[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are angels flesh & blood, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
Are angels flesh & blood, /mu/?
>>
>>17824265
no but kurt did a lot of occult stuff

he was a big fan of anton lavey and did voodoo and hexes
>>
>>17824272
Was his suicide such a "hex?"
>>
>>17824286
no i think his suicide was regular and he probably had courtney or a friend help him

but I have heard that he tried putting a hex on a journalist once and that he was into voodoo
>>
>>17824294
>Be heroin addict
>wake up sober, see wife courtney
>suck-start shotgun
>>
>>17824294
I think he was killed. There were no prints on the gun and I don't believe he asked someone to do it.
>>
>>17824265
Bleach is their best

Prove me wrong fags
>>
>>17827081
I dont want to ruin your vision, but if you research enough you will find your answer
>>
>>17824272
[citation needed]
>>
>>17827694
I don't want to tell you about him but if you google you will find information
>>
Jsjsjsj
>>
>>17827706
Op here, what kind of a sissy uninvested reply is that? Speak your mind, lest i dismiss your opinion for lack of passion.
>>
>>17827663
Pfft, why google when i can consult the ultimate control group?
>>
>>17827652
In utero is their best, evidenced by sales and resources made available to them as well as the unparalleled passion manifested.
>>
>>17828170
>>17828163
all I'm saying is that theres a connection between rock and roll and satanism, a series called "they sold their souls for rock and roll" explains some of it
>>
>>17828232
Is this a sweeping indictment of all rock n roll as satanic?
>>
>>17828252
Well most of the mainstream musicians are into the occult. I guarantee you if you search whatever band you want with satanic afterwards you will get some results.

Sometimes they say it out in the open like the red hot chili peppers at the 1992 music awards, they said "first we would like to thank satan".
>>
>>17828266
And if i were a Roman Catholic who has not or will not break Faith but happens to play rock music when i pick up an instrument because thats what comes naturally to me, it's because we are the purple devil? Not because its a valid mode of artistic self expression that equates to modern folk?
>>
>>17828278
"Rock has always been THE DEVIL'S MUSIC . . . I believe rock and roll is dangerous . . . I feel we're only heralding SOMETHING EVEN DARKER THAN OURSELVES."-----David Bowie (Rolling Stone, Feb. 12, 1976)

http://www.whale.to/b/satanism_music_q.html

The rock and roll melodies are probably from spririts and given to them. If you make music with god in mind and stuff it probably wont be, but mainstream wise it is most likely satanic.
>>
>>17828290
https://youtu.be/14wLjtKF33M
>>
File: who_is_it.jpg (54 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
who_is_it.jpg
54 KB, 400x296
>>17824265
>>
>>17828290
Its carnal usually, i have to agree, but people are spirit as well as flesh. .. that makes it real, not bad. What you have to look for is a redeeming message that acknowledges the bad as bad and yearns for better things.
>>
>>17828323
Moar debil music...
https://youtu.be/tjKjqFU4mws
>>
>>17828290
Bowie was on copious amounts of heroin and other drugs throughout that whole period
>>
>>17828323
thats if youre implying that human spirits are the only spirits that can contact us or influence us, it could be demons, human spirits or other entities, whatever message that is intended to be perceived on the grass level is ultimately destroyed with the subliminal trances and magic spells that it could be laced with.
>>
>>17828337
You should read the link I posted
>>
>>17828290
I think you need to adapt. Rock n roll is nolonger synonymous with success & prosperity, and no one sells their souls for anything less. Their are like zero illuminati theories surrounding rock bands currently, save coldplay. .. But they scarcely qualify as a rock band, yo
>>
>>17828346
1987 called and they want their 700club notions back.
>>
>>17828302
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
>>17828356
This is not based off any preconceived notions about what should be christian and good and not, this is what they say.

