[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/ In contrast to >>17759478 , How you imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: bluesky.jpg (575 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
bluesky.jpg
575 KB, 2592x1944
Hello /x/

In contrast to >>17759478 ,
How you imagine Heaven?

inb4 72 virgins
>>
>>17779051
76 virgins
>>
>>17779051
They won't be virgins for long
>>
>>17779051
Another existence, another place, another lifetime. I don't feel like it would be in this dimension but one with similar constraints to the laws of physics. the more I learn and grow in this world the more suited to me the next one will be. I'll still die again, there will always be the cycle.
>>
I believe in the revalation description. I believe our old pets and all the animals will be there. I believe that when I get to heaven, I won't be confined and I'll be able to explore the universe.
>>
>>17779051
>How do you imagine Heaven
What ever you want it to be.
Id like it to be a never ending fun adventure. With a sensible plot.
>How do you imagine Hell
What ever you dont want heaven to be.
I'm back with my parents, living in the basement we never had, being forced to visit a site I would like to get off of.
>>
>>17779051
A state of pure existence wherein all of time and space are perceived simultaneously. We don't "go" there; we are always there. This is just one tiny piece of a larger whole.
>>
>>17779051
A good place that is never boring.
>>
DMT
dynamite
>>
>>17779051
Heaven is a state of mind, not a place. Any one of us can be in heaven or hell right now.

I think you really want to ask, what happens after death.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.