[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What convinced you that we aren't alone, or that at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 36
File: AS17-147-22470HR.jpg (944 KB, 2340x2350) Image search: [Google]
AS17-147-22470HR.jpg
944 KB, 2340x2350
What convinced you that we aren't alone, or that at the very least there's insane tech that nobody talks about?

When I was young, I saw 3 light blue dots in the sky in the shape of a triangle. Recently, I found this pic from the NASA archives. I still can't understand what this is about.

How about you all?
>>
>>17734587
you literally circled blackness
>>
File: Untitled.png (45 KB, 389x336) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45 KB, 389x336
>>17734593
ok
>>
>>17734587
>be home chillin with muh gf
>phone rings
>'ayyy lmaoo'
then who was phone?
>>
File: 1463966019154.jpg (28 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1463966019154.jpg
28 KB, 429x399
>>17734596
Interesting
>>
I wish I had an experience to say was similar than yours. But I've spent my life looking at the night sky more often than anyone else I know and I've never seen anything I believed to be bizarre or extraterrestrial. I'd like to, but maybe I just don't get much traffic from those sorts of experience where I live.
>>
>>17734611
Know that, at the very least, these experiences happen to ordinary people and not everybody who claims they've seen things are batshit crazy or lying. This happened when I was about 7, and I'll never forget it. I saw them on a crystal clear day (no stars in the sky) and know that there's something bigger going on. You may not have your own experiences to convince you, but I hope you can at least believe me on this.
>>
Here's the pic straight from the official NASA archives, in case anybody thinks the image is altered.

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-147-22470HR.jpg
>>
>>17734587
Did it make a low frequency humming sound?
>>
>>17734593
Zoom in, I can see the three dots on my cell phone screen, lazy.
>>
>>17734587
Because the universe is inconceivably vast and the chances of us being the only intelligent life would be astronomically low.
>>
>>17734601
like pottery
>>
>>17734587
TR3-B, they've been around for a while, I want to take one of those bad boys for a spin, see what they are truly capable of. I've seen a flying triangle before, it didn't do anything too out of this world aside from transition from forward travel to near stand still hover and then snap back to a relative ground speed of what I estimate to be at least 200-300mph, it was at low altitude however, maybe 1000ft off the deck if that and big enough that I was too dumbfounded to even reach for my cellphone :/. The thing made a jumbo jet look small if that gives you any idea. The thing to note is that snapping to that kind of velocity from near stand still takes overcoming an enormous amount of inertia which would put huge stress on its airframe and occupants inside as g-force, so it must be defeating inertia/momentum like is mentioned in some of the craft explanations.

I have come across a few people that describe seeing the same craft, 2 of which describe it moving blindingly fast while making erratic, jagged turns and maneuvers, again something that would kill any human on board due to g-force. One of the things a few witnesses and myself have noted is a blue/white flash from the center bottom side of the craft upon going from hover to rapid motion, bleed off from the drive system maybe?
>>
File: Monkeys-In-Clothes-4.jpg (63 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
Monkeys-In-Clothes-4.jpg
63 KB, 500x643
>>17734913
You fuckin serious?
>>
File: LLyMt.jpg (19 KB, 336x354) Image search: [Google]
LLyMt.jpg
19 KB, 336x354
>>17734946
>>
File: alan bean.jpg (122 KB, 590x475) Image search: [Google]
alan bean.jpg
122 KB, 590x475
>>17734596
cool
>>
File: alan bean.jpg (212 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
alan bean.jpg
212 KB, 800x1000
>>17735015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Bean
>He made his first flight into space aboard Apollo 12, the second manned mission to land on the Moon, at the age of thirty-seven years in November 1969. He made his second and final flight into space on the Skylab 3 mission in 1973, the second manned mission to the Skylab space station. After retiring from the United States Navy in 1975 and NASA in 1981, he pursued his interest in painting, depicting various space-related scenes and documenting his own experiences in space as well as that of his fellow Apollo program astronauts.
>>
>>17735005
There ya go, though I don't think we can fully trust this diagram for accuracy. The only light that I saw came from the center bottom, did not notice any lights at the underside of the points. No sound and no marker lights on the craft, so at least a top secret craft, I lean more toward military craft than ET.
>>
>>17734950
Yeeeeah. We don't even have words to accurately describe how large our universe is. It wouldn't even make sense if we're the only ones to exist in it.
>>
File: 1463446008155.png (463 KB, 1862x1536) Image search: [Google]
1463446008155.png
463 KB, 1862x1536
>>17735033
>>
File: Moon shot.png (29 KB, 780x504) Image search: [Google]
Moon shot.png
29 KB, 780x504
>G'dammit, another role playing anon circling nothing but blac......what the fuck?