I was there when Dre said he SOLD HIS SOUL to the devil for a million bucks. And i swear, the Devil got a receipt for his ass. - Griffey, producer for Dre

First of all, we'd like to thank Satan... - Red Hot Chili Peppers at MTV awards

Ozzy - "I really wish I knew why I've done some of the things I've done over the years. I don't know if I'm a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it's not what I think it is - Satan". -----Ozzy Osbourne (Hit Parader, Feb., 1978, p.24)

'My overriding interest was in kabala and Crowleyism. That whole dark fearsome never world of the wrong side of the brain'.--Bowie NME 1976 & Nov 1995

We were doing witchcraft, trying to make witchcraft music. - Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys

Christianity will go, it will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and will be proved right. You just wait.. . .We're more powerfull than Jesus ever was.. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me. - John Lennon

i mean the beatles even had Alister Crowley on one of their album covers.
>>
>>17828374
Meh, dre is a rapper, so thats irrelevant. Ozzy was essentially praying the devil wasnt involved in his work and thats venerable. And who would give bowie a chance even?
>>
>>17828413
You're still thinking small picture
>>
>>17828426
You are still thinking small picture. The debil doesnt pedal rock, he pedals success. Rock is nolonger successful. It is much more likely he is currently enticing the youth with ultra massive FB likes or YouTube hits now, not fucking record deals ad rockstars.
>>
>>17824265

A polarized frequency being higher in order than a man, but lower than God. A tuner of the universe with no grey be it black or white.
>>
>>17828441
>rock is no longer successful

its not as mainstream as it use to be

Rock and roll is known to be about self empowerment, freedom ect

Regardless of what you think, most mainstream musicians admit that they have done occult things. Rock music I think has a special relationship with demonic entities because its nature itself promotes freedom and it has individuals who are more into freedom and a break from traditional ways
>>
>>17828461
Nope. Its just the most expressive medium available to folks with bipolar disorder.
>>
>>17828374

Shit, what if this guy was right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gQV15DPvyE
>>
>>17828486
>>17828480
theres an illuminati card up right now that talks about this here it is>>17822430
>>
File: einstein.jpg (57 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
57 KB, 800x800
>>17824265

To sum up this thread, nirvana, bob dylan, beatles, aleister crowley, dick cheney.

yes.
>>
>>17828527
What? Pray tell.
>>
>>17828539
I don't understand
>>
>>17828545
Explain, tell more. What is meant by an illuminati card being up anyway, and expand upon this instance
>>
>>17828556
Well that was more of a side factoid. Are you the guy arguing that rock music and mainstream music isn't satanic?
>>
>>17828564
To be fair, no one has asked me what i thought yet. I believe any music can be satanic. I believe there is satanic rock music. I wish to oppose the notion that it is thoroughly true.

Ya know, really... its the Satanism thats satanic... not the music... its kindve like the "guns don't kill people, people do" arguement.
>>
File: DaveMustaine01.jpg (272 KB, 1000x1501) Image search: [Google]
DaveMustaine01.jpg
272 KB, 1000x1501
>>17828588

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine: Satanic Forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk
>>
>>17828603
Mustaine is a born again Christian, will you now deny God's will in his greater work? Are you the small picture guy?
>>
>>17828588
yeah but what if the demons give them their melodies? Also Is it safe to say that some times music can sound objectively evil?
>>
>>17828612
>Are you the small picture guy?

wat?
>>
>>17828617
he thinks you're me

hes not me anon
>>
>>17828614
Pump the brakes, lets dwell on this a spell... so what is dave to do now that he is saved, stop shredding or kill himself? Destroy his former work? Start playing skillet covers?
>>
>>17828627
It seems to me dave mustaine has been given a talent and in the end he might be held accountable for not developing it.
>>
>>17828633
B b b but, where does talents come from biblically?
>>
>>17828633
>>17828627
i don't know but maybe doing a job or living a lifestyle that is not totally dedicated to the christian god is itself satanic? If you focus on yourself you will become more worldly and the bible says that this world is owned by satan

>>17828641
Talents I would assume come from god and should be used for him
>>
>>17828641
Satan? No, GOD. Talent comes from above, even if we may neglect or abuse it. And it may be sacrilegious to propose it comes from below.
>>
>>17828647 And now, in retrospect, Dave's career... even his missteps are a testimony to the great mercy of Jesus Christ, and will you now curse it? Hmmm? Small picture?
>>
>>17828673
hes only 1 person but as a whole most of them are
>>
>>17828697
Maybe you would do well not hasten to pass judgement instead observing how much more of God's will might unfold?
>>
>>17828708
Simmer down; theyre just stupid because they dont have a Pope
>>
>>17828708
So you're saying more and more of the bad musicians might become christians? Might, but who knows really?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.