[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MKUltra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 23
File: mkultra.jpg (137 KB, 720x563) Image search: [Google]
mkultra.jpg
137 KB, 720x563
Hey /x/ do you think it's possible that the US government could still be doing MKUltra type experiments on citizens? Or possibly still using "human guinea pig" type patients?

>also general spooky government thread.
>>
>>17719485
Absolutely just with more modern chemical agents and not psychedelics
>>
>>17719490
How is the government able to do this? Just because "fuck you I'm the law" type attitude they have?
>>
I imagine pop culture is really mass control, in a literal way.
It most likely was introduced to the public around the 50's with TV shows, Rock music, etc.
It only got bigger and bigger the more the government experimented with the idea.
I can't be sure how the government did it, but then again lots of things they keep a secret (even certain types of armor on tanks is classified).
There's definitely chemicals involved but I'm pretty sure subliminal messages, radio waves, radiation, hormones, and the way the brain takes in images, are involved as well.
>>
>>17719501
Simply because they can.

Even if it was disclosed they would, somehow, relate it to terrorism or immigrants or whatever the current US enemy is.
>>
>>17719485
see
>>17719531
>>
>>17719485
>do you think it's possible that the US government could still be doing MKUltra type experiments on citizens?
Do you think is possible they could do? Do they have the means to conduct these experiments? Do they have the means to hide it from the public?

Go to research institutes that work on human experimentation, find how many of them are directly or indirectly funded by the some governmental agency.

But lets put the experiments with citizens aside for a moment, do you know soldiers volunteer for experiments? In that case what you are looking for is called DARPA. Just got to the official, ".mil" website and see for yourself.
>>
The supposed successor to the MK Ultra program is called Project Monarch. More and more people are coming out as military laboratory (MiLAB) and civilian participants in this kind of program. I can share more information about it if you want.
>>
>>17719485
>Hey /x/ do you think it's possible that the US government could still be doing MKUltra type experiments on citizens?
No. Not like MKU.

Psyops happen though. Think "propaganda".

The biggest and most effective modern Psyop machine in existence isn't military, it's commercial advertising. True story.

>Or possibly still using "human guinea pig" type patients?
That would be highly unethical, illegal, and unacceptable to any American federal scientist.
>>
>>17719589
>I imagine pop culture is really mass control, in a literal way.
Nowwwww you got yer thinkin' cap on.
>>
>>17720341
>But lets put the experiments with citizens aside for a moment, do you know soldiers volunteer for experiments?
True.

> In that case what you are looking for is called DARPA.
Not entirely. The coolest thing DARPA ever did was invent the Internet. (Originally names "ARPANET", after it's creator.)

(No, Al Gore did not invent the internet :)
>>
>>17719485
Theres no doubt in my mind that they are doing this. You even saw the japs keeping fukoshima survivors alive as long as they could, just to study their dna literally fall apart through their misery
>>
It's not an experiment, it's a used practice.
>>
>>17719501

There's a new law that allows them to experiment on citizens for peaceful purposes.
>>
>>17719485
I've been reading the first volume of Peter Levenda's Sinister Forces series, which goes into detail about the weird, documented occult and synchronistic links between important pieces of US history. The chapter detailing MKUltra went through all sorts of wild things, culminating in the assertion that the project itself was more of a botched ritual practice than something grounded in the realms of empiricism.

I can post pics later in the day of relevant pages, if anyone is interested. A lot of the stuff in the book heavily relies on reading previous chapters, but there's still a lot of substance one can take from it out of context.
>>
>>17721096
No you don't understand
I mean nobody is thinking, everyone is so controlled they've lost sentience
>>
>>17721093
joke's on them, I just assume they're evil no matter what
>>
>goes on 4chan
>asks if social engineering is still going on
>>
>>17719485
Why would they do it on citizens when there are so many mere 3rd worlders to do it on?
>>
>>17721792
Egsept us, my special snowflake
:^)
>>
>>17721780
Dump those pics anon
>>
File: 1463848855506.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463848855506.jpg
387 KB, 798x1000
David McGowan: Programmed to kill

https://fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf

Lots of pedo / satanic cases where the perps walked free despite tons of evidence. Also tons of "suicides" connected to those cases. He also ties some of these cases to MK Ultra.
>>
Can an anon give me a quick crash course in MKUltra? What exactly did the government do and why?
>>
>>17721104
Forgive me the confusion but when I mentioned DARPA it was about current experimentation on humans.

