[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/ How you imagine Hell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 38
Hello /x/

How you imagine Hell?
>>
File: 1428039314727.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1428039314727.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
>>
I think earth is hell and our duty as humans is to purify this place
>>
Not a scary place, just endless torture and flames
>>
Like London
>>
>>17759478
like most of asias bigger cities
>>
Rio de Janeiro but 30 degrees warmer.
>>
lonely and in pain :'(
>>
>>17759478
Area code 401
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 837x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 837x673
>>17759478
You remove freewill and add a traumatized uneasy feeling of complete helplessness and inability to leave the situation. Along with extreme bodily weakness, loss of strength and ability, massive pain, insanity that effects all lodgic except pain sensation, visual and auditoral pain and torture.

And inability to escape by death, but inability to appricate the knowledge of not being able to die. In that you always feel the pain is constant, and never ending and you are going to die and be consumed again but you don't.

Ideally it was a bad story told so people would not be assholes or serial killers. Ideally reincarnation is real, but we also need a place of punishment for those who are wicked in this reality.

I believe In Sheol. And that we are judged for the things in this life, based on Karma and the rules of the matrix.
>>
>>17759478
Kali Yuga.

In other words, we are already living in it.
>>
>>17759774
Yes what a wonderful show.
>>
>>17759780
What show?
>>
>>17759786
Oh you don't know?
>>
>>17759787
Kali Yuga is the name of the dark age.
>>
>>17759789
I'm well aware.
>>
Made up, non-existent and superstitious.
>>
I don't think there is a hell. I think there are and infinite number of hells within the infinite number of parallel realities/universes.

People who have had an NDE or have done some astral travel to such places report all kinds of different scenarios. It's a "choose your own adventure" type thing.

My favorite (because I have personally experienced it myself) was 'becoming your sin'. I don't like that word, so let's say "becoming whatever tortured or prevented you from living as your true self". So, for an example - let's say you were lustful in life. Your hell would be a place where you don't experience lust, you ARE lust. You experience yourself as the pure concept of lust, and not in a good way. You don't have a hunger for it, you ARE the hunger.
You might be alone or with others. It's not for all eternity, though in a state like this there is no time, so it might seem as an eternity. In reality, it's just a stage, another step on your way home. But it sucks, it absolutely does. I became depression. I didn't have it anymore, I WAS it. I've been pain. I've been fear. Again, those aren't emotions or feelings, it's the naked concept. Crazy shit.

Other people report more classic biblical stuff, lake of fire, tortured by demons, no escape, no hope, eternal pain and suffering, dying and being resucitated only to die another horrific death. Exciting shit like that.
>>
Same day everyday. Like, every single day plays out same as previous day, completely same. you wake up and do the same job and come home and then sleep, and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>17759774
I'm really confused. Is Sadhguru wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChE0hDRNLs
>>
File: 1417977987142.jpg (108 KB, 360x452) Image search: [Google]
1417977987142.jpg
108 KB, 360x452
I imagine a galaxy far far away is actually hell.
>>
Hell to me sounds like: Knowing what happiness is yet never being able to be happy.
>>
>>17759478
Already there.
>>
>>17759478
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nice_Place_to_Visit
>>
Watching people roleplay on /x/ for all eternity. Unable to shitpost.
>>
File: 1453928710047.png (16 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1453928710047.png
16 KB, 300x309
>>17759478
http://holdinghandswithhades.edublogs.org/seven-deadly-sins-part-7-the-others-by-neil-gaiman/

ENJOY, lads and laddies.
>>
File: 1449550249778.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1449550249778.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>17759478
No need to imagine, we experience it when we wake up every morning m8.
>>
>>17759478
Outer Darkness
Lake of Fire
Weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth.
Fire never goes out, you never die.

Most of you will find that description quite apt in a hundred years or less.
>>
>>17760078
no..

not that
>>
>>17759478
She looks a bit like a female two face from batman
>>
"To die in mortal sin without repenting and accepting God's merciful love means remaining separated from him for ever by our own free choice. This state of definitive self-exclusion from communion with God and the blessed is called "hell."" Catechism of the Catholic church Article 12 section 4
>>
>>17759478
>underground cave system
>dimly lit by lapping flames
>always warm
>perfumed by phosphorous and burned flesh
Overall a very comfy and snuggly place.
>>
>>17759853
Shit meme.
>>
>>17759478
A dead, empty world, with a few roads leading out.
>>
>>17759789
You haven't heard?
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30

This.
>>
>>17760204
Once more proving the RCC doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
>>
>>17759478
The person you became meeting the person you could've become?
>>
>>17760573
There's a lot of different people you can become, and there will always be potentially better or worse end results regardless of how well you do.