I've always discounted the UFO claims on the moon, but over the years, I'm starting to wonder if some of those stories aren't true...

Pic related was taken from the NASA link anon posted.

Could it have something to do with the camera, or lens? I don't know, but there is clearly something on that film that COULD be an object floating the fuck out there in space, and that's pretty crazy.
>>
>>17735050
I know that the triangle ufos are a real phenomena because of an experience my brother had but I don't think that the blue dots in the picture is a craft because the they can be seen in other pictures from the same apollo mission so I believe it's something with the camera.
>>
I went to cockwarts skool of bitchcraft and faggotry so I believe all kinds of retarded shit like this
>>
File: 1463449309227.png (585 KB, 1600x578) Image search: [Google]
1463449309227.png
585 KB, 1600x578
>>17735063
>>
>>17735085
Imagine how surreal it must feel to see one float silently overhead.
>>
>>17735050
I dunno; it's just three tiny dots. Could easily be an imperfection in the camera.

I mean, sure, they form a perfect triangle, but so would literally any three dots.

There's plenty of really, really weird shit out there that's made it impossible for me to confidently assert that UFOs must be bullshit, but this photo ain't it.
>>
File: Blue Book.jpg (17 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
Blue Book.jpg
17 KB, 400x309
>>17734587
>What convinced you that we aren't alone

The professional United States military, and civilian, aviators that observed alien craft operating all over the air space of our planet.

When you examine the early reports that were filed back in the late 40's and early 50's, it's pretty fucking obvious that somebody, other than humans, were operating some advanced aircraft on our planet, and if it wasn't us, then it had to be somebody else.

So either there's an advanced species living on this planet that we're unaware of, or they're not coming from this planet. I hold that the second option is far more probable.
>>
>>17735094
I don't have to imagine, I thought I was going to get disappeared for seeing a top secret project or abducted. It is really so large, swift, and silent that the mind has a hard time believing the fact that it is a man made craft.
>>
>>17735005
>>17735043

This is straight up horseshit.

Technology that advanced doesn't stay hidden, as it is incorporated into other fields of endeavor, first.

Second, the U.S. military would incorporate the tech into practical fields that exist openly, like fighter aircraft, rotary wing aviation, drone, and missile technology.
>>
>>17735063
It could very well be, anon.
>>
>>17735136
Haha, you shills really don't even try to blend in anymore, do you? Werner Von Braun was brought back for more than turning v2 rockets into the spacecraft we see today, that is just the cover, the US was more interested in what was referred to as "Foo fighters".
>>
>>17735136
It's just post in 4chan.

You are free to believe whatever you want.
>>
>>17735159
It's not a matter of shilling.

It's a matter of physics, and reality.

Please, continue to role play, though...
>>
File: TR-B3.jpg (116 KB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
TR-B3.jpg
116 KB, 400x444
>>17735198
Only role players and disinfo here, don't worry.
>>
>>17735217
Remind me how that thing got to the moon?
>>
File: hahabender.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
hahabender.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>17735136
>Technology that advanced doesn't stay hidden
>>
File: triangle_ufo.png (50 KB, 443x296) Image search: [Google]
triangle_ufo.png
50 KB, 443x296
OP here, found this pic (and many others) that matches what I remember, as well as what's in the OP pic. It can't be a camera imperfection.
>>
>>17735239
It doesn't.

