[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who were you in a past life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: Reincarnation.jpg (22 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
Reincarnation.jpg
22 KB, 640x366
Who were you in a past life?
>>
>>17661087
Everyone
>>
>>17661087
I don't know

Apparently some wizards on /x/ told me I was Neo
>>
You
>>
>>17661087
Your mom
>>
>>17661087
I was a man in an alternate universe who as a young teenager joined up for a crusade against a civilization which had basically inverse gender roles from what we know (the latter also being the norm in my home civilization). My troop was basically designated the role of fodder, leading to my capture by pretty elite troops of amazon warrior ladies. For some reason I was selected for "reeducation" and basically trained to be put in the role of "comfort boy" for rich and powerful women. The "education" was basically a brainwash based on sexual tortures. I kind of ended up enjoying it in spite of myself which made me sort of the favorite of the more sadistic trainers, who took the occasion to break me down and build me from the ground up. There was one younger lady who seemed to have a grudge with me. At some moment I was taken to some place in the camp at night where she and some other people were waiting for me. I was sure it was supposed to be some kind of forced "duel" and that I was basically fucked, this time as a figure of speach for "dead". Turned out she was to lose her virginity and this had to happen in a kind of kerfuffle with an unruly man who had to be put in his place. I got a few good shots at her, as much to my own surprise as anyone elses.
>>
>>17661326
Eventually she pinned me down and lets just say it was painful for me. I distinctly remember how visible the damaged pride on her face was after she was done, I was sure I was gonna get knifed by her on some unguarded moment. However soon the camp disbanded and I was headed to my new life in the capital city. I apparently had a real talent for being the kinda histrionic fuccboi that the women there happened to like apparently, I became something of a high class male geisha. Ended up living at the imperial court, apparently. I had a few nights alone with the empress, actually. She was morbidly obese. Her secret was, that she actually had submissive tendencies. She gave me piggy back rides and shit. Some years later, a rebellion broke out, basically a faction arose that thought the policy course of the empress and her government too liberal and wanted to go back to rigidly traditionalist isolationism. I was contacted by spies, some women clientele and householdmen who wanted to get dirt on the empress. I didn't talk. The rebellion succeeded anyways. The women I "dueled" years before was one of the ringleaders, but stayed in the military and didn't become a politician. We got married some time later. I dedicated much of my later life to teaching about my home culture. It aroused some suspicion but not too much actually and it didn't really occur to me to be subversive anyways. I lived to about 95 (they had surpridingly advanced biotech for a mostly premodern society).

How about you, who were you guys in your previous lives?
>>
>>17661330
I don't know how to find out, apparently I'm Neo
>>
File: Pepe Cosmic.jpg (445 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Cosmic.jpg
445 KB, 499x499
>>17661087
>be a serial killer in a past life
>receive multiple life sentences
>only serve one
>>
A cat
>>
A dildo
>>
A nigerian prince
>>
File: PE_20160423_105903.jpg (113 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
PE_20160423_105903.jpg
113 KB, 350x350
>>17661638
Same
>>
>>17661642
brothers in famine
>>
Pretty sure I was a farmhand somewhere in Michigan.
>>
Some mountain guy in Southern Canada/Minnesota area in 1890-1940. The dumbass would sleep alone on the second floor of the cabin while his family slept on the bottom near the fire. I don't know why. It was a boring life I'm sure.
>>
I would really like to learn about my past lives. I know there's a guy pyro something goes on /div/ sometimes and does past life readings. Seems to be pretty good but he didn't get to mine.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (7 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
7 KB, 222x225
>>
>>17661087
Chinese that died from starvation mostly as children or very young. sometimes I died from raids or sickness. actually thats how most of the past life regressions sessions went. i felt better about life after but the hippie that my girlfriend made me see was bummed out from it.
>>
I was a chick because for some reason I remember what certain things that only a chick would feel feels like.
>>
>>17662280
Focus on yourself more. Rather than others.
You will feel better.
>>
>>17661954
what you up to now hitler? I imagine you found god?
>>
The same as right now, it's on repeat forever
>>
>>17662304
unpractical and frankly, not God's style.
God is into variety.
>>
>>17661199
This is what I came here to say.

Are you me?

...Oh right, you are...
>>
>>17661087
Mine, flat black 1963 Buick Riviera with violet lights
>>
First time human
>>
>>17662427
hows that going for you.
>>
When I was first learning how to talk I called my grandma "Bacha" which we later learned translates to old woman in Serbian or something. So we're pretty sure I was Serbian.
>>
Everyone that ever was is or will be.
>>
I remember having killed someone but I'm pretty sure it was just a dream. I have no recollection of previous lives.