That statement is dumb.
>>
>>17759758
sounds like mk ultra
>>
>>17759478
Falling about 1000 feet, hitting a lake of molten gold, sinking in the molten gold 20 fathoms deep, getting sucked through a drain at the bottom of the gold tank, falling in a dark tunnel, everyone is screaming at you, unbearable heat, never ending pain. This keeps happening over and over.

I don't know but a priest told me this is what he saw.
>>
eating hotdogs every day, and never any chilli, surely this is hell.
>>
hell is a place where the tastiest, most awesome pizzas are made from scratch with the finest ingredients, right in front of you. but you can't eat any of it. not even a taste.
>>
File: 580133-275838-34.jpg (22 KB, 780x336) Image search: [Google]
580133-275838-34.jpg
22 KB, 780x336
Christianity is a mythology that is based on fear. "The devil" is just like the boogeyman; the church uses it to scare people in the same way parents scare their kids. Think "if you don't do your chores, the boogeyman will get you." In the same way, 'hell' has no more reality than Narnia; it’s just a story used scare people. If you scare someone enough, they lose their ability to think rationally; they can only react emotionally, and that is the real value of the stories of 'hell' and 'satan' to the church. If people aren't scared, they don't come to church, and if they don't come to church, they don't $$tithe$$.
>>
bad
>>
>>17759478
hell is infinity. its not a place you go to after you die. its one with heaven, they are the same thing at the same time. hell is over in an instant, but its all the longest time of your life. there is no such thing as death, only death of your current consciousness. life and death are also both one. once your body, your brain dies, you are immediately reborn into another body, memory lost from the previous body. does this make any sense?
>>
File: oh no.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
>>
File: billhead.jpg (29 KB, 480x578) Image search: [Google]
billhead.jpg
29 KB, 480x578
>>17760620
sorry wrong pic.
>>
>>17760624
lol. oh my god. oh no......
>>
>>17759739
Rhode Island?
>>
>>17760612
hell be a cruel mistress, like the sea.
>>
>>17760633
so...hotdog our rice tonight. hell can wait.
>>
>>17759481
That's actually a really interesting view, do you know if any resources I can read exist on this concept?
>>
>>17759478
Hell is just separation from God, and the eternal pain that results from knowing you made amistake you can't come back from.

For example, after knowing a woman as closely as anyone has known her, and loving her more than any man ever has, and she me, we just walked away from each other. Even though I know it had to change, it had to be different than it was if it's gonna be worthy, there is a certain nagging pain that won't go away knowing I'm without her. And that pain will never go away. No matter who else I'm with, I'll still feel alone.

Same principle with Hell, only it's God, not a True Love. And the pain is infinitely worse.

Jesus described Hell as a place where "the worm (?) does not die, and the fire is never quenched". Not sure what that means.
>>
Hell is nothing but a bed of chaos, which was accidentally formed after the failed attempt to recreate the first Flame. Which is also known as the first sin, also referred to as original sin.
>>
reliving your life's most traumatizing moments, from the smallest to the biggest without ever getting used to the feeling. A mobius strip of "fuck my life"
>>
>>17759478
THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY ON!
>>
>>17759495
> not a scary place
> just endless torture and pain
Wat
>>
>>17759478
A hot place with hot horned babys read for sax.
>>
>>17759478
I don't, that's the key.
>>
>>17761134
/thread
/faith
>>
>>17760700
You always have a boner and you're always burning with desire?
>>
>>17760763
Ptsd is like that.
Wake up and first thought is a horror scene. Then sporadically throughout the day you remember more and more shit.