That shit always bleeds into other areas.
>>
>>17735198
You have no right to talk about physics if you cant comprehend what going from 0mph to 300+mph virtually instantaneously implies technologically. Just because your high school diploma got you a job as a shill, doesn't mean you know jack about more advanced physics. You couldn't be more obvious.
>>
I awoke.
>>
>>17734587
That's obviously Mundus getting ready to face Virgil in a fight to the death.
>>
>>17735239
This guy knows a shill when he sees one, technology like bloom boxes aren't even made public knowledge, much less widely available. Shillz plz go.
>>
>>17735262
Buzz buzz
>>
>>17735255
Specifically, the technologies that implies have many, many more applications besides flight, to which they would be more productively applied; to the point where the benefit to the nation of having a secret force of craft superior to any aircraft on Earth would be actually outweighed by the benefits of releasing the tech for use in industry and economy.
>>
>>17735283
The reason aeronautic technology has progressed so slowly is because Western schools still teach that more energy in a system means more heat

but that is obviously not true, just consider the physics of a fan
>>
>>17735290
But there's a coil inside fans that actually can get quite hot.
>>
>>17735283
Okay, maybe you are just very young and naive. Look into bloom boxes and ask yourself why everyone doesn't have one in their home providing limitless energy? Technology that would destabilize our monetary system of greed are tough to get onto the free market, someone always buys them out or silences the technology by more nefarious means if the buy-out fails.
>>
>>17735267
...Which is why googling "Bloom box" turns up several results on the Internet, including a Wikipedia page and news stories?

I think you and I have different definitions of "public knowledge." If they have a public website and news articles, I think it's public knowledge that they exist.

The existence of trade secrets does not imply the existence of secret trades.
>>
>>17735304
That's because the coil is bound and unable to free itself from its burning molecular bonds

My walls are not hot, though they are filled with fire
>>
>>17735311
Yes, you can look them up, I never said that you couldnt, but they are not advertised to the public, I've never seen mention of them in any mainstream media, and they won't sell you one unless you are a fortune 500 company. The power companies would go out of business quickly if these were available to average Joe consumer.
>>
UFOs are indeed real because I have seen them. I do not believe in extraterrestrials and have more reason to suspect that they are not real. My hunch is that all UFOs are a product of experimental aircraft of a company or several that are have no affiliation with the military based on reports.
Aliens do not exist
>>
>>17735311
You've answered your own question

There it is, all for you to see, and yet you don't even bother
>>
>>17735311
If someone made the information available to you, it's because the early internet was created on principles.

>>17731826

Thanks them.
>>
>>17735310
>Look into bloom boxes and ask yourself why everyone doesn't have one in their home providing limitless energy?

>"Bloom Energy says hooking up one of its $700,000 to $800,000 Boxes is simple. "

Hm. I can't imagine.
>>
File: ben-rich-quote.jpg (28 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
ben-rich-quote.jpg
28 KB, 500x341
>>17735254
>That shit always bleeds into other areas.
Yeah, 50 years later.
>>
honestly, like alot of the voice recording of pilots, army or otherwise, reporting all kinds of shit and are told very fast to just disregard it and move on

Also read documents, "scanned" old documents of US air force sending pilots to intercept UFOs (Unidentified flying objects, didnt have to be aliens) only to get shot down, family testimonies telling about how their air force sons "died for no reason and they told us it was an accident while performing rutine jobs" like literally just stacking flight hours

whole bunch of other shit in this field

i think the big game changer is the sheer size of the universe, we are talking distances that are literally so big it doesnt even make sense to talk about how far or how long would it take to travel, its virtually forever, in a straight line, diffrent sorts of planets they have observed, like planets where its raining glass, sideways. Planets consisting of so much water the bottom of it turns to ice 7

The earth is literally 140 mil km from the sun and you can feel the heat from it on your skin

Just thinking about what the fuck we are doing in this void of even intergalactic piracy and spaceniggering, or void of nothing but pointless rocks is just a mind blower every single time i think about it. Just fucking gravity and what massive effect it has to everything out here

>inb4 jews made up math and physics to prove a false universe
>>
>>17735351
Computers used to be cost prohibitive too, now 2 year olds play with computers many times more advanced than this used to put man on the moon. I fail to see your point.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (999 KB, 1120x4048) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
999 KB, 1120x4048
>>17735373
>pilots, army or otherwise,
But anon, all those air force pilots and astronauts are just crack pots!
>>
>>17735319
>but they are not advertised to the public

Probably because the public is generally not in the market for a 100 kW device costing six figures, and which is only at all competitive with the electrical grid in places with particularly expensive electricity, and which is rather cagey with the details about their actual long-term reliability.
>>
>>17735384
I fail to see your point as well.

Computers dropped that much in price over a period of 50-60 years.

The Bloom box was developed in 2010.