Among the things is investigating are a pill to keep soldiers awake during long hours in the battlefield, among other mind alteration experiments.

I couldn't mention some of their experiments because they dare to things even ridicule, but one thing I would like to emphasize is that they do enter the field of mind alteration.

Perhaps not all of them is to harm humans, but nonetheless abilities like to enhance human cognition gives an enormous advantage if they ever use it against other people.

Even technologies they "should" use only in non-humans they could use it with humans ("remote-controlled insects").
>>
File: 1460436650875.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1460436650875.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>17722353
>Can an anon give me a quick crash course in MKUltra? What exactly did the government do and why?

The term “MK-ULTRA,” while actually just one of many codenames used over the years by the U.S. intelligence community, is commonly used to refer to all CIA-sponsored research on mind control. Basic idea is to create split personalities though emotional and physical trauma and then control the alter personality, without the conscious awareness of the primary personality. This process allowed the intelligence community to create “Super Spies”—unwitting ‘agents’ who were willing to follow any orders unquestioningly. Among other duties, these Super Spies made ideal couriers, since they could be fed sensitive information while in a controlled dissociative state and thereafter have no conscious awareness that they were transporting important data. Even under torture, the Super Spy would reveal nothing—for as far as he (or she) was aware, there was nothing to reveal! Someone at the receiving end who was familiar with the Super Spy’s program- ming, however, could readily extract the information—after which the Super Spy would remain blissfully unaware that a mission had been successfully completed.
>>
>>17720614
Do share.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
>>17719589
t.
>>
>>17722383
Sweet christ. That's beyond fucked up
>>
File: NSA strategic partnerships.jpg (99 KB, 885x667) Image search: [Google]
NSA strategic partnerships.jpg
99 KB, 885x667
>>17722407
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent:_The_Political_Economy_of_the_Mass_Media
>>
>>17719485
they never stopped
officially you pic related was closed by the president
but in reality they just renamed it to g24
>>
File: 1463883243724.gif (929 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1463883243724.gif
929 KB, 500x283
hahahahahahahahahahaaaahhahahahahhhahhhhhhahhahhhahhahahhhhhhhahahahaha ...... duh ?
>>
File: 1453015293196.png (497 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
1453015293196.png
497 KB, 600x805
>>17722319
Danke schoen mein freunde
>>
File: 1461647609448.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461647609448.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>17722557
>Danke schoen mein freunde
You're welcome, Kamerad.

Btw, sad story. Author Dave McGowan died last November killed within three months by some very aggressive cancer...
>>
>>17722609
>killed within three months by some very aggressive cancer...

This tends to happen a lot to people who hand out truths.
>>
>>17721740
GET FUCKED
SAUCE
>>
>>17722382
>>>17721104
>Forgive me the confusion but when I mentioned DARPA it was about current experimentation on humans.
This is only ethical experimentation on service member volunteers.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20130311-ten-military-mind-experiments

The vast majority of what DARPA does is computational.

>Among the things is investigating are a pill to keep soldiers awake during long hours in the battlefield, among other mind alteration experiments.
Actually that's old news. Amphetamines and Ambien were perfected this way during Vietnam, long before DARPA. Biochemical enhancement of performance is a thing in every operational military.

>I couldn't mention some of their experiments because they dare to things even ridicule, but one thing I would like to emphasize is that they do enter the field of mind alteration.
"They" do not do this. Or there would be a source. To think MKU is still operational is just paranoia. NO one would allow it. It's a shameful mark on American history, like the Tuskeegee Experiments. Did it happen? Yes. Was it stopped? Yes. Will it happen again? No.

