[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /x/, I've come under the impression that you have seven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1439020064853.gif (78 KB, 320x299) Image search: [Google]
1439020064853.gif
78 KB, 320x299
Okay /x/, I've come under the impression that you have seven lives before you either ascend or are obliterated. This my sixth life (including animals).

Does anyone know anything about this?
>>
Why do you believe this?
>>
>>17665688
Because he's a grade A bozo with special snowflake syndrome.
>>
>>17665698
your mom's a grade A bozo who takes my chilly snowflake dick every night

w-w-w-what now?

nb because this thread is obviously meaningless considering that faggots like you will always try to bring others down.

I wish you would die. I wish it very sincerely. Hope it happens soon so you can be liberated from your own stupidity.
>>
>>17665719
But seriously, why do you believe what you do? There's no point in trying to answer an illogical question with a logical answer.
>>
>>17665731
You're right, logically, in that the way I recounted those lives could very well be entirely false. But at the time, I very genuinely recognized them as my past lives.

Though, in a more realistic context, they could just be components of the life I lead now.
>>
>>17665665
Some astrologers believe you have to live all 12 signs before you can ascend. So yeah...you get to come back and do this shit again 12 times...
>>
>>17665735
Wait a minute. Did you post this?
>>17665671
>>
>>17665739
I've been told that the penultimacy and ultimacy stages are the two most important times

You have to understand all twelve signs, maybe (symbolic of understanding everyone of every creed), but you do not have to be of them.

Basically, first through fifth lives are somewhat free, sixth and seventh are when you need to not fuck up and when the test really begins.
>>
>>17665753
YES! I did!
>>
>>17665755
I don't know what it is, call it symbolic, or call it reincarnation. I personally believe you can inherit memories, like you can your great-grand popa's dimples...
>>
>>17665735
so tell how you remember your past lives?
>>
>>17665758
I'm the OP of that thread, and I'd have to say that you've probably had a good heart of the cards in terms of reincarnation. Just live this life as you want.

If you truly believe in reincarnation, you should have no problem believing that you can, and likely will, get more than 7 chances to live a life as you see fit.
>>
>>17665782
I hope not. I was told that this was the penultimacy and I sincerely hope it is. I cannot bear any longer than that.

But I have been told that this life and the next have a much greater bearing on my immortal fate than previous five, and I am terrified of that because I still don't know what is right.

>>17665779
Aw, you'd shoot me down no matter what I tell you
>>
nah don't believe that personally sounds dumb as fuck
>>
>>17665665
Fuck off, do to /div/ for new age bullshit, get the fuck out of my spooks
>>
Snowflake, indigo special child thread.

His name was Robert Paulson
>>
>>17665719
You sound really rational, reasonable and enlightened. God I hope I can be like you one day, the apex of spiritual beings.
>>
>>17665909
Bullshit only furthers bullshit

You wanna be enlightened? The answer is far more simplistic than being rational, reasonable or even a good person.

I hope I can learn to be an ironic asshole like one day, because it's lost on me desu
>>
>>17665665

Nope. I've recalled memories from more than 7 lives. I was here already during the roman empire.
>>
>>17666023
Does it also require being a buttmad snowflake? If so I think you've made it buddy
>>
>>17665794
>I hope not.

Well, according to these Anons, >>17666052
>>17665804 and me, don't agree. One of us even remembers beyond 7 past lives. You're probably just a young soul - born not very long ago in terms of the infinity of time.

I feel like I've been here way too many times to count, even though I can only recall one or two past lives. So there's that to think about - that you've been here more times than you remember.
>>
>>17666518
OP get in here asap you're being out-snowflaked!
>>
>>17666537
>bait this obvious
Anon, at least TRY.
>>
I heard it's about 50
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.