Yes, things get cheaper over time. Nonetheless, the reason we don't all have one in our houses is that these things are not cheap. That sentence may or may not end in "yet."

Also, the devices are only barely competitive with grid electricity in terms of $/kWh, according to the company's own numbers. Unless you're a major consumer of electricity - such as, say, a large company - the amount you save on electricity may not actually be enough to cover the cost of the device, depending on its maintenance lifetime.
>>
>>17735418
Only a shill would spend this much time derailing a good ufo thread, so there we have it... a young, naive, shill.
>>
File: 21.jpg (97 KB, 506x505) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
97 KB, 506x505
>>17735384
>WIndows
>Advanced
>>
>>17735255
Actually, YOU have no right to talk about physics if you think mankind has somehow developed a means to eliminate inertial forces, and has managed to keep it a secret.

That's just dumb, and so are you for believing and perpetuating that bullshit.
>>
>>17734913
Our chances of finding them are even lower unfortunately. For the exact same reasons.
>>
>>17735283
Exactly.
>>
>>17735418
Oh, also:

>Bloom box: $7-$12 per watt of capacity installed, depending on who you believe; expected to have a lifetime of 10-15ish years (running at such a high temperature puts stresses on the material when it heats and cools).

>Rooftop solar panels: As low as $3 per watt; usually includes a 25-year warranty after which it's expected to still produce 80% of its initial wattage.

Now, if you happen to be a large company who uses a ton of electricity day and night and enough money to tank the capital costs, the Bloom box might make sense over other generation options, especially if electricity is expensive (like in California). If you happen to be a residential customer ... maybe not so much.
>>
>>17735440
Not a shill, just autistic. Sorry. I'll go.
>>
>>17735319
>but they are not advertised to the public

Their product looks pretty shitty, anon.

Nothing ground breaking by any means.
>>
>>17735325
>all UFOs are a product of experimental aircraft

That's not reasonable, considering these craft were observed in the 40's and 50's before we had anything close to the kind of technology that could even remotely imitate their performance capabilities.
>>
>>17735454
>shilling this hard to disuade

I don't think, I know, because I have seen it first hand, a first year physics course is enough to know we have done just that when you consider what it takes to overcome the inertia of a 600+ foot per side craft in accelerating it from 0 to 300+mph in an instant. I personally know five other people that have described seeing the same craft and similarly strange behavior, two of which were former pilots that also found it curious that the enormous triangle had no marker lights. You shills can stink up every post where I disclose what I've seen and know, but you can't change the memories burned into my mind.
>>
why do most NASA websites look like a 10-year-down-syndrom-kid made them with MS Word & Paint
>https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/

sorry guys I'm not a native speaker, but I would like to explain an encounter which I had back then..

I've seen a disc with different lights circling the main white light in the middle, the disc was aprox. 100 - 200 meters above me, hovering up there for about 20 - 30 seconds and it just vanished within a milisecond, it was nearly too fast for my eyes to see the actual movement, but I felt it somehow.. the "thing" was just fucking huge, and by huge I mean fucking enormous, it's quite hard to explain the size and the color of the lights which were so intense, I've never seen anything in my life which comes even close to the intensity..in case anyone is interested feel free to ask ama I will try to explain it as good as I could

all I have to say is that there is something out there that we will never unterstand..I accept every sceptic person regarding the UFO/Alien topic, since I believe I would also be one of them if I didn't made this "contact" back then..

If someone asks me if I do believe in alien life, I answer that I do due mathematical possibilities, but I don't come up with my personal encounter because 98% of the ppl would think I'm a tinfoil guy which I'm definitly not..

>>17735325
I really doubt that my encounter was based on human technology, in my opinion this technology was/is way way way ahead of our current or further gains..
the main thing which bothers me is the size and assumed mass of this thing which I have seen, and the ability to move it within blink of an eye out of my viewing area..
>>
>>17735372
Nah, more like 10.
>>
>>17735440
Says the asshole shilling for "new" energy...
>>
>>17735515
I'm not denying that somebody hasn't mastered the tech, as it's been obvious for damn near 70 years now that we've been visited by a species that has done just that, however, I AM denying that humans have done it.

