[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tower/The Hotel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 183x276
Has anyone else had this vivid/lucid dream? I remember maybe 3-6 years ago it was common place to hear about the tower here and other paranormal boards, but I can't find anything in Google whole searching.

Anyway, the dream

You never know why it happens, even if you've never been good at remembering dreams, you'll remember this one.

A massive tower stretches so high into the dark sky, you can't see how high it goes. Surrounding the tower is an ever expansive wasteland.

On the ground floor you can meet other Tennants, all of which seem to be random and never the same, but it is possible to bump into a familiar face. There are two other people you may or may not see here, the host and the dark figure. The dark figure is usually absent, and if you see him, stay away or ignore him. He has bigger problems to worry about anyway. The host is an old man dressed in a three piece suit and is often agreed upon as neutral, not good or evil. The ground floor looks like a semi modern hotel, maybe a little older than it should be, but not unusually old. Going up the elevator will reveal increasingly older styles. with each floor the damage to the structure is also greater. It is generally assumed the lower floors are safer and the upper floors are for daring individuals who may suffer from the dark figures interactions on higher floors, but no one really travels too far up. If they have, they never said.

I made it to floor 12 once. There was dust covering everything, the early model looking light fixtures were damaged under a leaking roof or because of sections of the walls were busted out. There were even fires. all was contained on that floor having no effects on the floors below.

I met one of my irl friends there, no lie. As I left the elevator, he swung open a set of double doors coughing his lungs out, calling for help. I drug him back in and we headed for the lobby. He was fine when we got back, but warned me from going up past floor 10. He confirmed this dream too.
>>
I'm posting all this because I can't forget it. It's one of my 3 most memorable dreams and the only one I had pre-lucid dreaming days.
When I bring up weird dreams I often try to see if anyone shared this, I've met maybe 4 people irl who have and at least a few handful on here or rival paranormal boards.

Last time we all spoke some of the more advanced lucid dreamers, OBE, Astral projection, etc people said they would go looking for tower in their own time. No one reported back with success, many just never repored back at all. I also remember people digging up crazy old stories about this, but they could have been fabricated for all I know

What I do know us that I still have flashbacks to this day of the tower, and it was almost a bit of dumb luck in happened upon a thred about it years after the dream.

Curious if anyone else has seen the ancient timeless tower that has plagued human dreams for ages.
>>
File: 1299040528342.jpg (150 KB, 825x593) Image search: [Google]
1299040528342.jpg
150 KB, 825x593
I remember the threads about this. It was one of the first astral projection meetups /x/ had before shit like the 419 and veelox. The old man you're referring to was called The Warden, and there was also an aggressive presence called The Mask on the higher floors, but I don't remember what it's deal was, only that it caused some sort of shitstorm eventually, "killing" people which caused them to wake up. Those were the days. It was so exciting reading about shit like this.. I tried looking for it too, but no current archives go back that far.
>>
>>17698273
The warden may indeed be right, same with the mask. It's been years, then again I don't think they introduced themselves and the names were arbitrary
>>
>>17698249
I had a similar dream....

First, in my dream there were two towers, connected via skyrises. The towers were made out of a shiny, glistening, metal. The wasteland was there, but it was more of a desert. I got up to the higher levels with a few other individuals, but we were being chased by some weird monsters. I also remember the fire, a lot of fire.
>>
>>17698448
Same guy, has anyone had a dream about a strange house in the middle of nowhere? One half of the house is covered in orange tinted light, whereas the other half is covered in a dark blue tinted light.
>>
I think I remember a tower in one of my dreams from when I was very little. I was entering it with my mom and dad, and looking up at it gave me the worst sense of vertigo I have ever had to date. I don't really remember going inside, but I do remember plenty of people in the lobby. It's probably not the same however-- the tower in my dream was just a large skyscraper in some city at night.
>>
Personally, I recall a dream similar to this about 4 years ago, however, I never saw anyone. The whole hotel was empty except for a small thing/statue (I hope)*. I only went up 2 floors before I woke up sweating and coughing.