The best way to get over it sadly is through exposure therapy of scaring the fuck out of yourself.
>>
>>17759478

Something slightly better than my life.
>>
Everything that you love and it starts to gradually fade away...repeating this over and over
>>
The absence of all love. Even at a living person's lowest point they can still feel love either by loving or being loved. Hell is a nothingness without any love where love is a concept that doesn't exist. People in Hell are driven mad because they remember memories of love but cannot express it or feel it.
>>
File: 1449534166910.jpg (17 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1449534166910.jpg
17 KB, 604x340
>>17761731
what are you, hell's stenographer?
>>
>>17761731
Close. It's the absence of hope.
>>
if I kill myself will I go to hell? if suicidal thoughts are demons in my brain you think god would give me a break or something
>>
I had a dream that I went to hell. It was some dark orange industrial area, and the people I was with wouldn't accept that they were dead, with one girl saying "we can't be dead, this place is too much fun!" We walked along some catwalks in between some big black buildings and went through a window into one of the group's flats. We turned on the tv and the only channel was a human head in a microwave, turning and popping and melting. Every time there was a pop or a fizz everyone would crack up like it was hilarious. I woke up shortly after that.
>>
>>17760624
HE'S GONNA BE MEAN TO ME!
>>
>>17759758
>tip
No.
Hell is the lake of fire, absence from God, disorganized torment by demons for the pure pleasure of demons.
>>
>>17762012
god dont real fag
>>
I imagine hell is this.

You're a skeleton
it's cold
you can't move
you just lie there looking at a blank ceiling unable to blink, dream, or sleep.

for eternity
>>
>>17762020
I believe He is. It's not my job to change the minds of the stubborn.
>>
>>17759478
No Root Beer or Snikkas Boz
>>
An ultimate paradox
>>
>>17759478

The collected artworks of Zdzislaw Bekinski.
>>
>>17762025

Why would the God of the entire universe be specifically male when aliens probably have genders that don't fall within the human male/female system?
>>
>>17759478

A mechanism for using fear of an unverifiable future punishment to motivate conversion and deter doubt
>>
>>17761976
you were on Zug Island.
>>
>>17762332
damn i remember how my mom cried when the news anchor announced his murder on tv.
>>
Living
>>
im already living in hell. Mom killed herself and the last thing i said to her was " you are the worst mom , i hate you ". Every day i remember that and cant enjoy anything anymore.

Is hell , i dont feel anything since then , this hell where you feel dead , you are not sad , angry or depress ....just empty. The idea that i cant find a way to save her... is real hell. If there is a biblical hell...im sure im gonna end there.
>>
>>17762413
she knew you didn't mean that shit.
>>
>>17762413
if she's the type of person to kill herself she probably suffered from psychological issues, if you said she was the worst mom this probably stemmed from an incidence of substance abuse, violence or etc.

find it in yourself to go help people who had the same problems she did. what you said to her does not matter, nothing matters to a person who is dead. she does not feel anything about it. only you feel about it, so only you can get past it.
>>
>>17762422
that is just shit kids say to their parents.
>>
>>17759478
Covered in candy floss, getting sex all day off degenerate women who didn't make heaven, how do you imagine heaven? Seeing as it bares no description two heavens will not be similar, so how do people go to the same
one? so describe the shit one to install fear not the good one because it's all bullshit.
>>
>>17762432
Also in theory who would offer you everything you want for your soul? God or devil? Christ-tricked
>>
commercial break...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca0MwwbeWtM
>>
>>17762457
Kek
>>
>>17760151
That sign is depressing as fuck, anon
>>
If hells real in the biblical sense

I'd feel like it'd just be empty, like literally nothing
>>
>>17759758
People always say this constant pain shit, but most people are to retarded to understand that at some point the pain you feel will just fade away, you get used to it.
>>
File: 1323635452001.png (11 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1323635452001.png
11 KB, 344x326
>>17759478
Not entirely convinced I'm not already there.
>>
>>17759478
This is gonna sound stupid as fuck but I think hell is something we carry spiritually or from our previous life. Symptoms like mental illness, depression, schizophrenia or various dependencies like alcoholism, drug addiction that grow onto us without any reasons to why we destroy ourselves or could it be that hell is something we put ourselves into to get somewhere better or is it something in our head. I personally don't believe in heaven or hell but the idea keeps me going somehow.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x416
>>
>>17759478
Heaven cuz my moms not there.
>>
>>17759836
So, I'm in it
>>
>>17760700
That in hell destructive and erosive properties are infinite and unending
>>
Not real.
>>
Hell is the DMV, your number is 666. Every day the count starts from 1, and always closes right as you're about to be called. Cycle then repeats.
>>
>>17761101
i guess he means not scary as in boo but more scary as in pain
>>
>>17762356
Fellow Detroit bro?
>>
>>17759478
A dark hole in which you can see nothing. Giant monsters are constantly hunting you but you can't see them or anything else, you can only hear them moving and feel pain as they attack you.