>Perhaps not all of them is to harm humans, but nonetheless abilities like to enhance human cognition gives an enormous advantage if they ever use it against other people.
That's the point of creating a "super-soldier". Bear in mind that if you are American, their job will be to defend your life because you either can;t, or won't, defend your own.

>Even technologies they "should" use only in non-humans they could use it with humans ("remote-controlled insects").
No they can't. Nor will they.
>>
>>17722732
>Has happened in your lifetime
>Has happened long before your lifetime
>Will it happen again?

Oh sweet naive anon. In 50 years they'll reveal that your iPhone causes tumors and that vaping can causes lung problems. We're never at the zenith of self-awareness, and I doubt we will be any time soon. If the government has consistently commited atrocities, why would they suddenly stop? Because it's [current year]? I think that's argumentum ad novitatem, but I'm not sure. Let's just call it the Justin-Trudeu fallacy
>>
What do you think media, advertising, prescription drugs, and fluoridated water are intended to do? And thats just the tip of shit. If you knew that you were being conditioned, it wouldnt be effective would it? Then you get into to monarch, darpa, etc. Zionists who run this planet are very smart, have unlimited resources, and dont give a fuck about any one else
>>
>>17720614

Not entirely true. It was program created kind of under the same umbrella of mk ultra. Literal mind control. Manchurian candidate shit. Funded by the cia.
>>
File: antiscorp.jpg (29 KB, 333x435) Image search: [Google]
antiscorp.jpg
29 KB, 333x435
>>17722732
We are hitting the point when biochemical enhancement is physically equivalent to solid-state engineering of the brain.

Some of the newer drugs just have factual inconsistencies in patent applications and clinical trial data. Ironically, there are similarly effective environmental factors from right before the industrial revolution ~ circa 1650-1850.

>>Even technologies they "should" use only in non-humans they could use it with humans ("remote-controlled insects").

>No they can't. Nor will they.

Cults do so, but that technology is too clumsy for anything but torture.

It is cheaper and more effective to train someone in virtual reality while administering neurotransmitter analogues.
>>
Look into the outbreaks of apparently dead diseases in poor countries and you will find your answer. Why experiment on your own citizens in this day and age
>>
>>17722732
You claim things you can't confirm. You ask us to trust promises from a known offender.

I made myself clear when said "could be used for", and is more than enough to be worry.

Must I bring the fact after Watergate it was illegal under FISA to spy on american citizens, and the Patriot Act betrayed, illegally, that along the constitution of the United States?
>>
>>17722869
this

they have patriot act, black sites, ndaa, and admitted mind control programs and the other anon is actually saying you're just paranoid if you are concerned or even question it all
>>
>>17719485
Ye best start believing in psyops, anon. You're in one!
>>
>Index To Entire FOIA Archive of CIA Mind Control Documents
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_documents_orig/

Inhumanly vast.
>>
>>17722732
Nice sheep.
>>
>>17722820
>Zionist

Go back to pol you're far too retarded to know what that words means
>>
>>17722386

pastebin.com/7eAgLUjs - This is a really good introduction to monarch mind control and the MK programs that I compiled.
>>
>>17719485
It's the fucking CIA. The world is their guinea pig. They're allowed to have this stance because there are horrible people in the world that some people are convinced should never have been known.
>>
File: 1460519685025.png (6 KB, 712x198) Image search: [Google]
1460519685025.png
6 KB, 712x198
>>17722842
It is cheaper, never thinked about it.

Also subliminal sounds and visual, people listen to binaural beat voluntarily, and they are know to affect the limbic system.

>>17722906
That's a lot of fucking reading.

Any recommendation?

>>17721780
Seconding the pics and your theory makes a lot of sense.

I read a document on frequencies, and they were up the ass in LSD.

