[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien Abductions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 196x257
Hey there fellow Earth-dwellers, I come with a serious request. I want to get off this planet and see the surrounding stars, and I suppose the only hope I have is being taken by extra terrestrials. I've heard many people claim to have contact with extra terrestrials, and today I call onto those people to help this insignificant soul out.
>>
space isn't real. you live inside a quantum mechanic AI simulation designed like a humans eyeball. satan is the AI program controlling this dream world you live in. you live inside of him. aliens are not real however archons or demons are. angels are real so is god his kingdom and angels. better start putting your faith in jesus christ because its all you or anyone has.
>>
>>17781482
I like how you capitalized AI, but not God

Fuck off with your retarded cult theories
>>
>>17781491
its almost like you know me or something.
>>
>>17781492
M Y S T E R I O U S
>>
>>17781499
id say its more esoteric

oh well eat a banana
>>
>>17781503
The word you're actually looking for is "nutjob." But sure, keep pretending to be superior because you're one of a handful of idiots who believe the same shitty Science Fiction novel premise.
>>
>>17781529
why are you on /x/? are you actually the OP?
>>
>>17781544
No this is OP. Didn't mean to cause an argument
>>
>>17781465

Let's take this seriously for a moment.

Suppose there is some sort of fleet stationed around the moon. Not a big fleet, but not a small one either. Let's assume it is the same size as our Navy. For our purposes, let us also assume that they are as technologically advanced as we are in the form of communication (Travel is something else).

>So wait, these aliens can travel trillions of miles but can't communicate in any better ways then us??

No, they can communicate better than us, but in order for us to understand them they must dumb down their science to our level. Sort of like using small words when speaking to a child.

So these aliens are listening to and communicating with the entire world. Among the billions of people, and among the thousands of trillions of interactions, you somehow need to make your desperate cries stand out to them, enough to the point that they investigate and respond back.

The only way I can see this being done is to either be astonishingly lucky (don't bet on this), or to do something so drastic and amazing that it catches their eye. Something like...

>Building a high powered telescope and finding their ship
>Building a laser and sending signals to them
>Intercepting their messages and decoding them
>Building and sending a rocket into orbit (NASA does this as a competition every year for aspiring engineers), but your rocket makes it to something insane like the moon
>Cracking some sort of massive theory wide open, such as in quantum mechanics

It's not as easy as crying out like a SJW. These aliens wouldn't give a fuck about you, unless you give them a reason to.

It's sort of like trying to attract the attention of the Navy. You can sit on a beach all day and sob to yourself, or you could become a terrorist smuggling nuclear warheads across the Atlantic. Which do you think will attract their attention faster?
>>
There is no rhyme or reason. Just read any alleged abduction. The only real pattern is that night time seems to be the best time. I guess if you see some strange object you can move towards it, eg. Betty and Barney Hill and Travis Walton. That seem to work for them.
>>
>>17781544
Hmmm? No, I'm not OP. I can get behind certain ideas on /x/, but yours was so retarded it nearly took my breath away.

Stick to writing speculative fiction, would ya?
>>
>>17781465
>>17782104

you sure?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.