That's just stupid.
>>
>>17735559
Werner Von Braun, former nazi scientist brought to the US under project paperclip, alluded to his colleagues and himself receiving help from extra terrestrials. So you could be partially correct in that we didn't figure it out on our own. If you are familiar with ww2 Foo fighters, or die glocke you too would probably conclude that this flying triangle craft is probably an evolution of those same technologies.
>>
>>17735527
>why do most NASA websites look like a 10-year-down-syndrom-kid made them with MS Word & Paint

That's a government-website thing in general.
My personal opinion is that "UFOs are weird." There's an enormous number of very good arguments against them, virtually all the explanations and stories behind them are deeply fishy, there's a lot of crackpottery in the community, most evidence is definitely mistaken identification, human error, or fraud; and good evidence is suspiciously rare.

Nonetheless, there's also such an enormous number of people, many of them quite credible, who say they've seen them or seen confirmation of their existence with such conviction that I feel really uncomfortable trying to write them *all* off as mistaken identification or human error, and there's some really *weird* shit that happened like the Tehran UFO incident that's just too damn weird for me to explain without it feeling like special pleading. And after all, it turned out Roswell actually *was* a coverup, even if in the end the government wasn't covering up a UFO crash after all, so I feel very uneasy going with the knee-jerk skeptic response to things that have been declared 'well-debunked' by 'right-thinking' people.

It's all too implausible and debunked to for me to accept it; but it's also much too strange and well-supported to dismiss. I give up.

UFOs are weird. Hypotheses non fingo.
>>
>>17735594
Even I have to request a citation for that.
>>
>>17735629
It would take me some time to dig up the exact statement, but if memory serves, you can find it in the Carol Rosin (think that was her name) interview with him. Sorry, Wernher not Werner. Google is your friend, you are looking for a statement that goes something like "we had help from our friends, as he gestured towards the sky".
>>
>>17735693
Thanks.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/exopolitics_vonbraun.htm
>>
>NASA

That's the Hawaii and Kubrick's style.
>>
>>17734587
Erratically moving lights in the sky, black triangles, and experiencing missing time on a short car trip with a friend once.
>>
File: o-HUBBLE-UV-900.jpg (249 KB, 900x821) Image search: [Google]
o-HUBBLE-UV-900.jpg
249 KB, 900x821
Images like this.

I wish I could post some of the ridiculously high-res variants that convey the point a little better, but file size limits and whatnot.
>>
>>17735515
>Thinks someone's job is to actually be a shill on 4chan
>>
File: HGC.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HGC.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1080
>>17735850
You mean one like this?
>>
>>17735870
I mean more like this;

http://www.faculty.virginia.edu/rwoclass/astr1210/im/MW-bulge-SWEEPS-field-hst.jpg
>>
>>17735372
that quote came from quite the questionable source
>>
>>17735864
Long standing known fact that it's all under surveillance broseph, also known fact that social media outlets such as this one have been host to many sock puppets to sway public opinion and such. It is also known that basic AI exists to the point where it could spam some of the brainless rhetoric that is frequently seen in various forms of social media, it really wouldn't take too much man power to have flesh and blood people(s) on staff to address the situation when more elaborate debate is necessary. So yes, I entertain the possibility that shills are a thing to be optimistic that not all of society is incapable of looking a history and applying some critical thinking or so closed minded to not even read what people are saying and contributing.
>>
File: 1419852234562.jpg (91 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1419852234562.jpg
91 KB, 500x498
>>17735986
>it is also known that basic AI exists
>>
>>17735888
>http://www.faculty.virginia.edu/rwoclass/astr1210/im/MW-bulge-SWEEPS-field-hst.jpg
Ha yeah, a bit higher res. Mine was of the Hercules galaxy cluster.
>>17735986
Anyone who doesn't post on 4chan wouldn't believe a word that it said here, I doubt that they've developed AI and have staff specifically for spreading disinformation on this retarded site. This place isn't even close to being threatening enough to warrant any of that. Sooper unlikely anyone will "uncover the truth" about anything here.
>>
>>17734587
Couldn't that be camera glare or something?
>>
>>17735136
how do you know it's not private tech?
>>
>>17735373

>spaceniggering

kek
>>
the moon pic is fake.

helicopters fly in a triangle pattern
>>
>>17734587
For me, microbiology convinced me. There is something alienish about the whole system of viruses and prokaryotes... about how resistent they are/constantly evolving. The more I study microorganisms, the more alien they feel. If life can exist in shittiest corners of our planet, it surely does in more places.
>>
http://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
>>17736133
>Now let's think of what the Jews have: pretty much everything. They have the budget, they have the right contacts, they control the media, they control the world's biggest countries' governments, they control the scientific society, they control Hollywood and its' SFX magic, simply put, they have all the tools they need to pull this off. Especially if you believe in the Blue Beam Project.
What
>>
>>17736232
lol
>>
>>17735454
I have to side with the people who insist on saucers in this argument.

