[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /x/ want to learn about magic? The helpful spirits to evoke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10
File: ex.jpg (51 KB, 736x537) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
51 KB, 736x537
Does /x/ want to learn about magic?
The helpful spirits to evoke?
The sigils that can help you follow your own success?
The runes to use for any situation or problem?
I'm bored tonight, so I'm out of the /div/ threads with full efforts devoted to teaching any anons that are serious, what I can, in this short time I'm running this thread.

Ask me anything regarding magic and its practice, and I will do my best to help.

I've been practicing, myself, for a little over three years now.
>>
>>17839332
Anything practical with visible or unquestionable results?

I ask for a friend. A very skeptical friend.
>>
>>17839341
In the end, one won't be able to shoot fireballs from their hands, or cause any immediate, drastic changes.
This much is obvious.

So, outside of that, it's very difficult to determine what exactly would constitute a "proof", for a skeptic.

I'd recommend weather magic, to be completely frank. Evocation towards wights to affect the environment around oneself, would be the most direct manner.
The change usually, is very immediate (the day after) and lasts for a long period of time, in my own experience. I can give a step by step, if you'd like.
>>
Is there anything other than sigils that I could use to manipulate circumstances that is rather multi-purpose?
>>
Opinion on E.A. Koetting's system of ritual evocation?

Also, I am opening my crown chakra and I get a bad headache after I do it. What happens after I open all of the chakras? What then do I do? Is there something that you need to do after that?

Alash tad al'ash tal ashtu <-- what does this do when you say it and stare at the inverted pentagram? It is supposed to wake something up inside of you, but what exactly? What is happening?

Also, can you do ritual evocation without a circle, without sigils, without all of that stuff and just sit and meditate? Is it more difficult, or less? It seems like it is less.
>>
>>17839366
Yes. Runes, for one.
Think of Norse runes as a sort of proto-sigil. Sigil magic, as we know it, is based off Runes.
The main difference is as follows:
Sigils are like, homemade, nigger-rigged bombs.
Runes, meanwhile, are professionally made, well-established, weapons with thousands of years of use behind them.

>>17839372
>Opinion on E.A. Koetting's system of ritual evocation?
I think he words his methods in a superfluous way that can be summed up with, "hit gnosis, then proceed with evocation." I wouldn't put money into any of his programs or books.

>Also, I am opening my crown chakra and I get a bad headache after I do it. What happens after I open all of the chakras? What then do I do? Is there something that you need to do after that?
Can't say I'm knowledgeable regarding chakra work, but from my limited understanding-- I would imagine that you have one of your central chakras blocked. You need to, more or less, make sure your central chakra "valves" are open. But take that with a grain of salt.

>Alash tad al'ash tal ashtu <-- what does this do when you say it and stare at the inverted pentagram? It is supposed to wake something up inside of you, but what exactly? What is happening?
Another question I cannot answer. But, I would say that saying "magic" words and formulas, on its own, has no effect, without knowing the meaning. So, nothing bad will happen, and the only good that may come without knowing its true meaning would be achieving gnosis easier.

>Also, can you do ritual evocation without a circle, without sigils, without all of that stuff and just sit and meditate? Is it more difficult, or less? It seems like it is less.
Yes.
It's as difficult as you make it, in all honesty. Some people find that setting up an elaborate ritual helps them "get there", mentally speaking.
Though, for evoking any old deities like Anubis, Hermes, etc etc. I would recommend a somewhat elaborate setup.
>>
>>17839382
So how exactly do I go about using runes?
>>
>>17839411
Begin with the link below, then research the different available books on the subject.
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,4849.0.html
>>
>>17839349
i'd like
>>
>>17839440
Is this a good place to begin? Do you have any recommendations for books to read up on the subject?
>>
How do I make a spell that modifies my mind so I can interpret situations according to my will?

For example if I make a spell for wealth and the next day I get a kiss from a beautiful woman I want to be able to say : "this is the true wealth and my will came true"

Is there a spell for that?
>>
how can I retain my energy more efficiently? as in not get tired in the middle of the day.
>>
>>17839936
Itemize or idealize your goals. Shape them into a form to evoke them at will.