*I only hope because it was horribly disfigured, but it never moved or anything.
>>
File: 1463349977301.jpg (24 KB, 280x289) Image search: [Google]
1463349977301.jpg
24 KB, 280x289
I remember dreaming something like this a few years ago.
A big tower looking like the colosseum but thiner that went up high in the sky. I think remember it looking like it was dammaged with broken windows.
What I do remember for sure is that it had a basement that led to hell. I remember this part because it gave me terrible phobias like being afraid of gigantic things,loud as fuck noises and sudden mood shifting. Why? Because I remember going down in that basement and seeing Satan big as the moon and looking like a bull-goat kind of thing,screaming at his demon armada to prepare to invade earth and enslave everyone while souls of dead people screamed in agony. After that I woke up screaming.
Spooky shit.
>>
I wanna do a dream meetup :(
i was never around to see the golden age of /x/
>>
>>17698249
never seen this, but since I just read it, I guess I'll see you tonight!
>>
>>17700000
>>
Uhhhh, so normally I would write this off as some RP shit, but I totally know what you guys are talking about.
Like 7-8 years back I had a crazy vivid dream of a hotel exactly like that.
I seriously don't remember any old man. I remember other people being there but nothing specific, except a brown haired girl name Avola who I followed around and talked to.
I tried to got up the stairs but they quickly became twisted and segments started to be missing. Couldn't have been higher than like a 3rd floor with her. She went off higher than me, got separated at some stairs that I couldn't cross because there like weren't stairs.
>>
Had something similar,a few years ago vaguelly remembering a large tower( The appearance doesn't come to mind) an elevator which had a woman in it, the elevator stopped at random floors, one really stood out, I walked in a busy room, looked like it was in the 60's/70's lots of stereotypical longhaired hippies, it had an quite euphoric vibe, wandering through the crowd in the green lit smokey room. I suddenly saw whom I think were a young geezer butler and tony iommi(Sabbath fan boy here), they laughed at me for telling something rediculous. Got weirded out and just walked towards the elevator. Saw some more floors can't really remember them, I think I saw some spooky ass monsters on some of them, fire demon looking bastards, tentacle lovecraftesque mofos. Then the elevator suddenly began to shake as if it was crashing(the woman was suddenly gone after going to the hippie floor, but suddenly came back. She looked like a white 20-Something years old dressed in a light grey dress (Toga-esque),grey hair, soothing voice). Back to the whole crashing elevator shit, I was suddenly in a sort metallic looking sphere with the woman whispering something along the line of "Don't worry,just don't touch anything" next ball landed on a sort metallic platform, which was on a large metal platform everything was looking like someone haven't been down or up there in a while, looked pretty awesome a giant lava ocean surrounding me, futoristic planets in the sky feeling at peace or so I think. Then I woke up and was trying to remember everything. Did'nt thought about it until now. Trippy as fuck
>>
>>17698249
Tower of Babel?
>>
>>17700421
I've had dreams like this. Multiple in the same building which seemed like some sort of hotel. The stairs and elevators are always weird as shit. Also, the people in the dreams always seem more...'real' than normal dream characters. When I wake up I miss them or something.
>>
>>17698249
So... anyone wanna replicate this or the 419 thing? Sounds intriguing.

I remember some time ago i was a part of a project here. Like veelox, but instead of an already established (astral) place, we meditated on a sigil (literally /x/ in a circle, with the lines extended to connect to the circle) and tried to discover and map out together the place we stumbled upon. A lot of shit happened on my end that prevented me from seeing it to the end though, and by the time i got back i couldnt see traces of it on here so im guessing it just fell apart.

Anyway, im mentioning it now because, among the stuff we all confirmed we saw (deerbro, a lake, dense woods by the lake, stonehenge like rock formations, etc) was a tower. One of us described it as "like it was made of bones."