The way its gone, you are claiming that if we the military had a way to produce aircraft that could go through impossible G-force maneuvers without pulping its crew that they would release this technology?

They wouldn't tell anyone about this for seventy years. They would only attach people with families that allowed for easy blackmail and people with suitable psychological profiles to these projects and they would damn sure never allow the technology to go public.

I'm not saying either way that any of this is true or correct I'm just saying the argument that the military would share WAR WINNING technology with the world to improve the comfort of the world is fallacious. The people in charge of such a program would weigh the benefits of dispensing this technology to the public sector against the benefits of keeping it secret and using it to win a war.
>>
File: 1439263561381.jpg (11 KB, 219x187) Image search: [Google]
1439263561381.jpg
11 KB, 219x187
>>17734587
God, the surface of the moon is so creepy. When I saw "For All Mankind," my big takeaway was imagining how incredibly lonely and overwhelmingly isolated it must have felt up there. Literally the most isolated you can possibly be. And then throw in the paranoia that you might be being watched by something, and... shivers.
>>
>>17736379
This is precisely why most people will never be astronauts. They have to vet that shit thoroughly or they WILL cause a mental breakdown in whoever they send.
>>
it's just some light bouncing off of something in the studio
>>
File: VIuXv88.gif (2 MB, 260x212) Image search: [Google]
VIuXv88.gif
2 MB, 260x212
>>17736408
No you.
>>
>>17736422
>confronted by the truth
>rages like some spastic autist and hits him
Astronauts don't do that, if anything they have patience, these 'moon astronauts' are ordinary people nothing more nothing less
>>
>>17734587
the size of universe. there has to be something out there.
>>
File: 1449185484687.jpg (40 KB, 823x549) Image search: [Google]
1449185484687.jpg
40 KB, 823x549
>>17736492
>>
File: yeee.jpg (7 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
yeee.jpg
7 KB, 192x154
>>17734601
kek
>>
File: 1462853394458.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462853394458.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Like...do you guys realize how unimaginably large the galaxy is?

There's not a doubt in my mind we aren't alone, but to think life has the means to reach us is a bit if a stretch.

I mean, it's not impossible but holy shit is it more than unlikely.

Chances are them lights we see in the sky are weather baloons or some kinda new secret squirrel aircraft on a test flight.
>>
>>17734587
smoking weed and watching the stars move and descend
>>
>>17737166
http://bluebookarchive.org/
>>
>>17734593
I think he is the only ine who can see it.
>>
File: 1464214118862.jpg (174 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1464214118862.jpg
174 KB, 604x604
the fact that we have religion. still, yet no aliens ? never could understand having a god but having to deny aliens , no sense.
>>
>>17736458
oh comon, i'm all for there being the possibility for deep conspiracies (tho the moon one is a dumb one) but the dude confronting him is a known a-hole and was begging to be decked in the face.
Even astronauts get old and cranky and have zero tolerance for some buttmunch calling them a liar to their face.
>>
File: image.jpg (745 KB, 2340x2350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
745 KB, 2340x2350
>>17734587
Contrast increase
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 93x93) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 93x93
>>17737271
Zoom in of lights
>>
>>17735255
Cars do that in three seconds on the ground every weekend. Its called drag racing. I think its not out of the question for a spacecraft.
>>
File: 10.png (559 KB, 2422x1500) Image search: [Google]
10.png
559 KB, 2422x1500
>>17737275
>>
File: shillbots.jpg (328 KB, 1876x966) Image search: [Google]
shillbots.jpg
328 KB, 1876x966
>>17735864
>>Thinks someone's job is to actually be a shill on 4chan
If you haven't seen them you are either blind, retarded or a shill yourself.

Now gtfo
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>17737286
Sure, but you do realize that 0-300 in 3 sec is not the same as 0-300 in .01 sec, right?
Right..?