They researched some creepy stuff, in completely unethical ways.
>>
>>17722319
That book is poorly written. The author of that book never explained how those killers got programmed. 99% of the book is about the vague connections between mass/serial murder incidents with the occult based only on coincidence.
>>
>>17725120
I don't believe in coincidences.

Cheap explanation for a more complex phenomenon.
>>
>>17725010
Yes, I recommend we support the website and spread the word about the existence of these documents because is too vast for a single person. If a proper team of lawyers could go through all the files we might have a chance at actually filing a case against this, which in my opinion is important.

Anyway, you could just read the website's part where they acknowledge is overwhelming http://www.wanttoknow.info/overwhelmed

They even have summaries of a lot of documents not only mind control http://www.wanttoknow.info/summaries

I'd still argue people should spread the word and support this website, they need the help.
>>
>>17719592
This.
>>
File: 1449043377021.jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449043377021.jpg
38 KB, 800x600
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/SpiesinAcademicClothing_MKULTRA

Modern media is founded upon the principles of MKULTRA as theory of media was developed by its founding fathers.
>>
>>17722869
>You claim things you can't confirm. You ask us to trust promises from a known offender.
Sure I can confirm. And I'm not a "known offender". Don't be paranoid. If I wasn't your friend, I wouldn't be trusting you with this discussion.

>I made myself clear when said "could be used for", and is more than enough to be worry.
Yeah, but anything could be used for anything. By that standard, we should be worried because fresh semen "could be used for" garnishing dinner.

But it won't be.

See my point?

>Must I bring the fact after Watergate it was illegal under FISA to spy on american citizens, and the Patriot Act betrayed, illegally, that along the constitution of the United States?
I totally agree that was totally wrong, and I've opposed it since day one.

And I still do.
>>
>>17722894
>Ye best start believing in psyops, anon. You're in one!
That's a fact.
>>
>>17727250
Ok, what happened with the pictures?

Damn, you left me worried

Three options.

>real

>not real

>Hoax good enough to work as the real thing.

I'll had to see them to be sure.
>>
>>17719501
More or less. Every single time I hear the phrase "manifest destiny" something like this image pops into my mind.
>>
>>17721780
Got anything on Project DORK? Specifically the part about the military trawler being infected with BZ for shits and giggles (I read it didn't go through, but the idea still intrigues me).
>>
>>17723891
>>>17722732
>Nice sheep.
But where's the evidence? The burden of proof lies in the one making the extraordinary claim (i.e., the conspiracy theory).
>>
File: 1451366274789.jpg (10 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1451366274789.jpg
10 KB, 308x308
>>17719501
Pretty much..
All they have to come back with is "what're ya gonna do, tell on me?" to which if you do you look like a whackjob to the public.
>>
>>17719501
See >>17724965

>>17728243
>that quoting style
Time shill.
>>
>>17728250
This. It comes up a lot in crime dramas as it is but it's nothing compared to the actual truth in Person of Interest.
>>
Hey guys check this out!
Wow!
http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727
>>
>>17721740
Sauce me up, senpai.

Also, my brother is due to have his first child in January. Should he vaccinate?
>>
>>17719589
communications major here. i can confirm this
>>
>>17728822
>>17719589
not all that nonsense about chemicals and hormones. just the fact that the government uses pop culture and the media in order to control the thought of citizens
>>
>>17728827
The government's controlling our thoughts, huh?