No death; this repeats forever.
>>
>>17760573
Thanks, 9gag
>>
>>17760614
Then why was the concept of hell extant in the early, unorganized Christian church? There was no tithing system, but there was a concept of heaven and hell.
>>
>>17759758
>but we also need a place of punishment for those who are wicked in this reality.
I've heard this a lot, but why do people believe it? Why do you need to punish people. It's just revenge. What you should be doing is reforming and deterring, neither of which require a hell to be real.
>>
>>17761779
It depends on which church you belong to. In most mainstream Christian churches, suicide is considered a sin or a ticket to hell. Some, like the Mormon church, consider it to be a tragic consequence of uncontrollable environmental and genetic factors, and thus not a sin, depending on the reason for the suicide. If you do it to escape a crime they would likely consider it a sin, but if you do it because you hate yourself and want to die they might not. I'm not an expert on this, though. I'd advise you to check out official publications from the LDS church and other mainstream Christian churches like Catholicism or Lutheranism to learn more.
>>
>>17760614
Examine the universe.

Anything scary about it?
>>
>>17763444
The DMV in MD HAS to service anyone in the building at the time of close. It's pretty funny when the employees are booking it trying to clear the line because they wanna go home. NOW WE ARE THE KEEPERS OF TIME, BITCHES.
>>
>>17763707
Black holes are pretty scary, bruh
>>
>>17762012
>Hell is the lake of fire,

Please stop mistranslating Gehenna as hell
>>
File: hell.jpg (3 MB, 2052x2034) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
3 MB, 2052x2034
i see hell like the classic way
>>
>>17759478
IT IS A PLACE OF UNTOLD SUFFERING WHICH YOU WILL ALL ENDURE! THE GREAT SEVEN MOUTHED BEAST MAR'FUNGOLAX WAITS FOR YOU! SPIDERS OF ENAMEL WILL BUILD NEW WOMBS FOR THEIR YOUNG INSIDE YOUR TEETH! MEAT BUGS WILL INFEST YOUR MUSCLE! TUNNELING AND BORING INTO YOUR IMMORTAL FORM TO CREATE THE UPMOST AGONY. THEY WILL BUILD AND BIRTH GENERATIONS BENEATH YOUR SKIN! THOUSANDS OF YEARS WILL PASS AND THE HOLES IN YOUR FLESH WILL ONLY BE BORED DEEPER! SPIRES OF DEATH CODED IN PISS SHIT AND THE WORST INSECTS YOU CAN IMAGINE ALL SCRATCHING AT THE BLOOD RED SKYLINE. YOU WILL THE AWAIT THE RETURN OF GOD BUT YOU SHALL ONLY NO THE INSECTIAL VOID OF SHAMALU AND THE GREAT RAPING PIT OF GRAKATOSH! YOUR MEAT WILL BEAR HARVEST TO THE GREAT PIG FATTY. YOU WILL KNOW ONLY AND LIVE ONLY TO PROVIDE THE ETERNAL HOG MORE MEAT COVERED IN SO MUCH FILTH AND ROT.
>>
>>17763691
He asked about God, not about the hundreds of divisions of organized religion's views. What a useless post. Really upsetting.
>>
>>17759478
A big barren wasteland with lots of random patches of fire
And a shitpile of demons