This could be as simple as assigning a talisman to wear to making servitors to clear a path for you.
>>
>>17839332 do you know of any way that could aid in reopening chakras sealed by another whenever i try to reopen them my energy drains away and when i do open them they seal back up immediatly.
>>
>>17840137
however i think it may have been somone who bound to me cause they were feeling my brain and eyes burning from all the intense thinking i was doing and my aura had changed to these black wave like things at the time that moved around and ate all the spirits that would get near me and it was like a fluid but like pointy storm water from an old painting, anyways yea that what it was before all of them got recursivly blocked
>>
>>17839332
I need someone to fall back in love with me...a specific someone.
>>
>>17840169
you seem to have climbed up higher in consciousness but you got knocked down (represented by a loss of power)
keep meditating to increase your strength and look for inspiration and you will progress leaps and bounds beyond your sticking point
>>
File: 1403408902095.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1403408902095.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1080
>>17840010
Create a magic potion by blessing a silver vessel, walking around it three times on a full moon in the forest, using it to catch the blood of ritual sacrifice, empty and cleanse it, then steep a handful of coffee beans in hot water and drink the resulting brew
>>
>>17840171
He never loved you. Vile woman I can smell you.
>>
File: 000000000001.jpg (1 KB, 153x147) Image search: [Google]
000000000001.jpg
1 KB, 153x147
>>17840269
Your relationship with your parents (there is a suggestion that one is no longer around, or at least emotionally absent) is under some strain. You wish to remain fond of them but recent issues are causing frustration – from your side far more than theirs. In fact they seem unaware of your thoughts on the matter. Partly this is because there are ways in which you have been made to feel isolated from certain groups in the past – something of an outsider. Now what is happening is that you are taking that outsider role and defending it to the point of consciously avoiding being part of a group. This will serve you well in your creative and career pursuits.

You have an enormous cynicism towards those who prefer to be part of a group or who exhibit any cliquey behaviour, and you always feel a pang of disappointment when you see your ‘close’ friends seeming to follow that route. Deep down it feels like rejection.
>>
>>17840171
The right work will depend on the circumstances of the falling out. What happened?
>>
>>17840272

savage, simply savage
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 477x387) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 477x387
>>17839332
How does one summon a succubus?

This is very important.
>>
>>17840010
Ginseng.
>>
OP have you had any negative experiences related to the practice? like, have negative entities been drawn to you because of it?
>>
>>17839332
Can't say what I want to master in a short notice, I've already experienced some sorts of magic like dreaming the future and even failed in summoning daemons.
But would be good is if you could provide me with some literature for pagan magics of runic powers.
I know some basics like runes requiring to be etched in wood or engraved in stone.
What I did so far is engraving my runic surname into metal - aluminum (didn't use an tools but machine as it was a project in school) and I also have a ring with the first 8 runes engraved - Tyr's Aet if I recall correctly (used hammer and metal pin of sort for that one).
>>
>>17839349
>So, outside of that, it's very difficult to determine what exactly would constitute a "proof", for a skeptic.
If you can't tell the difference between magical and mundane then I'm not entirely sure what the point is.
>>
>>17839341
A well-kept detailed journal and statistical analysis is better for proving magic than a camera. At a certain point, success rates dwarf those of acceptable statistical probability.

This, however, won't convince your friend.

I have a friend who is fedora as fuck and asked me about these things. I produced for him multiple records of descriptive scries in which people I had not yet met was described with stunning accuracy, followed by pictures of said people matching the description perfectly, complete with timestamps to prove that the scries preceded the meeting by at least a month.

His reaction? “No...no fucking way. What the fuck?! That can't be real! There's no fucking way!” When I asked him to provide a logical explanation, he simply said “it's not fucking real” and left it at that.

My advice to you is not to waste your time.
>>
>>17839341
maybe op will agree. anon the magic is in the mind. you go deep you will see things that are there but not there. It's strange. It's mystery. you need to have a mind filled with patience and understanding. if you wanna do anything. same for magic.
>>
How do I begin to learn this? Op posted a link before that I read through last night; is that a good place to begin? If anyone has some recommendations I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>17839332
How do I enchant an item of clothing/piece of jewelry?
>>
Where do I start? With books? With someone who knows? If books then which?
>>
How to attract and to be attractive to entities?

Meaning that they'd randomly cling to you and start haunting.
>>
Any magic like love spells? Or anything to gain someone's favor? I'm very interested in learning magic and supernatural things like that.
>>
Back in the thread. Cherry-picking through simpler answers, then will take the time to type out longer ones, if life allows.

>>17841457
Start with a book, unless you can find a good teacher (these are difficult to find.)
I'd recommend starting with the Kybalion.
>>
>>17839332
I'd like a simple healing spell.
>>
>>17839697
Sure.
Rough model for it here:

>1. Find a place of "power." This could be a mountain overlooking a city; a large body of water hidden from the public; a glade in the woods. Basically, a private place of nature that has "superiority" to the places of civilization, in some unnamed manner.
>2. Go there late at night, when the moon is high. I say this in a biased manner-- the deity I most frequently work with is Hecate; who is associated with night and the moon. You can use any time of day.
>3. Evoke the wights (land spirits, nameless gods), the ancestors, and the god of your choice. Call them forth, bring them gifts if you feel the need.
>4. Tell them your purpose, what you wish to perform.
>5. Sit in silence, meditating on upholding this communicative link with the spirits.
>6. When you feel you've done that enough, say goodbye, and thank you, and leave.