3 seconds is not "near instantaneously," just so you know.
Try this-
http://www.procato.com/convert/

For 200, not even 300, the difference between 0-200 in 3 seconds and in .01 seconds (which is still not instant..) is like 3 vs 910 Gs. Keep dividing the time by ten see how that changes.
>>
>>17737218
>Implying aliens aren't inter-dimensional beings aka demons
>>
I have always wanted to believe. I've had a couple experiences that have pushed me to research the paranormal.

I am a Native American and I have always been told I am protected by my ancestors and the spirits of nature. I was in an car accident and rammed into a guardrail at 60 MPH, nearly going into the river. But for some reason my car just suddenly turned away from the rail and stopped.

I've also had visions of a darker world. I've been sitting, doing whatever, and suddenly there's something like a click. Not a sound, but a click behind my eyes like when you're at the eye doctor and they switch the lenses on that eye test thing. And after the click the world was dark. I could feel that the whole world was dark. I saw a bright ball of white light hovering in my back yard and a phrase sprung to mind. "If the light goes out here, it goes out everywhere." And then click, I was back in the normal world.

It happened 3 times. Once I was at a football game. And in the dark world, the people were all husks. Like old mummies risen from a bog. Floating towards me, rustling like leaves. I could feel they wanted my light.

I also, at age 1, told my parents how when Custer rode through my home, we had to eat each other. Now, cannibalism in the tribes is highly frowned upon and as such was covered up. But my parents spoke to some elders and found out that it was real.

I also had a dream in which some entity confirmed that all I have seen is real. I don't know what it was. It spoke directly into my head in a strange language which I do not speak. But I somehow understood it. It was definitely not the Great Spirit. It was neither malevolent nor benevolent. It seemed amused.
I don't do magic. I just want to know. I read on religions, paranormal, cryptids, everything.

I feel like I'm searching for something to do with my past. I can't really explain.
>>
>>17736352
>I'm not saying either way that any of this is true or correct I'm just saying the argument that the military would share WAR WINNING technology with the world to improve the comfort of the world is fallacious. The people in charge of such a program would weigh the benefits of dispensing this technology to the public sector against the benefits of keeping it secret and using it to win a war

There's a difference between whether it'd be beneficial for them to keep it secret, and whether it would be possible for them to.

There has never been any example of any government keeping the very existence of a successful, advanced technology secret for more than a decade; although this could also just mean they're very good at it.
>>
File: Ayy Mahalo.jpg (55 KB, 487x663) Image search: [Google]
Ayy Mahalo.jpg
55 KB, 487x663
>>17737899
What an absolutely vile thing to say. Utterly profane.
>>
>>17739924
>There has never been any example of any government keeping the very existence of a successful, advanced technology secret for more than a decade
How the fuck would you know if they did? What a retarded statement.
>>
>>17735050
>https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-147-22470HR.jpg

I just asked NASA what it is. They often respond to me in 24 hours.
>>
>>17741107
Holy shit lol what a faggot this guy is hahahahaha
>>
I think life is out there in the universe other than us. Perhaps rather (relatively) close to us in the galaxy.

Unfortunately, I think intelligent life, like us, is extremely rare or maybe a one off thing.
Remember, intelligence and tool making really doesn't do much for the survival of a species and its not like it is at all an end goal of evolution (because there is no goal to a process in itself).
Consider that you have creatures that are relatively unchanged from prehistoric forms that they had millions and maybe near billions of years ago such as crocodiles and sharks.

No, the way I see it are there are only a few distinct possibilities.

1) The universe is teeming with life but intelligence on at least our level with our ability to make tools is extremely rare.
2) There are other intelligent species out there, somewhere, but space travel is impossible for them or traveling the distances required just isn't going to happen.
3) We are the first of the intelligent species to evolve on any planet in at least the entire galaxy.
4) We are the LAST of the intelligent species (thus far) as all others have done what we constantly flirt with, destroyed themselves.
5) Life is such a supreme cosmic fluke that we are, in fact, the only life around. That life itself is a feat on par with that shitty creationist argument of a finely made clock suddenly washing up on the beach after tidal forces and time somehow made it by accident.
6) We are part of some massive simulation and not really alive at all anyway.
>>
>>17735850
>>17735870

The observable universe is comically enormous.