What are they controlling us into thinking?
>>
>>17719589
It's the Jews
>>
>>17721131
You're mixing up two different stories there kiddo. I love /x/ but holy shit you guys are retarded.
>>
>>17728928
Distractions, mostly. It's not that they want us to think about something specific but they want us to avoid thinking about specific things.
>>
>>17729000
>specific things
>specific

It's okay Richard, this is a safe place.
>>
>>17728928
I think when people say "controlling" they mean more along the lines of directing your attention

They obviously arent subliminally messaging us into sleeper agents or some shit but major media groups directly control what people see outside of their local bubble

The internet is obviously somewhat outside this influence but you would be retarded to think people with such a powerful influence on the populace wouldn't take advantage of it where they could
>>
>>17719485
More like, "likely" and have gotten much better at it
>>
what from here?
your move
>>
>>17728312
yes you retard
>>
>>17719485
Whenever you see some bullshit go viral with huge levels of discussion but absolutely no content then you are witnessing the fruits of MKUltra; blue dress/black dress, Kony 2012 etc. Pure CIA bullshit.
>>
But this is all America. Eastern Europefag here, any chance of all this shit being done here?
>>
>>17728297
How does this tie into MKULTRA?
>>
>>17731569
You're on a watchlist!
>>
>>17729000
>>17729655
Can confirm. A year or so back I was getting really into politics, interested in who to vote for and so on. I was pretty vocal about it too. Not gas the kikes race war now or any tinfoil shit but I was just expressing interest and arguing against the current state of affairs.

A year down the line and I'm trampled by personal drama that I shouldn't even be thinking of, but I am, even though I know there's more important shit I need to take care of. I don't have time to think of all the things I used to, and I can't even perform well at my job anymore.

Might be a coincidence though, not sure, but looking back some things really seemed to be 'made' to go a certain way that would result in something and then another thing, and so on.
>>
>>17731581
Whose list is it?
>>
File: schneider mk feetra.jpg (144 KB, 720x563) Image search: [Google]
schneider mk feetra.jpg
144 KB, 720x563
>>17722319
>>
>>17731562
I believe the Soviets had parallel programs, if any remnants of these research groups remain in your governments and intelligence agencies, then yes. Most definitely.
>>
>>17731609
Maybe the Soviets did covert MKULTRA operations in the US to destabilize
>>
>>17731609
A lot of ex-state security agents are openly politicians in our parliament.
>>
>>17731621
If that's the case then MILABs might be proof
>>
>>17730791
kony was a gullibility test it seems.
the dress thing seems like it was to flag liars/trolls.
>>
>>17731581
mother fucker we are all on a fucking watch list.
what website are you one?
>>
>>17731621
I didn't want to say this
>>
>>17719485
is randy prozac in here.
>>
>>17731711
uopoby put ns sbooks
>>
File: 1458351123069.jpg (117 KB, 774x809) Image search: [Google]
1458351123069.jpg
117 KB, 774x809
Ever notice how the logo of a certain Burmese daguerreotype exchange is shaped like a butterfly?
>>
Slip'n'slide!
>>
>>17729655
http://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html

For a while you couldn't watch this page in some countries let's see if still works.

Tim May famous Crypto '88 manifesto.
>>
>>17729655
:(
>>
>>17719485
Hell yes lol
>>
I think fighting demons who try to control your life and stifle your freedom is the same thing as MK Ultra
The "government" has been trying to kill me for a few years now, with an attempt almost every Christmas (pagan holiday)
In reality it's just Satan
He (along with Young Thug) want to kill everyone who finds out the Truth and doesn't conform to their "society"
I.e., they want us to all be puppets, and as soon as you start speaking out or thinking differently from the hivemind, they try to oppress you and kill you by using magic, mental attacks, hardcore experimental antipsychotic medication, the "System", jail, or just resorting to common murder/assassination attempts.

Personally, I had an attempt on my life last Christmas where I was put under in an emergency, and had my blood drained until the veins in my arm got hard.
When I woke up, I was in the crazy house and I was forced to ingest medication against my will just to leave.
I also had a demon following me around begging for me to sell my soul, talking to me via telepathy - it was Young Thug/Tom Brady, the antichrist.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Aftermath

>Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms. Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."
>>
File: 2.png (256 KB, 450x371) Image search: [Google]
2.png
256 KB, 450x371
>>17719485
You know what MK ultra is? Look at yourself, you do nothing.

What purpose do they need to spend money on espionage when you're helpless do nothing sheep.