On my end though, it looked black and whatever material was used to build it was shiny and sturdy. Idk man, obsidian or black marble or whatever. It looked sleek and shiny basically, and very imposing, and you couldnt see the top no matter how much you craned your neck. I never got to it though so idk whats inside.
From where i saw it was an abandoned city. Like a major city and everyone just up and disappeared. No fires or sirens or upturned cars like some great commotion happened and people fled in a panic. The city looked like people lived in it, and suddenly just didnt. Like there were torn posters and other trash fluttering in the wind and all.

And in some far off distance, the black tower.

Not sure if related in any way but might as well mention now.
>>
I've had a dream that involved a tower but I never went up to the tower. I was walking about in a forest, and I happened upon these milky foggy white pools. I stuck my hand down in these pools, while this woman's voice carried on and on about something. As I was feeling around, I pulled out a silver chest. Above these white pools there was a tower, much like the dream description, but it was suspended from barbed wire with a single ladder. My guide, whom was a guy with dreadlocks, said we should Climb it. I said no cause I'm a pussy ass bitch even in dreams. That's my experience with the tower.
>>
>>17700312
being afraid of gigantic things,loud as fuck noises and sudden mood shifting

Oh my, my night terrors were filled with these things as a child. Especially the gigantic things, I would be as small as a pin and it (a massive ball or boulder) would roll over it. It was the most oppressive agonizing feeling I'd felt. Over and over again, I was trapped in a narrow hallway with no escape.

Capatcha: 122
It means something to me.
>>
>>17700597
Reminds of another dream did the forest look foggy, with one part looking purple and the other a green fog and was there a river splitting the two. Not really related but I think i saw a tower
>>
>>17700616
I know the forest was foggy and my guide sorta popped out of nowhere, but I only remember the milky pools. The pools were at level with the ground though, like they were cut out and put there, but they were incredibly deep.
>>
>>17700570
>Also, the people in the dreams always seem more...'real' than normal dream characters. When I wake up I miss them or something

Oh man, >>17700579 here,
that part made me remember more details about a dream i had a few days ago. I was with a group of people and in the dream i knew i didnt know them that long, unlike in other dreams where basically the dream people with you are automatically your bffs or something. But anyway we were in a wasteland of sorts, like a desert, and exploring what seemed like ruins of an entire city? Imagine an oasis but instead of just a mini jungle there are also remnants of old structures, winding, and the architecture doesnt really make sense, but there are like aqueducts or bodies of water, and we were just passing through trying to get to the top and continue on to reach a tower.

Like the place we were in didnt LOOK dangerous but it didnt really give off a welcoming or safe vibe somehow. The general feel among the group was that we couldnt stay there for long. Sure, have fun exploring this maze of a ruined empire or whatever, with weird pink and purple leaves and vines and overgrowths, but we cant linger here for long, for some reason.

I got pretty close to one of the members of our group there, like he was the brother i never had, then i woke up. I want to see my dream bro again, /x/ ;_;
>>
>>17700635
Wow, this stuff is weird, my guide was saying some inspirational stuff and to follow the river/Pool it did look milky , did you start off in the forest?
>>
>>17700665
No clue where I started. I got led there by lady voice. My pagan friend told me that milky water in dream space generally means a portal to somewhere.
>>
>On the ground floor you can meet other Tennants, all of which seem to be random and never the same, but it is possible to bump into a familiar face. There are two other people you may or may not see here, the host and the dark figure

I have a memory where my parents lost me in a skyscraper with a spiral staircase. Somehow, I got to Earth from here.

Also, one time in a hotel about ten years ago, I was sent to fetch ice and when I was in the stairwell, I not only remembered this dream - I came to the realization that there was a system of tunnels that resembled hotel stairwells that could take me anywhere in the universe.

The current view of blackholes suggests that there is no singularity - there is no bottomless pit from which nothing can escape. Rather, it's just very deep. The pit can fill up due to the pauli exclusion principle, and when it does it leaks like a punctured hose at full blast.