It's just fucking stupid how big this bitch is, and we don't , and can probably NEVER know, if there's actually anything beyond the cosmic background radiation. There could very well be even MORE space beyond the CBR that we're not aware of, and our observable universe could be like a bubble afloat in an amount of space that is simply unfathomable.....
>>
>>17741151
There is another possibility, one which I think is well, not unlikely.
7) An intelligent species, or several, have developed and reached the point where space travel is possible, but they don't communicate via radiowaves or electronic signals, so they won't pick up any signals we have sent out.

Besides, anything we've let out into space won't either go very far before dissolving into background noise, nor has actually gone very far from our stellar neighborhood.

Any species out there picking up our signals is like finding one certain atom on earth.
>>
>>17736352

The "secret gubmint project" story falls apart when you examine what need is served by funding such a project.

Intel? No. Intel gathering is accomplished by satellite, and now by drone aircraft.

Direct action? Again, no. Direct action and strike capabilities are performed by a variety of aircraft ranging from the F-117, B-2, to more conventional birds like the B-1, and F-18's. Direct action missions are also being handed off to drones, as well.

The bottom line is that all government projects serve some kind of purpose, and there really isn't a purpose for having classified space craft that would provide a capability that outweighs the economic gain to be had by incorporating such technology openly into the economy.
>>
>>17741107
>"According to our research, that is simply an internal reflection off of the lens of our XL95 Jewtastimatic camera."

Like they'll offer anything other than bullshit...
>>
>>17734587
I've seen these too, OP. I've been looking if anyone has had a similar experience for over a decade now. Looked like those in the picture except they were much closer and flying in some kind of formation before they took off in different directions. Time around me froze for about 30 seconds while they went overhead, and then they dispersed in different directions at a phenomenal speed.
>>
>>17736352
The us military does not have a flying saucer that can engage in liftoff as of ~4 years ago the best they have being an ovular shape that can hover in massively powerful wind tunnels, they don't think they'll be able to make one that can go fast enough to maintain lifemr without crushing the pilots ribcage at the speed of sound
They are trying to build a saucer that can do this, the basic idea is one that appeals to the military in a way that could outweigh shovelling funds.
They don't think they'll succeed in a long time, to this effect there hired private aerospace companies.
Expectations are low, but they've got a "laying the groundwork" mentality about it
>>
>>17734587
I saw a very bright light moving in straight line in the sky then make a perfect 90deg angle.
>>
>>17741186
Probably because, if they tell people about it, someone else would want to buy it.

Greed is a never ending internal problem.
>>
>>17737758
>copy and paste proves alien man
>>
>>17735136
Why would they do that? Because it makes sense to you? Because you said so? Why would you reveal your trump card to the enemy?
>>
What is this a competency test? Captcha doesn't belong as threads.
>>
>>17735102
To be completely honest, I think the real explanation for UFOs, is aircraft from foreign countries. People seem to forget we were at war often, and that we had a vested interest in not scaring citizens into panic when enemy aircraft was seen in our airspace. It wasn't until 1990 that no fly zones became enforceable and a regulatory mechanism of international airspace.

I bet you when Hillary releases ufo files, it's going to reveal our government was aware of enemy nation's routine surveillance in our airspace, and due to lack of having the capacity to stop the intrusions, covered it up so civilians wouldn't react drastically with their votes and voices.
>>
>>17741998
cont...
That's the type of game Russia LOVES to play. Taunt and compromise US authorities.
>>
>>17734587
Just watch aliens on the moon the truth exposed.
>>
>>17741936
>Why would they do that?

Because the economic gain is greater than any perceived strategic gain.
>>
>>17741998
>I think the real explanation for UFOs, is aircraft from foreign countries...

The most technologically advanced nations on the planet were the U.S. and the Soviets, and neither developed anything that could match the characteristics of the air vehicles observed in the late 40's and early 50's.
>>
>>17736099
How exactly is this relevant?
>>
>>17735043

This matches up entirely with Bob Lazar's description of the craft he backwards engineered, and how it works.
>>
>>17742340
That's because the jackass has been spouting that shit since the 80's, and every other wannabe just parrots him...
>>
File: boblazar.com_010.jpg (3 MB, 1280x8919) Image search: [Google]
boblazar.com_010.jpg
3 MB, 1280x8919
>>17742482
Beatiful infographics.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.