Also a bunch of people bound and being tortured

Maybe a bunch of pissed off warlocks
>>
The same as life here just with no way out.
>>
>>17763920
FIRST YOU ARE DROPPED IN THE FOREST OF HUMA WHERE YOU ARE GREETED BY THE OLD TIMBER ONE! HIS ROOTS SHALL BORE WITHIN YOU AND TOUCH YOUR SOUL! IT WILL BE IMMENSELY PAINFUL! THERE HE WILL JUDGE YOU! THEIR EXIST FOURTEEN REGIONS ON THE INFESTED PLAINS OF MEAT! WE USUALLY SEND NEW ARRIVALS TO GRAGUSH' MAKALETH THE GREAT BARREN STINK WASTE. IT IS A PLACE OF FOUL ODORS, GREAT SADNESS AND CARNIVOROUS HOUSEPLANTS THAT BARK. IT IS ALSO THE PLACE OF THE TINY BLACK MONKEY MEN WHO LOVE TO RAPE NEW ARRIVALS BUT AVOID THE OLD BLOOD DUE TO THE FACT MANY OF OUR OLDEST ONES HAVE CONTRACTED EVERY HELLSPAWN PARASITE KNOWN TO US AND ARE LITERAL WALKING, WEEPING PUS BLANKETS DRAPED OVER A SKELETAL SHEET WHICH ALSO IS INFECTED WITH MORE PARASITES. BONE PARASITIC INFECTIONS ARE THE MOST COMMON AS IT IS YAHWEHS WISH TO CAUSE THE MOST PAIN TO THEM.
>Gotta go
>Shift at meat/shit boiling stiring pit is starting soon
>Satan wants to get on tumblr.
>>
Imagen that hell is being shaped from your greatest phobias, that's all you need to make your own personal hell, the more imagination you have the worse it gets, piles up fast
>>
>>17763936
DID I MENTION YOU ARE RAPED, ALOT. I MEAN YOU HEAR ABOUT DEMONS RAPING YOU DOWN HERE BUT WHAT WE GOT GOING ON ITS.. ITS JUST RIDICULOUS DUDE. SEE A TREE? RAPED! WALKING TO THE SUFFERING CAVES OF WEEPING? RAPED! CRYING OUT FOR GOD? RAPED. RAPED BY FIRE, RAPED BY PARSITES. INPREGNANTED WITH PARASITIC FIRE THAT ONCE YOU GIVE BIRTH THROUGH YOUR PENAL CANAL GUESS WHAT? THATS RIGHT BUDDY IT RAPES YOU. LEANING AGAINST A TREE? THEY'LL RAPE YA.
>>
>>17763945
but do they do anything sexual, to you?
>>
>>17763963
sorry, I ment what is do they do anything to you sexualy? alex for 300
>>
>>17763840
Everything out there is scary. Everything out there will kill you. The nothing out there will kill you.
>>
>>17763857
It's not a mistranslation, Jew.

The burning rubbish heap outside of Jerusalem was a visible picture of an ever burning rubbish heap outside of heaven.

You're probably mixing Hades/Sheol with Gehenna without even knowing it.
>>
>>17762335
He had to become one of us to save all of us who want to be saved. He became a man, the Son of Man.
>>
>>17763945
>>17763936
>>17763920

So.... basically its detroit?
>>
>>17759478
Just like american society but with more fire
>>
>>17759478
The door out is locked, but from the inside. Everyone in hell is so pretentiously offended at the lock itself, that none of them will ever unlock it, even though it's the kind where you can just turn it to the side. It doesnt even need a key.
>>
>>17762335
We have no reason to believe ANYTHING about aliens. You can't base an argument on that.
>>
>>17764074
When I was in Afghan I saw a similar city cesspit.

Clouds of black acrid smoke coming from piles of smouldering filth that deformed, diseased, and disowned wreches, the lowest of the low, paw through.

Crawling through the filth clawing for any bit of it that could possibly be edible or scraps of cloth.

I can imagine it being a pretty concise inspiration for the judeo/christian hell concept.

A place of misery and hardship where the lost and forsaken go to rot seperate from all goodness.
>>
>>17759481
I thought of it once as Earth is hell and we have to endure it and get heaven or the afterlife as a reward
>>
File: 1386048007552.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1386048007552.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
I always figured Hell would be working at Hobby Lobby.
>>
>>17759478
My life.
>>
Being tied to a table while a 10/10 qt.14 is doing sexual acts to you but you are unable to orgasm, you don't feel you are going to orgasm, its just the average feel of dick on other person for eternity.
>>
>>17759480
Omg this so much
>>
When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
>>
>>17762504
wot sign? in the gif? pls translaterino?
>>
>>17759480
fpbp
>>
>>17761107
this
>>
>>17765288
Why can't you fags just stay on /b/
>>
hell is a room that will look different for each person but ultimately is the same for all. all vids online buffer every 5 seconds. the satellite is always searching for a signal. you can never find you smartphone or ipod or what ever to listen to music on and you have a song you hate running in a loop in your head. time never actually seems to pass. sure things happen but when you check the time days worth of time is only shown as being minutes

nothing you want to eat is in the fridge and the milk has just gone bad so if you eat cereal it taste funny but its not curdled and you have no sugar to offset the taste

if you make the mistake of going out of the room you will probably end up in a elevator sooner or later. thats a one way trip. you never get out and its some shitty soundalike playing that sounds like the song stuck in your head

in "public" people cough a lot and look dirty and sweaty and they are touching everything. produce being picked up then put back. doors ect

its not demons raping any one or stabbing them with pitch forks. its more subtle
>>
>>17759478
Eternal oblivion
>>
being dissected / embalmed but you are still conscious. Mean while a doctor plows your wife in the next room.
>>
>>17759478
>How you imagine Hell?