You don't need to plot vs NPC's take a look around, even if they were given 100% secrets of the universe to the norm it would amount to nothing and maybe a slight changing life experience or nothing.
>>
File: tentaclemonster.jpg (80 KB, 713x410) Image search: [Google]
tentaclemonster.jpg
80 KB, 713x410
>>17732046
part of this Truth that they don't want people to figure out is that some of us have innate spiritual abilities that help defend us from these demons, even identify them when they are possessing someone, or have inhabited a corpse that they are keeping alive... you learn about yours when you open your third eye, which I did through smoking weed and prayer.

This is why weed is illegal, hands down.

The other part of the Truth that the government hates so much is that almost all of the people who are around you who are divisive assholes, energy drains, are zombies controlled by 1-2 people, who are the biggest jokes of the entire universe. They literally fuck themselves with puppets all day (masturbation), and their true form is of a grotesque tentacle monster, the actual vessel used by the demons to control their puppets (much like pic attached)

Satan and Young Thug are so many people right now it's ridiculous, and they all have the same mind (Revelation 17:13).

The only reason they buy souls is so that they can quite literally take your life, be you, and live out your dreams.

If they know you wont sell your soul (they can read minds) they will just try to kill you, and attempt to turn your body into a puppet with magic, putting their spirit inside of your corpse (done in Emergency Rooms).

Some people actually obey them, but at the expense of their souls - "i work for the man", "just following orders"
>>
>>17732046
let them in. They are trying to save you.
Let them in.
LET
THem
iN
>>
>>17732076
How is Young Thug trying to save anyone
that nigga looks like he already got burnt
>>
>>17732083
I know the truth about the tom brady sock puppet
Young Thug is good.
Tom brady is trying to be the next ghengis khan
and won't stop till every new born
has a chilled chin.
We are all tom brady and young thug in the same sense that everyone is you.

all brains are one brain connected indirectly sharing processing power like the SETI at home project.

I just want my friends back
I just want my life back
please young thug make it stop.
please tom brady make it stop.
>>
>>17732108
proof post is real. 108 sacred number
>>
>>17732108
spicyah
>>
>>17732125
n*sync
>>
>>17731623
And your president.
>>
>>17719485
Nanobots
>>
>>17719485

We probably do it on terrorist and stuff to get information from them and possibly use them in a brainwashed state as spies maybe?
>>
Could the government be behind BLACKED dot com?
>>
>>17733299
I'm pretty sure blacks are behind it.
>>
>>17731562
> eastern Europe
From what I know they do it better than anyone else, that's not even an insult, it's really amazing.

Have you heard the story about the people in the usa trying to expose the KGBs shitty history and then suddenly there were a ton of murder suicides that took place?
>>
>>17734266
>"the blacks"
Brb writing my monthly memo to billions of people on the next plan to cuck whites
>>
So is 4chan being data-mined as an open platform think-tank?
With what's talked about on here, especially this thread, I would not be surprised.
>>
>>17734625
Neeehh

Only for the dumb shit.
>>
Mk ultra stands for mind kontrol. German adaptation. Mk ultra started out as a hypothosis. The abikity to conjure influences in behaviour and mentality. Since the 14th century this hypothesis was under intense scrutiny due to the "stepping stone" theory. It has been since then a theory whoch put into practice makes it a law. This is the stage of 400 plus years of trail and error. Now it glides towards a much freelance type interaction due to all outlets of information "propaganda". Pay close attention to the timelines of every civilization which had a reign of rule or influnece. Religious factions play a huge roll in this ongoing trifecta. Remmeber your thoughts become actions and actions become habits...
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825 KB, 1024x1076) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825 KB, 1024x1076
>>17734694
any depersonalization/derealisation is mkultra
any migraines/depression/disconnected feelings/mental illness is mk ultra
daz aliens are here