But I do know that if karma exists I'm paying for something obscene.
>>
File: Orpheum-e77e66a8.jpg (92 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Orpheum-e77e66a8.jpg
92 KB, 400x267
>>17661087

Some kind of rebel/soldier

somewhere between 1910 -1940

Died in chains for something my past self believed in, I'm inexplicably drawn to artillery and cannons and feel familiar with them.
Jazz music from New Orleans area from that time seems unusually familiar and get the sense I've heard them before.

I even looked up some artists
Billie Holiday (April 7, 1915 – July 17, 1959)
Original Dixieland Jazz Band (1916 –1925)

I also feel comfortable looking at Orpheum Theatre, pic related.
>>
>>17662366
thats right. we am.
>>
>>17662167
you prolly died to raids because you forgot your tank and healer you fucking casual shitstain.
>>
atlantean architect
>>
ITT: boring people
>>
A planet.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 679x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 679x1000
A slut or a witch, either/and
>>
File: donkey-portrait-15102588.jpg (49 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
donkey-portrait-15102588.jpg
49 KB, 337x450
I believe i was some sort of a monk. I meditated for a long time and that was what i received.

It felt like a very peaceful time in my soul's journey. I vaguely recall the joys of working hard, gardening, being a scribe, praying, and worshiping god in all those quiet meditations.

I also became extremely interested in donkeys at the same time. I still get happy just thinking about them.
>>
>>17663609
probably both. love those.

By the way is there anyone who can look into my past lives?
>>
File: Nazi Flag.png (15 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Flag.png
15 KB, 800x480
>>17661954
Nein, Trump ist Hitler, mein Freund.
>>
>>17663579
>he says... while contributing nothing.
>>
File: donkey.jpg (28 KB, 288x360) Image search: [Google]
donkey.jpg
28 KB, 288x360
>>17664911
>It must be tough being a monk with no women around, anon. Maybe I could be your gf tonight ;)
>>
My astrologist told me I was a woman from the victorian era who suffered a lot from the pressure of her family.

If I don't liberate myself from this pressure in this life (that she said I had chosen), I will lose my creativity forever.
>>
>>17661087
First life I was a manta ray, second life I was a deer, third life I was a female roman alcoholic, fourth life I was a romantic rogueish fellow who fell in with a noble romeo + juliet style, fifth life I was an egyptian high priestess who was a senior member of some forbidden cult, and sixth life is this one.
>>
>>17665671
I do you know all this?
>>
>>17665671
Also it is important to note that my fourth life was the only time I have been male except for in this life, which, psychologically, is pretty fucking dubious.

Nb.
>>
>>17662557
Same... It sucks. Horrid teeth, a horrible stutter. I have no confidence because I can't hold a conversation, even if I do they see my teeth. I just have to sit and listen. That's all I do is listen.
>>
>>17665674
The power of imagination!
>>
>>17665674
Fucking magic man
Fucking M A G I C
>>
>>17665681
lele you're so right
go pat yourself on the back, you deserve it for being so self-assured

seriously, go on, do it.
you deserve it
>>
>>17661087
sheit I don't know, man, maybe a rat or bird. shit, I don't know
>>
>>17665653
kek
>>
>>17662534
Or you were a weaboo and called your grandma "idiot"
>>
>>17661087
probably some other jackoff
>>
The last time you fuckers... Shit.

I mean the last time the fuckers that is me needed me I lived on top of mt fuji some 2200 years ago. After that I even managed to kill my own son. It's depressing, really.
>>
I was who I am and always will be
>>
File: 1462578547105.png (106 KB, 662x594) Image search: [Google]
1462578547105.png
106 KB, 662x594
How would I find out?

I feel as if knowing or having an idea will help me immensely in this life
>>
>>17666653
>How would I find out?

A good step to finding out for yourself might involve astral projecting or lucid dreaming. You might also be able to seek help from a psychic.
>>
>>17666653
It doesn't help you immensely as you believe.
It's almost as if, you are better off not knowing what it's all about.
>>
>>17665692

That's any sane persons reaction, sorry :(
>>
In all seriousness, you should ask God who you were and see what kind of answers you get. If you frame your question so that he can respond in certain ways, that's better for detection.
>>
>>17662659
fuck you, its the developers fault i couldnt change races for better builds.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.