I'm under the general impression that if there is an afterlife it most likely exists on the basis of a "thought thinking itself"; thoughts, consciousnesses, memories and so forth dipping in and out of own another as they support a kind of pocket existence.

Basing this entirely on "AFTER DEATH EXPERIENCES": I've only ever heard of christians/catholics/people who believe in abrahamic religions, penance and sin to ever experience hell and even then these people are a minority.

I think Hell exists for the very few people who fear it because they think they deserve it; whether they actually do or not isn't important- it's entirely closure.

People create Hells for themselves.
>>
GODDAMMIT THERE HAVE BEEN LIKE FIVE THREADS ON THIS TODAY.
Stop the bullshit cycle.
>>
File: 1464528369369.png (387 KB, 756x811) Image search: [Google]
1464528369369.png
387 KB, 756x811
>>17759478
An endless cycle where I take a grade 10 chemistry final fail it they live out a years worth of chemistry classes in real time just to fail the final again
>>
File: 1464903270233.jpg (56 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464903270233.jpg
56 KB, 800x800
life is hell , death is heaven.
>>
>>17759478
I don't. Only faggots imagine Hell. I got better things to do like look at tulpa threads and shit.
>>
>>17763104
me too anon
>>
>>17763926
So Mexico?
>>
>>17759478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8Kl-8H9k8
>>
>>17764319
I've heard preachers describe something similar: for those who are destined for heaven, earth is their hell.
>>
>>17759758
>we also need a place of punishment for those who are wicked in this reality.
I can understand why that's desirable for our sense of justice, but just wanting something doesn't make it so. Just because you feel that a system of justice would make the universe fair, that doesn't mean that there is one. And there's nothing that suggests that there is in fact anything of the sort.
>>
being in your late 20s and spending all day inside consuming any cheap drug that can be bought OTC (alcohol, DXM, kratom) while drifting further and further into violent sexual fantasy
>>
>>17767204
also choking yourself to the point of unconsciousness (included in said sexual violent fantasies
>>
>>17759478
The worst depression you'll ever experience, where you believe you're the worst person who ever lived. It's not eternal though, eventually you'll recover. It's purifying.

>>17759481
This is correct, Heaven is what the universe will be once science and technology have advanced to the point where everything is peaceful and perfect. No more disease, injustice, or even death.
>>
File: Dark Souls Limbo Mod.png (54 KB, 1024x570) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Limbo Mod.png
54 KB, 1024x570
>>17763562
Sounds awesome.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
/x/ stuff doesn't bother me too much because I regularly do sprints and cross country running so I'm pretty confident in my ability to NOPE the fuck out of something if I had too.

So I guess he'll for me would be something happening or chasing me where I couldn't run away or I could not move as fast as I wanted too. I've had nightmares like that before and they are the worst.
>>
>>17761767
Why not both?
>>
File: 1461224412515.gif (2 MB, 350x253) Image search: [Google]
1461224412515.gif
2 MB, 350x253
>>17761759
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>17767860
Erun is the most trashy revolting being to ever exist now ..|.. ..|..
>>
I don't really. Hell was a physical place that one would have to go to as punishment to die in the bible. Satan and demons were invented as a means of control by churches to make people fear their laws.
>>
>>17760620
Just get water from the tap. Problem solved...
>>
File: fire.jpg (296 KB, 1050x743) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
296 KB, 1050x743
>>17761731
Good to see every waking second of my life is your idea of Hell
>>
File: CjyeyJ0WYAAmVc-.jpg (33 KB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
CjyeyJ0WYAAmVc-.jpg
33 KB, 600x255
>>17762413
My parents are demonic evil abusive hoarders. I have not left the house in 10 years. Though I feel like I'm living in hell it can always be much worse. The vision of hell seems legit. Being burned for eternity seems like real hell to me.
>>
>>17762422
My abusive father always cries and says "none of my kids love me" Which is very true.
>>
>>17759478
I've met people that raise hell, thrive in violence.

