!

>>17880874
I was trying to think of the words to phrase it but yes, a game.

>>17880838
She will be here soon! Good luck!

>>17880889
Thank you for the feedback! Good luck!
>>
>>17880912
I was the lulzy/masochistic dude, so I'll try to give you one in return. Just let me know relevant genders and tell me if you want me to read for someone in particular or to help you find someone.

Also, if you could tell me which spread you used, I might be able to reconstruct the cards.
>>
>>17880846
Oh, i see. Unfortunately couldn't get a reading from her either lol.
Another time then. Have a good night, dude.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.