Simple enough.
>>
>>17839349
How do you do this
>>
>>17841858
see
>>17841838
>>
artfag here, if I create characters based on actual entities or demons or whatever will that attract shit into my life? Or what if I use real life tragedies and people as a basis for stories, characters, themes etc? Is it okay to use things like this in stories, stories have a lot of power over people
>>
>>17841838
>Tell them your purpose, what you wish to perform
Like what for example
>>
>>17841872
>>Tell them your purpose, what you wish to perform
>Like what for example
Ending a drought, causing one
Causing a storm
Whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>17841859
I can attest to this methodology, I more or less do the same thing (I use song to evoke).

>>17841868
Yes, I can also attest to this. Your art is a reflection of your life and vice versa. Art itself is magic.
>>
>>17841900
Huh, is there any backlash with this kind of thing? I wouldn't mind spoopy encounters or anything like that, just wanna know if I could accidentally get one of my cousins possessed or something.
>>
>>17839332
no Satan, no one wants to be a fuck up like you
stop making threads
>>
>>17841838
I think I might be living on one of those "places of power". Here's my story.
>live my whole life on a mountain top, heavily forested, with hollers lined with limestone, quartz, some surface iron, and the occasional meteorites (smaller than my fist).
>always been a spiritual person, but always felt alien and just disgusted with organized Christianity, but not God, Jesus, or the Bible.
>About three years ago, start seeing these three strange birds flying around: two white pigeons and a red-and-white pigeon. (Please understand I've never seen a pigeon on the mountain, I've lived here since birth, 25 years)
>A lot of strange things being to happen to me:
>the urge to "live on and protect this holy mountain until my death"
>have insanely vivid dreams, like spending an afternoon with Abraham (from gensis) hearing first hand accounts of stuff that I didn't (and largely still don't) understand, all while enjoying wine and and freshly-killed lamb in his tent. He was such a breath of fresh air, kind, energetic, at times solemn, but alway friendly. I would go on, but typing on a Vita (my only way to access the web)is hell.
>get strong overpowering urges to tell people about God, about spiritual things, Abraham's promise from God concerning the end of this earth, spirits/angels, the Law and Gospel in harmony.

I am very afraid, and yet at peace.
Is there a way to figure out what all this means, I freely admit I'm not very intune with signs or dreams, or stuff like that. But any good help would be appreciated.
>>
>>17842000
The only thing I could really recommend for this is meditation. Sit and relax, silence your mind, see what happens.
>>
>>17839332
Can you give me Stand powers?
>>
>>17839332
Do you have any good love spells? Im serious and no I am not a fat brony neckbeard
>>
How do I get my wife back.... what spell and how do I do it?
>>
>>17842159
ouch, right in the feels :(
someone help this guy
>>
>>17842159
Welp.
I linked a post earlier in this thread explaining how to use runes.

Read over that.
I'd recommend the runes Naudhiz, Gebo, Perthro, and Inguz.
>>
Anything on spiritual awaking? There was a good obe thread a while back that got me pretty interested.
>>
>>17839332
>use sigils
>they change
>mandela effect?
>>
>>17841975
MMM, BOYS!
>>
>>17842134
uselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuselessuseless
>>
>>17839349
>I did a spell for more fortune in my future
>I got a raise at work
>we routinely get raises every 6 months at work
>The Spell Worked!!
>>
I want to learn something to help me "see the future". Not that much of a future, I just want an answer for a question. I dated a girl in the beginning of this month, but we broke up because she had a crisis (she has those and then starts to feel numb towards others and everything) and then she said she didn't wanted me that way anymore. I'm in love in her and I have a strong feeling that we might get to date again someday, and man, I never guess these things wrong, when I have a feeling it becomes true (I predicted a bunch of stuff like this already, specially related to people; when I feel something about that person it always turns out to be true). I just want to know if we're still going to get back together one day, because she's the sweetest thing and I want her everyday. TLDR; I'm just a girl in love and I want to know if I'm going to get back together with her one day, can you help me on that? Thanks!