Hell is horrible to some, paradise for the crazed.
>>
>>17759478
A great 'lack', being 'trapped,' with no possibilities, the torture would be to exist without the possibility for growth or change.
>>
>>17760755
Oh you.
>>
>>17760552
this kind of rhetoric is really harmful
>>
>>17762952
have you known anyone with a spinal injury where just breathing hurts not to mention coffing. not all pain goes away
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 504x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 504x342
>>17760552
>plays too much fallout
>has nightmare deathclaw wrecks his shit
>Christian mode activate
>I HAVE SEEN HELL
>>
>>17759478
Horrifying, filled with things so terrifying you had no idea you were afraid of. Your senses would be constantly bombarded with sensations and perceptions all at one. You'd feel yourself cooking in a fire while being choked with barbed wire, despite being devoured by locusts. Everything there would be so beyond worldly perception that you couldn't quantify them based off experience.
>>
File: 1463426765837.jpg (172 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1463426765837.jpg
172 KB, 456x628
>>17759478
A Trump presidency.
>>
>>17759478
Not being allowed to cease awareness, for eternity.
>>
Endless oblivion.
>>
>>17763078
I've never heard that before, interesting view.
>>
File: 1454730201702.jpg (185 KB, 1462x1071) Image search: [Google]
1454730201702.jpg
185 KB, 1462x1071
>>17759478
Nothing but tortured OP's as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>17770477
lmao kek XD drump is le racist
ps he is a dummy too! he has made billions of dollars obviously a retard amirite
>>
I have PTSD caused by a bad reaction to an antidepressant. Most likely caused when I went to the ER for it and they said "you may have schizophrenia", when I really didn't. If hell is worse than this then I really don't want to go there.
>>
>>17772846
what's that even like? is it like you don't have control over your mental faculties, or do you just feel really shitty & in the dumps all the time, or what?

btw sorry that this is happening to you, life sucks sometimes
>>
>>17772869
Basically all day everyday no matter what I'm doing or where im at or who I'm with all I can think about is that drug and what it did to me. I also feel depersonalized derealized disaccociated or something I just don't feel like myself anymore. I don't enjoy the things I used to. I truly believe the old me is dead. Used to be somewhat of a stoner. Now weed makes me clostrophobic gives me pain in all my joints and depresses me, so I had to give that up. For a long time I was so afraid of the dark I wouldn't even close my eyes. And I never used to have any of those kinds of fears. My once long thick hair is now thinning and receding. I truly believe the old me is dead. The worst part is I only turn 19 next month. Seriously considering suicide, I've been like this for almost 5 months
>>
It loud as fuck from all the lost souls within the depths of it.
>>
File: zs fezsf.png (11 KB, 82x151) Image search: [Google]
zs fezsf.png
11 KB, 82x151
>>17772895
jesus. hang in there, bro. hopefully things will get better as time moves on. this is just me, but I was a major recluse when I was 18 and was sort of in the dumps/unmotivated. i'm 20 now, but over those 2 years I've changed alot and I feel alot better about the world and my life. maybe that could happen to you. plus, why kill yourself when you can shitpost on 4chin

also is it just me, or do anti-depressants always seem to make the problem worse?
>>
>>17759478
I imagine that if you go to Hell, they'll tell you its Purgatory and you have to fill in documents regarding all your sins and, vices and virtues. Every time you do it, they'll find some error and make you fill them out again. Either that or it's an endless soundcheck, where everything is too noisy for the vocalist. Or maybe its just a cage.
>>
>>17760614
gtfo fedora, terrible post. shows how little you know or understand. there should be some atheism boards on reddit, go anf focus your euphoria there
>>
Imagine that one thing. You know. The one thing you ABSOLUTELY can't live without?

Instead of changing every few months/years it stays the same forever. And you can never have it again.
>>
>>17760078
Sounds about right
>>
>>17760614
what a complete lack of understanding
>>
The concept of hell plays off of ones fears. Some people would think being stuck in an elevator filled with spiders would be scary, what would make it hell is if the doors wouldn't work and you were stuck between floors. Oh and you would also have searing hot coals up your ass.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 240x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 240x177
>>17773145
>>
File: IMG_9093.jpg (54 KB, 351x371) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9093.jpg
54 KB, 351x371
A place where beings like pic related will make love to me forever.. Probably not the case but a girl can dream.
>>
>>17769305
Flint, Michigan, USA.
Sure you want water from the tap?
>>
>>17759480
/thread
>>
>>17759694
This
>>
>>17772927
Yeah. They're the shittest drug their is. Now they want to put me on benzodiazepines like Xanax or Valume and I just want to work it out myself instead of making a whole new problem (addiction). My dad is on them and he's like a fucking stumbling zombie when he's on them. He abuzes them though, but doesn't everybody eventually.
>>
>>17774703
I would totally agree that you should work it out yourself and to stay the fuck away from benzo-whatever-amines

I never had a problem with depression or needed to take medication for anything, so maybe my viewpoint isn't really informed, but my personal view on prescription drugs is to stay as far away from them as I can. All the stories I hear are about them messing with your head.
I'm not saying I'm some anti-vaxxer hippie who looks for 'natural medicines', because that shit is retarded, but yeh.