There's a theory called curved momentum space, and according to it momentum contracts space in front of the moving object, and expands space behind it. The faster you go, the shorter the road becomes.

The gravity around a blackhole accelerates you, and gaining momentum, the distance between you and wherever you're going shortens. Thus, as you do a gravity assist around the blackhole, you accelerate close to the speed of light and find yourself wherever you're trying to go in record time.

The direction of a force is called a vector, and vectors add up to a single vector. That is, if you jump while pushing against the wall, you travel diagonally at the combined speed. Even if you're not moving up or down, gravity still adds it's force to your vector.

So, if you had a spiral staircase leading around the blackhole, the acceleration due to gravity would add to whatever vector you took - if you could defeat the acceleration, you would find any direction you went in contracted.

So, there's this network of stairwells that links all blackholes.
>>
File: Krusty_Towers_08.png (138 KB, 466x312) Image search: [Google]
Krusty_Towers_08.png
138 KB, 466x312
>>17698249
>>
>>17698450
>has anyone had a dream about a strange house in the middle of nowhere?
Yes, a recurring childhood dream that I haven't had since before high school.
>One half of the house is covered in orange tinted light, whereas the other half is covered in a dark blue tinted light
Not this part though.

Basically, it was a picturesque cottage in the middle of a seemingly empty and flat meadow of tall grass and flowers. When I enter the cottage, the inside becomes that of a Victorian mansion with a spiral staircase that goes up beyond the limits of my sight. In the dream, I walk up the staircase for a very long time, passing doors that I don't attempt to open. When I get to the "top" after what seems like forever, I open the door I find there. This door takes me back outside the cottage, into the same meadow.
>>
>>17698249
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Tower_%28series%29
>>
Calm down Roland.
>>
Hotels are a recurring motif in my dreams. I can remember one dream where I was with some (attractive) bitch in this hotel that was built like with the elevator in the middle and stairs around the outside. I was chasing this women but I finally caught up with her and my intention was to bone her in the hotel room which was pleasantly lit, had a huge bathtub/hottub and a sweet bed which would have been perfect for laying the dream girl, but as usual, somehow I ended up getting chased by some security mofo and he eventually cornerned me which was scary so I woke up.

Tldr man dreams of bonong hot chick, ends up cockblocked by dream agents
>>
>>17700766

>I have a memory where my parents lost me in a skyscraper with a spiral staircase. Somehow, I got to Earth from here
>So, if you had a spiral staircase leading around the blackhole, the acceleration due to gravity would add to whatever vector you took - if you could defeat the acceleration, you would find any direction you went in contracted

>>17700867

>When I enter the cottage, the inside becomes that of a Victorian mansion with a spiral staircase that goes up beyond the limits of my sight
>When I get to the "top" after what seems like forever, I open the door I find there. This door takes me back outside the cottage, into the same meadow

Have you heard of a closed timelike curve? It's defined as a particle that returns to it's starting point, where it's position and set of quantum states are identical to it's position and starting points.

There's evidence of this occuring;

>http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2016AAS...22720207T
>ALMA Reveals a Galaxy-Scale Fountain of Cold Molecular Gas Pumped by a Black Hole

Everything enters and exits the blackhole at the center of it's galaxy, meaning everything eventually finds itself back at it's arbitrary starting position which is somewhere around the blackhole.

>Basically, it was a picturesque cottage in the middle of a seemingly empty and flat meadow of tall grass and flowers

I've seen a stone house while on drugs that fits that description. There was a feeling of eternity, and like I was back on the first day of creation, as if the story could be rewritten. The golden Sun always hung on the horizon, and the meadow was surrounded by a stone wall that formed a haxagonal shape. There was also a single tree in the yard, and this tree was obviously the World Tree, and I was obviously in Heaven. I got the impression that I was the owner of this place, and that I was alone there.