NSA whistle blower claims she was Matrix Mind controlled and NSA knows of no program that does it
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/04/nsa-whistleblower-karen-stewart-speaks-candidly-illegal-criminal-nsa-fbi-programs-organized-stalking-electronic-harassment-usa-abroad.html
i lost the link of the ex-cia agent on youtube admitting there is global mind control, it was an ex-cia and a swede talking about it.
Dr Robert Duncan, ex DOD guy says global mind control exists
http://www.drrobertduncan.com/
Phil Schneider ex Navy says blue aliens live underground
youtube phil schneider
Paul Hellyer ex Sec Def Canada tesifies USA is allied with aliens (but they arent)
youtube Paull hellyer testimony / paul hellyer full disclosure
my videos. some data nobody is saying
youtube 'aman apeman'
>>
>>17734785
lmfao at the data sheet.
>>
>>17731562
>>17731609
>>17731621
>>17731623
The CIA brought down the soviets because they were experts in psyops. You can't claim eastern europe is doing psyops because of the KGB remnants, they most likely are from the CIA in alliance of the EU. Communications tampering maybe, but not psyops.
>>
is michelobe ultra mk ultra?
Cause I like beer you can't get drunk off of.
>>
Actually theres some research about how magnetic stimulation can in some way modify the brain. This year I had a conference where one of the expositors where working with transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) like a strategy to cure neuronal diseases like Alzheimer and they had possitive results, but they had no idea how the magnent stimulation works in the "restructuring" the brain. So starting from here there's mean that is posible to intervine in that level over the brain. The expositor is a mexican Dr. Called René Drucker Colín, you can search about his investigations.
>>
>>17722410
That's beyond hella ingenious. If it had worked, who knows what could have happened.
>>
>>17722787
>in 50 years
>Reveal that vaping can causes lung problems
Has it been 50 years already?
>>
>>17733299
>>17734266
the Jews are
>inb4 polack
the porn industry is the most Jew controlled industry of them all
>>
>>17735003
It did work, you doof. Read The Control of Candy Jones.
>>
>>17731592
Sounds like you are progressing into a mental illness of some sort to me.
>>
>>17734997
cause the brain is electronic
>>
MK ultra is advertisement saying micheal kors is ultra good
>>
File: US06506148-20030114-D00005.png (102 KB, 2763x3989) Image search: [Google]
US06506148-20030114-D00005.png
102 KB, 2763x3989
>>17734997
There's man that did some interesting research in the field of electromagnetic manipulation of the brain, sadly his work is not avaible.

I'm reading René Drucker research now thanks for the link.
>>
>>17719485
They are, mass media control is the evolution of MK Ultra.
>>
>>17728259
>>>17728243
>>that quoting style
>Time shill.
What's a time shill and how does it have to do with quoting style?
>>
>>17740318
>>17728297
Look here.
>>
File: giphy.gif (640 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
640 KB, 480x360
>>17741449
Nice.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/05/books/my-dog-s-smarter-than-your-dog.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss/

Read this, you won't regret it.
>>
>>17722894
best comment
>>
>>17725131

sometimes shit does just happen.

but where there is smoke...
>>
>>17728827
Why is it that Gruit beer isn't a thing, and all cheap alcoholic beverages are estrogenic?
>>
trucks
>>
code name

MKULTRA = Mr. Kaczynski ULTRA
>>
File: Curtainside-Truck-rtch-CATEGORY.png (408 KB, 769x450) Image search: [Google]
Curtainside-Truck-rtch-CATEGORY.png
408 KB, 769x450
>>17741845
>>
Go read you turds
>>
Well this is just fucking lulzsec all over again LMAO
>>
>>17741907
What does that statement mean
>>
>>17719485
Airport Tempelhof was a big MKultra laboratory.

I cannot say more.
>>
>>17731753
No
and mabey if you where less vauge i would have noticed that
>>
File: templ.jpg (122 KB, 558x526) Image search: [Google]
templ.jpg
122 KB, 558x526
>>17742052
Why the eagle fascination?

Can someone explain it to me?

Too many damn eagles.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.