My thoughts are with you anon
>>
File: 1352616147070.png (128 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1352616147070.png
128 KB, 435x419
>>17760151
o man you got one hell of a wake up coming your way mate
>>
>>17773334
FUCKING ARISHOK WITH HIS CHARGE MAN
>>
>>17774923
That shit was difficult lol
>>
>>17767236
I don't understand why people always believe that death is an evil and unnecessary thing. Do some research on eastern philosophies such as Taoism.
>>
>>17774950
but it felt so good,after he killed the viscount
>>
>>17769331
I said "absence of all love" but you might be selfish enough to seriously think no one loves you. I have had bouts of depression many times and I have seriously attempted suicide once, but the fact that doctors and staff took time out of their day to see that I am still alive is pretty decent of them. It might not be "true love" but it's something. So here's your (you), anon, and hopefully you can find something in your own life, even if it matters only to you, to be grateful for.
>>
>>17761101
the joke

>your head
>>
File: 1369500754909.jpg (170 KB, 499x670) Image search: [Google]
1369500754909.jpg
170 KB, 499x670
HELL SHMELL

WHILE I'M HERE THE ENTIRE PLACE IS GETTING ITS GUTS RIPPED AND TORN
>>
i imagine it being pretty rad

god seems like a dick and i'm sure satan only tortures the truly evil people
>>
>>17774965
omg yea he just beheads him like he's nothing. Pretty good character.
>>
>>17759478
Living in America
>>
>>17759478
well what if i described this planet?
>>
>>17777043
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK EPIK
>>
>>17759478
blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood...blood...blood...blood...blood...blood blood blood, blood, blood, blood...blood, blood, blood.
>>
If I die, will I escape hell? I want to commit suicide and go to oblivion.
>>
>>17777043
/thread
>>
>>17759739
Toronto
>>
Fire and pain for those of jesus and the devil.

Think this an edgy claim?

It is so simple, I invite you to say the following words and mean them trusting in your heart, say them with your mouth: Save me Satan.

This doesn't sound like a dark pact at all, you are asking for salvation, not for a bond with favours and condemnation for a few laughs, but salvation, to go to eternal life.

Isn't it strange that a son of Satan who allegedly would be a demon is inviting you to ask for salvation?

Last I checked the bible claimed the followers of the true one would be hated for his name's sake, they would be considered demons and his leader a prince of demons.

See the falsety of jesus and the devil nao?

Sex was never a hysterically forbiden thing, just like many things. God, whose name is Satan, is loving, not a control freak.
>>
>>17761101
The people in Hell deserve Hell. Torture and Pain becomes their paradise.

Think of it as a Cosmic Grease Trap of sorts.
>>
>>17763673
Hell was originally used to describe the state of being separated completely from God. Only later did it become a place that was talked about.
>>
>>17779244
I flipped off the devil, now which hell do I go to?
>>
File: tumblr_o86zh8g0A41qg39ewo1_500.gif (2 MB, 499x379) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o86zh8g0A41qg39ewo1_500.gif
2 MB, 499x379
>>
>>17759478
>absence of god
>>
>>17781318
Welcome to Hell
>>
>>17759694
That sounds terrible
>>
like being in the marine corps...for eternity
>>
Staying on 4chan for eternity
>>
File: heaven.jpg (344 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
heaven.jpg
344 KB, 1366x768
>>17761976
I know this post is five days old, but damn I hope hell is not like that.
>>
File: Nowhere_time.jpg (17 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
Nowhere_time.jpg
17 KB, 640x482
>>17759478
Nothing. Completely, utterly, and crippling... nothing. Like being in a cell forever with only one window, and outside the window, there's just, nothing.
>>
>>17781379
lol
>>
>>17759478
Like nothing, a lot of isolation and darkness if it is real
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.