I'm going back, whether I need a spaceship or not.
>>
>>17698273
>>17700334
>>17700579
>>17700766
>>17701129
/x/ party @ dream tower roofdeck when
>>
>>17701102
>I was chasing this women but I finally caught up with her and my intention was to rape her

ftfy
>>
>>17698249
it was an astral projection meetup on /x/
>>
>>17698450
Starring Courage, the cowardly dog?
>>
Hey if we're talking about recurring dreams I used to have one when I was little. Dark wooden hallway that looked like an old Victoria house. There were doors all the way down the hall way with no visible end and everytime I opened a door I'd be somewhere else, like a different dream. I haven't had this dream in about 10 years though but I remember that hallway so vividly and a couple of the dreams it led to as well. There was also this weird entity that popped up once in a while. Wouldn't cause harm but it would stalk me. Looked like some weird bird man wrapped in bandages with black eyes and a weird skin covered bill. Long claws and toenails too. Just weird shit that I haven't seen since I was little
>>
>>17701364
i am down for this shit
>>
Holy shit. I recently had an experience similar to this. It was a strong lucid dream or OBE. I'm not sure, But after I woke up I felt like I had been in that place before and I had the need to find it.

It was a tower and I was pretty high up. I remember hearing the wind from being high up. The floor was a pale cream marble and had odd steel architecture inside. I remember an older steel cage style elevator and a woman with a suitcase.

It was so vivid.
>>
Any one ever have a dream about a city that kinda looks like hell from the movie Constantine but less fire and more apocalypse looking,some thing the size of new York?There may or may not be unseen people there named "The Damned"
>>
>>17703556
Evacuated-looking, dark ominous sky overhead? Dark, tall af tower?
>>
>>17705261
Not a tower but a huge as fuck skyscraper
>>
File: specopsthelinetower.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
specopsthelinetower.jpg
390 KB, 1920x1080
>>17703556
>people there named "The Damned"
>>
>>17698267
>rival paranormal boards.
please name them
...for a friend
>>
>>17706092
Shiny black and so tall you can't see the end of it?
>>
>>17698273
>>17700421
>>17700659
OP here, sorry for the delay. Busy day...
These are the only people I think had a similar experience.

The group of us from before all had extremely similar visual experiences. These ones sound up to par.
Towers, hotels, and elevators are common dream occurrences for travelers, but many of those who have had this dream are not. -I am, however, because of my father's old hobby.- This dream has a very specific location, set up, initiation, visuals, and rules. If this thread lasts, I would like to start something if we can find more people who experienced this. Nothing to much, just like a weekly/monthly /x/ post on the same date.

Also, this isn't an RP or ARG (even though I admit it is a cool idea for one) but seriously, I remember when the old threads were around there was a pretty private selection process where someone had to describe the dream perfectly (for some sites anyway, /x/ was pretty laxed).

So I'll talk about some things in another post to see if it hits home with anyone. If you are interested in seeing this place, i know at least one person <claimed> to get there with AP/OBE/LD tactics. The idea is the more info the better.
>>
I've dreamed of the hotel as a young, young child.
I can remember clearly now that it was nothing special to me, the people did not like children much.
Perhaps someday I'll have an opportunity to check in now that I'm a sober man all these years later.
>>
>>17708061
OP again. I typed some long shit while drinking and lost the shit( I'm really fucking drunk, so sorry) .. let me cut it short
If you;ve been here, you know who is telling the truth or ling/had a similar dream.
i went into detail about the dream that doesn't matter, because those of you who are legit know it.
I had a request for any lucid dreamer or AP/OBE people to keep in touch.
lastly, I stressed that people have similar experiences that may sound like they match up but don't. If you have had the dream, you know it well. tomorrow, after some shit, I'll gib\ve out all my info. If this hits home with you, let me know your story, i'll tell you what I know about this dream.
>>
>>17698249

Never had this dream per say but did have had a nightmare with a tower before.