>inb4 ikr I am a faggot, literally tho
>>
>>17843732
Sounds like you need divination. Carl+f "/div/" in the catalogue.
Plenty of guides in the OP to help you out.
>>
>>17843738
Thank you man!
>>
Wait! I want some info! I want to know your True Name! I wanna try out a new spell
>>
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 1024x1024
I want to be able to influence people's thoughts, like mind control
>>
>>17839332
Hello Thoth, this is not very related to subject, but maybe you will be able to help me.
I'd like to learn how to open my chakras, to be honest I don't know what are the true benefits of it, but I'm looking for a starting point (can be a book, a website, anything)
>>
>>17843791
Start drawing spirals on everything. Then get lube and give yourself a prostate exam. That will open your base chakra.
>>
>>17840777
Apparently you can be visited by a succubus at any time during the night just by sheer chance (they're kinda like vampires in that way except they don't want to drink your blood they just want sexual stimulation) but this can be very dangerous. If you preform well for her you might live through the encounter with just some acks and pains in the morning. But if you do something stupid like touch her ass when she doesn't want you to and poof your cock is gone or she drags you down to hell for all her sisters to rape you for eternity. But that probably wouldn't be too bad...
>>
>>17842237
Same guy from before. I am new to this and I really want to try it out. Where do I get rune stones at? And what should I do with them? I am sorry but I read the link and I'm still lost
>>
>>17843791
I know nothing regarding chakras.
>>
>>17844001
>*I know nothing
ftfu
>>
>>17844001
Care to give me your True Name? I wanma try something out
>>
File: Eragon_Poster_6.jpg (355 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
Eragon_Poster_6.jpg
355 KB, 1013x1500
>>17844009
ohh shit its eragon!
>>
>>17844012
I don't get the reference. Didn't watch the film. Care to explain?
>>
>>17844001
thoth do wish spells work? do you know any?
>>
anyting for will bending?
>>
>>17844135
You can use runes but, as a novice, you're more likely to fuck up catastrophically than get it right.
>>
>>17844009
Not sure why I'd give something so intimate over a public forum.

>>17844050
Wish spells? Sounds like any applied sigil, rune, etc.
>>
File: oTVIYvE.png (259 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
oTVIYvE.png
259 KB, 479x359
kill lucifer, im ficking serious. Or make me stop being in afterlife and this life at the same time got no focking dreams anymore everything follows the same got damn story, it's like your possessing a clone of yourself when you fall asleep
>>
Can magic make me become a successful and well-known individual and billionaire? If so, I'd have to think about it, but as of now I wouldn't want to rot in hell for practicing sorcery.
>>
>>17839332
Could you advise me anything to try in regards toward repairing a damaged brain, specifically memory problems? To have a better memory in general, or even a fucking normal one.
>>
>>17844464
Rudolf Steiner, a well-known occultist in some circles, said that if magic could make anyone a millionaire then the people trying to sell you this would be millionaires themselves not desperate poorfags trying to sell you books.
>>
File: 00.jpg (39 KB, 285x416) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
39 KB, 285x416
>>17839332
Curious about the best means of become knowledgeable about Tarot and skillful at Tarot divination.

>should i familiarize myself with symbols generally, the history of symbols, hermeticism and Jungian ideas, or will this lead to a far too open and wishful interpretation?
>What are some essential reading material?
>which deck is ideal to work with? The Thoth deck is gorgeous but Crowley was emphatic that it be used according to his precise system
>I dunno whether its just snobbery but a lot of youtube Tarot tutorials seem a bit wishy washy.
>>
>>17843999
Not a summoner; I just hope you get the help you need and are successful. I know these feels. Good luck brother.
>>
Remember when doing your occultic works not to use them for wrong purposes for this would be wrong action and might get you sent to a Naraka or the Hermetic Order of Limbo may send you to a Tartarus.

Here is a thread that explains it further.
>>17841541

Hail Hades, Hail Athena, Hail Shakti, Hail Vishnu, Hail ISIS (the weigher of hearts).
>>
Let's say, for the sake of argument, a major humanitarian tragedy (9/11, JFK, an aviation disaster, etc.) was actually a ritual sacrifice.

Specifically, what would the practitioner receive in return if the ritual was perfect and successful? What "power-up" could possibly be received?
>>
>>17839332
How do I summon entities(ex. Demons)?
Where should I start?
Any books that can guide me to the right direction?
>>
>>17839332
How do i quas wex exort and its benefits?
>>
File: 1464799343759.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464799343759.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Care to give a rough guide to homemade sigils OP? I have been reading some books mostly chaos magick and i cant get definitive instructions without conflict. Maybe some help from an experienced user would aid me.
>>
>>17845078
same guy here.
Also what is your opinion on chaos magick in general? is it a valid path or simply a dead end?
>>
How do I into runes?
What do they do?
>>
>>17844436
You are posessed by a demon btw. Hes not that strong though. He says hes lucifer? Naw luci is bro tier. Call on michael the archangel, he enjoys demon stompting, as im not in the mood.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.