I am not going to enter in detail because I hated that fucking dream. I had it when I was around 8 years old... I am 25 and it still hurts me when I remember it.

I started inside the tower but left because of crazy shit that happened inside. When I left it the surroundingsof the tower seemed like an abandoned city. It didn't look old or like it were abandoned for long... More similar to how a city looks at 3:00 in the morning, Simply deserted but not inhabited.

I just ran (was escaping) like the scared child I was for some time until I woke up (the Sun was stating to rise in the dream too). Shit was vivid as fuck and fucking horrible.
>>
>>17708170
Er, what time tomorrow, man? I'm going on almost two days without sleep now because of all the stuff i gotta do but after today i can finally pass out, but i dont want to miss this since im for some reason very interested -- >>17700659 here btw. So if you have a specific time or something so i can set an alarm? Thanks man
>>
>>17702040
oh, a little like Yume Nikki or LSD - Dream Emulator? guess that's just a common thing in dreams
>>
File: 2of3.jpg (10 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
2of3.jpg
10 KB, 400x225
>only missing one pokemon
>>
Random anon here. Gonna post a pic of a dream I tryed to sketch. Not really artsy but I would like to know if you guys have seen something like this in your dreams. Be back in the morning.
>>
File: White Glint.jpg (107 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
White Glint.jpg
107 KB, 620x465
Sounds fun. I love adventure dreams. I usually get killed, but I've become a competent mech pilot as of recently. I'm jealous of you OP.
>>
>>17698249

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw8PkEbH9ug
>>
i had a dream about a tower but then george bush blew it up
>>
>>17708379
Ya I guess it is. I never really drew the connection between my dream and those games but I've never really played them first hand for the similarities to click
>>
sounds like Habbo hotel xd
>>
File: 1459293781287.jpg (106 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
1459293781287.jpg
106 KB, 680x431
>>17709496

>XD
>>
File: 555-come-on-now.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
555-come-on-now.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>17709773
>getting triggered by emoticons
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x551
>>17700659
>>
>>17705261
That is the futuristic one where everything is ruins. I have a feeling this tower exists at the same time in different times and places. All accessible from the same building at any time.

>>17706092
The black one standing alone? The "shining multifaceted obsidian spear jutting into the sky". From up close it seems to extend endlessly.

>>17706092
>>17707423
If you see it from far enough away you can get a better look at the structure.
>>
File: 1463673758663.gif (65 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1463673758663.gif
65 KB, 338x305
>>17709811
>>
>>17710371
>>
>Op image is an illustration for Stephen King's Dark Tower series
>Op is describing the Dark Tower in his opening post
>The Dark Tower has been in the news nonstop due to it being developed into a movie

Clearly OP has been subliminally influenced by advertisements.
>>
>>17703556
Detroit?
>>
>>17708061

Interesting that you mention the hotel. I've been to this place in especially vivid dreams. I suspect it takes different forms based on your frame of mind.

Mine looked like a more or less normal roadside hotel chain. Two large freeways passed in front of it separated by a large median roughly 50 feet wide. The freeways were lower than ground level, forming concrete "canyons" along their path, giving the hotel the appearance of being perched on a hill. The land around the structure felt arid, like New Mexico or Nevada, but the urban sprawl along the roads formed painted much of the backdrop.

Stairs and elevators were quirky as you said. I don't recall why. They seemed like ordinary exterior stairs at the corners of the hotel but they were very sparsely placed along very long rows of rooms. Thousands of feet between each set of stairs.

The arrangement of the rooms was very strange as well. Both sides of the building had two sets of rooms on each level - the outside and the inside rooms. Outside rooms could only be accessed through the exterior walkway that wrapped around the hotel. The inside rooms could only be entered through a single long hallway inside on each floor.

For most of the time I was in this hotel I was exploring it as a floating entity. A couple times I remember going into the bodies of guests - not so much to possess them but to watch them. One person I got close to seemed to sense my presence. I felt I was looking for something or someone.

That's all I remember about that experience.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.